Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 15, 9:32 AM

Jan 2021
According to Oricon, LiSA's "Gurenge" from the anime "Demon slayer" becomes the most selling digital single in the Reiwa era (May 2019 till present).

Demon slayer is without a surprise the biggest anime over there right now and the craze for anything related to Kny is pretty big there so no surprise that it still holds the position.
Another one of her songs from Demon Slayer movie "Homura" also placed at number 4.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/news/latest/2024/4/13/lisa-demon-slayer-tv-anime-opening-theme-becomes-top-selling-digital-single-song-in-reiwa-era
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Apr 15, 10:31 AM
Dec 2020
Idol, Kick Back and Bling-Bang-Bang-Born >
Apr 15, 10:36 AM
Mar 2022
Infernalization said:

Who ask ? (yes Kick Back >>)
Apr 15, 10:55 AM
Dec 2020
LaSainteBaguette said:
Infernalization said:

No one asked., but that doesn't mean I can't share my opinion.
Apr 15, 11:06 AM
Jul 2023
Infernalization said:

Kick Back the 🐐
Apr 15, 11:42 AM

Aug 2014
Infernalization said:
LaSainteBaguette said:

No one asked., but that doesn't mean I can't share my opinion.

I mean, Bling Bang Bang Born boosted manga's sales by 10x, so that says quite a lot.
Apr 15, 12:36 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Infernalization
@Infernalization Idol and Bling Bang Born are recent but it's still hard to see it beat Gurenge. My personal opinion is that Gurenge is still better but I respect yours.
Also, Kick back isn't even Kenshi's best song. Not a fan of it as compared to other songs from him.

Apr 15, 12:58 PM
Dec 2020
Kick Back is Kenshi's best song. Only Hanabi comes close.
Apr 15, 1:13 PM
May 2022
nah, you are all tripping. Irony is where it's at.
Apr 15, 3:38 PM
Dec 2021
might catch some heat for this one but its still the worst demon slayer op
Apr 15, 5:35 PM
Feb 2022
MAISONdes is four for four with their Urusei Yatsura reboot OPs. The second cour of the second season just started. The second or third OP is probably my favorite, and I prefer both to Idol and Kickback (both of which are good) although Gurenge is very good too.
Apr 16, 1:33 AM
Feb 2022
TheCupSlammer said:

I get that. It’s my second least favorite (Zankyou Sanka is my least favorite tbh, it’s still good tho). It’s about preference and the other openings are great
Apr 16, 8:10 AM
Jan 2024
Infernalization said:

What about peace sign?
Apr 17, 7:38 AM
Nov 2022
Why No one Is Agreeing His Fact . Idol, kick back and Bling bang bang born are unique and One of the best opening and they had own fandom. if this type of news was posted in Mashle S2, Oshi no ko and Chainsaw man then the Fandom will definitely take the side of Mashle or Oshi no ko's Opening in their Discussion page and Agree with news and celebrate also.

4 years ago Demon Slayer was released. it has one of the best OP/ED Collection. i know everyone didn't love the OP/EDS of Demon slayer as much i do. but "Gurenge" is One of the Best OP of all time and the news releted it arrives but in Discussion no one is Happy about this news everyone are commenting that Idol >, Bling bang bang born >, but Where Is Real fandom Of Demon Slayer who has contribution behind success of "Gurenge" why i am Can't finding them even in Demon Slayer's Discussion page ?
Apr 17, 7:41 AM

Jan 2009
japan really loves demon slayer
Apr 17, 9:00 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Krutik_009
Why No one Is Agreeing His Fact . Idol, kick back and Bling bang bang born are unique and One of the best opening and they had own fandom. if this type of news was posted in Mashle S2, Oshi no ko and Chainsaw man then the Fandom will definitely take the side of Mashle or Oshi no ko's Opening in their Discussion page and Agree with news and celebrate also.

4 years ago Demon Slayer was released. it has one of the best OP/ED Collection. i know everyone didn't love the OP/EDS of Demon slayer as much i do. but "Gurenge" is One of the Best OP of all time and the news releted it arrives but in Discussion no one is Happy about this news everyone are commenting that Idol >, Bling bang bang born >, but Where Is Real fandom Of Demon Slayer who has contribution behind success of "Gurenge" why i am Can't finding them even in Demon Slayer's Discussion page ?
@Krutik_009 Welcome to the demon slayer forums.

Apr 18, 2:33 PM
Apr 2023
marukosu44 said:
Infernalization said:

What about peace sign?

Kick back is so much better than peace sign
Apr 20, 12:45 PM
Feb 2022
TheCupSlammer said:

Fair, I like the third one the least and the second one the best, but I agree that the first one is overrated as can be
Apr 22, 11:46 AM
Mar 2021
because they might have watched kny infinite times 😂 and now bragging they can't stand its huge fan fallowing . as for me I'm watching anime only because of kny or else i would have went to gym and became body builder 💪
Anime Rules the world
Apr 27, 2:13 AM
Mar 2022
Broken Games....
Apr 29, 7:56 PM
Jan 2024
The fact that everyone is using Idol and Kick Back to compare it to Gurrenge only really shows how great Gurrenge is. 🤣🤣

Also are y'all forgetting about Homura?
IDKwhatonamemyseApr 29, 7:59 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2019

234 by Prumpin »»
3 hours ago

» Bad animation? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - May 11

50 by SonikTonik »»
8 hours ago

» Demon Slayer is the top selling manga in America in 2023

FZREMAKE - May 12

38 by lilbitkietsu »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

228 by skatensleep »»
May 12, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RebelPanda - Jun 15, 2019

309 by skatensleep »»
May 11, 11:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.