Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 16, 2018 7:32 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice, they actually managed to get far enough so far in the preliminaries. It's a neat start for the club.

Thought this episode had a balanced atmosphere between going outside of the training and also reminiscing some of the past, mainly for Minato and Seiya. Curious about Seiya's progress in this show too. I think he's a somewhat overlooked character in the series but has an important connection with Minato.
Dec 16, 2018 7:36 AM

Nov 2007
Practice after the competition. Main guy still cannot shoot?

So that coach is going to be busy with the festival.

Discussion to improve? Different personality w. how they make okonomiyaki.

Going to the top is a journey to cure his problem?

Pucky box and reminding him of when they first met each other.

Going to the hospital and his doctor is megane guy's father. So he's going to get well soon that he doesn't need to do periodically check up.

Megane guy's not doing well with shooting. He's been thinking a lot about the past with main guy, including that accident.

Megane guy confessed that he doesn't like the coach guy and he went pass main guy when he asked him.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2018 11:22 AM

Dec 2010
I thought the accident happened when they were already in Kirisaki? A little confused with the timing of this.

Edit: nvm friend cleared it up for me

Anyways, I suspected from the start that Seiya felt guilty about this in some way. Was it him calling out to Minato that caused them to stop on the crosswalk (cars don't stop for nobody in Japan I guess) and led to the accident?
PknoctisDec 16, 2018 11:33 AM
Dec 16, 2018 11:39 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode. Looks like the team gained quite the number of valuable lessons from the prelims. That they are starting to use to improve not just themselves but also their skill as archers. The teams meal at the Okonomiyaki restaurant sure was entertaining while also allowing the boys and girls to bond. In a way it seems that Seiya's always been the one that was dragged along by Minato. If anything since Shuu's words Seiya's performance seems to have done down considerably. The combo of Shuu's words and Minato's performance at the prelims seemed to have quite the effect on him. Seems Seiya's lost his motivation for wanting to take up Kyudo.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2018 12:00 PM

Nov 2016
Pretty interesting episode. I enjoyed the relaxed moments after the prelims, but also the character drama was well done.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 16, 2018 1:02 PM

May 2015
I'm a bit confused over the accident details. Was Seiya calling out to Minato the reason that a car (or some other vehicle) hit him and his mother? Because they were crossing the road at the time. Or was it two separate times? I can't quite get what they were going for, but I assume it was the former. I thought the accident would have happened when they were somewhat older but who knows. Either way, it's pretty tragic and I feel sorry for Seiya shouldering so much guilt.

♡ artist
サコ
Dec 16, 2018 2:16 PM

Jun 2014
I honestly have no idea what's happening with Seiya right now.
I get that he feels guilty for the past accident, but why does he hate their coach?
Dec 16, 2018 2:51 PM

Jul 2017
Seiya is in love with Minato. I expected some subtle romance in this anime considering it’s fujioshi bait
Dec 16, 2018 3:50 PM

Sep 2017
Well then Seiya I can get why you'd feel upset but telling Masaki that you hate him was a little uncalled for.

I agree with a few others that it was a little unclear of when the accident actually happened. I believe it was when they were older, but it kind of looked like it had happened at that very moment. Tho I think they were just trying to draw parallels.
Dec 16, 2018 3:54 PM

Oct 2018
I think what the episode was saying is that it was Seiya's *fault* for Minato's injury because if he hadn't stopped him at the crossing nothing would've happened? Ouch, pretty sure his mom died in that accident as well...

Why are episode 9's always so painful/Oso-san/...

BackstageMageDec 16, 2018 4:57 PM

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Dec 16, 2018 4:33 PM

Oct 2015
I don't think Seiya loves Kyudo, I think he got into it because of Minato. I think the reason he hates Masa is because he did what he couldn't and that is bringing back Minato's shooting. I hope he loves it though and I'm wrong.

Great episode,
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 16, 2018 6:47 PM

Jun 2017
"Kyudo's a bit like mountain climbing. There are may routes up, each person walks at their own pace, no one else can carry you up, but you can climb together."
"So, you've been watching Yama no Susume too?"

Dec 16, 2018 7:18 PM

Jul 2016
Well, as I thought, Seiya's "obsession" with Minato is related to the accident the latter suffered. He somehow feels guilty about what happened and for that reason, he decided to help Minato in everything he can.

Personally, I still think this guilt Seiya feels is unjustified since he thinks... what? that if he hadn't stopped Minato and his mom in the crosswalk for... 30 seconds, they wouldn't have been hit by a car?... I don't know, I guess I was expecting a better reason for his behavior.

And I'm also assuming that he hates Masa-san now just because the latter was able to help Minato better than he could...

I'm not really sure what to think about this episode so I'll say it was ok. Let's see how this conflict regarding Seiya will conclude.
Dec 16, 2018 7:23 PM

Mar 2016
Minato's target panic is back again? I hope not, or that thing last episode really goes to waste.

Last week, I noticed that these characters don't really talk like real teenagers. This episode, I can't stop noticing it.

Looks like Minato's injury was Seiya's fault. Also, the accident looks like it had happened years ago. Would Minato still need to go see the doctor if this were real life? (This is not a rhetorical question. I am genuinely curious.)

When it rained, I knew something bad was about to happen. I really don't understand why the weather has to reflect a character's emotions. Since I love rain, it decreased the impact of the scene for me. :(

Dec 16, 2018 7:36 PM

Sep 2008
Steppenfuchs said:
I get that he feels guilty for the past accident, but why does he hate their coach?

i think he hates the coach because he was able to help Minato find his love for kyudo again and he wasn't able to
Dec 16, 2018 8:37 PM

Oct 2012
kaizureki said:
Steppenfuchs said:

i think he hates the coach because he was able to help Minato find his love for kyudo again and he wasn't able to

Agree. It's sad really, because Seiya has no idea how important he is to Minato. Granted their feelings for each other are not at the same level. Hopefully it will all get resolved. I mean, they all seem like good guys.
Dec 16, 2018 9:24 PM
Apr 2018
these cars don't respect any signal and now poor Seiya thinks it's his fault, what a burden to carry
Dec 16, 2018 10:06 PM

Nov 2018

• The car accident was a traumatic event for Seiya, too. I have a lot more empathy for his character and behavior now. Previously I thought he was clingy and almost creepy.

• How will Masa-san help Seiya after Seiya's declaration of hate? What can Masa-san even do or say to Seiya after that? Looking forward to seeing how that plays out as it's going to be an extremely difficult one. I anticipate more backstory to Masa-san and his grandpa as part of the resolution for this, plus Tommy-sensei guiding Masa-san as well.

• How does Shu feel about Masa-san? Might there be a confrontation, or at least some underlying jealousy akin to Seiya's, there as well?

• Will Tommy-sensei and Shu's grandma get any action? She definitely seems to know him and acknowledge his skills. 😂 At the very least, I anticipate them meeting or there being some sort of history together, even just as fellow archers.
Dec 16, 2018 10:32 PM

Aug 2018
FuMomo-kun said:

Why do people complain about "queerbaiting" in a series that is obviously aimed at girls and women? Those demographics are known to like shows that depict vaguely gay and close friendships between men, at least in Japan. Instead of demanding canon gayness, just accept that you (or the people you're speaking for) are not the target demographic of this show. Just drop it if it doesn't suit your tastes.
Dec 16, 2018 11:47 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
SouthRzVa said:
Well, as I thought, Seiya's "obsession" with Minato is related to the accident the latter suffered. He somehow feels guilty about what happened and for that reason, he decided to help Minato in everything he can.

Personally, I still think this guilt Seiya feels is unjustified since he thinks... what? that if he hadn't stopped Minato and his mom in the crosswalk for... 30 seconds, they wouldn't have been hit by a car?... I don't know, I guess I was expecting a better reason for his behavior.

And I'm also assuming that he hates Masa-san now just because the latter was able to help Minato better than he could...

I'm not really sure what to think about this episode so I'll say it was ok. Let's see how this conflict regarding Seiya will conclude.

Exactly, same thoughts here!
I’m assuming he feels guilty regarding the accident and so far it still doesn’t quite add up. I doubt it was because of Seiya and those short 30s or so that caused the accident, though. Surely, there must be something else and I’m looking forward to seeing what that is.
Him hating Masa-san for being able to save Minato while he couldn’t seems really childish and the sort but makes complete sense, I mean what else could it be for.

As of now, I’m not sure what to make of all this.
I don’t want to criticise or praise, so I’ll be going with the okay-ish thought too.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 17, 2018 1:00 AM
Sep 2018
It seems like the quality of implementation is getting worse (messy). However, this episode has its moments. It still contains "direct hits" that i'll remember. It's hard to formulate any opinion.

p.s. I'm confused about Onogi. I think it's not good that kyoani doesn't limit/decrease his tsundere-level
Dec 17, 2018 3:32 AM

Jun 2013
I get that Seiya has his own problems but what he said to Masa-san was a painful blow as well. He straight up ignored Minato too (where did the clingy Seiya go? jk). Hurting someone because you’re hurt is not good imo, then again I guess it’s part of human nature.

I want Seiya to realize for himself that he’s also someone who had stayed with Minato for the longest time as a support and is greatly important to him. Just because he wasn’t the one who made Minato “come back” doesn’t undervalue his worth as a friend. I’m sure he loves kyudo but is blinded at the moment to see it. Cheer up bro Seiya.
Dec 17, 2018 4:33 AM

Aug 2018
SouthRzVa said:

I think Seiya's guilt makes sense. Think of it like kids blaming themselves for their parent's divorce. You can tell them it's not their fault, but that little feeling of "I could've prevented this" coupled with trauma really sticks (and if Minato's mom died in that accident, then it must've been pretty traumatic for Seiya. He watched his friend's mom die, and probably was afraid Minato would die too since he was in a coma for ten days). Guilt in kids is rarely rational, and they just don't have the emotional maturity to work through it.

But overall I don't really like Seiya. Here's hoping he'll at least apologize to Masa.
Dec 17, 2018 4:45 AM

Nov 2009
Gallyleo said:
FuMomo-kun said:

Why do people complain about "queerbaiting" in a series that is obviously aimed at girls and women? Those demographics are known to like shows that depict vaguely gay and close friendships between men, at least in Japan. Instead of demanding canon gayness, just accept that you (or the people you're speaking for) are not the target demographic of this show. Just drop it if it doesn't suit your tastes.

Why do people like you assume you know what the author intended and speak for entire demographics on other hand?

I wonder if you were going to argue straight-baiting if Seiya was a girl. :thinkingemoji:
Dec 17, 2018 5:10 AM

Jun 2007
poor seiya. damn these kids should've been seeing a therapist. i feel bad for seiya especially. not sure about his feelings for minato but he's confused that's for sure
see you, space cowperson . . .
Dec 17, 2018 5:17 AM

Apr 2009
Hmm, it seems they are leaning more and more toward anime original scenes, I wonder if we are going to get some of the later development present in the novel at this point.

Kaito and Seiya's relationship is basically non-existent in the anime sadly so

Overall I'm not sure about putting this huge focus on Seiya and making him so obsessed with Minato.

Dec 17, 2018 6:48 AM
Dec 2018
Pknoctis said:
I thought the accident happened when they were already in Kirisaki? A little confused with the timing of this.

Edit: nvm friend cleared it up for me

Anyways, I suspected from the start that Seiya felt guilty about this in some way. Was it him calling out to Minato that caused them to stop on the crosswalk (cars don't stop for nobody in Japan I guess) and led to the accident?

Watch episode 1 again guys. When seiya, minato and ryohei meet morioka-sensei. Minato said that his mother's died when he 6th grade. And at that time minato holding his scar
Dec 17, 2018 9:13 AM

Dec 2014
The accident details were a little confusing to me as well, they felt like two separate scenes and not the same one. Cause if they were it doesn't explain why Seiya would feel guilty.

maigyo said:
I get that Seiya has his own problems but what he said to Masa-san was a painful blow as well. He straight up ignored Minato too (where did the clingy Seiya go? jk). Hurting someone because you’re hurt is not good imo, then again I guess it’s part of human nature.

I want Seiya to realize for himself that he’s also someone who had stayed with Minato for the longest time as a support and is greatly important to him. Just because he wasn’t the one who made Minato “come back” doesn’t undervalue his worth as a friend. I’m sure he loves kyudo but is blinded at the moment to see it. Cheer up bro Seiya.

+1 to this.
Dec 17, 2018 9:26 AM

Jul 2016
milkclub said:
SouthRzVa said:

I think Seiya's guilt makes sense. Think of it like kids blaming themselves for their parent's divorce. You can tell them it's not their fault, but that little feeling of "I could've prevented this" coupled with trauma really sticks (and if Minato's mom died in that accident, then it must've been pretty traumatic for Seiya. He watched his friend's mom die, and probably was afraid Minato would die too since he was in a coma for ten days). Guilt in kids is rarely rational, and they just don't have the emotional maturity to work through it.

But overall I don't really like Seiya. Here's hoping he'll at least apologize to Masa.

That comparison is a good one, actually. Although I will never fully understand it since I haven't gone through something similar. Too bad Seiya is so introvert to talk about this guilt with his parents or even Minato although I think he'll eventually speak his mind about this with him in the next ep.

Same about Masa-san. He was trying to give a hand and instead, he received the hate of one of his students out of the blue.
Dec 17, 2018 10:01 AM
Aug 2018
Okey... for anyone complaining about Seiya's behaviour or that he was too rude to Masa-san, this tweet explains better than I could why that actually makes sense.

https://twitter.com/strikemika/status/1074424593656504328

Seiya's guilt is natural for the kind of trauma he suffered, and that's why he became Minato's "knight". But now Masa-san is helping Minato work through his personal stuff better than Seiya ever could, so he hates him for that. Does Masa-san deserve the hate? absolutely fucking not. But neither does Seiya. He's a broken boy. I actually feel pity for him.
Dec 17, 2018 11:44 AM

Mar 2016
I was really bored the first half but then the whole problem with seya appeared and that got me interested again ... hmm

Dec 17, 2018 12:06 PM

Mar 2012
Pknoctis said:
I thought the accident happened when they were already in

FuMomo-kun said:

They are making it seem like Seiya is in love with Minato, but I am pretty sure that he just thinks of Minato as an important friend.
If you make a character look like he's gay, people that are not interested will leave, and only those that don't mind it or like it will stay. So, just make them actually gay instead of queer-bating!

Granted that there were extra over the top fan service scenes, and with studio background as it is, but there is more in depth background about it. This episode touched the tip of it, and I am assuming next week will explain it more. It's not just /gay./
dzn018Dec 17, 2018 12:11 PM
Dec 17, 2018 12:16 PM

Jun 2014
Thanks for the explanations, Seiya's situation is much more clearer now.

His dislike of sensei seemed irrational, but he's just a hurt teenager so lashing out like this makes sense. Especially because he's been working for years to help Minato. Still, I hope he'll apologize.
Dec 17, 2018 2:44 PM
Mar 2016
Damn this episode was rough :/
Personally I can understand and sympathize with Seiya since I can kind of relate to him in some way.
Seiya feels guilty about what happened to Minato and his mom and that guilt I think was overwhelming for him.Minato was a very important person to Seiya who as a kid seemed quiet and shy as his dad said.I feel like his obsession with Minato started after the accident because of his guilt so he wanted to help Minato in any way that he could.That's why he chose the same school as him even though he could go to a better school,he wanted to be with him,to make sure Minato had someone who supported him and was there to help him with anything.That's why when he saw that he couldn't help him and that his help was not needed since Minato had Masa-san who could help him a lot better than he did and was also the reason Minato took up archery again,I think it's natural for him to feel resentment towards Masa-san(even though Masa-san was was trying to help Seiya :( ).I feel like the fact that Seiya never told Minato that he feels guilty,never told him his true feelings had a negative effect on their friendship.They aren't next to each other anymore,Seiya is behind Minato looking after him.Even when they are all together Seiya isn't paying attention to the conversation,he is quiet,looking at Minato as always.I think what Shuu told him made him realize that what he is doing isn't a good thing especially since he isn't muchg of a help to Minato anyway.When Minato walks up to Seiya in the last scene ,Seiya doesn't even look at him which socks Minato (and us watching) because he is always looking in Minato's direction.Seiya took up archery because of Minato and now that his relationship with Minato is starting to crack so is archery for him (in a way).Seiya doesn't know if he loves archery since the only reason he started it was to be with Minato and now that he is in high school to make Minato not give up archery.Anyway those my thoughts.
Dec 18, 2018 3:38 AM

Apr 2012
Gallyleo said:
FuMomo-kun said:

The irony is that if the characters were girls, no one complained about qeerbaiting, but on the contrary, shouted joyfully about "yuri". At the same time, I agree that the guys who complain about the too "feminine" behavior of the guys in shoujo are pretty funny. In any case, I personally don’t see romance here, rather KyoAni’s adolescent, which combines conventional realism and Class S elements.

OG_Gattsu said:
Seiya is in love with Minato. I expected some subtle romance in this anime considering it’s fujioshi bait

Don't confuse romantic love and tremendous guilt for actually breaking your best friend's life. Of course, fujo bait still remains, but do not need to use romance as a universal explanation of any motivation of characters.
RobertBobertDec 18, 2018 3:42 AM
Dec 18, 2018 7:55 AM

Sep 2011
So after his meeting with Shuu, Seiya finally realized that he wasn't able to do anything for Minato, and now he hates the person who was able to do everything that he couldn't: Masa-san.

I almost felt bad for him, not being able to reach out to the one person you care about like that. It has to be suffocating, but his hate feels so petty, and unfair that I can't sympathize with him. Masa-san did absolutely nothing wrong, and he even tried to help Seiya like the good coach he is, without knowing about his feelings, only to be met with that attitude. It must hurt really Seiya to see the previously apathetic Minato smiling like that to someone else, huh.

But I guess he finally had a breakdown, he even ignored his precious Minato. Seiya should be glad that Minato is coming out of his slump, facing his condition, and starting to be carefree and happy again. It shouldn't matter that it is thanks to Masa-san.

But even though I'm not totally sure of how the accident that claimed Minato's mother played out, I guess that Seiya may feel guilty about this, he was the one who made them turn back, but I don't know. By the way I have a few Mikos I like, but Masa-san may be the first Shinto Priest I love. lol
Dec 18, 2018 10:48 PM

Oct 2008
oh no! Seiya this time became emo!!!
Takigawa-san, anata ga kirai-desu! -> damn!
4/5.

Dec 23, 2018 2:38 PM

Aug 2017
Good episode. I want to know how the accident actually happened. Did Minato's mom died in that accident?

It seems that Seiya is blaming himself. So, he doesn't like Masa-san......maybe he did something that Seiya failed to do...

I think that he bring Minato back into archery.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 28, 2018 5:44 PM

May 2017
So Minato's mom died in that accident? I thought it was a more recent death and he more recently stopped kyudo. I also thought the death was what caused his target panic? But I guess it was actually developed during the tournament in Kirisaki. A bit confusing
Jan 6, 2019 11:59 AM

Dec 2016
A really good episode, I enjoyed the look into Seiya's life, and with how they're portraying him either he really cares for his Minato or he has a crush on him right?
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 9, 2019 10:39 AM

Jun 2014
Seiya is going through some tough times now. Hopefully Minato can talk to him, and bring him back to his senses.

Dec 31, 2019 7:40 AM

Mar 2018
Steppenfuchs said:

I thought it was rather obvious. He is in love with Minato and is aware that Minato is interested in Masaki and Masaki equally shows interest. Masaki is a rival for Seiya - just like Shu was but Shu is mostly out of the picture though Seiya still keeps an eye out. The boy is utterly confused by his own feeling and conflicted as hell.

This show is so BL without being obviously BL...I love it.
Jul 28, 2020 11:23 PM
Aug 2019
seiya doesn’t love kyuudou he loves minato 🥺
Dec 14, 2020 11:32 PM

Jun 2020
Shuu looked so good in his uniform ♡______♡

The storytelling is beautiful, there’s no exposition dump & the pacing is so good. This anime needs more episodes — all the characters are interesting & have so much depth to them

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 24, 2021 6:23 AM
Jun 2012
Unnecessary drama. Minus one point.
Apr 15, 2022 9:24 AM

Feb 2020
This was a very melancholic episode with all the drama.

Seiya still feels guilty for the past accident.
Aug 27, 2022 9:53 AM
Apr 2022
Oct 2, 2022 8:41 PM

Aug 2019
Ooof that was rough

And poor coach. Seiya might be jealous of him since he was the one who brought Minato back.
Jan 6, 2023 10:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I liked how it was chill during the 1st half after all the pressure but we're back to the drama part especially regarding Seiya hm
Jan 15, 2023 9:36 PM

Oct 2015
I've been thinking about this, but Seiya's role in the story was harsh. He was written as someone who plays archery, not because he loves it, but because he wants to stay by the side of the person he loves. When Minato was in the bottom, he tried helping him up, but in the end he wasn't the one who pulled Minato back. It was like he was there closest to Minato, but he was the farthest one away. Even Kaito was getting closer to Minato while Seiya was just... there. It was like Minato was never looking at his way at all. Minato never told him about Masa-san, never relied on him about his target panic, never even thought about him. And it wasn't because Minato hated him or something. And that's why it's brutal. You can't blame Seiya for feeling jealousy towards Masa-san or Shuu because... he wanted to help Minato, too. He wanted to stay by Minato's side, too. And it felt unfair that he was always there, but it seemed as if he wasn't. Minato would've been fine without him.

I've been feeling frustrated for Seiya cause I really like this kid. But he's always getting the short end of the stick. It was shown that he's been the "most stable" of the group, that he's always calm and all that, but in reality... Seiya is the most fragile one.

That's why this episode was bittersweet. Finally, some Minato x Seiya moments. Finally some moments where Minato actually talks to Seiya and shows that they really know each other (Minato revealing Seiya likes spicy stuff after handing him a bottle of Shichimi spice or whatever that was). We saw a couple of flashbacks when they were still kids. Seiya still keeps the pocky thing Minato gave him when they first met. That was enough to tell us how much he treasures Minato. It seems like he has trauma himself, perhaps blaming himself for Minato's injury. And now it's gnawing on him.

I really wanna hug Seiya. </3
   HuaLian <3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2018

48 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 25, 3:35 AM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2019

37 by Shikkakku »»
Jan 7, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2018

40 by Shikkakku »»
Jan 6, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2018

45 by George8 »»
May 20, 2023 1:55 PM

Poll: » Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2019

90 by Xionea »»
Apr 13, 2023 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.