Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2022 7:00 AM

Jul 2015
Good chapter.Yuri has entered into the plot now.I believe he will play a part in this rescue.
Arjuna777Nov 13, 2022 7:09 AM

Nov 13, 2022 7:15 AM

Dec 2009
Not exactly surprising that rebels wouldn't put a real bomb on a kid which I'm glad is the case for Anya's sake which makes her reaction and everyone else's hilarious, but it quickly kills the brief moment of dread and shock that she was in imminent danger. Nonetheless a fun short moment of fear to laughter from this.
'Curious what Yuri will do exactly to save Anya with the (secret) "police".
Nov 13, 2022 7:18 AM

Mar 2015
the police rescue is here. no way it's going to be that easy tho.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 13, 2022 7:30 AM

Apr 2018
The bomb being fake would be unexpected though, if it was a real situation. But, it's a manga, so it's not really suprising.
The funniest part of the whole chapter was surely the moment Anya caught on to the rebel's plan and found out that the bomb was fake. She tried to give the other kids some hope, espically Damian. Anya slapping on the bomb was just a 5head moment.
Aside from that, Damian character development? Not just a crybaby, but someone who can stand up for his fellow classmates. Not the first time he acted like this. It feels like he is getting better at it.
Also, Yuri joined the rescue which is nice.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 13, 2022 7:36 AM

Oct 2017
That gave me a good laugh.
Nov 13, 2022 7:47 AM

Sep 2021
haaash, the bombs were fake. also yuri knows about this so i think it will go fine ¿
Nov 13, 2022 7:50 AM

Sep 2007
Really loved how our damian wanted to protect Anya.
I'm really hoping for theses two to be together.
Nov 13, 2022 8:03 AM

May 2020
Times like these when esper Anya is super useful, otherwise wouldn't have known about the existence of fake bomb in the name of real one lol. Good ol' smug too.

Though now we've the classic situation of police ganging around the bad guys.. now to see how it'll go from here.
Nov 13, 2022 8:24 AM
Dec 2021
More AnyaxDamian Stuff
Yuri Development?
Damian Development!
Will this result in steallas?
Nov 13, 2022 8:25 AM
Feb 2019
Anya só faltou fazer a pose "fica calmo" do Sendou (Slam Dunk).
Nov 13, 2022 8:31 AM
Oct 2020
Ok so Yuri is planning on saving Anya for yor. Also, Becky's dad was going to send a whole army to save his daughter. I wonder if Damian's parent's are going to show any reaction to their second kid getting kidnapped?
Nov 13, 2022 8:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Fake bombs that's surprising, but they got the bus with the spikes it's already done
Nov 13, 2022 8:40 AM

Oct 2019
Anya is hilarious, I love her.

That was kind of an odd panel to end on; it was quite an abrupt stopping point lmao
Nov 13, 2022 9:59 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
It's going to be pretty anti-climactic if they just surrender now.

I'm interested to how they're going to approach the hostage situation, although I doubt Yor or Yuri would allow them to gain any sort of leverage.
Nov 13, 2022 10:07 AM

Sep 2014
Just perfect. Anya playing with the bomb was hilarious!
Nov 13, 2022 10:08 AM

Dec 2016
SideCharacterKal said:
The bomb being fake would be unexpected though, if it was a real situation. But, it's a manga, so it's not really suprising.
The funniest part of the whole chapter was surely the moment Anya caught on to the rebel's plan and found out that the bomb was fake. She tried to give the other kids some hope, espically Damian. Anya slapping on the bomb was just a 5head moment.
Aside from that, Damian character development? Not just a crybaby, but someone who can stand up for his fellow classmates. Not the first time he acted like this. It feels like he is getting better at it.

"plot twist" those terrorists aren't truly the bad guy, they are called extremists because they ideology doesn't fit Ostania government ideologies.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 13, 2022 11:10 AM
Jan 2022
Anya playing with the bomb like that. 😭 "My Anya" Becky was so much worried about her. 🥺 It's good that this chapter lightened the mood a bit. Looks like it's going to be yuri's time to shine. The west spies know it too, so maybe Twilight will show up as well.
Nov 13, 2022 12:23 PM
Nov 2020
This gave me a good laugh and also... awww ♡ Anya reassuring Damian is sooo sweet!! Even if she's a goofball as always XD
Nov 13, 2022 1:54 PM

Jul 2010
Anya playing with a bomb is pure comedy gold. Also Damian, what a man, tries to save the girl he likes (even if he refuses to admit it).
Nov 13, 2022 3:42 PM

Dec 2014
Yuri contradicting himself. And Damian trying to rationalize his feelings. Lol
Nov 13, 2022 3:56 PM

Sep 2020
This chapter was actually hillarious 😂
Nov 13, 2022 3:58 PM
Mar 2020
The return of the Anya meme face!
Nov 13, 2022 4:00 PM

Oct 2011
I know they're kids but all damianya moments make my heart flutter so much, they're so adorable T O T
and she's hilarious as always xD
Nov 13, 2022 4:11 PM

May 2010
One of the best chapters so far. Anya and Damion had some sweet moments together. Anya’s fake bravery was hilarious. The police at the end obviously will make things worse not better but I bet Anya will somehow accidentally get them through it safely.
Nov 13, 2022 4:24 PM

Sep 2016
Something tells me that the bomb strapped on Anya is fake, but the one on Damian is real…the chapter makes us readers assume based on what Anya heard about *her* bomb that this truth could be applied for Damian’s, but I’m getting a feeling that the kidnapper is aware that Damian has “value” and hence would “waste” an actual bomb on him -> last resort plan..?

I could be wrong, just a theory. 😂

Nov 13, 2022 5:38 PM

May 2015
I'm glad the bomb was fake, and thinking about his sister being sad has prompted Yuri into action! I wonder who will actually save the day here. Either way I'm liking the development of damian and anya's relationship!
Nov 13, 2022 7:09 PM

Aug 2018
The good thing is that the bomb is a fake, but Anya is also confident xD
The police stopped the bus, let's see what happens.
Nov 14, 2022 12:24 AM
Oct 2017
Bomb being fake makes some sense if their target was never to hurt any of the kids. And this really isn't a redemption for Yuri he's still the worse character in the Manga and he'll continue to be until he gets over his siscon personality.
Nov 14, 2022 9:48 AM
May 2020
anya giving everyone an early heart attack
Nov 14, 2022 12:19 PM

Nov 2013
Haven't had this much fun for a while. Anya KILLED it lol!
Nov 14, 2022 4:54 PM
Oct 2020
Great chapter. Anya hand Damian só cute
Nov 15, 2022 1:50 AM
May 2022
i mean, the bomb being fake was expected if they were planning to keep the kids as hostages to get something out of their parents. blowing them up would make no sense.
Nov 15, 2022 4:57 AM

Apr 2021
"We match"
That line made me laugh like crazy. Even in a situation like this, Anya is hilarious. The bombs are fake after all. It looks like the police have cornered them now.
Nov 15, 2022 8:21 PM

May 2020
DamiAnya chapter there!!!

The small ship is sailing inside the bus for sure!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Nov 17, 2022 7:36 AM

Jul 2021
official japanese version : https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/316190246951860656

page 1 : OMG , it has been days and they still havent fixed the typo in the official english translation : " ... the info we have received from the BlackWell company ... "
it is actually the BlackBell company .

page 2 :
- sis-con guy : ... rotti 's daughter ... , im sure even nee-san would ...

page 4 :
the father has a bomb pin , and his neck-tie has some missiles .

- old female driver : ... ojou-sama will get killed ... , dont start a war ...
- father : ... my becky-chan ...

maybe in the next chapter , this old female driver will kill all the kidnappers , and rescue all the hostages , lol .

page 5 :
- becky : ... that is a lie , ... anya-chan , ... that is a lie ...

page 7 :
- in anya 's imaginaion , damian says : wow , anya-san , you are such a big deal ...

page 10 :
- minion boy : ... damian-sama ...

page 12 :
- kidnapper / priest : i will give you boy and girl these matching wedding "neck-laces" . I now pronounce you husband and wife . You may kiss the bride . lol .
daywithoutgamesNov 28, 2022 6:10 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Nov 19, 2022 11:45 AM

May 2021
Nieznajomy43 said:
SideCharacterKal said:

"plot twist" those terrorists aren't truly the bad guy, they are called extremists because they ideology doesn't fit Ostania government ideologies.

I would argue holding a bunch of kids hostage makes you pretty bad. Though a revelation like that is pretty possible too.

Nov 20, 2022 2:56 PM

Mar 2010
Anya is so extremely ridiculous, you precious baby you, I love her lol
Nov 22, 2022 1:26 AM

Nov 2011
It's amazing how they created such crazy high tension given the 'bomb' situation, and then immediately 'defuse it' and I'm all for it.

Once Anya started smacking the 'bomb' while giving her smug face, I was dead. Absolutely on brand for Anya lol
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Nov 28, 2022 6:00 AM

Dec 2020
ANYA CLANK-CLANKING THE BOMB WAS WAYYYY TOO FUCKIGN FUNNY LMFAO. and damian being worried n all abt her helloooo😭😭 this boy.. protect him please.

yuri is def gonna play a part on saving her so i cant wait for that but i especially want to see loid and yor's reaction
Dec 4, 2022 12:55 AM

Jan 2021
Whether or not Damian grows up to take his father's place (I'm not sure because of his brother's role in all of this), I can say that he'd grow up to be a good leader. Honestly, it takes guts to do what Damian did throughout this whole bus ride. And not even that, if we go through the recollection of Damian moments, he has a kind quality towards other people (that is if you look past the tsundere nature he has towards Anya specifically).

The boy not only caused a distraction, to help his friends throw a sign for help, but he also went up to take the bomb for Anya. And this boy is hella afraid. You can hear it from his thoughts and the way he's shaking, and above all that, he's risking his life.

That is a lot for a six year old boy to handle.
He's clearly a brat at this age and all, I mean which one of us wasn't a brat at the age of six....But... when he grows up, he'll grow into a mature fine young man, that can enter into the Forger family for sure.

Also, the amount of times where there's a mutual understanding and synchronization between Damien and Becky, makes me think that they would be really good friends that like to banter with one another. They almost seem like siblings when they're scolding Anya for playing with her bomb.

Also, it would've been interesting to know how Loid would've dealt with the situation of Anya getting held as hostage as opposed to the first chapter/episode. Because in the first part where Anya gets kidnapped after playing with Loid's telegram or coding machine or something, Loid rescues her, but there is no familial bond between them until after he does rescue her. Compared to now, Loid has lived with her, took care of her, became close to her, and as much as he says that he'll have to depart with them at the end of the mission, we all know that both Anya and Yor are too integrated with his life, that it would feel empty and lonely without them. And I don't think he can ever separate from them, whether its due to the mission or not. And with all this in mind, I think that Loid would've freaked out really badly knowing that Anya might be in real danger, and that reaction might've helped him realize how attached he is to this family.

Or maybe that's just too early for the series, I guess?

I wonder, how long the author intends to keep this story on to begin with. Because if it does go on for another ten years, I'd like a time skip somewhere in between, just to see Anya, Damien, and Becky develop into teenagers, and Loid and Yor becoming a real couple.

Tipsy and giddy, away with all the riddles
Unbeknown and unconsumed they shine
The heart of the fire rekindles
Without needing to cross any line
Dec 9, 2022 12:37 PM
Dec 2022
I'm really lookig foward to see how they're gonna deal with this problem... Is Loid or Yor gonna show up and do something themselves?... I'm dying to read the next chapter.
Dec 11, 2022 7:24 AM

Jan 2009
lol Anya is always fun and the police are here
Dec 13, 2022 4:03 PM

Aug 2022
Anya being Anya till the end XD Even when in danger, she manages to be hilarious XD Damian got a lot of points for trying to protect her <3 even if he keeps calling her stupid xD but in this case I mean... I can't really blame him... even Becky did xD
Dec 15, 2022 4:37 AM

Jul 2021
lol good gud anya has a telepathy ability the moment that guy spoke through tricking her that this sort of decapitation-looking stuff is going to pull up some explosives but that's not the case, now it makes people more worried about her own being lol
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 16, 2022 12:02 PM
May 2012
Al final era más comedia que tensión, buena comedia y momentos wholsome. ¿se acabará en el próximo capítulo este arco?
Feb 12, 2023 6:18 PM

Feb 2018
Aww Desmond standing up and wanting to have the bomb removed from Anya and placed on him instead and also when Anya hold his hand telling him to NOT be scared such a wholesome moment. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 90 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 12, 2023

28 by E_Creator »»
Apr 23, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 96 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 17

36 by daywithoutgames »»
Apr 18, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 84 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jas-samaaa - Jul 9, 2023

54 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 76 Discussion

Arjuna777 - Mar 5, 2023

37 by VitorG357 »»
Mar 31, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 95 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 3

27 by RioFS »»
Mar 29, 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.