Forum Settings
Forums
New
Are you attractive?
Jan 11, 8:12 AM

May 2023
Feel free to post proof if your answer is yes.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 11, 8:29 AM

Feb 2020
I'd say no. My body is pretty odd looking because I was born so sick & premature, and i have the characteristic prem-head. I'm more comfortable with my looks a lot more now than what I was though.
Jan 11, 8:31 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012

this pretty much summarizes my view, uwu
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Jan 11, 8:42 AM

Aug 2017
Ehh, maybe a 6 on a good day. I'm a healthy weight but most of it is on my abdomen, leaving me skinny everywhere else. I also have acne issues
Some of you never watched Bakugan Battle Brawlers on TeleToon in 2008 and it shows.
REST IN PEACE KENTAROU MIURA
Jan 11, 8:48 AM

Mar 2008
Depends who you ask and when you ask. If you are asking me I think it's better to ask if I like how I look, I'd say not enough to be satisfied.
Jan 11, 8:56 AM

Oct 2022
Maybe 7 on a good day. I didn't gotten a haircut for the past what, 7-8 months or so? I don't really care about how I looked most of the time. I'm also really skinny. Good clothes will be enough.
Jan 11, 8:57 AM

Feb 2020
^^ Yeah, it depends on who you ask.

I have done some modeling gigs in the past and always received a lot of positive feedback, but you can't can't please everyone, right?
Jan 11, 9:00 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014

I never really cared whether I look attractive or not to others, so let's just say I am not :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 11, 9:00 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to Serafos
^^ Yeah, it depends on who you ask.

I have done some modeling gigs in the past and always received a lot of positive feedback, but you can't can't please everyone, right?
@Serafos
What did you do for modeling?
Jan 11, 9:04 AM

Apr 2018
They have told me that I have the face of a historian, an accountant or a mathematician. Either way, I need to do more physical exercise.

You and the rose are connected. Know the weight of your own life
Jan 11, 9:05 AM

May 2021
No, I am not attractive. But at this point I don't really care.

Jan 11, 9:10 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to traed
@Serafos
What did you do for modeling?
@traed I was an alternative model. I'm mostly into Victorian Gothic style.
Jan 11, 9:34 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to Serafos
@traed I was an alternative model. I'm mostly into Victorian Gothic style.
@Serafos
Oh that's cool. I would like to be able to dress more alt or even eccentric but I neither lack the money to buy that stuff which often is expensive or poorlly made, nor the skill to just make my own clothes.
Jan 11, 9:50 AM

Jan 2021
Maybe. Its pretty subjective and I am not a narcissist but I am around 6'5 with abs. I feel like I look good enough but I lack the confidence to use it.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jan 11, 9:58 AM

Feb 2018
ye as some here said it depends on person to person. I'd personally say i am about a 7 or 8. I am often told i cute or handsome. The highlight of my ego being kept in check was when i was in college, a random girl told me i am really cute out of nowhere and just left.

If you are a friend. Visit my profile to recommend me something to watch ( ^▽^)ψ__
Jan 11, 9:59 AM

Jan 2009
im mid to below average so i say not attractive
Jan 11, 10:11 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to deg
im mid to below average so i say not attractive
@deg
You just need to laugh more and you will be god level like Budai.

Jan 11, 10:21 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Yes, I would say so objectively speaking.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Jan 11, 10:25 AM
Nov 2021
I'm a gym rat, but I agree with those above, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Jan 11, 10:41 AM

Dec 2015
Yes and No
Because it all depends on how someone else judge me based on my look. Some girls did fall in love at me/had crush on me. I've been rejected quite a lot of times. Duh despite being heterosexual, once a gay tried ot hit on me, so I can be attractive towards the male too.
But also a lot of people say different things, some says I am handsome, some says I am decent, but I haven't heard of someone saying seriously about me being ugly, so I suppose I am decent-attractive?

What I think about myself personally? I think I am an average guy

Ehhh gonna take a photo for ya to judge, gonna put sunglasses magnet at my glasses as I hate making photos with my eyes being visible [you can consider it as my complex], I'll take from a mirro as my phone screen is completely shattered including the front camera so half of my front-camera view is blurred which isn't nice for a selfie. [Would post more but I am too lazy to for that and my other photos are already quite old and in nowadays I am no longer going with longer hairs as I am regularly going to a barber once per 1.5-2 months]
Ah btw dw, I've already posted my face couple times here on forums, same as ahhh I always forget the nickname, that nice guy who sends piano practices + outfit + rp club threads here on CD.

Jan 11, 11:00 AM

Apr 2016
Reply to Zettaiken
Yes and No
Because it all depends on how someone else judge me based on my look. Some girls did fall in love at me/had crush on me. I've been rejected quite a lot of times. Duh despite being heterosexual, once a gay tried ot hit on me, so I can be attractive towards the male too.
But also a lot of people say different things, some says I am handsome, some says I am decent, but I haven't heard of someone saying seriously about me being ugly, so I suppose I am decent-attractive?

What I think about myself personally? I think I am an average guy

Ehhh gonna take a photo for ya to judge, gonna put sunglasses magnet at my glasses as I hate making photos with my eyes being visible [you can consider it as my complex], I'll take from a mirro as my phone screen is completely shattered including the front camera so half of my front-camera view is blurred which isn't nice for a selfie. [Would post more but I am too lazy to for that and my other photos are already quite old and in nowadays I am no longer going with longer hairs as I am regularly going to a barber once per 1.5-2 months]
Ah btw dw, I've already posted my face couple times here on forums, same as ahhh I always forget the nickname, that nice guy who sends piano practices + outfit + rp club threads here on CD.

@Zettaiken that is a really nice bathroom btw
Jan 11, 11:03 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to traed
@deg
You just need to laugh more and you will be god level like Budai.

@traed negative symptoms of schizophrenia removes my smile for sure
Jan 12, 1:09 AM

May 2020
Some people say I am but the fact that I had no luck with woman says otherwise.
Jan 12, 4:21 AM

May 2014
Hmm I'm not sure. I guess what matters is that I'm comfortable with my looks. I'm not one of those people who need to be wearing make-up or anything, I don't mind going out bare face as they say. I'm a lot more confident in my looks after I had jaw surgery too honestly. I had a large open bite which led to my face looking a bit off and I was definitely self conscious of that. Had surgery this year and have just about recovered fully.

Aside from all the other issues surgery fixed, it's nice to feel more happy in my appearance. I did have quite a few guys going after me in high school, so I guess I can't be that bad, but that was borderline sexual harassment and it sucked. Made school really tough for me back then.

Posting a pic for judgement is too scary lol. Maybe another time.
Jan 12, 8:59 AM

Sep 2014
i dont think so honestly otherwise i would have an easier time dating
Jan 12, 9:09 AM

Sep 2009
Well I have a real job, which probably makes me the most attractive person on MAL.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Jan 12, 2:47 PM

Aug 2021
there is always that one thing thats not perfect
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 7:19 PM

Jul 2023
A wrinkled turtle would definitely be more attractive than me, haha. Despite that, I still have hope of becoming more attractive, even if just a bit. But if I don't succeed... well, who cares? I've had almost the same face since the 5th grade, and none of it has ever really hindered me. I don't think it'll be different from here on out :D
Jan 13, 2:17 AM

Jun 2021
NO. Dyed blond hair, colored contacts, clean shaving almost every day, better looking glasses, eyeliner, slightly more elegant clothes, everything tried before etc. etc. couldn't and can't make miracles, not even in the happiest lifetime moments as, for an easy example, were the later months of 2017. Even after the "beginning" of the change in early 2008 i was never called with the adjective of this topic, imagine before... and no, relatives opinion don't count.
SOME cosplayed characters made me look slightly less repulsive, but this is obviously a rare situation into a already rare situation, depending on the occasion i can't even cosplay at every anime convention i attend, and even if i do, i'm not able to completely act out of character (myself, not the cosplayed one) during the rare parasocial small talks when someone recognize who i'm portraying and immediately can see right through me and my social anxiety, insecurity etc. etc.

Jan 13, 5:10 AM

Oct 2018
Not sure, tbh. I also think it is a bit narcissistic to call oneself attractive.
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Jan 13, 8:06 AM

Jul 2013
Super sexy? I don't know, but I do know that smart=confident and sexy.

I still remember how to simplify algebraic expressions.

All I can is that my sex appeal is good enough to get me a harem of smexy bibliophiles.

If I could turn back time, then I would score my elementary school art teacher like a real man would. Showing her every ounce of nerdy and manliness.

I remember when she had a hairstyle as sexy as Mrs. Incredible.
Jan 13, 9:14 AM

Nov 2017
Yes, I do consider myself to be handsome and beautiful.

No, I will not be posting my face. But my online friends who've seen my selfies say I'm cute
Jan 13, 10:09 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and when I consider my objective appearance today as of contrast to before, then yes, I do feel attractive to a degree. Whether it be physically — which is still a matter of doubt to me, as I am undergoing hormone replacement therapy which should feminize me more — or spiritually — not in the way of self-esteem, but rather in feeling confident about at least upkeeping a functional social persona, and being able to find some meager appreciation and faith toward the future (learning languages plays a fair part in that).

Jan 13, 12:18 PM

Jul 2021
Not particularly, but been hitting the gym last year, so that helped a little.
Jan 13, 4:02 PM

Jun 2021
I would say so. I get compliments a lot.
Jan 13, 4:06 PM

Aug 2012
I would say yes, but don’t get me wrong…I can also look ratchet if I want to.

Jan 13, 5:12 PM

Jul 2012
well i'm married so I must be attractive on *some* level! But here's a picture:
https://x.com/WaywardKitt/status/1632464267327750144?s=20
Jan 13, 5:30 PM

Jan 2014
I have a 8/10 body with a 5/10 face

So despite being physically in great shape, I'd say no still. Women wouldn't think I'm ugly, but they definitely wouldn't think I'm attractive. I'm what they call mid lul
Jan 13, 5:35 PM

Mar 2021
depends on my haircut. saw a video about someone went from ugly to being attractive by just the haircut and im one of those people
Jan 13, 6:17 PM

Dec 2022
I don't really think so. My body is fine my face is just below average.

Jan 13, 11:15 PM
Dec 2022
I think average despite looking slightly closer to a boy.
Jan 14, 2:54 AM

Jul 2015
Yeah well; I'd change a few things like everybody, but all in all I'm good looking.

Photo is a year or two old, but that's all you'll get, too lazy to take new pics just for you UwU
Jan 14, 3:34 AM

Jul 2014
I get insecure about facets of my appearance from time to time, but a surprising number of gay men have very aggressively hit on me so I must be at least somewhat good looking.
Take care of yourself

Jan 14, 5:51 AM

Apr 2018
im soooo cute im soooo hot
guys kneel before me and girl kneel before me
my feet never even touch the ground cause of all the people kneeling before me

Jan 14, 6:13 AM

Sep 2021
i have a really nice and flattering body shape and i dress very stylish according to that, i think my face is more attractive than it's pretty. i don't love myself but for the amount of people that has hit on me i'd say i'm alright

here's a photo i posted on twitter: https://x.com/ravenclaawesome/status/1735611528093589959?s=20
poisonousfayJan 14, 6:22 AM
Jan 14, 7:18 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to Deathko
Yeah well; I'd change a few things like everybody, but all in all I'm good looking.

Photo is a year or two old, but that's all you'll get, too lazy to take new pics just for you UwU
@Deathko
I hope you got a beard and mustache trimmer since then. I cant stop thinking youre going to eat your mustache.
Jan 14, 7:46 AM

Dec 2013
I'm tall and I like the way I look. So I guess its okay.
Here is my recent photo

Jan 14, 8:00 AM

Aug 2021
i recommend everybody to call themselves attractive even if they might think thats not the case
ur brain playing tricks thats how our brains are, fake it until u make it, tell urself u qt af over and over again, u deserve it, repeat it until u believe it
treat urself nice, it works, promise

as for me, when im confident i feel attractive, when not i dont, but i do that praxis u know, i tell myself im attractive even if i dont feel it at the time, u gotta carress urself and be nice to urself and u gonna make it

dont look for validation from others, dont seek made up 'objectivity', its all a circle that will make u hate urself and hating urself is kinda wack tbqh imho
Jan 14, 8:09 AM

Aug 2022
Ugly people = Beauty is objective
Not Ugly people = Beauty is subjective.
Jan 14, 11:28 AM

Jul 2015
Reply to traed
@Deathko
I hope you got a beard and mustache trimmer since then. I cant stop thinking youre going to eat your mustache.
@traed It's actually way thicker. I cut it right above the lip when it starts filtering soup too much UwU

Like rn.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

21 by Taiyaa »»
40 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 6 hours ago

10 by BitChilly »»
44 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 12 hours ago

9 by tsukareru »»
2 hours ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

39 by ProGoddess »»
3 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.