Forum Settings
Forums

Have you ever felt sexually/romantically attracted to an anime character?

New
Feb 16, 2019 7:36 AM

Feb 2019
I’ve been introduced to anime at quite a young age and always found most anime characters to be quite attractive, as they’re close to being perfect (looks, face shapes, glass skin, muscles...obv there are some exceptions.) and especially with male characters. For example, Kakashi never failed to make my heart beat like crazy whenever he appeared on screen. His strong yet soft gaze, his amazing body proportions, the way he smiles whenever he’s embarrassed...Those are the main things that come off the top of my head but you get me. I really think Kakashi is (one of) the handsomest character of all time (no homo though)
We need more djs about him!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 16, 2019 7:39 AM

Aug 2017
I do have a waifu, just because it seems like a trend here in the community, but i never felt sexually/romantically attracted to an anime character.

Not webuu enough lol

Btw, ma waifu is the bestu, deal with it :D
Feb 16, 2019 7:40 AM

Feb 2013
n-not me especially not zombieland saga haha what kind of pervert would want an undead gf anyway
Feb 16, 2019 7:51 AM

Dec 2015
I woud say that for me alot of characters is attractive.

But not sexually or romanically, I woud say that's wierd.
And it's more wierd to marry a made up character, but if that makes you happy, good for you.

Feb 16, 2019 7:51 AM

Feb 2010
No I fap to doujins in a totally asexual way.

But seriously, anyone who fapped to anything anime or hentai or doujin related, has found anime characters sexually attractive.
I probably regret this post by now.
Feb 16, 2019 7:53 AM
Feb 2016
I am sexually attracted to Mob-Kun. He is so hot and spicy.
Feb 16, 2019 7:56 AM
Jul 2018
Yes I have that's why I have tons of shirtless pictures of levi in my gallery
Feb 16, 2019 7:56 AM

Oct 2017
I wonder why do hentai and doujins even exist, otherwise.
Feb 16, 2019 7:59 AM

Mar 2012
No, as much as I love Conrad I feel no sexual attraction to him. Then again I'm asexual
Feb 16, 2019 7:59 AM

Aug 2017
It's very hard not to be attracted at least sexually for an anime character.

But being attracted romantically for an anime character... that's really weird.
Feb 16, 2019 8:20 AM

Jan 2019
I ain't gay, but there's just something about Garou's back muscles

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day
Feb 16, 2019 8:32 AM

Oct 2013
I practically have a sexual attraction to almost any anime girl with long hair tbh

in terms of romantic its Nana I feel attracted to
Feb 16, 2019 8:36 AM

May 2018
All the time! It's my raison d'être!!

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Feb 16, 2019 8:37 AM

Oct 2010
Romantically not, sexually I... guess?
Feb 16, 2019 8:41 AM

Dec 2015
Never.

The furthest I can go is recognize and/or appreciate the character's charm or beauty (just like a real person, in other words).
Feb 16, 2019 8:41 AM

Nov 2016
Not romantically, but some characters look hot af, so go figure.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 16, 2019 8:57 AM

Dec 2017
definitely attracted to yukinoshita yukino, but not in a sexual or romantic way. i just happen to like her character design a lot

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Feb 16, 2019 12:10 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Nope, not ever.

They’re not real anyways.
Feb 16, 2019 12:30 PM

Jun 2015
yes...

we all know that 2D is better than the real deal...

Feb 16, 2019 3:39 PM

Jun 2016
I do four characters. I find 2d more attractive than real life people. Not shame at all most real life girls are trashy in personality so I don t care

Anna kushina from K

Mei Misaki from Another

Shinoa Hiragi from Owari no seraph

Yukino Yukinoshita from Yahari no comedy

Koyori from Handshakers

PrideRoyalIvyFeb 18, 2019 11:42 PM

Feb 16, 2019 3:50 PM

Feb 2019
Balsamic_Vinegar said:

Well damn who is this hottie?

30 characters limit

Feb 16, 2019 3:54 PM

Mar 2018
The only character I'm romantically attracted to is Mayuri Shiina from Steins;Gate. I love her carefree, childish attitude, her love of cute things and her clumsiness and ditziness. I'd love to date someone like her IRL.

As for sexually attracted to.... Dio Brando. And I'm not joking. There's others I find hot to but he's my favourite.

Feb 16, 2019 3:59 PM

Jan 2019
Any Tsundere
Tatsumaki
Toosaka Rin
Makise Kurisu
the list goes on.

Feb 16, 2019 4:01 PM

Aug 2017
Of course, my friend. That's a golden rule.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 16, 2019 4:05 PM

Jan 2018
Lmao that's for weebs. Plus that's super gay
Feb 16, 2019 4:24 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
therubys said:
Balsamic_Vinegar said:

Well damn who is this hottie?

30 characters limit

Garou from One Punch Man. He will appear in S2.
Feb 16, 2019 5:07 PM

Nov 2017
Lol, yeah. I got some waifus I would describe as sexy.

^Would not kick her out of bed, for example <33
Feb 16, 2019 5:15 PM

Jan 2017
therubys said:
I’ve been introduced to anime at quite a young age and always found most anime characters to be quite attractive, as they’re close to being perfect (looks, face shapes, glass skin, muscles...obv there are some exceptions.) and especially with male characters. For example, Kakashi never failed to make my heart beat like crazy whenever he appeared on screen. His strong yet soft gaze, his amazing body proportions, the way he smiles whenever he’s embarrassed...Those are the main things that come off the top of my head but you get me. I really think Kakashi is (one of) the handsomest character of all time (no homo though)

Meh, not really. I like characters, but there's no way I'd have romantic feelings or sexual feelings towards people that don't even exist. After all, they are pictures.
you're cool
Feb 16, 2019 5:40 PM

Oct 2008
Since I watch hentai, I read ecchi manga
and read doujinshi of anime I have finished.

Yes I do feel sexualy attracted, not romantically though.

My first crush was "Anna Kyohyama" and my current wIfu is "Kiss-Shot". By the by I have a mistress her name is "Nemesis".
Feb 16, 2019 5:41 PM

Aug 2017
When I was a kid I was in love with Hinata. In my head she was like my real GF. Weird shit.
"Whether doing good or evil, I will be the boss."

Feb 16, 2019 5:59 PM
Aug 2016
Who in their right mind would so something like this... right guys... haha.... cough...

i want to fuck a rock help
Feb 16, 2019 6:05 PM

Nov 2013
Romantically: no
Sexually: yes...
Feb 16, 2019 6:26 PM

Jan 2010
therubys said:

yes. just look at the perfection that is bakugou katsuki

Though I ship my husbandos with another character in their world. i dont ship them with myself.
Feb 16, 2019 6:42 PM
Jun 2017
I think for me personally its the wish of escaping into a world of something I personally have never experienced, that perfect romance from whatever slice of life romcom suits you. Ako from 'And you never thought there was a girl online?' is my ideal GF persona, but Hina from DG, or Darkness from To-love-ru, both are sexually exciting to me. Oh and ANY of the girls from Trinity Seven gets me revved.

Anyways we are all freaks in our own world, and nobody should feel ashamed of being themselves.
Feb 16, 2019 6:57 PM

Oct 2013
Feb 16, 2019 7:07 PM

Nov 2013
I'm romantically attracted to Shalltear.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Feb 16, 2019 7:25 PM
Jan 2017
Sexually yes, not pathetic enough to be romantically interested.
Feb 16, 2019 7:31 PM

Aug 2018
therubys said:

When you're gay and you still say no homo
Feb 17, 2019 2:40 AM

Feb 2019
Rimzyy said:
therubys said:

When you're gay and you still say no homo

I’m gay for Kakashi only sir

30 characters limit

Feb 17, 2019 2:44 AM

Jun 2014
therubys said:

I own a hentai server where people are allowed to worship their waifus and talk romantically/sexually about them. It definitely exists.
Feb 17, 2019 2:48 AM

Nov 2011
I mean anime character does have the perfect body.

Feb 17, 2019 2:51 AM

Jun 2014
Also, my server has like 260+ members and is rapidly growing @OP. I think its uncommon, but the people who feel the way they do are embarrassed. Ive met some interesting people!
Feb 17, 2019 2:54 AM

Feb 2019
Kagami said:
therubys said:

I own a hentai server where people are allowed to worship their waifus and talk romantically/sexually about them. It definitely exists.

Do they worship male characters too? If they do I’d def join

Feb 17, 2019 2:57 AM

Jun 2014
therubys said:
Kagami said:

Do they worship male characters too? If they do I’d def join

Both genders are allowed. We do not kink shame. Pm me if you are interested.
Feb 18, 2019 2:19 PM

Apr 2016
Kagami said:
Also, my server has like 260+ members and is rapidly growing @OP. I think its uncommon, but the people who feel the way they do are embarrassed. Ive met some interesting people!

um i have no part in this :c pls i am normal
Feb 18, 2019 3:03 PM

Jun 2014
OP said:
Kagami said:

um i have no part in this :c pls i am normal

Lol, i-it isnt what it looks like. Thats funny though!
Feb 18, 2019 3:08 PM

Nov 2017
The thread should be more like, who are your all-time top 5 waifu lol.
Feb 18, 2019 3:41 PM

Feb 2019
DarkInsomnia57 said:
The thread should be more like, who are your all-time top 5 waifu lol.

Include the husbandos too!

30 characters limit

More topics from this board

» Are you involved in any fandom activity?

RobertBobert - 49 minutes ago

6 by Kenzolo-folk »»
1 minute ago

» mal/Confessions

NoelleIsSleepy - 3 hours ago

25 by RobertBobert »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - Apr 27

44 by InstantRamenKing »»
12 minutes ago

» Do you think anime has ever negatively impacted someone's life?

tappioca - 11 hours ago

18 by pludel2 »»
16 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

95 by MadanielFL »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.