Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 19, 2019 8:08 PM

Oct 2012
Nostalgik said:
MaahHeim said:
By the way, my Ikuhara bingo looks like this atm:

Added "Complicated Sibling Relationships" and "Stock Footage" after this episode. I'm so mad I can't mark Magical girls because they're boys lol
add suffering to that LOL x) getting those things out of their asses had to hurt

Hahaha, not yet, I bet Ikuhara is going to make them suffer a lot more @@@@
Apr 19, 2019 8:26 PM

Aug 2014
Sacerdotisa said:
Reuse the same scenes as in the previous chapter and it became very gay this.
Discarded.

I have no idea what you expected xD.

But yeah, in a serious note both things are classic Ikuhara (although he usually do lesbian stuff).
kofmasterApr 19, 2019 8:30 PM
Apr 19, 2019 9:15 PM
Oct 2014
LyingMuse said:
Did anyone else catch the color scheme of the dress Nyantaro was wearing when Kazuki stole him?

I feel like there is no way that's a conscience here. This is Ikuhara after all.
I hadn't noticed. It's a nice detail, thanks :)
Apr 19, 2019 11:52 PM

Dec 2015
@Ventus_S Sorry, I didn't mean that the fact they have a relationship is coming out of nowhere. It was indeed obvious. The fact it's romantic love wasn't, at all (reinforced by not their shared sex but by their age).
I didn't even qualified the thing as surprising, I just listed it in a list of exagerrated things.
Apr 20, 2019 12:08 AM

Jun 2013
Based on what I've seen in the anime, the two cops are lovers, right? That Utena reference the two of them made tho lol

I already figured this somewhat from the first episode and now in the second, if that kiss meant anything, megane-kun is in love with Kazuki. Maybe it will be revealed in his box in the next episode.

So Kazuki is willing to do anything for his brother, even steal a cat. What if that cat belongs to the real Sara-chan? It was dressed all fancy before he got snatched.

I'm guessing Kuji was growing marijuana at home and packing it in cat food as a disguise.

I still like this series very much. It is one of my few favorites for this season.
臭い-
Apr 20, 2019 12:12 AM
Mar 2018
so random. so gay. SO FUCKING GOOD

underwatched af right now. this is definitely aots for me and possibly already aoty.

Apr 20, 2019 12:14 AM
Mar 2018
Nostalgik said:
Damn man, this is what classics are made of. In two episodes we have a perfectly established story structure and such an amount of themes to dissect it's not even funny. And by the looks of it we are gonna have a plot-twisty plotline every episode, one can only imagine what the finale might be like.

The Utena type of 'transformations' in the form of Kappas extracting the desire of other people who become demons by exposing their deepest secrets is amazing. It's fine storytelling at its best, with a clear purpose and messages to transmit every episode: truly another personal project by Ikuhara.

I hope this keeps surprising every episode, because if it does, and with its consistently great production value, this can easily become a favorite of many :)

this guy definitely knows what's up. can't wait to see what the fuck the finale will be? as the show gets more random, it's gonna be a clusterfuck that apparently makes sense.
Apr 20, 2019 12:14 AM
Apr 2019
I've read the spinoff manga and surprisingly sara was rised by that 2 gay cops oml
Apr 20, 2019 12:26 AM
Jul 2018
@kyoudai

Oh, of course! I should've worded my answer more maturely. It's true that casual despictions of LGBT relationships are more and more present in media – however, anime has a long way to go. Its community too. See the people who dropped it because of the kiss. In Western series, a gay kiss wouldn't draw this kind of reception anymore... I may be deluding myself though.

Kuji and Kazuki's date was the cutest and funniest! I knew they weren't going to just walk away after seeing it was "couple-only entry". The way they kept holding hands had me in tears.
You are right, Kuji is adorable. I'm already enjoying the characters. I was afraid of the characterization suffering because of the 11 episode count, but looks like the Sarazanmai team was prepared. We'll for sure see more of Enta later on! (buckle up for childhood flashbacks)

@saitoyuu

I was also surprised by that when reading the manga. You might want to put that under spoilers though? I don't know if it qualifies.

I haven't mentionned it in my first message, but: Enta, consent is a thing, do not kiss anyone while they are asleep. Some people noticed that the scene was really similar to Sleeping Beauty's and Snow White's, with Kazuki being in a dress. I wonder how Sarazanmai will adress it later on. Fairy tale parallels NEVER happen in Ikuhara's works, amirite guys /s
Apr 20, 2019 1:33 AM
Sep 2011
I'm not familiar with Ikuhara's work. So I came into this on the Anime Man Joey's suggestion and without a clue of what to expect. I just watched the first 2 episodes, and I guess it's been entertaining since it's so over-the-top...
Apr 20, 2019 3:46 AM

Jan 2016
Not as good as the first episode but I feel like everything's still being set up for more stuff.

Also that bit with the cops had to be an utena reference right?
"The law doesn't protect people, people protect the law."

- Akane Tsunemori

Apr 20, 2019 5:19 AM

Aug 2014
dividingMDH said:
Not as good as the first episode but I feel like everything's still being set up for more stuff.

Also that bit with the cops had to be an utena reference right?

Yes, there is a Candy Candy reference too.

Apr 20, 2019 7:27 AM

Apr 2008
Ventus_S said:
This episode looks like filler, but there're alot of darker theme within this happy-go-lucky episode.

First of all, if you observe carefully. Harukawa never stand up this episode.
When Kazuki goes out , his dad stands up instead.
While Haru and Kazuki chats, Haru is in a sitting position still.
Not only that, their dad is actually sitting nearby in one of the frames

This implies that Haru probably couldn't even walk and need support from his dad to go anywhere. I'm guessing the reason why Kazuki spoils his little brother so much is probably because he's the one who's responsible for Haru like this.
This also explains why Kazuki wants to get the chance to make a wish for his brother no matter what.

You're the first I've noted that spotted it. I did too but was waiting for someone to mention it. Yes, I also do think that Haruka is probably paralysed waist down as well. Why Kazuki spoils him is probably due to guilt.

There's a lot of sprinkling of bits here and there to pick up for later reference. Unfortunately, people are too blinded by the visuals and antics to notice. Then, the kiss at the end of the post-credits grabbed most everyone's attention causing the "WTF!!?!?!?!“ brain overload for most.
Apr 20, 2019 7:34 AM

Dec 2017
The extreme weirdness of the first episode definitely prepared me for everything that happened in this one. There's so much to think about and the series has only just begun! I love the worldbuilding and can't wait for the next episode tbh
Apr 20, 2019 7:50 AM

Oct 2015
Strollas said:
Nostalgik said:
Damn man, this is what classics are made of. In two episodes we have a perfectly established story structure and such an amount of themes to dissect it's not even funny. And by the looks of it we are gonna have a plot-twisty plotline every episode, one can only imagine what the finale might be like.

The Utena type of 'transformations' in the form of Kappas extracting the desire of other people who become demons by exposing their deepest secrets is amazing. It's fine storytelling at its best, with a clear purpose and messages to transmit every episode: truly another personal project by Ikuhara.

I hope this keeps surprising every episode, because if it does, and with its consistently great production value, this can easily become a favorite of many :)

this guy definitely knows what's up. can't wait to see what the fuck the finale will be? as the show gets more random, it's gonna be a clusterfuck that apparently makes sense.
Exactly! That's the true beauty of Ikuhara's works. One of the main reasons the people who don't like his works give for disliking them is his sort of fragmented way of storytelling that apparently leave many holes in the story, but these clearly build around a certain core theme that is made either very clear from the beginning (like in Sarazanmai) or not so clear (in Utena's case), which leads to an episodic structure of a narrative that ends in an epic climax, where the themes of the show take shape as the antagonist and the message Ikuhara wants to tell the audience is made clear yet leaves room for much interpretation and speculation... Soooo it only makes sense we can expect this in Sarazanmai. I'm looking forward to it.
Apr 20, 2019 7:52 AM
Apr 2019
But guys, don't you think there will be something between Toi and Enta ? I'm saying that because Enta's seiyuu apparently said that his character has "complex feelings" for Toi.
(Source: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/HoYay/Sarazanmai)

I'm really curious about that.
Apr 20, 2019 8:44 AM
Apr 2016
Nao78 said:
But guys, don't you think there will be something between Toi and Enta ? I'm saying that because Enta's seiyuu apparently said that his character has "complex feelings" for Toi.

Honestly I feel like all 3 of them will end up having feelings for each other. They teased Kazuki/Toi with the amusement park date, and also Kazuki/Enta obviously.
Apr 20, 2019 8:44 AM

Jun 2013
based Kunihiko Ikuhara man
Apr 20, 2019 8:52 AM

Apr 2015
I'm fairly certain Kazuki's wish is to actually become the idol girl to make his little brother happy.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Apr 20, 2019 9:39 AM
Mar 2015
Curiouser and Curiouser said Alice. the Kappa keeps pulling things out of Sara's ass. The date was fun. The songs were interesting. The girl who was collecting fur from cats to turn her boyfriend into a cat.
To think this all stemmed from Sara wanting to give Haruka a cat
The kiss at the end was special
Apr 20, 2019 1:46 PM

Jul 2017
The kiss at the end wasn't even remotely a surprise considering how blatant it was that Enta likes Kazuki in that way. The person most important to each of the main characters is screamed at you in the opening, unless that's some kind of red-herring.

I don't really care either way if the cast of a show is entirely homosexual or not, it doesn't add any points or increase my enjoyment so I can't relate to all of the people who are simply satisfied with one or two of the characters being homosexual. I expected half of the cast to be homosexual or bisexual at least since Ikuhara is directing. Doesn't make it good.

5/10, pretty boring so far.

EDIT: It does have a fantastic OP and a good ED, though.
DaromanApr 20, 2019 2:37 PM
Apr 20, 2019 2:19 PM

Apr 2014
Hatsuyuki said:
70% reused animation from previous episode.. mkay then

Haha I don't think you've watched an Ikuhara show before.
Apr 20, 2019 3:08 PM

Feb 2011
MiiyoSon said:
Hatsuyuki said:
70% reused animation from previous episode.. mkay then

True, I haven't. But how is that exactly supposed to counter my opinion about this episode being boring due to the heavily reused footage ? It's like saying:
"Shield Hero has absolutely abysmal writing but that's okay because every other work written by this author has garbage writing"
See where I am getting at ? His style is not appealing to me, I am aware that he has a devoted following that enjoys his works and are willing to do everything they can to dismiss any sort of criticism towards his work but please do realize that some people may actually find mindlessly repeating a pattern every episode with only slight insignificant changes... boring. And yes I did watch stuff like Tatami Galaxy that comes close to this but at least every episode felt different in a meaningful way even tho there was a set pattern.
Apr 20, 2019 4:27 PM

Mar 2009
Nao78 said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the series tried to explore the topic of polyamory.... That said... they're all so young and that's a complex topic for them to tackle in a short time. But with Ikuhara, these things are possible.

@Hatsuyuki
Part of Ikuhara's works is that he will have a memorable flashy catchy sequence that is, yes, reused footage, with slight important alterations later down the line. This sets up an expectation and a set pattern that is 1. often catchy and appealing 2. is set up to have alterations later on - the subtle differences end up being what's important. This isn't an objectively bad thing, this is a thing a lot of fans enjoy. It sets up for rewarding and funny moments in both RGU (the sequence changes a bit later in the series, and it's a catchy sequence that most fans adore. the same music is played but the lyrics change) and Mawaru, where the sequence gets interrupted unexpectedly at certain points and therefore surprises you.

You may not enjoy it, and that's fine! But it is a valid tool storytelling tool Ikuhara uses in his work that is very effective for other people. Ikuhara also loves magical girl series, and magical girl series also tend to use the same sequence for transformation sequences every episode. It's something similar to that, a wider genre tool.

(also to say 70% is an exaggeration, it's just the kappa sequence that's re used and will probably have a similar sequence every episode, because Ikuhara likes to reuse footage for transformation sequences thematically, you know. cuz he likes magical girl stuff)
ClaptrapApr 20, 2019 4:35 PM
Apr 20, 2019 4:49 PM
Jan 2016
LiedElfen said:
This episode was extremely good, i don't know why this great anime has such a low score(7.27 is too low for this level of quality), it seems that there are people that don't like kappas too much.

I think people think it weird for the sake of it and not familiar with the director and his approach to storytelling.
Apr 20, 2019 4:58 PM
Jan 2016
Its pretty interesting seeing an anime deal or reference drugs, due to the fact Japan is really strict on drugs in general and probably strict with tv shows that reference it. In this case, they probably said Herb to not get into trouble.

Also nice to see, our main characters have complexity not just being the good guy but doing some questionable actions like taking somebody else cat for the sake of your siblings.

Before anyone says it yeah you can telling they are reuse animation however you probably have to take circumstance into account. Considering the budget and tight deadlines, they don't have the flexibility as a film. Furthermore, the animation is so great but honestly can't help but repeat animation because of great it is. I mean unlike DBS at least they loop really great animation rather than subpar.

The ending wasn't really expected however in context and looking back at the previous episode it does make sense.

The cops dancing really caught me off guard and was brilliant hahaha
Apr 21, 2019 4:27 AM
Jan 2017
Man, I hate this show with every fiber of my body
Apr 21, 2019 8:51 AM
Apr 2016
Zimzky said:
Man, I hate this show with every fiber of my body

Sorry that this show isn't for you. You should've dropped it at ep 1 if you hate it so much. Although I'm quite curious as to why you dislike the show.
Apr 21, 2019 10:51 AM
Apr 2019
I love Sarazanmai so much I made myself an account here, because I wanted to talk about this show.

I know not everyone will like Sarazanmai but, man, I'm so glad that I have begun to watch it ! It's ok if not everyone like it; I don't really care anymore about what some people think. I'm juste happy this show exists.
Apr 21, 2019 11:32 AM

Jan 2017
This episode was fucking insane in best possible way. Also that Hosoya/Miyano singing fucking eargasm
Apr 21, 2019 11:46 AM
Aug 2011
cursed_universe said:
Also that Hosoya/Miyano singing fucking eargasm

This is an extremely accurate statement.
Apr 21, 2019 5:17 PM

Oct 2008
OMG! this is so weird its so great!
so these are the type of shows wherein you need to turn-off your brain to enjoy watching it because if you turn-on your brain and force to understand it, you'll just end-up getting a head ache!
so everytime they want to solve or realize something the three dudes go kappa mode and if they reach the anus part, it solve? damn! how weird and abstract can this get! I bow down to you Director Ikuhara!
5/5.

Apr 21, 2019 6:40 PM
Mar 2019
This show is wild man. Never have I seen weed in Japanese animation.
So many layers. Ikuhara is having a blast.
Apr 21, 2019 10:51 PM

Apr 2014
Hatsuyuki said:
MiiyoSon said:

True, I haven't. But how is that exactly supposed to counter my opinion about this episode being boring due to the heavily reused footage ? It's like saying:
"Shield Hero has absolutely abysmal writing but that's okay because every other work written by this author has garbage writing"
See where I am getting at ? His style is not appealing to me, I am aware that he has a devoted following that enjoys his works and are willing to do everything they can to dismiss any sort of criticism towards his work but please do realize that some people may actually find mindlessly repeating a pattern every episode with only slight insignificant changes... boring. And yes I did watch stuff like Tatami Galaxy that comes close to this but at least every episode felt different in a meaningful way even tho there was a set pattern.

Oh no dude you misunderstand me. Everything you said I 100% understand. I just found the reaction funny because that's the same reaction I had when I first watched one of his shows (I think it was Yurikuma actually) but somehow it began to grow on me overtime.

Not saying that will happen to you but I totally understand your position man. You get no arguments from me.
Apr 22, 2019 1:46 AM

Sep 2017
I cannot believe Sarazanmai has better dance animation than most idol anime.

So which did Ikuhara have more trouble getting approved for a TV anime, the butt stuff or the 420?
_Ravenor_Apr 22, 2019 1:52 AM
Apr 22, 2019 5:10 AM

Jun 2016
Okay, to me this episode was far more straightforward. Last was confusing due to having to set up the boxes, and the Kappa Prince, Sarazanmai and all of that. Now that everything is out there this was honestly a rather simple episode, it lost the confusion that made it FLCL-esque to me. Now, it's becoming clear that it's more of an unorthodox, fast paced, character-driven magical girl anime weirdly enough.

So, this episode had Enta sad about his unrequited love in regards to Kazu, while it also explored Kuji's criminal relationship with his brother. While trying to sell weed, or herb, to make money for his brother, the cat Kazu stole for his brothers affection steals a bag. This triggers Kuji to run into Kazu as he's trying to take a photo with Nyantaro and they end up at an amusement park as a couple. Enta gets a picture from his sister with them in the background and he chases after them to protect Kazu from Kuji seeing that he found a gun but also I'd wager out of jealousy. They run into each other and they become kappa's and fight against a man who was killed and turned into whatever the monster of the week's are called by the cops by overindulging his greatest desire I presume. It was a lot and it also established a form of conflict for the characters in the dish wishes but it was completely easy to follow along with this time.

Other than the story it revealed more of Kazu's relationship with Haruka. He acts aloof when it comes to his brother in person and the defining character trait of him is how he would do anything to make his brother happy. I guess it's the only way he knows how. I was however taken aback by how he got over his embarrassment already. Kuji wants to make his brother happy and Enta wants Kazu's love. I can't say I love the characters, in a typical magical girl anime out of the few I've seen the main cast stood out more but these ones are explored through their connections to others instead of on their own merit(at least so far) so I suppose it makes sense.

I liked this episode, this anime is fun. :)
Apr 22, 2019 5:20 AM

Jun 2016
Ventus_S said:

This implies that Haru probably couldn't even walk and need support from his dad to go anywhere. I'm guessing the reason why Kazuki spoils his little brother so much is probably because he's the one who's responsible for Haru like this.
This also explains why Kazuki wants to get the chance to make a wish for his brother no matter what.

Darn, awesome catch. If it wants to go full drama it will probably make Kazu feel responsible for it, you're right. I wasn't exactly sure why his personality was so aloof around Haruka while his actions were quite the opposite but maybe this accounts for it in some way... Or maybe that's just Kazu's personality and I'm going too far.
Apr 22, 2019 9:53 AM
Jul 2012
Ok now Im seriously getting the Yuri Kuma Arashi vibes. This is gonna be a fun ride once again...
Apr 22, 2019 3:02 PM

Aug 2017
Not good as the first episode...Kazuki's brother is annoying.

The cops started to dance xD. Well, it seems that we already have the main antagonists. I loved them.

So, they need to collected five dishes.

The most interesting thing here was the kiss at the end xd

NurguburuApr 22, 2019 3:13 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 22, 2019 5:16 PM

Oct 2017
gfsdfgsdgsdfgs said:
Ventus_S said:

Darn, awesome catch. If it wants to go full drama it will probably make Kazu feel responsible for it, you're right. I wasn't exactly sure why his personality was so aloof around Haruka while his actions were quite the opposite but maybe this accounts for it in some way... Or maybe that's just Kazu's personality and I'm going too far.

I really don't think that is Kazuki's original personality at all.
From Enta's reaction, it seems like Kazuki has changed into another person recently, and this may connect to Haru's incident. The way Kazuki interacts with Haru looks like someone who's guilty about something that makes him not willing to get too close to that person, but deep down really care about that person.

We'll probably know a lot more about Kazuki's past next episode because it looks like it'd be emphasizing on Enta, his childhood friend, next episode.

Episode 3 PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dr6VPwiXHs

Seriously this show makes me hard to wait every week..
Ventus_SApr 22, 2019 5:24 PM
Apr 22, 2019 6:46 PM

Oct 2017
Btw , about Enta's random wish in episode 2.

According to people who read the first novel of Sarazanmai (with more detail and inner monologue I think), Enta didn't make the wish randomly.
He only wish for that because Kazuki likes to eat Kappa roll...

Now I feel really bad for Enta. (Was originally thinking, wtf, why made that wish)
Kazuki is really his one true love

Also it's only a theory, but from the way Kappa fulfill the wish, the wish seems to be fulfilled not in the way wisher expected. This could imply that this wish granting device may not grant wish exactly as how the wisher thinks, much like how black Holy Grail from FZ handle wishes. The wish granting device may interpret your wish in a wrong way and mess up everything.

I'm thinking at some point of the story when one of the mcs made wishes, something will go horribly wrong.
There's also a source saying episode 6 would be a big turning point.
Apr 22, 2019 7:23 PM
Jan 2016
This show really gives me huge Kyousogiga vibes....I'm really surprised the two shows dont share any directors :\
Apr 22, 2019 8:20 PM

Jun 2014
You have to collect 5 Plates of Hope for your wish to be granted... but glasses boy got his giant cucumber roll when they only had 1 Plate.

Geez the more I watch this, the more I see Ikuhara splattered all over this.
Apr 23, 2019 12:01 AM

Dec 2016
This show is unironically amazing
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 23, 2019 3:31 AM
Jan 2018
So does Enta have a crush on Kazuki or Sara-chan?
Is Kazuki just cosplaying as Sara-chan or is he Sara-chan?
If Kazuki is Sara-chan then why did he refer to her as the "real one" when his brother said something about liking cats?

I legit think this anime will have a score of like 8.20 by the time it ends, I'm really hoping this gets popular because I really like it so far.
Apr 23, 2019 5:42 AM

Oct 2017
Draco_the_Dragon said:
If Kazuki is Sara-chan then why did he refer to her as the "real one" when his brother said something about liking cats?

I legit think this anime will have a score of like 8.20 by the time it ends, I'm really hoping this gets popular because I really like it so far.

I legitly think it wont happen cuz most of the Mal's man-babies detest anything homo and would just toss 1 all around without going through all the deeper meaning.

Also go watch ep 3 pv and your question would probably be answered.

Also this probably won't be popular cuz it's not isekai/ shonen/ cute girls as main focus.
Apr 23, 2019 6:23 AM
Jan 2018
Idk about that but considering Yuri on Ice!! got 8.10 or something, I have hope. And although that may be true that it's not shonen and whatnot, the simple absurdity of the shit that happens in it may be enough for it to get the attention of AniTubers.
Apr 23, 2019 7:20 PM
Apr 2016
Draco_the_Dragon said:

Enta has a crush on Kazuki (Watch the chorus part of the opening and note while rewatching the anime that ALMOST ALL OF ENTA'S LINES are about Kazuki. Kazuki cosplays as Sara - he isn't her.
Apr 23, 2019 9:51 PM
Dec 2015
the only thing I could think during this was........ah.
also, I’m hung up over the fact that the cat swallowed the bag of weed whole like it swallowed a plastic bag that can’t be good
Apr 23, 2019 11:05 PM
Apr 2016
youcansmileagain said:
the only thing I could think during this was........ah.
also, I’m hung up over the fact that the cat swallowed the bag of weed whole like it swallowed a plastic bag that can’t be good

After they fought the zombie you can see Nyantaro shitting and a few shots later Kuji says "I'll take back this bag of herb", meaning that the cat shat out the bag of weed and Kuji retrieved it from the poop. So don't worry, he's safe.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2019

314 by Zam2202 »»
Dec 22, 2023 4:15 AM

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2019

140 by 3miL »»
Apr 29, 2023 10:06 PM

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2019

70 by nifetiseBOY »»
Feb 11, 2023 5:02 AM

» Is this tagged as yaoi?

FragileGlass - May 6, 2019

12 by Teirayo »»
Feb 25, 2022 3:11 PM

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2019

67 by smX89 »»
Feb 22, 2022 12:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.