Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2021 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, Kokoro admiring Jahy is just the most kid thing a kid would do.

That magical girl Kyouko is also back and honestly, I don't think Jahy can ever forget her. Gotta love how she tails her but somehow failing to smash that vase on her head. Yikes. Maybe she should be more careful.

Definitely nice to see Kyouko again though.
Oct 9, 2021 11:16 AM

Jun 2019
Kokoro is back and yes... Jahy and her make a really cute pair of friends. Jahy is adorable as ever and Kokoro is just so precious when Jahy is telling her about her powers and how she's so much cooler than the Magical Girl. This show is getting too wholesome and sweet for me.

I've never seen a character as prideful as Jahy and yet so adorable. The magical girl Kyouko also made her appearance in this episode once again. Jahy tailing the Magical girl like that was so cute... like a younger sibling goes after his big brother/sister. LOL. And, other than that I think I'm starting to like the Magical Girl finally. She's grown on me. All unfortunate events happening to her make me feel bad for her.

I can't help but express my emotions when I'm watching this show. This is just too damn sweet. Another adorable episode.
Oct 9, 2021 11:36 AM

Feb 2020
Truck-kun failed in the mission thanks to the Magical Girl. :D

More wholesome moments between Kokoro and Jahy. They are such a cute together. :3

I feel bad for Jahy because her unhappiness with the current situation in the human world makes her look so miserable.

SerafosJan 13, 3:44 AM
Oct 9, 2021 11:54 AM

Apr 2018
Kokoro's back, Jahy-sama's only friend. It's hilarious how Kokoro believes everything that comes out of Jahy's mouth. She even looks up to her and finds her cool. Even cooler than the magicial girl.

Kyouko ruined the little girl's chance to become a mage in another world. Welp, we'll see more and more of her later. She's pretty nice if you exclude all the misfortune..

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 9, 2021 12:06 PM
May 2021
this anime was fun to watch and cool all the episodes Funny
Oct 9, 2021 12:13 PM

Jul 2017
Kokoro is back, and she almost got Isekai-ed banged onto the truck. Thankfully the Magical Girl stopped that from happening, so that's A-OK.

The quest to find the mana crystals continue, and Kokoro's news alarms Jahy. The thought of the Magical Girl stealing Kokoro's heart away, Jahy doesn't want that to happen, and so proves herself in front of Kokoro. Jahy can transform into a beauty, pick up a rock, and perform magic. She's amazing...to use up all her magical powers to secure Kokoro's compliments lols, she can't work at all.

To be a potential shift master for the bar pub, Jahy is looking good...NOT. Her actions betray her words like a puppet being controlled by the puppeteer, she's feeling lost of being brought down to the level of humans. Regardless, the shop manager takes Jahy's frustrations in stride.

The Magical Girl in disguise and parading around like a dumb person struck by instant misfortune karma withholding the mana crystal. Every calamity, and yet she's unfazed, and this would be a good time for Jahy to steal it back. But she doesn't give up, and leaves Jahy even more frustrated and more convinced to stop her.

The Magical Girl's a loose gun, and the mana crystals sure are misfortunes incoming for the Good who wield it.
Oct 9, 2021 12:31 PM

Mar 2016
Sorry Jahy, you're great, but how the hell can you keep this up for 20 episodes? I'm bored to tears over here. So much potential with the characters and the situations, but it simply isn't funny. Gags are repetitive and the way the episodes are structured is so tedious. Dropped.
syncrogazerOct 9, 2021 12:34 PM
Oct 9, 2021 12:41 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The magical girl is cooler than we thought, she deserves better
Oct 9, 2021 1:34 PM

Nov 2016
Not today Truck-kun.

Yet another hilarious episode. Loving the cast so much that pretty much every moment gets a reaction out of me. Jingu is truly a special sort of M.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 9, 2021 1:39 PM

Nov 2017
A masochist magical girl, lol. But her heart is in the right place
Oct 9, 2021 3:07 PM

May 2021
Jahy and Kokoro’s have a nice friendship. Guess Jahy is happy that someone admires her true power xD. The magical girl man is really funny also. I also love how Jahy’s VA pronounces ‘number 2’. Idk why it just sounds awesome. So The magical girl has had a lot of misfortune from the mana crystal and Jahy has hatched a plan to take it back off her. The magical girl seems to be enjoying the burden of carrying the mana crystal a bit too much though lol. Her plain failed unfortunately in the end. I personally would force Druj to give me half her mana crystals and I’m sure she would go along with it seeing how much she admires Jahy. Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 9, 2021 3:56 PM

Jul 2016
Mahou Shoujo's deal... how do you even call that? Martyr fetish?

Anyways, another nice episode. Jahy should really start considering asking Druj for Mana Crystals tho.
SouthRzVaOct 9, 2021 4:00 PM
Oct 9, 2021 4:19 PM

Jun 2021
Kokoro is cute and her part with Jahy was fun. Didn't really care for the rest.
Oct 9, 2021 4:33 PM

Mar 2016
Something tells me that Kyouko and Darkness from Konosuba would be great friends.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Oct 9, 2021 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
Jahy almost managed to fulfill his goal but it didn't work out, Jahy still has the desire to overcome or managed to beat Kyouko but I still have expectations that she can achieve something with all this.
Oct 9, 2021 6:02 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Jahy-sama got a lot of praise this episode from Kokoro. Her pure heart forcing Great Jahy using all her power to brag more than before. The consequence, night off at those time for Jahy.

Jahy-sama felt sad, she always defeated on the controlled hands of her big boobs boss. But, Boss convinced her, its the power of fun which make Great Jahy change like that. Though i believe, its the power of her boobs, that make that thing possible.

Maso Mahou Shoujo back in action again. Even though she got lot of fortune of misfortune, her maso way of justice, make her able to hold all the pains. Great Jahy surprised how human can be that crazy. Cute little Jahy escape. But, its not the end, yet, of their little confrontation....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 9, 2021 7:05 PM

Jan 2020
Kokoro is sweet. Seeing Jahy happy put a smile on my face

And the mahou shoujo is actually growing on me. I didn't like her at first but it's been fun seeing her this episode and now there isn't really anyone I don't like in the cast which is awesome. Nice episode

Oct 9, 2021 7:19 PM

Jan 2017
A less hilarious episode than the others, but following Jahy's sneaky plan to take back the magic crystals after Kyouko gets exhausted is amusing.... except she has buttton of stamina :p

Not your day again Jahy unfortunately, the battle continues
Oct 9, 2021 10:04 PM

Aug 2020
Yikes the humour was bad this ep, my rating for the show was an 8 after the first ep but now it's at a 5. Will most likely drop after the show next week if it doesn't improve

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Oct 9, 2021 10:19 PM

Oct 2016
Truck-kun almost got another victim, but unlike the other victims, Kokoro had a magical girl to save her. Well, a masochistic pervert magical girl. Kokoro must be proteccted. I want Jahy and Jingu to become friends honestly.

We also got a demon girl and magical girl transformation in the same episode, nice.
Oct 9, 2021 10:26 PM

Jun 2021
I missed Druj this episode :(
Oct 10, 2021 1:32 AM

Oct 2017
Jahy managed to impress Kokoro, good for her. Also things got a bit serious at the end there, Jahy vs Mahou Shoujo soon?
Oct 10, 2021 4:27 AM

Jul 2019
More serious episode than usual. Jahy is rewinding her objectives of staying in this world and she also learns a little bit about her enemy's personal life. Kyouko has her own principles of protecting people and even a swarm of bees won't ever stop her. Maybe they'll become associates one day, how awesome would it be.
Oct 10, 2021 5:47 AM

Jul 2014
Finally, some actual self-reflection from Jahy and realisation that she can't continue as she is if she really wants to get back home. And yet she still won't just order her underling Druj to give her some mana crystals to aid her and the Dark Realm's cause and instead plays with human children to scavenge for them: it's nice to see Jahy seriously reflect on her situation, but I can't say I feel sorry for her at all when she brings all her problems on herself and refuses to utilise the solutions she has on hand out of sheer stubborness and stupidity.

Yeah, I think that's me done with this show. Besides Jahy's interactions with her landlord and her manager and that first appearance of the magical girl, this show just straight up isn't funny at all. Saurva is just totally forgettable, the magical girl's masochism has already worn its welcome after being used just twice and everything with Druj just doesn't make sense and is solely in the service of the show's absolute worst comedic beats. On the other side, it's next to impossible to feel empathy for Jahy at this point when everything she complains about regarding her situation in the human world is her own fault and she's too stubborn and dumb to use actual solutions. She's equivalent to someone who complains constantly about something in their life and has the clear means to change it for the better, but just doesn't and continues to go all "woe is me" about it.

What a disappointment this show has proven to be after the manga was so hyped.
Oct 10, 2021 2:09 PM

Aug 2020
Jahy is after her crystals and has tried to give an ultimate to this situation. She seemd tired of it, but is starting to like this life at the normal world. I like that the manager acts in a kind way towards her, even though she seems to make fun of Jahy.

Mahou Shoujo saved the cute and dear Kokoro, and Jahy had to prove she was as good as her xD
I'm glad Kokoro-tan liked her abilities. She's so tender!

Mahou Shoujo's burden made me feel bad about her, I hope she trespass this situation for good.

Oct 10, 2021 10:50 PM

Oct 2008
Kokoro so adorable she made Jahy-sama so tired bwahaha!
Jinguu so silly this episode she nonchalantly disregards all natural causes of harm! lolz
5/5.

Oct 11, 2021 8:43 AM
May 2021
Ok now we need jingu backstory because the actual mahou shoujo was gifted some bad fate before they became a mahou shoujo
Oct 11, 2021 9:03 AM
Oct 2019
Thanks to Mahou Shoujo, Kokoro was about to get Isekai lmao

Damn despite of her reason, she is Masochist after all.
Another Masochist character after Druj.
Now i can't wait her interaction with Druj.
Oct 11, 2021 9:53 AM

Jul 2021
Really enjoying this series so far as every episode makes me laugh. I am glad I decided to pick this up a seasonal while it is airing (my first in 2 years) since I just could not wait 20 weeks for the whole show to release.

As always the manager is such a saint and so kind to Jahy, makes me tear up a bit. I also wonder if Jahy will forgive the magical girl in the future?

Also, glad to see the next episode will have the land lord, I really like her interactions with Jahy!!!
Oct 12, 2021 1:15 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Another nice episode of Jahy, had a nice Kokoro bit at the beginning, probably my favorite pairing in the show, as well as a nice moment with Boss, and finished with the magical girl, who is massively underrated IMO. Also I like that the baby that the magical girl saved at the end of the episode was able to find a mana crystal but Jahy can’t lol
Oct 12, 2021 1:52 PM

Nov 2013
Lol Truck-kun denied yet again!
Oct 13, 2021 1:07 PM

Feb 2007
Isekai averted.

The boss has trained her well.
Oct 26, 2021 2:22 PM
May 2020
jahy almost got caught lacking again
Oct 28, 2021 1:54 PM

Apr 2020
Another botched plan to isekai someone, Truck-kun. I'm sure you'll get someone next time, I'm sure about that...

Wow Magical Girl is freaking maso asfuck, the more she saves the more her tendencies craze. Atleast Kokoro was saved from being isekai'd, nice to see her purity again. Also Jahy again battling with being on Earth and her mission, at this point it's hard to tell.
Nov 29, 2021 8:31 AM

Mar 2010
I just can't bring myself to dislike that magical girl.. tbh she gets me in heat =====3

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 16, 2022 12:50 PM

Feb 2012
The Magical Girl prevented Kokoro from getting Isekai'd!

As she reveals her reasons for wanting the Mana Crystal despite the misfortune it brings, it becomes evident to Jahy that she's not a perverted masochist but someone with a Messiah complex. As a heroine, she bears everyone else's misfortune so they don't have to.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 6, 2022 2:52 AM

Jul 2015
Truck-kun scared me there but the masochist magical girl impressing pure Kokoro was even scarier. I kinda want to see Jahy now in a grade school.

Sep 13, 2022 11:11 PM

Aug 2019
More heart touching moments with Kokoro was great, Jahy putting all her efforts into trying to impress her is showered in praises. Jahy having a mental break down as she realises how she's adjusted to the human world.

Kyouko is becoming an interesting character, on one hand i find her personality of collecting mana crystals solely for the misfortune to please her masochistic side hilarious, and on the other she seems to have a legitimately good reason to want to collect and destroy the crystals, "I don't want to see anyone else cry again because of the mana crystals." that seems to link with her past. I they show her more and her past i'd think she'd turn out to be a great character.
Dec 3, 2022 11:39 AM
Oct 2018
Not sure if Kyoko is determined with her duty as a magical girl or just plain dumb. Maybe both. XP
Dec 29, 2022 11:06 PM

Jul 2019
Jahy-sama has found her staunchest supporter in little Kokoro!
Apr 28, 2023 8:12 AM

Apr 2013
Wonder if she'll ever get her hellstone back. I can't imagine her getting stronger than the magical girl in 10 episodes.
Jul 29, 2023 1:30 PM

Aug 2019
jahy and her friend are a great pair :D on the other hand i really dislike the masochist "magical girl" pervert

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 5:56 PM

Oct 2022
I feel bad for every object that bumps into the magical girl. Like what did they do to deserve being hurt like that?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 7, 2021

81 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jul 31, 2021

158 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 24, 8:52 PM

» Can i ask something...

Ghefira - Feb 12

5 by Ghefira »»
Apr 6, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2021

107 by wellan44 »»
Mar 31, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2021

51 by arctixmo »»
Mar 20, 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.