Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 3, 2019 1:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dream Magic is so amusing to watch lol

Dorothy/Reve made this episode entertaining with her personality. The fight looked pretty flashy too. No wonder Dorothy had enough magical skills to be a captain (although Reve was the one controlling her).
Dec 3, 2019 4:17 AM
Sep 2015
I think half of this arc is all about charmy's food, not complaining though.
Dec 3, 2019 5:28 AM

Oct 2015
Didn't know Dorothy was this cheerful, a joy to watch though. She should have more appearances on the show.

Henry wanting to sacrifice himself for the team would've been a great development, too bad he was stopped. Gauche being all mushy was kinda nice, he finally showed some affection to the team, finally. The hug to him was kinda heartwarming, all hail to the "Go-Gau combo". Only Yami and Finral are missing now.

The animation on this was " bullshit" though. Luck looked like he rapes toads in his spare time, and Asta looked like he faps to podophilia.

How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 3, 2019 5:31 AM
Oct 2019
- Dorthy Unsworth tho...that was unexpected
- RIP Droit and Eclat for the second time
- Henry did what all of us were thinking lol
Dec 3, 2019 6:44 AM

Jul 2013
I for sure didn't expect captain Dorothy to be a genki girl, but I welcome this. RIP Charmy status as onee-chan loli, however.
Now that Gauche is back the Black Bulls as a whole (except Finral) can kick asses together.
Dec 3, 2019 7:58 AM

Nov 2016
Oh god, I already love Dorothy haha.

The return of Gauche and the reunion of the Black Bulls, it's emotional, I could've cried.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 3, 2019 8:02 AM

Feb 2008
Well of course for so far we know Dorothy is always sleeping and it wouldn't be surprise that she is opposite and is cheerful girl well in dream world.
She doesn't seem like she truly have does anything when she awake LUL.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 3, 2019 8:18 AM
Mar 2015
Henry and the real Dorothy helped them get through this episode
Dec 3, 2019 8:41 AM

Aug 2013
Captain Dorothy being so cheerful, now that's a surprise.

Dec 3, 2019 11:24 AM

Jul 2017
You know, if this show wasn't a typical battle shounen, Elf Gauche's speech about actions having consequences could've triggered a F/SN type ordeal about ideaals and whatnot, but that's asking for too much from this show lol

But Gauche returning was pretty nice
Dec 3, 2019 11:43 AM
Apr 2017
It's just me.. or did they really improve the animations and how do the characters look?? ;O
Dec 3, 2019 1:43 PM

Apr 2016
Finally the part in the “world of dreams” has ended. I want to see more about the real Licht. Good episode.
Dec 3, 2019 2:47 PM
Jan 2016
Good episode!

They managed to made elf summon the true Dorothy in dream world, and i liked her a lot, didn't expect that personality!

Asta and other managed aswell to bring Gauche and Marie back, they were nice understanding that they were wrong!

Gauche's comeback was fun!
Dec 3, 2019 2:51 PM
Nov 2019
Good episode, Gauche Dorothy are back to normal.
Did I saw Fuegoleon in the preview of the next episode... *-*
Dec 3, 2019 3:41 PM

Dec 2016
Short_Circut said:
You know, if this show wasn't a typical battle shounen, Elf Gauche's speech about actions having consequences could've triggered a F/SN type ordeal about ideaals and whatnot

Could you elaborate more? because I didn't understand what you said. and what this "F/SN" means??
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 3, 2019 4:02 PM

Jul 2017
Nieznajomy43 said:
Short_Circut said:
You know, if this show wasn't a typical battle shounen, Elf Gauche's speech about actions having consequences could've triggered a F/SN type ordeal about ideaals and whatnot

Could you elaborate more? because I didn't understand what you said. and what this "F/SN" means??

F/SN is referring to Fate/Stay Night. 2 of the routes in particular involve a lot of questioning of the MC's heroic/idealistic ideals.

What I was getting at with the Gauche speech is how he warned Asta about being weary of his actions since they have consequences, which could have set up a situation where Asta would end up having to deal with a situation where he just can't save someone, or a case where his whole idea of trying to save his friends and convert the elves ends up going awry in one way or another. Either way the idea was that Elf Gauche gave a warning and eventually Asta ends up questioning whether his belief of saving everyone is worth it or not (or something along those lines)

But as this is a simple battle shounen I don't see anything like that happening
Dec 3, 2019 5:33 PM

Sep 2017
That attempt of self sacrifice by Henry was really weak, but hey the little flash into Gauche's backstory was interesting. I'm imagining how incredible the dream world fight could have looked if it was animated and directed well. The amount of creativity they could of had with the two captains going at it is limitless. Shame.
Dec 3, 2019 11:41 PM

Jul 2017
All forces engaged with no way out...or seems?

In the Glamour World where Magna and the others are trapped, an unlikely power awakened the true Coral Peacocks captain, and what an eye-opener. At least now the spell is broken.

In the real world fighting reincarnated Gauche and Marie, Asta and the others finally overcame and released the elves within them.

When all is said or done, all of the Black Bulls are together once again. Next mission, to rescue Captain Yami (with Jack the Ripper) in Licht's world!
Dec 4, 2019 6:44 AM

Dec 2018
Well elf Dorothy vs real Dorothy, it's a battle of who's more creative I guess.

If they had the idea to spawn real Dorothy in that world, why the idea to spawn Julius didn't come to their mind ? Assuming that elf know Julius though...
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Dec 4, 2019 9:24 AM

Apr 2014
Kish0 said:
Well elf Dorothy vs real Dorothy, it's a battle of who's more creative I guess.

If they had the idea to spawn real Dorothy in that world, why the idea to spawn Julius didn't come to their mind ? Assuming that elf know Julius though...

Whatever author decides but boi that is really good point tho.
Dec 4, 2019 12:14 PM

Dec 2016
Short_Circut said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

F/SN is referring to Fate/Stay Night. 2 of the routes in particular involve a lot of questioning of the MC's heroic/idealistic ideals.

What I was getting at with the Gauche speech is how he warned Asta about being weary of his actions since they have consequences, which could have set up a situation where Asta would end up having to deal with a situation where he just can't save someone, or a case where his whole idea of trying to save his friends and convert the elves ends up going awry in one way or another. Either way the idea was that Elf Gauche gave a warning and eventually Asta ends up questioning whether his belief of saving everyone is worth it or not (or something along those lines)

Oh, ok. I as manga reader and when current manga arc is going I think there is possibility for that.

but overall this series is full of consequences like Asta as commoner, user of anti magic and Devil "wielder" also his desire to become to become Magic Emperor makes nobles/royalty angry and scared of him.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 4, 2019 12:34 PM

Jul 2017
Nieznajomy43 said:
Short_Circut said:

Oh, ok. I as manga reader and when current manga arc is going I think there is possibility for that.

but overall this series is full of consequences like Asta as commoner, user of anti magic and Devil "wielder" also his desire to become to become Magic Emperor makes nobles/royalty angry and scared of him.

I don't mean those kinds of consequences, that's something you'd see in a typical battle shounen (i.e., being doubted by everyone and going up against all odds etc.). Bit spoilery but the consequences I'm referring to have to deal more with actual lives at stake, overall having a much darker tone than what is currently present

Even this arc was kind of alluding to that idea, with a lot of people turning to elves with no way to go back, so Asta and co. would have to now be enemies with their once friends. That is until Asta's whole anti magic trick with the sword brings everyone back to normal.

It'd be nice if the series does go that route (that I said originally) if it does indeed happen in the manga, but idk if we're on the same page right now lmao
Dec 4, 2019 3:48 PM

Jan 2016
That was a pretty good episode! I'm glad they went through it rather quickly too so we can get to the good bits >:)
Dec 4, 2019 7:57 PM

Oct 2008
OHEMGHEE! with Gauche back, the entire Black Bulls is complete!!!
5/5.

Dec 4, 2019 10:07 PM

Oct 2017
Dorothy was fun to watch and nice Gauche is back to normal. Thou Noelle being tsundere is the best XD.
Dec 6, 2019 4:13 PM
Jan 2019
All those Alice in Wonderland/Wizard of Oz references tho xD
Dec 7, 2019 11:19 AM
May 2016
Short_Circut said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

That is until Asta's whole anti magic trick with the sword brings everyone back to normal.

Actually Droit was briefly shown to recognize that the not-fully awakened Licht purposefully gave the Demon-Destroyer sword to Asta.
Dec 8, 2019 5:45 AM

Dec 2014
nice the black bull black together
Dec 10, 2019 10:41 AM

May 2018
Wlep, back to the deep sleep for Droit and Eclat as Gauche and Marie awakes....
Dec 11, 2019 9:50 PM
Aug 2017
DOROTHY CHWAAAAAAN 😍😍😍
Dec 13, 2019 7:53 PM

Jul 2013
Was interesting to see something of Gauches background. Now it makes more sense the way he acts all the time. Damn the fight between the 2 Dorothys was pretty intense even if we sadly couldn't see to much about it. I didn't expect her to be so energetic.

So besides Yami everyone else of the Black Bull is assembled. Haven't seen that in a while. Next target: shadow palace.

Dec 15, 2019 2:27 AM

Aug 2015
This was a very fun episode. Wish Glamour World was real 😂😂😂. Nice to see everyone being themselves. Looks like we'll get a serious battle next episode.
Dec 18, 2019 4:56 AM

Dec 2012
Oh, it really was humans who murdered the elves. A bit disappointed that it turned out to be so straightforward. Since they never showed the humans before, I had a sinking suspicion that the elves' vengeance against the humans might have been built on a lie.
Jan 3, 2020 3:43 PM

Feb 2013
All the members are here now.
Apr 1, 2020 9:54 AM

May 2018
ok I now love Dorothy
Apr 24, 2020 6:32 AM

Mar 2009
Swole Vanessa tho.
May 20, 2020 12:36 PM

Mar 2019
I was hoping that the elves could live together with the humans again,but don't know if it will be possible
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 22, 2020 1:33 AM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
So we know Black Bulls is technically OP, but -- does that mean all the members (minus Asta) have more mana then usual as they're just used to getting it leeched from them? Especially Charmy since she just keeps eating? Like she's literally a good chunk of why Henry's stayed alive. Imagine if he was absorbing dreams/mana
Feb 13, 2021 10:09 AM

Mar 2016
So simple, yet so brilliant, Luck is being a genius here to think about using Dorothy to beat elf Dorothy. The occasionally hyperactive onee-san Dorothy.

So now it's shown that the human royals stole the elves magic, which is why all the royals in the present have such a tremendous magic capacity. Now, about that magic device, oh we're close to finding out, can't wait.

Gauche and Marie are back and so are the others from the glamour world, minus a few others, the Blackbulls are pretty much back. How's that 'other squads' ?

Mar 30, 2021 1:59 AM

Dec 2013
I already really like the real Dorothy. Her chipper attitude is a lot of fun to watch.

Of course they stopped Henry from sacrificing himself. It felt a little anti climatic but it was still nice to see Gauche return.
Jun 19, 2021 9:35 AM

Jun 2020
So the odds turned into their favor by Sally thinking up for that idea damn what a change of personality as we see Dorothy being cheerful I thought she was a shy type of person but this changes everything my first impressions were wrong

Asta actually did it with the help of the others supporting him in the battle I almost thought Henry sacrificed himself, Glad that Gauche and Marie is back seeing the elves past lives are so sad, and seeing those humans attack them was not a joke to take

So the Black Bulls is almost complete but it's getting livelier and Charmy to save the day with her restoration magic and Dorothy to add the team she is amusing.

(P.C. Dorothy and her magic realm she has a gleeful personality)
Aug 1, 2021 10:02 PM

Mar 2015
The Black Bulls are too awesome, the real Dorothy seems fun!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 29, 2021 9:45 AM
Nov 2019
Idk how people dickride and call this mid clover ..I absolutely love this and it gets better every episode
P.S. asta the GOAT
Nov 13, 2021 4:24 PM

Jul 2015
Never thought Luck of all people would come up with the big brain strategy of bringing in the actual chipper Dorothy. Nice to see at the end everyone of the Black bulls except Finral and Yami together.

Feb 20, 2022 2:16 AM
Jul 2020
Call me crazy but i feel like sally and luck would make such a good couple LMAO
Mar 5, 2022 3:21 AM
Jul 2018
A fast paced episode.
That was a smart move to bring back Dorthy and didn't expected her to be so energetic!!
That sure was emotional when elve said good bye to mirror guy.
All Black Bulls are together, let's go!!
Mar 8, 2022 2:21 AM

Dec 2012
Dorothy.
Dorothy is 27.
Charmy is threatened.
Asta hits Droit.
Dat flashback.
Asta frees them.
Dorothy has been freed.
Dat ending.

Elf Dorothy is hotter than normal Dorothy.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 10, 2022 12:50 PM
Oct 2020
Black Bulls assemble! Operation Yami Assist. I'm sure he will be annoyed, tho. So glad Henry made it thru, I was legit concerned for a sec. Group hug- I can feel the love lol. Dat crazy dream world, knight stabbing serpent fish thing. Then it's raining Noelle and Zora. And of course Petit Clover. Asta's spa day and super buff Vanessa, which I don't mind! :)

Nov 26, 2022 6:16 PM

Mar 2010
Summoning the original Peacock sleeping leader was smart... It kinda made me feel retarded for not thinking about the same plan.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 4, 2022 8:05 PM

Jul 2022
Looks like things are more or less reset with the Black Bulls right now, minus Yami and Finral. I'm enjoying this arc a lot, even though it is very long, I think it is manageable right now. Good stuff!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

75 by DrCarlosRamos »»
Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Apr 24, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.