Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tsuredure Children
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 19, 2017 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A soccer match for the finale?
Nice.

Not to mention, pretty much every character (both guys and girls) showed up. I love how this show collectively gathers them so that no one misses out. The soccer match itself seemed like fun.

Chiaki saving Kana of being hit in the face by the ball is priceless.

8/10. A very pleasant surprise of the season. It didn't need to be full length for it to work.
Sep 19, 2017 9:02 AM

Mar 2017
This turned out to be better than I expected. It doesn't feel over though. They're obviously planning a second season.

That new white-haired girl has my attention.

7/10
    have a berry

good day lol
Sep 19, 2017 9:05 AM

Dec 2014
Soccer stuff was fun to watch.

Kana and Chiaki got back together again, that was really sweet. <3
Sugawara and Takase may finally start getting closer now but I suppose we won't be able to see more of that since this was the last episode.

Too bad we couldn't see Council Pres or Love Master in the finale.

Overall, this show turned out way better than I expected. It was funny, sweet and enjoyable to watch. Lovely romance and I loved all the pairings.

8/10, hope we get a 2nd season.
Sep 19, 2017 9:06 AM

Aug 2013
Patricia went and scored the goal.

Happy ending in the end. Chiaki and Kana managed to sort their problems out and Sugawara x Takano is going in the right direction.

8/10.

Sep 19, 2017 9:17 AM

Dec 2016
PATRICIA IS A PRECIOUS SUSHI <3

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Sep 19, 2017 9:17 AM

Mar 2016
I was expecting to like this one a lot, but it ended up being super tedious.I think if it had more couples with less continuity, I'd have enjoyed it more.
Sep 19, 2017 9:19 AM

Sep 2015
Too bad everyone not here for last episode.

But that soccer team both have way too many girlfriend boyfriend.
Into the Internet!
Sep 19, 2017 9:22 AM

Sep 2017
A very decent anime. Now we need some season 2 if possible.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Sep 19, 2017 9:23 AM

Jul 2015
well .. this anime have it cute moments
it have good couples and garbage ones
6/10
Sep 19, 2017 9:23 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This will likely be on the ''most wanted list'' for a 2nd season.

Called it that Chiaki/Kana would be the endgame, i'm so glad they figured it out for themselves :)

Takano/Sugawara with another step in the right direction, she surprised me greatly with how she wanted to go to the beach only when he's there HOLY SHIT !!

I feel like the orange haired guy is another popular character from the manga, amirite? He's funny lol

Sep 19, 2017 9:28 AM

Sep 2013
5/5

The soccer stuff was pretty fun. That chick stealing the spotlight from Chiaki in the end was hilarious.

I'm super happy to see Chiaki and Kana make up. Her tears in the end was very touching. These two are arguably my favorite couple out of everyone.

That Takano and Sugawara scene was also very sweet. Takano showing happiness on her face was touching.

Anyways, this was an unexpectedly fun and adorable series. Glad I picked this up midway through the season because this was great. The characters in this series are very likable and the pairings have great chemistry together. In my opinion, this is probably the best cast of the Summer 2017 season. I just enjoyed everyone in this series a lot since each character brought something different to their short stories.

It was also a very easy watch for me because I can relate to most of the guys. This made connecting to the character almost effortless. Some of the comedy was a huge hit for me while I did find a few way too cliche to my liking. Also cutting from one short story to another was refreshing and kept the characters from going stale on me. It happens too often for me where I don't get as excited seeing someone when they've been in it constantly and sometimes shoved down my throat. With this format, it had me wanting to see the characters more as soon as they are off screen so that's a huge plus.

8/10- Definitely my favorite Rom-Com of the season. Hopefully a 2nd season will be in the works in the near future.
TehSnawnSep 19, 2017 9:35 AM

Sep 19, 2017 9:33 AM

Apr 2016
What a none ending, we need second season.
Sep 19, 2017 9:43 AM

Jun 2015
The sports day was fun to watch. That girl that switched places is pretty good. I'm glad Kana and Chiaki got back together again. It was so sweet. Sugawara and Takase have gotten closer, but we're not going to see them develop. This was a very good show overall. I loved seeing how multiple couples interact with each other. It was enjoyable to watch and I loved all the parings. 7/10
Sep 19, 2017 9:45 AM

Jul 2014
For the couples that this show has chosen to focus on these last few episodes, this finale worked extremely well at resolving their stories in a satisfactory, meaningful way, with Chiaki and Kana getting back together and Takano and Sugawara finally moving their relationship forwards slightly, albeit in an entirely different way to how Chiaki and Kana managed things. My only disappointment is that this finale didn't do anything with Minagawa and Furuya's relationship - as that was easily my favourite of the bunch (other than the "Love Master" himself, of course) - especially when the early episodes made them feel like one of the main couples.

Overall, this show has been quite a surprise, as I thought it would be cute fluff and nothing more, but instead we got a show with lots of substantial, well-developed and enjoyable character relationships, one that I would love to see a second season off to continue developing some of the couples that fell to the wayside this season (and also for these random new characters the finale introduced).

8/10
Sep 19, 2017 9:50 AM
Aug 2017
Love this final episode of Tzuresure Children, despite the lack of focus of some of the pair i really did enjoy this final episode, like with the battle of each class in a Soccer game where we see different couples. Lol at that foreigner Chick ,she's super cool lol and finally how the comedy duo finally made up and also how sugawara decided to come to the beach thanks to takano. Finally the Guy made the right choice and confess to her again in an awesome way and I'm so happy for them and lastly About sugawaraX takano pair , I'm really gonna miss them cause they are like my 3rd fav pair in this show and love how it ends with them. Hoping we get a second season cause some couple didn't really get to shine on this anime. This anime gets a 7/10 for me.
Sep 19, 2017 9:58 AM
Jan 2017
oh man this anime indeed need a second season ... it will be awesome to have another season shows their summer time
one of the best animes this summer without doubt
Sep 19, 2017 9:58 AM

Sep 2013
School football tournament and planning to go the beach furthers lots of relationships 7.5/10
Sep 19, 2017 10:00 AM

May 2015
I want more T.T
Somehow I feel both satisfied and unsatisfied with that ending... mainly because Takano and Sugawara (my favourite couple) made a step forward but it just wasn't enough for me to feel fully satisfied :( Happy about Chiaki and Kana though, I really liked them too.

A strong 8/10, out of everything I've watched this season I think this is the series I want to see get a second season the most. Probably gonna end up picking up the manga too, I hear the anime left out a lot of couples.

♡ artist
サコ
Sep 19, 2017 10:01 AM

Mar 2012
Patty we sushi you!!!!!

They say in the end that summer have begin but with this summer have end for me. I'll miss something to look forward too.

Hopefully next season(if any) they will show lot of more couple left like Patty x Keisuke, Saejima-senpai x Souma, Chiba x Kirihara-sensei, Nashi x Sonobe, Onizuka x Yamada, Ogiue x Toujo, Enomoto x Brotoyama and obviously my most anticipated is Toda x Suna and Miss Wabisabi x Ubukata. Well there is Alice x Noro too but that's the only couple I still haven't get the feel yet.

Just wishful thinking of mine.
NeoAnkaraSep 19, 2017 10:07 AM
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 19, 2017 10:05 AM

Dec 2015
This is one of my favourite anime of this season. Really like how they put the soccer match and shown every character possible. Every single episode of this anime is 'short and sweet'.

8/10. Also, it would be great if we get a sequel.
Sep 19, 2017 10:05 AM

Jan 2011
8/10, just because it was a short series. Otherwise the anime of the season for me.
Damn crappy season it was, a short series takes the title.

Really, why did it have to be short...
Sep 19, 2017 10:08 AM

Mar 2016
It was a good episode...but it felt like just another episode not a finale! I knew it would be nearly impossible to wrap up all the relationships in just a 12 min episode...but in the end only two couples got a real finite ending

It felt like the half way mark in a show with them talking about break and going to the beach...so maybe that means they will be back with a season 2!?

In any case this anime was enjoyable to watch and at times I wish it would have been longer but all in all 6/10
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Sep 19, 2017 10:29 AM
Feb 2014
We need a spin-off just for Takano x Sugawara. I was afraid they wouldn't give us a proper conclusion for them up until last seconds. Maybe because I was ready for a lot worse, I'm content with what they gave us. (I thought Takano would deny her interest because she was embarressed and Sugawara would hear that and run off.)
Sep 19, 2017 10:35 AM

Nov 2014
Great way to end it. Putting all characters in one place worked really well for last episode.
Overall I liked this anime a lot in the beginning, but it got a bit boring later.
Sep 19, 2017 10:36 AM

May 2015
I can't believe my fave anime of the season is finally over T____________T

I loved that every couple had a decent screen time and we could see their relationship growing. Konbini Kareshi could learn a lot from this series.
Time to go read the manga! <3
Sep 19, 2017 10:38 AM

Oct 2016
omg, this is actually end. really hope for the 2nd season.

too bad i can't see senpai in the last episode.
xd
Sep 19, 2017 10:48 AM

May 2009
I loved these series. The fact that it started off as an anime about separate love stories didn't give me "too much expectations", and it did very good. I loved watching each episode. I would give it a 7/10.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Sep 19, 2017 10:48 AM

Mar 2008
Well it was probably for the best to focus on a couple of pairs and make this last episode about doing something there.

I can't say that Kana and Chiaki are one of my favorites in the show. But at least things were resolved in a decent way. Not just something dumb like them pretending nothing went wrong. At least Chiaki matured a bit and hopefully won't make the same kind of dumb mistakes going forward.

And on the positive I do like Sugawara and Takano. They are hardly at the real start line, but they made progress.
Sep 19, 2017 11:00 AM

Apr 2013
One of my favourites for this season and for that I will give this a 9/10.

Sep 19, 2017 11:01 AM
Aug 2014
What about the texting couple xD
Sep 19, 2017 11:14 AM

Jan 2013
i like that they had almost everyone interacting together for the last ep...even tho it primarily focused on Chiaki/Kana and Sugawara/Takano(?)
Sep 19, 2017 11:22 AM

Sep 2015
Dam I thought Takano and Sugu were gonna get together
Sep 19, 2017 11:33 AM
Aug 2015
I really liked this anime a lot, one of my favourites for this season and it ended well considering the last couple I have watched have had issues with the endings. One thing I will say, is that I think there are too many couples and I gets to a point where you are struggling to keep up with all thats happening. Definitely hoping for a season 2.
Sep 19, 2017 11:41 AM

Jan 2014
I like how everyone in the previous episodes is shown in this episode actually interacting with one another/passing each other in the hall. It really gives you the bigger picture rather than each relationship one at a time. Really enjoyed it.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Sep 19, 2017 11:42 AM
May 2017
This is definitely needing a second season. A great ending using a soccer tournament and shoving all the characters into one episode is a good move.8/10
Sep 19, 2017 11:54 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
aw man, it ended :c
definitly my favorite this season with made in abyss

gimme a second season plz

8/10
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Sep 19, 2017 11:55 AM
Aug 2017
I loved this episode I'm happy takano and sugawara are getting closer I always shipped them I'm glad chiaki and kana made up but I wanted to see the beach maybe a ova episode I love this episode but I'm some what disappointed it dosent seem finished I hope for a second season!!!
Sep 19, 2017 12:09 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
syncrogazer said:
I think if it had more couples with less continuity, I'd have enjoyed it more.
LOL - I see what you did there :D
I liked the idea of the format, but ~12 minutes/episode simply was to little time.
Sep 19, 2017 12:13 PM
Nov 2016
Well, this anime ends on a high. We got a lot of interactions between the characters from different places and a few new characters were introduced.

This anime pleasantly surprised me. I really liked the familiar feel it portrayed. 7/10
Sep 19, 2017 12:16 PM
Jul 2018
This was quite weak final episode presented than I anticipated. So gonna think that this episode doesn't exist.

Anyway 8/10 from me. This was surprisingly darn great chilled up show! I didnt expect to like this (I scored initially 6) but character developments were growing very uniquely and had a lot of laugh! Especially it had diverse range of characters with consisting all personality we can relate to ourseleves. (and so the voice cast)

My Favorite character was the date-master XD (obviously as he very reminds me of my fav characters) And the favorite couple was Ryoka and student council XD

Really gonna miss this show! I think I might give it a rewatch in English Dub. Also hoping to see OVA announcement soon.

removed-userSep 19, 2017 1:56 PM
Sep 19, 2017 12:17 PM

May 2017
7/10. Short and fresh, and not too hard to understand as a concept. Some moments had me laughing for days, and all of the characters were amicable. I'm definitely going to read the manga now.
One of the highlights of this season!
the universe has moved for us
there wasn’t even a little miss
Sep 19, 2017 12:17 PM

Jul 2009
What the actual hell. A masterpiece like this best have a sequel and asap! THIS IS IS THE TYPE OF SHOW THAT NEEDS EPISODES OK!
Sep 19, 2017 12:18 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The best RomCom of the year has ended and I NEED A SEASON 2 GOD DAMMIT

Easy 9/10
Sep 19, 2017 12:22 PM

Jan 2016
sugar intake of the week is over, to bad! Man this was the only thing that could rival a Horimiya anime. Or atleast close to it!

8/10 A very good anime
Sep 19, 2017 12:31 PM

Jan 2015
Why did it have to end T_T gotta painfully wait for second season now and rewatch the first season T_T or read the manga.
KAna Chiaki made up, i cried when Chiaki said he doenst want to lose her and Kana cried T_T
Sugawara Takano couple too T_T thsat was so sweet.
Also im glad that we saw a combined episode with lots of characters being in the same place, was great seeing them root for different people. That new girl too o_O what was that voice. CHANGE.

My only complaint perhaps is that some couples could've been cut like the astronomy segments... they didnt even appear in this episode. But i guess its all fine if we have second season right? right?
10/10
Sep 19, 2017 12:33 PM

Sep 2007
Just finished catching up with the manga and realized how many pairings were left out. Bluray episode 13 / OVA for the beach episode? *sigh*

Very enjoyable series overall.
Sep 19, 2017 12:52 PM

Nov 2016
It's indeed surprising that the half length shows on tuesday are both amongst the top shows this season.

Great final and very cute story overall, guess I pick up the manga for this one.

8/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 19, 2017 12:56 PM

Dec 2016
i agree, this show as a total surprise for me as well and I ended up enjoying it a lot. I had loved if all the couples had the attention and development on this final episode but considering how long these eps last I can't blame them and actually I think they did a great job despite all the hardship this format presents. Looking forward for a second season <3

btw. she also piqued my interest

Sep 19, 2017 1:00 PM

Nov 2011
Well, at least Patty had some time to shine
It was a heartwarming finale, no denying that, I grinned a lot.

Now, a second season would be weird considering they cut a lot of stuff and pairings. Just go read the manga people, it's a fast read and great. I hope the anime will give a boost to the manga sales. Maybe one day I can even hope to see it localized in my country.
Baby, daijobanai...
Sep 19, 2017 1:13 PM

Jul 2015
Tsurezure Children was nice! Both cute and funny, just what I wanted from it.

8/10 from my part, now I need to check out from where to pick up the manga.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2017

104 by ih8freud »»
Jan 24, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

126 by anunusualweeb »»
Nov 26, 2023 12:58 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leo - Jul 4, 2017

185 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 25, 2023 4:46 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2017

104 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2017

60 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.