Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tsuredure Children
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 11, 2017 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was cute, like a meeting of fate with some of the scenes.
Even the food is cute! (the Octopus design)

We also get Sayaka this episode. Personally, I think the VA did a good at protraying her personality.

The umbrella sharing under the rain scene with Chizuru is cute :D
Jul 11, 2017 9:20 AM

Aug 2013
Another cute episode. The sister in the first part had me laughing. The AyakaXTakeru pair was the cutest even though they misunderstood each other.

Of course Takurou and Chizuru with the umbrella was cute. She should definitely bake him cookies.

Jul 11, 2017 9:33 AM

Mar 2017
This series is trying too hard. Having every archetype doesn't mean people are going to relate to it in any way.

I say that, but love gloomy girl. 😌

Story-wise, this episode was better than the first. The animation went down a level though.
    have a berry

good day lol
Jul 11, 2017 9:34 AM

Dec 2010
Ahh, that last scene: "There has to be something wrong with anyone who'd confess to me". Ugh, hits close to home >.<

Too bad we didn't get the Student Council President x Smoking Girl scene this time, they were my fav couple from first ep, i hope we'll see more of them in the future.
I'm from Poland, so i'm sorry if i make some mistakes in english sentences (including this one)
Jul 11, 2017 9:36 AM

Mar 2012
Kamine x Gouda is one of my fav in this series. They are the most active pairing along with Akagi x Ryouko when it come to physical contact. Kamine may look shy but she is the most proactive character.

Next is Kana x Chiaki turn another one of my fav. Still waiting for Yamane x Chiyo and Ubutaka x Miss Wabisabi. Oh Patricia haven't appeared too. Of course what I'm waiting the most is Love Master appearance.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 11, 2017 9:36 AM

Nov 2016
Jun has quite the selfish and evil sister there :D

My favorite part was probably the last pair walking home together under an umbrella. Really cute.
FMmatronJul 11, 2017 11:19 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 11, 2017 9:40 AM
Aug 2015
Nice episode, but it's quite confusing to follow all these different couples...
Jul 11, 2017 9:42 AM

Jul 2014
Don't particularly like the little sister, but other than that this was another nice episode. Not really much more than that still, but it doesn't exactly need to be much more than that in my opinion.
Jul 11, 2017 9:42 AM

Aug 2013
OPObsessed said:
This series is trying too hard. Having every archetype doesn't mean people are going to relate to it in any way.

I'm in opposition. I mean, it's nice to observe a few totally different couples instead of one from time to time.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 11, 2017 9:45 AM

Mar 2012
rsc-pl said:
OPObsessed said:

I'm in opposition. I mean, it's nice to observe a few totally different couples instead of one from time to time.
It's picturing a whole relationship that are happening inside the school. Sometimes they will intersect with one another and other time you will have nice time with their individual story.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 11, 2017 9:47 AM

Jul 2007
This is definitely AOTS for me. The only drawback is it's only 12 mins damn it. Shakes fist

I'm really interested in all the pairings so far. It somewhat reminds me of Hatsukoi limited but more episodic/comedic and less character development solely focusing on the relationships. I think it would be better if it was 24 mins with 2-3 fewer couples and more coherent plot but still, both eps till now had me with a smile on my face (or laughing) until the end.
Jul 11, 2017 9:47 AM

Jun 2015
Hotaru was hilarious with her voice switching. Her face changing was funny too. Chizuru and Takurou walking home together under the umbrella was cute.
Jul 11, 2017 9:51 AM

May 2017
Kamine looks exactly like Megumi from Food Wars.
Jul 11, 2017 9:53 AM

Jul 2016
Way too rushed. The relationships are too plain, there's almost nothing intereseting about them. If the didn't have time to cover each relationship, they should've covered less and, at least, try to make them more interesting. Let's see how this develops, I, at least, don't have very high hopes for it.

Jul 11, 2017 9:57 AM

Jun 2013
Okay that was really cute! I especially liked the last two couples!
Jul 11, 2017 9:58 AM

Jun 2013
Err4tum said:
Way too rushed. The relationships are too plain, there's almost nothing intereseting about them. If the didn't have time to cover each relationship, they should've covered less and, at least, try to make them more interesting. Let's see how this develops, I, at least, don't have very high hopes for it.

This is how it is in the manga so they are adapting it properly, i just dont think this series is for you then.
Jul 11, 2017 10:02 AM

Mar 2012
Err4tum said:
It's just first contact. Some get into relationship soon and some have to wait patiently to get their feeling across to the other people. Just like how love story in high school can happen.
Jul 11, 2017 10:05 AM

Apr 2017
Gosh... Youth... People YOUTH

What a Youth.. <3

But It's such a cute episode... ^_^

Every details in this one are really related about how to catch her affection on such possible way.

Simplicity and surprisingly enjoyable

This is why my top pick of Summer

5/5

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Jul 11, 2017 10:12 AM

Jul 2016
SakurasouBusters said:

This is how it is in the manga so they are adapting it properly, i just dont think this series is for you then.

Then this series just isn't for me.

NeoAnkara said:
It's just first contact. Some get into relationship soon and some have to wait patiently to get their feeling across to the other people. Just like how love story in high school can happen.

Yeah, I get how this stories tries to mimic crushes in HS but I just find it way too simple, there's nothing special 'bout it; it's just way too flat.

Jul 11, 2017 10:34 AM
Jan 2017
Finally A romance anime that gives you a feelings of peace no fight for a girl/boy each character have another to love and confess to that's so beautiful <3
Jul 11, 2017 10:38 AM

Mar 2017
NeoAnkara said:
rsc-pl said:

It's picturing a whole relationship that are happening inside the school. Sometimes they will intersect with one another and other time you will have nice time with their individual story.

I wasn't really talking about the couples. When there are too many generic characters, I think they become even more unrelatable. From the Crunchyroll description: "Every character is the main character here, and you're sure to find one you can sympathise with."

I'm only slightly serious. I love all of the archetypes, except hot-headed and Lefiya (can't find the words to describe her. Wait...could she be ORIGINAL?! Psst, no... 🤔).

I agree. There being multiple couples is refreshing. I love seeing snapshots into so many lives.

😂😂 I'm such a hypocrite.
    have a berry

good day lol
Jul 11, 2017 10:38 AM

Sep 2013
I need morrreeee.
Jul 11, 2017 10:42 AM

Mar 2012
OPObsessed said:
NeoAnkara said:

I wasn't really talking about the couples. When there are too many generic characters, I think they become even more unrelatable. From the Crunchyroll description: "Every character is the main character here, and you're sure to find one you can sympathise with."

I'm only slightly serious. I love all of the archetypes, except hot-headed and Lefiya (can't find the words to describe her. Wait...could she be ORIGINAL?! Psst, no... 🤔).

I agree. There being multiple couples is refreshing. I love seeing snapshots into so many lives.

😂😂 I'm such a hypocrite.
Generic or not it's all about exploring youth full of romance here in this school full of personality,
Jul 11, 2017 10:45 AM

Jun 2017
I'm impressed they pulled off the overattached little sister character as funny, not annoying. I enjoyed it, but it's too bad the episodes are so short.
Jul 11, 2017 10:48 AM

Mar 2017
NeoAnkara said:
OPObsessed said:

😂😂 I'm such a hypocrite.
Generic or not it's all about exploring youth full of romance here in this school full of personality,

True. If only there were Yaoi and Yuri couples too. Are there any anime or manga where they are included in a story with straight couples?
    have a berry

good day lol
Jul 11, 2017 10:55 AM

Mar 2012
OPObsessed said:
NeoAnkara said:

True. If only there were Yaoi and Yuri couples too. Are there any anime or manga where they are included in a story with straight couples?
There are yuri here too. Well not really yuri though just some "cannot be leave alone even if you are annoying" kind of feeling.
Jul 11, 2017 11:09 AM

Mar 2015
I feel bad for reading the manga prior to this. Every time I watch the episodes I just go and think "the manga did it better". But damn the VA cast is perfect for each character so far. Now I'm looking forward to how the emotionless couple and love master would be like animated.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2017 11:17 AM

Jun 2016
Terrible animation, lazy character design. I mean it's kind of sweet.

Just feels like an underwhelming romance anime really.

Jul 11, 2017 11:18 AM
Jul 2018
I had read some chapters of the manga in the past, but i have forgotten most of it XD my memory is horrible
Oh well, i can enjoy it from the beginning again, hope it has 2 courses. Definitely one of the most enjoyable series airing now.
Jul 11, 2017 11:24 AM

Sep 2013
More characters and loves keep coming.
Jul 11, 2017 11:26 AM

Jan 2013
Very enjoyable episode, each transition I'm like, man I wanted to see more of the previous couple, but it always wins me over by the end.
Jul 11, 2017 11:47 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Best girl is by far the class rep's sister LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This episode wasn't as cute as the first one but it was still pretty good nonetheless.....The first new couple was pretty nice and the second one was cool to watch because of how real and honest that girl was about herself and seeing how she thinks was nice too

Jul 11, 2017 11:51 AM
Nov 2016
Another cute episode, pretty good one.
We got more of the pink haired girl and the class rep, I don't like his meddlesome sister though.

I need more of the delinquent and the Student Council President.
Jul 11, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2013
the little sister with her wacky faces and voice changes stole the show lol
Jul 11, 2017 12:04 PM

Aug 2010
The imouto was way tooo fuckin hilarious lol
Jul 11, 2017 12:05 PM

May 2017
This show is like, the junk food of anime. I mean that in every positive and negative way possible.
It's not very complicated.
It's instant gratification.
It's addicting.
It's over too soon.
I feel somewhat guilty for enjoying something so obviously simple that transparently exists only to satisfy that particular itch that we like to have scratched.

More, please.
Forum sniper of MAL. Accuracy, efficiency. Beware the catgun.
Jul 11, 2017 12:19 PM

Oct 2015
Err4tum said:

Agreed, this series is a no go for me. I don't know how much you can really expand upon relationships in such a short time frame.
Jul 11, 2017 12:35 PM

Aug 2008
It's a comedy not romance, what do you expect.

Definitely weaker episode. Little sister's gap moe was overdone and later addition of a triangle uncalled for. Still, could be worse for a short series. There's almost nothing to watch this season anyway.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jul 11, 2017 12:47 PM

Jul 2015
i liked this ep more than the first one

Kamine was adorable as fuck
also i like takano
Jul 11, 2017 12:58 PM

Mar 2016

Hotaru is aggressive and needs some helps...
Senpai girl is trying to bring in the snake eye Boi
Traditional Boi and blue girl dropping hints and he sorta of got it (for once in anime history)
Last girl needs love and that Boi gonna help her
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2017 1:14 PM

Dec 2014
Wait, that wasn't all the characters in the first episode?! Woah, there's a lot. I really hope there's some progression with their relationships and not just misunderstood confessions otherwise my heart is going to break. Gouda reminded me of Ushijima from Haikyuu so imagining him as Gouda was funny.
Jul 11, 2017 1:36 PM

May 2010
The first part was sooooo hilarious omg :D
Jul 11, 2017 1:44 PM
Sep 2009
bdsbff said:
Wait, that wasn't all the characters in the first episode?! Woah, there's a lot. I really hope there's some progression with their relationships and not just misunderstood confessions otherwise my heart is going to break. Gouda reminded me of Ushijima from Haikyuu so imagining him as Gouda was funny.

Oh there's a loooooot more charcaters coming,

I can't wait for the Lovemaster to appear! Hahah
Jul 11, 2017 1:50 PM

May 2017
A little step down from the first episode imo' but still good nonetheless
Overall episode was a 7.5/10
Felt like this time the humor was rushed and sometimes didn't even make any sense.
Humor wasn't as chill and smart as the first episode it relied entirely on reactions of the other person.
Best part of the episode was the first act by far my favorite couple rn

Wait so is the star gazing "couple" done? Like did Sendai move away? And is the pink star girl alone in the club that's why she wants the white haired guy to join?
Jul 11, 2017 2:31 PM

May 2015
Oh god, so many couples, I can't keep count of it all, lol.

Cute episode though.

Jul 11, 2017 2:33 PM
Jul 2018
This episode wasn't as good as the first episode, but I did enjoyed the couples introduced still. Especially since I like Takino so far and Kamine. :3 and the red-haired one is still my favorite girl.
Jul 11, 2017 3:03 PM

Apr 2016
This anime is so amazing and funny.. i love it :)

Jul 11, 2017 3:17 PM

Aug 2015
My favourite couple Kamine x Gouda finally made an appearance! I still need some adjusting to the art syle.
Jul 11, 2017 3:20 PM

Jul 2009
I absolutely love this show.
Jul 11, 2017 3:29 PM

Nov 2016
A Cute episode <3 , i just loveee the characters all of them and i especially loved the Takano X Sugawara <3 , Takano is just so darn kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3 <3 <3 <3 and i really like her character she's oblivious and kinda plain but i love that <3 <3 , And the Minigawa X Furuya is so freaking hilarious as Minigawa trolling Furuya xD but Furuya's sister Hotaro is so damn hilarious too xDDD especially when her voice changes in an instant lmfao xD , Kamine X Gouda is pretty cute too .. I like Gouda's character because he doesn't even blush xD and i think he's kinda oblivious too lol , And i don't really ship Kaga and Sasahara , Like i said in Episode 1 discussion ^" I only ship Sasahara with Hideki "^ and they're my favorite ship till now <3 <3 <3 and i really loveeeeee Sasahara so much especially her smile <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ... I THINK I PUT A LOT OF HEARTS IN THIS COMMENT XDD WELL MY LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES <3 <3 <3 <3 ... ANYWAYS , I reallylove this anime and I'm ready to see more ships so GIMMEEE xDD , Looking Forward !!!!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2017

104 by ih8freud »»
Jan 24, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2017

211 by Carlosxgs09 »»
Oct 26, 2023 8:26 AM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leo - Jul 4, 2017

185 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 25, 2023 4:46 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2017

104 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2017

60 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.