Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 21, 2016 10:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Totoko is a badass.

Thought the episode was rather amusing when she thinking about the guys and looking for date candidates. As always, I love the chemistry between the siblings because they are so damn funny especially in the second half of the episode :>

Mar 21, 2016 10:23 AM

Nov 2007
Idol girl seeing people around her being real stars or getting married. She never heard of jealousy for the first time, and realized her fans. What she looks for is too high, too. Failure in finding a guy she wants and she goes oversea.

Starting with HiroC's character, people are slowly trying to get independent. That leaves Osomatsu. Idol girl came back and quit idol. The six of them look at the same moon even though they are separate. The ep. ends with HiroC's character's letter delivered.

Osomatsu's ED second verse ver.

Finale next ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 21, 2016 12:38 PM

Dec 2012
Ok,after this episode I AM NOT OKAY

The fact that they go through all that horrible stuff makes me abnormally sad and also question the fucking reality we live.

For the finale I just want a big crying sextuplet group hug. My babies needs each other and happiness.
Mar 21, 2016 12:38 PM
Jul 2018
didn't really like the totoko part, it was unnecessary if i had to say
as for the second half, i really though it was just a gag and obviously he'd come back from the job in the end but turns out, not!
so many feels this episode
for the first time ever (?) it's gonna continue in the next (final @_@) episode
i hope (probably will) it'll be fine by the end, i mean all of them getting together again ♥

hustle, hustle! muscle, muscle! ♥
Mar 21, 2016 12:44 PM

Sep 2014
I'm hoping things will turn out fine in the last episode, I'll be genuinely shocked if it doesn't.
The whole oil part this episode was enjoyable.
Mar 21, 2016 12:52 PM

Oct 2009
i thought it's parody/comedy not a fucking drama

you tellin me mangas aint japanese colouring books
Mar 21, 2016 12:53 PM

Oct 2009
Well that made me sad again. I hope things work out for all of them.
Mar 21, 2016 1:03 PM

Mar 2016
Why this.
I knew it was going to be a tearjerker episode but my mind wasn't prepared for this.
Mar 21, 2016 1:25 PM

Apr 2014
Wasn't this supposed to be a comedy/parody anime? jfc

Now it's up to Osomatsu to bring all his brothers back home, since he's the oldest.
Mar 21, 2016 1:30 PM

Apr 2011

^ ^ ^ this broke my heart

actually the whole second skit seems so unreal
Mar 21, 2016 1:41 PM

Jan 2015
Best episode out of all episodes so far.

Don't know why, but I started laughing when I saw Totoko lol.
TOTOKO-CHAN DESERVES MORE SCREENTIME!!!
NYAA-CHAN DESERVES MORE SCREENTIME!!!

Damn, I never thought them to leave home lol.
Mar 21, 2016 1:52 PM

Mar 2014
Totoko is bae

The second half was so sad though

Also NOOOO ONLY ONE EPISODE LEFT
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 21, 2016 1:54 PM

Oct 2014

Yeah I don't think so
I came here to have a good laugh and now I'm crying
Mar 21, 2016 2:16 PM
Master

Sep 2012
awww maaaaaaaan QWQ

I hope it ends like a joke "it was all just a dream"
I feel sad seeing them all separating ;^;
If they want to work... than together Q^Q Don't separate

*cry*... Next monday is gonna be painful....
Mar 21, 2016 2:21 PM

Jun 2015
Alex-chii said:
awww maaaaaaaan QWQ

I hope it ends like a joke "it was all just a dream"
I feel sad seeing them all separating ;^;
If they want to work... than together Q^Q Don't separate

*cry*... Next monday is gonna be painful....

or if we are lucky it's gonny be a heartwarming one.... pls let them be together >.<
Mar 21, 2016 2:21 PM
Mar 2016
While I did expect something like this would happen, I didn't think it would make me feel so...hollow(0.0). This actually felt more realistic than some of the other drama animes I've watched before.

If there is one thing I hope that will be in the next episode is that they find another solution than just gathering everyone to be NEETs again. While I love the comedy of this show, it would feel meaningless if they threw away the drama they've built up so far and turn everything back to how it used to be. (Though that is my personal opinion)
Mar 21, 2016 2:31 PM

Apr 2014
Oh man all that drama in the second half made me really depressed.
Mar 21, 2016 2:39 PM

Aug 2010
Damn. That was sad wtf T^T

The TotokoxArab guy part was lol tho XD
Mar 21, 2016 2:45 PM

Oct 2011
HOLY OMFG EMOTINALLY CRYING MY EYES OUT T__T

They don't know each of them left. Only Osomatsu T____T

Is Osomatsu mad/jealous of Choromatsu?? Is it because he moved forward in his life first instead of him? Shouldn't the older brother ( Osomatsu) leave first then?
AnimeFan500Mar 21, 2016 2:53 PM
Mar 21, 2016 3:03 PM

Mar 2013
First half with Totoko was funny as hell but then it happened.

Damn, stop making me cry like this ;__; Osomatsu's behavior is so frustrating but I kind of understand his reasons. I need the next episode to be funny again or else I'll die.

Crying Choromatsu and Osomatsu losing his shit against poor baby Jyushi, good fvcking bye.
HeiizeMar 21, 2016 5:21 PM
Mar 21, 2016 3:09 PM

Aug 2013
It's really depressing seeing them fail. Even Totoko, who was probably just a joke initially.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Mar 21, 2016 3:22 PM

Jul 2009
The first part was... okay. Totoko isn't really my favorite, and this episode showed exactly why. Only cares about popularity and wealth, and looks down upon her closest friends. Didn't like the fate of the matsu brothers though, a bit too dark.

And the second part... PERFECT build-up before the season finale. I got genuinely sad in this episode, which is something I hardly do in most Anime. I feel so close to these characters, so to see them go apart like this just breaks my heart completely. Osomatsu hardly had any episodes centered around him, so that makes this even better.

In one way, I woud like for them to get independent... Even better, it would be awesome if Osomatsu managed to secure a job as well. But it's probably not happening, considering they're aiming for a 2nd season. Would be hard to run a show with all of them apart like that.
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Mar 21, 2016 3:35 PM

Jun 2015
After giggling in the first half, why suddenly became so serious (= =') my brain couldn't take that... I'm so surprised when

Why Choro? Because Nyaa-chan getting married?

Can't wait for next episode (> <,)
ArekiaMar 21, 2016 4:12 PM
Mar 21, 2016 3:44 PM

Oct 2014
sad second half ;-; hopefully a happy conclusion next week
Mar 21, 2016 3:52 PM

Nov 2015
This episode is so sad T^T One more episode left and I want Osomatsu to bring back all of them and become NEETs again.
Mar 21, 2016 4:12 PM

May 2014
Both skits got way too real tbh, but that's a good thing in this case.
Pretty excited to see how they tie everything up now, all this tearjerker shit has brought back my finale hype.
Mar 21, 2016 4:25 PM

Nov 2011
This is so not okay

Baby, daijobanai...
Mar 21, 2016 4:30 PM

Jun 2013
Things I was happy about:

- Nyaa chan showing and having the memiest of expressions
- Ichi's "laugh"
- Kara's gift being painful but thoughtful
- Chibita and Kara living together bless Chibita's soul I love this whiskered tiny man and his kindness

went into this knowing second half would be a terjerker

things I'm never gonna recover from:

- The punching
- Jyushi instantly trying to bounce back to being okay trying to reassure the other brothers
- Totty's black eye made me pause for a moment because I was so sad
- So did Choro crying
- So did a lot of things this episode
- Seeing Kara lose his shit too
- NOT KNOWING IF ICHI IS GONNA BE OKAY
- Crying because I noticed he had shoes instead of sandals, our precious sandal baby meant serious business, that's such a gesture for walking away and change from his life as one of the sextuplets
- Oso angst
- The fact that in a weird way Sanematsu foreshadowed this because now Oso is by the table by himself no doubt noticing this lack of presence

roll on next week's tears
Mar 21, 2016 4:59 PM

Oct 2013
wow Nya idol farted to Totoko!!! that so lol
it was unexpected good build up for finale
Mar 21, 2016 5:53 PM

Dec 2014
Whoa. Can't wait to see how this wraps up.
Mar 21, 2016 5:54 PM

Oct 2015
the 2nd part made me cry so hard.. so much.. i had to re-watch it to cry more. T^T
;-; ;_;

and to see Kara lose it and kick Oso's ass... I'm speachless... no words-
Kara ily <3

Also see Todo beating him with a paper... but to see how they were all there for EACH other, (except for Oso...) in the 2nd re-watching i was crying /sobbing and tellling myself how much i love those brothers.

But just... what was going on with osomatsu, poor guy but just... how he kicked Jyushi's ass .... i'll never recover. He had it coming from Todo & Kara.
Choro also appreciated kara's gift. amazing. <33

The last episode is ... exciting but im worried at the same time, what will happen. The finale is so freaking beautiful and dramatic. love it
They put so much love and work into the series to make it work and be releastic.
"We're getting comments from people who feel sorry for me!"
- Karamatsu

TragicRomance said:
he freakin got scared of the incoming object and rushed towards the window only to get stuck in it.
Mar 21, 2016 6:33 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
I CAME HERE TO LAUGH NOT TO CRY

;-; ;-; ;-;

horitsubastudent said:
This is so not okay

Best thing i've seen today. Lol'd hard at this.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 21, 2016 6:56 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
First half was funny with Totoko. Second half got really, really serious with everyone splitting apart. Seems like the final episode will continue off of that.

5/5
Mar 21, 2016 7:28 PM
Oct 2009
I can see how it looks like them being together is the "happy end" but realistically speaking them getting a job and becoming independent should be the happy end! Not saying it's not acceptable for adult siblings to live together, but in most cases that would not be considered ideal. I wonder if the producers will have the guts to separate them for good though! I think they'll get back together with some really anti-climactic stuff at the end.
Mar 21, 2016 7:38 PM

Sep 2010
AnimeFan500 said:

Is Osomatsu mad/jealous of Choromatsu?? Is it because he moved forward in his life first instead of him? Shouldn't the older brother ( Osomatsu) leave first then?

no he isn't mad or jealous of choromatsu. imo osomatsu doesn'y know how to cope with this sudden development in the life of the brothers. despite bing the oldest of the three is the most imature of them plus he doesn't have any fture prospects (as seen in the pre screening event). i think that in the end he just feels frstrated that he couldn't be a good example to his brothers and send them himself in the right path, lashing it out on the younger ones

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Mar 21, 2016 7:46 PM

Oct 2011
Xykko said:
AnimeFan500 said:

no he isn't mad or jealous of choromatsu. imo osomatsu doesn'y know how to cope with this sudden development in the life of the brothers. despite bing the oldest of the three is the most imature of them plus he doesn't have any fture prospects (as seen in the pre screening event). i think that in the end he just feels frstrated that he couldn't be a good example to his brothers and send them himself in the right path, lashing it out on the younger ones

I agree with this.
Mar 21, 2016 8:25 PM
Jul 2018
https://vine.co/v/idLrAp77ZMd
this vine was me during the second half
Mar 21, 2016 8:39 PM

Dec 2012
First half doesn't prepare you at all for the second half at all. I think the parody skit at the beginning just made the punches in the "letter" half hit ME. When you think you're watching comedy and it do this......
Mar 21, 2016 8:40 PM

Sep 2013
...Interesting. I didn't think they'd end it like this. Maybe it'll actually turn out to be a gag in the end..? If they don't do that, I wonder just how the last ep will be handled.
Mar 21, 2016 10:31 PM

Aug 2009
Wow shit got real in the 2nd half.

So this is how it turned into Sanaematsu :P

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Mar 21, 2016 11:05 PM

Jun 2013
an oil tycoon of course he's arabic lol (i'm arabic too) and damn it got serious at the end
Mar 21, 2016 11:24 PM

May 2015
no matter how the finale will be it will still remain a master piece.

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Mar 22, 2016 12:05 AM

Jun 2015
Things got too real in the second half. Can't wait to see how it wraps up.
:)
Mar 22, 2016 1:36 AM

Jan 2011
Karamatsu sure got to look good this episode. I'm amazed at how this series is able to pull out such real drama on occasion.
Mar 22, 2016 2:16 AM
Jun 2013
Imo, Osomatsu was just taking it for granted that they will be living the holy NEET life together forever and just couldn't cope with first Fappy and then the others leaving one by one. Don't know what they will do for the finale. On one hand them getting jobs and becoming independent is the good ending, on another they didn't quite part in a good way. Maybe them living separately but always getting together on weekends or sth would be the best compromise? Either way, however it ends, it doesn't make it impossible, but quite hard to see a 2nd season. I mean, how would you follow from that?
Mar 22, 2016 3:12 AM
Oct 2012
For a gag anime the characters sure are relatable/realistic. Since they're sextuplets they did everything together their whole lives and breaking out of that would be truly scary. Ichimatsu left even though he wasn't ready because he felt obligated to. And Totty kind of seemed like he was running away more than trying to become independent. It's good to be independent but this is reckless, it's not shameful if they go back.
And Osomatsu is really dependant on them to be happy. He doesn't really aspire to anything seriously, he was content as long as he has his brothers and that place to belong. Ugh it hits so close to home?
Mar 22, 2016 3:44 AM
Jun 2013
^ This. Also, imo, deep down under all that constant teasing, taunting and generally being a jerk of an older brother, Oso is probably the one that cares the most about the others. As scary as it may sound.

Btw, was good to see Kara finally living up to that style of his and taking care of Oso even though didn't really want to see the brothers fighting with each other for real and not for comedic purposes.
Mar 22, 2016 4:19 AM

Oct 2013
I know it's bizarre to be asking this now of all times, after 24 episodes and after an episode that didn't even involve him much, but... is Jyushimatsu, like... mentally disabled? When Osomatsu punched him during the second half, I got that same feeling in my chest that I get during What's Eating Gilbert Grape when Gilbert punches Arnie. o_o

First half was pretty good and I'm glad Totoko got her own skit before the series finished, but it's definitely not among my favorite skits. Second half was lowkey depressing af though... I feel for Osomatsu. How he felt is exactly how I feel every time someone I know accomplishes something important in their life. ._.

I'm sure everything will be back to normal in the finale... because I might throw myself off a bridge if it's not. Osomatsu-san can't end so tragically!

And with the sales being what they are, this has to get another season... right?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 22, 2016 4:22 AM

Jan 2014
What a cliffhanger AAAAAAAAAAAA
This was a great episode. Both parts.
Mar 22, 2016 5:16 AM

Jan 2009
Muh feels. :(

Oh boy. I don't know what else to say. It's so sad that next ep is the last one for now.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2015

83 by kavings »»
May 2, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2015

146 by kavings »»
Apr 30, 3:24 PM

» Is this worth the watch?

Furuba_2801taku - Sep 6, 2020

10 by Old_School_Akira »»
Apr 17, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

128 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:04 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2016

58 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Dec 9, 2023 7:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.