Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Sep 3, 2015 11:52 PM

Nov 2009
Bell was awesome here, brilliant fight scene but yeah Freya is creepy as fuck.
Sep 14, 2015 6:07 AM

Jun 2011
Upon re-watching in order to finish the series, the fight was still as amazing as I first watched it, and I like Bete's characterization as much as I did the first time I saw that.

One thing that really annoyed me throughout the episode was Lili's voice, and I remember the same of her seiyuu, whom recently got her own thread in the news forum due to the release of her first CD album, and pretty much everyone praised her voice acting. I didn't take notice of her before, but now I can say that she didn't do as well with Lili's voice.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 13, 2015 3:16 PM
Jul 2014
I haven't been such excited since original SAO fights. Masterpiece!
Oct 24, 2015 8:01 AM
Oct 2015
Prophecy said:

I agree.
Oct 31, 2015 7:00 AM

Dec 2008
That fight with the minotaur was one of the best if not the best fight Iever saw in an anime, or at least the best I have seen in years. The sound effects and reactions of the character as he was in pain and struggling were so palpable and believable. Then he refused to be saved, and grew a pair. HE BECAME A MAN!! Its so RARE! To see a bitch ass character actually evolve into something to be proud of, its like seeing a child grow up well. This shows already got an 8/10 in my mind. That scene clinched it.
Nov 1, 2015 1:54 AM

Jan 2015
That animation though! Really damn good fight! Nice to see Bell doing something on his own. Best episode yet, I'm considering giving this show a 6 or a 7 instead of a 5.
Nov 19, 2015 4:19 AM

Aug 2009
poor beast rip lol

badass fight was badass
Nov 19, 2015 8:55 AM

Jan 2015
Spawn_ said:
Prophecy said:

I agree.

I hope you two are not the same person .__________.
Dec 4, 2015 8:01 PM

Apr 2009
What the?!! Where did this epic fight come from? When did he become proficient in handling large bladed weapon one-handed? Was that the unmentioned skill he didn't hear from Hestia? I don't know what the hell is going on but that solo fight was just friggin' glorious! XD

I knew it! Judging from the next episode's title, namedropping the blacksmith who made his breastplate earlier was a clue.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 18, 2015 12:05 AM

Aug 2012
The fight with the minotaur reminded me of the Kirito vs the gleam eyes boss. Pretty good episode in my opinion.
Dec 22, 2015 9:39 AM

Sep 2015
What a fight :) Great action.
I'm liking this even more...
AnchientProphet2 said:
That fight with the minotaur was one of the best if not the best fight Iever saw in an anime, or at least the best I have seen in years. The sound effects and reactions of the character as he was in pain and struggling were so palpable and believable. Then he refused to be saved, and grew a pair. HE BECAME A MAN!! Its so RARE! To see a bitch ass character actually evolve into something to be proud of, its like seeing a child grow up well. This shows already got an 8/10 in my mind. That scene clinched it.

Indeed. It was like watching a baby that was always crying and slamming his feet on the bed, growing up and evolving into a real MAN! So satisfying x)
TchamiDec 22, 2015 9:44 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2016 11:53 AM

Apr 2013
Damn what an amazing episode... Bell was Badass in this episode
DelusionalUzumeJan 17, 2016 12:55 PM
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Jan 19, 2016 9:33 AM
Feb 2009
holy sht that was a nice fight!!
Jan 21, 2016 2:41 PM
Sep 2009
Great fight but extremely unbelievable.

A normal Minotaur should be problematic for him and yet here he beats an all powerful, trained one. Seriously over stretching...
Jan 27, 2016 12:44 AM

Jul 2014
kitten320 said:

A normal Minotaur should be problematic for him and yet here he beats an all powerful, trained one. Seriously over stretching...

Am I the only one who found the fight complete bullshit? This would've been more believable if Aiz was the one who did this. (I get I'm supposed to read the LN)I have to call Bullshit here: because now it's implying that he's stronger than Aiz and we all know that's bullshit. He couldn't take a kick from her without passing out and suddenly he's taking blows from a supped up Mino???

I love the effects and the fight but it was kind of lame to be honest.

Is Freya getting off on this? She seems to be sexually enjoying this way more than I think she should but eh.

Have to wait for the other BD's to get translated so I can download them too. :(
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jan 27, 2016 8:06 AM

Apr 2013
TheHatredDMC said:
kitten320 said:

Am I the only one who found the fight complete bullshit? This would've been more believable if Aiz was the one who did this. (I get I'm supposed to read the LN)I have to call Bullshit here: because now it's implying that he's stronger than Aiz and we all know that's bullshit. He couldn't take a kick from her without passing out and suddenly he's taking blows from a supped up Mino???

Is Freya getting off on this? She seems to be sexually enjoying this way more than I think she should but eh.

Have to wait for the other BD's to get translated so I can download them too. :(

Ah? Aiz can kill that Minotaurus by slapping it gently (and I'm not exaggerating here). She's level 6 (and very strong for a level 6 thanks to her OP Aria spell), that Minotaurus is level 2. All of the peoples from Loki familia who were looking at Bell can do the same by the way, since they were all level 5 or 6 as well.
I've read a few of your comments and even neglecting the fact that anime isn't giving all the infos, you're clearly have been missing lots of info given by the anime as well.
Jan 29, 2016 11:19 PM

Jul 2014
Zefyris said:
TheHatredDMC said:

Ah? Aiz can kill that Minotaurus by slapping it gently (and I'm not exaggerating here). She's level 6 (and very strong for a level 6 thanks to her OP Aria spell), that Minotaurus is level 2. All of the peoples from Loki familia who were looking at Bell can do the same by the way, since they were all level 5 or 6 as well.
I've read a few of your comments and even neglecting the fact that anime isn't giving all the infos, you're clearly have been missing lots of info given by the anime as well.

I blame the Anime for not providing the "Info I'm missing on" I shouldn't have to be forced to read the LN for what could have been easily animated, that's just lazy story telling.

I'll believe about the Emotionless Sword Princess about her power but I refuse to believe that a lvl 1 can kill THAT MINOTAURUS. Especially since we're supposed to get the impression he's still getting stronger. Its like he's already Gary Stu now. What happened to "Humble Beginnings??" 7 episodes later he's this powerful due to a CHEAT CODE(I know that's not what its called but it might as well be)???? NO F****** WAY.
Jan 30, 2016 4:20 AM

Apr 2013
TheHatredDMC said:
Zefyris said:

I blame the Anime for not providing the "Info I'm missing on" I shouldn't have to be forced to read the LN for what could have been easily animated, that's just lazy story telling.

I'll believe about the Emotionless Sword Princess about her power but I refuse to believe that a lvl 1 can kill THAT MINOTAURUS. Especially since we're supposed to get the impression he's still getting stronger. Its like he's already Gary Stu now. What happened to "Humble Beginnings??" 7 episodes later he's this powerful due to a CHEAT CODE(I know that's not what its called but it might as well be)???? NO F****** WAY.

I'm always blaming the anime version to remove lots of needed explanation, but that was left in the anime so if you didn't understand it, you clearly missed something that was told in the anime.

You seem to completely overestimate the level of a Minotaurus. A level 2 could fight him just fine, there are in fact far more dangerous encounters of level 2 creatures in lower floors (like the killer wasps in floors 23-24) .
The thing is, in Danmachi, the difference between each llevel is huge, so you shouldn't usually be able to fight a creature of a higher level than you EXCEPT if your stat are very good and/or if you have a particularity OP capacity.
In Bell's case, his stats (due to the fact the progress don't slow done with that rare ability he has even when reaching high stats like C+) are HIGHER than any other level 1 in history. Especially for the agility, he's SS rank, which is ridiculously high. Even the other stats were S, which is a rare case to even have one, and all of them were S. That's why there isn't as much difference between Bell and a new level 2 than there should usually be between an experienced level 1 and a new level 2.

IF we're talking about ridiculous Feat, Aiz just did far better just abit earleir (You hear about it already in the anime although you didn't see it).
What Bell did was to kill a monster one level above him alone. He struggled, but somehow managed to do it. What Ais did was killing alone a FLOOR BOSS one level higher than her. (she was level 5 at that time, and that's what made her level 6).
Now that's ridiculous and completely OP (that's due partially to her Aria buff spell ). Some other characters that you will encounter a little later in the anime have ridiculous feats as well due to a particularly OP capacity.

So that's not just Bell. What Bell did was difficult, but considering his stats at the time, he COULD do it with high difficulty and putting his life in high danger. Which is exactly what happened.

Just to be clear, his stats may be higher than any other level 1 before him but that doesn't make him more OP than a level 2+ just because the level 2 wasn't as high before passing level. Not at all. Level 2 adventurers kills Minotaurus just fine. There's even an example in the spin off of a level 3 mage with extremely poor stat in strength for her level (she's like I/H ) who one shot a minotaurus by just hitting him casually with her staff (even though she's a spell caster with no strength for her level). the stats difference between level is HUGE. That's why what Bell did was rare, but it's not impossible at all.
ZefyrisJan 30, 2016 4:24 AM
Jan 30, 2016 6:59 AM
Sep 2009
Did you read my comment, I did say it was unbelievable.

However, Minotaur is not the most powerful monster, any skilled adventure who goes to middle floors and higher can take it down. Aka all of Aiz guild members are capable of it.

For Belle however, it would be extremely hard, pretty much impossible but you can still kinda buy it cause anime logic, MC can do anything. And yet here he takes down an advanced, trained version. Bullshit for sure.
Jan 31, 2016 12:24 AM

Jul 2014
kitten320 said:

However, Minotaur is not the most powerful monster, any skilled adventure who goes to middle floors and higher can take it down. Aka all of Aiz guild members are capable of it.

For Belle however, it would be extremely hard, pretty much impossible but you can still kinda buy it cause anime logic, MC can do anything. And yet here he takes down an advanced, trained version. Bullshit for sure.

Of course I can believe Aiz's Guild can do it, look who they have to look up to for the inspiration not to mention they're probably the strongest guild anyway(ok, so I guessed that but it does make sense in hindsight somewhere). Shouldn't there be like differences on weapon damage or something? Or does anybody on lvl 2 can just whop a Mino(a supped up one at that)like its a slime or something? I just can't buy it even if its Anime Logic like I couldn't buy that Bull**** that was SAO when Kirito and Asuna died(what happened to "People Die When They're Killed??????? No explanation. But everyone else died for real and did not return). Seriously if you're going to make rules then it should apply to everyone otherwise you get asspull after asspull.
Jan 31, 2016 3:10 AM

Apr 2013
TheHatredDMC said:
kitten320 said:

Of course I can believe Aiz's Guild can do it, look who they have to look up to for the inspiration not to mention they're probably the strongest guild anyway(ok, so I guessed that but it does make sense in hindsight somewhere). Shouldn't there be like differences on weapon damage or something? Or does anybody on lvl 2 can just whop a Mino(a supped up one at that)like its a slime or something? I just can't buy it even if its Anime Logic like I couldn't buy that Bull**** that was SAO when Kirito and Asuna died(what happened to "People Die When They're Killed??????? No explanation. But everyone else died for real and did not return). Seriously if you're going to make rules then it should apply to everyone otherwise you get asspull after asspull.

Yes, a level 2 can kill a level 2 monster in one on one. Just like bell was killing pack of level 1 monster in one on one while being level 1.
The majority of the problems a level 2 will encounter in floor 13-24 is more about massive spawn and massive aggro of monster than anything else (well, minus floor boss). The dungeon trying to kill you, as well as irregularities (monsters from lower floors who moved several floor up after their spawns for example).

A level X adventurer is stronger than a level X monster usually (floor boss excluded). Minotaurus is an emblematic monster from level 15 floor yes, as it's one of the first big monster you can encounter in level 2 floors, but that's all. Bugbears are more dangerous, and killer wasps and the like are far more dangerous as well. Hellhounds can roast alive adventurers who aren't fast enough to dodge or don't wear costly protective gear. All of those are level 2 monsters. There's that nasty trap things in floor 20+ with a very dangerous poison too. Don't remember the name, but that thing even caused problem to more experienced adventurers so yeah. Any level 3+ monster is on a completely different level of power.
Jun 8, 2016 11:36 PM
Dec 2015
That fight was amazing. The music, choreography, setting, and everything was so badass. Glad that no one got involved during the fight. Makes Bell's progress that much more surprising. That ending to the fight though, that last Firebolt spell with the look on Bell's face was intense. Best episode by far
Jun 26, 2016 6:06 AM

Mar 2016
that fight scene was something else

wowoowo
Aug 1, 2016 5:56 PM

Jul 2013
Did Bell really did what I think he did? Did he just tossed Lili like a fucking rag doll? what the hell lol!

What is Freya's problem seriously? And how come she can somehow control these monsters? First she made that gorilla attack Bell and now she ordered her servant to train a minotaur also to attack Bell. So far I think she's the only goddess who's shown using magic and she's using it wrongly.

Also that was an entertaining fight.
Aug 27, 2016 8:30 AM

Apr 2013
Good fight, good episode :3
Jan 12, 2017 6:37 PM

Dec 2010
To me hearing Accelerator's voice was almost as entertaining, as Bell's fight, especially considering his similarities with Bete.
Jan 21, 2017 6:24 PM

Mar 2010
It was fun seeing him fight. And not winning from some glitch.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 18, 2017 1:38 PM

Feb 2015
Wow. That fight was amazing. Best episode so far.
Apr 14, 2017 9:19 PM
Jun 2016
Bell now turning to Kirito, but thats okay because at least he was more of a loser in the beginning compared to what he is now. Anyways that was cool! He is more likeable than Kirito as far as im concerned.
Jun 24, 2017 1:52 PM

Aug 2012
That was intense. I really like how He overcome minatour from scratch.

I just hope this is not the last time we're gonna see this kind of battle throughout the series.
Aug 22, 2017 7:31 AM

Dec 2016
All Ranking S?? Bell sure improved a lot since his first encounter with a Minotaur o_o

Amazing episode! So intense

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 28, 2017 10:19 PM

Feb 2010
Great job bell! 👏
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Feb 16, 2018 2:50 AM

Dec 2017
holy shit the minotaur got fucked

i like avocados on toast 
Mar 3, 2018 6:04 PM
Feb 2018
I'm so happy for Bell I wonder what his reaction will be when he finds out his new rank level.
Bete is adorable but I also dislike the way he thinks of Bell. Lili has improved my thinking of her although when she first appeared in the series she kind-of scared me every time she smirked.

WHICH IS NEVER A GOOD THING WHEN A CHARACTER SMIRKS!!

Also, Freya? I think that's her name is very well-creepy like. For some reason, I thought she a Bell were related at first.

One thing for sure she is very.......

Creepy-ish.

(´・_・`)
May 19, 2018 7:26 PM

Feb 2015
Great episode, it showed us and Loki familia how Bell has improved himself, definitely he's stronger than before and every time we see him, he is stronger. Maybe Bell is level 3 without knowing.

J.C. Staff animation is very good, at first I thought that it would be very normal but the battle scenes are well done for me.
Nov 26, 2018 2:13 PM

Apr 2018
Nice episode. Great episode.
Finally, Bell stopped being a pussy.
And apparently, he's got great abilities to get op af.

Dec 2, 2018 3:53 PM

Jul 2013
Epic fight at the end. Bell finally beat his fear from the past and showed how strong he got. Especially with the help of Aize.

Damn all abilites on Rank S? That's crazy. I wonder how strong Bell can get. At least from now on nobody will laugh at him again.

Dec 29, 2018 12:44 PM

Jun 2015
minotaur just stands there for five minutes as bell has his epic moment of realization
Mar 14, 2019 9:11 AM

Jul 2016
Nice fight, this anime got more interesting since the last episode. More character development and more Aiz, the best girl so far.
I hope they cut more of the harem bullsh*t, it's just annoying.
Jul 1, 2019 8:22 PM

Apr 2014
-Before the fight: Go Bell go! Let's see just how far you've progressed!
When Bell gets the upperhand and starts smashing he Minotaur with its own weapon: Holy what the son of a bitch.
When Bell kills the Minotaur by channeling firebolt into it: O_O Who the fuck is this guy??? He went from nothing to being acknowledged by his witnesses.

-At the rate Bell is progressing, he'd be able to take on a god in due time. The show is making deliberate use of the shounen powerup trope by literally stating that the MC has a skill that would allow him to grow at an astronomical rate, so I'm expecting the concept to be directly confronted or utilized plotwise down the road.

-The wolf guy is a complete asshole. C'mon Lili don't beg him of literally anyone else there.

-The bells tolling as Bell declared this as his first adventure was a very nice touch.

-The fighting scene was directed very well and maintained intensity throughout, complemented by the music that enhanced the atmosphere and well-timed shots of the group awing in Bell's newfound abilities.
ZeroDragonJul 1, 2019 8:37 PM
Jul 28, 2019 3:25 AM
Aug 2018
Hahahha, oh wow.
That scene when he tossed Lili away like a sack of potatoes. Ouch. I couldn't help but laugh.

And compare Bells arm after it got pierced by the minotaurs horn (I think, couldn't see it that clearly) with the minotaurs arm after it got stabbed. Although his arm should be done for (I mean, the horn had the size of his arm...) , he can wield a knife easily. But the minotaur instantly drops his sword.

And Ais is as expressionless as always. I think the reason why Bell chases after her is stupid. Why can't they ever write any good reasons in these stories?

I wish they would spend more time to explore the world. Why did the "gods" descent down to earth? I think they said something about it in the intro of episode 1, but I already forgot. Were they bored?

What is the deal about the dungeon anyways? Where does it come from, what is it's purpose?

And what is behind that huge wall that surrounds the city?

In terms of that, this show is as weak as Re:Zero. The only real hook is the "mystery" around the tower, Bells motivation (beside the "I want to be a hero" line), who Freya is and what she is after.
tr25a3Jul 28, 2019 3:40 AM
Feb 2, 2020 11:52 PM

Aug 2017
It was nice to see Bell defeating the Minotaur. Aiz and Bell could be a cute couple.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 12, 2020 9:33 AM

May 2017
Well...from 8/10 to 9/10 , didnt espect this anime to reach my top 30 out of 700+ anime lol

Cant wait to see hestia face when she check his stats XD
LadyLeeMingFeb 12, 2020 9:38 AM
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Mar 14, 2020 2:05 PM
Oct 2019
This kinda reminds me of that boss fight in the first ark of sword art online.....
Jul 28, 2020 12:32 PM

Jul 2009
Nice fight even though it's your typical shounen power-up scenario. Glad to see the Loki familia taking him seriously now.

Kinda predicted that Bell probably had a super special ability up his sleeve. Then again, this show is very trope-y, though that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Sep 14, 2020 2:08 PM

Jan 2009
welp nice enough sakuga there by JC Staff

so he is an Agronaut eh the tale of a boy that wants to be a hero

mind zero? passing out is mind zero? lol ye literally but i do think mind zero is the same concept of emptying the mind to have better reflexes
Sep 20, 2020 11:25 PM

Oct 2016
Goddamn, that was amazing definitely the best episode so far. Bell yeeted Lili though lmao.

As for the fight holy shit, that whole fight was sakuga as fuck J.C. Staff didn't hold back this episode.

And I like that Bell stopped Ais from saving him and that the Loki Familia was watching. He's definitely level 2 now.
Sep 21, 2020 10:22 AM
Oct 2019
the bast anime 2020
Sep 28, 2020 7:23 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
One month, Bell get a magic firebolt without needed a chanting, all of his ability status at S rank, and idk his level now, surely it would get update. Even his damn knife was incredible too, and its progressed well together with Bell's get stronger. Yeah, no shit. He got boosted in a pretty fast way, 8 episodes in their first season, and Bell just damn stronger. No surprised, it was really understandable.

My boy, Bell kun, finally surpassed his limit, and gave the damn Freya an orgasm. Was that beautiful? Almost, i can hold my cringeness over the clicheness. So, yeah, no shit. The battle action animation was smooth and beautiful too, no kidding.

Bete was right, on there. He just wanted to be acknowledge by his beloved. Still, i am surprised that he did not talk shit again after getting seduced by Lili. Oh, well, at least he got shock by how so damn cool my boy was back there. So, yeah, my boy, did it! Then, what else after that? They might've recruit my boy to their journey to the 50th. But, still, idk. Lets see the next. Because, yeah, someone must be introduced first before Bell's step up into another dangerous place.
badabassSep 28, 2020 7:29 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 10, 2020 10:23 PM

Feb 2019
I just had a realization in this episode. This whole show is an upside-down SAO.

Bell Cranel, voiced by Kirito's VA, has white hair and starts from the bottom. He works hard to do well and gradually improves with his efforts. Kirito has black hair and is OP from the start. Since he's a beta tester, he knows the easy way to complete everything. They both fight a minotaur, and they both dual-wield weapons. They both have a tower they need to complete, except in SAO they go up while in Danmachi they go down.

What the heck. This show will forever be tainted in my mind because of this now. Other than Hestia, of course. Hestia and Bell are so much better than Kirito and Asuna.

Also, what in the world is Freya doing? She's just sending trouble to Bell and then getting off whenever he grows. It's kinda weird to watch, really. Also, how does the stat system work in this world? If Bell is all S'ed out (assuming S is the highest), does that mean the only thing separating him from being as good as the 'better' adventurers technique and skill? That seems a bit hard to believe. Fighting one monster and getting maxed is pretty wild. Maybe Hestia was trying to tell him that he was maxed out when he left before she could tell him.

Hestia is Best-ia.
TakadonoOct 10, 2020 10:26 PM
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

363 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2015

196 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

208 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2015

282 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 10, 2015

277 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 11:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.