Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2020 9:11 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
it seems a person with god complex that easily murder other people for his blind justice or an MC who kill just to get boobs is more acceptable MC than the guy who because situation forced to do something unjust.

oh well, wish it more fleshed out. 7/10

i'll never forgive the japanese!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 30, 2020 9:24 AM

Mar 2016
After reading this chapter, the only thing that came to my mind was a long rant. A rant towards the Japanese that failed to take interest in the story simply because it had plagiarism.

3 episode rule is generally implied while watching an anime, then why couldn't they wait for the story to make more sense later on? It feels like the moment they dislike something, they want it gone.

While I am not suggesting that the Manga was Perfect, but at least give it a read and support the authors to keep working on it? Smh. They ruined all the future appearances of Itsuki. She's just so pretty. :(

Well, even though this is the final chapter, I didn't find it satisfactory. I just wasn't able to, because I need more. But sadly, that isn't possible anymore. After a lot of consideration, I'm giving this manga 6/10 for its unique story and introducing us to a cutie like Itsuki.
FateXBloodAug 31, 2020 8:08 AM
Aug 30, 2020 9:32 AM

Jul 2015
It had such good potential.Hopefully the authors come back soon enough with a new story.

Aug 30, 2020 9:49 AM

Nov 2011
Felt anticlimatic tbh. I wished this manga would've gotten more chapters since it had managed to build up its themes well recently.

Oh well. I'll look forward to whatever new work the mangaka has in the future.
Aug 30, 2020 9:57 AM

Oct 2017
Oh well with how soon this manga ended ofc the ending would be a mess. Anyway good to see he saved her and they are still drawing mangas even after ten years later.

I really liked how this started but too bad this got the axe sadly.
Aug 30, 2020 9:58 AM
Aug 2017
This series had so much potential. Its a shame that the japanese didnt like it.
I hope this gets published in the west so we can show the author that we liked it, even tho the ending now is kinda meh.
But thats only natural when you only get 14 chapters.
Aug 30, 2020 10:06 AM

Jan 2018
Really good short series from Jump, if only they hadn't axed it so early! Despite that I still think it handled the cancellation moderately well seeing how it ended. Pretty ironic how a series about a mangaka trying to not get his manga cancelled from SJ just got cancelled by SJ...

Solid 7/10
Aug 30, 2020 10:13 AM

Apr 2020
had huge hopes from this series yet it disappointed me this was the ending shit I cant believe it like what happened to shonen jump ended may good manga this year and even cancelled act age and now a good mixed up concept yet interesting was called off.
Shonen Jump is just letting go of good manga and leaning towards more ecchi and comedy side than shonene

Now I am only intersted in black clover
Aug 30, 2020 10:14 AM
Dec 2019
Now this ending was fast af

It had great potential and started really well but since we all knew the japanese hated this manga I guess theres nothing else we could ask for.

I do enjoyed do manga the way it was, but can't denay it's mistakes.

At least I am thankfull that MC did create his own work and both him and Aino had a great career (obviously what you could expect for the ending)

Farewell TPGW 7/10

Aug 30, 2020 10:48 AM

Dec 2016
Kuma said:
t seems a person with god complex that easily murder other people for his blind justice or an MC who kill just to get boobs is more acceptable MC than the guy who because situation forced to do something unjust.

lol I used the same argument in another forum post. xD

I'm super salty and honestly I hate that this series with more complex ethically protagonist than most current WSJ manga got axed and the worst part is that we will never see it again, it wasn't moved to different magazine or something like that, TPGW will never tried to be recreate under a different name and this series is now in Shueisha vault for the rest of time.
Everything was burned. :'(

if only authors would pitched this series to different publisher eg Weekly Shōnen Magazine/Monthly Afternoon like Vinland Saga did. :/

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 30, 2020 10:48 AM
Oct 2015
still dont get why tubers and twitter were shilling this so hard. It was nothing like Reddit;Anime or Bakuman at all.
Aug 30, 2020 10:50 AM
Mar 2016
Terrible ending to a mediocre series. The first chapter was good, but anything after that was just a series of poor decisions from the writer.

At least the art was nice.
Aug 30, 2020 12:20 PM
Jul 2017
Screw you Jump. Why'd you have to force such a good series to an end that quickly? I still loved it nonetheless. Hopefully the duo come back soon.
Aug 30, 2020 12:21 PM
May 2015
It was an okay series. I think this manga got axed faster than that robot mecha my hero looking manga.
Aug 30, 2020 12:25 PM

Jan 2015
Such a shame it got axed. I’m gonna miss Aino and the artwork the most

Looking forward to the author’s next series.
Aug 30, 2020 12:37 PM

Dec 2016
So many people believe that this manga only got axed because Japanese don't like plagiarism rather than seeing the flaws of manga since the beginning. The first 2 chapters were good but after that the series just go down. People don't hate it because the plagiarism, it's because it have a terrible unlikeable MC, story with no direction and the author keep trying to justify the MC actions. If the author could accept that his MC isn't a perfectly good person, but no, the story keep trying to find reasons for the MC can still doing unethical actions and still ahve a moral high ground. Imagine if Death Note's author keep trying to make Light a perfectly normal and good person and he only kill people to save Mia.

Everyone can come up with a concept, it's the execution that matter. People need to stop thinking just because something is new and serious then it inherit better than other stuffs on Jump.
Aug 30, 2020 1:01 PM

Jul 2010
I have nothing to say except "look how they massacred my boy". So much potential, and so abruptly axed. Still a good read nonetheless, 7,5/10. Would have been much higher, but there is no point in speculation.
(I really feel sorry for the artist, just let him have a long series, it was third cancelled series of his)
Aug 30, 2020 1:22 PM

Jul 2011
ExaltedChampion said:
So many people believe that this manga only got axed because Japanese don't like plagiarism rather than seeing the flaws of manga since the beginning.

Ok, we can understand that you hate this series. You tell it many time in topic of other chapters.

Do you know that the authors of Death Note wanted to finish DN when
but the editors didn't let it because the anime adaptaion?

And who the hell said that the MC is perfectly good? He knew he shouldn't have use other's work and he didn't want to continue. He did it because he had sense of guilt both for Itsuki and the readers whose can't read the story if he don't continue it. (It's like we... never will learn what could be happen because they axed it...)

And sorry, but who the hell is Mia? Netflix' adaptation doesn't exist for real fan of DN. In the manga and anime the girl name was Misa and Light didn't like her just used her. He thought her as nuisance. He only used her because of her eye and as lover he could watch out that she doesn't do anything what could show up that they are Kira1 and Kira2.

But DN has completely different mood and theme. If you want to compare TPGW with any other series you should choose Bakuman. If you read it...

Yeah, I understand you, but I can't write in English. Yeah, one of the most easiest language. But in exchange I can speak and write one of the most difficult: Hungarian :D - Akinek nem tetszik valami, elmehet Kukutyinba zabot hegyezni.
Aug 30, 2020 1:43 PM

Dec 2016
Nuttika said:
ExaltedChampion said:
So many people believe that this manga only got axed because Japanese don't like plagiarism rather than seeing the flaws of manga since the beginning.

Ok, we can understand that you hate this series. You tell it many time in topic of other chapters.

Do you know that the authors of Death Note wanted to finish DN when
but the editors didn't let it because the anime adaptaion?

And who the hell said that the MC is perfectly good? He knew he shouldn't have use other's work and he didn't want to continue. He did it because he had sense of guilt both for Itsuki and the readers whose can't read the story if he don't continue it. (It's like we... never will learn what could be happen because they axed it...)

And sorry, but who the hell is Mia? Netflix' adaptation doesn't exist for real fan of DN. In the manga and anime the girl name was Misa and Light didn't like her just used her. He thought her as nuisance. He only used her because of her eye and as lover he could watch out that she doesn't do anything what could show up that they are Kira1 and Kira2.

But DN has completely different mood and theme. If you want to compare TPGW with any other series you should choose Bakuman. If you read it...

I use Death Note as an example because a lot of people bring up Death Note, about how Japanese people support Death Note despite the MC killing people while this series got shit on because the MC plagiarize. It not about tone, it about how the author framed his main character and their action. In this context the 2 series are a good comparison. Death Note never framed Kira as a good person, while their some people support his actions they are framed as still in the wrong and the main goal was to stop him. Kira work because he have charisma and his personality is fun to read. In this series, the MC is framed as a good person, his plagiarism is a good thing because it allow the world to see this masterpiece, because it will save this girl. not only that, the MC lack anything that could be considerate entertain to follow, unless you like keep reading about a guy who keep self-pity.

And who the hell said that the MC is perfectly good? Well the author said through his writing. Every issue of the series could be solve if the MC just tell the girl. The author wrote himself into a corner due to how simple the solution was, the only way for the premiere to keep working is the MC willingly not talk about it, but then the MC wouldn't be sympathetic anymore. So the author have to keep giving reason for the MC to plagiarize, reason that will keep the MC as a perfectly good person while still doing unethical things.

Also i use Mia because it's a horrible ideas to write something like that.
ExaltedChampionAug 30, 2020 1:46 PM
Aug 30, 2020 2:10 PM

Jul 2011
I was Kira fan too but I liked the character not the his idea or what his goal. It's hard to decide who deserves to die and I never could make this kind of decision. I just like the psycho-genius type character. (It's the same situations with Iziya from Durara, Makishima Shougo from Psycho-Pass or Lelouch from Code Geass.) DN was a character-based story. When one of the main chatar died it lost its balance and the second part was more weaker than the first.
However I think TPGW was a theme-based story. And of course didn't exist weekly series which can built good character in only 14 chapters. (And it was less because it's obvious that the authors knew since weeks that the manga is axed.)

Edit: Oh I just realized that the theme of my sig and ava is Death Note. Ok. I made them in 2011 after months I watched Death Note. Some of my RPG writer fellow recommended to me that it's worth to watch. That time it made big impact on me that's why I made the sig and ava. And they became iconic to me and I use them nowadays too in lot of forum like MAL. For example I never changed the profile pic in this site. But this not means that DN is my favourite one. It's in the 'killed my favourite character" club so when I finished it left bitter taste after itself. And I read the manga after years I was out of hype.

"compare apples and oranges"
NuttikaSep 27, 2020 1:14 PM

Yeah, I understand you, but I can't write in English. Yeah, one of the most easiest language. But in exchange I can speak and write one of the most difficult: Hungarian :D - Akinek nem tetszik valami, elmehet Kukutyinba zabot hegyezni.
Aug 30, 2020 3:58 PM

Jan 2016
JAPAN WHYYYY

Although this was inevitable with how Japan reacted to it when it first came out

I really had a good time with it! The story direction would've been intresting if he didn't have to wrap it up so quickly because of it being axed and the art is phenomenal! I don't think I've seen a new artist with such good art

7/10 but would've been higher if not for it being axed

This joins the group of shounen jump axed titles that would've become great titles.
Aug 30, 2020 6:13 PM

Feb 2018
Nice idea & some chapters were really good, but overall this manga is just a dissapointing mess from start to finish. Awful ending.

4/10 from me.
Aug 30, 2020 6:26 PM

Feb 2017
Dang this series ended quickly.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Aug 30, 2020 6:32 PM

Feb 2013
Youkoso

Real whack series though. Can't tell if the problems were a result of being rushed or the author being a hack. Probably both. 4/10.
Aug 30, 2020 7:20 PM
Jun 2020
Its Sad That This Manga Ended
I Wish It Had Continued

But Just Like Teppei Said As Long As Someone Out There Gets It 👍

Tnx For Bringing This Manga Author
Aug 30, 2020 7:22 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Welp, that's too bad. I think the author had some big plans to really make this a unique story, but unfortunately it seems as though Japan was not willing to take that ride. Kudos to him daring to write about something controversial.

As for the chapter itself, I figured it was going to be underwhelming, and it was. I thought perhaps they would give him 30 pages at least to end it, but they didn't, which is too bad.

So Teppei is back from his like 60 year break and the manga he made is basically perfect, so much so Aino gives up on her dream. I feel like that's a bit... weird. At least Teppei explained to her that not everyone is going to like what she writes, and that's ok. What's important is that you're doing something you love. That was nice.

And of course, because of the cancellation, we don't know who the voice behind the robot was, an explanation behind the time traveling, and we don't know who the old man was despite there being a clear implication that he was important.

In the end they're both happily still authors. All's well the ends well I guess? As unfulfilling as it is, that's just how it goes.

I wish both the author and the artist the best of luck in the future. The author had great ideas and I hope he can continue to hone his craft, and the artist's work was terrific, so I hope he's picked up by another author soon.
Aug 30, 2020 7:51 PM
Jul 2018
I am so surprised anyone says this had potential !

Yes the premise is little interesting and works perfectly as a one-shot and thats it. The rest of the stuff: character designs, characters were very uninspired and nothing really standout.

I don't think the story could been stretched to 20+ chapters anyway and compete with other current jump manga with this little premise unless you add some bs plot devices and thats what was happening before JUMP made a smart move.
Aug 30, 2020 8:58 PM

Oct 2011
I think it had potential but I’m sure the initial reception didn’t help matters and it only went downhill from there. Certainly would’ve preferred that this kept going over some other series...
Aug 30, 2020 10:23 PM

Apr 2020
It is sad, to see this series go, was really enjoying it!
Aw man, I hope i get to see more of the creator's works
--AbiSa--
Aug 31, 2020 3:22 AM

Aug 2016
This manga started having strong problems in terms of pacing and character interactions, despite no being boring and giving us a great concept with some fun moments. And nope, its not the japanese or the WSJ fault:its the author.

He should have released it in another magazine and fix all the problems he couldnt avoid.
:v
Aug 31, 2020 4:37 AM
Jan 2015
MichaelJackson said:
This manga started having strong problems in terms of pacing and character interactions, despite no being boring and giving us a great concept with some fun moments. And nope, its not the japanese or the WSJ fault:its the author.

He should have released it in another magazine and fix all the problems he couldnt avoid.

I think the problem with the pacing is because they're on the edge of the cancellation since the beginning.

If only people giving this manga more time I believe that the author can bring out the redemption on the "ripping off" others people art for the MC
Aug 31, 2020 7:52 AM

Jan 2011
Eh, that's all I felt about this series in the end. We can talk about what ifs all we want, but it doesn't change what we did get.
Aug 31, 2020 8:12 AM

Mar 2016
gedata said:
Youkoso

Real whack series though. Can't tell if the problems were a result of being rushed or the author being a hack. Probably both. 4/10.

This is a very interesting page. Is there more of it?
Aug 31, 2020 9:00 AM

Dec 2016
FateXBlood said:
gedata said:
Youkoso

@gedata
yeah, like I'm interested what are those other series and there should be also Chagecha 8 chapters (WJS record). ;)
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 1, 2020 12:25 AM

Oct 2019
So sad this has been cancelled. I don't blame the author but this rushed & forced ending has really put a damper on the series for me. I wish people gave it more of a chance.
Sep 1, 2020 11:52 AM

Jul 2011
I haven't been so bad about a cancelation in a very long time. This had so much potential and this rushed ending completely ruined it for me. But it was a good read in general, I hope the author comes back with more great stories soon.
Leaving it a high score simple for the great storyline at the start, gonna ingore the ending.
Sep 1, 2020 3:37 PM

Mar 2016
Wow. What a complete waste of literally everything with potential. Nothing developed. Nothing characterized. Just a brief whiff of interest and curiosity with the time travel stuff and even that went to shit.

A shame it got axed, but still doesn’t undo how lacking it was, anyways.
Sep 1, 2020 5:33 PM

Mar 2017
This had so much potential so it would’ve been awesome to see it run longer but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I hope to see more works by the mangaka in the future cause the art is beautiful and the concept was great, so I’m sure the next one will be amazing!
Sep 2, 2020 8:42 AM

Jul 2017
Wasted potential. I really liked the hook, premise and the first few chapters sold me well (wanted to give it a 7-8 at the time) but I immediately felt something was off with the pacing and when those rankings looked bad, that pacing accelerated so fast that it ruined all the hard work in the start and wasted everything. Such a shame, but when I have to consider the overall product together, it really does feel like a waste of time without much positives to justify reading it.

Hope the author's next work is successful enough since I do feel potential in the writing but Jump restricted that really quickly.
Sep 2, 2020 6:45 PM

Jun 2009
This gets axed while bullshit like Boruto and and molester zombie keep running? I hate this world.
Sep 2, 2020 9:43 PM

Feb 2013
FateXBlood said:
gedata said:
Youkoso

Here's one for Bone Collection's canning. . They're 4chan edits.
Sep 2, 2020 9:48 PM

Mar 2016
@gedata Haha, these are quite hilarious. Thanks for sharing them.
Sep 3, 2020 2:47 PM

Jun 2019
It started off strong, but it lost its way and I don't think the mangaka knew what to do with the story. It's a shame, because it had tons of potential.

gedata said:
Youkoso

LOL, I love this
Sep 8, 2020 1:26 PM

Mar 2018
Huge disapointement, not in the author but in the magazine to force the story to wrap up this quick.
Chapter 7 was fan-fucking-tastic and the last few chapters showed that the story could have been phenomenal if it were given more time. And the art was so good too....

4/10
Sep 8, 2020 3:32 PM

Dec 2014
Shame this had to get axed cause I quite liked it. Nevertheless, it was interesting while it was around.

7/10
Sep 15, 2020 5:52 PM

Aug 2016
It didn't deserve the axe. It's clear that it getting axed due to the negative reception in Japan is what caused the drop in quality and rushed story. The negative reception, mind you, that had no merit to it. It was a good story with real potential, and the audience killed it for no damn good reason. I sincerely hope the mangakas have better luck in their next endeavor, and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for what they do next.

Sep 28, 2020 9:10 PM
May 2019
Such a shame this got axed since it really had potential. Oh well, it was interesting for what it was.
Dec 2, 2020 1:56 PM

Jul 2010
This is so hillarious people whine about "rushed and messy ending" when it was obvious to everyone it was axed pretty early. What else could have happened lol.
Author did everything he could. If you read first, let's say, 3 chapters, you'll see NO rushing whatsoever. The real problems started later with hate from snowflakes and ratings decline. I can't see how is this MUCH WORSE than, for example, Bakuman, which was published for 20 volumes.
Nov 24, 2023 2:10 AM
Nov 2023
Reply to Kuma
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
it seems a person with god complex that easily murder other people for his blind justice or an MC who kill just to get boobs is more acceptable MC than the guy who because situation forced to do something unjust.

oh well, wish it more fleshed out. 7/10

highly recommend THE GHOST BOOK WRITERS for their best ghostwriting services . I recently worked with them on my book project, and I was extremely impressed with their professionalism, expertise, and commitment to my vision.
Jan 29, 9:28 AM
Jan 2024
In Chapter 14 of "Time Paradox Ghost Writer," the main character solves a complicated web of time paradoxes while pondering the repercussions of changing the past. The story explores the difficulties experienced by pros who Provide Professionals Ghostwriting, skillfully fusing wordsmithing artistry with temporal suspense.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2020

34 by ellysejune »»
Jan 29, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 15 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Dec 3, 2020

10 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Apr 20, 2022 12:58 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - May 17, 2020

51 by e5812 »»
Oct 29, 2021 10:03 AM

» Looks like Time Paradox Ghostwriter got axed

Naewanz - Aug 26, 2020

39 by happyfacecool »»
Sep 27, 2020 11:11 PM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 13 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 23, 2020

16 by AbiSa »»
Aug 24, 2020 9:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.