Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 22, 2017 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Takuru trying to save people again.

Geez, this episode got bloody. Feels like Takuru knew what he was getting himself into when he fronted that killer. Poor Nono, she's not taking the latest events lightly with her mind.
Feb 22, 2017 3:23 PM

Sep 2011
Holy shit that was brutal. RIP in pieces to the both of them.
Feb 22, 2017 4:08 PM

Jan 2011
It's like I should feel something due to these events.

However, because it's been such a dramatic bore post the first week or two this sadly got nothing out of me. Takuru continues the pathetic trail of too little too late with a nonsense brawl/pancake in an outburst over Yui. I'm frustrated with my lack of care for whats going on here. Just want it to conclude at this point because the mystery element (the only good thing going for this series) is not carrying it enough week to week. Imo.
Feb 22, 2017 4:36 PM

Oct 2012
Instead of feels I actually laugh at how horribly this was executed, this wasn't even sad at all this was just cringeworthy pathethic.
The drama was awfully overdone and both of their deaths were just wtf are they serious to animate THIS? The mystery just turned into trainwreck officially.

Even Chaos;Head was better than this.

This series gets lower and lower almost to the level of Occultic;Nine... I had faith at first, the faith that Silver Link could do proper adaptation but they failed to deliver yet again.

For bunch of last several episodes I was saying that with lack of a proper characterization, they can't do a proper impact. And the Yui certainly wasn't characterized well enough to justify their trying to squeeze every possible emotion from their viewers, and Itou niether. Whole scene was just bad and in the end it had no impact at all.

I felt... literally nothing. I facepalmed way too many times. Calling this trainwreck of the show not worth of your time right now.
Feb 22, 2017 4:37 PM

May 2013
care or not, this is pretty brutal seeing your bf kill and mutilated your giri imouto.
Feb 22, 2017 4:39 PM
Jun 2013
Poor Yui. That was just brutal. Feels like it happened too quickly considering that Taku was just on the phone for a short period of time. Still, that was a decent shock factor. Good episode.
Feb 22, 2017 5:00 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Just when you think you dodged the bullet with Yui last episode, this happens and the way it happened was so fucked up man....Poor Itou too man

I feel so bad for Kurusu....And @Mich666 you must be crazy because this series and this episode is better than Trash Head by leaps and bounds
Feb 22, 2017 5:02 PM

Jul 2010
Mich666 said:

I've seen this "lack of characterization" argument a lot recently (not just for Chaos;Child, I'm talking about pretty much any anime at this point), and it's starting to get on my nerves. Why do you need to know the past, present and future of every character, every time, to make a great anime ? Terraformars did it, result : it was pretty much ONLY about characterization, and it was absolute trash (not that it would be good even if it was more balanced, anyway). What I want to see is plot progress, visuals, and stuff that "happens", not a bunch of people socializing with flashback recollections. If you want artificial characterization that creates drama because people are different with a different past and different aspirations, watch something else. Reality television or something.

I think Yui got enough "characterization" to warrant a dramatic death with cries and tears from the other characters. You can't expect 7 episodes to do that for the audience on top of it, this is not a 50 episode series where you can build up enough stuff to make Gundam fans rage all over the internet because a certain blonde chick got assassinated when looking for a teddy bear in a shop.
Feb 22, 2017 5:06 PM

Feb 2016
After this episode I was hoping that there was people aswell shocked as me, but what I found is people getting dissapointed by some reason that I don't understand, for me this show is still better than Chaos;Head and Occultic;Nine, and today's bloodbath was unexpected
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 22, 2017 5:09 PM

Mar 2011
Well, I guess this is when things get serious.

Characterization or not, she was shown to be a reallly nice person and Itou was a nice bro that didnt have many of the annoying parts that mae sidekicks usually have, which made him a pretty good character in my book. Male sidekick tend to be what the hero isn't and you often feel it in an obvious way (if the MC is brainy and introverted, he'will be outgoing etc). It was probably the case with him too, but since the "friend" part was the most noticeable thing going on with their dynamic, he didn't feel that way, only here to serve as a foil to the MC, he was his own character, which was great.

It certainly would have been better without rushing so much (All we can do is pray that the rumor about the game being released in the west is true) but it was still quite sad, they were good characters and in the end "normal people" caught in the crossfire. It's especially bad for Nono, because how much she loved her family and how important it is for her WAS obvious, even in the anime, and now now everything is starting to break down.

Now I'm really suspecting that this Senri somehow isn't dead, created a delusion before her death or Takuru created one himself over seeing her death, a bit like Takumi was created, chaos;head style. Kind of like tring to reject her death (and his memories of it) by creating a "new one".
Most of the events seem to focus on Takuru, and if the goal is to get Takuru's attention, the person had to know that he was going to be dead set on investigating the new gene, which is something a ranom person couldn't possibly know, only someone who know him at least a little, if not well. i didn't search for a lot of clues in this ep so I should do a rewatch, ut it feels like there is a lot of them hiding in this one.

Anyway, very interesting and sad episode.

and saying that the lack of characterization ruined everything is a bit weird. First, needing to know about someone to be sad about its death is a bit weird and sounds egocentric. And the one that deid was a SECONDARY character. A secondary character of course isn't going to have as much characterization as the MC. That much is obvious. Yui still had plenty, since we knew about her family, the people she was close to and who were important to her, etc.

If I had to complain about anything, it'd be that her speech with Nono in the bedwas too obvious as a death flag. Very badly.

All in all I'm pretty much ok with Beatrice here, it's not RandomCharacter101 that was killed. It was a member of the MC's family, which had a good impact on him, and it was shown that it was a good person.
Especiially because thhe anime makes it VERY obvious that you're supposed to "connect the dots" (hell, even in this episode alone some characters knew things in a way that was only possible by other characters telling them off-screen).
I like characterization better, too, but if you only have 13 episodes to work with, then you have to cut corners. Blame the 13 episodes anime format which is here because they don't want to take any risk (even if it's supposed to be the very idea behind the industry in the first place). But saying that it "ruins" it is as logical as this whole "the chaos;head anime is trash and isn't worth watching because muh swords cannot cut backpacks". If you try to get into the MC's shoes, which is what people are supposed to do here, it's pretty obvious that it is terrible.
willardhwrightFeb 22, 2017 5:17 PM
Feb 22, 2017 5:09 PM

Feb 2016
Beatrice-KF said:
Mich666 said:

I've seen this "lack of characterization" argument a lot recently (not just for Chaos;Child, I'm talking about pretty much any anime at this point), and it's starting to get on my nerves. Why do you need to know the past, present and future of every character, every time, to make a great anime ? Terraformars did it, result : it was pretty much ONLY about characterization, and it was absolute trash (not that it would be good even if it was more balanced, anyway). What I want to see is plot progress, visuals, and stuff that "happens", not a bunch of people socializing with flashback recollections. If you want artificial characterization that creates drama because people are different with a different past and different aspirations, watch something else. Reality television or something.

I think Yui got enough "characterization" to warrant a dramatic death with cries and tears from the other characters. You can't expect 7 episodes to do that for the audience on top of it, this is not a 50 episode series where you can build up enough stuff to make Gundam fans rage all over the internet because a certain blonde chick got assassinated when looking for a teddy bear in a shop.

that's true... for a 12 episodes anime it is doing it right. and I completely agree with it. and by the way, getting those flashblacks of past and present into a character becomes an obvious death flag, and I bet that this way people would criticize that too, I'm pretty sure of it
~Blackwall
Feb 22, 2017 5:23 PM

Jun 2014
Well shit, that escalated quickly. RIP in pieces (literally) Yui, and RIP to Itou as well. Really sucks for Taku and Kurusu to have to witness that craziness.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 22, 2017 5:27 PM

Mar 2011
Jack_Corvus96 said:
Beatrice-KF said:

that's true... for a 12 episodes anime it is doing it right. and I completely agree with it. and by the way, getting those flashblacks of past and present into a character becomes an obvious death flag, and I bet that this way people would criticize that too, I'm pretty sure of it

People always complain. Even I am annoyed b the death flags, but well. People want caracterization, the problem is that in 13 episodes not EVERY characters can have it, so if the focus goes on a certain character you can most of the time be sure that it's a sign that something will happen. It's something you can avoid with long-runners, since they have the time to flesh out everything, but in short anime/series/etc there is not much you can do about it, it's better to accept it as its own beast rather than to try to make it what you would want it to be, and therefore hating it (it seems more logical too, because the anime isn't supposed to be focused about what YOU want it to be).
The funny part.is that I always see people complaining about how "empty" some characters are and in the same time I've seen tons of people defending the 13-eps format for one reason or another. Not everything needs to be Naruto, but there are things you can and cannot do in a certain context. There's also a reason Steins;gate fae better than Chaos;head or Chaos;child, and it's not necessarily ecause the story or how well is done is bad.

By the way, if you want to have fun, remember how people reacted to the 13 first episodes of Steins;gate, it was hilarious. Slice of life in order to make the characters great > it's too slow, dropping it. Focusing on the plot itself > the characters are not relatable, dropping it. It seems that whatever you do, there will always be someone complaining.

thebrentinator24 said:
Well shit, that escalated quickly. RIP in pieces (literally) Yui,

Ok, I didn't think about this one, that was hilarious, I almost felt bad for finding it funny.
Feb 22, 2017 5:37 PM

Dec 2013
Taku dissing Okabe, Kurisu, and Daru as people with short attention span kek. The murder was pretty brutal.
mods are cucks
Feb 22, 2017 5:37 PM

Feb 2016
willardhwright said:
Jack_Corvus96 said:

People always complain. Even I am annoyed b the death flags, but well. People want caracterization, the problem is that in 13 episodes not EVERY characters can have it, so if the focus goes on a certain character you can most of the time be sure that it's a sign that something will happen. It's something you can avoid with long-runners, since they have the time to flesh out everything, but in short anime/series/etc there is not much you can do about it, it's better to accept it as its own beast rather than to try to make it what you would want it to be, and therefore hating it (it seems more logical too, because the anime isn't supposed to be focused about what YOU want it to be).
The funny part.is that I always see people complaining about how "empty" some characters are and in the same time I've seen tons of people defending the 13-eps format for one reason or another. Not everything needs to be Naruto, but there are things you can and cannot do in a certain context. There's also a reason Steins;gate fae better than Chaos;head or Chaos;child, and it's not necessarily ecause the story or how well is done is bad.

By the way, if you want to have fun, remember how people reacted to the 13 first episodes of Steins;gate, it was hilarious. Slice of life in order to make the characters great > it's too slow, dropping it. Focusing on the plot itself > the characters are not relatable, dropping it. It seems that whatever you do, there will always be someone complaining.

Didn't know that people thought that of Steins;gate, that's beyond stupidity haha, but well those are great words that I wouldn't think of... nice way to say it
~Blackwall
Feb 22, 2017 7:01 PM

Nov 2015
R.I.P Yui chan 😢😢😢 but why ;-;
It was the best episode so far
Feb 22, 2017 7:15 PM
Nov 2013
Holy fuck, I was not expecting that to happen. The ending was fucking insane, my heart is still pounding. RIP Yui, and I guess Itou as well.
Feb 22, 2017 7:53 PM

Jan 2012
shes was such a good girl too
wasn't expected at all
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Feb 22, 2017 8:07 PM

Mar 2013
the last 2 episodes were so boring that I was sure it would be revealed that was just a dream like when takuru was when the bathroom, I'm glad I was wrong 0_0
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Feb 22, 2017 9:16 PM

Dec 2014
That was intense and brutal, great episode though.

Looks the New Generation Madness did not stop and there was in fact a murder on the day (last episode) where Takuru and co survived, I knew it. xD

Senri and Haida are different people. :o
I wonder who the real mastermind behind all this is.

The final scene was absolutely intense, brutal and bloody. Poor Yui, felt really bad for her. Itou's breakdown was really really well done, the conflict between his mind controlled state and his original memories turning into that crazy streak where he started banging his head on the ground gave me chills. Damn, felt bad for Itou as well, he died for no reason. :(
Based on what Mind Controlled Itou says, the mastermind is after revenge? I suppose, I'll have to wait and see.
Feb 22, 2017 9:31 PM

Jun 2011
This surely was unexpected. And I agree with the others here; you don't need in-depth characterization to feel sadness for a character that dies. And for a 12 episode show it is good that we don't get to know each and everything about the whole cast. For some reason I'm not bored at all, I guess it is just the setting and the feeling that something might happen at any time which keeps me at the edge of my seat. Not saying this show is great, but in my eyes above average for sure.

Mich666 said:
[...]The drama was awfully overdone[...]
Don't know about you but I would feel pretty fucking awful when someone chopped a person dear to me into pieces. How was it overdone?
I'm feeling thank you
Feb 22, 2017 10:16 PM
Jul 2018
What am I even supposed to feel? This is so awfully bad written that I couldn't feel anything. I just wish they would've gone more in-depth with the Gigalomaniacs plot, explaining exactly what they are etc, because just like Chaos;Head the story is...well, it's bad and the characters are completely unlikeable. The only thing that's interesting is the science part of the story and that barelly gets a spot in the convoluted and non-sensical plot of this anime.
Feb 22, 2017 10:24 PM

Dec 2014
What the F**** I did dont expect that...Itou was mind controlled....but then again why kill Yui she was not a psychic no..... ths was just messed up....
Feb 22, 2017 10:32 PM

Oct 2012
Rest in pieces Yui. You will be dearly missed.
Holy I was freaking out that something would happen to her with the bedroom conversation between her and Nono, and the moment he asked where Yui was, I knew something was about to go down. Didn't expect for Itou to be controlled and made to kill Yui in such a way. Tbh I expected it to be another delusion forced on him but when the ep stopped playing I was just like, "... Wait. What? It wasn't a delusion? Uh- wait what!?" That was brutal.
The way the scene began threw my attention elsewhere, the boxes laying in the pool of blood lead me to think she was dead there, but then the show chose to focus on the splits between the boxes and the dripping blood, which made me think that the boxes were just meant to look human and that Yui was hanging on a lamp post above or something. Then we saw Itou. Then we saw inside the boxes. Then I proceeded to screech incomprehensibly.

That was an intense finale of an ep if I've ever seen one. Good on you C;C that was actually pretty good!
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Feb 22, 2017 11:55 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well that was legit fucked up and kinda disgusting but the writing for it all still didn't feel particularly good..
Feb 23, 2017 12:27 AM

Sep 2011
Mich666 said:
Instead of feels I actually laugh at how horribly this was executed, this wasn't even sad at all this was just cringeworthy pathethic.
The drama was awfully overdone and both of their deaths were just wtf are they serious to animate THIS? The mystery just turned into trainwreck officially.

Even Chaos;Head was better than this.

This series gets lower and lower almost to the level of Occultic;Nine... I had faith at first, the faith that Silver Link could do proper adaptation but they failed to deliver yet again.

For bunch of last several episodes I was saying that with lack of a proper characterization, they can't do a proper impact. And the Yui certainly wasn't characterized well enough to justify their trying to squeeze every possible emotion from their viewers, and Itou niether. Whole scene was just bad and in the end it had no impact at all.

I felt... literally nothing. I facepalmed way too many times. Calling this trainwreck of the show not worth of your time right now.
Yeah, not even close. Chaos;head and especially Occiultic;Nine was just terrible. Is this a good adaptation? Naw. It needed 24 episodes, is it entirely bad? No. Even the guy who TLs around all the ";" VN series says it has been pretty okay so far.
Feb 23, 2017 12:58 AM

Aug 2009
The episode was pretty decent compared to the other episodes that built up to this moment. Takeru is finally in the midst of things.

The reason why it wasn't oh so amazing is that the whole concept of the episode is cliche. You might ask, how is this cliche? Let me explain.

Leading up towards this point they assumed that the death of Senri would end all events... Even an idiot would realise that this is not the case, the show itself even outlines this to the viewer by making Haiko's death a mystery...

This leads onto the question, 'wait so they're not safe? What's going to happen next?' easy answer is death. This episode is cheesy at its finest; butchering characters that are not so important to the whole plot while trying to squeeze some sort of emotion out of the viewer. It is cliche in how the death flag was set up even to the point where the show wouldn't take risk to kill off a main cast that actually has some personality.

It's cliche and obvious enough to predict that, that greenish hair guy that is OUTWARDLY a douche towards Takeru for being unthoughtful towards Nono probably has some sort of play in the whole thing. The show is decent so far but they are not committing to a risky plot change but shallow dips into them with no commitment or innovation.
Feb 23, 2017 1:48 AM
Oct 2013
Chopping lolis into pieces seems like a trend nowadays in murder mysteries.
Feb 23, 2017 2:44 AM

Sep 2015
People often have the same problem with absolutely all adaptations of video games to anime

The curious thing is that they do not use the same measuring rod in other adaptations, Stein; Gate took almost 1 season to introduce characters and the complaints came just opposite to this series (and the worst thing is that as adaptations is just as bad as this series). To this day I have not seen any good adaptations(Taking away Zestiria that in itself the game is written as the ass)
Feb 23, 2017 3:46 AM

Jul 2012
From 1 to 100 instantly, definitely didn't expect that to happen RIP Yui, but that felt rather strange. Well still no idea what's happening or the point of all of this.
Feb 23, 2017 3:54 AM
Feb 2016
Damn, shit just got real. This show might be getting good now after all.
Feb 23, 2017 4:06 AM
Jul 2018
That was pretty violent :O
Good episode
Feb 23, 2017 4:42 AM

Mar 2009
Well, yikes. That escalated quickly. Can't say I signed up for a brutal imouto death.
That was quite depressing. Poor girl. She was a really nice person. And a good sister. T___T

Terrible fate for Itou, as well, being manipulated like thatl. I hope they find the people behind this.
Feb 23, 2017 6:13 AM

Aug 2015
iPinoy said:
Taku dissing Okabe, Kurisu, and Daru as people with short attention span kek. The murder was pretty brutal.

What do you mean exactly?
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Feb 23, 2017 8:02 AM

Dec 2013
Tony_SansNom said:
iPinoy said:

@channel is the same message board in S;G like the rest of Science Adventure series.
mods are cucks
Feb 23, 2017 8:55 AM

Jan 2016
This episode actually had me staring blankly for a couple minutes to take in what just happened. I was spoiled about a 'toy box incident' and 'itou will murder someone being mind controlled' being some of the best parts of the VN of Chaos;Child, but I never expected it to be together like this.
I got respect for Silver Link for not having an ED or OP this episode so more time could be spent on the episode itself.
Jeez, the second half of this series is off with a huge bang.

The black and white parts when Takuru was running was well done direction-wise. Interesting that Nono is aware Itou was being mind-controlled, but it seems we saw Itou's brain was expanding when he was complaining about his head hurting.

Senri is alive???
Feb 23, 2017 9:19 AM

Mar 2011
Lontaku said:
It's cliche and obvious enough to predict that, that greenish hair guy that is OUTWARDLY a douche towards Takeru for being unthoughtful towards Nono probably has some sort of play in the whole thing. The show is decent so far but they are not committing to a risky plot change but shallow dips into them with no commitment or innovation.

If you're talking about Itou, you saw that he wasn't related to anything but just a mind-controlled puppet, right?
If you're not talking about Itou, I have no idea about who you're talking about.
Feb 23, 2017 9:58 AM

Jul 2014
Well, that was incredibly brutal, and also rather surprising. It seems that mind control is definitely the killer's MO, and it's pretty harsh what happened to Itou as a result. I do have to wonder who's behind the mind control though, especially if Senri is indeed dead like Itou said she is.
Feb 23, 2017 10:20 AM

Aug 2009
willardhwright said:
Lontaku said:

If you're talking about Itou, you saw that he wasn't related to anything but just a mind-controlled puppet, right?
If you're not talking about Itou, I have no idea about who you're talking about.

I'm not bothered to look up his name but he's the third person in the Nono Senri picture they brought up a few times
Feb 23, 2017 10:46 AM

Jul 2012
AholePony can't stand how useless Takuru is every time he sees a new death scene. You'd think he would get used to it by now since, you know, he's ACTIVELY looking for them by not dropping his "investigation".

That final scene in this episode was a joke, they all just stood there, the Detective TOLD TAKURU ON THE PHONE THERE IS MIND CONTROL and he just stands there looking at his friend saying "what's happening? I don't understand?" sob sob. Then Nono gets it and yells out for the real culprit but idiot Takuru still stands there all confused. All the while the killer just hangs there off-screen. Weren't they just fighting to the death? That whole scene was so terribly written and directed. I'd drop this show if I wasn't so far in already.
Feb 23, 2017 10:55 AM

Aug 2013
I didn't expect that at all. Heartbreaking, literally.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 23, 2017 12:01 PM
Apr 2016
Well, what can I say? Disgusting. After the last scene, the series transcended from insane to utterly idiotic. It was so stuuuupid, even after getting confirmation of him being mind-controlled it all is so out, out OUT OF STEINS;GATE UNIVERSE! This is out of it and I refuse to refer to this as a part of the same scentific fiction as Steins;Gate. And Robotics;Notes. Never forget Occultic;Nine. I did not once feel sad over all this, just... angry I had to see it happen. A degradation to this.
STOP ABUSING THE BRANDS PLEASE.
Re:formed
Feb 23, 2017 12:26 PM

May 2008
Well..that was...fucking brutal as hell.

Feb 23, 2017 1:09 PM
Mar 2016
Man, that was appalling that Yui had to died like that in the hands of Itou. Why the fuck , Why didn't Takuru used his special powers to whoop Itou's ass?
Feb 23, 2017 2:16 PM
Mar 2015
My god....

And here i thought Jack the Ripper was bad, but that was straight up gruesome.

This show has taken a very dark turn. Yet i'm still curious where they will go from here.
Feb 23, 2017 2:19 PM

Sep 2013
This ep felt bad because there was no build up for the characters, the fake senri death at the start was a horrible way to start and the itou, yui scene was underwhelming.

ichii_1Feb 23, 2017 2:28 PM
Feb 23, 2017 3:49 PM

Nov 2011
Damn this was a pretty intense episode. I felt like there was someone way back in the distance when Takeru approached the scene. So I got the feeling like a Psychic was controlling Itou the entire time. Then later Nono basically confirms it's a Psychic controlling him so that solved that issue.

Forced feels didn't really do it for me. Yui and Itou are dead...alright as long as they can build off of it im fine.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 23, 2017 4:05 PM

Jul 2016
Well, this episode escalated quickly...

Phone call... 5 minutes later, Yui is fully decapitated. Even with a suspension of disbelief, that's way too quick :(

I was expecting him to arrive as he murders Yui --- didn't expect a fully decapitated and boxed body...

Feb 23, 2017 4:20 PM

Aug 2015
iPinoy said:
Tony_SansNom said:

@channel is the same message board in S;G like the rest of Science Adventure series.

Oh you're talking about @channel. I thought they had personally posted about the incidents and couldn't find their names anywhere (Kurisu does post about something in robotic:notes after all, well, you have to be able to read japanese to find her pseudonym though).

"@ channel" started with chaos;head, it happens one year before steins;gate (SG VN Okabe and other characters make reference to the incidents of the new gen and also you have FES from phantasm with her songs etc).

Was wondering why you were citing S;G alone, or did you think it only comes from S;G?
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Feb 23, 2017 4:28 PM

Jan 2016
AholePony said:
AholePony can't stand how useless Takuru is every time he sees a new death scene. You'd think he would get used to it by now since, you know, he's ACTIVELY looking for them by not dropping his "investigation".

That final scene in this episode was a joke, they all just stood there, the Detective TOLD TAKURU ON THE PHONE THERE IS MIND CONTROL and he just stands there looking at his friend saying "what's happening? I don't understand?" sob sob. Then Nono gets it and yells out for the real culprit but idiot Takuru still stands there all confused. All the while the killer just hangs there off-screen. Weren't they just fighting to the death? That whole scene was so terribly written and directed. I'd drop this show if I wasn't so far in already.

Lel, boi was dumbfounded by the diversion of his sister and later her parcelling; cannot really see how he would not be numb. Does consideration of the dominion over his friend makes any weather? MC still doesn't know who and why controls his friend; MC understands that his friend just has chopped his sister so that every maniac with his peculiar fetish would get a best present for Christmas- these are the factors that can make MC somewhat irrational and stressed. Why wouldn't he just stand there and ruminate for a while? A lot of bad shit is transpiring with him, and he doesn't know what to do.
Como on, do not bully Chaos;'s main characters, they are just scholars who happened to control some atomic particles or shit
In time, you will know the tragic extent of my fapping's...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Does this take place in Steins;Gate timeline?

rikuhod - Jan 18, 2017

14 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Jun 19, 2023 8:27 AM

» The Dubbed Version

PersonaTexas - Jan 17, 2016

3 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
May 14, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;Child Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2017

45 by MilesCampbell »»
Nov 18, 2022 9:04 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;Child Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2017

58 by Dogstideta »»
Oct 8, 2022 7:56 PM

» CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THE VN IS BETTER?

Takamura-sama - Jan 26, 2017

10 by Platypus900 »»
Aug 4, 2022 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.