Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 12, 2019 12:41 AM
May 2013
Tanjirou broke his leg and ribs in that fight, then is up and walking around just fine in what seemed like the next day? alright then.
Jun 12, 2019 5:47 AM
Nov 2016
why is nobody ever mentioning the Jojo references?
Jun 12, 2019 6:03 AM
Jan 2019
The curse of Muzan Kibutsuyi. Could someone explain to me with more certainty why was it activated?
Nezuko has become too strong, even without drinking blood or devouring human flesh. Is amazing!.
"The magic aroma of reverie" is like a truth serum. Is it strange that Dr. Tamayo seems so beautiful to me?
If those two demons of Kibutsuji were so strong without being part of the 12 Demonic Moons, then, how much stronger are those demons of Elite ?. Tanjiro will have a really difficult battle.

When Nezuko hugged Tamayo and stroked Yushiro's head, he touched my heart.

At last, the unlucky blonde made a new appearance. Is this the beginning of a team? xD.
This anime is a jewel.
Jun 12, 2019 6:41 AM

Sep 2018
Nice episode but will we get a generic Shounen sidekick introduced?
Jun 12, 2019 7:23 AM
Jul 2018
Hancock23 said:
I liked the episode a lot but I was left with too many questions. Did Tamayo remove the curse in Nezuko? Did she conduct the procedure for surviving on bood alone? Or was everything forgotten after the battle? I wish there were answers to these questions but I guess we will know as the anime continues. Nevertheless, it was a good episode as usual. I am willing to bet that Tamayo is a former twelve moons member.

1. Why would you think her curse is removed? Even so there is no way for it to activate since she can't talk (yet). Anyways you may have noticed that Nezuko isn't normal.
2. She was the first to survive on blood alone. I guess there wouldn't be much of a procedure. Maybe drink a lot of blood until you can live normaly and then gradually reduce the amount required.
3. What was forgotten?
4. Tamayo is too weak compared to the 12 moons
Jun 12, 2019 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
WolfDFireBreidi said:
The curse of Muzan Kibutsuyi. Could someone explain to me with more certainty why was it activated?
Nezuko has become too strong, even without drinking blood or devouring human flesh. Is amazing!.
"The magic aroma of reverie" is like a truth serum. Is it strange that Dr. Tamayo seems so beautiful to me?
If those two demons of Kibutsuji were so strong without being part of the 12 Demonic Moons, then, how much stronger are those demons of Elite ?. Tanjiro will have a really difficult battle.

When Nezuko hugged Tamayo and stroked Yushiro's head, he touched my heart.

At last, the unlucky blonde made a new appearance. Is this the beginning of a team? xD.
This anime is a jewel.

1.The curse exists to protect Kibutsuji's identity. It activates whenever a demon utters his name or anything that would be a risk to his identity.
2. The 12 moons are strong and they are ranked. The top 6 are called upper moons and they are on a whole different level than any other demon. Unfortunately as far as I can remember and if the anime's pace remains the same we will see only one current 12 moon and a former 12 moon which are not part of the upper moons
Jun 12, 2019 7:37 AM

Dec 2016
WolfDFireBreidi said:

Muzan curse activate when a demon speak of his name. It a measure to make sure the demon don't sell him out Tamayo power work like a truth serum, weaken the mind of those who inhale it so. She use it to trick the demon into saying Muzan name and the curse automatically activated.
Jun 12, 2019 8:33 AM
May 2019
@ExaltedChampion

Can you tell me how tanjiro is walking with a broken leg? Thats the only thing that bothered me in the ep, it seems like the author literally forgot that the moment he drew it happening
Jun 12, 2019 8:47 AM

May 2010
I'm more interested in the Demon Slayer organization.

When will we see the others and the higher ranked ones?
Jun 12, 2019 9:53 AM

Dec 2016
Weebover9000 said:
@ExaltedChampion

Can you tell me how tanjiro is walking with a broken leg? Thats the only thing that bothered me in the ep, it seems like the author literally forgot that the moment he drew it happening

I don't think he actually broke his leg. We all have that moment when after impact, we was in so much pain that we though our bone was broken. Tanjirou just feel like his leg was broken, he not a doctor so we can't really trust his medical assessment in the heat of battle. He certainly still injured, but not to the point he can't walk.
Jun 12, 2019 10:24 AM

Jan 2015
Aohh said:
I'm more interested in the Demon Slayer organization.

When will we see the others and the higher ranked ones?

Much later on, after the 20th episode for sure
Jun 12, 2019 11:57 AM

Oct 2012
Numbers on their eyeballs. THIS. IS. SUCH. HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a sucker for things like that. On Bleach with the Arrancars and on Hunter x Hunter with the spiders also!! I just KNOW at some point someone will show up and there'll be a number in their eyeball and the hype will just go over the roof.

Aside from that: He broke a rib and a leg and he seems to be perfectly fine. The fights seemed kind of plain as well. They got a great rhythm going since The Selection but now it seems to beeeeee less good? Anyway. We finally see the scaredy-cat guy that I think will fall for Nezuko lol. I hope to like him~
Jun 12, 2019 5:28 PM
Apr 2016
Weebover9000 said:
@ExaltedChampion

Jun 12, 2019 5:32 PM
May 2019
youdontknowwho said:
Weebover9000 said:
@ExaltedChampion

Oh alright thanks, just seemed weird, but by now I should know that this anime always answers questions I have within the next episode or two, haha.
Jun 13, 2019 7:19 PM
Apr 2019
when is this going to git gud?
Jun 14, 2019 3:10 AM

Jan 2011
Alright, the prologue is over.
Jun 16, 2019 4:12 AM

Aug 2015
I will miss that girl, she was thick af, fr now I really liked her
that annoying fanboy guy finally redeemed himself by calling nezuko pretty!
also, the blonde guy from the ed finally showed up and I'm guessing he's gonna fall in love with nezuko.
NameLessMofoJun 16, 2019 4:21 AM
Jun 16, 2019 4:17 AM

Apr 2018
rahamim said:
also, the blonde guy from the ed finally showed up and I'm guessing he's gonna fall in love with nezuko.
Definitely, Zenitsu is Nezuko's future husbando.
Jun 16, 2019 6:38 AM
Apr 2016
Jfs_ said:
rahamim said:
Definitely, Zenitsu is Nezuko's future husbando.

Welcome home, Inosuke.
Jun 17, 2019 7:17 AM
Oct 2016
What an episode, the fights were amazing, the ost was really good. It was even emotional by the end.
It seems Muzan is the only demon that can hurt other demons, this show is getting more and more interesting.
Jun 17, 2019 11:26 PM

Jul 2008
Good god that was a brutal end for her.
Jun 20, 2019 7:49 AM

Nov 2018
OrangeJP said:
Nezu-kick is as strong as Stephen Chow's steel leg

Electric boy gets introduced next episode

Ahahaha, Shaolin soccer is a great movie, I was about to put a reference in before I saw yours.
You know the scene during the finals when they were kicking the ball back and forth before players from both teams had to intervene? That's what it reminded me of

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Jun 23, 2019 1:08 AM
Mar 2012
Osts were quite fitting. Beautiful episode with Nezuko kemari, hugs & headpats.
Tanjiro's fight a bit odd against arrows where the demon remained strong a long time after decapitation but was intense.
Jun 23, 2019 4:48 PM

Jun 2015
damn that guy at the end really wants a wife
Jun 30, 2019 7:56 AM

Apr 2009
I didn't expect a football kicking match out of nowhere! LOL

Those two are still weak? Tanjirou needs more leveling up then!

Isn't the guy at the end, one of the other dude who passed the Final Selection?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 7, 2019 8:50 AM

Aug 2017
Much better than the last episode.

Oh shit, her death was fucking brutal. At least we know why they were so weak!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 18, 2019 4:29 AM

Feb 2017
Brutal fight. Really sick curse.

Wonder where the story takes Tanjiro next.
Jul 26, 2019 9:18 AM

Nov 2017
I love the moment when Nezuko play soccer with Susamaru! xD
Jul 27, 2019 10:06 PM

May 2013
How to not propose to someone lolol

I wanted to see more of yellow mop haired boi lulz. Glad he's appeared :D

The kick-off was gr8 & can't wait til Nezu-chan gets even more ridiculously strong >:D
Tanjirou got a taste of what's in the demon store. A low level bashing him around as he's disappearing into ashes ;O pretty metal way to die hahahah
Betta step up yo game, Tanjirou!
Kokoro_KotashimaJul 27, 2019 10:09 PM
Jul 29, 2019 6:57 PM

Jul 2013
That curse is fucked up. Why doesn't he allow his name to be spoken though? Good thing Nezuko is gagged so she can't say it but can she even talk?
Aug 7, 2019 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
ZENITSU BBY YEEEEES
Aug 12, 2019 2:00 PM

Apr 2018
NANI!? after all that, ur gonna tell me those demons weren't even the twelve moon demons?

That means Tanjirou is gonna have a long way to go still. How long are they setting up this series? Cause if that's the case then we would need probly like 50-100 episodes to finish this show.

Not that i'm complaining, I just wonder if we're gonna get more seasons down the line.
Aug 26, 2019 1:45 PM

Oct 2013
Another episode full of epicness and sasuga animation! :)

That fight was epic, especially when Nezuko kept on kicking back the ball toward her opponent. Tanjirou's and Tomoya's moments were decent as well.

What felt strange for me is that Tanjirou emphasised how his rib broke and he has no strength left, but a moment later he was able to stand and even approach this temari demon, lol.
Sep 5, 2019 6:45 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Aside that weirdo ending, brilliant, best episode so far, the execution was on point, not only for the action but also for everything else, with brilliantly created music that fit perfectly.

Far from the plot being special it is enjoyable but how Ufotable so far as been executing everything is really worth mentioning.
They are doing the demons justice too, not that I know the source material, but in that they you can relate with them and that being a demon was something put on them by force, after that fucker destroyed their lives and love ones.
Sep 24, 2019 4:51 AM

Jul 2016
ExaltedChampion said:
WolfDFireBreidi said:

Muzan curse activate when a demon speak of his name. It a measure to make sure the demon don't sell him out Tamayo power work like a truth serum, weaken the mind of those who inhale it so. She use it to trick the demon into saying Muzan name and the curse automatically activated.

How can Tamayo say his name then?
Sep 24, 2019 5:33 AM

Dec 2016
Vindicater said:
ExaltedChampion said:

How can Tamayo say his name then?

Tamayo learned how to remove the curse from herself but it not easy and not everyone can do it. She no longer under his control. That what she said.
Sep 29, 2019 5:56 PM

Apr 2013
rip Susamaru, too bad she didn't get a prayer from Tanjirou so she could get a flashback or something like the other demon got.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Sep 30, 2019 5:39 AM

Mar 2015
Wow they were pretty strong but still apparently nowhere near the actual Twelve!

Also we meet the blonde crybaby again!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 2, 2019 3:21 PM

Dec 2016

Nezuko is too precious ;A; <3 What a cutie pie!

What the-! What did I just watch? It was too difficult to watch a demon die by Muzan's curse >_< How disgusting!

I'm glad the fight with those demons are over. They were too troublesome. Still, it was another great episode :)

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Oct 6, 2019 5:28 PM
Nov 2012
I'm so glad they decided to stick together, That's all I wanted to say. So many anime or manga would totally ditch a character to probably save in time and cost for production or animation. He left Nezuko and his family once, he shouldn't again. I'm seriously loving this anime.
Oct 8, 2019 8:38 PM
Jan 2009
What happened to Tanjirou having a broken leg? He apparently has demon-level healing, because mere minutes later he's completely back to normal (with no chance for to be healed by the doctor, before someone says it).
Oct 14, 2019 1:49 PM

Aug 2016
[quote=PurpleGirl203 message=58456245]

Nezuko is too precious ;A; <3 What a cutie pie!

Nezuko is a precious cinnamon roll. Oh the feels. This show is something. I was grossed out by the curse; such a terrible death. After that I'm shedding tears because of the scene with Nezuko, Tamayo, and Yushiro.
Nov 3, 2019 12:03 PM

Sep 2013
_cjessop18_ said:
OrangeJP said:
Nezu-kick is as strong as Stephen Chow's steel leg

Electric boy gets introduced next episode

Ahahaha, Shaolin soccer is a great movie, I was about to put a reference in before I saw yours.
You know the scene during the finals when they were kicking the ball back and forth before players from both teams had to intervene? That's what it reminded me of

Here's the clip for those who are interested: https://streamable.com/jzer5

Also, Nezuko reminded me of Kenny from South Park.
Nov 17, 2019 6:43 AM

Sep 2012
so she tricked 6arm to say something she shouln't about her boss activating bosses curse

that ending 😂😂😂

Dec 4, 2019 7:03 AM
Dec 2019
Hi, this is my first reply on a forum on this website and i just started this account today anyway you know how in episode 9 Tanjiro breaks a bunch of bones but now in episode 10 he walks completely fine? yea..
Dec 27, 2019 3:58 PM

Nov 2012
So they got Temari girl blood but no Arrowguy blood. Is Tanjiro going to start carrying syringes then or what, they kind of didn't cover how he's actually gonna get these blood samples.

And pretty ridiculous he's not getting a break after that last battle where he supposedly broke a leg and rib bone, the demon mask teacher guy even made a point about how they're humans so they heal slower. So is Tanjiro still going to be injured in the upcoming eps or will we see him recover first?

Just a couple inconsistencies I noticed this ep, hope they cover these in the following episodes.

I do actually like those two friendly demon characters hope we see some more of them.

jrShark said:
When the arrows were sticking through Tanjirou's body, I thought he was gonna split him into multiple pieces by simultaneously pulling him on all different directions. I was like "wowww how's he gonna survive that??", but was then followed by a big disappointed "oh..." when the arrow is just throwing him around the places instead. Felt kinda lame since the demon could have been really OP. And I'm still not convinced at how he was able to misdirect the arrows to take down his head too xD.

Haha I thought that too, that the arrows would direct different parts of his body to rip him apart, would've been a cool display of power but not on Tanjiro I guess since we don't want a dead MC haha.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Dec 31, 2019 2:15 PM

Mar 2019
Watching them play soccer was amazing
Jan 4, 2020 6:07 PM

Jul 2013
So even after Yahabas head got cut off he still was able to attack Tanjirou with his arrows. With that Tanjirous stamina really got put to the test. I was surprised Nezuko was able to shoot these balls back to Susamaru. In the last episode she lost her foot and now it turned out into soccer. I got Captain Tsubasa or Kickers vibes from watching it :D

Tamayos idea in tricking Susamaru in saying something she shouldn't was brilliant but damn the way she died was almost to brutal to watch. Especially when she talked to Tanjirou about playing ball with her was just sad. RIP.

I absolutely loved the scene with Nezuko and Tamayo. Even after Tamayo and Yushirou became demons, Nezuko still sees them as humans and more important as family. It hit me hard in the feels when Tamayo began to cry. Why are you doing this to me ;_;
Yushirou couldn't believe his head got stroked which was pretty funny. Nezuko is such a cutie. I guess she sees a mother in Tamayo and a brother in Yushirou.

Finally Yushirou admitted about Nezuko being cute. I really hope we see them again.

That ending was weird and funny. Seems like one of the other main characters will get introduced. Let's see what kind of a person he is.

Jan 16, 2020 5:39 PM
Sep 2009
Him walking with broken leg like nothing happened is what really ruins the show for me. There is a limit to how much I can swallow.

I'm loving the show but things like this are taking rating down for me.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2019

312 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 24, 12:21 PM

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

34 by guts4ever »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

19 by Naveen6662246 »»
Apr 22, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.