Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2019 6:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tbh, I don't think it's a big surprise that Chidori High School is gaining more attention with their recent performance.

Hell, the upcoming nationals will have the best of the best competiting so they'll have a lot of competition. Hikari better be at her best when the time comes for them be their best.
Nov 24, 2019 7:25 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Very good episode, Hikari finally got all the praise she deserves with her classmates.
Now they need to study hard to pass the exams and got to the nationals.
"Then let's marry each other" I totally agree.
Nov 24, 2019 7:29 AM

Apr 2010
Well looks like the girls needed another study session to reach their goal tho.
And Erica being hard on her mother because she got praised was funny.
Nov 24, 2019 7:56 AM

Mar 2019
Very good episode,
The harem route is definitely the best choice, they are all the best girls
Nov 24, 2019 8:03 AM

Oct 2007
was laughing so much this episode at the study session. Erika and Izumi really tutored into midnight. xD

can't believe sensei is willing to help her students cheat. haha :P
Nov 24, 2019 8:17 AM

Aug 2013
I didn't expect Yukio to get such low scores in her tests. Though she did beat Erika at the final exams which is hilarious.

Nov 24, 2019 10:25 AM

Aug 2012
I love this show and Tsurumaki-sensei is the best! Crashing cars, giving test questions, fantasizing about her students and starting a harem.
Nov 24, 2019 11:49 AM

Jun 2017
MrAwesome2018 said:
I love this show and Tsurumaki-sensei is the best! Crashing cars, giving test questions, fantasizing about her students and starting a harem.

Agreed, she went from 0 to 100 real fast lol.
Nov 24, 2019 4:55 PM

Oct 2015
Everyone congratulating Hikari was actually beautiful in a way, especially when Asakura did it.

The dodged a bullet by passing those tests, I guess nothing is standing in their way for the nationals.

The marriage part was just a stupid add for me, it added nothing to the episode.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 24, 2019 7:58 PM

Oct 2010
Show has so much Tsurumaki-sensei and it's all so good.

Nov 24, 2019 9:10 PM

Oct 2008
A chill episode of course! since they just finished the competition and they're getting ready for Nationals!
4/5.

Nov 27, 2019 12:32 AM

Oct 2017
Lol sensei says some dangerous things and woah sensei chose the harem yuri route.
Nov 27, 2019 3:19 AM

Jul 2017
The Chidori girls have gained first-blood gold, but they're too over-the-top enthusiastic for their own good, as told by Asakura. Regardless, they can hit if they try.

And so it becomes, the rifle shooting club being famous for a moment...for the kultz Hikari, not the actual sport itself. With the girls taking a momentary break, the Nationals will not have the same feelings as the Preliminaries.

BUT FIRST, passing school exams BEFORE going for competitions. That's a must. I did expect Hikari to not be as studious, BUT YUKIO TOO!? Her instantaneous silent dogeza to Erika was hilarious! First in sport, last in school are the thoughts of Hikari and Yukio, against well-to-do studious Izumi and Erika. Eventually, all passed, as quick as the closing pages of a book.

Tsurumaki-sensei's bonding time with the girls over girly stuff...turns her towards the Yuri harem route...woah woah!

LOLS what a good episode to chill on, albeit back to the boring side.
Nov 27, 2019 7:15 PM
Mar 2015
they are sensei's harem
Nov 30, 2019 3:40 PM

Dec 2018
Wow what glorious episode!! More lovely Yuri then ever!! The girls wanna get married!!
Hikari literally propose to her girlfriend Izumi!!!,,YEES!!!! And this is not the first time we hearing about those wonderful lesbian wedding plans!!

Their teacher wants to live in a lesbian harem with all my girls!!!,,YEES!! Good girl! I Love you Honey!! You are a perfect lesbian waifu!! Everything I want my girl to be!!!

And then the strongest symbol for Yuri was there clear as day! Hikari gave water to white lily's!! So damn happy to see that!!! Find It very interesting that Hikari was the one who water them, and she was the one who asked her girlfriend to marry her!! The two lesbians are about to bloom!!

Hikari Honey! It made me so fucking happy that you don't back down on what is most important to you!! To have FUN!! You don't need to win sweetheart!! Its more important that you having fun with your girlfriends!!

For showing the white lily, And my Hikari shining like the brightest of stars!! This is my favourite episode so far!! The anime clearly states those are lesbian females by using that symbol!!!,,YEES!! Now all that remains that can make this the best anime in 2019 is good long lesbian kiss!! I want it!!!! More then anything!!!

Yuri-CrusaderDec 1, 2019 10:21 AM
Dec 2, 2019 7:14 AM

Apr 2012
@nDroae Now imagine if she were a man. Or better yet, man in an all-male shonen show, lol. How I love gender stereotypes. However, within the framework of CGDCT, she is quite a normal character.

Also, it was Himouto House reference?

@Yuri-Crusader If you only knew how my butt was burnt after I compared your comment and review on the show with its actual plot, lol. However, I still remember our dialogue, so it's not my business, friend.

Ashhk said:
Very good episode, Hikari finally got all the praise she deserves with her classmates.
Now they need to study hard to pass the exams and got to the nationals.
"Then let's marry each other" I totally agree.

Although it was an obvious joke, the most ironic is that I know one real yuri manga with exactly the same plot. Unless the characters there were adults.
RobertBobertDec 2, 2019 7:32 AM
Dec 2, 2019 7:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
RobertBobert said:
Although it was an obvious joke, the most ironic is that I know one real yuri manga with exactly the same plot. Unless the characters there were adults.
What's the name ? I'm interrested lol
Dec 2, 2019 7:42 AM

Apr 2012
Ashhk said:
RobertBobert said:

Oya ga Urusainode Kouhai (♀) to Gizoukekkonshitemite. Its also was officially licensed by Seven Seas, so you could buy it on English.

http://okazu.yuricon.com/2018/09/13/yuri-manga-oya-ga-urusainode-kouhai-♀-to-gizoukekkonshitemite-親がうるさいので後輩♀と偽/ Here is a review on it. You might be scared that it the author of the recent NTR yuri, but in this case this is not a problematic work at all.
Dec 2, 2019 7:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
RobertBobert said:
Ashhk said:

Oya ga Urusainode Kouhai (♀) to Gizoukekkonshitemite. Its also was officially licensed by Seven Seas, so you could buy it on English.

http://okazu.yuricon.com/2018/09/13/yuri-manga-oya-ga-urusainode-kouhai-♀-to-gizoukekkonshitemite-親がうるさいので後輩♀と偽/ Here is a review on it. You might be scared that it the author of the recent NTR yuri, but in this case this is not a problematic work at all.
Thanks you really much ^^
Dec 2, 2019 7:48 AM

Apr 2012
Ashhk said:
RobertBobert said:

Thanks you really much ^^

No problem, hope you enjoy this manga.
Dec 2, 2019 8:35 AM

Jul 2016
That wedding proposal tho... pretty sure Yuri-Crusader had an stroke after that scene xD

Leaving aside some off-model facial expressions, it was a nice episode overall. A bit boring at first but the second half with the study session really made up for it. Now, I really want to know how Yukio's parents are.
Dec 2, 2019 10:47 AM

Dec 2018
@RobertBobert How do you know Hikari and Izumi was joking when you haven't even watched a single episode of this anime?

This whole episode Izumi several times stated how important Hikari is for her. She fixed Hikaris cloth she tucked Hikari in so she will be warm when she sleeps .And in this episode Hikari gave water to white trumpet lily's and that was obvious a metaphor for her and Inzumis relationship, and saying they are lesbians and are ready to bloom! And then when they talked about marrying, Hikari said to Inzumi lets married each other.And Izumi said Yes lets get married ! They have been really close and several times express how they feel for each other,They where not joking ,But you cant know that because you haven't watched this anime and therefore its a bit hard to take your opinions serious

Yuri-CrusaderDec 2, 2019 11:01 AM
Dec 2, 2019 10:59 AM

Apr 2012
Yuri-Crusader said:
@RobertBobert How do you know Hikari and Izumi was joking when you haven't even watched a single episode of this anime?

This whole episode Izumi several times stated how important Hikari is for her. She fixed Hikaris cloth she tucked Hikari in so she will be warm when she sleeps .And in this episode Hikari gave water to white trumpet lily's and that obvious stands for her and Inzumis relationship and saying they are lesbian and are ready to bloom! And then when they talked about marrying, Hikari said to Inzumi lets married each other.And Izumi said Yes lets get married ! They have been really close and several times express how they feel for each other,They where not joking ,But you cant know that because you haven't watched this anime and therefore its a bit hard to take your opinions serious

Firstly, if the show is not on my list, then this still does not mean anything. Secondly, didn’t we agree not to argue about personal opinion? Why are you trying to prove something to me?
Dec 2, 2019 3:56 PM
Jun 2009
Hey, whats up with episode 7.5? Where is episode 8?
Dec 2, 2019 10:45 PM

Jan 2011
Sensei casually revealing she's a predator.
Dec 5, 2019 12:50 PM

Dec 2018

new headcanon: this girl wears a wig

the hair is pulled up at the bottom like it might be directed into a side pony on the other side of her head, but with how much hair she has, that ponytail would definitely be seen past her shoulder!

"harem route" oh no, i just finished that anime! (referring to "Student Council's Discretion")
why the pedo teacher tho, Japan
Dec 9, 2019 12:04 AM

Nov 2009
LOL @ the sensei planning a Yuri-route...

Tho I think we already got a Yuri pairing going already... 2-airheaded girls...

Also... not wearing anything under your coat eh?... hmm... I see... yes... nothing.... under....
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 9, 2019 4:46 AM

Oct 2007
Yuri-Crusader said:

This whole episode Izumi several times stated how important Hikari is for her. She fixed Hikaris cloth she tucked Hikari in so she will be warm when she sleeps .And in this episode Hikari gave water to white trumpet lily's and that was obvious a metaphor for her and Inzumis relationship, and saying they are lesbians and are ready to bloom! And then when they talked about marrying, Hikari said to Inzumi lets married each other.And Izumi said Yes lets get married ! They have been really close and several times express how they feel for each other,They where not joking ,But you cant know that because you haven't watched this anime and therefore its a bit hard to take your opinions serious

just ignore Robert. He lurks around cgdct anime threads looking for yuri shippers to troll / edge. I have this guy on block + ignore a long time ago, once I observed his posting patterns. ;)
Liddo-kunDec 9, 2019 3:39 PM
Dec 11, 2019 3:01 AM

Oct 2010
Nice choice sensei, if you can’t choose one build a harem.

Also Erika stop being mean to Igarashi >:(
Dec 11, 2019 3:13 AM

Oct 2007
Also Erika stop being mean to Igarashi >:(

the child not learn if you don't use the rod! /just kidding :)
Dec 16, 2019 11:13 AM
Mar 2017
Another episode quite relaxed and cheerful, Hikari and her teammates enjoy the praise for their victory.

The victory party was a lot of fun, Akira starts getting fond of Hikari, I think she sees her as a replacement for Erika who has a distant attitude, but that is Akira's fault for the years she teased Erika.
I think it's the first time I see Hikari's mother's face and they are both very similar and very cute.

I laughed a lot when Hikari tells her friends she will go to the nationals and the whole class is surprised at the achievement that Hikari got, what she wanted at first was fulfilled.
With the happiness of the victory, there is also a black cloud that puts at risk the activities of the girls, exams and the worst thing is that if the girls fail 3 subjects they will not be able to go to the nationals and as always Hikari is the one in danger, but in an unexpected turn Yukio also has academic problems, for which Erika and Izumi organize an emergency study section.
I felt so bad for poor Yukio, Erika has no patience and the way she sought comfort in Izumi was very adorable.

What happens to the moms of these girls, first the mom of Hikari and now the beautiful mom of Erika, by God what more charming women and their daughters are going the same way.
In the end the girls passed their exams, but not all were happy, Erika lost against Yukio.

Anyway, the girls are full of energy and with a positive attitude towards the challenge of going to the Nationals and without a doubt I died of sweetness when Hikari and Izumi innocently promised to marry in the future and apparently Yuuko sensei would go for her Harem final when the girls graduate.
Feb 14, 2020 10:09 AM

Apr 2011
Gotta love the chill episode. It makes me smile and giggle. Something that I need in my life.
Mar 5, 2021 6:40 AM

Feb 2020
More marriage proposals and even a harem route. Tsurumaki-sensei is not your ordinary sensei.

SerafosDec 1, 2023 11:08 PM
Sep 8, 3:44 PM

Aug 2017
This is the best episode without a competition so far, it was hilarious and wholesome, Tsurumaki-Sensei is the best thing to ever happen to this anime, she really stole the show in this episode, I hope we get more of her shenanigans.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 18, 2020

45 by Muow »»
Sep 29, 4:40 AM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2019

21 by Dekom »»
Sep 14, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2019

20 by Dekom »»
Sep 11, 4:34 PM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

22 by Dekom »»
Sep 10, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

26 by Dekom »»
Sep 9, 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.