Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion

The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 18, 2019 5:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So that's the strongest knight...ok then.

Too bad for Seiya and the others about their free time off. I guess someone as overly cautiouis as him was prepared for the day. This turned from a light episode to a heavy tense one with their confrontation. Tbh, I think this was Seiya's toughest fight to date.
Dec 18, 2019 7:29 AM
Mar 2018
Plot twist, epic fight and gender equality. All in one episode

10 out of 10.
Dec 18, 2019 7:31 AM

Jun 2019
Rista is Super Saiyan. LOL 😂
First time a god helped by human. LOL

Usually, Seiya will burn his enemy into ashes but not this time.
So Seiya have soft side too.
Dec 18, 2019 7:32 AM
Feb 2009
ohh sht Seiya actually got his arm sliced and something about the warmaster referring to him as he's been into many death battles before hmmm...
Dec 18, 2019 7:35 AM
Oct 2016
NO MORE ED!!! Yippee!!!! I also can't wait to see what the demon King and Seiya (post training) are gonna be like. O.O
Dec 18, 2019 7:44 AM

Oct 2017
Seiya actually had a hard time fighting warmaster, so he is definitely not ready to fight demon king yet. More hints were given about Seiya being a previous hero and lol Rista finally got permission from him to rest and enjoy a few a days.
Dec 18, 2019 7:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Seiya's fight kinda fun again, especially with the one arm vs one arm xD
Dec 18, 2019 7:50 AM
Apr 2019
The fight was pretty cool and the Warmaster's personality was different to what I expected. Whilst it's nice to see Seiya wanting to take a break, it almost makes me feel nervous when I think about his next opponents.
Dec 18, 2019 7:50 AM

Aug 2013
The opponent Seiya fought this time was tough so I wonder how strong the demon king actually is.

It's time for a well deserved break for the party.

Dec 18, 2019 8:15 AM
Jan 2013
StrickenDeal said:
NO MORE ED!!! Yippee!!!! I also can't wait to see what the demon King and Seiya (post training) are gonna be like. O.O

I get the feeling Seiya is going to slip away to go fight the demon lord himself. I don't know why, but it just seems like it. He doesn't seem to want his nakama getting hurt. Also, I feel like they are setting up some relationship between Seiya and the Demon Lord. Maybe they've met before? There should be no way for the Demon Lord to know about Seiya's world otherwise, and to give the Warlord such broken weapons.

Having said that, this was a great episode. It was the first time in a long time I felt an actual sense of dread when seeing Seiya face the opponent.
Dec 18, 2019 8:18 AM

Nov 2017
Damn, what an episode!!!! Cant wait for next week!!!!
Dec 18, 2019 8:27 AM

Jul 2017
After yet another 2 weeks, it's back.

The Warmaster converted into a baby after that one-shot attack, sacrificial curse perhaps? Regardless, it's up to Seiya and his risk management to eradicate future Demon Lord enemies. Even if Ristarte went Super Saiyan about it...

Turns out the Warmaster wants to become a hero, but like his notions, submitted his soul to the Demon Lord. His toughest fight yet without his "ready perfectly" catchphrase, cost him an arm, not without "full counter"ing the enemy with another arm. One arm vs. one arm, the battle full of sasuga.

Unfortunately for Captain Rosalie, awakening her from the tragic truth requires Seiya's slaps and knowing that his soul will stay in peace regardless of how much resentment she has.

The master-servant banter with Seiya and Ristarte is always funny. And YAS, the party finally gets some rest after quite sometime.
Dec 18, 2019 8:31 AM

Mar 2014
Ok Seiya has definitely felt the pain of death and loss before.

I like how I knew the old man was gonna betray them all from that one look he had when Seiya told him to stay behind at the castle
Dec 18, 2019 8:37 AM

Nov 2014
And another tip that there is something more to Sayia's background. I hope we learn it all before anime ends.

Some good slaps again this episode!
Dec 18, 2019 9:41 AM

Apr 2012
Gloomy-eyes said:
... gender equality
10 out of 10.

Aren't you a cute little brainwashed peon.
Dec 18, 2019 9:53 AM
Mar 2013
Gloomy-eyes said:
Plot twist, epic fight and gender equality. All in one episode

10 out of 10.
hahha true we need more of this kind of things
Dec 18, 2019 10:33 AM

Jan 2015
Another great episode

Seiya losing an arm was a shock
Dec 18, 2019 10:37 AM
Oct 2018
Hmmmmm does sieya have some parent issues?
Dec 18, 2019 10:41 AM

Jan 2008
Seiya's speech about how once you lose a parent, no matter how loud you howl they'll never hear you, really got to me. Especially his dark stare afterwards, like he was trying not to cry.

I can't help but wonder if he used to be the exact opposite personality, throwing caution to the wind, and it ended up getting people killed. Worst of all, he might have had a fight with his dad beforehand, and he never got to apologize or resolve things. I really hope we get his back story.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Dec 18, 2019 10:57 AM

Feb 2017
yo, did the ending to let them enjoy the time is a death flag / he worried they might die the next batle?
also there is a possibilitiy that seiya could left them at that moment.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Dec 18, 2019 12:23 PM

Nov 2016
Oh man, great episode. Seiya is definitely a perhaps monster xD

On a different note, I definitely enjoyed the character development displayed and there were also several hints regarding his past which got me curious. But then again, knowing the nature of this series, I can't exclude the possibility that this will just lead to yet another ridiculously exaggerated gag:D

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 18, 2019 12:36 PM

Aug 2019
So far, this is the best episode, because it was really funny from start to end.

Dec 18, 2019 12:46 PM

May 2015
Love this series so much. Even during the serious moments I couldnt stop grinning.

Now it seems Seiya may have had a dark past of his parent dying and them fighting beforehand. Thats just my guess though.

It was interesting to see Seiya backed into a corner. Its a shame they're already right at the door to fighting the demon lord. Probably wont be a season two then. I guess most isekai like this dont get one anyway.

Cant wait for the next episode.

One thing I love about this anime and the community around it is when it got a delay it did suck but literally everyone was like "They're not Ready Perfectly" XD. I love this anime.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 18, 2019 1:06 PM

Jan 2012
ristarte crying hit me hard oof
really great voice actress

Dec 18, 2019 1:12 PM

Nov 2019
Holy moly! that battle was pretty awesome. One of the best Episodes so far, and one of the best, if not the best fight. That Counter move was it something he got from Valkyria or something 🤔

Also, God damn

Dec 18, 2019 2:44 PM

Feb 2017
evoniee said:
yo, did the ending to let them enjoy the time is a death flag / he worried they might die the next batle?

It also seems like that to me, iirc only Ishtar ruler of the heaven is left to teach anything to Seiya and he barely won the last fight so to me it looks like he is letting them have their fun because he's not sure he'll be able to defeat the demon king.
Dec 18, 2019 2:55 PM

Apr 2015
Fight was pretty good and Seiya does have a soft side! Maybe it has to do with his past that was hinted on a little bit. Perhaps this was worth the extra week wait!

Rista's faces are great again as usual!
Dec 18, 2019 3:49 PM

Jul 2017
So looks like sex training with Valkyrie really did pay off lol
Dec 18, 2019 4:37 PM

Jun 2016
Rista is not that useless after all, she's a walking heavenly-portal and a healer (she re-attached the arm to Seiyaa) but Seiyaa always treats her rough... XD

Dec 18, 2019 5:41 PM

Oct 2019
impatiently, what kind of training Seiya will do to maou
Dec 18, 2019 5:45 PM

Sep 2016
This show managed to take itself seriously with success.
Hard to pull off when you're basically a comedy gag anime, lol.

Welp, next will be the demon king I guess, I don't think there's some enemy, stronger than the dude of this ep, around xD
bruh
Dec 18, 2019 5:56 PM
Jan 2013
Luxeraph said:
evoniee said:

It also seems like that to me, iirc only Ishtar ruler of the heaven is left to teach anything to Seiya and he barely won the last fight so to me it looks like he is letting them have their fun because he's not sure he'll be able to defeat the demon king.

Either that, or he is going to use the Valkyrie technique that the Goddess explicitly said humans could not handle. It looks like Seiya is really prepared to do something drastic now.
Dec 18, 2019 5:57 PM

Nov 2017
Damn good episode,worth the wait.
And some nice foreshadowing as well,since the Demon lord gave the warmaster a god eater,wonder what he kept to himself ;)
Dec 18, 2019 6:10 PM

Aug 2018
My favorite part of this episode ? When Seiya slapped Rosalie, that was satisfying and funny as usual
Dec 18, 2019 7:34 PM

Jan 2013
i totally expected the warmaster be a pervy old man to Rista knowing this series...the end result i also saw a mile away lol
Dec 18, 2019 8:22 PM

Oct 2018
seiya is going to sacrifice himself..............
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Dec 18, 2019 9:29 PM
Feb 2017
When they were talking at the throne I suspected that the Warmaster would be the Demon King, close enough though.

The fight was actually pretty good, and the light humor didn’t detract from any of the darker tones of the episode. Overall it was a pretty great episode.

Seiya saying to go have fun is not a good sign, I think he knows that he won’t beat the Demon King or that he will die in the next battle. Wonder what kind of training he will have to do in order to win against the Demon King.

I remember when the show first started I didn’t expect much from his character but I love the small progression he has made and the adversities that he’s been having to face.

Also does anyone know how many heroes have saved S-rank worlds? I feel like there would have to be none, right? Since Seiya is like the pinnacle of cautiousness and preparation it’s hard to see someone being better than him. I don’t know if this was said in the first episode or not, no spoilers please.
MegaStrideDec 18, 2019 9:46 PM
Dec 18, 2019 9:36 PM

Aug 2018
Awesome! Episode
Dec 18, 2019 9:41 PM
Jun 2017
Wow!!! This fight maybe is the hardest one he ever had with as he really showed some of his great moves there just to beat the demonkin.

Ohh that means the demon lord really is a strong one. Lets see what will happen in the next episodes
Dec 18, 2019 11:03 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, this was one awesome episode! Animation was a little iffy throughout though so here's to hoping the wonderful folks over at White Fox can somehow pull through the remaining two episodes.

I remember laughing my arse off last week when the Warlord turned into a baby out of nowhere and what followed here was no exception, this show just keeps getting better by the episode lol.

Pretty dope fight for this week too, looks like the Demon Lord will be a hassle no doubt. Yikes, didn't expect his arm to go flying off. But I suppose it was a calculated risk to take out the opponent's stronger arm which did prove to be the decisive factor unsurprisingly in the end. Now, that's absurdity and very unlike him to say the least.

Poor Rosalie, first learning that her father is supposedly cursed but then finding out the truth that he's become a follower of the Demon Lord now, that's got to be traumatizing as heck jeez. I figured he swapped sides when he was having that conversation with Lista behind the statue but I didn't expect him to become a follower. Lol, that explanation to being a baby as testament to his fond of the demon king was oddly quite hilarious too.

Hilarious how the "slapping session" is back on the other hand, Seiya knows no bounds xD. Some really touching words from Seiya though.

Speaking of Seiya, lots of foreshadowing surrounding him this episode...
Being experienced in life-death situations? Possibly seeing the demise of a loved one in front of him? Now, that's quite unusual. I feel like they're hinting at something grand here, and him accepting Lista's deal there in the end pretty much solidifies it.

Lista this episode was glorious too. She's glorious every time but even more so this episode. Toyosaki-san is absolutely nailing this! Dat super saiyan transformation though, can't get enough of her extreme facial expressions. Last bit there knowing she totally messed up and trying to smooth it over was pretty hilarious too, Mash and Eruru's reactions there were pin-point as well.

Definitely looking forward to more! Just 2 more episodes left, I wonder if we'll get to see the showdown and aftermath of the inevitable battle.

emraanash said:

Kind of got similar vibes too. Cautiousness is his motto but he eased off a bit there this episode, and of course this isn't good signs - that's my prime reasoning lol.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 18, 2019 11:11 PM
Oct 2019
Till now this was the best ep
Funny, good action, Rista being humiliated(as usual XD ), the princess being slapped..

Rista: "He is like my servant"
Also Rista: *kneels on the floor and obeys Seya *
Dec 19, 2019 12:08 AM

Apr 2007
This was a great episode.

Sorghaghtani said:
Also, I feel like they are setting up some relationship between Seiya and the Demon Lord. Maybe they've met before? There should be no way for the Demon Lord to know about Seiya's world otherwise, and to give the Warlord such broken weapons.

I wonder if the demon lord was a previous hero, perhaps also from Japan. Maybe there is some connection to Seiya personally, too, but I don't think that's necessarily the case. My current theory is that Seiya was a hero that failed to save the world he was summoned to save. I still think he'll end up becoming a god after he sacrifices himself to save the world, perhaps using Valkyrie's ultimate move like Sorghaghtani said in a different post.
Blergh.
Dec 19, 2019 1:10 AM

Oct 2012
Since no one is talking about it.

tentacles = off-brand anime
Dec 19, 2019 1:29 AM
Apr 2014
Franz79 said:
Rista is not that useless after all, she's a walking heavenly-portal and a healer (she re-attached the arm to Seiyaa) but Seiyaa always treats her rough... XD

My favorite moment

Dec 19, 2019 1:35 AM
Nov 2016
Seiya taking off the ridiculously heavy weights and doing a move that will take a toll on his body reminded me of Rock Lee during the exams in the original Naruto.

I'm wondering if his move Double Eternal Sword EX Phoen-- was supposed to be like games where names are sometimes too long and they get cut off.

My prediction for the fight against the Demon Lord: Seiya learned Omega Valkyrja (he has shown that he is able to learn things from the gods even if they don't teach him) and uses it against the Demon Lord, Rista proves useless (no shocker there) in preventing Seiya's death from the recoil since her healing is slow, so Seiya uses the greater healing herbs to prevent his death. Wouldn't surprise me if Seiya is reborn as one of the gods.
Dec 19, 2019 2:07 AM
Aug 2018
This episode got a little bit serious and they're now dropping hints about his past which aren't that subtle like the previous ones.. interesting. Somehow dog girl wasn't as annoying this time around. The warlord looked handsome as young demon
Dec 19, 2019 2:12 AM

Mar 2018
Lolololol so bad it's good.
Dec 19, 2019 2:16 AM

May 2019
So... Seiya's faced death before, huh? Interesting. Maybe he was a hero over and over again - that'd explain his attitude and freakish stats.

Probably my favourite episode so far. It embraced the lighthearted and thin plot detailing but also had a foreboding tone and dark thematic concerns.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Dec 19, 2019 5:00 AM
Nov 2019
Could the Demon lord be Seiya's dad???

Sort of plot twist I'd expect....
Dec 19, 2019 5:07 AM

Oct 2018
_MushiRock11_ said:
Damn, this was one awesome episode! Animation was a little iffy throughout though so here's to hoping the wonderful folks over at White Fox can somehow pull through the remaining two episodes.

I remember laughing my arse off last week when the Warlord turned into a baby out of nowhere and what followed here was no exception, this show just keeps getting better by the episode lol.

Pretty dope fight for this week too, looks like the Demon Lord will be a hassle no doubt. Yikes, didn't expect his arm to go flying off. But I suppose it was a calculated risk to take out the opponent's stronger arm which did prove to be the decisive factor unsurprisingly in the end. Now, that's absurdity and very unlike him to say the least.

Poor Rosalie, first learning that her father is supposedly cursed but then finding out the truth that he's become a follower of the Demon Lord now, that's got to be traumatizing as heck jeez. I figured he swapped sides when he was having that conversation with Lista behind the statue but I didn't expect him to become a follower. Lol, that explanation to being a baby as testament to his fond of the demon king was oddly quite hilarious too.

Hilarious how the "slapping session" is back on the other hand, Seiya knows no bounds xD. Some really touching words from Seiya though.

Speaking of Seiya, lots of foreshadowing surrounding him this episode...
Being experienced in life-death situations? Possibly seeing the demise of a loved one in front of him? Now, that's quite unusual. I feel like they're hinting at something grand here, and him accepting Lista's deal there in the end pretty much solidifies it.

Lista this episode was glorious too. She's glorious every time but even more so this episode. Toyosaki-san is absolutely nailing this! Dat super saiyan transformation though, can't get enough of her extreme facial expressions. Last bit there knowing she totally messed up and trying to smooth it over was pretty hilarious too, Mash and Eruru's reactions there were pin-point as well.

Definitely looking forward to more! Just 2 more episodes left, I wonder if we'll get to see the showdown and aftermath of the inevitable battle.

emraanash said:

Kind of got similar vibes too. Cautiousness is his motto but he eased off a bit there this episode, and of course this isn't good signs - that's my prime reasoning lol.

I hope we get season 2 .... and get to know about his past.....
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

272 by poppaccino »»
Mar 31, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2019

179 by Beatnik »»
Jan 19, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

273 by vicok »»
Dec 13, 2023 3:10 PM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2019

135 by Ayano_Kuma »»
Nov 8, 2023 4:57 AM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

208 by brunoyilli »»
Oct 31, 2023 7:51 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.