Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 5, 2017 6:09 AM
Oct 2013
Wolf_and_Fox said:
Leggings or no pantsu on this loli?

Same here. I can't tell if a girl is naked if she wear something that's the same color as her skin.
Mar 5, 2017 9:47 AM

Jul 2014
LOL the whole town is a nutcase, and darkness still gets the whole ep with her Eris charm. Dramatic ending hah.
Mar 5, 2017 12:22 PM

Jun 2015
Aqua = L. Ron Hubbard?
Mar 5, 2017 3:01 PM

Nov 2011
Onii-channnn@@@@@!!!
Hate Keeps me warm
Mar 5, 2017 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
Some of those girls were really cute. Speaking of which, we need some more romance, hopefully with Wiz or Megumin.. or any girl but Aqua really.
Mar 5, 2017 7:15 PM

Mar 2016

I just binged all the episode available and omg I'm loving the second season!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2017 7:17 PM

Jan 2014
The Axis members were hilarious. Although I think they need to tone it down on the Darkness masochist jokes.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Mar 5, 2017 9:55 PM

Apr 2012
cult believers are a little bit scary.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 6, 2017 2:17 AM

Nov 2012
Damn, I have to say this episode was quite amazing because of the Axis Cult recruiters. I cracked up when one of them said "You are the millionths passer through this street" and then offered them to join the cult to receive the prize.
Mar 6, 2017 4:15 AM

May 2016
Imagine Darkness VA doing those sounds O.O
Mar 6, 2017 7:03 AM

Nov 2016
Ending was hilarious!!
Mar 6, 2017 12:31 PM

Sep 2009
Lol finally getting to some less dry humour, but pacing is still kinda slow. Poor Yunyun...
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Mar 7, 2017 2:12 AM

May 2013
The funniest episode so far. The end had me rolling.
Mar 7, 2017 2:54 AM
Jul 2012
My God, my sides. Another powerfully hilarious episode. I already lost it when that ostrich thing did the slo-mo backflip, knew I was in for a good time. Poor Kazuma, having to clean up his party's messes in the caravan over and over, though for a scumbag, I'm surprised he didn't take the gold once, is he becoming a better person? Oh please, no! I gotta say though, the hilarious humor aside, this episode had a lot of nice little touches. Kazuma offering Aqua his seat, repairing Darkness' armor and a few other things, I really felt like the bond between the 4 has come a long way. What was with the Darkness shipping though? Darkness and Kazuma certainly seemed rather close and the latter part of the episode felt like a date. Not to mention the multiple sexy and cute outfits she had in this episode alone. I mean as a Megumin fan, I'm upset at her lack of relevance lately, but still they seemed to be shipping Darkness and Kazuma a lot these last couple episodes. Well, not like it's a bad thing, it's cute in a way, but still, need more Megumin.

I again lost my shit at the town and how cultist crazy they all are, I can't believe the lengths they were going to get Kazuma to sign up, major props to the animators for all the scenes making the cultists look sinister, with the glowing eyes and darkened faces. Even little lolis are not to be trifled with! Kazuma's reaction at the end was priceless, he lost his shit. When Darkness got served that bone though, lmao. I'm both excited and terrified to see what happens in this town, with Aqua being around all her fanatics, whether she reveals herself as a goddess or not, or they think her a heretic, or Kazuma as her champion, or what not, I'm excited.

Though my last and major point, we need to talk about Yunyun. :( While we haven't had enough time to know her or feel connected to her.... my fucking heart at her scenes, and after credits letters. :( The abuse of her is real! And its so, so sad! Never once have I cared so much about a character in an anime, who has barely had any major screen time or development, and can't even be classified as a primary or secondary character. Konosuba! How dare you abuse the poor girl like this! Please, please give her some friends, or make her join the party permanently, not just temporarily, anything to keep the pathetically adorable girl from being alone! It's so unfair and heart-wrenching! T_T
ZarialMar 7, 2017 2:59 AM
No I don't read manga. Why? Because according to MAL manga readers, all anime is either: too rushed, too slow, anime original, or a terrible adaption. I like to enjoy anime for what it is, anime.
Mar 12, 2017 12:34 PM
Apr 2014
omg xD I was a bit annoyed when they wanted to go to a spring but that honestly turned out way better than expected. Poor Kazuma can't even take the rewards they are offering him because their fucking group attracts all of it in the first place xD who is it going to be next? I bet Wiz is going to be the reason for a problem, too :D Probably while they are there or on the way back.

And Yunyun is desperately trying to meet them while they are not even at the house >.> Maybe she should ask around of they are even there because her gifts look rather costly.

Wow. What the fuck is wrong with that town... Those people really need to take a deep breath and stop bothering every tourist. And Darkness really should hide that emblem. Kazuma can't have her break down on the street. Just gives the people more time to try to convert them
Mar 15, 2017 6:05 PM

Oct 2012
Derpy faces again *sigh* Every fucking even episode!

But the comedy was good, I like it. Seems like they'll stay in this city for a while. Still, we haven't seen an onsen yet.
And I would certainly liked if Darkness episode had better and more fanservicy developement with her and Kazuma than this.
Mar 17, 2017 5:52 AM
Sep 2016
This episode was fantastic! From the weird adverts themselves to the completely insane Axis Cultists. Their reaction when Darkness pulled out her Eris sect crest was priceless! And Darkness's reaction to their reaction was even better!
Now to worry about the problem of not getting my family to think I'm crazy because of the constant laughing...
Mar 18, 2017 3:39 PM

Apr 2015
Pretty Funny Episode Lol
Mar 19, 2017 1:28 PM

Jun 2013
Somehow this just manages to get funnier and funnier every episode!
Mar 19, 2017 1:39 PM

May 2012
What a crazy town they arrived to! Pretty great development, but seriously crazy! Let's see what happens next though.
Mar 20, 2017 8:46 PM

Mar 2008
Not enough Aqua tantrums.
-5/5 kappa

I'm glad 2nd season has been on par with the first, really good stuff. <3
Mar 22, 2017 12:35 AM

Dec 2012
This cult really exists. They're called timeshares. Little blood suckers never stop vying for my neck when I'm on vacation.
Mar 25, 2017 11:04 PM

Mar 2015
Lmao another great episode, can't get enough of Darkness' desires
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 1, 2017 7:50 PM

Feb 2013
Explosion!

Man, those Axis cultists are nuts. That kid almost got Kazuma.
Apr 18, 2017 12:06 PM

Feb 2015
That ending scene made my day.
Apr 19, 2017 12:44 PM

Nov 2016
The ending was OP xDD Everyone in the town are crazy just like aqua sama.

OMG the townsfolk don't even realize Aqua "The Axel Goddess" is the actual goddess xD
May 7, 2017 1:12 PM

May 2015

Wow the harassment level was 9,000 in this episode… Poor Mc he just wanted a nice and relaxing vacation. Lol! I’m curious how the followers of the Eris cult act now.
May 23, 2017 12:36 PM

Sep 2014
Darkness surely had a great time in this episode. Being almost hit by so many ostrich things and being dragged by the carriage was very enjoyable for her. The girls were surprisingly useful this time (Aqua almost killed poor Wiz, though xD), even though all the problems they solved were their fault. Poor caravan boss wanted to reward them because he thought they were just being helpful and modest. Poor Kazuma was so ashamed. lol
(Yunyun keeps being bullied by the writers. lol)
Arcanretia is a beautiful town! Too bad everyone is so obsessed with the Axis cult. I'm not sure if they're brainwashed or just downright stupid. What else could we expect of Aqua's "religion"? lmao
Kazuma almost fell in the loli's trap to sign the paper. Holy shit, that loli was scary! D: Sign the paper, onii-chan. Become one of us... one of us... one of us...
At least Darkness enjoyed the Axis cultists' disdain. lol
LhasApsMay 23, 2017 12:42 PM
Jul 2, 2017 2:12 PM

Jan 2011
Can't they at least abuse the shit out of the fact they are friends with Aqua? Free lodging and everything.

Of course, the people might become even more crazy if they knew that..

Jul 3, 2017 12:31 AM
Mar 2016
NwAurion said:
Can't they at least abuse the shit out of the fact they are friends with Aqua? Free lodging and everything.

Of course, the people might become even more crazy if they knew that..

Darkness and Megumin still don't believe she's a goddess.

Even her devout believers in the anime thought she was a sham.

SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER

In the LN later on, the town of Alcanretia finds out but they want to keep quiet and hope that Aqua visits Alcanretia again to play again (that's how they translated it). Paraphrasing: for her to come and play again.

Alcanretia actually is going to become richer because of Aqua's mischief in that town since the spring water was later discovered as a very powerful holy water that will sell way more.

SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR END
Jul 13, 2017 10:32 AM

Apr 2015
One of the few cases where Darkness's masochism gag was funny for me & the coolest fight since S1

Rest was okay
Aug 12, 2017 12:55 AM

Jul 2012
Poor Wiz. Getting woken up in the middle of the night in a purification circle. I love how she made the same sound the zombies made 😂

If they're getting this treatment just walking around the town, imagine what Megumin is going through while at the Axis church itself 😰
Aug 25, 2017 1:59 PM

Jun 2017
The humor was as good as usual :) )

Oh man Darkness was in her true masochist form again and i totally loved it! Getting turned on because she was dragged tied up through the desert wtf ^^

I nearly cried when Kazuma was apologizing the whole time after they've beaten the zombies haha

Sep 7, 2017 10:22 AM
May 2017
Did any of you notice how one of the adventurers cast a fireball spell?

I was wondering to myself, "Is that a flipping Slayers reference?"
Sep 7, 2017 12:16 PM

Jul 2014
Basicpleb420 said:

Megumin's incantations while casting Explosion are the biggest reference. They take inspiration from Slayers' Dragon Slave / Giga Slave.
Sep 7, 2017 12:22 PM
May 2017
mozgow said:
Basicpleb420 said:

Megumin's incantations while casting Explosion are the biggest reference. They take inspiration from Slayers' Dragon Slave / Giga Slave.

Yeah, I have noticed some similarities between Megumin's incantations and Lina's incantations as well. I was just pointing that out since there's a spell in Slayers called Fireball that does exactly what the Fireball spell presented here does. It definitely has Slayers to thank for its existence.
Basicpleb420Sep 7, 2017 4:25 PM
Oct 3, 2017 10:01 AM

Dec 2010
Who's not surprised by the level of nutcase-iness of Aqua's church? I, for one. Anyways, the first episode to give me a honest laugh.
Oct 10, 2017 3:57 PM

Jul 2009
Hehe, the first half was nice and went about as I expected, but I'm surprised that Kazuma turned down the money since it was his party that caused the problems :P Well even if business doesn't work out for him, he can just be an entertainer and hire out Aqua XD I was definitely expecting some fanservice hot springs time but instead we get crazy cultist members ... oh boy that's hilarious lol, they remind me of those people on the streets who try to get you to join whatever XD I definitely expected that turn at the end with the little kid too ahahah XD
Jan 16, 2018 2:30 PM

Mar 2016
I thought this episode will be that typical onsen episode you know, but the party (especially Kazuma) has to pass through all of the offers to join Aqua's cult first. The members are definitely as crazy and weird as their goddess!

Jan 18, 2018 10:06 PM
Jan 2018
Teve uma referência pesada com Kanojo Ga Flag no Oraretara que o Kazuma fez numa parte do episódio. Foi simplesmente sensacional
Feb 22, 2018 5:43 PM

Apr 2015
Kazuma really should just take the rewards he's being offered. I either don't have a conscience or he has too much of one.

The town of the Axis cult probably made this the funniest episode of the entire series so far.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Feb 25, 2018 1:57 PM

Jan 2008
I feel so bad for Yunyun this season.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 5, 2018 3:36 AM

May 2016
This was fucking hilarious seriously I heard the rumors about Aqua cultist be crazy but not to this extent.
Mar 9, 2018 9:35 AM

Jul 2013
By far one my most favorite episodes yet in Konosuba. Jokes about Darkness' masochism can get stale for a while but the second half where they were in the town full of crazy Axis members who would go to great lengths to make you join their cult was fucking hilarious. I usually just grin and smile a little when it comes to anime jokes but this time, I was really laughing out loud especially at the rivalry between the Axis and Eris churches. This literally saved the whole episode for me. I started getting bored with Darkness jokes but damn the second half redeemed it for me.
Oct 25, 2018 4:40 PM

May 2011
joe_g7 said:

I felt so sorry for Yunyun tbh...

Same, i felt surprised by how many people forgot about her. IDK why but i find it extremely sad :(

Jan 1, 2019 7:15 PM

Jun 2015
poor yunyun, not realizing they're all gone
Jan 10, 2019 1:47 PM

Apr 2013
Of course only a town that worships Aqua could be this fucked up. Well at least Darkness enjoys it, wonder what Megumin has to put up with though.
May 16, 2019 11:01 PM

Jul 2009
Funny episode! Poor Wiz! She was about to go to the other side, thankfully Kazuma and Darkness saves her!

Lol, freaking cultists. I'm so glad I'm not into religion.

Gonna be interesting to see where Aqua and Megumin is right now.
May 20, 2019 8:44 AM
Jul 2018
sick episode, really my favourite. what a weird agama
Nov 12, 2019 1:38 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I loved this town. Religious fanatics are unexpectedly hilarious; the bit where they give Darkness a bone and put in on the floor had me in stitches.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2017

341 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 28, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2017

298 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 27, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2017

223 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 16, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2017

171 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2017

188 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 7:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.