Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 25, 2019 9:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, I see some dark cryptic storytelling from the background. At least Kurumi has a friend like Asuka now.

Definitely not surprised by the tone of the episode with the interrogation scene. That's fucking creepy. On the other hand, a pool episode already at the third episode :o
Jan 25, 2019 10:37 AM

Apr 2010
It seems Asuka's peaceful life just ended with Nozumi being kidnapped.
I guess things will turn violent with all the bad omens going on.
The swimming pool part was nice.
Jan 25, 2019 12:51 PM

Aug 2007
I had 2 theories of this episode: Abduction or maybe death. Was the first. They wew so obvious about what will happen.
Jan 25, 2019 1:06 PM
Mar 2017
Kurumi is very jealous, for God's sake, calm that girl.
Kurumi is transferred to Asuka's school and they become friends again.
Today we had some action with Mia, damn ... Mia is so hot and powerful, I want to see more of her.
Sayako still suffers post traumatic stress, but Nozomi proposes a visit to the pool and things seem to calm down. Asuka and Kurumi showed off in this episode, their outfits in the gym and pool are 10/10, those bodies well proportioned and those curves, especially Kurumi.
It's a pity that Nozomi was kidnapped, the Babel brigade seems to have a great interest in the magical girls who survived the war.
The next episode looks like will have a lot of action, blood and pain, I hope they do not make poor Nozomi suffer to much, but after seeing that the crazy bitch with the magic scissors I can expect the worst.
Jan 25, 2019 2:18 PM

Aug 2018
Another fantastic episode. Very nice blend of SoL with a much grimmer story in the background. I’m glad to see that murderous bastard got to taste a little bit of his own medicine. He doesn’t seem to care for it too much. lol
Jan 25, 2019 2:20 PM

Jul 2017
I don't normally enjoy shows like these but for some reason, I'm interested. And I'm glad I am.

Shit should go down next episode!
Jan 25, 2019 2:57 PM

Oct 2018
minimiau645 said:
I had 2 theories of this episode: Abduction or maybe death. Was the first. They wew so obvious about what will happen.

It was really obvious what will happen. I was going more on her been killed but that may happen in next ep.

Jan 25, 2019 3:02 PM

Nov 2016
That poor bastard at the beginning.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 25, 2019 3:07 PM

Jun 2017
Mia doesn't fuck around, I dig that. Seems like Nozomi will get tortured but that will piss off Asuka. You don't piss off Asuka. Just don't. It won't end well lol.

That compressing magic cube was kinda creepy but at least it makes sense now, that's what we saw at the end of ep 1.
Jan 25, 2019 3:11 PM

Apr 2015
Jeez that weapon from Mia just obliterates everything! OP please nerf! XD

So now I got my answer to what that weird cube thing was at the end of Episode 1... disturbing af.

Oh a pool episode, nice! Some good bodies right there!

Nozomi is getting kidnapped! :(
Jan 25, 2019 3:36 PM
May 2018
Snape changed his role as a teacher in Hogwarts and now he kidnaps high school girls, lol.
Jan 25, 2019 4:06 PM

Dec 2014
That guy who got wrecked by the cube, damn, I felt bad for him.

Kurumi yandere for Asuka? I approve. xD

Nozomi got kidnapped. :(

Jan 25, 2019 4:18 PM
Jun 2017
Asuka's bonding moment with friends and kurimu. Nice atleast she do like living peacefully but well one of her friend has been kidnapped. What will they do to her? Ohh next weeks episode.. im ready for you
Jan 25, 2019 5:03 PM

Sep 2015
Shit, didn't take much time to that flag on Nozomi's head become real.
Jan 25, 2019 5:26 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> release the spyce

Jan 25, 2019 5:32 PM

Mar 2016
No mames wey, mi pinche ciudad apareció en esta serie, ¡A huevo! Soy más fan de esta madre xD
el_morrisJan 25, 2019 5:39 PM
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jan 25, 2019 6:00 PM
Aug 2016
Reynordg said:
Snape changed his role as a teacher in Hogwarts and now he kidnaps high school girls, lol.

Snape also has a twin now.
Jan 25, 2019 6:12 PM

Oct 2015
The way the police tortures in this series is way beyond, that guy sang like lady Gaga and gave out all the plans just like that. He has no pride as a terrorist and a failure to the profession.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 25, 2019 7:43 PM

May 2018
Nice episode. Kurumi really makes me nervous.

That said... I'd totally watch the hell out of "Cheerleader Samurai VS Megaton Shark!" Make it happen!

Reynordg said:

Great, now I'm imagining Snape interrogating Nozomi, legilimency-style.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Jan 25, 2019 8:30 PM

Nov 2011
I wouldn't be surprised if Nozomi is killed. I mean it's obvious they want her father but we've seen already this blonde hair girl is a savage.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 25, 2019 9:24 PM
Mar 2017
Well, another pretty meh episode, just like the previous two episodes before, which were, at least for me, pretty much disappointing for what the show could be, due to the genre and the vibes of the anime.

One of the issues i had, in the previous and the third episode, was how lack of the animation had in the action scenes.
The previos two episode had few fluid and animated in the choreography or even the visual effects and the static images in the scenes. In this, on the beginning, was still the same of the two epsiodes before.
A pretty ok animated of the effect with some of the .png images of soldiers dying, good jobs guys, who made Killing Bites, Berserk, Terra Formas and etc.

Another issue, for me, is how repettive and generic the characters designs are in the show, moslty for the female cast.
There is no reason for mostly girls and women having a large pair of breast in this kind of "serious" show, unless the show is pretty much a H anime with forced and unnecessary fanservice. Kurumi telling her bakcground story and Sayoko suprassing her trauma should be interesting for the story and the characters, however i couldn't feel anything about these two moments, just because of the fanservice in the two scenes. Why the heck Asuka and Kurumi are and need wearing something to sexual appealling instead of something more normal?
Why not choose anywhere to enjoy at same time giving Sayoko the same moment, watching action movies, playing the rail shooting game in the arcades, anything else rather than just pool? Not only that, as they can do this thing just wearing school uniforms in some moments of SOL, failing in buld some moments of the characters, if they had a better and diverse desigins unfortunately.

Overrall, this episode was exactlly expected basing from what i see in previous episodes of this pile of disappointment, a meh episode.
At least, it is not just bad, but it isn't good either. We'll see something bad happening with the pervert lesbian girl with large breast and voice of Takahashi Rie.
Jan 25, 2019 11:26 PM

Jul 2017
H_M_Gamer666 said:
Well, another pretty meh episode, just like the previous two episodes before, which were, at least for me, pretty much disappointing for what the show could be, due to the genre and the vibes of the anime.

One of the issues i had, in the previous and the third episode, was how lack of the animation had in the action scenes.
The previos two episode had few fluid and animated in the choreography or even the visual effects and the static images in the scenes. In this, on the beginning, was still the same of the two epsiodes before.
A pretty ok animated of the effect with some of the .png images of soldiers dying, good jobs guys, who made Killing Bites, Berserk, Terra Formas and etc.

Another issue, for me, is how repettive and generic the characters designs are in the show, moslty for the female cast.
There is no reason for mostly girls and women having a large pair of breast in this kind of "serious" show, unless the show is pretty much a H anime with forced and unnecessary fanservice. Kurumi telling her bakcground story and Sayoko suprassing her trauma should be interesting for the story and the characters, however i couldn't feel anything about these two moments, just because of the fanservice in the two scenes. Why the heck Asuka and Kurumi are and need wearing something to sexual appealling instead of something more normal?
Why not choose anywhere to enjoy at same time giving Sayoko the same moment, watching action movies, playing the rail shooting game in the arcades, anything else rather than just pool? Not only that, as they can do this thing just wearing school uniforms in some moments of SOL, failing in buld some moments of the characters, if they had a better and diverse desigins unfortunately.

Overrall, this episode was exactlly expected basing from what i see in previous episodes of this pile of disappointment, a meh episode.
At least, it is not just bad, but it isn't good either. We'll see something bad happening with the pervert lesbian girl with large breast and voice of Takahashi Rie.

Pretty much spot on for every unredeeming quality that this show so far for now. The SOL and fanservice literally just break the ground for such a drama-intrinsic series like this. Characterization is given at the very minimum, just plain, bare info that we need to know.

In other words, another episode, and largely a buildup towards the meeting of the enemy that is the Babel Brigade. Really expectant to see more action going forward, and it all starts with Nozomi being kidnapped, as well as the illegal Magical Girl. As more Magical Girls (besides the strong Mia, weak Kurumi and the Rapture Asuka) appear, really hoping there will be a change of tide.
Jan 26, 2019 12:41 AM

May 2015
Mexico! But they're not speaking in Spanish!

"Just Cause" Mia. LOL! EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE!

X-Ray vision? Broken, especially for a gunner.

"You guess?" Oh oh...Don't tell me Kurumi has a Yandere complex with Asuka...

Mmm...girls in sports wear running on a treadmill. That's uncommon...

The "bullied-when-I-was-young-but-now-I-have-power-so-I-can-stand-up-for-myself-but-I'm-clinging-to-my-friend-because-she-is-all-I-have" cliche...

"You'll regret it when you grow up and work 80-hour weeks." This statement is SO TRUE!

Aaand yep, we got ourselves a hostage situation.

We got Mia's introduction at the beginning of this episode, but there wasn't any follow up afterwards. Weird. Maybe she's the actress in the movie that they're going to watch? A steady episode learning more about the characters and such. Character art still looks weird at places though...
Jan 26, 2019 2:18 AM

Jul 2007
Too much worthless ecchi fanservice.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Jan 26, 2019 3:42 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Thats some impressive bullets that she used storming that room though. But man that was a grisly end for that prisoner being literally squashed to death. Kurumi seems to place a heavy value on her position as Asuka's best friend. Though her feelings towards her seem to be above that. Kurumi sure had a painful past. But i can see why it serves a potent motivator for wanting to be a magical girl. Having a maid cafe act as the cover for the base sure was a novel idea. Looks like war is intent on rearing its ugly head despite Asuka's attempt to live a life of peace. Despite her trauma its nice seeing Sayako work hard to overcome this her own way. Looks like things are getting more and more complicated. Still its nice that we got to see some expansion on Kurumi's character and the work that MG's perform in this new war.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2019 6:32 AM
Mar 2017
KANLen09 said:
H_M_Gamer666 said:

Pretty much spot on for every unredeeming quality that this show so far for now. The SOL and fanservice literally just break the ground for such a drama-intrinsic series like this. Characterization is given at the very minimum, just plain, bare info that we need to know.

In other words, another episode, and largely a buildup towards the meeting of the enemy that is the Babel Brigade. Really expectant to see more action going forward, and it all starts with Nozomi being kidnapped, as well as the illegal Magical Girl. As more Magical Girls (besides the strong Mia, weak Kurumi and the Rapture Asuka) appear, really hoping there will be a change of tide.

I'd like to see a very well done and fluid action, we are talking about action anime here, instead of just a meh to ok an action scenes with the girls.
Jan 26, 2019 6:37 AM

Aug 2007
BastardNas said:
minimiau645 said:

It was really obvious what will happen. I was going more on her been killed but that may happen in next ep.

This is also my theory about what will happen next episode.
Jan 26, 2019 10:02 AM

Aug 2015
Kurumi...I dunno about her, I smell yandere

What I like about this show is that it applies real life facts of war with magical girls. PTSD, attacks on noncombatants, black market proliferation of materiel from the last war. The idea of a corrupt magical girl seeking to topple civil institutions because she has the ability to do so is a pretty great one.

Is using magical explosion bullets on normal humans a war crime?
Jan 26, 2019 10:31 AM
Aug 2016
glassknuckles said:
Kurumi...I dunno about her, I smell yandere

What I like about this show is that it applies real life facts of war with magical girls. PTSD, attacks on noncombatants, black market proliferation of materiel from the last war. The idea of a corrupt magical girl seeking to topple civil institutions because she has the ability to do so is a pretty great one.

Is using magical explosion bullets on normal humans a war crime?

Even if using magical weapons on normal humans is considered a war crime in this series, it wouldn’t matter, because Mia is actually working with the CIA, and as you already know, the CIA is known for their shady and morally-corrupt acts. Plus, the operations that they carry out are all in absolute secrecy, so the public is unaware of it.
Jan 26, 2019 10:48 AM

Aug 2015
VinnyLam said:

Even if using magical weapons on normal humans is considered a war crime in this series, it wouldn’t matter

I'm only musing an open ended question, so I'm not looking for a word of god answer. I'm inclined to think that it is a war crime since certain types of bullets, such as poison tipped bullets or dum-dum rounds, were banned by international bodies because they were considered to be excessive and inhumane for use in combat. Even if its a clandestine operation by a civilian intelligence agency, I would think laws of war would apply to any combat this group engaged in.
glassknucklesJan 26, 2019 10:52 AM
Jan 26, 2019 6:50 PM
Aug 2018
Mia’s gun is really OP, but Kurumi’s breast is even more OP 😀
Jan 26, 2019 8:43 PM
Aug 2016
glassknuckles said:
VinnyLam said:

Even if using magical weapons on normal humans is considered a war crime in this series, it wouldn’t matter

I'm only musing an open ended question, so I'm not looking for a word of god answer. I'm inclined to think that it is a war crime since certain types of bullets, such as poison tipped bullets or dum-dum rounds, were banned by international bodies because they were considered to be excessive and inhumane for use in combat. Even if its a clandestine operation by a civilian intelligence agency, I would think laws of war would apply to any combat this group engaged in.

The CIA commits human rights violations on a daily basis and they get away with it almost every time. All I’m saying is that, even if there’s an international law in this series’ world that outlaws the use of magic against regular humans, I wouldn’t put it past the CIA to violate that law.
VinnyLamJan 26, 2019 8:49 PM
Jan 27, 2019 12:15 AM

Oct 2008
oh man! so many triggered death flags! almost all of them! especially Nozo-chan and her dad cop...
so is this all about all your loved ones would be hurt 100% absolute? lolz
LOLZ at Kurumi's "TCH" looks like she has an attitude and wants to be Asuka's number 1 best friend huh...so yuri almost yandere!
4/5.
matias067Jan 27, 2019 12:18 AM

Jan 27, 2019 2:00 AM

Jul 2009
Good episode! Just Cause Mia's ability is amazing! Can change any bullet to penetrate anything. Imagine if she has rocket launchers, she could destroy the whole village with one swoop.

Seems Kurumi is more of a jealous type! That beach episode though. Still a bit early don't you think :)

Anyways, next episode we're back in action!
Jan 27, 2019 11:13 AM

Jun 2013
Mia is quite the vicious one.. no mercy.

It seems that Kurumi doesnt want anyone else getting close to her Asuka.. That scene of them running on the treadmill was most enjoyable. Gotta love a girl who is in shape!

Shit's about to get real going after her friends..
Jan 27, 2019 8:01 PM

Mar 2014
H_M_Gamer666 said:

Wow, you put into words exactly what I was thinking. Thank you.
Jan 28, 2019 2:49 AM

Oct 2007
Have seen enough yandere to sense that Kurumi certainly has signs of being one. I won't name all the situations but.. just mentioneing she is the "best" friend when faced by the two other girls is a clear sign.

The man killed by being boxed somehow reminds me of Fear in Cube. ><
Jan 28, 2019 6:55 AM

Feb 2013
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> release the spyce

Is this the new "It" thing to do?
Comparing shows which aren't even in the same genre?
Okay.

Digimon >>>>>>>>>>> Elfen Lied
Jan 28, 2019 7:17 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Skyguardian said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

Is this the new "It" thing to do?
Comparing shows which aren't even in the same genre?
Okay.

Digimon >>>>>>>>>>> Elfen Lied

what?

are you a troll?

theyre both action/sol anime about a group of badass girls who fight crime using some form of magical powers

howtf are Digimon and NGE similar in that regard????

not only that... but Release the Spyce just fucking aired last season

what the hell is wrong with the comparison?

did you even watch Spyce?

its even under recommendations on the bottom of the page for this show...

EcchiGodMamsterJan 28, 2019 7:30 AM
Jan 28, 2019 7:58 AM

Feb 2013
Of course I did. One is pretty much Totally Spies - The Anime while the other is CoD Black Ops with magic and a way too dark and edgy plot.

Also Elfen Lied is not NGE. How did you even...?

Jan 28, 2019 10:36 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Skyguardian said:
Of course I did. One is pretty much Totally Spies - The Anime while the other is CoD Black Ops with magic and a way too dark and edgy plot.

Dont tell me 2 shows about a group of badass girls using magic to fight crime and have yuri undertones aren't comparable...

Like I said, Spyce is even recommend as a similar show, so fuck outta here

Elfin leid and Digimon have nothing in common

I used facts and you used opinions

Troll harder plz
EcchiGodMamsterJan 28, 2019 10:39 AM
Jan 28, 2019 10:50 AM

Feb 2013
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
Skyguardian said:

Dont tell me 2 shows about a group of badass girls using magic to fight crime and have yuri undertones aren't comparable...

Troll harder plz

Wow. The allmighty MAL algorithm is a fact now? Yeah. Have a nice life.
I hope I can stop laughing at some point today.
Jan 28, 2019 11:06 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Skyguardian said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

Troll harder plz

Wow. The allmighty MAL algorithm is a fact now? Yeah. Have a nice life.
I hope I can stop laughing at some point today.

Nice rebuttal

I cant believe you're actually this dumb if you think 2 shows about a group of badass school girls using magic transformations and weapons to fight crime aren't comparable

Which aired a season apart

Yep...

Real similar to comparing a show about a girl who uncontrollably kills ppl with invisible blades and a group of kids going to another world and teaming w cute monsters

Which aired many years apart

But I'm the dumb ass here

Ok
Jan 28, 2019 12:08 PM

Apr 2018
Kurumi is very annoying with her jealousy over Asuka's new friends I hope she cools down.
We saw a Fanservice scene and im positive there are more to come which is bad for me because I dont like that but with such bodies and bust sizes there's no way around such scenes.

It felt like there was many unnecessary dialogue between the little story this episode.
In then end they kidnapped (and most likely killed) the reason I could endure this anime. Sayako doesn't just have to put up with her post traumatic stress but also with her now abducted best friend. Poor girl

Until this points its a watchable anime but not really special nor recommendable

Jan 28, 2019 1:12 PM

Feb 2016
Fl0ri4n said:
Kurumi is very annoying with her jealousy over Asuka's new friends I hope she cools down.
We saw a Fanservice scene and im positive there are more to come which is bad for me because I dont like that but with such bodies and bust sizes there's no way around such scenes.

It felt like there was many unnecessary dialogue between the little story this episode.
In then end they kidnapped (and most likely killed) the reason I could endure this anime. Sayako doesn't just have to put up with her post traumatic stress but also with her now abducted best friend. Poor girl

Until this points its a watchable anime but not really special nor recommendable
Part of the fan service invented for the anime. In the manga after the practice of the asuka with the kurumi already jumps for the kidnapping.
. The only thing I expected in the anime are the scenes of well-done fights, but it seems that neither we will see in the next episode.
The battle is over.
Show respect for the fallen
who fought so bravely.
Jan 28, 2019 1:25 PM

Apr 2018
Felix-san said:
Fl0ri4n said:

Part of the fan service invented for the anime. In the manga after the practice of the asuka with the kurumi already jumps for the kidnapping.
. The only thing I expected in the anime are the scenes of well-done fights, but it seems that neither we will see in the next episode.
Asukas and Kurumis practice is basically fanservice too imo but not that unecessary unlike the swimbath scene. I really hope they will not overdo it with such scenes

Jan 28, 2019 1:25 PM
Jan 2017
While I am not as engaged on this show as I am with Date A Live and Girly Air Force, I do admit it has become one of my favorites for this season. Asuka has become an amazing and likeable protagonist and that's mostly because of the relationships with her friends and her emotional vulnerabilities because of her old work. Kurumi, another Magical Girl from her old team, provides another pillar of support for Asuka, but you can also make the argument that Asuka is Kurumi's own pillar of support. While the two Magical Girls are on good terms for now, I'm suspecting that there will be some conflict between them because of the different things they want out of life. Also, the bad guys kidnap another of Asuka's friends and I can't wait to see how will Asuka deal with this. My only complaint for this show is that Asuka has become too reluctant in taking up her old position even when it's becoming clear that the bad guys will become stronger and Asuka will be forced to act sooner or later. Hopefully, this will deliver a satisfying outcome.
Jan 28, 2019 1:29 PM

Feb 2016
LOL. Yes as you can see here. By the number of pages.

Well, let's see how things will end. I only like Asuka since the time I read the manga and I do not know why they choose this to become anime ... unless in the front we see something different (something good) it will be like you said ''its a watchable anime but not really special nor recommendable''
The battle is over.
Show respect for the fallen
who fought so bravely.
Jan 28, 2019 1:34 PM

Apr 2018
HeroVladimir93 said:
While I am not as engaged on this show as I am with Date A Live and Girly Air Force, I do admit it has become one of my favorites for this season. Asuka has become an amazing and likeable protagonist and that's mostly because of the relationships with her friends and her emotional vulnerabilities because of her old work. Kurumi, another Magical Girl from her old team, provides another pillar of support for Asuka, but you can also make the argument that Asuka is Kurumi's own pillar of support. While the two Magical Girls are on good terms for now, I'm suspecting that there will be some conflict between them because of the different things they want out of life. Also, the bad guys kidnap another of Asuka's friends and I can't wait to see how will Asuka deal with this. My only complaint for this show is that Asuka has become too reluctant in taking up her old position even when it's becoming clear that the bad guys will become stronger and Asuka will be forced to act sooner or later. Hopefully, this will deliver a satisfying outcome.
I think Asuka is a bit dense because you can clearly see that Kurumi doesnt really like her new friends and she (atleast acts) like Kurumi is happy that asuka got new friends. The kidnapping is probably the point where Asuka decides to take up her old position. If not now then when right?

Jan 28, 2019 9:04 PM
Mar 2017
justtvalerie said:
H_M_Gamer666 said:

Wow, you put into words exactly what I was thinking. Thank you.

Well, it's a normal thing, you know. Anyway, it is sad that, this anime has some interesting also promessing ideas and concepts, but this becomes something average and disappointing because of the problemes where i pointed.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

79 by gilsao157 »»
Apr 15, 11:37 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

59 by 5hadow17 »»
Oct 16, 2023 6:02 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

39 by Serafos »»
May 19, 2023 2:12 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2019

38 by Serafos »»
May 18, 2023 11:31 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

32 by Serafos »»
May 18, 2023 12:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.