Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 8, 2019 9:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, entrusting a valuable laptop to Yuuko....

Ryuuko is funny to watch this episode although I do find her behavior a bit childish. A lot of comedy as usual.
Aug 8, 2019 11:26 AM

Feb 2019
It was really heartwarming seeing Yuko buy Ryo that camera. Her family may be money poor, but they are family rich. Poor Momo has no family.
Aug 8, 2019 12:47 PM

Jan 2018
I just love this show's chill attitude. And I can't wait for Yuko and Momo to stealthily become closer friends. I hope the orange girl that shows up in the op and ed will appear soon, from what I've heard from the ed I really like her voice.
Aug 8, 2019 1:18 PM

Jan 2012
Another fantastic episode, I'm seriously loving each and every episode of this; so much in fact I pre-ordered Shamiko's figure.

Really loving how lively the animation is, especially with Shamiko's tail and how expressive it can be and showing us what her current mood is, it made me want to re-watch the previous episodes to see if I can tell what her mood is in the different scenarios. I'm going to be paying more attention to her tail from now on. (Although I think her "Worried" tail was only shown once? Shortly after she transformed)

Really looking forward to the next episode <3

Aug 8, 2019 1:18 PM

Aug 2012

Ryo-chan is so pure!

And Shamiko finally transformed into her battle form and i knew everything would go wrong at her home, hilarious episode!
Aug 8, 2019 2:16 PM

Nov 2016
Don't think this means you've won. Another hilarious episode with tons of laughter.

I totally lost my shit when Seiko fell with the bowl of water and the girls ran circles hahaha. I replayed it about 5 times. God, they're all so clumsy xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 8, 2019 2:34 PM
Jan 2018
I'm loving this more with each episode. Easily one of my favorite shows this season.
Aug 8, 2019 3:01 PM

Apr 2015
So many moments where I just straight out laughed out loud. The moment the laptop bag got dropped, stepped on and got drenched was the highlight of it all, just too funny!

Dat Shamiko transformation though, poor Shamiko is so embarrassed about the outfit haha
Aug 8, 2019 3:49 PM

Aug 2018
Yuuko is way to cute. She really should be happy for having a friend like Momo.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Aug 8, 2019 5:41 PM

Oct 2007
I thought Shamiko would be in more debt with breaking a laptop. Good thing Momo is prepared for accidents. xD

Momo making a good first meeting with the imouto. ^^
Aug 8, 2019 6:42 PM

Nov 2009
momo doesn't realize that shami - shadow mistress yuuko's sister will use that laptop to help destroy her

enjoyed watching yuuko being fed that weird thing, more physical comedy at yuuko's expense would improve this show greatly
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Aug 8, 2019 8:27 PM
Jan 2019
Another comic and purifying episode. What a good combination 😁. Momo is a good friend, and Shamiko is a good older sister :').
The funniest part, was when Shamiko had to transport the laptop to her house, it was an odyssey, LOL 😂.
Aug 8, 2019 8:50 PM

Oct 2015
Momo is really a sweet heart, I liked how she pointed out Shamiko to buy Ryo a camera. Her observant skills are really awesome, and I like how she was able to follow up by giving her that laptop- what a great friend!

Of course her tail would reveal her expressions :-D
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 8, 2019 9:10 PM

Mar 2018
That outfit was so adorable xd
Was fun to see the whole family acting exactle alike at the end lol

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 8, 2019 10:19 PM

Jul 2017
Shamiko on the road to repaying Momo with more cheap tactics. However Momo is really the angel, taking Shamiko's standard of living into consideration.

Meeting Shamiko's little sister Ryoko for Momo is...a delight? Having to pay for Ryo-chan's interest takes money, but her innocent face just gives it all away.

I totally facepalmed and laughed at Shamiko's thinking of USB. Hey girl, it's not USA! LOL. Not admitting her weakness in IT, and not to mention she LITERALLY took the pronunciations and made it her own: OS = "OH (Y)ES" Wad the heck HAHA losing my shit xD

And yes, the laptop is critical for Momo. I'd swear I almost heard Shamiko cursed at Anri! And sure, getting that laptop safe and sound back home is a must. And the battle continues from Episode 1 of the dog and puddle of water! Her transformation though...

Triple disaster for Mono's laptop...press F for respect. However, Momo is lenient and placed precautions for accidents. Nice!

Funny episode. Keep this ball rolling!
Aug 9, 2019 3:15 AM

Jan 2013
MrAwesome2018 said:

Ryo-chan is so pure!

I relate soooo much with her!

When I was 11 nearing 12 I bought this keychain digital camera to have fun taking pictures and make short stop-motion videos! I also started learning how to edit photos on the computer thanks to the program it came with. Thankfully by the time I was 13 I had saved up enough b-day money to buy a proper point and shoot cam for $150 that had a screen! Meeting and being taught by Momo would have been suuuuch a blessing back then. Am cheering for you Ryo-chan!

Black_Scythe said:
Another fantastic episode, I'm seriously loving each and every episode of this; so much in fact I pre-ordered Shamiko's figure.

Didn't realize she has a figurine! I personally adore her adorable innocent look so seeing her transformation outfit was shockingly unexpected. When her sleeve first transformed I thought it was going to be a cute Gothic style dress or costume. Her body is far more mature than I thought, particularly feels so on the figure. I'd prefer a figure of her in normal clothes making silly expressions that would represent her clumsy adorableness much better. Though perhaps she'll be transforming more often in the upcoming episodes and it'll become normal to see her that way.
Aug 9, 2019 3:50 AM

Nov 2013
This anime is so adorable and lighthearted!! Definitely tied along with Maidens for my top picks this season
They’re becoming besties without even knowing it :’( <3

Aug 9, 2019 4:51 AM

Sep 2014
Lovely episode and it seems like the next one will be even better!
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 9, 2019 5:11 AM

Sep 2013
The show had a trend where the odd numbered episodes were the best episodes, but I guess that wasn't true this time around.
Aug 9, 2019 5:55 AM

Oct 2007
Can't wait to see Shamiko finally go inside Momo's house. :3

And also curious what happened to Momo parents. Are they dead?
Aug 9, 2019 8:26 AM
May 2017
Ryuko was adorable, Yuko was a good sister.
Oh yeah, her expression can show just by looking at her tail, kinda like a cat if you ask me.
The laptop scenes was fucking hilarious, Momo thinks two step ahead and prepared for everything that could happened to the laptop because of how well she knows about Yuko.

Great episode, as always.

Aug 9, 2019 2:53 PM

May 2015
Still loving this cute series. Love the friendship between Momo and Shamiko and how they're clearly best friends.

Its hilarious how everything Momo does is trying to get Shamiko into more debt so she wont battle her XD.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 9, 2019 7:17 PM

Aug 2018
Another week, another very funny and cute episode.
Aug 10, 2019 12:17 AM

Dec 2016
Alright we got a transformation for Shamiko, a funny one best whatever works or not I guess.

We didn't get one of those timers though like Momo.

Good thinking there by Momo to protect the laptop, I laughed really hard at the home sequence, after all that hard work throughout the day it almost all went wrong in those few moments.
Aug 10, 2019 8:25 PM

Nov 2009
so cute.

The lil'sis is so innocent. Actually the entire family is so innocent, LOL

___ ___ ___

BTW... the camera... I am sure most ppls don't own a camera at all now, since everyone's using their phone.

In fact, Phone cameras are reaching the point where it can take pictures on par with 1000 USD cameras. (see new Google and iPhone upcoming cameras, 2k + nightvision + super zoom)

amlgAug 10, 2019 8:32 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 11, 2019 1:33 AM

Nov 2010
The whole cast is just a bunch of nice girls, but Momo seriously takes the cake. The way she realizes she can't help Shamiko by giving her money and the way she decides to help her in other ways is just heartbreaking. The only payment she wants is the right to make fun of Shamiko a little bit when it is justified.

I only wish for Shamiko to get a wee bit smarter at the end and have a nice magical girl demon family with Momo.
Aug 11, 2019 4:12 AM

May 2018
This is the first time to saw evil character get ashamed by their sexy outfit, hahahaha. That similiar outfit to Yuko's descendant. And from what I saw about Momo, i think she don't want to battle at all. She don't want to attack Yuko, while prevent her from accomplished her goals. Yeah, I really want to know what kind of secret Momo had.

And also, more Ryo scene this week. So imouto actually want something. Glad she has great Onee-san
Aug 11, 2019 4:43 AM

Oct 2008
oh how thoughtful of Momo into lending her laptop to Shamiko and making sure it is protecterd at all cost since Momo knew Shamiko would always get into a lot of trouble!
Ryoko so cute on wanting that chichai camera!
5/5.

Aug 11, 2019 6:13 AM
Jan 2018
lol the transformation outfit
Aug 11, 2019 12:04 PM

Jun 2017
Mattinator95 said:
lol the transformation outfit

Exactly my thoughts lol and it's gonna return :DDD.
Aug 11, 2019 8:17 PM

Dec 2017
This show works really well with the weekly format. I don't ever feel like I want to breeze through the series but at the same time each episode is engaging and fun to watch. Not bad J.C. Staff.

I guess you could've fooled her with USB-A.

In fact, Phone cameras are reaching the point where it can take pictures on par with 1000 USD cameras. (see new Google and iPhone upcoming cameras, 2k + nightvision + super zoom)

To be fair, a lot of people post their photos to social media and their photos get compressed anyway so having a top-tier camera doesn't really matter much. Software features are cool and all, but DSLRs have the advantage of a bigger sensor and changeable lens over any smartphone camera.

It entirely depends on usage. Want to post your photos to Instagram or whatnot? You'll be more than fine with a smartphone camera. Want to learn photography? You're much better off getting a DSLR (or mirrorless).
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Aug 12, 2019 10:36 AM

Oct 2017
If nthng else Shamikos outfit is demon like atleast lol. The first half of this epi was decent but the later half was quite hilarious.
Aug 12, 2019 11:31 AM

Mar 2014
Momo predicting that everything would go wrong was great lol, saved the laptop

I looked up the ingredients in that magic booster on image search like she said, and it was a bunch of scary animals and ingedients lol wish they would show Shamiko's reaction to that

Really cool how the magic pill actually worked and Shamiko did her first transformation!
Aug 12, 2019 1:53 PM

Jun 2016
i like this anime ..
doesnt make me bored while watched , also super cuteness
Aug 13, 2019 9:11 AM

Nov 2011
Comedy is waning a bit, not as good as initial.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Aug 13, 2019 11:24 AM

Feb 2017
hands down best anime / comedy of this season xD

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Aug 13, 2019 11:26 PM

Jun 2019
Best hillarious episode ever I watched. Can't stop laugh til the end of the show.
Aug 15, 2019 7:04 PM

Mar 2009
@Mica-Chan10

Yeah, I was not expecting that outfit. The figure is cool, but a little too pricy for me. Hope they make a cute nendoroid for her.

This show is so damn funny and cute. Couldn't stop laughing during the last sequence at Shamiko's home, especially with her ancestor constantly landing in the garbage.
Aug 20, 2019 5:00 PM

Apr 2013
Inevitable since episode 1

I thought Ryouko might be a little different from Shami, but it turns out they are pretty much the same, cries and super clumsy, not that that is a bad thing, so it's really their entire clan, unlike Gabriel Dropout where atleast Satania's Brother wasn't hopeless
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Aug 21, 2019 5:34 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Hahaha liked the puns with Shamiko not understanding computer terms...
It's amazing that the laptop managed to survive all of that

Shamiko gets to transform!! But sadly, like with Momo's transformation, the brightness was toned down a lot and it's too dark to see anything. So much for protecting eyes, I feel like my eyesight gets worse by attempting to see what was even going on there.

The photo at the end was cute! I might end up drawing it soon :)
Aug 28, 2019 9:31 PM
Jan 2016
yuuko is such a pure heart, she bought the camera for her sister, it sure was heartwarming!

This show is really cute, impossible not to laught with yuuko and Momo! Comedy is on point!

The yuuko transformation outfit suited her well!

I knew something would happen to laptop at home, but Momo was prepared for that!

And "Don't think this means you've won"!

Aug 29, 2019 12:57 AM

Apr 2016
Another great episode I love the narrator so much .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Sep 29, 2019 7:42 AM

Aug 2018
Ryouko is good girl.. Smart, caring for her family and sister, even more than about herself maybe..
Ryouko got camera she liked, that's really sweet.. I hope she'll be happier with her hobbies..
So Yuuko's tail shows emotions, interesting.. Like for animals, right.. Maybe it's for the better that humans eventually lost tail..
Though.. Not sure, how happy and far will Ryouko get with her photo hobby.. If their family is poor, and they can't afford computer to view photos made anyway.. This time it was lucky with Momo, but what next?.. Sad..
Well, Momo presented laptop to Ryouko.. That's really nice from her.. Even if her family probably doesn't have money to afford much of electricity, she can use laptop at libraries or places like that..
Oh.. Transformation for Yuuko.. Nice.. ;P
Well.. RIP laptop.. Well.. I guess, maybe in today world Ryouko will be able to use libraries' computers..
Well.. That laptop was really a roller coaster.. It's fine.. For now.. I'll keep my reactions, because I got fooled many times, and it's alright.. ;p
It was actually quite nice.. Made me worry for Ryouko and Yuuko.. And to add, next episode promises some actual demon powers, it seems..
Nov 17, 2019 12:58 PM
Sep 2007
Lol @ Shamiko mistaking USB with USA... with American anthem in the background :D

Shamiko finally transforms.. only to be too embarassed to actualy make any use of it. Yep, times has changed since ancient Babilon, Lilith. A little bit.

Poor Shamiko - right after being told to not get laptop wet or hit, who appears? One girl with tennis rocket and balls, another with bucket of water... Good thing that Momo was saavy enough to secure the laptop before handing it over to Shamiko.
Apr 13, 2020 6:25 AM

Oct 2017
Crisis Management Form
lmao whut-
also like, Shamiko's tits are too big for that outfit man damn.
Sep 1, 2020 8:28 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
For a sake of a family reason, Shamiko continued her life as a demon poor girl. There was a lot of thing happened here and there. But, i must said, once again. What a pity life she had. She got owned by Momo's trick again, until she refuse to took out Shamiko's debt payment, extended the period of Shamiko's debt payments, and delay their unbalanced fight with absolutely amusing face. Oh, right, Shamiko's little sister being her absolute blame. Shamiko, you never learnt. However, Momo seems to be less irritating, there. But, still, she had such a mysterious past that needed to be blown up right about now. In the other side, Momo's care continued, with the obvious help of my beloved clumsy demon girl, Yuuko.

Its actually turned out to be quite sweet. Her sister reaction was indeed full of moeness when she reacted with her favourite items. Momo's seems to cared Ryouko more than Yuuko herself. Lmao. So, yeah, its happening. A poor sensitivity made Shamiko's, once again, swallowed a crushing defeat. Started by spending all of her money without any awareness, revealing the secret of her tail that linked out of her personality, enjoying her intimate time with Momo until they finally taking pictures together, then the ultimate lose by acknowledged the weakness on a persocom's matter. Ganbatte, Shamiko!

Ah, the seconds parts had so much problem. And yes, its started out with persocom problematic. Now Shamiko acted as a courier now. Once again, Momo teased her so hard with the fragility of that persocom. What a poor little girl. She needed to got ride of that shameful challenge. Her friends! That dog again! Her family! The fuck, mom! But, actually, its turned out to be good. She finally awakened her greatness change of form, and making their relations quite closed. Their photo! Oh, yes, Shamiko. Such a delicious outfit you had there! Its fitted a lot! That cultured boobs! I hope to met with it again in the next future!
badabassSep 1, 2020 8:35 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 6, 2020 4:49 AM

Aug 2018
This episode made me continue this show after the mostly meh first three eps, funny asf and yeah I keep remind myself that this is CGDCT anime
Mar 26, 2021 5:10 AM

Feb 2020
This was easily the best episode yet. So many heartwarming moments, especially between Yuuko and Ryoko. They were so cute together. And it's pretty obvious that Moro IS Yuuko's best friend. I don't have any doubts about it.

That laptop segment was hilarious. xD

Yuuko's transformation was very unexpected. She looked so beautiful and mature in that outfit.

SerafosDec 23, 2023 3:44 AM
Dec 13, 2021 1:57 AM

May 2009
DelusionalUzume said:
I thought Ryouko might be a little different from Shami, but it turns out they are pretty much the same, cries and super clumsy, not that that is a bad thing, so it's really their entire clan, unlike Gabriel Dropout where atleast Satania's Brother wasn't hopeless
Speaking of Gabriel DropOut...

The whole idea of Shamiko learning to use a computer made me compare her to Tapris.

Would be amusing if they ended up working at the same company after growing up.

(And maybe Kobayashi might be their manager by then...?)
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
May 19, 2022 10:40 PM

Jan 2019
Shamiko's sister and her adoration for her older demon sister never cease to be adorable.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2019

95 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2019

38 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2019

33 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2019

36 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2019

33 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.