Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Jan 31, 2014 3:35 AM

Oct 2013
gettin it onnnnnnnn
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Feb 15, 2014 12:01 AM

Jul 2008
Araragi was up all night and got lucky...and then we had a sister vs brother brawl. Not the end I wanted but that's the way this show goes.

Onto the new arc.
Feb 26, 2014 12:07 PM

Jan 2014
i wonder if the ritual with sweet vamp blondie went actually one step higher, to rubbing breasts :D
Zapraszam POLSKOJĘZYCZNYCH - www.payhip.com/KacperAlgierskiTalesPL
K A T - Legenda Zza Światów - wstęp:
W dawnych czasach, które już niemal całkowicie przeminęły, magia i posługujące się nią istoty,
a także zaklęte stwory i złowrogie, nieokiełznane bestie
zamieszkiwały Zza Światy, pomiędzy którymi można było odbywać podróże.
Wiedza na ten temat była jednak przekazywana wyłącznie nielicznym wybrańcom.
Wielcy bohaterzy musieli stawać do walki ze złem, w obronie dobra,
by przezwyciężyć zagrażające równowadze mroczne widmo ciemności i chaosu
i zaprowadzić niezbędny wszem wobec praworządny ład i porządek.
Oto legenda jednego z nich…
Mar 10, 2014 9:42 AM

Jul 2013
for those of you wondering why kaiki suddenly leaving the town without anything (or have any other questions regarding him), keep watching, in monogatari series second season probably most of your questions will be answered
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Apr 2, 2014 2:08 PM

Apr 2012
Loved the fighting scene.

May 12, 2014 9:36 AM

Jul 2012
da fight was awesome
Jun 1, 2014 9:45 PM

Mar 2014
Well... shit that fight was supernatural much!! Karen was a superhuman!? Koyomi you're getting beaten again .. Useless dumbass in fighting .. even if you have some vampire-powers.
He got fired up in a perverted way!!
Damn she brought down a huge pillar of the sky way by using her kicks!? shit !! wtf!
you know dude , The words you're saying reflects on what are you doing too.
"for the sake of others" is what you're doing right now!!
Some Big words comes from the onii-chan of the family .
You're doing too much again . shouldering the burden just to see in the eyes of others that you're a hero . I know its your strong tendency to help but don't overuse it too much.
Well.. anyways you got to make-up with karen and that's good. Manly enough.
I am also glad that there is some Actions and stuffs..
Final battle begins!! (of the arc..)
and it comes with a Long Conversation as always..
False History!! "Modern believes Author's nonsense" is what kaiki said about it.
Some Powerful words got exploited alot on that Chit-Chat. (mostly about Lies I wouldn't count the Facts but I will include the past facts of their lives...
"It was you that save yourself" or something like that .. describes oshino himself.
Well... I am impress again with you hitagi !!
Still.. Fanservice got blocked again..
Karen bee ends!!..
Longest Arc so far.
Pretty good ending!!!
Nice Episode!!!
Note : I like the OP and ED of the arc :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2014 9:01 AM

Aug 2013
It is just me? That Kaiki guy reminds me the guy form Don't Strave game, even music in his scenes was similar :D
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 22, 2014 12:36 PM

May 2014
As the ending of the an arc it was pretty boring. The conversations are indeed interesting but they are too long which makes it harder to pay attention.

Kurogashi said:
Please no hair cut, please no hair cut, please no hair cut.

THAT'S ALL I ASK FOR. PLEASE NO HAIR CUT!
I know! >_< It's already bad that Hanekawa did. So please don't do it Senjougahara!!

For those that are too lazy to search all those pages, here you have it... :P
monkeii said:
So, did anyone actually read the novels? No? Yes?

Well, unless you HAVE read the novels, in Nekomonogatari White, it is actually reveled that they DIDN'T HAVE SEX.

DIDN'T HAVE SEX

so enough with these theories of Kaiki opening up her mind towards sex and crap.
thanks monkeii.
Hibiki07Nov 22, 2014 12:39 PM
Dec 27, 2014 5:36 AM

Dec 2014
Very nice episode, the dialogue between Kaiki and Araragi + Senjougahara made me think twice about life. Im glad that I chose to rewatch this series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2015 7:35 AM

Aug 2014
That conversation with Senjougahara and Araragi and Kaiki was the best one in the series. I liked the conversation with Araragi and his sister as well. I wonder what the next arc will be like?
Feb 8, 2015 5:01 PM

Nov 2014
Best episode so far. Kaiki is a really fascinating character, and the fight between Karen and Koyomi was gratuitous but fun to watch.
Mar 15, 2015 11:18 PM

May 2014
Great episode. That was quite the fascinating discussion they had with Kaiki.

Loved the moves Senjougahara was making at the end there xP
Apr 11, 2015 6:02 PM

Jun 2014
mrghost_00 said:
Am I the only one who finds the battle scene unrealistic? I know that it's for dramatic purposes, but going so far as to destroy a whole bridge? No.

yup it was parody

mrghost_00 said:

So... Senjogahara and Koyomi had sex?

i thought so too, they even skipped the kissed between Koyomi and Karen
May 3, 2015 10:10 PM

Aug 2014
I was expecting some big show down with Kaiki but in the end he just walks away willingly.
Jul 21, 2015 8:51 AM

Jul 2014
I hate episodes that just consist of talking.

1/5
Jul 26, 2015 4:39 PM

Oct 2012
So... in the end he kinda regretted all he did to her back then, what a surprise. Old horrible demon turned into petty little existence in the end. Quite ironic, isn't it? Poor con-man that is preying on teenagers because he is too weak to manage adults. And children are easily manipulated after all. But for the fake he was noticing many strange things like Senjougahara's curse being lifted or Araragi's shadow not being normal I would say. But those could be pretty obvious things too when you think about it.

But. Belief in fake. Distraction. Suggestion. Tendency to not see the reality and to lay the blame on fabricated delusions.

There are no monsters. The only monsters you see are those you believe in.

It's great how seeing through the bee methapor of a real problem can suddenly change your perception of whole franchise. Yet I find it amusing that at this point Araragi still couldn't acknowledge the truth and bring himself to admit that Kaiki was right. Not yet. Because if he did, he would be already adult.

When I think about it, all Kaiki really did in the end was helping Hitagi with her old demons and making Karen reconcille with her own brother, right? But it really pains me how Araragi never believes in her even when he is proud of her.

Decent arc I guess. Its dialogue parts and scenes with the girls were definitely great but its overall plot was bit average when compared to first season.
Aug 22, 2015 4:49 PM

Sep 2014
A big battle or a simple talk? Why not both? EP 7.

Plot: Koyomi finds Karen and after a battle, he manages to get her to go home. Kaiki is revealed to be a fake with the power of suggestion. A con that plays on the imagination of those who are hit. As long as they believe the victims believe they are in trouble, they suffer for it. But he still leaves the city with no broken bones. The Karen Bee incident is resolved.

Character: Karen's battle with Koyomi was awesome and hilarious in delivery. But the words of doing things for the sake of others brings things to a hard area. Karen and Tsukihi believe in what they do but Koyomi can only see them as playing at justice. But as long as they believe in the "Lie" then it should be okay. If they can live with that, then should it not be okay to believe in a "Lie"?

Kaiki was an awesome villain. His words are tinged in lies and its a hard search to find what truth you can in them and work with it. He might have hinted a connection to Oshino since he seems to be able to tell that SHinobu or something was in Koyomi's shadow. To cap off the interest in his mystery, he casually mentions that the one that tried to rape her had died in a nonchalant matter. Was that just to mess with her? Did he cause it? Was it a small kindness to her to move on? WHo knows.

Senjougahara puts the final nail in the coffin on her past. Her mention of how she would've fallen in love with anyone who tried to save her is understandable considering her situation. That it was Kaiki was just happenstance. Even she hates that way she was but it doesn't matter anymore. She loves Koyomi and he love her as she is. That's all that matters and now they can move onto other things.

I do think they had fun-times but that's just me. I can dig that they most likely didn't but the romantic in me wants otherwise. ALso the way she had Koyomi on her at that gate was fun to watch and made me go Dawww.

Koyomi presents a quandary. It might be because he is like his sisters that he cannot trust them on their Justice game. Considering the problems he has caused others and himself, he would not want his family to be like him in that regard. Vampire powers and all that. But him being proud of his idiot sisters was still a sweet touch.

ANimation/sound: The fight was a glorious over the top stunt and was probably made to satisfy those expecting a battle. Lol at that Naughty roller coaster.

The naked Yuri sisters was a delicious treat. Thank you Niso-sensei.

4/5. A good end overall to the Karen arc but it was still quite long.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Sep 4, 2015 4:51 PM

Nov 2013
Dat kiss-freak, I gotta kick his ass, I wanted at least romantic dinner before the kiss XD
Their fight was great! And their hugs were fantastic though looking a bit awkward and funny because he's short lol.
Anyway Karen openly admits that she's brocon and he shows his siscon side.
And Shinobu, what breasts? lol Pure pedo-fanservice I'd say if you can characterise pedo-fanservice as pure XD
Karen and Tsukihi is not fire sisters but yuri sisters? Cool! Fucking delicious! Not sure if this is just a random fanservice or a real thing but who cares, as long as they're brocons it just gives Koyomi bigger advantage in the future ;)

So beautiful :')

Yeah, she definitely is. Dat lucky bastard! I hate him!

Bratphone, fatphone, gayphone, iPhone, fuckphone. Kaiki ED was awesome, how I understand him, I dislike my 4.7' smartphone too, it's cool when you use it at home but when you use it on the street it's just not comfortable.
tsundereharasserSep 4, 2015 5:42 PM
Oct 24, 2015 7:49 PM

May 2015
I was a little dissatisfied with how Kaiki just decided on his own to leave, not much confrontation. Also is every girl in Araragi's life a tsundere?
Oct 30, 2015 4:58 PM

Sep 2015
A shame Kaiki seems to have left. He was the only interesting character in this season so far
Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier
Mar 27, 2016 6:54 PM

Mar 2014
The fight scene was over the top, but it was still fun to watch.
I feel like the arc ended nicely, and this was probably the first time we got to see the younger sister not in a kimono if I'm correct.
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
[remember to put image here so sig look cool]_______
Apr 17, 2016 2:07 PM

Nov 2015
The only thing I liked was the fighting. Cool.

But the rest has no sense, let alone the incest thing and more fanservice...

PD: The Preview by Kairi was kinda funny.
May 22, 2016 12:47 PM

Sep 2013
For those that are too lazy to search all those pages, here you have it... :P
monkeii said:
So, did anyone actually read the novels? No? Yes?

Well, unless you HAVE read the novels, in Nekomonogatari White, it is actually reveled that they DIDN'T HAVE SEX.

DIDN'T HAVE SEX

so enough with these theories of Kaiki opening up her mind towards sex and crap.
thanks monkeii.[/quote]
Thanks GGWP
Jun 21, 2016 4:39 PM
Jul 2015
This has been the best episode all season. Really improved my opinion of the season overall, to be honest. Here's hoping the rest will be good.

Finding Karen and Tsuhiki naked together is extremely random, but my yuri obsession has been satisfied for now.
Aug 2, 2016 11:17 AM

Apr 2013
What's wrong with Karen beating her brother up like that? >.<
Senjougahara is so fun to listen to :3
Dec 12, 2016 10:41 PM

Sep 2016
definitely one of the best episodes this season amazing animation,also the mental game between senjougahara and kaiki was interesting as well
Facta Non Verba
Feb 12, 2017 9:39 AM

Jun 2013
Good episode and nice ending to the arc!
May 31, 2017 6:33 AM

Apr 2016
Based on the Anime

For those who still thinks that Hitagi&Araragi could have a S_X Life with Shinobu around

Based on the LN

Well , After reading the LN, i found out that SHAFT made all that thing up. There was no sexual connotation at all in the dialog. No need for those scene where Hitagi twist Araragi around making those suggestive eyes at all. What really happened is that, Hitagi was trying to shrug what Kaiki said pertaining to his relationship with her.

The real reason for her not wanting Araragi to meet Kaiki is so that Araragi would not learn about her past with Kaiki.

In the LN, Araragi Asked if he loved him. Hitagi did not answer directly but told him that Kaiki was just mistaken because he is egotistical. Hitagi said that she could have fallen in love with anybody who saved her and she felt ashamed of letting Ararargi know that. She then lifted Araragi's spirit up that she was glad that it was him though it still does not feel right even if that is the case. Araragi then brought up that she saved herself and she anwered 'maybe'.

Araragi did not let the issue go while Hitagi wanted to go home immediately. She said it twice and Araragi Noted it. Hitagi wanting to end the discussion shifted the topic.

"Praise me!" - Telling him that he has forgotten his duty as her "lover".

Ararargi then pointed out that she is IRON. Cold - acting like nothing happened, pretending like nothing happened and just go home like nothing happened. Hitagi then say that she is just a cute girl, she felt humiliated and still hurting inside because of what happened.

"Lie." (He said out laud what he feels... She was lying...)

She is a cheater, I criticized her.

"It's true. That's why."

"Tonight, I ask you to be gentle with me."

What really Hitagi wants is for Araragi to let everything that he heard slide. That includes her relationship with Kaiki. OWARI vol 3 further emphasized that Hitagi & Kaiki have feelings for each other and Araragi got in between their ROMANCE.

When Hitagi said

"Because tonight --- you can not know if you can sleep or not."

She was not telling about sleeping to rest physically but not getting sleep because of worrying or having a restless mind. She was anticipating that her past will be brought up by Kaiki and he will say things that she does not like Araragi to know. How can we be sure? Araragi pointed out many times that his vampire part can withstand not sleeping, even when he was reviewing for the entrance exam, he said that he also stayed up at night.

So in short this is Hitagi's request that Araragi promised to keep in advance...

PLEASE BE KIND TO ME JUST THIS ONCE TONIGHT. LET'S JUST GO HOME AND PRETEND LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED.

Makes a lot of sense rather than filling our heads with fantasy.
FrEaKaZoIdIaNMay 31, 2017 7:25 AM
-> It does not matter if everything else is BAD as long as the PLOT/STORY is GOOD!
-> TRAGEDIES are for MASOCHIST so count me OUT!
-> TRUTH sometimes HURTS!
-> | Reddit | FanFiction |

Jun 18, 2017 8:09 PM
Jan 2017
I personally feel the girls cut their hair because of Hanekawa. They all know how Hanekawa feels about Koyomi and how Koyomi would die for her and that he owes her the most. They feel threatened by her and dont want to loose.
Aug 12, 2017 6:08 PM

Dec 2015
Araragi yuri ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) God knows what will happen when Karen meets Kanbaru... Albeit, it was a pretty anti-climatic ending for such a long arc since things just "happened" to resolve by themselves.
Prim3Aug 12, 2017 6:32 PM
~
Aug 31, 2017 4:24 PM

May 2014
I think this has been my favorite arc so far- Karen and Kaiki's presence did wonders entertainment-wise imo. Araragi grew on me too, in fact everyone is just characterized way better this season!
Probably because his unreliable narration is really kicked up a peg or too lmao

Given the whole nature of this arc, I'd say it's fitting that the Bee was also a fake in the end. It fits with Kaiki's personality after all and might reflect his true nature- a fake in that he pretends to be a fake. Maybe he's the real hero of Justice Karen aspires to be in some twisted sort of way!

Since everyone's frickin' lying this arc, it's pretty much left up to the viewer whether Senjougahara denying having feelings for Kaiki was the truth or not. Honestly, as weird as it might be, I think she was in love with him at one point. Her body language and facial expressions pretty much confirmed it for me, as well as their interactions. I mean Gahara never looks like that.
Then there was all this:

There's tons of stuff this arc that got me questioning actually, including how "real" Gahara's love for Araragi is. I think knowing that Araragi could've been any old guy infuriates her and cheapens her feelings but it mirrors many relationships irl. Maybe that's why she denied her love for Kaiki, because it makes her current feelings feel more fake?

Also never realized how good Kaiki's voice is...I guess it's because he was talking so much, but he has that sorta voice you could just fall asleep to lol
Things ended on a similar note to the Nadeko and Hanekawa arcs in that not much was actually resolved.
Kind of fitting what Kaiki said "The lesson for you here is to not expect anything dramatic out of life."

Aug 31, 2017 6:38 PM

Jul 2012
The post-OP text was pretty interesting.

The fight was great, and what he did to keep them from leaving the house again was hilarious 😂 I'm surprised they didn't get platinum mad at him when he got back :P

And wow, Koyomi didn't return until morning. I guess he was too busy walking Hitagi home gently all night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 24, 2017 2:13 AM

Jun 2016
That fight scene between Araragi and Karen, though. I hope them destroying almost everything around them is just a joke and over-exaggeration. Haha.

Now Shinobu wants Araragi to rub her oppai for following his orders. Pfffft.

That"s a very looooong talk between Hitagi, Araragi, and that asshole, but it's okay. It was worth listening to. So, that thing with the bee is fake? Karen was under an illusion after all this time? Hehe. He'll forever be an asshole.

"BE GENTLE WITH ME TONIGHT" What's that supposed to mean? Waaaaaaaah. My OTP! <3

Let me say this: I just fell in love with the ED. *buys it on iTunes*

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 7, 2017 10:02 AM
Jan 2016
Okay, can someone explain the dialogues between Koyomi and Karen and between Kaiki, Koyomi and Hitagi? I feel myself like an idiot, reading the lines but not understanding anything they say. Why are they fakes? Why Kaiki can sense Shinobu and that he took half of the sickness from Karen, if there was no supernatural and he's just a conman? What's with all this pretentiousness and metaphors? I don't understand anything at all and it feels bad.
DanteRU0312Dec 7, 2017 10:06 AM
Jan 2, 2018 2:35 AM

Dec 2016
Man Kaiki is such a master of words, minds, and psychological warfare, to the point it seems he uninterested or not trying, which is really more of a facade of a man who is seemingly very calculating and pretty successful when it comes to putting a con into motion and having it work for him, which you may not think considering the words of a "faker" and his shitty business card are associated with him

Also Karen vs Araragi was cool, and hey at least Araragi didn't lost to his little sister who was suffering from a fever, but instead his little sister who THOUGHT she was suffering from a fever. MUCH BETTER RIGHT!!!???
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 31, 2018 2:48 AM

May 2018
Great episode, I liked this Kaiki. One more bow finished, let's go to the next one now! That final scene between the two sisters ... lol

5/5 9,3/10
"No matter where you go, everyone's connected." Iwakura, Lain.

Apr 27, 2019 6:41 PM
Apr 2016
Wow. That was a really good arc! I really liked Kaiki, he sure was a unique character, haha. The conversation between them was just brilliant.
May 3, 2019 9:42 AM
Jul 2018
Kaiki is such a fascinating character

Would never have expected that the Bee was a placebo effect
May 14, 2019 6:36 AM

Dec 2018
There's no way Karen could punch Araragi into destroying the highway if all she did was regular training. It's not like she had any supernatural power like Kanbaru.

Whoa Senjougahara maybe an expert on an argument but Kaiki....... he's on whole another level. Senjougahara got pwned hard this time.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jun 12, 2019 12:04 PM

Sep 2017
Araragi must have been holding back, right? He didn't want to slaughter his sister and he knew he could take it. I'm pretty sure that's correct, so that's what I am going to believe in. I enjoyed Araragi's perspective of getting his ass handed to him by Karen. Karen obviously wasn't collapsing highway systems - that was just how Araragi perceived it. Shinobu and Araragi's brief interaction was hilarious. Araragi is pretty intelligent, which was made especially clear in his exchange with Karen. I found Kaiki's performance pretty funny, mostly because he has the same voice actor as Shimada from March Comes in Like a Lion. Did Araragi and Senjougahara end up sleeping together? It's pretty heavily implied. And uh... What were Karen and Tsuhiki doing?
Jul 6, 2019 8:31 AM
Nov 2018
I very like kaiki, he's very cool
Jul 30, 2019 4:15 PM

Nov 2017
Golly, Karen knows how to check a jabroni into the Smackdown Hotel!
Aug 11, 2019 7:43 AM
Jan 2019
I still remember a meme from 4chan: "She means walk me home gently NOT fuck me gently." Absolutely hilarious xD
Dec 8, 2019 8:00 AM

Feb 2017
They obviously had sex on the NAUGHTY FERRIS WHEEL.
Jan 17, 2020 2:22 PM
May 2018
This is the summary of how different this anime is from others. From SHAFTs iconic head-tilts, weirdly lighted scenes, over-exaggeration, to unique dialog lines, and of course, Gahara-san's personality, which isn't something you see so often. A dialogue climax? I have never seen one before, first time experience, and I gotta say a climax without any fighting or too much tension is a great refreshment, and I enjoyed it alot. Also, this was one of the few episodes where the dialogue actually made sense, had a direction, and was satisfying, all while still maintaing the unique feel of this series (in other episodes most of the dialogue is just irritating to watch).

Overally a great episode. Just goes on to show that this is not your average anime, while still maintaining the harem idea. Also keep in mind I'm not trying to say that the show is a masterpiece, I'm just summarizing, it has it flaws, i'm just saying how this episode is iconic for the series, imo.
viktorrkoJan 17, 2020 2:35 PM
Feb 17, 2020 2:32 PM

May 2014
An ep. with a great mix of dialogue and action. Looks like Karen is strong as she claims herself to be. She could litteraly beat her brother to death if she wanted to in that age. If she ever get a boyfriend (beside her brother), he should watch out. She can really kill him if he makes her angry enough. Hahaha! The action scenes were good and really emotional.

The scene with Kaiki was also very good. A lot of dialogue where it was hard to believe anything that was being said. To me it looks like they all had a share of being the con man. LOL! A very fitting end to that scene with seeing Senjougahara blusing
Looks I were right about the outcome and that she wanted the D. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also a great end to the arc of Karen. Seeing the fire sister both nude
and non-nude was
appealing and very satisfying. Great ep. Looks like next ep.
mangalicker94Feb 17, 2020 2:35 PM
Apr 1, 2020 4:33 AM

Mar 2019
I have to admit that this prequel to Don't Starve is pretty good. I never expected Wilson to have been a con man before being transported to the island.

In all seriousness, though, Kaiki is a really cool character. I kinda hope he will appear again.
OωO
Apr 2, 2020 5:59 PM
Oct 2018
Did my guy smash? And what chapter of the manga is this?
Jun 11, 2020 7:53 AM

Aug 2017
Damn, I watched the fight several years ago and Im still remember it! Sadly, I really disliked how that part was resolved, its was just a simple talk no jutsu and nothing more! My boi Kaiki saving the episode!

Karen's bee arc is over and I really disliked it since Karen was just a plot device!
NurguburuJun 11, 2020 7:56 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 25, 2012

759 by MarioGameRap »»
Jun 9, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ariamachi - Jan 14, 2012

349 by Iamthewalrus8002 »»
May 23, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2012

256 by tsumetai1163 »»
May 17, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 4, 2012

221 by eblf2013 »»
May 10, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jan 28, 2012

415 by otakuweek »»
May 2, 9:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.