Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Boarding School Juliet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 19, 2018 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Amazon Prime has the episode up and we finally get Char making her appearance after having a cameo teaser from episode 2.

Chartreux is exactly how I pictured would be like in this adaptation. Seems she may be hard to deal with when it comes to main character relationship between Juliet/Romio. What a mischevious girl. Romio can't even hit her after getting blackmailed. It's hard to read her with that sarcastic personality of hers.

Stark700Oct 19, 2018 11:02 AM
Oct 19, 2018 10:44 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Their meeting locations sure give the impression that they're having an affair though. So the new arrival is a princess no less. Hasuki and Juliet's reactions though were priceless. Westia's plan though is proving to be quite successful. Inuzuka's creative thinking though sure proved beneficial. But that secret of hers was quite the surprise and showed a rare fragile side of Westia. Interesting episode that did a good job of introducing Westia as a character and the effects that she can have on Inuzuka and Juliet's secret. I think she will provide some much needed balance on that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2018 10:45 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The princess is a great character, too! And she has valid reason from he point of view to do what she did (gaining a huge advantage in the war, not wanting to lose Persia).

Romio and Persia together is always the highlight, absolutely adorable <3

I'm already completely invested in this, for now this looks to be my AOTS.
Oct 19, 2018 11:18 AM

Nov 2016
Weslia annoyed the shit out of me at first, but at the end of the episode I found myself liking her.

Didn't expect her affection for Persia, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 19, 2018 11:34 AM

Mar 2016
This was well adapted. While Char is my least favorite character in the manga, she does grow on me as the manga progresses. They nailed her voice also.
Next, episode: Hasuki and romio. Oh one of my favorite chapters in the manga since it’s feelsy and comedy gold
Also, it’s funny how inuzuka likes to get lovey-dovey with juliet which shows a side that contrasts with when he’s not with her.
Shishou_23Oct 19, 2018 11:48 AM
Oct 19, 2018 11:41 AM

Apr 2013
Great job with the Char arc. I actually really do like Char as a character especially later on in the manga as she gets more developed. She becomes one of my favorite characters (well actually all the girls are absolutely fantastic in this series). Loved her voice and all the character designs are just really nice in this adaptation.
Oct 19, 2018 12:45 PM

Mar 2017
Damn Chartreux is a real sadist. Poor Inuzuka.
Inuzuka found her secret huh. So Chartreux is obsessed with Persia lol xD
Good thing that Inuzuka and Chartreux reached an agreement (or may be not).
Oct 19, 2018 12:49 PM

Jul 2017
Good episode. I liked Char.
Oct 19, 2018 12:57 PM

Jul 2014
Busty S white haired girl? Step on me Char-sama!...........Hasuki is still best girl tho.
Anyway, another great episode, it was fun to watch Char blackmailing Inuzuka, especially the deer part.
And ofc Persia and Inuzuka are adorable as always.
Really loving this show so far.
Oct 19, 2018 1:13 PM

Jan 2018
I like the princess good episode
Inuzuka and Persia are cute as always
Oct 19, 2018 1:23 PM
Jan 2016
Yesss i'm in love with Char! 😍

But still Hasuki is the best girl 👍🏼
Oct 19, 2018 2:25 PM

Jul 2013
Didn't like much Char, tbh. She has a good design and a nice vocie, but her personality kinda ruins them. Oh, well, as long as she doesn't behaves like a bitch all the time it will be okay.

Hasuki little by little is becoming best girl, like, damn. She deserves some love too.
I died at the part of the deers stabbing Inuzuka, lmao. Poor guy can't catch a break
Oct 19, 2018 2:39 PM

Jan 2016
Man, animated Char is even better than I could have imagined
Can't wait for the rest of the cast to be introduced, it just gets better and better after that.
Oct 19, 2018 2:40 PM

Feb 2015
Didn't care much for this episode. The male MC is constantly being shit on and I felt there was a lack of balance.
Oct 19, 2018 3:12 PM
Jul 2018
Crashmatt said:
Didn't care much for this episode. The male MC is constantly being shit on and I felt there was a lack of balance.
see the next episode, best part of the manga by a long shot.
Oct 19, 2018 3:41 PM

Jun 2017
Honestly, not a fan of Char even after getting to know her reasons for doing what she does... I just hope she won't be in the way all the time. Also Romio is just so damn pure it's hilarious, reminds me of Rin from Ao no Exorcist, heck he even looks similar xD.
Oct 19, 2018 3:49 PM
Jan 2018
I don't know if it's just me but this anime is really just kinda basic and I'm not vibing with it at all
Oct 19, 2018 4:05 PM

Jul 2017
That tyrant princess is in love with Persia?!

The blackmailing against Inuzuka was funny and frustrating at the same time! Thank God, Inuzuka went back at her but at the same time never bailed on her when he found out her secret. Also glad that Princess Char didn't interrupt their anniversary.

I'm surprised though: It's already been a month?!

Seriously, hearing Hiroshi Kamiya's voice as Scott throughout the 3 episodes just gets funnier and funnier! Too bad, Tomokazu Sugita voiced a guy who gets on my nerves... Still love him, though.

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
Oct 19, 2018 4:23 PM

Aug 2018
Still the best part of this show is Persia's sock garter belt. Proof me wrong.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Oct 19, 2018 4:38 PM

Jun 2014
I thought Char was just being the typical arrogant, asshole princess that has to get in the way of everything the MC tries to do, but it looks like she has her own reasons. I didn't expect her to have those kinds of feelings toward Juliet.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 19, 2018 6:03 PM

May 2018
Wow, I though the reason Char blackmailed inuzuka just simply because he always with persia. That's kind of surprising in the end.

But what I really concern is Hazuki. From the first episode, she always be the savior in the background. This is not good. This kind of thing always lead into..... waifu war.
Oct 19, 2018 6:34 PM

Aug 2017
It wouldn't be a complete anime without a lesbian around, cool episode as always.
Oct 19, 2018 8:40 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Typical but interesting episode, nevertheless!

We finally got to see the real side of Princess Char, after seeing her sadistic side throughout the rest of the episodes, and I must say it was shocking and somewhat typical. Keeping such a secret room filled with such embarrassing photos has got to be a very risky move, especially considering she shares a room with none other than Persia herself. Inuzuka sure held on to all of her requests and intimidations brilliantly, and the little support from Persia was nice to see!

I’m looking forward to seeing the anniversary and the return of Inazuka back to the Dogs fraction now!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 19, 2018 8:47 PM
Jul 2018
Let Persia and Weslia be lesbians
Oct 19, 2018 9:47 PM
Jan 2016
Awesome episode! Nice to meet Char, she's is cute! But no one beat Persia cuteness!

Poor Inuzuma, Char really tortured him, but congratz inuzuma for discovering her weakness, and saved his celebrating date!

Seems next episode will focus Hasuki!

Oct 19, 2018 11:01 PM

Sep 2018
oof, poor inuzuka getting blackmailed like that. char is definitely a bit of a bish, but she seems kind of likable and relatable. also, persia keeping and fixing that rosary is super sweet. she's definitely best girl of the show.
Oct 19, 2018 11:22 PM

Aug 2017
Hasuki > Persia
Hasuki always doing her job as the best girl in the anime. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hope something, even if it's the most insignificant to the point of being unnoticeable, good happens between Hasuki and Inuzuka, even if it's just some seconds of the episode I hope it happens. Manga readers don't kill my illusion, let me deny the truth in peace.
Now that the most important part of the discussion is said, let's continue. Weslia, I've never seen a character that made me so enraged, then managed to cool me down so goddamn fast. The aniversary happened in the aftercredits and that's sad, I really wanted some kind of secret date where Persia and Inuzuka get to actually know eachother, but instead we got Weslia being a thot.
I don't know what to predict for next episode, the ending was pretty closed, except for Weslia letting us know that next episode she will continue being a bitch, but that's kinda obvious.
Limaolc said:
Awesome episode! Nice to meet Char, she's is cute! But no one beat Persia cuteness!

Poor Inuzuma, Char really tortured him, but congratz inuzuma for discovering her weakness, and saved his celebrating date!

Seems next episode will focus Hasuki!

Let's hope for this my boy, let's hope for this. If that's true next episode will be worth cracking open a cold one for.
M0M0I said:

Yes please, that way Inuzuma can take his time to realize that Hasuki is the best girl.
Oct 20, 2018 12:11 AM
Jun 2016
I don't care who is the best girl tbh, the only thing I care is Romio x Juliet's love story. Even if Hasuki is supposed to be the best girl, I will never ship her with Inuzuka because I myself can't ship a guy WHO ALREADY HAS GIRLFRIEND to anyone else.
But as for manga, Persia will be more cute and cuter as Inuzaka's true girlfriend, hopefully, they can adapt manga as much as they can.
Oct 20, 2018 12:58 AM

Nov 2017

- The glorious Smug face

- She's cute,smart,had large but.....
- this forbidden love still continue
Now Loading.....
Oct 20, 2018 2:56 AM

Aug 2017
I don't like Char. Good design but she is annoying. Weak episode. The whole episode could have been resolved if Inuzuka had told Persia about that in the first place.

Hasuki is amazing.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 20, 2018 3:40 AM

Apr 2012
That is, Char is really a lesbian? Or bisexual at least. Well, I did not get to these chapters, but for some reason I felt yuri as soon as I saw her. Just don't say that later she will fall in love with MC and the manga will receive a generic harem.

M0M0I said:

Nope.
Oct 20, 2018 5:57 AM

May 2012
Better than last two episodes. I did not like the show before, but now maybe I'm starting to like it.
Oct 20, 2018 6:19 AM

Apr 2015
Oh how I was annoyed at Char as a character at the start, while at the end of the episode I actually kind of like her? How quick a judgment can change. She's an interesting character, especially her affection towards Persia... That collection of Persis is something else, it even incuded photos from their childhoods. I am sure she will be in Inuzaka's way in the near future.

Next week we seem to get some focus on Hasuki!
Oct 20, 2018 6:35 AM

Apr 2018
Too hard to chose who is best girl

Anw we all know that new girl gonna fall for him at the end
Oct 20, 2018 7:52 AM
Jul 2018
Recondito said:

Yes please, that way Inuzuma can take his time to realize that Hasuki is the best girl.

Finally someone who understands.
Oct 20, 2018 8:38 AM

Oct 2011
M0M0I said:
Recondito said:

Finally someone who understands.

There is more people than you think.

source:
https://manga.tokyo/news/boarding-school-juliet-releases-trailer-announces-airdate/
ArreitOct 20, 2018 8:45 AM
Oct 20, 2018 8:59 AM

Dec 2014
well the princess introduced..I just hope their date goes great...rooting for the couple
Oct 20, 2018 10:41 AM

Jun 2013
Yuri route. Check.

I'm glad to see some yuri in this series. I know that Hasuki loves Inuzuma but this better not turn into a harem or else it'll turn into garbage.

I like how Inuzuma just casually admits in the preview that he stole Char's picture of Persia.

Personally, I like how Inuzuma does his best to do things normal couples do (not all couples, of course) like celebrating their one month anniversary and going on dates.

This is a Romeo and Juliet story and we all know how that story ended. I hope it won't be a Shakespearean tragedy like the source material or the Romeo x Juliet anime.
臭い-
Oct 20, 2018 10:43 AM
Aug 2018
Finally, an episode where Persia doesn't beat the crap out of Inuzuka! Char is the cutest girl in the show, but I have to say, I am quite disappointed by her character. I do not mind if she is sadistic, but she takes things too far and Inuzuka doesn't deserve it! When he found out her weakness, he should have her be his dog, like she did with him, but Inuzuka is either too kind or too weak to do that to her! But really great plot twist at the end! I expected her to try to make Inuzuka and Persia break up, because she loves Inuzuka and not Persia. I am very interested to see how Char will develop.

Hasuki though! Seriously, I like this girl more every episode. So cute and so kind! What she did for Inuzuka was just wonderful. So romantic! I hope they develop her well in the next episode, which will be focused on her.

This episode is very similar to episode 3 of Hajimete no Gal, Char being a lot like Ranko and in similar situations.
Oct 20, 2018 8:22 PM
Jul 2018

This is wonderful news
Oct 20, 2018 9:02 PM

Jul 2014
Sure didn't try very hard on their humor. Flashing garbage a bunch of times like some deer attached to him by the antlers is lazy and not at all funny.
Oct 21, 2018 12:03 AM

Dec 2016
Looks like we found best girl errybody
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Oct 21, 2018 3:00 AM
Jun 2017
I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!! i mean the appearance of princess Char here makes a little twist on the story of inuzuki and persia... hahaha...

Well Char and inuzuki have one thing in common and that is they cant tell to the whole person around them that they love persia due to some conflicts...

Love this one..
Oct 21, 2018 5:04 AM

Sep 2008
So why didn't he tell Persia about the blackmail right away? No reason? Okay. This episode was garbage and so is the new character.
Oct 21, 2018 7:13 AM

Oct 2007
I have never read the manga and this surprised me.

Laughed at the deer. xD
Oct 21, 2018 9:14 AM

Jan 2016
Best girl Char finally gets to shine.
Oct 21, 2018 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
Char is hot. Inuzuka and Persia are cute together. I guess having someone figure out their secret right away was bound to happen. I am curious to see what these kids school lives are like. Are they in the same classes or are the still split???
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Oct 21, 2018 10:31 AM

Jan 2017
It was a good episode but I did figure out how'd it'll go through. For all the people saying that Inuzuka should've told Persia right away, they gotta fill up the 20 mins of the episode so cut them some slack..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2018 1:27 PM

Mar 2016
the new character annoyed me so badly ngl. i hate people like her the most. it'll be hard for me to empathize with her in the future.
Oct 21, 2018 7:01 PM
Mar 2017
I love the relationship of Persia and Inuzuka, She is quite indifferent to some things that couples do, and Inuzuka idealizes the idea of ​​having a girlfriend very much.
The Princess Chartreux appears at school and is a pampered and very violent princess, besides she is a sadist.
Char knows the secret relationship of Persia and Inuzuka and she extorts the poor boy, causing him many problems including the hatred of his own companions, except Hazuki, she is the best, she always thought that Char knew something about Inuzuka and that she was manipulating him.
In the end Inuzuka discovers that Char loves Persia a lot, since Persia is her best friend and to know that she had a boyfriend, made her jealous, but she also feared that her best friend would get away from her.
The post credit scene was very good, Persia arranged the rosario that Inuzuka was going to give to her in the previous episode.

The episode was quite frustrating, since Inuzuka fell lower and lower each time Char gave him orders, but the good thing is that everything is solved.
The next episode will be dedicated to the best of all girls in this anime, the perfect and loyal Hazuki, I hope to see what this beautiful and adorable girl will do.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Season 02? ( 1 2 )

CrunchyAnime - Dec 21, 2018

86 by Taha10kazmi »»
Yesterday, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

59 by Narity_ »»
Jan 29, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2018

103 by Narity_ »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Favourite Character ?

lightning_angad7 - Jan 6

13 by nekoha33 »»
Jan 9, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2018

109 by Thanoshiii »»
Jan 7, 5:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.