Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 20, 2019 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The competition continues! In the series' finale, we got more performance from the team. Now I see that they've really improved since first appearing in the show. Hitting the marks and feeling confident more than ever...now that's something to think about.

The audience seemed to find the match more and more exciting too. What an episode for the finale. It tied together the main story with everything that built up to this point.
Jan 20, 2019 7:37 AM

Nov 2007
OnoKen's character thinking about him and main guy when they were young.

It seems like younger twin hurt himself?

Brief talk between megane guy and OnoKen's character. Not following main guy but going together.

Both OnoKen's character and main guy's instructor also came.

Main guy is looking at others in his team. Not just his team, but also enemy team is doing well. It's like he's doing live explanation. It's unexpected that OnoKen's character missed the final shot. The coach came at the last minute.

The old teacher confessed what he did to main guy the first day to the coach. He said he regret what he did, which damaged him.

Similar way of shot as the coach hated?

Shooting the final shot he gave to main guy, and showing that he was there, too, when main guy heard that sound of shot the first time.

I wonder what ep.14 will be about.
tsubasaloverJan 20, 2019 7:49 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 20, 2019 11:10 AM

Aug 2017
Another underrated anime from 2018. Very good show.

I'm a surprised that the twins had a bit of characterization in the final episode. The long shooting sequence was the best part.

My only issue with the show is the lack of characterization for some characters but the rest is 10/10.

8/10 for the anime.
NurguburuJan 20, 2019 11:58 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 20, 2019 11:33 AM

Jul 2017
The match was really good but the ending felt a bit anticlimactic. Maybe because Shu was not given enough characterization and the opponents didn't feel that special but other than that, the visual impact was stunning enough to make that final still come off as a good end.

Overall, a fine show. There was some drama that I just disliked and the characters didn't really stand out as anything special. But the visual representation of archery and the soundtrack was super pleasant with the atmosphere, that I managed to enjoy this show to a degree.
Jan 20, 2019 11:33 AM
Sep 2015
Seiya's dog: I ship my owner with Minato
Masaki's owl: I ship my owner with Minato
Jan 20, 2019 11:35 AM

May 2008
I hoped for announcement for second season, not sure how much first season covers from novel and if there is enough material for second one. Hopefully there is enough.

Also a bit disappointed that Shuu missed the target, he didnt miss any through the whole tournament and then he misses last one? I know that its because he looks at Minato, instead at target, but still.
Anyway, I really liked this series. Art was stunning, pace was ideal to get into the story, some of characters were left undeveloped, so that why I hoped for more.

Anyone knows what Shuu told Minato at the end?
Omedeto?
Jan 20, 2019 11:36 AM

May 2008
phantomfandom said:

Shuu's grandmother: I ship my grandson with Minato
Jan 20, 2019 11:44 AM

Dec 2010
yeah I had to agree Shuu missing was very unlike him, even if he was so enraptured by minato's shooting. which was him back into his old perfect form which i wanted to see. like the stills if them having that "perfect" posture that has everyone's gaze fixed on them always gives me the goosebumps
Jan 20, 2019 11:44 AM

Sep 2011
animejas said:
The match was really good but the ending felt a bit anticlimactic. Maybe because Shu was not given enough characterization and the opponents didn't feel that special but other than that, the visual impact was stunning enough to make that final still come off as a good end.

Normally I frown upon lack of characterization, but in this case I found Shuu's lack of characterization to be extremely beneficial. He wasn't your traditional jackass jock or tsundere antagonist. It felt like he genuinely cared about Minato, wanted him to continue doing well, and had no reservations knocking those who talked trash about him down a peg. He felt extremely human and by being humble it allowed the story to focus completely on Minato.

Something else was missing from series, though. It felt a bit empty.
Jan 20, 2019 12:08 PM

Apr 2014
Those twins deserve worse than that..
Jan 20, 2019 12:11 PM

Mar 2012
That was wonderfully wrapped up. Even provided a reason why Shuu missed, which the novel seemingly lacked. It however lacked some impactful climax imho.
Jan 20, 2019 12:11 PM

Jul 2017
Shirasho said:

Normally I frown upon lack of characterization, but in this case I found Shuu's lack of characterization to be extremely beneficial. He wasn't your traditional jackass jock or tsundere antagonist. It felt like he genuinely cared about Minato, wanted him to continue doing well, and had no reservations knocking those who talked trash about him down a peg. He felt extremely human and by being humble it allowed the story to focus completely on Minato.

I'm fine with him not being a jackass nor a tsundere antagonist. But a bit more depth or conversations would have definitely helped. It wasn't a terrible move but it was odd that we barely got to know the opponents.
Jan 20, 2019 12:13 PM

Jun 2009
Shiro-cat said:
phantomfandom said:

hahahhaha I agree
Jan 20, 2019 12:14 PM

Jun 2009
Shiro-cat said:
I hoped for announcement for second season, not sure how much first season covers from novel and if there is enough material for second one. Hopefully there is enough.

Also a bit disappointed that Shuu missed the target, he didnt miss any through the whole tournament and then he misses last one? I know that its because he looks at Minato, instead at target, but still.
Anyway, I really liked this series. Art was stunning, pace was ideal to get into the story, some of characters were left undeveloped, so that why I hoped for more.

Omedeto?

I was thinking that too but maybe it is something even better...:)
Jan 20, 2019 12:15 PM

Jun 2009
animejas said:
Shirasho said:

I'm fine with him not being a jackass nor a tsundere antagonist. But a bit more depth or conversations would have definitely helped. It wasn't a terrible move but it was odd that we barely got to know the opponents.

Season 2 inc maybe to explain -- 13 episodes is too little for that. Also we got to know the twins too well...
Jan 20, 2019 12:20 PM

Nov 2018
OMFG the fcking last moment OMFG
Jan 20, 2019 12:38 PM

Jul 2017
That gave me goosebumps oml
This anime was so amazing
Can't wait to watch the special in march
NEED A SEASON TWO
Honestly made me cry
My boys <3
Im so proud
Jan 20, 2019 12:38 PM

Jun 2017
I was on the edge of my seat holding my breath during the final round.

I really enjoyed this series. It was very well made from the art to the sounds to the music score. The drama was well timed and did not feel forced.
Jan 20, 2019 12:54 PM

Sep 2017
Really nice series. I'm kinda surprised that our boys beat Kirisaki in the end. It was damn close as well. But as the old lady sensei put it, Shu was focusing too much on Minato and it looked like it caused him to lose focus for a second right as Minato made his final shot. It was also nice to give the twins a bit of characterization (or at least one of them anyway).

But yeah, pretty good series. I imagine if this series sells well enough it could become quite a big franchise just as Free! has.
Jan 20, 2019 12:56 PM

Dec 2014
Great finale.

Absolutely stellar presentation of the final match. The sheer beauty and elegance of the sport came through incredibly. Couldn't keep myself from grinning as the Minato narrated his thoughts while the shooting was happening. Once again, absolutely stunning.

Overall, this was a pretty good show. I'll admit that I kinda lost some interest in the show with the drama in the middle but the one thing that kept me coming back was the archery matches because they were so well presented that it was such a pleasure to watch it unfold and the finale is more than enough to prove my point. Congratulations to the boys from Kazemai, they did an amazing job.
7/10
Jan 20, 2019 12:57 PM

Dec 2010
Beautifully animated final episode. Cathartic in many ways, and I was honestly surprised (pleasantly so) to see them defeat Kirisaki.

Overall 7.5/10. Hope to see a second season.
Jan 20, 2019 1:02 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its good that the team actually made it through to the next round. Seems Shu already saw Minato as a rival from back when they were kids. For the twins it must be infuriating that the team is able to stand on equal footing with them. The tension between the teams as they waited was excellent. If anything Minato's improved senses really showed just how much he has improved over the series. While at the same time also showing the bond that he has forged with his friends and team mates. The finals though sure were tense for both the team and their supporters. But im glad that the team managed to win in the end their performance was simply amazing. An excellent end to the series. Looking forward to seeing the bonus ep as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2019 1:04 PM
Apr 2016
What beautiful final episode, and I like that final flash back.
Jan 20, 2019 1:24 PM

Nov 2016
I have mixed feelings regarding this series. It was an enjoyable watch, this episode as well and in particular the after credits scene was really for my liking. But on the other hand, this is probably nothing that will really stick with me for a longer time.

Pretty good finale nonetheless.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 20, 2019 1:41 PM

Apr 2009
This was a pretty good episode and a good finale. Still, I'm not entirely satisfied with this. The anime itself was really nothing special even compared to the average sport anime and mostly salvaged by Kyoani's production values - Kaze airing this very season for example completely blows it out of the water in terms of writing.

As an adaptation it improved some things but changed some others for the worse, I'm not really happy on how some relationships got downplayed or completely erased. The archery part is 100% better at least.

Well, I guess there is not much you can do given the source material.

animejas said:
Shirasho said:

The first novel is sadly very dry on details. The anime expanded a bit more, though you end up missing all his internal thoughts.
Jin_uzukiJan 20, 2019 2:16 PM

Jan 20, 2019 2:21 PM

Apr 2012
RavenlySadist said:
Shiro-cat said:

hahahhaha I agree

Sounds like a good premise for a dystopia, where yaoi fangirls took over the world, lol.
Jan 20, 2019 2:42 PM

Sep 2011
I wouldn't have it in any other way, I loved this last, at least for now, episode; I'm really hoping for a second season now!

That final match between Kirisaki, and Kazemai was pretty suspenseful, and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, screaming "yoshi" together with the audience, but it felt complicated, for some reason I didn't want Kirisaki to lose even though I was rooting for Kazemai.

But Ryouhei did great! I'm highlighting him here because he is still my favorite character after Minato and Masa-san, he missed a shot, but it didn't break him. Surprisingly I also felt a bit bad for the twin who missed twice, but he and his twin were insufferable jerks so even though I felt bad, I also kind of feel like it was "deserved." At least he found understanding with his teammates.

I was just a bit sad that Masa-san, understandably, wasn't prominently featured in this episode, but he ran away from the hospital to witness that moment, and we got that beautiful scene after the ED. If I didn't get another shared moment between Minato and Masa-san under the moonlight I would be really disappointed, but I was in for a surprise, just how cool is that Masa-san was also there when Minato fell in love with archery?
Jan 20, 2019 2:47 PM

Jul 2015
well the most important thing in this show for me were the relations between those boys
it felt really refreshing
gj kazemai

Well...
Jan 20, 2019 3:36 PM

Feb 2015
As for this ep alone - Shu's voice felt differently, like he has different VA or smth and whatever that's true or not, I disliked it. It was nice that they actually won and did not went the "we lost but we made some friends along the way so we're still winners" or whatever route.

Generally - Relationships between characters aside from Seiya and Minato didn't interest me in the slightest till the end. If they showed some more of Shu & Minato time when they were children, I'm sure I would like Shu more then but it feels like there was no time and maybe even no material for it. The green leaves were ugly and annoying and I'm sad that they used it in last ep too. The moments when they weren't used were appreciated.

I think I generally like sport anime but somehow I couldn't enjoy it. I found shooting moments nice but anything outside of it, not really. As fujobait it did its job tho since I was given few moments that satisfied my inner desires but that alone won't make show great.
Shirasho said:
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Jan 20, 2019 3:40 PM

Mar 2018
Can't say I didn't enjoyed this anime. This last episode was a very good way to close the anime. I assume that there's going to be a second season.

Jan 20, 2019 4:09 PM

Dec 2016
Enjoyable anime ^^ the last scene where it showed young Minato and Masaki makes me wonder if they joined archery at the same time... it happened for a reason, right? :P very nice!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jan 20, 2019 4:37 PM

Feb 2010
I really liked this series alot. It was calm and energetic at same time but that felt good for sure. PS: I would ship Masaki x Minato if had option lol

9/10

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Jan 20, 2019 5:24 PM

Apr 2012
Haha, that final image, shota Minato and teen Masaki, pretty good.

Been wanting an archery anime since watching Princess Mononoke, so overall pretty satisfied.
EratiKJan 20, 2019 5:27 PM
Jan 20, 2019 5:43 PM

Apr 2013
The show is so simple yet pretty impressive. The characters feels alive and are relatable, the drama feels more natural compared to most anime, the soundtrack is successful in creating the atmosphere and like usual from the studio, the animation delivers.
8.5/10 for me
Jan 20, 2019 6:34 PM

Jul 2013
I liked this a lot more than Free. Also, seeing the twins cry was soooooo satisfying.
Jan 20, 2019 7:56 PM

Oct 2015
I'm glad they've won. Minato did one great shot at the end, and I'm glad one of the obnoxious twin missed the shot. I wonder what happened to Shu's shooting, I guess he lost his cool at the end or that was just his limit. They should do season 2 with girls this time around to bring that uniqueness to the sequel.

People who complained that this was bad weren't watching this show and probably were drunk watching Bunny girl or seishun whatever it's called. This was a great show if you paid enough attention and YES it was about archery but more. characters boring, yeah that is your taste and most of you prefer characters based on appearance or waifu (harem characters) materials so I wouldn't count that. This show gave archery a more meaningful approach and you have to be a bit mature to understand. If you more about that typical shounen sport, where everything is hyped then watch Kuroko or Haikyuu. This anime took an in depth approach in understanding how and why Minato had a target panic, and how was he going to overcome it.

The rating was made by the wrong viewers of this show, good show wrong audience. 8/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 20, 2019 7:57 PM

Jul 2016
Well, regarding visuals, it was a great episode but only visually speaking.

I'm still not fully convinced about how Kazemai won... basically, they won because one of the twins received a satisfying dose of karma in the right moment and because Shuu was too focused on Minato... Honestly, I think Shuu should have received more characterization because the way he missed the most important shot of the tournament felt really anticlimatic, personally speaking.

But that aside, I must say that the whole sequence with all them shooting was beautifully animated, and its combination with the OST created an incredible scene. Without a doubt, my favorite moment in the whole series.

Overall, it was a good episode but the series as a whole wasn't that special to me. I wasn't so invested in the story and the characters, aside from Seiya and his inner struggle, weren't that interesting either. Not to mention that Onogi's awful attitude was a pain to watch, being honest.

And it also bothered me the little importance the girls had during the show, which is a bit sad since I was interested in knowing a little more about them, or about Seo at least.
All in all, aside from the OST and one or two good episodes, the anime was pretty average. 5/10

Shiro-cat said:
Omedeto?

Exactly, Shuu congratulated him.
Jan 20, 2019 8:04 PM
Apr 2015
Minato’s last shot was just absolutely stunning. Replayed that part countless times to admire the animation that made it so damn beautiful♡ Also really liked how that twin developed target panic. Totally had it coming for him.
Jan 20, 2019 9:31 PM

Jan 2011
It was very pretty as expected but wasn't stellar by any means. Quite the pleasant watch though. I will give credit to the finale and the finals in general, the entire competition was beautiful to watch.

KyoAni again. Even if it's not the studio's best, it's always enjoyable to watch.

To whoever said the comment about Free, I totally agree. While I like Free, as a sports anime, this does so much more than Free does (it is getting better though).
Jan 20, 2019 9:59 PM

Oct 2010
Absolutely loved this finale. Overall there was a lot of dips for me so I give my "above average" score of 8/10 but still one of my favorites from Fall 2018. I really wanted to see more of the characters and watch them grow more. I feel like it could've been a 9 for me if there was another cour or of great development. Anyway, I can't wait to see "20 Seiki Denki Mokuroku"
Jan 21, 2019 1:54 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty good and visually stunning finale, this!

Minato and co even went as far as to win which I certainly didn’t expect but it was exemplary in the way it was handled and directed so not too many issues. Aplenty of plot convenience here and there though, but it wasn’t too much of a bother. The Sugawara twins, or rather the younger of the two specifically, developing a target panic there, thanks to Karma, felt a little too convenient(like I mentioned before) but oddly a bit satisfying to watch. Good thing his friends didn’t blame him for it though, I was sure those two whose reactions after the initial miss was show would snap but thankfully not. Shu, on the other hand, delivered to provide a magnificent display of his world-class archery but was completely beaten by Minato’s exquisite grace and wonderful shot. What a reply, way to go Minato! Kazemai boys then holding their composure and letting it all out later on was a treat to watch. Onogi even had a few positive(which is very unlike him) things to say, guess that shows just how entranced he was himself. Masa-san sneaking out of the hospital to catch a glimpse of all this was nice to see. Shu’s grandmother comment, “Minato is looking at the target while Shu is only looking at Minato” or something along those lines, proved to be the decisive factor among the two and this just makes me a little disappointed that we didn’t get to see much of Shu or why exactly he holds Minato exactly to this high regard. Final scene between Masa-san and Minato was pleasing to see, both of these Character have really changed since their encounter and a couple of minutes spent on emphasising this was a very nice finale touch. Damn, that flashback though. Pretty good stuff overall. It’s incredible to think that the newbie Archer club managed to reach such a feat within so less time, hence a pretty typical but good turn out of events ultimately.

As for the whole show in general, the Storyline and Characterization were average imo. It did give off an aura of realism or so to say, but I still feel as though the show was mediocre in these regards. Drama was there and abundant but it never really managed to conclude before yet another came along. Particularly Seiya’s dramatic developments felt really dull, and so the mid-episodes especially down compared to the enticing start and somewhat solid ending. On the other hand, some of the Characters such as Onogi and Shu really lacked some backstory and this was more often than not why I didn’t feel too attached. How’d Onogi even meet Masa-san? I hope this’ll be covered in the upcoming Episode 14. Minato and, to some extent, Masa-san’s bits were really done though. Meanwhile, the Animation Scale and the Sound Department of the show were big highlights for this show. It was a great idea to watch this final episode in 1080p because it’s absolutely gorgeous and has been throughout the course of this show, hopefully we’ll get to see more projects of KyoAni treated with such love(like they mostly always do). Soundtracks were very pleasing to have as company but just the main theme stood out really. Op and ED were both very nice to keep up with, too! Personally, I enjoyed this show for what it had to offer and we hardly ever did and probably ever will, too, an anime focused on archery so it’s a great change of pace. All of the moments of the show spent on the Archery section were very delightful to have, thanks much to the Animation and the Sound Department, but sadly the other scenes never really stood up to that.

As such, it was a fun and a fairly great show!
Solid 6.5/10. Storyline 5/10, Characterisation/Character Developments 5/10, Art/Animation: 9/10, Sound Department: 9/10, Personal Enjoyment: 7/10
_MushiRock11_Jul 23, 2019 1:10 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 21, 2019 2:24 AM

Mar 2016
Is this the same day as the last episode? Or is it some other day?

I don't feel bad for the twin at all. I thought Minato foreshadowed both of them missing their targets, but only one of them did. That's so much more cruel and awesome!

I loved the flashback at the end of the episode.

I don't know if the leaves are supposed to be symbolic, but they really add beauty to the picture.

Can't wait for the special episode!

I want a second season, but I don't think it will be good if it gets one. (I am well aware it has an ongoing source material.)
Jan 21, 2019 2:34 AM

Apr 2012
FuMomo-kun said:
I don't know if the leaves are supposed to be symbolic, but they really add beauty to the picture.
Yes they are sakaki leaves, a sacred plant you see them put on their altar. It's more or less saying the god of archery is with them. Plus you know the wind, it's a pretty big positive symbol in Japan which used to be a marsh and sea country (where no wind = bad). Plus the name of the highschool is kazemai which means "dance of the wind".
Jan 21, 2019 3:44 AM

Apr 2012
Merue said:
I really liked this series alot. It was calm and energetic at same time but that felt good for sure. PS: I would ship Masaki x Minato if had option lol

9/10

This is not romance in any form, at least for now. But in the original novel Minato x Masaki is the closest ship to any reality, they even “marry” in the second volume, lol.
Jan 21, 2019 8:00 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
This episode was great in that it was such a feel-good finale. You really get a sense of Minato's character growth during the finals, and I can get over how beautiful the attention to details are in the matches; their elegant movements, the sounds. I love how many different angles you can see them shooting and the stylistic addition of the leaves.

Overall, I quite enjoyed the series. In fact, I must reiterate that I haven't truly enjoyed an KyoAni series in the last few years, despite wanting to, given their beautiful visuals. It's a bit sad to see the low sales Tsurune is getting, even though I think it's one of their better shows. I still don't think the execution of drama is their forte, no matter the director, script writer, or whoever else is involved, but it's a bit more toned down in this series, which I can handle. Still, one thing that was a huge turn off for me was the car accident last episode that was just cliche, and just the whole last episode didn't sit well with me with its down-up-down-up progression (sorry I couldn't find a way to describe what I meant). However, I did highly enjoy Tsurune, pretty much every episode, aside from episode 12, and I ended up really liking all the main characters and their relationship dynamic.

Although Masaki isn't my favorite, I do relate with him in that I'm also an adult, but don't feel like one at all. Currently as a teacher, I realize that students think I have my life together, when I really have no clue I'm doing. It was mentioned twice in the series, and it's a theme that I can easily connect with. I also appreciate the while Shuu didn't receive much character depth, he wasn't entirely a terrible person. Instead, he is someone who, despite having his own way of thinking, ultimately just wants to do with kyuudo with his friend and can still congratulate them when they win. Which reminds me, there are still people out there who are just douchebags for the sake of being a douchebag, like the twins. Could've done without them, but irl, there are people like that.

Anyways, it was a nice series. Nothing amazing, but it had sort of an iyashikei feel going for it at certain points, but mostly, it created a very down-to-earth slice of life atmosphere. I don't think it needs a sequel, unless we get another plot point, given that Minato is on his way of conquering his target panic. Additionally, the series really isn't profitable for KyoAni at all, although idk, I haven't paid any attention to whether or not the source material has gotten any boost.
Jan 21, 2019 8:35 AM

Dec 2016
Pretty top tier final episode imo
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jan 21, 2019 9:17 AM

Dec 2016
I wonder what happened to Shu at the end...his last shot wasn't like him. It will be better if this gets season 2 cause I want to see more development of Kirisaki too. I want Kirisaki and Kazemai to be like close friends just how Samezuka and Iwatobi are in Free!
Jan 21, 2019 9:20 AM

Nov 2007
That's me after the final shot!

And then the final scene! Oh, boy! That was super beautiful! Simply beautiful!

This anime was beautiful from start to finish!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 21, 2019 9:55 AM

Oct 2013
My boys did it! They won! Minato's last shot was amazing! I'm so happy it end well. This is a 8/10 show for me. :)
Jan 21, 2019 11:23 AM

Jun 2016
The OST's gave me goose bumps the whole time.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2018

48 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 25, 3:35 AM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2019

37 by Shikkakku »»
Jan 7, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2018

50 by Shikkakku »»
Jan 7, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2018

40 by Shikkakku »»
Jan 6, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2018

45 by George8 »»
May 20, 2023 1:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.