Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 2, 2019 2:48 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp the matches continues but hey, it looks like Yuno is up so that means business picks up more again. Also saw a bit more of Alecdora's past. Noel in action too this episode as part of the tournament. Damn, I can't take that Fungus Magic seriously

Ugh, I can't stand Solid. I'm just glad that Noelle is able to prove that she's a lot stronger now and defeats that fool.
Apr 2, 2019 3:52 AM

Apr 2018
i don't watch the episode yet but damn, soild Opening again, the subtle and not-so-subtle hints are pretty well done

Apr 2, 2019 4:38 AM

Nov 2016
Nice opening again.

Wow, Luck was pretty awesome.

Lol, Yuno and Noelle interacting wa really amusing. Too bad that nobody listened to Gordons words xD:(

And I gotta say that this was by far the best match yet, cool flashbacks for notice me captain guy and En has such a funny ability, furthermore he's also a likeable guy.

Noelles performance eventually settled it, she killed it and gave her brother a solid trashing. Yuno was pretty badass too. The epic OST was the icing on the cake. Great episode with goosebump factor level 5/5

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 2, 2019 5:11 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty good episode this time!

New Op and ED but sadly I prefer both of the previous ones. Got to say the visuals for this Op is pretty lit though, looks like we’ll be seeing a few new characters and there is probably a foreshadowing of Capn. Vengeance there. Can’t wait for these not-so-important mock battles to end so we can finally get to the main fights!

Luck has definitely much stronger than before but I really got to wonder what was that person trying to shield the crystal up to. Luck couldn’t have so very fast that he didn’t have time to make a spell of protection or such, but well. Lol @ at the four-eyes trying to follow Asta’s footsteps.

Second battle this episode in the second half was more intriguing. Noelle totally whipped her brother’s arse and that was great to see! Meanwhile, Yuno took care of that Golden Dawns’ ace(probably) way too easy there lol. Kind of a creepy dude though, he even counted the number of times Capn Vengeance called Yuno be his name while not even holding a proper conversation with him. Poor lad, xD.

Petit Clover was great as always! Very nice to see a sequel of a much-wanted little story. Next episode preview indicates some cool Asta moments do I’m looking forward to seeing how that goes!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 2, 2019 5:21 AM

Mar 2012
That Julius in the OP man. Just that.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 2, 2019 5:27 AM
Nov 2018
_MushiRock11_ said:
Yuno took care of that Golden Dawns’ ace(probably) way too easy there lol.

Yuno defeated an equivalent of a captain, Alecdora could do little.
Apr 2, 2019 5:31 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Thinghest32 said:
_MushiRock11_ said:
Yuno took care of that Golden Dawns’ ace(probably) way too easy there lol.

Yeah, I’m totally aware of his vast power already, I just meant it in the sense that it made the whole backstory quite comical.

Apr 2, 2019 5:42 AM

Feb 2013
Yes!
Finally!
Noelle taught her lame brother a lesson!
Apr 2, 2019 6:11 AM

Nov 2018
What's with Noelle's art, she looks cross-eyed. lol
Apr 2, 2019 6:20 AM
Apr 2014
Lol what they adapted like 3 chapters for this episode. New opening looks good visually, and those hints about the next arc, I appreciate it.

The animation didn't quite do justice to this panel though https://imgur.com/JKgcoiD
Apr 2, 2019 6:33 AM

Feb 2014
That guy's body ended up between Luck's kick and a breaking crystal, that's gotta hurt like hell.

Overall very funny episode with a very good match.
The faces of Noelle and Yuno were a bit off a couple of times tho.
Apr 2, 2019 6:39 AM
Nov 2018
_MushiRock11_ said:
Thinghest32 said:

Yeah, I’m totally aware of his vast power already, I just meant it in the sense that it made the whole backstory quite comical.

There is not much to say about Alecdora, it is clearly a spell-like character who represents the haughty noble. Even his magic is bland.

The only thing worth noting is devotion to William, otherwise nothing.
Apr 2, 2019 6:56 AM
Jan 2017
That episode was amazing, the fights were hyped up well.
The dialogue to help give some context for them was perfect.
Apr 2, 2019 6:58 AM

Aug 2013
Good thing Noelle defeated her brother and taught him a lesson.

Overall, a pretty good episode. Nice OP and ED though I prefer the previous ones.

Apr 2, 2019 7:05 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Thinghest32 said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

There is not much to say about Alecdora, it is clearly a spell-like character who represents the haughty noble. Even his magic is bland.

The only thing worth noting is devotion to William, otherwise nothing.

Right, I could totally see that.

Apr 2, 2019 7:59 AM

Jul 2013
Noelle defeating her smug bully of a brother was highlight of the episode. Thought the fight would last till the next episode, but she rekted him with relative ease this one lmao. Yuno crushing Alecdora was nice too, he was way too petty.
That Mushroom magic was equally hilarious and creepy.

OP and ED were nice, but I hope the OP will have new visuals later, like it happened with the 5th one. I'm gonna miss ED 6th too, it was my favourite one.

Apr 2, 2019 8:07 AM

Nov 2010
It was satisfying seeing Noelle trash his bully of a brother.
Black Clover splurging on the OP and EDs again. Looking good
Apr 2, 2019 8:09 AM

Oct 2015
NeoAnkara said:
That Julius in the OP man. Just that.

:pepehands:
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Apr 2, 2019 8:20 AM
Mar 2019
Kinda dislike the new OP because it giving the hint of something that will happen soon :(

Gauche basically don't give a damn about the battle. Looking at Marie picture as always lol.

Good that Luck's team getting along and qualified for next battle but the main battle that I've been waiting is Noelle's team VS Solid's team.

Finally Noelle could prove that she's become better and kick her brother ass. En with his magic is pretty amusing. Thanks to him for giving emotional support to Noelle.

Asta's team battle for next episode. Can't wait for it !

Never skip the petite clover, its exactly 7 Charmy transformation if you notice lol.

Overall, love this episode.

Apr 2, 2019 10:06 AM

Apr 2016
Amazing episode , Tournament arc is awesome
BRAWLERS
Apr 2, 2019 10:56 AM
Mar 2019
Is it just me or was this a super fast paced episode? lol

Please check out my Ep. 77 Review where I give my opinion of the TOP 10 Best Scenes from the episode

Thanks in advance

https://youtu.be/3y1AO8_1QKk
Apr 2, 2019 11:03 AM

Oct 2012
Solid got wrecked but I wish it was shown a bit more dramatically. He really deserved it.
Digging the new OP by one of my favourite Japanese pop singers, Seiko Oomori. What a great surprise.
Apr 2, 2019 12:24 PM

Jul 2014
The Black Bulls are turning the tides on everyone! Noelle's win against Solid was damn satisfying. Yuno just completely shattered Alecdora from within. Very entertaining episode. Looking forward to Luck facing off against Rill and Finral against his nemesis younger brother.

Beautiful visuals in the new ED, loved it
Apr 2, 2019 12:26 PM

Dec 2017
i swear, the only thing that i genuinely enjoy in BC so far are the OPs. they're just really well made
Apr 2, 2019 12:44 PM

Jan 2018
Nice new OP! But the Noelle attack animation, like many others in this show, looks like in between frames... like they didn't had time to complete the whole animation... Other than that it is much better comparing to the older arcs.
Apr 2, 2019 4:17 PM

Oct 2015
It's obvious when you become arrogant and throw insults in anime you get thrashed, I guess Solid didn't get the memo ( go Noelle!).
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 2, 2019 5:02 PM
Jan 2016
Luck fight was pretty cool!

The interaction between yuno and Noelle was truly a funny moment, Gordon said inpiring word, saddly we was murmuring!

Noelle flashback being bullied by her brother made hate him even more tha i already hate! Finally we got to see Noelle beat her brother like a badass, finally she taught him a lesson and showed how superior she is, i am proud of you Noelle!

Yuno was awesome as well, he beated Alecdora without his spirit help!

Liked a lot new OP and ED!

Seems next episode will be Asta's team again, cant wait for that!
Apr 2, 2019 7:28 PM
Jan 2019
_MushiRock11_ said:
Luck has definitely much stronger than before but I really got to wonder what was that person trying to shield the crystal up to. Luck couldn’t have so very fast that he didn’t have time to make a spell of protection or such, but well.
Luck is one of the fastest in BC so I think the animators could have done a better job to showcase how fast Luck is..

If they did a slow motion during his rider kick it's would have been better.
Apr 2, 2019 8:17 PM

Sep 2017
Black clover continues it's streak of banging ops.

Well to no one surprise Noelle beat solids ass. He kinda just crumbled the second she did an attack spell. I liked what they did with the flashback of the dude who's jealous of Yuno with the kinda psychological stuff. This ep felt like it had a bunch of faces that were suppose to look series but were kinda off model and slightly derpy. Maybe that's just me.
Apr 2, 2019 8:23 PM

Oct 2013
Had to do a double take when they revealed En's magic ability. I have a feeling the author is a Dorohedoro fan since En's power is exactly similar to the En in Dorohedoro.
Apr 2, 2019 8:59 PM

Dec 2018
Well Luck and Riil kind of had the same personality, I'm looking forward for their fight.

By far Yuno's team is the only team that got some decent opponent.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Apr 3, 2019 7:35 AM

Jan 2018
"I'm not weak anymore!"
- hell yeah, Noelle!

Loved the new OP too! This show never disappoints when it comes to OP.
Apr 3, 2019 8:06 AM

Aug 2018
Sten_PT said:
Nice new OP! But the Noelle attack animation, like many others in this show, looks like in between frames... like they didn't had time to complete the whole animation... Other than that it is much better comparing to the older arcs.

The animation and art was really bad in this episode. Tbh, all the episodes so far in this arc looked bad. People keep complimenting the openings and they do look good but a good opening does not mean a good series. I know people want to support this hated series but the score does not deserve to rise. This anime should just end.
Apr 3, 2019 9:50 AM

Dec 2014
well well well...new op and ed...finally second round starts from the next episode
Apr 3, 2019 9:56 AM

Jan 2018
amperevenon said:
Sten_PT said:

The animation and art was really bad in this episode. Tbh, all the episodes so far in this arc looked bad. People keep complimenting the openings and they do look good but a good opening does not mean a good series. I know people want to support this hated series but the score does not deserve to rise. This anime should just end.

Many long running shounen have this problem... Hardcore fans won't look at flaws and vice versa. It's all a matter of understanding and being truthful when things are terrible or good.
Also, the worst animation (most of it was actually the lack of it) came from the water temple arc and the previous one.
Apr 3, 2019 7:57 PM

Sep 2013
OP is great especially the art quality, ED is classy.
Noelle whipping out her bigger dragon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 4, 2019 5:40 AM

Apr 2013
Noelle showed hows the boss of this gym.
also the new OP ED is fire as usual.
Apr 4, 2019 6:30 AM

May 2014
Aside from the art taking me out of the mood a little, episode was great!
Solid OP and ED yet again, man they love to make these and the songs are always bangers.

Apr 4, 2019 7:48 PM
Jun 2017
The battle of silva's... hahaha... solid's serpent is no match for Noelle' dragon... hahaha...

And yuno just beaten his enemy even without using his strongest magic. Hahaha...

Next weeks battle is sure to be exciting...
Apr 4, 2019 10:52 PM

Oct 2008
Luck is getting stronger huh...
Way to go Noelle! Sea Dragon's Roar was just perfect!
4/5.

Apr 5, 2019 9:43 PM

Jul 2016
The new opening is fire!!!
And also satisfying to watch Noelle beat her brother
Apr 5, 2019 11:40 PM

Jan 2013
Luck is much stronger than i expected!
Go Noelle! Finally! Best way to end the episode!
Her brother is disgusting...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 6, 2019 9:30 PM
Jan 2017
loved the new opening!! I like seeing how everyone from the Black Bulls is getting stronger! wont be long until they surpass all the narcissistic mega ego bastards in other guilds. Cant wait to see next matches!
Apr 7, 2019 9:49 PM
Aug 2017
The OP and ED are alright I guess, idk but they changed them pretty early this time. DAMN NOELLE THO! this why i prefer her over Mimosa. Maybe Im just biased with Tsunderes xd. Good episode man, satisfying to see these salty mf get beat up.
Apr 11, 2019 10:58 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
No one's going to talk about this art?
https://imgur.com/kLsiA3H
Apr 23, 2019 7:46 AM

Jan 2009
Aww, Charmy's no longer sitting on Julius's lap. So much disappointment.
Jul 6, 2019 3:00 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
If anything this tournament is by means one thats for junior knights for everyone here has trained hard for this moment. Lucks power levels sure have improved a lot. Noelle and Yuno's team sure is a bundle of fun though. Noelle's family though sure are full of jerks. But alas this seems to be the same for the whole team as well lol. Still this did allow the mushroom have his moment though. P teams victory while crushing to the enemy was also immensely satisfying to watch as both Noelle and Yuno managed to overcome prejudices with their own newly awakened strength.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2019 11:01 PM

Mar 2014
Feels good to watch a dick like that get a massive ego check
Jul 14, 2019 12:58 PM
Oct 2018
At this point the only thing that I was waiting from this tournament ark was Noelle beating the fuck out of Solid but even that was so bad. The attack was like 2 different images.
And the types of magic which are not basic (like fire, water,...) are so ridiculous... Mushroom magic, painting magic even the mirror magic of Gosh btw.
I had heard that Black Clover will become better and better but it’s already the 77th episode and I find more and more bad...
Jul 21, 2019 7:41 PM

Oct 2017
Man was it worth it to see Solid’s reaction when Noelle completely outclassed him. En is such a likable character, I hope we get even more of him after this arc.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

75 by DrCarlosRamos »»
Apr 25, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
Apr 25, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
Apr 25, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Apr 24, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.