Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 26, 2020 5:54 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a season, while an episode or two were weak, there's no one I could dislike which is a first! Awesome cast and production with pretty good backstories! A much-needed cheer during these tough times.

This final episode was a touching victory lap and I really hope there will be a second season, especially with the baiting dialogue at the end.

See you all in SIFAS!
NV2301Dec 26, 2020 6:16 AM
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Dec 26, 2020 5:57 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
This was easily my favorite Love Live installment, it even beats out school idol project.
Dec 26, 2020 5:59 AM

Mar 2019
Last episode, the performance was almost cancelled because of the rain...
Kasumin got a hairpin, looks like islam imo
They made their performance altogether even though they are rivals, why not
My colleague RUINED the performance, he put harlem shake on his speaker while drawing, I cant take it anymore I'll send a letter to complain.
It was interesting to see that they werent a team but more like rivals who pretend to be friends!
Dec 26, 2020 6:14 AM

Mar 2019
Great final episode! Definitely enjoyed Niji a lot, my wallet is gonna hate me again haha.

Now the question is which comes first: Second season or Superstar?
Dec 26, 2020 6:17 AM

Aug 2011
I love Niji anime. Great end for the last episode. I hope we will get season 2 announcement at next year March festival or Nijigasaki 3rd live at Metlife dome May 2021.
CrazyFrogzDec 26, 2020 6:36 AM
Dec 26, 2020 6:18 AM

Oct 2007
not much to say except, amazing performances.

this is now my favorite Love Live.

9/10

Sharing Love Live Nijigasaki pages of my Dengeki G anime magazine. :)

Ai and Rina are the main feature of this issue.

and this is the free poster. I had to stand on a chair to take pic. :>

Liddo-kunDec 26, 2020 7:00 AM
Dec 26, 2020 6:30 AM

Feb 2019
Y’all 😭 I can’t believe it’s been over. These 12 weeks went by in a blaze, but I’ve enjoyed watching this peak idol experience with y’all. This was definitely the best LL IMO. I think everything was improved a lot this season from writing to character designs. I’m a setsuna stan, but all the girls were amazing too. Loved every performance.

The final episode was a fitting conclusion to the season, incorporating everyone’s individual stuff and then the group performance. Really going to miss waking up to watch this. Can’t wait for season 2.

Dec 26, 2020 6:37 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Didn't really like this kind of formula for Love Live, even though it was still fine I definitely prefer the previous seasons where they are all together in the same band
Dec 26, 2020 6:41 AM

Jul 2017
Great performance in this final eps. Loved this group, every characters are enjoyable to witness, I'd say I love them all so far. The backstories are also well-told too. The best series of LL so far, and arguably the best group, but I can't really compare it due to this different formula. I liked both formula in their own ways.

Can't wait to see the season 2 I hope it got announced soon.
Dec 26, 2020 6:42 AM

Nov 2016
Nijigasaki caught me by surprise and went far above what I expected. Other franchises are merely milking, but this had so much heart and was just fun to watch with an endearing cast of characters and catchy performances. S2 please

8/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 26, 2020 6:44 AM

Sep 2019
The girls are really cute, the songs and the animation were good. I love "Nijiiro Passions" (the op song), the ed was good too. Everything was good and I was enjoying it a lot until Ayumu's jealousy started. I hated her so much. By the way, I'm not saying that I hate her in everything about love live. I just hate how they made her personality in the anime, I blame the creators of the anime for that. I know some people who liked the "yuri" scenes but I'm not one of them. It looked like nothing else than a toxic relationship to me. This is my final Nijigasaki (anime) best girl comparison: Rina>>Kasumi>>>>>Karin>Setsuna=Kanata=Ai>Shizuku>Emma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ayumu.

5-6/10
z00nexDec 26, 2020 7:20 AM
Dec 26, 2020 6:48 AM

Feb 2019
Definitely the best LL installment so far by a long shot. I'm of the opinion that individual character stories make for a better story than the usual Love Live school idol competition debacle, so yeah, this suited my preferences a bit more, being more into Idolm@ster than into classic LL overall.

First time I saw a character, Ayumu, have unlikable traits (true ones, not 'fake' downsides that just end up being moe by the way they frame it) and not being perfect in LL, it was a good surprise and I'd hope it could be a thing in future entries of the franchise, but I don't think it will. Great to see Sunrise's CG got a lot better too. Granted, I dropped Sunshine season 1 for over a year before finally completing it and never came back to watch season 2, so I guess one could say my LL anime knowledge is incomplete. It was pretty enjoyable, I liked it.
KosmonautDec 26, 2020 6:56 AM
Dec 26, 2020 6:50 AM

Apr 2014
The festival begins. Everyone's performance is amazing with their own style especially the final performance when everyone performs together.
I would like to stay at Kanata's venue all day, those beds look comfortable.
I hope for Yuu to pass the transfer exam and also hope for the second season soon.

"Let's make our rainbow bloom!....."
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 26, 2020 6:52 AM

Jan 2014
Ngl their whole 'Festival' to celebrate/showcase school idols and such just makes me think this is how the global stage of LoveLive came about from the first series ngl. Just making an assumption. Since Lovelive isn't mentioned a t all sooo.

Fun series overall though. Felt refreshing without any school on the line type.
Dec 26, 2020 6:54 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
my only "issue" with them not being an actual group, is i can't decide who best girl is

i wish Emma had more screen-time though, since i've always had my eye on her the most<3

Dec 26, 2020 6:55 AM
Jul 2018
z00nex said:
The girls are really cute, the songs and the animation were good. I love "Nijiiro Passions" (the op song), the ed was good too. Everything was good and I was enjoying it a lot until Ayumu's jealousy started. I hated her so much. By the way, I'm not saying that I hate her in everything about love live. I just how they made her personality in the anime, I blame the creators of the anime for that. I know some people who liked the "yuri" scenes but I'm not one of them. It looked like nothing else than a toxic relationship to me. This is my final Nijigasaki (anime) best girl comparison: Rina>>Kasumi>>>>>Karin>Setsuna=Kanata=Ai>Shizuku>Emma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ayumu.

5-6/10

Agree with you 100% on this. Ayumu's jealousy was so pointless and stupid it really took what was at the very least enjoyable down to something I just don't like.
Dec 26, 2020 6:56 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Yup, this was a great finale episode! Stellar performances this episode albeit only bits and pieces of the individual performances but the synchro was fantastic.

Glad to see that the Fest. was a total success, there's always going to be little Qs on that given the quality of performances lol but you know. But that rain threat was a scare. Good thing the Vice Pres managed to get permission for overtime.

Yuu-chan mustering up the courage to pursue music as first choice was a nice addition too.

I'll leave further comments to when I watch the episode in sub. Understood a good portion of the content but not fully.

Going to settle with a 7/10 overall score though. Looking forward to the inevitable Season 2 now!

Edit: Nothing much to add more really, it was great! Some standout moments between the characters but Yuu-chan's little moment in awe was brilliant too and the shots during the final performance were quality material!
_MushiRock11_Dec 26, 2020 8:11 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 26, 2020 7:06 AM
Nov 2020
Another Love Live series has ended. This was a great season. Gonna miss these school idols.

Hoping for another, or a sequel!
Dec 26, 2020 7:10 AM

Dec 2007
Plot wise, it is easily the weakest of the 3 Love Live projects, as this takes on a more SoL side, as compared to the plot heavy previous 2 projects.

Not sure I like this as much as, LL season 2 or LLS season 1, but still a solid idol anime all the same. 7/10
Dec 26, 2020 7:16 AM

Oct 2017
XD that's so like Kanata to sleep between her songs.

Also YESSS!!! What I've been waiting to watch the whole season. Their first song as a group and it was lit af. The festival was a fun one too.

This was a great start to a new love live story, I'm glad it wasn't a dissapointment like Sunshine season 1. They tried out new stuff in this season and tbh most of them turned out well. Thou Ayumu and Yuu's yuri part was the one thing I didn't like tbh, that was really weird.

Most of the characters are really cute and for now Rina chan and Kanata's my fav, can't decide on only one. Both of them are too damn adorable and I've watched their song a fuckton of times already kek. I really like Karin chan and Kasumin too, they're cute.

Now gotta wait for season 2 which I'm sure we'll get but I hope we get it fast. Overall score 7.5/10 for now.
Dec 26, 2020 7:30 AM

Oct 2007
Ellenwitch said:

Fun series overall though. Felt refreshing without any school on the line type.

if this had a "save the school plot" again, I would have dropped it on the spot.

that plot is sickening already.. no offense to fans of previous LL. I'm a fan of the original too.
Dec 26, 2020 7:41 AM

Jan 2019
This was a great episode to end the show with. So many good moments.

Emma photobomb, Kasumin's hairpin given by Shizuku, impro between Kasu, Setsu and Shizu, Yu's song...

Speaking of Yu's song, it was wonderful. The girls even did the poses of their subunits DiverDiva, A・ZU・NA, and QU4RTZ.

Anyway, it was a fun show to watch this season. I hope season 2 will be a thing considering the ending was kind of a cliffhanger. 9/10.
Dec 26, 2020 8:02 AM
Feb 2016
Hot Take: This is better than the original.
Dec 26, 2020 8:13 AM

Dec 2014
Wholesome finale and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Loved all the montages and the play with Setsuna, Kasumi and Shizuku was great. xD

Overall, great show. It started out great, good character cast, It's nice that they stepped away from the saving the school plot to give us something different. In fact their school was very extravagant. I felt the opening episodes were very charming but as the show went I felt like there was something missing from Nijigasaki that both SIP and Sunshine had, maybe it's just the fact that I like the more unified group in SIP and Sunshine with all of them having kind of a common goal. Nothing against the Nijigasaki girls, they work just as hard but by nature they are both friends and rivals so perhaps something that made LL more compelling for me was lost in the process. Nevertheless, great show. Top tier production and performances.

8/10
Dec 26, 2020 8:47 AM

Oct 2013
Loved this season, hoping to see S2 at some point
Dec 26, 2020 9:19 AM

Dec 2016
People complained that it was kind of cheap that LL Sunshine recycled the same idea the original Love Live had about saving the school. Now look at Nijigasaki Gakuen, making something completely different does not equal to a better final product.

On Paper the whole "single" idols was kinda ok, but in reality, Love Live and most Idol shows rely on the unity of it's cast during the big performances. I personally didn't like the whole idea of making Yuu as a sort of protagonist or orchestra maestro that manages each and all the girls in the group. The OP was a blatant lie showing all 10 girls in the same stage wearing the same uniform and dancing in unison.

I know Covid hit all kinds of enterprises really hard all over the world, but I think it would had been wise to postpone the finale for a whole month and allow the 2D & 3D animators some room to catch up with their workload and produce something more polished for the finale in terms of animation. This much use on just panning shots even during the big moment isn't the staple of the Love Live franchise.

Quite frankly I hope this new iteration just stops here and if there are any plans for a movie, just save all those resources for the next Love Live iteration that goes back to the original formula.
Dec 26, 2020 9:35 AM
Jul 2020
Kimurah said:
People complained that it was kind of cheap that LL Sunshine recycled the same idea the original Love Live had about saving the school. Now look at Nijigasaki Gakuen, making something completely different does not equal to a better final product.

On Paper the whole "single" idols was kinda ok, but in reality, Love Live and most Idol shows rely on the unity of it's cast during the big performances. I personally didn't like the whole idea of making Yuu as a sort of protagonist or orchestra maestro that manages each and all the girls in the group. The OP was a blatant lie showing all 10 girls in the same stage wearing the same uniform and dancing in unison.

I know Covid hit all kinds of enterprises really hard all over the world, but I think it would had been wise to postpone the finale for a whole month and allow the 2D & 3D animators some room to catch up with their workload and produce something more polished for the finale in terms of animation. This much use on just panning shots even during the big moment isn't the staple of the Love Live franchise.

Quite frankly I hope this new iteration just stops here and if there are any plans for a movie, just save all those resources for the next Love Live iteration that goes back to the original formula.

I agree with what this person said. I much preferred the Love Live original formula with big shows and performances, striving for greatness. Thought LL Sunshine was a recycle of the original school idol project saving the school idea, it still gave us a new cast with awesome songs and great performances.

Though some songs were good in this iteration of Love Live, I feel it lacked the punch needed. Plus I really am not a fan of the focus on the two girls romance, I much prefer the low-key girl love from Sunshine where You was jealous of Chika and her relationship with Riko. I feel like people will realize this is not as good as the others once some of the hype dies down like it already has for me after episode 10.

My hope right now, thought unlikely, is that they simply announce a new Love Live season and cast where the girls actually sing as a group and strive for awesome performances like the first two installments.
Dec 26, 2020 9:45 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, well, what can i say. I am making this short already, since i am simply a simp for these franchises.

Thats, what you called a festival for school idols. Different places performance as their opening, and ended up with an amazing united performance at their end. Its simply a festival after all. That was refreshing, never seen this from their predecessors. So ofc for the story wise, its already great on my personal tastes. The last scene kinda pointed out a whole SIF, not just for the local school idols. So, it make me curious how they put it out on to a world scale festivals, especially with the Love Live! contest that supposedly exist at their times. Are they completely ignore that, or the other plot? What about the others city school idols and their characters design? It must be glorious, can't wait to see it executed.

For the sake of a refreshing plot lines, a nice little art and characters design they had here and there, an easy listening songs from their individual performance, i am placing this marvelous idol show at my 9, without any hesitations.

A little note for Yuu character that felt a little bland at the end of the scene. She completely forgettable with her status, as 'you'. They even couldn't showed her final end of her exam. Was she successfully made it out? No final conclusion for Yuu making this episode felt a little missed when i needed everyone had their good moments. I am a little dissapointed with that thing, or, am i over exaggerated? Dunno about that.

Anyway, without it, this one will always be my 9. Thats it!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 26, 2020 9:46 AM

Jul 2012
Yoo, EmmaBomb! She's so freakin' precious!

What a great finale! All the girl's performances were great, & I love seeing how they all did those performances and how their development or growth from earlier episodes. I also love seeing little extra bits of Yuu helping her idols like giving Shizuku her tiara and helping Rina make the digital board along with Ai. Speaking of Shizuku, I like how she gave the hairpin to Kasumi as a sign of "thank you" after they have done an incredible performance on Setsuna's DIVE!

Love Live! High Nijigasaki School Idol Club is an amazing anime. It feels so much different than the previous Love Live! installments, since the idols don't perform for the sake of saving schools, but rather having each idol perform as a solo for their respective episodes, and they get to develop their personas. Nevertheless, it is just as good as the previous LL! series. The characters are mostly likable, and I really like pretty much all of the insert songs. My favorite girl is of course Emma Verde. She's a sweetheart who loves to make other people happy, and I really love her voice. She's so beautiful both inside and out.

Hopefully, there's going to be season 2 of this series. I'm looking forward to see Shioriko in the next season!

https://twitter.com/DawnHibiki/status/1342895876662984707
DawnHibikiDec 26, 2020 11:43 AM
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Dec 26, 2020 11:10 AM

Sep 2019
I really liked this love live version. Feel like this may surpass it's predecessors.
Dec 26, 2020 12:00 PM

Feb 2017
eeeeeeeeeee so cute !!! i love all these girls so much and i really hope we get a second season !!! shizuku is my fave and i really need more shizuku screen time

placeholder text
Dec 26, 2020 12:22 PM

Mar 2019
This one was really different, so happy it's not another copy of muse like aqours was
and omg i didn't know that ShizukuxKasumi was a thing and i love it T^T should i call it Shizumi or Kasuku?
anyways this was good to watch as a lovelive fan.
Know your place, fool. - Ryomen Sukuna
Dec 26, 2020 12:43 PM

Sep 2011
Honestly, this was prob one of the worst of the installments next to sunshine. I hated how they did the songs in this one. There's no "hype" to them because there's no showcasing of fans, etc. Also, I just feel like that if there's a competition to be held it becomes that much more fun to watch. Overall, pretty eh. Some girls were likeable but a lot of unlikable ones that just drove this show down. Lastly, the final dance was disappointing. Half of it was stills at the end... Lmao.
Dec 26, 2020 1:29 PM

Aug 2013
Well, we finally got to see a group performance in the end which I loved.
The individual songs were great though I would love to see it properly animated tho I can't ask too much since this was the last episode. :P

7/10 from me. It's always good to have more Love Live content and I'm hoping to see another season of this.

Dec 26, 2020 2:10 PM

Jul 2008
What was the notebook the girls were all passing around? Were they literally writing the song they performed that afternoon during the day, or...?

Cute episode, but the random issues that got immediately solved (tech issues, sudden rain) made the episode weirdly feel kind of like it was dragging.
Dec 26, 2020 2:53 PM

Nov 2019
Definitely best in love live franchise, so hoping there's a season 2, since Yu-chan had her exam and all~

Loved all the songs, but favourites were by: Setsuna, Rina, Kanata, Shizuku and Karin. The OP and ED were brilliant and last episode's song was wholesome and catchy ^v^

Rated 8/10 as great development and plenty of wholesome-ness

See you all at Love Live Superstar next year!
tappdancing786Dec 26, 2020 2:57 PM
Dec 26, 2020 3:23 PM

Mar 2019
By far the best LL installment IMO. I love the concept of solo idols who have a chance to express themselves individually, and I think it worked splendidly.

Going by SIP and Sunshine, there is a fair chance for a season two, but you never really know.

9/10 as a whole for the season, Looking forward to a season two maybe and superstar!

Dec 26, 2020 3:26 PM

Apr 2015
Interesting finale, not like I expected it to go, but I'll take this! The initial School Idol festival was pretty odd. Ngl, the performances were all really suited the character. Kanata taking a nap with others, while Rina gamed her heart out with her fans. I think that was really nice to see, yet weird cause it was so unexpected since I was expecting 9 normal solo performances.

Even though rain was a bit of an issue in their shedule, I really loved that final group performance dedicated for Yuu. That was dope!

Now as this was my first Love Live, I will give it a 9/10, however I can see this changing whenever I have seen the very first seasons of Love Live. Time will tell I guess!
Dec 26, 2020 3:44 PM

May 2016
I wish this season had 24 episodes. It felt a lot rushed to me. There was a lot of potential in the characters but I feel like there wasn't enough time to have a great characterization for each girl.
On the other hand the visual and dances were beautiful, easily the best in all Love Live seasons. But overall I prefer Sunshine and Aqours remain my favourite Love Live girls.
7,5/10 for this season
Dec 26, 2020 3:49 PM

Jul 2016
That's it. Kanata's venue was definitely the best one lol. Also loved the little improv between Kasumi, Setsuna and Shizuku. Ai is my best girl here but damn, Kasumi is in a league of her own with her antics xD

Fantastic way to conclude the series. I ended up having a blast with the School Idol Festival Yuu and co. set. It was indeed a pretty fun event and seeing all the girls performing one last song together as "group" in the end felt like the cherry on top. 5/5 finale, of course.

Overall, the best Love Live installment I have watched so far and it only needed 13 episodes to accomplish such feat. Cast was incredibly charming with all the girls being pretty likeable in their own ways and regarding production values, I'm honestly surprised with how much Sunrise's CGI has improved since Sunshine. Visuals and art were also splendid but those aspects are always a given when it comes to this franchise.

7,5/10 -> 8/10 - So, with LL Superstar being announced and stuff, I doubt Niji receives any sequel in the near future. Still, I will have my hopes up in that regard.
SouthRzVaDec 26, 2020 4:09 PM
Dec 26, 2020 5:13 PM

Mar 2016
This was by far my favorite Love Live series to date, an easy personal favorite, and perhaps my 3rd favorite idol-themed series behind the likes of OG Idolm@ster and Symphogear (yes, people, Symphogear actually quite idol-themed, just a lot of fighting against aliens and gods and shit lul).

I really enjoyed pretty much everything from this show. The solo idol setup (instead of the usual group idol format), the progression and handling of the story and the drama, the characters along with their personalities evenly distributed development and realization, their performances and the symbolism and subtleties behind them, the amazing CGI work that gives Houseki no Kuni a huge run for the money (I'd personally say it's even better, tbh), the cinematography, etc.

(May I also note? They all wearing different attires in the group performance instead of wearing all the same uniform. Nicely done ;D)

I found the ensemble cast a lot more memorable than the OG School Idol cast, tbh, and found favorites in Rina, Setsuna, and Karin. But they're all equally endearing. As for Ayumu, while I can get people hating her, I can't see that much justification for such negative feelings regarding her, cause I've seen many FAR, FAR worse examples of actual toxic mindsets. Yuu despite being technically a supporting character and not being part of the idol lineup, still got quite a lot of spotlight in terms of her own character work. Her kind of role somewhat reminds me of that of the Producer guy from the OG IdolM@ster, no lies.

This series does have its imperfections here and there, but it's honestly one of the best shows from 2020, from my personal perspective. Hope this gets a second season, and based on the final scenes, there's a feasible chance of that happening in the near future, thankfully.
Dec 26, 2020 5:40 PM

Jul 2017
I'll say it, for me, this was the best Love Live anime series so far. While i do strongly support the fact that this needs a 2nd season, because i felt like this was not enough for me to be satisfied with xd characters, even though they all have rich personalities and charisma, they need even more development and we only got to see them sing all together just once :c wich was on this final episode.

So, overall, right off the bat, this show started off STRONG, unlike the previous entries of this franchise, wich i gave both 1st seasons a 7 (School Idol Project and Sunshine). I just hope we can get that 2nd season now, i'm craving for it!

8/10 easily, without the slightest of doubts in my mind
Dec 26, 2020 5:49 PM

Jan 2011
i think this is my favorite love live outside the first project and i'm in the minority but i dont really like songs more than at the most 3 members it's just not my thing so the fresh take on focusing on solo's was the best change outside of the art style (nice to see something new) so the music was really good this time around.

and the girls besides of 1 and by the end 2 i enjoyed most of them they were all so damn cute and it was hard to pick a favorite but it's a shame they had to ruin Ayumu, by the end with unneeded drama.

was a fun final fest i wish they kinda went out with a bit more of a flasher banger was nice seeing all the shots of them together but it felt a bit too slideshow ish

7.5/10 i actually want more i hope this isn't a one season project shit is better than aqours to me and they milk the hell out of that
Dec 26, 2020 6:16 PM
Dec 2020
"Beyond that rainbow,there's a miracle waiting for us!"

What a series and what and ending! Awesome cast and stories! It's short but sweet with the ending that give shed my tears out lol🤣. Maybe there's a season 2 of this series with the ending scene give the niji girls with an option of doing SIF for the second time who knows? Ovr it's a great series. A solid 8.5/10 for me
Dec 26, 2020 6:38 PM

Dec 2018
Great last episode . Love their group performance. And my little lesbians was flirting like crazy,,,YEEEEEEEES

Overall its was pure it was gay it was what I wanted it to be.IMO the Yuri have never been stronger in a LL. Only flaw I really wanted a lesbian kiss. Anime! they are lesbians and have tongues ,it shouldn't be that fucking hard for your stupid ass to figure out what they should do with those tongues. But I have the Yuri hentai and fan art for that purpose I guess Hehehehehehehehe

Nevertheless I have a fun time . And my pure lesbian angels gets 10/10 as always

This is how to do it the right way,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Yuri-CrusaderDec 26, 2020 6:42 PM
Dec 26, 2020 7:09 PM
Jul 2019
That last song really hits hard. It was a love letter dedicated to us, fans.

I do hope they announce the 2nd season on or before their next numbered live concert in May. There's still a lot they can tell and this season only introduced the characters (or re-introduces for those who've played All Stars), everything happened during the later parts of the 1st term of the school year and Summer vacation so there's still the 2nd and 3rd terms before the 3rd-years graduate.
nevergainDec 26, 2020 7:15 PM
Dec 26, 2020 7:24 PM
Dec 2016
this episode was pretty good, I enjoyed the group song at the end.
Dec 26, 2020 8:21 PM
May 2020
Seeing them made me cried to be honest on the last episode′︵‵ I hope we still gonna see them on the next season❤️❤️❤️ And hopefully Shioriko will come in next season... That's my main hope for next season^‿^
Dec 26, 2020 10:08 PM

Jan 2016
OMG, the group song is awesome and also sad! This reminds me of master of idol world 2015 last song in the encore. it's fit for the finale. And Ayumu wears her awaken form instead of her dream form, so no more blind love for her.

Kasumi is the only one who has a mobile stage. and plays as villain in Setsuna's stage. It's kinda dangerous spreading green smoke, wind blow, and red smoke explosion when there is a child audience around. Ah, who cares. just do it! lol.

Ai call Yuu for an emergency and was solved by Rina. my question is, why Ai call Yuu when a top-tier programmer is in there? love that rainbow window OS, though.

the problem of the forecast says it's sunny but has rain maybe because Shizuku sings the "rain song". lol.

Love the BGM when the group ran to the big stage, like in the previous episode when Ayumu goes to Yuu after talking to Setsuna. Another question is... why they scatter when the destination is the same?

And about the book. What is that? The group passing to each other except Yuu. In the end, they don't mention that book again.

It's kinda sad Sunrise still put the opening and ending theme in the last episode. A few scenes would be great and if the ending theme using that song ("Dreams start here" is the song title, right?), that would be awesome.

So yeah, love everything in this Nijigasaki Idol Club anime. (With a little confused but whatever). with many cute and unique support characters and also fellow N Card Idol. it takes resources directly from the game.

Also, don't forget about Tournament, they mentioned Love Live! in episode 3. And also, in-game S2 still on-going. It takes a while, so stay safe guys.
Yay!
Dec 26, 2020 11:23 PM

Apr 2017
Damn...I want to sleep in kanata concert x3
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ringare - Oct 10, 2020

65 by Sommernacht »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM

» Better than Sunshine?

Kayroad - Dec 23, 2023

14 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 8, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

54 by youchl »»
Mar 11, 1:48 PM

» What character is the center?

Kayroad - Dec 24, 2023

1 by Amranhakim8 »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2020

56 by Vhailor »»
Nov 1, 2023 6:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.