Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 20, 2018 1:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man, Seth is quite cute as a kid lol

Seems we're finally getting ready for the real adventure. I'm still not sold on Seth yet but he's funny to watch with his hotblooded personality. I'd say he's very lucky to have someone like Alma taking care of him.
Stark700Oct 20, 2018 2:22 AM
Oct 20, 2018 6:17 AM

Dec 2009
Aaaaand they fucked up again...
They made Alma kill the nemeses... <__< Seriously... that's because Seth can now take nemeses off alone that Alma let him go in the first place. (in source material)
Also Seth just lost consciousness from using fantasia ? LOL HOW AOUT NO ? He's supposed to use it like it's as easy as swimming/breathing. Using a single attack shouldn't make him lost consciousness.
They censored as fuck Seth's lynch.

Lol Seth just go without a fucking clue as to where to go ???
Alma didn't tell him about Artemis ? WOW... that's... really really bad plot adaptation. I don't mind filler but if it's to remove all the fucking plot that make sense in the manga to just put some shitty filler and destroy the character development what's even the point.

At least the Inquisitor scene at the end was nice. But seriously Lerche has clearly not a single clue at what they are doing and that sucks.
Batora07Oct 20, 2018 7:43 AM
Oct 20, 2018 6:26 AM

Aug 2013
Monkey D. Dragon is in this manga now? Dafuq? But seriously...I'm still not sold on this series at this point. I'm just going with it. At least we got some backstory this week.
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 20, 2018 6:29 AM

May 2015
A heartwarming backstory, loved it!

Oct 20, 2018 7:44 AM

Apr 2018
K increasing my score given to his anime from a 6 to 7

Best ep by far (it had some problems tho)and better than every single ep that i've watched from fairy tail,black clover and boruto
Oct 20, 2018 7:55 AM

Jul 2017
Easily the best episode of this series so far. The scene where Seth left was pretty sad, especially since I left my parents all the way from UAE to Canada just 2 months ago.
Oct 20, 2018 8:01 AM
Oct 2017
nothing kills your pacing more than making the third episode a flashback episode. the fuck were they thinking?
Oct 20, 2018 8:24 AM

Sep 2011
This certainly is a harsh world to live in, poor Seth, and Alma, and any good sorcerer really. As if the Nemesis weren't enough, they still have as enemies an inquisition, marginalized sorcerers who got tired of the mistreatment and are now acting as the bad guys they were painted as, and the prejudice of the people.

This inquisition thing makes me furious, they most certainly are sorcerers too, but I could bet that the hypocrite society doesn't judge them like they judge the "cursed" ones, but let's see. But I can't stand seeing people being persecuted, ostracized, and mistreated for being different. This anime certainly isn't disappointing with its representation of this issue so far though. It was so frustrating to watch a small Seth being kicked, and punched for being different by those kids, being judged harshly, and almost being set on fire alive, it was too much.

But his past with Alma is compelling, and poignant. They don't even know who they are, but they found a place to belong with each other, so their parting was really moving, and it made me sad. I mean, I'm glad that Seth is going to expand his horizons, and move the story, but it would be nice if Alma were present, but I hope she will in time. Great episode!
Oct 20, 2018 8:26 AM

Oct 2013
Easily the best episode so far, even if tropey backstory.
Oct 20, 2018 9:08 AM
Sep 2017
So, it was not a bad episode like the two of the last week, we even have a development about Alma, which is very good, and i welcome this initiative which from Lerche since it's not yet in the manga. A very good initiative, i was surprised

So, it was the good points, now it's time for the bad points, namely EVERTHING ELSE :

1 : Alma don't spoke of the Artemis to Seth ? Where does the fuck he'll go, he don't know where to go xd

2 : The end of the fight with the Nemesis and the arrives of Alma which are TOTALLY rushed here compared to the manga, we don't even fucking know what going to the Bravery Quartet

3 : How does the fuck the Inquisition know where Seth is since Seth has not yet meet Dragunov who is the one who report Seth and his ability to manipulate Fantasia whith bare hand to the Inquition ?

4 : THIS FUCKING THING WHICH IS THE WORSE THING IN THIS ADAPTATION ( cc @Batora07 )

So, firstly i was very enjoyed and surprised of the decision from Lerche to add this Alma background which is not yet in the manga, and which don't fuck all the futur plot with the Seth's past and the main antagonist, but after that, we have all of those bad points, seriously, why can't they follow the main "Lines" of the plot and not change everything (especially the Seth's personnality, that really pissed me). Hope this will be better in the next episode
Oct 20, 2018 9:27 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That was a really harsh and tough past that Seth and Alma had to go through :( And I like that Alma reiterated to Seth that the Nemesis aren't the only threats to them

But man I really want to know who Alma was in the past and what her relation to Seth actually is and also did Seth kill those kids when his powers activated? Can any manga reader answer this for me please.

Other than that, this was a really sweet episode and I felt very emotional from not only seeing the villagers genuinely thank Seth and Alma for what they did for them, but also that goodbye scene between Seth and Alma TwT

Great episode overall imo and I'm super hyped to see what these Inquisition guys are all about (Especially that Monkey D. Dragon lookalike lol)
Oct 20, 2018 9:32 AM
Sep 2017
Tokoya said:
That was a really harsh and tough past that Seth and Alma had to go through :( And I like that Alma reiterated to Seth that the Nemesis aren't the only threats to them

But man I really want to know who Alma was in the past and what her relation to Seth actually is and also did Seth kill those kids when his powers activated? Can any manga reader answer this for me please.

Other than that, this was a really sweet episode and I felt very emotional from not only seeing the villagers genuinely thank Seth and Alma for what they did for them, but also that goodbye scene between Seth and Alma TwT

Great episode overall imo and I'm super hyped to see what these Inquisition guys are all about (Especially that Monkey D. Dragon lookalike lol)
Hi ! I can answer you for some of you questions ! So, Seth don't killed the kids, but he has very hurt them, in the manga, the kids tried to kill Seth with a knife if i remember. And for the past of Alma, we don't know, we know less than the anime, since this flashback of Alma isn't in the manga, but
. And for the Inquisition guys, just keep an eye on the hidden guy we see at the end, he'll have a VERY important role in the next of the series, more than Torque ;)
Oct 20, 2018 9:44 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
JugoKun said:
Tokoya said:

Hi ! I can answer you for some of you questions ! So, Seth don't killed the kids, but he has very hurt them, in the manga, the kids tried to kill Seth with a knife if i remember. And for the past of Alma, we don't know, we know less than the anime, since this flashback of Alma isn't in the manga, but
. And for the Inquisition guys, just keep an eye on the hidden guy we see at the end, he'll have a VERY important role in the next of the series, more than Torque ;)
Ahh I see I see, thanks for the response! (And that's interesting how the anime included something that hasn't even happened in the manga yet)

And I will definitely be sure to watch out for that hooded guy (Can't believe I forgot to comment on him lol
Oct 20, 2018 9:51 AM
Nov 2015
Tokoya said:

In the manga the kids are repulse and burned lightly by the explosion after one of them starts stabbing him. (in the storie the fantasia burn everyone using it even the sorcerers, this is why Seth using it bare hands is special )
Oct 20, 2018 10:16 AM
Nov 2015
JugoKun said:
So, it was not a bad episode like the two of the last week, we even have a development about Alma, which is very good, and i welcome this initiative which from Lerche since it's not yet in the manga. A very good initiative, i was surprised

Hi fellow Jean Petrovich!
What really shock me is that every things, without forgetting a detail, is soften as hell making the characters way less charismatic. I can't get attach to any of them just looking at the show ( Alma is to soft in every ways, the bravery quartet not evil enouth ).
Oct 20, 2018 10:34 AM

Aug 2015
Tears, lol

Heartwarming episode with moving flashback, although I find the story is narrated way too fast and it takes longer for me to feel involved with the separation between Seth and Alma.

Well, Seth goes on an adventure for his generic objective ! Yeah! :D :D
Oct 20, 2018 10:43 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
God_ShinyNChrome said:
Tokoya said:

In the manga the kids are repulse and burned lightly by the explosion after one of them starts stabbing him. (in the storie the fantasia burn everyone using it even the sorcerers, this is why Seth using it bare hands is special )
Figured as much since they placed so much emphasis on his bare hands in this ep
Oct 20, 2018 10:53 AM
Sep 2017
TuyNOM said:
Tears, lol

Heartwarming episode with moving flashback, although I find the story is narrated way too fast and it takes longer for me to feel involved with the separation between Seth and Alma.

Generic yes, but very deep, developped and interresting, so stop talking about one thing when you have see 3 episodes (2 chapters) which don't feet with the manga. There are so much thing wrong in your Radiant opinon, oh boy, if only you knew the next of the series
Oct 20, 2018 11:27 AM

Jul 2015
That backstory actually gave me the feels, ouch q_q
Oct 20, 2018 11:59 AM

Apr 2017
Very nice, touching backstory, almost made me cry. Favorite episode so far.
Oct 20, 2018 12:18 PM

Aug 2015
JugoKun said:
TuyNOM said:
Tears, lol

Generic yes, but very deep, developped and interresting, so stop talking about one thing when you have see 3 episodes (2 chapters) which don't feet with the manga. There are so much thing wrong in your Radiant opinon, oh boy, if only you knew the next of the series

I would be curious to understand what are the things that are wrong with my opinion. Plus, I think we can easily give an opinion in 3 episodes, at least give its own impressions, so don't come and dictate what we should do or not on this site.
(Many users drop a series after 3 episodes if they think it's waste of time.)

Try to accept all the opinions and if you don't agree, you can discuss it but need not reject it. :)

Yep, based on the 3 episodes, Radiant seems to be closer to shounen (even if it is not considered as such on this site). The fantasy/magic world, discrimination against a minority, nothing is innovative.
The main character says the same clichés sentences that I've already read/heard in many shounen.

I'd like to believe that there will be improvements later and that Lerche didn't do the best adaptation, but apparently this adaptation would have been created so that young audience can easily understand.

(Also, avoid "Risitas" and others on the MAL forums, they pollute. :p )
Oct 20, 2018 12:23 PM

Jan 2014
Akerakai said:

Best ep by far (it had some problems tho)and better than every single ep that i've watched from fairy tail,black clover and boruto

Same

Hopefully we get more good episodes like this from now on.
Oct 20, 2018 12:33 PM

May 2015
I am mildly curious about Alma's past, but apart from that I don't see much appeal in this show. Let's see if the new characters would be somehow interesting. So far I don't really care about Seth and what happens to him.
Oct 20, 2018 1:21 PM
Sep 2017
TuyNOM said:
JugoKun said:

I would be curious to understand what are the things that are wrong with my opinion. Plus, I think we can easily give an opinion in 3 episodes, at least give its own impressions, so don't come and dictate what we should do or not on this site.
(Many users drop a series after 3 episodes if they think it's waste of time.)

Try to accept all the opinions and if you don't agree, you can discuss it but need not reject it. :)

Yep, based on the 3 episodes, Radiant seems to be closer to shounen (even if it is not considered as such on this site). The fantasy/magic world, discrimination against a minority, nothing is innovative.
The main character says the same clichés sentences that I've already read/heard in many shounen.

I'd like to believe that there will be improvements later and that Lerche didn't do the best adaptation, but apparently this adaptation would have been created so that young audience can easily understand.

(Also, avoid "Risitas" and others on the MAL forums, they pollute. :p )
So, where should i start ? If you're so curious to know what things are wrong in your opinon, it's easy : judge things without knowing them. Whao, i've saw 3 episodes of Radiant, now i know all the subtleties of the series and all his messages :D. And i've never rejected your opinion, i'm only in disagreement with your point of vue, and i say it. I don't dictate what you have to do, i only say it's stupid to judge a manga with view only 3 episodes, as a manga reader, it's really funny to see how wrong you are with the goal of the manga and with all of his depth. "The main character says the same clichés sentences that I've already read/heard in many shounen." typically a sentence of anime only viewer ... But it's not your fault, as the anime has TOTALLY missed the Seth's personnality, in the anime, i'm in accord with you, Seth is a typcall shonen MC but in the manga, he is unique, he has strong moments and a large development. I REALLY recommanded you to read the manga to realize it, the Seth of the 1st volume is really not the same than the Seth of the 10th volume, he has REALLY grew up, he has matured.

All of that to say that NO, Radiant isn't a bad manga with no depth and development, like i already said, he knockout a lot of japanesse manga by his strong messages and characters, i really recommanded to you to read the original manga which is not at the base for kids. And good evening to you in passing :)
Oct 20, 2018 2:44 PM

Nov 2016
Best episode yet. I liked the flashback which gave Seths and Almas relationship more depth. There is still a major question left unanswered and I'm looking forward to the moment when they will solve the mystery.

The emotional departure was also well done.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 20, 2018 3:17 PM

Mar 2016
The only one trying to save this world is a boy who hasn't even gone through a voice crack. They're doomed!

Why would Seth leave Alma? He can't do anything by himself. A kid his age would normally try his best to get Alma to do it for him. At least, he should convince Alma to go search for the Radiant with him.

Why isn't Alma stopping Seth when he wanted to search for something that is a lie? I am pretty sure parents would stop their kids if they tried to look for Peter Pan by getting lost in a forest.
Oct 20, 2018 3:33 PM

Dec 2009
FuMomo-kun said:
The only one trying to save this world is a boy who hasn't even gone through a voice crack. They're doomed!

Why would Seth leave Alma? He can't do anything by himself. A kid his age would normally try his best to get Alma to do it for him. At least, he should convince Alma to go search for the Radiant with him.

Why isn't Alma stopping Seth when he wanted to search for something that is a lie? I am pretty sure parents would stop their kids if they tried to look for Peter Pan by getting lost in a forest.

because the anime fucked up all the logic the manga build up upon over 120 pages on a siingle chapter with only 3 episodes of 20 minutes each (with almost 10 minutes of filler material each)...
Batora07Oct 20, 2018 4:02 PM
Oct 20, 2018 4:17 PM

Oct 2017
So far I'm liking this series alot.
I don't give a damn of people hating this series , I'm gonna watch it.

Anyho, I have a feeling Radiant is not a bad place at all, nor do all the nemesis.
Oct 20, 2018 5:08 PM

Dec 2016
If Seth's horns don't grow during some badass attack during this series I'm going to be really disappointed lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Oct 20, 2018 5:35 PM

Oct 2015
This series is really growing on me and Seth is interesting to watch.

I wonder what's their identity though? I hope Seth is one badass demon or something.

Anyway, heartwarming back story and a bit sad. I like Alma and Seth's relationship. I hope the quest for radiant will be interesting as I hope.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 20, 2018 7:35 PM

Jul 2009
Villagers being mean to cute little munchkin Seto? DEATH TO THEM ALL. HOW DARE THEY!
Oct 20, 2018 8:00 PM

Jun 2014
That was certainly an emotional backstory.

Now that Seth has left on his own, the real adventure will begin.

Oct 20, 2018 8:20 PM
Aug 2015
Akerakai said:

What's wrong with you m8, always bringing other shows when discussing this series.

Anyway that was such a heartwarming backstory. Seth finally starts his journey. Things getting more serious.
Oct 20, 2018 8:39 PM

Jan 2014
I liked the backstory, but i feel like there is a huge gap...
Seth didnt even manage to properly kill one nemesis and he just left the other day to find their nest? Does he even have any idea where he's going? He just took a flight to where exactly? That escalated too quickly like wtf...
I dont like how the plot is developing...hope things will be better next episodes and not anything like "nice found the nest! what a coincidence" or "yeah suddenly got op and kill 10 nemesis with one finger". Cause thats what this rushed development makes me think
Oct 20, 2018 8:58 PM

Aug 2014
Yeah, the backstory was great, and it's easily the best episode so far, even though it was focused on the flashbacks and not making the story progress too much.

But they are still derailing way too much from the manga. Seth was supposed to kill the Nemesis himself while beating the Quartet at the same time, it was quite a badass scene in the manga, why the hell did they change it to make Alma do all the work?

But what I really don't understand is that they skipped everything Alma tells Seth before letting him leave. No mention of Artemis, Yaga or the yellow cat. It's no wonder people think it makes little sense for Alma to simply let Seth leave without destination, like the anime suggest. He was supposed to know where he's going and to whom he's speaking, so I guess that means a few plot points are already lost in the next 2 episodes and they will derail even more.
Oct 20, 2018 9:20 PM

Oct 2017
Inugirlz said:
Villagers being mean to cute little munchkin Seto? DEATH TO THEM ALL. HOW DARE THEY!

Yeah, can't believe they're actually trying to burn a 5~6 year old child alive with fire..

Like wtf man... These guys are twisted as fuck.
Oct 20, 2018 11:13 PM

Apr 2018
Making him less op is good
And making her wants him to discover the world by himself is good too
Oct 20, 2018 11:25 PM

Nov 2017
- a little flashback from mama alma and little seth.
Ventus_S said:
Inugirlz said:

Yeah, can't believe they're actually trying to burn a 5~6 year old child alive with fire..

Like wtf man... These guys are twisted as fuck.

- on middle age.. every witch must burned to die.. whatever they're child,woman or even cats.
- monkey d dragon 2.0 make an appearance.
Now Loading.....
Oct 21, 2018 6:14 AM
Jan 2018
Seth is clearly not ready to go and kill nemesis, Alma should’ve stopped him and trained him better, like this he won’t be of any use 🤷🏼‍♀️ He may have a secret power tho but he should train anyway :/
Oct 21, 2018 6:24 AM
Sep 2017
VampSkinGD said:
Seth is clearly not ready to go and kill nemesis, Alma should’ve stopped him and trained him better, like this he won’t be of any use 🤷🏼‍♀️ He may have a secret power tho but he should train anyway :/
Even in the manga, he never faint after his fight, using Fantasia with bare hands is like breathe for him :/
Oct 21, 2018 6:35 AM

Dec 2009
Akerakai said:

It's not. It makes absolutely no sense to show to the viewer that in this world kids can be burn by fire and lynched by a whole town on a whim and then at the end of the same episode just let go in the world a still incompetent boy (Lerche didn't make Seth killed the Nemesis by himself and he faints every time he uses the fantasia in this adaptation it seems) without even telling him where to look for first. This is lazy as fuck writing.
Oct 21, 2018 6:39 AM

Apr 2018
Batora07 said:
Akerakai said:

It's not. It makes absolutely no sense to show to the viewer that in this world kids can be burn by fire and lynched by a whole town on a whim and then at the end of the same episode just let go in the world a still incompetent boy (Lerche didn't make Seth killed the Nemesis by himself and he faints every time he uses the fantasia in this adaptation it seems) without even telling him where to look for first. This is lazy as fuck writing.

Welp he is still strong enough to kill humans and him being able to kill one monster kind of easily does not mean he will be able to defend himself out there again supernaturel stuffs so if what the anime showed is illogical then the manga is too
Oct 21, 2018 6:43 AM
Jan 2018
JugoKun said:
VampSkinGD said:
Even in the manga, he never faint after his fight, using Fantasia with bare hands is like breathe for him :/

I didn’t read the manga so i didn’t know, that’s good to hear :)
Oct 21, 2018 6:49 AM

Dec 2009
Akerakai said:
Batora07 said:

Welp he is still strong enough to kill humans and him being able to kill one monster kind of easily does not mean he will be able to defend himself out there again supernaturel stuffs so if what the anime showed is illogical then the manga is too

No the manga is not illogical
Oct 21, 2018 9:59 AM

May 2012
Best episode so far. Very emotional backstory
Oct 21, 2018 10:53 AM
Sep 2017
Evangrel said:
Seth didnt even manage to properly kill one nemesis and he just left the other day to find their nest? Does he even have any idea where he's going? He just took a flight to where exactly? That escalated too quickly like wtf...
I dont like how the plot is developing...hope things will be better next episodes and not anything like "nice found the nest! what a coincidence" or "yeah suddenly got op and kill 10 nemesis with one finger". Cause thats what this rushed development makes me think
I'm happy to hear that because what you are critiquies is all that the anime missed ! In the manga, before the departure of Seth, Alma told him to go to the Arthémis to by trained by a sorcerer named Yaga. He is accompagnied by Doc who is ALREADY one the Pompo Hills. He will guides Seth to the Arthémis to start his investigation to find the Radiant : In the manga those things are not rushed. And once again, the anime missed up an important sentence from Alma to Seth, this sentence build a part of the message from Radiant and she'll have a big role in the next of the series : Alma said "We don't born as human, we become it". Remove this sentence it's like remove the "with great powers comes great responsabilities" from Oncle Ben in Spiderman. And in the manga, Seth never faint after his fight, he could if he want kill 10 Nemesis like this one since using Fantasia with bare hands is easy as breathe for him. The anime is LITERALLY like the Tokyo Ghoul anime, he missed a lot of important things, the manga is 100 times better
Oct 21, 2018 11:16 AM

Jan 2014
JugoKun said:
Evangrel said:
I'm happy to hear that because what you are critiquies is all that the anime missed ! In the manga, before the departure of Seth, Alma told him to go to the Arthémis to by trained by a sorcerer named Yaga. He is accompagnied by Doc who is ALREADY one the Pompo Hills. He will guides Seth to the Arthémis to start his investigation to find the Radiant : In the manga those things are not rushed. And once again, the anime missed up an important sentence from Alma to Seth, this sentence build a part of the message from Radiant and she'll have a big role in the next of the series : Alma said "We don't born as human, we become it". Remove this sentence it's like remove the "with great powers comes great responsabilities" from Oncle Ben in Spiderman. And in the manga, Seth never faint after his fight, he could if he want kill 10 Nemesis like this one since using Fantasia with bare hands is easy as breathe for him. The anime is LITERALLY like the Tokyo Ghoul anime, he missed a lot of important things, the manga is 100 times better

I see, thanks for the insight! I might check out the manga to see what is actually going on with this story..
Oct 21, 2018 11:39 AM

Oct 2018
I mean, can we really blame Seth for passing out ? Using Fantasia might not drain him, bit he also got quite the beating from the Nemesis .
Oct 21, 2018 11:44 AM
Sep 2017
Lachiesis said:
I mean, can we really blame Seth for passing out ? Using Fantasia might not drain him, bit he also got quite the beating from the Nemesis .
The Nemesis ? hurt him ? AH ! Look instead to this
and i specify that Seth doesn't have a power up between his fight against the Nemesis and this scene.
Oct 21, 2018 11:55 AM

Oct 2018
JugoKun said:
Lachiesis said:
The Nemesis ? hurt him ? AH ! Look instead to this
and i specify that Seth doesn't have a power up between his fight against the Nemesis and this scene.

When was that again ? Also Seth did train with Yaga between volumes 1 and 2, and he doesn't exactly look like he's having the best time in your pic.

That aside, I'm discussing the anime here. Seth was crushed by the Nemesis. Yeah he can handle Fantasia, but physical damage is physical damage (if we're talking in RPG terms, DEF and RES are different stats) and hit by an unspecified spell from Jiji (on top of running like hell). Having him pass out is also a convenient way to introduce a scene change. So I stand by my point, it's not that strange for him to be conked out at the end.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Radiant Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

33 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 7, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

37 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 5, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2018

29 by dark_spirit010 »»
Mar 12, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2018

52 by FedeMetal »»
Oct 25, 2023 6:09 PM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

66 by FedeMetal »»
Oct 24, 2023 6:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.