Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 17, 2019 1:48 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Charmy got so happy after being complemented by Yuno. Priceless.

The power up this episode though. Lira should learn not to underestimate Charmy when she's pissed off. The fight is pretty dope. Charmy's earned my respect.
Dec 17, 2019 4:08 AM

Apr 2018
Charmy=God tier girl

Fantastic episode!
Dec 17, 2019 4:30 AM
Apr 2014
oh damn didnt realized we're reaching that part soon

sakuga wen
Dec 17, 2019 4:45 AM
Sep 2015
I've mentioned this many times before, but Charmy is just amazing, and now she can attack too she's just cheating! I like men but Black Clover's strong independent female characters like Mereoleona and Charmy make me can't help but root for them.

Now back with the male side, Yuno is back and is hotter than before, I still wait if we'll see the elf version of my piercing boy Mars, my DILF Captain Yami is not seen anywhere in this episode.

PS. there are some philosophists offer solutions of Liar paradox.
Dec 17, 2019 4:55 AM
Dec 2015
wtf charmy

and wtf is this thing

they are going to interduce to us new race now?
demons?
in the middle of this big fucking fight?

(i dont want spoilers)
Dec 17, 2019 5:55 AM

Jul 2013
What the Hell. Between the plot twists behind Charmy and the traitorous elf reveal at the end, this episode was insane. Older Charmy is kinda hot, not gonna lie.
Captain Jack's entrance in Noelle's battle was hilarious. But where's Yami?
Dec 17, 2019 6:02 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Holy fudge, that mysterious person from the Op is actually a person? Mate, I thought it was the inner darkness within Asta taking form or something of the sort. Pretty sure Asta is still related to this being nonetheless.

Anyway, this episode's highlight was noneother than Charmy-senpai herself. Now we're getting different species into the show lol. Charmy's shock in finding that out was just pure gold. Rill-elf, you're so going to regret spoiling that food.

Anyway, props to Yuno for bringing the whole crew though. Now, there ought to be fewer casualties although I doubt any over there fighting would've died either way. Noelle and Capt. Jack's partnership should be interesting as well.

Definitely curious to see where this is going! Mimosa detecting a different species could've been this mysterious person I feel but it's most likely just Charmy. Well. only time will tell I suppose.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 17, 2019 6:03 AM

Mar 2019
Bad guys need to learn to not mess with Charmy's food or else they will get messed up
Dec 17, 2019 6:05 AM
Jan 2016
Great episode!

Noelle managed to do a nice blow on Fana, but obvious she would be defeated that easily, but i am glad for how strong she is now, at least captain Jack appeared for help her, Noelle reaction was funny!

Asta and Mimosa combining her powers were cool, her reaction to that was funny as well!

Damn, didn't see that coming from Charmy, she is hybrid, and have two types of magick, it was awesome, and she is also a dwarf, plot twist!

Yuno is finally there, and seems he is able to face alone against Raia and the false Litch, and an awesome plot twist at end, the other elf is a traitor, and seems to be a demon.

What a cliffhanger, can´t wait for more!
LimaolcDec 17, 2019 6:12 AM
Dec 17, 2019 6:10 AM

Nov 2016
Holy shit, this episode was full of surprises. I didn't expect Charmy to be a half human/dwarf hybrid. I might call her onee-san from now on.

And wtf, betrayal at the finishing line? Or were the elves just used? This seems to a common plot twist in shounen xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 17, 2019 6:32 AM

Feb 2018
HE IS COMING, THE MASTERMIND IS COMING
Dec 17, 2019 6:57 AM

Dec 2018
A wolf in sheep's clothing, eh?

THE PLOT THICKKKENS.

Gotta say though the animation were pretty bad this episode, but that's not a big problem I guess, since the main battle is only Rill vs Charmy.

So now we got Humans ,Elf, Dwarf,and Demon(?).

That petit clover is copying from the Knight and the Knave I guess...
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Dec 17, 2019 8:18 AM
Jun 2016
Heh, Charmy being a Half Dwarf? amazing, why haven't i thought about Dwarfs before if they have Elves? Explains her being smol (now shes gotten a power up, but who hasn't at this point?)
Dec 17, 2019 9:05 AM

Feb 2011
Charmy being half dwarf makes so much sense to me, with her appetite and stature haha

Dec 17, 2019 10:27 AM

Jan 2008
Was nice to finally see adult form Charmy, her reactions were great. Overall visuals were pretty meh this episode though. Really wish they'd give Noelle some of that sakuga.
Dec 17, 2019 11:58 AM

May 2018
Ok, so with asta and Mimosa weren't able to defeat Rill, it took a half human and half dwarf like Chamy to kick rill's ass.

Look someone from those 3 is getting greedy, and it's Ronnie
Dec 17, 2019 12:55 PM

Jan 2013
I love Charmy! And yes finally it gonna show
Dec 17, 2019 12:59 PM

Apr 2015
Charmy gets her moment to shine and to be honest, I loved every bit of it! She had no idea for all this time that she was 50% Dwarf.

So this mysterious thing in the OP is actually among the elves, is it a demon? Or maybe a dark-elf? If they have them that is. Looking forward to see what he actually is!
Dec 17, 2019 1:29 PM

Dec 2016
kun_kirito said:
wtf charmy

and wtf is this thing

they are going to interduce to us new race now?
demons?
in the middle of this big fucking fight?

(i dont want spoilers)

kinda spoiler, only if you want to know ;)
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 17, 2019 2:09 PM

Jul 2017
holy moly Charmy's badassary continues lmao.

also "Yuno's desert is me" damn that fairy is kinky af
Dec 17, 2019 4:04 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
Ths arc does a lot for Charmy specifically. Now we reach the climax of the arc
Dec 17, 2019 4:36 PM

Feb 2008
Cute sheep is not a sheep but true form is Wolf .

Big Bad Wolf ^_^

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 17, 2019 4:51 PM
Jun 2017
As an anime only--- i want to watch that next episode already... whats happening with those elves?

And charmy just revealed her true form--- a half Dwarf and human...

Ohhh!!! Next episode im ready for you
Dec 17, 2019 5:02 PM

Apr 2014
Why did they rush through this episode, making most of the scenes feel like there weren't any stakes, but insert random filler between arcs that is just awful. Why not stretch these scenes out so there is more of an impact and we actually don't get such a rushed episode.
Dec 17, 2019 5:27 PM
Mar 2015
Charmy's origins are revealed. Yuno levels up and the demon who killed the elves finally is revealed
Dec 17, 2019 7:53 PM

Jul 2013
So much things happened in this episode. At first it's really nice to see how much stronger Noelle got even if it seems that Fana is immortal which is definitely a problem. I think with Jacks help they should be able to beat her.

Wtf happened to Charmy. That was so unexpected. I mean I knew she would be pissed because of the food which fell to thr ground but that? Not only that she grew up and her sheep transformed into a giant wolf, she also is a halflin of dward and human. I just hope she stays like that forever even if I know the chances are slim.

Finally Yuno appeard again. I was wondering when we would see him again. That ending though. Who the heck is this guy? He just perforated Liar in an instant. Things are about to get even more interesting. Can't wait for the reveal next week.

Petite Clover was fun. Poor Liar confused himself to much :D

Dec 17, 2019 10:01 PM

Oct 2017
F for those who thought charmy was just a cute little mana recover girl. Her second attribute of eating magic is opaf. Also Noelle was bad ass once again.
MegamiRemDec 17, 2019 10:08 PM
Dec 17, 2019 11:26 PM

Aug 2012
_MushiRock11_ said:
Holy fudge, that mysterious person from the Op is actually a person? Mate, I thought it was the inner darkness within Asta taking form or something of the sort. Pretty sure Asta is still related to this being nonetheless.

Anyway, this episode's highlight was noneother than Charmy-senpai herself. Now we're getting different species into the show lol. Charmy's shock in finding that out was just pure gold. Rill-elf, you're so going to regret spoiling that food.

Anyway, props to Yuno for bringing the whole crew though. Now, there ought to be fewer casualties although I doubt any over there fighting would've died either way. Noelle and Capt. Jack's partnership should be interesting as well.

Definitely curious to see where this is going! Mimosa detecting a different species could've been this mysterious person I feel but it's most likely just Charmy. Well. only time will tell I suppose.
Yes . It was long prefaced that elves descend from demons and that elf forbidden spells and Asta powers come from demons.
Dec 18, 2019 12:44 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
nightcrawlercyp said:
Yes . It was long prefaced that elves descend from demons and that elf forbidden spells and Asta powers come from demons.

Right, makes sense, thanks!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 18, 2019 2:43 AM

Sep 2012
I think It's Pretty Clear who that person is by looking at the intro closely and then at the preview.
But then again, Said person would have to be a certain thing in order to be there in the first place.

P.S : I tried to be as vague as possible xD
Dec 18, 2019 2:54 AM

Jul 2017
The battles just rage on in the Shadow Palace to no end in sight.

Finally, Yuno drops in the ball from the outside and lands both himself and Charmy in the Shadow Palace. Even in the presence of the elves, her persona changes after elve Rill spelt her food, and that's not good, with Charmy and her magic turning into "a wolf in sheep's clothing". Never would expect her magic to be so versatile, with her weapon being food, the same way that heals everyone and empowers them up.

Where Yuno landed, it was right at the heart of the elves stronghold, with Patri, Raia and Ronne. Even when the Magic Stone is taken from Yuno, an unknown character forms...that form in the OP is gonna show up soon.
Dec 18, 2019 5:32 AM

Jun 2016
wowww...
that charmy evolution and demon races show her self so fucking surprises me !!

that is totally insane !!!
Dec 18, 2019 6:33 AM
Jul 2018
Wow, I can't wait for the next episode, it's crazy where this story is going. :)
Dec 18, 2019 4:30 PM
Mar 2014
Charmy BANKAI !!!!.... :D

That is one awesome upgrade.

At least that explains where she has been storing all that mana power, and where it come from.

A literal Wolf in Sheep skin ^_^
Dec 18, 2019 5:44 PM
Dec 2018
Limaolc said:
Great episode!

Noelle managed to do a nice blow on Fana, but obvious she would be defeated that easily, but i am glad for how strong she is now, at least captain Jack appeared for help her, Noelle reaction was funny!

Asta and Mimosa combining her powers were cool, her reaction to that was funny as well!

Damn, didn't see that coming from Charmy, she is hybrid, and have two types of magick, it was awesome, and she is also a dwarf, plot twist!

Yuno is finally there, and seems he is able to face alone against Raia and the false Litch, and an awesome plot twist at end, the other elf is a traitor, and seems to be a demon.

wait wtf, i missed the part where captain jack helps noelle.. ? what part is that?
Dec 19, 2019 2:42 AM

May 2019
Damn, Charmy's awoken!

That smile at the end was creepy asf - I loved it

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Dec 19, 2019 6:12 PM
Jan 2016
Troublenugget said:
Limaolc said:
Great episode!

wait wtf, i missed the part where captain jack helps noelle.. ? what part is that?

Minute 17:08 bro :)
Dec 19, 2019 9:08 PM

Oct 2008
Charmy's time to shine and her limit break hybrid mode was awesome!!!
OMG! there is a much more sinister villain rather than the elves! now this is getting interesting!
5/5.

Dec 21, 2019 4:52 AM
Dec 2018
Limaolc said:
Troublenugget said:

Minute 17:08 bro :)

thanks bro, wtf i dont know how i missed this must have zoned out during this part lmao
Dec 21, 2019 6:01 AM
Mar 2018
The demon makes his grand entrance in the next episode.
Dec 21, 2019 11:35 AM

Sep 2017
Well what a convenient power up for Charmy. Talk about lazy writing. Not only has there been zero clues and/or buildup to add some kind of excitement to this reveal, but it's about a race that we have literally never even heard of before in the context of this show.
Dec 21, 2019 7:27 PM

Jan 2011
Charmy just gets better and better.
Dec 22, 2019 1:15 PM

Jun 2015
Miz charmy is nice enough to feed the enemy but if you insult her she will eat you

what on earth was that thing the attacked Raiya at the end?
kowai
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 25, 2019 9:01 AM

Dec 2014
so fights continue... hmmm seems like there was traitor in the elves too
Dec 25, 2019 2:41 PM

Oct 2016
'My imagination won't be beaten by your appetite!'

you sure did waste her food, you don't anger a hybrid

Good ep. I liked the twist with Charmy but was it the best timing to introduce a new race in the middle of a fight lol? also who was the one lying at the end???
Dec 26, 2019 7:04 PM

Aug 2015
This was a good episode. Great to see Charmy fight some more ~ interesting to learn she is a hybrid. The ending was quite intense ~ one of the elf isn't an elf but something else. I wonder if we will learn about Yuno's and Asta's parents.
Jan 4, 2020 5:50 PM

Jan 2018
Charmy is sooo OP!
Jan 8, 2020 2:50 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, Charmy transformed!
Jan 8, 2020 3:11 AM

Dec 2019
I wonder what race they'll introduce next..
Jan 13, 2020 1:03 PM

Apr 2017
Holy moly, that episode was tremendous.
Yuno came back with support.
As... Jack broke through the walls to Noelle. Kind hilarious.
Some dope fights and this big "wtf" at the end. So freaking hype dude!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 145 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2020

64 by Vindicater »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

75 by DrCarlosRamos »»
Apr 25, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
Apr 25, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
Apr 25, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Apr 24, 4:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.