Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 6, 9:19 AM

Feb 2018
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2vxWkMoedRffhZoMFwMrMI?si=d3c1a4053ec142e1&pt=890e2cdd39477be0105604fb69e1d6df

Collaborate and add your favorite songs from spotify. Play it on shuffle.

24/04/2024
The link had been updated! Remind me to update the link anytime if it happens to expire again. I am quite forgetful (◕‿◕)
tsukareruApr 24, 6:04 AM

If you are a friend. Visit my profile to recommend me something to watch ( ^▽^)ψ__
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 6, 5:59 PM

Feb 2018
Well didn't expect this to work but some are joining and adding songs. Could maybe help bump this thread so that it doesn't get buried in the forums and everyone gets a chance to see this collaboration playlist on music category. cuz i don't see any reason to make any comments on this thread, probably just going to be used to join the playlist with the link
tsukareruJan 6, 6:03 PM

If you are a friend. Visit my profile to recommend me something to watch ( ^▽^)ψ__
Jan 6, 6:21 PM

Feb 2018
Anyone can find piplup step up spotify please add it, what a damn tragedy that it's not on spotify

Jan 7, 6:39 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to tsukareru
Well didn't expect this to work but some are joining and adding songs. Could maybe help bump this thread so that it doesn't get buried in the forums and everyone gets a chance to see this collaboration playlist on music category. cuz i don't see any reason to make any comments on this thread, probably just going to be used to join the playlist with the link
@tsukareru It's a good idea, but it might get far more reach if you advertise it in your signature

The list is already 4h long and contains 56 songs as of now, of which you have posted the vast majority of 45 titles according to the stats in the mobile app. 1 song was posted by someone who isn't using the list any longer and the rest should be obvious based on the song choices
I recognized a few songs. Oddloop was one of the songs I've heard often before, but hadn't added it to my favorites before. There are plenty of songs that I like that I haven't added to my own Spotify favorites yet and quite some don't even exist on Spotify
That Space Song is something I was actually searching for, but forgot, so thanks to whomever has added it

How long do you want the list to growth? Since the list of songs I've added as "favorites" actually contain 65 songs of which 61 where before taking part in your list. It would be over 50 songs left and this is not including all the other songs that I also like very much but have never come to add before in my own favorites list
NoboruJan 7, 6:42 AM
Jan 7, 6:42 AM

Apr 2016
I'm just going to delete the ones I've created with you lol
Jan 7, 7:45 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to mokkocchi
I'm just going to delete the ones I've created with you lol
@mokkocchi ye do what you'd like

Jan 7, 7:49 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to Noboru
@tsukareru It's a good idea, but it might get far more reach if you advertise it in your signature

The list is already 4h long and contains 56 songs as of now, of which you have posted the vast majority of 45 titles according to the stats in the mobile app. 1 song was posted by someone who isn't using the list any longer and the rest should be obvious based on the song choices
I recognized a few songs. Oddloop was one of the songs I've heard often before, but hadn't added it to my favorites before. There are plenty of songs that I like that I haven't added to my own Spotify favorites yet and quite some don't even exist on Spotify
That Space Song is something I was actually searching for, but forgot, so thanks to whomever has added it

How long do you want the list to growth? Since the list of songs I've added as "favorites" actually contain 65 songs of which 61 where before taking part in your list. It would be over 50 songs left and this is not including all the other songs that I also like very much but have never come to add before in my own favorites list
@Noboru I think i'll add a link to my signature to advertise it, that's a good idea. I added a bit to get it rolling for others to add, if that makes any sense. I am not sure is there a limit to the number of songs that can be added on the playlist. I'd like to leave it and let it grow as people add more.

Jan 7, 7:50 AM

Jul 2016
Ehh, I wouldn't want to ruin the playlist with my tastes. But cool idea. :)

Idk maybe I'll add a few.
Jan 7, 7:51 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to Zedlin

@Zedlin oh pls ruin it, that's the point! It's the refined taste of all on mal, mostly the regulars.

Jan 7, 8:01 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to tsukareru
@Zedlin oh pls ruin it, that's the point! It's the refined taste of all on mal, mostly the regulars.
@tsukareru okie i'm sorry in advance then. 💀
Jan 7, 8:41 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to tsukareru
@Noboru I think i'll add a link to my signature to advertise it, that's a good idea. I added a bit to get it rolling for others to add, if that makes any sense. I am not sure is there a limit to the number of songs that can be added on the playlist. I'd like to leave it and let it grow as people add more.

@tsukareru Yes, that looks very good now ^^
I wasn't talking about technical limits, but about practical ones. For example, the 50+ offline playlists I have manually created mostly from songs from OSU! beatmap packs which mostly contain Japanese songs have mostly 30-40 elements, some a few over 40 but still under 50 and most are just 2-3h long due to a lot of them being short Anime OPs or EDs. I still have 14 beatmaps with each one having 18 titles from almost 10 years ago that I haven't even unpacked. I would mostly use 2 or 3 packs and add them to one list, maybe add some other songs back then
Then I have felt over 250+ YT links from Firefox but I don't use Firefox any longer for YT and over 50+ that I've added more recently on Chrome and at least 20-30 that I regularly search for on YT or click on through suggestions, but probably haven't added as a bookmark anywhere

So if you and the others are fine with it, I will continue to add more in time. Though if you have specific preferences as in focusing mostly on Japanese (be it pop, Anime-based songs, from Vocaloid and similar, Touhou-based, etc.) or other Asian languages (Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese), let me know and I will add them - provided I can find those songs on Spotify, that is
Jan 7, 8:46 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to Noboru
@tsukareru Yes, that looks very good now ^^
I wasn't talking about technical limits, but about practical ones. For example, the 50+ offline playlists I have manually created mostly from songs from OSU! beatmap packs which mostly contain Japanese songs have mostly 30-40 elements, some a few over 40 but still under 50 and most are just 2-3h long due to a lot of them being short Anime OPs or EDs. I still have 14 beatmaps with each one having 18 titles from almost 10 years ago that I haven't even unpacked. I would mostly use 2 or 3 packs and add them to one list, maybe add some other songs back then
Then I have felt over 250+ YT links from Firefox but I don't use Firefox any longer for YT and over 50+ that I've added more recently on Chrome and at least 20-30 that I regularly search for on YT or click on through suggestions, but probably haven't added as a bookmark anywhere

So if you and the others are fine with it, I will continue to add more in time. Though if you have specific preferences as in focusing mostly on Japanese (be it pop, Anime-based songs, from Vocaloid and similar, Touhou-based, etc.) or other Asian languages (Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese), let me know and I will add them - provided I can find those songs on Spotify, that is
@Noboru Oh i get what you mean now. Many users might add their songs here, so i was thinking that maybe only the most favorite songs of everyone will be sufficient. I personally don't mind any type of songs as long as it's your favorite. Osu songs, youtube songs, japanese, korean, english, european, etc. You could add anything you want, the list is public afteral.

Jan 7, 10:17 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to tsukareru
@Noboru Oh i get what you mean now. Many users might add their songs here, so i was thinking that maybe only the most favorite songs of everyone will be sufficient. I personally don't mind any type of songs as long as it's your favorite. Osu songs, youtube songs, japanese, korean, english, european, etc. You could add anything you want, the list is public afteral.
@tsukareru But even that could be hard because it might be too specific or non-existent or lesser known. For example, I currently listen more to Depeche Mode's "Shake the Disease" or "Strangelove" than to "Enjoy the Silence", but the latter is probably the most iconic which is why I've only added the latter. I also like "Precious" with the official music video, but rarely hear it on my own because I've heard it too often already
Some I like more for nostalgic reasons such as the Blue Danube song, because it always comes up in the New Year concerts by the Vienna Philharmonics.
When it comes to songs I've heard the most during the height of my weaboo phase, it would be probably the Exit Trance version of Find the blue and the Osu! version of Sun& Lunar - Matsuri no Uta - Non Stop!!!, but I haven't found them on Spotify. Same with Maple Wizen (Crosswize Remix) but I'm positively surprised that at least Bad Apple is there

So wow, we are at 5h already. If we keep this going, this will last for a very long road trip or a sleepless night, lol
Jan 7, 12:16 PM

Dec 2015
@tsukareru
Only japanese or I can add anything I like no matter of language/genre? Right now I'm gonna add some anime-related, later if I won't forget I might add some other fun stuff.

edit: Oh shiii, I just added the tiny portion from my liked playlist and I forgot that I am a music addict so kinda added a little too much for that tiny playlist x)

After all that's the amount of my liked stuff [barely over 1/3 of my own playlist]
ZettaikenJan 7, 12:31 PM
Jan 7, 7:57 PM

Feb 2018
Reply to Zettaiken
@tsukareru
Only japanese or I can add anything I like no matter of language/genre? Right now I'm gonna add some anime-related, later if I won't forget I might add some other fun stuff.

edit: Oh shiii, I just added the tiny portion from my liked playlist and I forgot that I am a music addict so kinda added a little too much for that tiny playlist x)

After all that's the amount of my liked stuff [barely over 1/3 of my own playlist]
@Zettaiken Any type of music, it should just be your favorite. Only japanese could get boring soon. Mal users can share and discover each other's favorite music like this ^^

Jan 7, 10:40 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
You shall regret giving me such power!

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Jan 8, 12:46 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to DreamWindow
You shall regret giving me such power!
@DreamWindow hehe go wild

Jan 8, 3:05 AM

Dec 2015
Reply to tsukareru
@Zettaiken Any type of music, it should just be your favorite. Only japanese could get boring soon. Mal users can share and discover each other's favorite music like this ^^
@tsukareru Okay, than time for 2nd invasion of that playlist with some metal, metal folklore etc and most important everything [90-99%] is Polish.

ZettaikenJan 8, 3:19 AM
Jan 8, 3:49 AM

Apr 2016
Reply to tsukareru
@mokkocchi ye do what you'd like
@tsukareru sorry, I got lazy adding songs overall. Maybe I'll just check your playlist if you make it available on your profile since we followed each other on Spotify lol
mokkocchiJan 8, 4:10 AM
Jan 8, 4:14 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to mokkocchi
@tsukareru sorry, I got lazy adding songs overall. Maybe I'll just check your playlist if you make it available on your profile since we followed each other on Spotify lol
@mokkocchi Why are you apologizing, you haven't done anything wrong! hehe. You can add songs anytime you like! I am lazy too!
I am not sure what you mean by my playlist, i really meant it that i am using spotify for the first time like a typical boomer. This mal playlist is the only playlist i have rn. Let me see, in the settings if there's anything private i'll just make them available to you. I haven't really explored Spotify much yet. I just got the app installed on phone too lol

Jan 8, 4:32 AM

Apr 2016
Reply to tsukareru
@mokkocchi Why are you apologizing, you haven't done anything wrong! hehe. You can add songs anytime you like! I am lazy too!
I am not sure what you mean by my playlist, i really meant it that i am using spotify for the first time like a typical boomer. This mal playlist is the only playlist i have rn. Let me see, in the settings if there's anything private i'll just make them available to you. I haven't really explored Spotify much yet. I just got the app installed on phone too lol
@tsukareru It's fine, I'm really too lazy to add anything. I'm actually glad you created one because I think you'll be the only one adding songs to it That's why I deleted the playlist lmao. I know you're still in your 50's, mai, tyt. You can make them public on your profile. I'll check them from time to time.
Jan 8, 4:42 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to mokkocchi
@tsukareru It's fine, I'm really too lazy to add anything. I'm actually glad you created one because I think you'll be the only one adding songs to it That's why I deleted the playlist lmao. I know you're still in your 50's, mai, tyt. You can make them public on your profile. I'll check them from time to time.
@mokkocchi I am not in my 50s! I am in my 20s! You're in your 50s moko obasan! hehe

Jan 8, 4:49 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to mokkocchi
@mokkocchi You know what i'll do is add my liked songs to a public playlist too. that way you can see it too i think

Jan 8, 4:51 AM

Apr 2016
yes, you are.

Thank you, mai. :)
Jan 8, 5:04 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to Noboru
@tsukareru But even that could be hard because it might be too specific or non-existent or lesser known. For example, I currently listen more to Depeche Mode's "Shake the Disease" or "Strangelove" than to "Enjoy the Silence", but the latter is probably the most iconic which is why I've only added the latter. I also like "Precious" with the official music video, but rarely hear it on my own because I've heard it too often already
Some I like more for nostalgic reasons such as the Blue Danube song, because it always comes up in the New Year concerts by the Vienna Philharmonics.
When it comes to songs I've heard the most during the height of my weaboo phase, it would be probably the Exit Trance version of Find the blue and the Osu! version of Sun& Lunar - Matsuri no Uta - Non Stop!!!, but I haven't found them on Spotify. Same with Maple Wizen (Crosswize Remix) but I'm positively surprised that at least Bad Apple is there

So wow, we are at 5h already. If we keep this going, this will last for a very long road trip or a sleepless night, lol
@Noboru ah sry for the late reply! I am not really adding any strict rules to the playlist. It's just that every mal users can use this playlist to discover each others music taste. You can pretty much add any songs you like. I said favorites but it doesn't have to be that strict.
Not really sure what you mean by the road trip, maybe it's a phrase i am not getting. So many more users have joined this playlist now! I didn't expect it.

Jan 8, 5:47 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to tsukareru
@Noboru ah sry for the late reply! I am not really adding any strict rules to the playlist. It's just that every mal users can use this playlist to discover each others music taste. You can pretty much add any songs you like. I said favorites but it doesn't have to be that strict.
Not really sure what you mean by the road trip, maybe it's a phrase i am not getting. So many more users have joined this playlist now! I didn't expect it.
@tsukareru That was a simple comparison. As in picturing yourself having to drive for several hours with a vehicle and listening to music on the road
And wow, now we have 19h. I'll wait a few days/weeks before sporadically adding more German songs (and other languages) in turn as well
I do recognize some of the added songs/artists already and some have been in my own playlists/regular song lists
Jan 8, 5:49 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to Noboru
@tsukareru That was a simple comparison. As in picturing yourself having to drive for several hours with a vehicle and listening to music on the road
And wow, now we have 19h. I'll wait a few days/weeks before sporadically adding more German songs (and other languages) in turn as well
I do recognize some of the added songs/artists already and some have been in my own playlists/regular song lists
@Noboru Ah i get it now, thanks for explaining :) You can add songs anytime you'd like to ^^

Jan 8, 8:32 AM

Jul 2016
Nearly 300 songs already! I like the cover art you gave to the playlist. :)
Jan 8, 10:03 AM

Mar 2023
Almost 24 Hours of non-stop bangers! We might surpass the Anilist playlist if we're lucky,

:3
Jan 8, 12:01 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Frebby
Almost 24 Hours of non-stop bangers! We might surpass the Anilist playlist if we're lucky,
@Frebby wait anilist has a playlist? o.o Also I like your song selection frebby.
Jan 8, 12:15 PM

Jan 2023
time to fuck it up fr
死人に口なし
Jan 8, 12:40 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to Zedlin
@Frebby wait anilist has a playlist? o.o Also I like your song selection frebby.
@Zedlin

Yes here is the thread for it: https://anilist.co/forum/thread/67743/1

And thank you! I tried not to make it entirely Japanese, but I ended up diving too deep into my pop-punk/rock addiction, lol.

Jan 8, 1:13 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Frebby
@Zedlin

Yes here is the thread for it: https://anilist.co/forum/thread/67743/1

And thank you! I tried not to make it entirely Japanese, but I ended up diving too deep into my pop-punk/rock addiction, lol.
@Frebby Oho I see. With the way zettai was adding songs we should catch up in no time haha.

(AHH someone added an In Explosions, ily. <3)
Jan 8, 1:29 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to Zedlin
@Frebby Oho I see. With the way zettai was adding songs we should catch up in no time haha.

@Zedlin

Let's hope so! Maybe I'll add some more in the future, but for now I'm good - I'll let others have some fun.

It's far more interesting seeing what other people listen to anyways.

Jan 8, 2:59 PM

Jan 2023
Reply to Zedlin

@Zedlin it was me, I was trying not to overload on drill so I went into my electronic playlist
死人に口なし
Jan 8, 3:41 PM
Jul 2018
Well here happy to do my part in spreading the word of fatal frame lol.

song is called call my name its the 4th games theme.

Jan 8, 3:42 PM
Jul 2018
Reply to Zedlin

@Zedlin

Erm, the entire point of this thread is that anything goes music wise i mean i just posted fatal frame music, if the thread said only put a specific type of music then i would have complied with op's wishes otherwise, like i've already said anything fucking goes here so all in and all out is the only way to go here.
Jan 9, 9:29 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to tsukareru
@Noboru Ah i get it now, thanks for explaining :) You can add songs anytime you'd like to ^^
@tsukareru You're welcome and I took that as the "go ahead" sign xD
Just a bit of a pity that 3L and Shibayan's song "Love" is missing, it has such a nice beat
Jan 9, 9:36 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to Noboru
@tsukareru You're welcome and I took that as the "go ahead" sign xD
Just a bit of a pity that 3L and Shibayan's song "Love" is missing, it has such a nice beat
@Noboru Thnks for adding so many songs, many users in the playlist will get to enjoy it ^^
I am really sad that Piplup step up is not on spotify! It's a shame some songs are not on spotify.

Jan 9, 9:36 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to Zedlin
Nearly 300 songs already! I like the cover art you gave to the playlist. :)
@Zedlin Hehe thnks! It's nothing much, i just added "playlist" text in the mal logo

Jan 9, 9:42 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to tsukareru
@Zedlin Hehe thnks! It's nothing much, i just added "playlist" text in the mal logo
@tsukareru Still it looks so official~ ✨
Jan 9, 9:43 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Trimethylglycine
@Zedlin it was me, I was trying not to overload on drill so I went into my electronic playlist
@Trimethylglycine very nice was just nice to see some good electronic music in the playlist. :)
Jan 9, 11:44 PM

Feb 2018
Really thanks to everyone adding songs in the playlist, i wasn't expecting so many users and songs.

Jan 10, 3:41 AM

Sep 2021
tsukareru said:
Anyone can find piplup step up spotify please add it, what a damn tragedy that it's not on spotify
Do you want me to upload it as a podcast? I do it with the songs that are not on Spotify as a substitute until the real one gets uploaded lol
Jan 10, 3:46 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to Alriven
tsukareru said:
Do you want me to upload it as a podcast? I do it with the songs that are not on Spotify as a substitute until the real one gets uploaded lol
@Alriven If it's possible pls do!

Jan 10, 4:08 AM

Apr 2016
I've added one song lmao
Jan 10, 4:32 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to mokkocchi
I've added one song lmao
@mokkocchi Dw. Take your time and add as many as you'd like to :^)

Jan 10, 4:33 AM

Apr 2016
Reply to tsukareru
@mokkocchi Dw. Take your time and add as many as you'd like to :^)
@tsukareru I ended up adding a lot in the end. You better listen to those songs mai
Jan 10, 4:33 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to mokkocchi
@tsukareru I ended up adding a lot in the end. You better listen to those songs mai
@mokkocchi I will listen to them for sure ^^

Jan 10, 4:47 AM

Feb 2014
Okay, count me in. I will add the one song I can pick as my favorite, but picking more than one favorite causes analysis paralysis. I'll add more than one though
I began to sense faintly that secrecy is the keystone of all tyranny. Not force, but secrecy . . . censorship. When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, “This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know,” the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Discuss the last movie you watched ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GloriousHawk - Dec 29, 2012

4819 by Zoldra0 »»
23 minutes ago

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - Apr 18

9 by Enderobot »»
1 hour ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7593 by MalchikRepaid »»
2 hours ago

» Favorite Non-Anime Shows/Movies

EverRealm - Yesterday

2 by Spunkert »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » share your latest song/album purchases

DreamingBeats - Nov 3, 2023

39 by dreamingneon »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.