Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Go! Go! Loser Ranger!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 30, 12:57 AM

Nov 2011
With all that action thrown into this season finale, the stakes definitely felt higher.

Blue Keeper had a point to prove and faced off against D in one of the more climatic battles this season. Can't say I'm surprised that he got beat. Episode also gave Yumeko some screen time although I feel like her character wasn't highlighted enough.

A mixed feelings on this season imo. They skipped around a lot although it fundamentally retains the show's main themes.

...To be continued season season. (Season 2 airing 2025)

https://twitter.com/anime_sentai/status/1807323189028295101
Stark700Jun 30, 1:01 AM
Jun 30, 12:57 AM

Dec 2021
Blue Keeper vs. D!

As D confront Blue Keeper, despite his overwhelming disadvantage, he reveals himself not to be Hibiki Sakurama, but to be Footsoldier D, his enemy. Blue Keeper says that he knew that he was still alive because D's the one who he failed to kill back at the Red Garrison. He's had a hunch for a while now that something was. The thought that D might've still been alive just wouldn't stop jabbing him and that he's over the moon that he's shown up right in front of him once more because now he has the chance to defeat him once and for all. To which D says that today will be the dau he kills him. Thus begins the clash between D and Blue Keeper.

Finally after almost ten episodes or we get to see D in his actual form again and not in Hibiki's. But yeah, this is the best animated episode in a while. I mean it makes sense, this is what this entire first season has been building up to, finally taking down a Dragon Keeper. And that did happen, but thanks to XX and Peltrola... sigh. Like finally after so long D gets his chance to be the villain he was created to be against the big hero, but his kill gets stolen. Then this bitch takes XX or whatever. Man fuck Peltrola. All my homies HATE Peltrola. Then you have Red Keeper.. well being Red Kepper and destroying the shit out of someone. Marking the end of this arc, finally. A good conclusion all things considered though.

With one Dragon Keeper finally down, that leaves only four more. Will the REAL Hibiki help out this time? To be continued in season two.

Really my only problem with this show is it's many pacing issues, mainly on the fast side. To which I hope that season two will fix.

Jun 30, 12:58 AM

Jul 2017
The final fight of Fighter D vs. Blue Keeper...it all started 13 years ago when the former and his minions were first created as shields for their Executive bosses, only to be thwarted by the Dragon Keepers with their Divine Artifacts that can stop the regeneration of the Fighters and used as the Sunday showdown enemies for the exchange of keeping them alive. And D has enough of running away, facing Blue Ranger like he truly means to topple the Dragon Keepers down.

Starting with Blue Keeper, Fighter D does his best to throw him out of whack with his skills, though the latter does also have his Divine Artifact to back him up, which D does not have the same level of capability to evade his Dragon God attacks. The rather devastating part is when Peltrola's interference helps D lands a hit on Blue Keeper, and Aoshima feeling like this is his retribution for fighting for things that he has lost. As much as D feels underwhelmed that his fight with Aoshima wasn't as real as it could get, XX devouring Peltrola's bird for him to take on her form, things could not have been this bad as he expected. And this is definitely NOT good news to the Dragon Keepers, which they need to make haste to promote their training Cadets as fast as possible.

With Ishikawa and Koguma killed, the Cadets can't afford to keep mum around, and must declare war against evil, Suzukiri still holds her own.
And with 1 Keeper down and 4 to go, Fighter D is only getting started.

Season 2 is coming...and the fight against justice continues.
KANLen09Jun 30, 7:18 AM
Jun 30, 1:05 AM

Feb 2019
Yostar THANK YOU. This was beyond what I could’ve asked for, did this story justice is an understatement and I can’t wait to see how they handle some of the crazier stuff coming in the next cour! We won’t have to wait too long thankfully. This and Yatagarasu were the under appreciated gems of the season.

This finale was wild! D vs Blue Keeper was tense, but holy shit that was abruptly cut short by a laser to the dome. RIP. Blue Keeper had just started showing signs that he was a decent person who was just a victim of circumstance in life, maybe even could’ve been redeemed but instead he’s just gone like that. And notice D doesn’t take any pride or happiness in it, instead he’s angry. My guy’s come a long way since the start of the season.

Peltrola is one resilient bastard, and it doesn’t look like XX will be breaking free of his grip anytime soon.

Craziest thing is, after recruiting him years ago and getting him to be a dragon keeper, red keeper first reaction when Blue dies isn’t to mourn his death, but complain because without Blue the group pictures won’t look right 💀 this sick fuck has to be taken down. This level of insanity isn’t seen often in anime. Pure irredeemable.

The shot of him covered in blood at the meeting announcing there’s a traitor in the rangers was fire. Things are about to get much more difficult for D and even Suzukiri.. can’t wait to see what Yostar cook up in cour 2, but this was amazing from start to finish. I’d say it was more on the nose with the horror and sense of dread than most supernatural anime. The odds were stacked against D constantly and it’ll be even worse going forward.
Marinate1016Jun 30, 2:35 AM
Jun 30, 1:54 AM

Jul 2017
Final episode was fine but felt like this show lost steam for me quickly after the premise and start. Some of the action scenes looked good, some were more of a mixed bag to put it politely. Pacing wasn't the best either overall. Season 2 announcement wasn't a surprise for this.
Jun 30, 2:29 AM

Jul 2016
I know it was handed to him but it's poetic how finally slaying one of those accursed Dragon Keepers barely had any glory to it. D's massive growth is truly something to behold.

Wish they did one last plushie preview but the soft(?) confirmation of a Season 2 has me hyped. Love this show's worldbuilding.
Jun 30, 2:50 AM

Nov 2019
Honestly this series started with a lot of promise but it slowly lost its way. This episode is a testament to that and the entire arc feels roughly put together. Still a decent premise and characters when compared to the other series of this season.
Jun 30, 3:44 AM

Oct 2016
All I'm gonna say is, do yourself a favor and go read the manga. The anime adaptation was decent I guess, but the manga is definitely a lot better. At the very least you can use the anime as supplementary material for the manga. Honestly, the first 3 episodes was fine, but they really messed up the pacing with the Bailong's Nest arc. I mean I think it's fine to cut stuff, but at least make the necessary changes to make it flow better. The last few minutes of the last episode was good though, brought me back to the first 3 episodes vibes. I hope the next arc gets better treatment, cause what's coming next is great and I think it sets the tone for the rest of the series. 7/10. For reference, the manga is currently a 9/10 for me.
Jun 30, 3:48 AM

Apr 2008
One of my favorites of the season. I can't deny it was pretty messy. Like it's hard to explain D choosing that moment to attack after he'd shown the capacity for strategy. In terms of character motivations and the world, though, it's really got me hooked seeing where this will go.
Jun 30, 3:58 AM
Feb 2020
Before anything else...

Uhh why is the one guy blurry?I swear the production is a mixed bag.Can sometimes be really good and other times this lmao.

Even when production quality had obvious mistakes like missing frames,overall its still more animated than most and some creative shots and such.Had more problems with the plothole/convinience on how no one caught on obvious evidence of D disguise.Otherwise its been an enjoyable series,giving it a
Flat 8/10
Jun 30, 4:14 AM
May 2021
Decent ending to s1 cant lie, so the blue ranger is dead shittt. Wonder who the guy was at the end? 👀 find out in s2 yhhh
Jun 30, 4:21 AM

Nov 2023
The fight between D and Blue Keeper was pretty cool, until Peltrola intervened.

Overall, it's pretty good; though the exam arc made me a bit disinterested, the finale made up for it.
Jun 30, 4:28 AM
Jan 2020
It's criminal how this didn't get any popularity at all, I thought the ED would do it's job and to top it off Disney doesn't even market any of their Anime's. Like do people know there's a new Code Geass anime that released recently?
Jun 30, 4:29 AM

Jan 2011
I want to see more so I'll be careful rating this. I like t show but the writing and narrative decisions made by our main character is becoming overbearing at this point. This person is legit a short sighted idiot that is so full of himself just for him to play himself. Bro legit betrayed his own people for his own ideologies just for it to horribly backfire on him with the guy he thought he killed still alive. I have called him a jobber in the past but this guy is so fucking stupid ti is like the plot is just trying to see how dumb they can make him.

Just how deep are moles in this Rangers organization run I guess. It seems Akiome figured out the obvious villains is a villain. Good for him...it's not like Suzukiri was doing a good job of hiding it. Also, I really hope D isn't really going to take credit for a win he clearly didn't want? God this fucking show man I want to live it, but similar to Kaiju No.8 the writing holds it back from being great. Also points for starting another war D, I bet the plan is going smoothly.

7 out of 10

Let's hope season 2 can be better.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jun 30, 4:30 AM

Jan 2011
Reply to Ronninn
It's criminal how this didn't get any popularity at all, I thought the ED would do it's job and to top it off Disney doesn't even market any of their Anime's. Like do people know there's a new Code Geass anime that released recently?
@Ronninn I do but I don't think it is that deserving due to a lot of poor writing choices in it.

I'll be checking out that Code Geass anime.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jun 30, 4:31 AM

Oct 2017
Short recap backstory to kick off D vs Blue. D was doing well but in the end Peltrola interfered and killed him. D sure wasn't happy about that. XX still chained by the executives and her beliefs. Hope D will help her break free someday. Nice to see Koguma's still alive. Hisui really ain't built for interviews lol. Suzukiri upto her usual stuff, just love watching her.

Cool adaptation overall with good animation/visuals. They did the waifus justice. Also things are just getting started as there's so much good stuff to come. Looking forward to seeing those animated.
Jun 30, 4:32 AM
Jun 2023
ST63LTH said:
Honestly this series started with a lot of promise but it slowly lost its way. This episode is a testament to that and the entire arc feels roughly put together. Still a decent premise and characters when compared to the other series of this season.

Indeed! It felt kind of boring to watch it for the last 6 or something episodes. I even forgot at one point that I was even watching it, lmao.
Jun 30, 5:02 AM
Sep 2023
It's hard to get D's motives because they swing around all the time, but that's something I actually like about him, he's so conflicted he really doesn't know if he wants to defeat the keepers or the boss monsters or both, or work with sakurama, or something else entirely.
Jun 30, 5:13 AM

Sep 2008
I had high hopes for this show, but I feel it's not focused enough. it should be more about hiding his identity, and amazing fight scenes where he outwits people. the fight in the forest was a good example.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Jun 30, 5:13 AM

Mar 2008
D sure doesnt know what he's doing does he.

Damn cant it already be at second season by now.
Jun 30, 5:19 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Kinda an anticlimactic fight with Blue, even D not happy with his victory cause Petrola doing shit business on the back. Smh you XXX.

Poor Aizome tho. Her hero died. No face of her reaction after the death scene kinda confuse me here. She's the best girl for this whole exam arc. Hopefully the announcement of the second season giving a good hope, the continuation have a better direction to the whole story. Since i feel like this first season quite lacking to those aspect, idek how to interpret it anymore...

Overall this is still a refreshing show. Pov of the monster when fighting against your beloved power rangers. Oped are banger and the visual so far isn't dissapointing like what most people thinking. Its still good.

Looking forward to the second season.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 30, 5:22 AM

Jan 2018
So, Blue Keeper is dead. He had it coming for not being able to put 2 and 2 together and figuring out that Sakurama was Fighter D sooner. Sucks that Peltrola had to aid D to kill him tho. But Ig at this point he's still too weak to actually beat a Dragon Keeper in a fight. Idk what the implication is tho. Shouldn't there be another Blue now since the previous one is dead? Then D will have to fight another Blue. Tho getting another guy of the same caliber might not be easy.

Koguma isn't dead yet? That's crazy. I thought he was gotten rid of. Too bad Ishikawa died tho.

Wtf happened to Sakurama's face in the end? That was him, right?

This anime was interesting. But some things like the animation and especially the music could've been better. And Idk what it is with the fight scenes but they're hard to follow sometimes and I think the subs also make it difficult to understand what's going on in the story.

I'm still excited for Season 2 tho. Hopefully, it'll be better than Season 1.
Jun 30, 6:00 AM
Apr 2024
Dude they defeated the blue man seal now I'm going to read the manga because I don't want to wait for what happens after this arc because it looks like it's going to be insane, even the anime has already been renewed but with no prediction what an incredible anime what an incredible story I loved it so much.
Jun 30, 6:06 AM

Apr 2022
interesting premise and had a strong start but fell off for me halfway through, just like the manga did. adaptation was pretty decent, was definitely better visually right at the start though. we will still be watching s2.
Jun 30, 6:10 AM

Jan 2017
Enjoyed it a lot.
Love the character designs of this anime!

RIP Blue Dragon Keeper, atleast not all the Rangers were nuts like the Red one.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Jun 30, 6:16 AM

Feb 2012
They died before Red Keeper could get info out...sometimes human can be more fanatic than monsters.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 30, 6:19 AM

May 2021
rip aoshima, kinda saw it coming but still kinda sad. def one of the gems of the season. hope yostar still cook for season 2!

Jun 30, 6:29 AM

Feb 2012
Back when the fighters were first created as the boss monster's army. In a few months, the Dragon Keepers killed the all boss monsters with the divine artefacts (or so they thought). Some like XX (at the time unnamed) went off, but the D stayed behind and the other lettered fighters kept up the charade Pretending to be boss monsters, attacking civilians and being defeated by Dragon Keepers.

Blue Keeper has a feeling D will be even more troublesome than the boss monsters. D almost landed a hit, but Aoshima had the same type of shield Suzukiri had in the exam.

Peltrola sniped Fighter D's With a boss monster found outside the Sunday shows and Aoshima dead, the Dragon Keepers know they have been proven wrong but their officers assure the public they can get it under control. (Red Keeper has to find someone else tall for their team pose lol
Watching the barely recovering Koguma with the other cadets, D as Sakurama sees his true self in the reflection. Hisui be sweatin'

They died before Red Keeper could get info out about the "organization"...sometimes human can be more fanatic than monsters.

"Since I already got a new on" mm hmmm, one Dragon Keeper down, four more left. Hibiki still bears scars from the solvent attack.
Fortress_MaximusJun 30, 2:03 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 30, 6:30 AM

Nov 2013
I mean it was all right, I guess. Unlike Kaiju this doesn't intrigue me enough to check the source but gonna check S2 anyways when it comes out. Wish this was as intriguing or gory/violent as The Boys, but even Red keeper seems boring to me. Oh well...
Jun 30, 6:53 AM
May 2021
I didn't expect a ranger would die this early. Really enjoyed it, looking forward to S2
Jun 30, 7:25 AM

Dec 2016
How far have the giants fallen.

For me this show was easily the best show this season before it reached the half time in the season. After the break the show became a shadow of itself introducing characters that have no charm nor a true role in D's main purpouse. Tha backstories of the Dragon Keepers although relatively important they feel more like worthless data on the back of a collectors card.

This finale was easily the most boring finale I watched this season. Repeating passages the audience already know with little bits of new but worthless information. Not to mention D's foolish plans and indecision to pick a side even in battle. He talks so big but he's completely worthless without an ace uinder his sleeve. After all that shit talking of him beating the rangers Peltrola was the one that was able to do that kind of job.

There's other story snipets left in this episode that are just cheap or nonsensical. Red ranger chasing a traitor in alleyways as if he's Batman. Koguma surviving because some miracle nobody that didn't even have a name managed to carry him to safety. Tokita finding Yumeko had the Dragon Keepers battery but not doing anything about it because reasons...

This show was an easy 8.5 to a solid 9.0 for me in the early stages. Now it's just barely a 5.0 and I feel grateful generous just because the moderately decent action animation carried it in it's last quarter. Not looking forward to season 2, I'll just cut my losses here.
KimurahJun 30, 1:22 PM
Jun 30, 7:32 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
The "Shounen" tag should be changed to "Bi-shounen" 😂😂😂😂
Jun 30, 7:42 AM

Jan 2024
Rip Blue, I knew one of D or Blue won't come unscathed because it was such an all out battle for their respective morals.
Kinda disappointing way to end the fight but on par with the show.
Last episode was alright teased 2nd szn a bit. Again shown how stuck & brutal Red is. Sakamura finally shown. Suzukiri & D fight got harder.

I enjoyed it throughout and it was never predictable and had good enough story and action. Better than Kaiju for me which had way better animation but way too predictable story. 8/10
Jun 30, 8:01 AM
Dec 2020
Apratim said:
I didn't expect a ranger would die this early. Really enjoyed it, looking forward to S2

i wouldn't really call 52 chapters early tbh thats probably around 25-20% of the series
Jun 30, 8:13 AM
Sep 2021
Blue Dragon keeper is down by the enemy commander while fighting against Fighter D, looking forward to see how things go from here.
Jun 30, 8:16 AM

Feb 2021
Very good final episode for the first season. And poor Sakurama, I am very glad that he is alive but what happened to him...

Waiting for the second season!
MemoreJun 30, 8:22 AM
Jun 30, 8:19 AM
May 2021
Peltrola is a kill-stealing git!
Jun 30, 8:20 AM

Jun 2014
One of the Dragon Keepers dies and D can't even enjoy the moment because of how anticlimactic it was. Bro's kill got 3rd partied 💀

This show was one of the surprises of the Spring season for me and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I'll probably check out the manga while we wait for season 2.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 30, 8:23 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to thebrentinator24
One of the Dragon Keepers dies and D can't even enjoy the moment because of how anticlimactic it was. Bro's kill got 3rd partied 💀

This show was one of the surprises of the Spring season for me and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I'll probably check out the manga while we wait for season 2.
@thebrentinator24, don't, you spoil yourself all the anticipation and enjoyment.
Jun 30, 8:45 AM

Apr 2020
This anime gives me The boys vibes mixed with power ranger.
I still think it could have been done better and the animation quality isn't consistent.
7/10 with a big potential to be better as the story goes on.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Jun 30, 9:36 AM

May 2016
So why was Ubuyashiki hearing a hood at the end of the episode? 🤣
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jun 30, 9:52 AM
May 2023
Unexpectedly good , exsited for season 2
Jun 30, 10:04 AM
Oct 2020
OK SO FUCKING GLAD THERE"S A SEASON 2

Jun 30, 10:35 AM
May 2021
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
Apratim said:

i wouldn't really call 52 chapters early tbh thats probably around 25-20% of the series

I meant, not in S1 though lol. But I am glad it happened
Jun 30, 12:31 PM

Nov 2021
Despite some of the pacing and production issues I thought this was a pretty exciting anime to watch. I hear that this season adapted the worst part of the story, which I thought was good as an anime-only, so I can't wait to see the story get better in S2. I hope to see more of the Dragon Keepers.

It'll be hard to top the OP and ED of this season for me though.
yagakimiloverJun 30, 12:35 PM
Jun 30, 1:34 PM

May 2023
i did enjoy the anime but i had mixed feelings, there were lots of moments that made me confused about what was actually happening, the pacing is really weird in this anime but i enjoyed watching it so yeah...

at least it got season 2 officially lol, really not surprised at all.

Jun 30, 3:05 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
This episode was a pretty good synopsis for the series the more I think about it.

We have the most existential fighter trying to figure out who he is, what does he want and why is he doing what he does. Alas it seems like D just wants to be an enemy and fight the dragon keepers one on one hoping that the fight will go on, being in the moment. But that didn't end up happening thanks to XX and Petrola having a clear goal in motion which conflicted with his confusing to grasp vision.

So now he's one step closer to defeating them, much to the pleasure of Suzukiri but not so much for the twisted Red keeper nor the people still chasing after him. I wonder, since the keepers can get eventually replaced by rangers, did he really kill the idea of the Blue Keeper? Also, there seems to be a different organization behind the scenes trying to rebel as well as what in that last scene looks to be a secluded Hibiki... or maybe another fighter in disguise?

That's the thing, the story could go in many directions from here on and I don't think I fully grasped D's ambitions since he's on his own side that meddles with the rest. As a result there were some episodes that got me at a loss but with a second season matters should be clearer... right?
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 30, 3:27 PM

Nov 2017
Ranger Reject for real lol!

So now angsty red boy has joined our rag tag anti-Dragon Keeper force 😁🤷‍♂️

Let's see how D deals with all of it in S2
Jun 30, 4:19 PM
Oct 2018
Reply to Builder45
Before anything else...

Uhh why is the one guy blurry?I swear the production is a mixed bag.Can sometimes be really good and other times this lmao.

Even when production quality had obvious mistakes like missing frames,overall its still more animated than most and some creative shots and such.Had more problems with the plothole/convinience on how no one caught on obvious evidence of D disguise.Otherwise its been an enjoyable series,giving it a
Flat 8/10
@Builder45
The one guy is blurry because he gave up his spot on the team to Yukino. Only characters that passed the exam are in focus here. That shot is even accompanied by lines "I'm leaving things to you for now, official rangers. I'm sure you'll all be fine.". Not saying this was a good decision though, but at least i'm pretty sure it was one of such "creative shots" rather than a mistake.
AynehZJul 1, 2:42 AM
Jun 30, 4:45 PM
Jul 2023
So many twist I can be outraged, shocked or ecstatic about.

[list]
[*]D is 13 years old, hence a minor and the normal age for a 2000's shounen protagonist

• They killed my boy and barely let me see his face (scared/adult) after he drops hella lore and positive character chemistry with D

• My boy lives but is out of commission while his place in the graduating team is given to my least liked girl - Yukino.

• They did kill of the man, no Tumblr sexy-man for the people left.

• Tokita, somehow is a universe, is competent to deduce Suzukiri is shady but also somehow stealing a cartridge for himself, using it in front of other lieutenants and getting of scotch free!!!

Sousei is just himself in the narcissist and eating while covered in subordinate blood shtick. Hibiki being scared is a let down but nothing one of those phenol peels cant fix. As long as he is a part of this story I am AAALLLLLL in for it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» I have a bad feeling about the direction the story is going

NXT_2006 - Jul 18

12 by WatchTillTandava »»
Yesterday, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 9

55 by Magicmist »»
Yesterday, 6:53 AM

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23

52 by Hearthos »»
Jul 23, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16

63 by adbeaver »»
Jul 20, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2

38 by adbeaver »»
Jul 20, 7:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.