Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 13, 2020 6:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Azur Lane is back and looks like the show is marching towards its final battles. Enterprise and the others are also back to deal with the Siren threat. A bit of an eerie episode with the amount of enemies they have to face.

Good thing these ship girls are united with the same ambition but time will tell if their plan will work. Kaga is also back! I hope the finale will be worth waiting for all these weeks cause this show has been pretty underwhelming imo.
Mar 13, 2020 7:37 AM
Jun 2019
where can i watch it? its not out in any websites yet
Mar 13, 2020 7:44 AM
Jul 2019
DemonDiablo said:
where can i watch it? its not out in any websites yet

https://4anime.to/azur-lane-episode-11?id=31854
Mar 13, 2020 8:03 AM
Jul 2019
This episode was a total mess. I dont even know why they bother to wait three months to release this pile of trash.
Mar 13, 2020 8:22 AM

Jul 2017
Is this show still worth the watch after waiting for 3 months? At this point, it's wise not to continue unless the legit fan is still burning.

With that said, the battle of the Sirens between the Sakura Empire and Azur Lane continues to take heavy tolls on both sides. Even with Enterprise who resurrected out of that insane condition back in the last episode with Akagi, no risk is ever too big for her, while this may not last her long.

But with the Mental Cube, the Sirens take the fight to another level, and Azur Lane needs another counterstrategy to finish this immense battle.

Even the girls in Sakura Empire start to doubt sisters Akagi and Kaga on a coup d'etat with the Sirens (and welp, it's true, but as a tool for Akagi's sacrifice). In her place, it's Big Sis Amagi leading the charge in pure manipulative efforts.

And with that, the Sakura Empire has the anticipation of Azur Lane to help defeat the Sirens once and for all with the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" cliché clause. Good thing that Ayanami is still alive from that ordeal, but the Orochi continues to evolve and grow in power and strength.

All I need to say this episode is: "Please wake up, Akagi!" What a war of insane proportions.

After 3 months, it seems that the production values haven't changed a fair bit from all those times ago. Hope the finale sticks it's landing.
Mar 13, 2020 8:30 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Still really bad, they should have canceled the anime
Mar 13, 2020 8:55 AM

Apr 2013
Didn't expect to see Eugen this bothered in this show, she truly didn't see Kaga's move coming
Also Kaga and Akagi getting their head knocked by Amagi with the sfx and especially their squeals was hilarious, Kaga making such a noise was completely unexpected
I'm dissapointed they didn't give Akagi-chan and Kaga-chan(small Kaga needs to be canon) an appearance in this Anime within the retrospect with Amagi, it would've been the perfect chance
this episode doesn't explain why i had to wait 3 months to be able to finish this show but whatever, the girls are still cute, one more episode to go, hope they can make the final an interesting chaos at least or they add more cute or funny stuff
DelusionalUzumeMar 19, 2020 7:55 PM
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Mar 13, 2020 9:17 AM

Oct 2017
What have the damn Sirens done to poor Akagi, she's completely in their control. The decisive battle has started and just one more episode to go. Hope the finale will be grand.
Mar 13, 2020 9:17 AM

May 2013
3 months delay and they forgot to animate Prinz Eugen's mole, this is pure blasphemy
Mar 13, 2020 9:29 AM

Feb 2019
Finally it's back! Can't believe it's been 3 months since the last episode. I remember when they made the announcement I was so disappointed because I had no issue with the art or animation of the first 10 eps.

Honestly, the animation and art doesn't look like it's changed in those 3 months, for me, so not sure what was going on behind the scenes. Had to wait so long to see my queen Prinz, smh.

Really enjoyed the episode, it felt like a double length one with all the action. Orochi seems like it can exploit and manifest the inner desires of a host. Did it to Enterprise, now Akagi and Kaga. One more episode to be able to sort everything out and get some answers. I don't think that'll be possible, so hopefully we get a season 2
Mar 13, 2020 10:05 AM
Oct 2019
3 freaking months and yet they came out with this garbage, should have just cancelled it since the damage has already been done. I expect nothing less from the trash writer that was responsible for that disastrous ending of Guilty Crown. Every faction suddenly became an enemy of the Sirens in this episode lol, even the Ironbloods who were collaborating and using siren tech all this time so why the sudden shift wtf. It seems like they're gonna go through the "power of friendship" route till the end which is just cliche and boring AF,also I'm still confused about the plot of this anime and what it wants to be, is it about sirens/amagi and akagi/wisdom cube?? They didn't even go anywhere with Alterprise after giving her all those cameos in previous episodes and Holy Jesus Enterprise's character is still bland and has not developed in the slightest after 11 episodes, yet she has unneeded stupid yuribait scenes with Belfast. Well, at least the animation looked slightly improved and the BGM was great, but just one episode left and there is no way they can save this dumpster fire now. I really hope they move on with this and do not give this shit another season or they clearly havent learnt anything, also Im kinda laughing to still see Bismarck in the opening even though she has not made her appearance in the anime yet XD
Mar 13, 2020 10:19 AM

Aug 2013
I don't know what the hell is going on after all the 3 months break.

But I feel sorry for Akagi.

Mar 13, 2020 10:37 AM

Apr 2011
3 months passed by so quickly. They really did improve the animation quality. This feels a bit forgotten. Its now a big battle now that Sakura Empire realize they were fooled all along.

Anyway, time to finish this series with one last episode.
Mar 13, 2020 11:49 AM

Jul 2017
wait what? that's it? They took a 3 month break to improve things, was the original that bad? didn't expect much but that still felt like a letdown. Got the job done at least so it ain't really the end of the world
Mar 13, 2020 12:13 PM

Feb 2014
3 months have gone by rather quickly and Azur Lane has finally gotten back on track with the new episode.

For the visuals and animation, it has improved compared to the original episodes before the improvements that the production team did, but it's not as big of an improvement as I hoped it would be.

At least the characters are still enjoyable to watch. It'll be interesting to see if Azur Lane and the other factions can defeat the Sirens and save Kaga and Akagi from the clutches of Amagi at the same time or not.

Good episode overall and here's hoping the final episode is also worth the extra 3 month wait.
Mar 13, 2020 12:31 PM
Nov 2019
Well that was Meh....

3 month break - I would have expected a recap Ep and then the final two.

Gearing up for a mega battle for the last Ep. but I'm past caring.

Laffey is soo cute.
Mar 13, 2020 12:34 PM

May 2015
Pretty decent episode. We all knew that at the end all the factions would work together to defeat the Sirens. Especially when we learned about the big ship. I feel like Im watching a combination of Kantai Collection and Strike Witches season 2. They're still got comedy even in combat I see. Personally prefer Kantai Collections more realistic and serious combat. Azur Lane seems to joke around a bit too much and the bright artstyle doesnt help the mood. (Unless thats intentional.) There was so many cliched lines in this episode about friendship and all that XD. Especially when it came to Kaga and Akagi. It was a bit interesting to learn about Kaga. If they're like Kantai collection hopefully thats an actual fact about the Kaga ship. Shame they dont play more on the actual ships but I guess we have Kantai Collection for the more serious take on this and with its historical nods like Iron Bottom Sea etc.

Honestly though this wasnt worth an entire anime season wait. No idea why they delayed it THAT long. It just disjoints everything. Guess people who watch it after its complete wont have that problem. Well we all know whats going to happen next episode so meh. My score will probably stay a 7/10. It was good but the gap really hurt it. Personally prefer Kantai Collection over this since it takes itself more seriously and doesnt have ships flying around ballerina style. Azur Lane has nicer character designs though and the idea that they can still have their full on battleships to stand on is cool. I like to see the battleships in their full form so that was cool.

Meta_Yoshi said:
It'll be interesting to see if Azur Lane and the other factions can defeat the Sirens and save Kaga and Akagi from the clutches of Amagi at the same time or not.

Thats suggesting theres even the slightest chance that they'd kill a character which from what we've seen and how this anime is in general theres 0% chance they'll kill someone lol. Unless you count a already long dead Amagi (but technically its the big ship.) They wouldnt kill the precious waifus.
DarknessRealityMar 13, 2020 12:47 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 13, 2020 1:12 PM

Apr 2015
It was ok! Not a major improvement for the time it took them to delay this! Lucikly I still remember a bit from where they left off.

I am worried for the future works this stuido has planned though...
Mar 13, 2020 1:23 PM
Jul 2017
Ridiculous odds, overblown melodrama, and some of the classic cliches of anime? Awesome!

It's trashy waifu bait, but I enjoyed this one and look forward to the conclusion (even though I expect exactly zero surprises from it!)
Mar 13, 2020 1:51 PM
Aug 2015
I was looking forward to this but it was just boring and the animation is still pretty crap
Mar 13, 2020 2:24 PM

Feb 2014
DarknessReality said:
Meta_Yoshi said:
It'll be interesting to see if Azur Lane and the other factions can defeat the Sirens and save Kaga and Akagi from the clutches of Amagi at the same time or not.

Thats suggesting theres even the slightest chance that they'd kill a character which from what we've seen and how this anime is in general theres 0% chance they'll kill someone lol. Unless you count a already long dead Amagi (but technically its the big ship.) They wouldnt kill the precious waifus.

Nothing wrong with wishing for a bit of a twist in having more than one other character die, as long as it contributes to the plot.

But, to be honest, that's just wishful thinking on my part. The staff will most get a bit of grief from the fans regardless if they choose to kill another character along with Amagi or go for the more predictable route of saving everyone. ^^;
Mar 13, 2020 2:27 PM

Sep 2014
Oh hey the show's alive again. Not sure what the delay was about but that's a lot of mind break going on with Akagi hehe.
Mar 13, 2020 5:00 PM

Jun 2017
3 months passed and it's just like the first episode. What the fuck is going on still? lmao
Mar 13, 2020 5:49 PM

Dec 2016
Funny how they are trying to add depth to war subplot (are we truly enemies? is this war even worth fighting/sacrifice? etc.) with surprisingly ~good results, I was invested in Enterprise's subplot. But then there are Sirens who are like "We are Evil Bi*ch!". This is funny-sad xD

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 13, 2020 6:08 PM

Dec 2014
Nice episode, glad to have this back after such a long time.

That said, there were parts where I felt that art for the character faces felt really off. Especially during the initial sortie with Yukikaze, Shigure and Yuudachi. Something felt really off about their faces.

Stop it! Don't hurt my fox waifus anymore, they only deserve happiness. :(
The part with Amagi smacking Akagi and Kaga on their heads was adorable. Those reactions. <3

Episode had tons of cameo of so many ships, nice! Nimi deserves more screentime though.

I'm curious if Bismarck will make an appearance in the final episode. They've been teasing us all this while with her in the OP but absolutely no screentime. I kinda want to see some of the PR ships but I guess that ain't happening.

The ED is so beautiful.
Mar 13, 2020 6:34 PM

Jan 2011
YEHHH AL is back and i have no idea whats going on but we farming 3.4 for akagi Kaga

regardless of the quality i'm just happy they still manged to put it out and just didn't decide to can the whole thing
Mar 13, 2020 7:13 PM

Oct 2008
At last it's back!
go for it Ayanami! snatch the MC position of Enterprise and make the glory all for yourself! LOLZ!
5/5.

Mar 13, 2020 7:23 PM

Aug 2018
Not a bad episode but... 3 months just for 2x24minutes episodes, well I'm wondering if such a long delay was truly necessary.

But I'm just glad this universe's back !
Mar 13, 2020 9:09 PM

May 2018
Still no sign of Bismarck. Final episode maybe.
Mar 13, 2020 10:22 PM

Apr 2009
CeddyyBearr said:
It was ok! Not a major improvement for the time it took them to delay this! Lucikly I still remember a bit from where they left off.

I am worried for the future works this stuido has planned though...
anyway Bibury will made the 2nd season of Go-toubun and it's one of that future work that u say :3
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Mar 14, 2020 2:17 AM

May 2015
Meta_Yoshi said:
DarknessReality said:

Nothing wrong with wishing for a bit of a twist in having more than one other character die, as long as it contributes to the plot.

But, to be honest, that's just wishful thinking on my part. The staff will most get a bit of grief from the fans regardless if they choose to kill another character along with Amagi or go for the more predictable route of saving everyone. ^^;

Yeah if they were going to introduce the possibility of death they would have done it the same as Kantai Collection and had someone die early on. I think it would be interesting if someone died but Azur lane just isnt that type of thing. Bright, colourful, comedic. Thats what I got from seeing this. Especially with only one episode left to finish the season which people are already waning on.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 14, 2020 2:24 AM

Apr 2015
Prankster_001 said:
CeddyyBearr said:

I am worried for the future works this studio has planned though...
anyway Bibury will made the 2nd season of Go-toubun and it's one of that future work that u say :3

Yep exactly, it's one of the most hyped sequels for me and I worry how the studio will handle it..
Mar 14, 2020 2:49 AM

Jan 2009
lol what a letdown the animation barely has any animation in it
Mar 14, 2020 2:58 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It's nice to have this show back, I suppose.

Not too much of a difference in animation quality but I didn't find it to be lacking too much overall so it's an improve for me. Don't know if it was worth the 4 month wait though but hopefully this will not enrage fans to .. cross boundaries, to say the least.

Looks like there's going to be a lot of grief for the Sakura Empire leaders but I'm curious to see how it'll all pan out in the end nonetheless. It's time to go for "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" against the Sirens, I reckon. I wonder if the mystery behind Enterprise will be revealed next episode though.

I still love the ED to smithereens, god. For some reason, the Op sounded better than listening to it weekly too lol.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 14, 2020 4:34 AM

Oct 2007
glad the shipgirls are back! :)

Kaga and Akagi have both gone crazy.

funny, even in the dangerous situation.. Eugen can still insult girls who have small chest. xD

my only complaint is the incredible amount of plot armor the lolis have. They face multiplehigh level seiren, and only one is firing at them?! Or maybe because the lucky ship Yukikaze is with them? ><
Mar 14, 2020 10:29 AM

Oct 2019
ngl i dont care about the plot anymore, i just wanna see some cute anime girls.
dunno me baka aho

Mar 14, 2020 8:06 PM

Jan 2016
Uhh not sure if 3 months were worth for just this... It was okay, at least this is continuing 'til the end.

Btw, what a rare occasion to see Prinz Eugen pissed off xD
THANKS SENPIEX
Mar 15, 2020 1:34 AM
Apr 2017
This episode was amazing ,But to me it dosen't matter if it's bad or good ,as long as i enjoy the battles .. though i am curious on what will happen to amagi and akagi after this last episode that comes out on march 20

Also it would be nice to see a comander ,at least at the last episode "
CatGirlCinnamonMar 15, 2020 5:30 AM
Mar 15, 2020 4:18 AM
Apr 2019
Three months ago I had no idea what was going on... Three months later and nothing has changed.
Mar 15, 2020 9:24 AM

Jun 2019
Weekly dose of cute anime shipgirls are back
Mar 17, 2020 6:16 AM

Nov 2013
why is she talking about Kaga retrofit? release it now! LOL
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 17, 2020 6:23 AM

Nov 2013
why is she talking about Kaga retrofit? release it now! LOL
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 17, 2020 9:54 AM

Mar 2014
Alright Azur lane is back, I gotta be honest I don't see much improvement despite the delay but 1 more episode and its finish, so let's get this thing done
Mar 18, 2020 9:39 AM

Dec 2016
Lmao, they took three months to come out with this? The art is better by a barely-noticeable amount and the tiny amount of animation in this episode was still just as choppy as it was in previous episodes. I am honestly curious to know what went on in the offices of that studio during those three months, because right now it's seeming like they just took a vacation for themselves. I have to assume they are saving everything for the last episode, or else this anime which was already a disaster will become an even bigger failure.

Aside from that, this anime still suffers from the same old problems with plot and characterization since its start, and it's too late to fix any of that now. I am no longer interested in this shit show of a story, especially after waiting three months for it, but I guess I will keep watching since I'm too far in and I am still holding onto the hope that Bismarck will appear.

What's the difference?
Mar 19, 2020 6:05 AM
Aug 2019
As a veteran of the game itself. I find the episode enjoyable, not to mention they forgot to to put Eugen's mole, I'm gonna let that go.

Hopefully the last episode will be better and I do hope that the commander appears at least.

Overall, good episode. Not great, but good
Mar 20, 2020 1:45 PM

Jun 2015
A bit late to the party but things are defo kicking off. Next episode ready!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 20, 2020 4:25 PM

Jul 2016
Well, this couldn't have become more predictable even if they wanted to. At least it seems Eugen will finally see some action tho.

P.S.: Just now I realized this studio will be handling the second season of "5-toubun no Hanayome"... oh, boy.
SouthRzVaMar 20, 2020 4:30 PM
Apr 9, 2020 9:00 AM

Aug 2018
Kaga was made from parts of Amagi?.. Damn.. Well, it happens like this with ships.. But for Kaga it means a lot.. Because Akagi means a lot to her.. So did Akagi actually love Kaga or not?.. Poor Akagi and Kaga, really..
Well, that's truth that only with battling Sirens Enterprise can learn the truth.. Still dangerous..
Final episode next.. Though, already it's been a great ride.. ;p
Apr 19, 2020 12:54 AM

Jul 2015
I really thought Kaga could never replace Amagi from last episode where she wanted to get Akagi's affection even if she has to replace Amagi, but they put quite the twist there

May 3, 2020 2:53 PM

Sep 2017
Definitely glad I waited for the Crimson Echoes rerun on EN server before watching these last two episodes. I missed it the first time around, and since the basis of that event is the relationship between Amagi, Kaga and Akagi, this episode would've had less meaning without it.

Seems like the anime is still working as an accompaniment to the game, but not so much as a separate entity
ArcaedesMay 3, 2020 3:00 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Azur Lane Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2020

106 by KOningNoviPoes »»
Dec 28, 2023 6:34 AM

Poll: » Azur Lane Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2019

83 by wildhood »»
Dec 14, 2023 7:37 PM

Poll: » Azur Lane Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2019

96 by Heanworld »»
Nov 22, 2023 6:51 PM

Poll: » Azur Lane Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

141 by reegooey »»
Aug 22, 2023 1:34 AM

» Character Arizona's voice actress Shirakabe Sawako doing Gravure Modeling

zxcvb321 - Aug 10, 2023

1 by Morty_NL »»
Aug 10, 2023 1:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.