Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Dec 15, 2018 8:38 AM

Oct 2013
Nice gag for the finale, it's getting me even more hyped for the next season, good warm up but i can't wait any longer. It seems they altered the ED a little bit of sneak peek for the next season so we know what to expect but i have no clue what's going on.

This season is all about human vs huma kinda reminds me of walking dead a bit, hope fully we got to see some badass Titan fights in the next season since Berthold and Reiner gonna clash with Eren's squad at Wall Maria, also still curious about the Ape Titan who the heck is he ? and where's Annie btw, did she escape the prison ? but how ?

Overall score 10/10, can't wait for next year
Dec 17, 2018 3:04 PM

Jun 2015
These screams you hear in the ED sequence scared the shit outta me O.O
Dec 28, 2018 3:50 PM

Jun 2015
oh man the hints they're giving off about what part 2 will be about and what will happen, that is about to happen. can't wait for the second half, im looking forward to peoples reactions.

the glitching out and screams in the ending were brilliant, amazing.

snk has always been a 9/10 for me, this season is no exception to that.
Jan 3, 2019 4:20 PM

Sep 2017
Those who haven't read the manga are not ready for next season, it's gonna go to shit big time. Most intense part in the entire manga imo.

Love it so much.
Jan 15, 2019 8:25 PM

Jul 2017
That ending tho...

Doki-Doki AoT Club

Even if you kill me, even if you kill anyone, even if you reset science… There’s always an idiot who will try anything, and the shiny monkeys will inevitably create a technological civilization.

Jan 17, 2019 3:19 PM
May 2018
hellodarknesss said:
Those who haven't read the manga are not ready for next season, it's gonna go to shit big time. Most intense part in the entire manga imo.

Love it so much.

I started reading the manga after this episode cause I wanted to know what happened, and my god, its amazing.
Jan 22, 2019 8:41 PM

Jul 2013
Great season like always. It was definitely different from the 2 before but super interesting because we got so much answers on questions non manga readers had.

They finally have a chance to see what's behind that mystical cellar Eren has the key to. The scene with Sasha and also the scene between Eren and Jean was really funny.

I got goosebumps when Erwin began to scream + the OST in the background made it just perfect.

I have to say that ending scared me. The screams and the scene where Levi punches Eren and Mikasa as a result running at Levi and is almost about to kill him? Holy shit. I can't even imagine what will happen in the second cour but it doesn't look good that's for sure.

A lot of people here said it's one if not the best arc right? So that's something I really like to hear. Looking forward to see that in 3 months. :)

Jan 23, 2019 2:42 PM

Jan 2019
Yeah that last sneaky scene... I watched it live and i was thinking the broadcasting went wrong and glitched... Nice job Isayama you number one troll ! Haha :)
Merciful lies or painful truth?
Jan 25, 2019 10:35 PM

Nov 2018
To be very honest, this season was great. Better than the previous one, we got to know much of the world backstory n all. Also Historia officially became best girl. Must say the sexual tension between Erwin n Levi in the office was rlly something, and this is coming from me who has never shipped them before that point. But now I can see the reason behind all the doujinshis they get.
Also Eren x Historia is surprisingly good, sense some nice chemistry between them. Rip Eremika, never felt that one anyway based on how onesided it is. Then again Historia is very shippable, I liked her with Erwin these past few episodes n with Reiner ever since his famous "I wanna marry her"
9/10 for this season. That hype in the ending song almost felt like those japanese indie horror games, amazingly done.
Jan 29, 2019 9:46 AM

May 2010
Tha's gotta be the best season preview I've ever seen! The chills man, reminded me of DDLC, didn't expect seeing anything like that in the shounen series, whoa!

Cool af <3 Especially that bloody Levi, hnnng! What the heck could have happened there? Seemed a little like Eren went berserk in his titan form, but who knows...

How the hell am I supposed to last till the next season now?!

Other than that I was so happy to see Erwin's smile. Finally, he deserved moment like this!
Jan 30, 2019 12:47 AM

Dec 2018
Can't wait for the season 3 part 2...

Well that ending came out of nowhere and that cliffhanger what happened to their plan to retake Wall Maria? Why Eren and Mikasa fighting with Levi?
Feb 11, 2019 6:36 AM

May 2016
The fateful operation to retake Wall Maria's finally here and Erwin's determined to find out about the secrets of the real world within the confines of Grisha's basement even if it's at the cost of his own two legs. There's no stopping the One-Armed Commander in his quest of proving his father right.

There were some really fun interactions between them that brought back memories of very the very intense events that happened just merely months ago. It looks like the moral of the story is to not give the 104th's elite any meat until they're all tired after they've finished the mission at hand. The three just wondering what will happen next after all of this and simultaneously mistaking someone else for Hannes was absolutely heartbreaking.

It's very inspiring to see the Scouts finally get the recognition and support they deserve from the public after all their missions in the Survey Corps' history. Erwin really knows how to hype up my excitement for the next season because I'm definitely at the edge of my seat anticipating how they would pull this historical mission off. That ominous mid-credits scene filled me with dread and the need to know how all of this hope led to that scene where everything's gone to shit so quickly.

Feb 24, 2019 2:28 PM

Dec 2015
wit studio has done some fabulous job like always the upcoming events are the true climax tho
Feb 26, 2019 6:48 PM
Apr 2016
Quiet, funny, carefree episode, it was fun to watch. At the end it got a little more intense, we even got to see the two titans in their human form. This season mostly served information about their world, titans. Good season & episode.
Feb 27, 2019 12:53 PM

Jun 2012
And that's the end. Had a great mystery that kept me wanting to watch the next episode until it ended, all in one sitting. That's always good. Apart from the mystery though, I can't help but feel it wasn't quite as good as the previous seasons. A lot of it was just sitting around going over back stories or watching Eren whine for half a season. Sure didn't miss that in S2. I guess the back stories were necessary though to go into the next half, definitely have a clearer picture now of what's going on, even if I still have no idea lol.

Loved the parts that focused on Historia though. I busted out laughing when she told Eren to "shut up dumbass!" Also more Levi in this season was something I've been anticipating since the first one so that was really cool.

That ending too though, looks like it's S3 part 2 hype time!
EternalSerenityFeb 27, 2019 12:56 PM
Mar 16, 2019 4:58 PM

Jul 2007
Finally got around to watching this season, return to form after a pretty drowsy pace of last season.
Mar 31, 2019 5:47 PM

Sep 2018
I really love action scenes of AOT! specially with Levi.
I love the hype, action and the theme, but some moments, twist on it is really disappointing. So many add scenes and such but they still did not fully reveal anything. It's frustrating really. I think they prolong the revelation too much.
Mar 31, 2019 5:57 PM

Oct 2013
YamEnele said:
I really love action scenes of AOT! specially with Levi.
I love the hype, action and the theme, but some moments, twist on it is really disappointing. So many add scenes and such but they still did not fully reveal anything. It's frustrating really. I think they prolong the revelation too much.

Your belly will be full when the next season comes out. Keep in mind if wit studio didn't have production issues this would have been 22 episodes, but because of that it got split which is why you got a bittersweet taste at the ending.

All the revelation will be coming this season.

Apr 4, 2019 7:59 AM
Dec 2017
Holy hell I thought my phone was glitching when the animation starts to rewind itself and Boom.
SNK seriously got me hooked freaking love it.
Apr 13, 2019 9:14 PM
May 2017
^I had the same thought.
Apr 26, 2019 6:22 AM
Jan 2018
This episode literally forshadows what's going to happen next in the next part of the season XD
May 1, 2019 9:31 AM

Jun 2012
Just spent the day catching up by finishing S3 P1, it felt so easy to watch.

AoT has really grown on me since S2 after I thought the premise of humans vs titans in S1 to be too simple and over-hyped. I'm glad to be proved wrong.
I also like that Eren is not the sole MC like so common, there are many characters all who are playing their own part as was repeated over and over.

May 1, 2019 12:31 PM

Mar 2014
that credit scene though BOY i'm hyped as for it being spoilers it doesn't really matter I mean personally I got zero clue what was going on, besides the fact that the operation went south. Putting glitches in the ending definitely got me by surprise, it reminded me of Jojo villain openings <3

I really liked this season, it didn;t have as much action but we got lots of significant info, learnt more about Grisha, Levi's past, and there was ample room for character development, especially for Historia.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the next arc, I hope Erwin doesn't die even though there are multiple death flags :(
May 4, 2019 5:57 AM
Jul 2018
As an Attack on Titan hater turned fan, I am super impressed with the series so far. That ending came out of nowhere and scared the shit out of me.

Hoping for awesome stuff next season.
May 12, 2019 11:12 AM

Sep 2016
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN THE ENDING
May 15, 2019 9:29 PM
Dec 2009
I loved this season, it was at this arc that I dropped the manga. They really did it better in the anime.
Malloween Candies (2023):
6 main candies
May 18, 2019 12:01 AM
May 2019
AHHHH the ED gave me the chills!! Mikasa and Levi were fighting, I wonder what happened 😭😭 They all seem defeated.. 😣
May 24, 2019 11:11 PM

Mar 2009
Glad I dropped the manga, as the anime made the politics arc much more bearable. The pacing felt better, so kudos to Isayama and the anime staff for fixing it. Decent season, overall.
May 25, 2019 2:54 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I could say S1 was great but after the mid point, I stopped caring for the cast, and S2 didnt really made anything to bring me back to it, to develop them, other than trying to make me hate Reiner and the other asshole (and sucks for Ymir), which also failed (since it was really the objective).

Season 3 Part 1 is the one I have felt the most engaged in thus far, and what it did for me? Cared alot more for everything happening, simple.
The lack of titans actually lead to such an interesting arc full of reveals and highlights, WITH an amazing opening AND ending, they each gave alot to the episodes.
Previous watching this season I already on purpose spoiled myself about some major events, the secrets and all, since I just didnt want to wait, and Part 2 has ALOT of potential, goddamm, never though I would see the day I would be this much invested on AoT gain~~

9.2/10 = 9
May 25, 2019 6:18 PM

Feb 2018
The last operation to fight back the Maria wall will be carried out.
Jun 9, 2019 6:18 AM

Sep 2014
Glorious episode. And the outro edit was hype. Perfect to get me ready for basement reveal tonight.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 15, 2019 9:13 AM

Sep 2017
Never before has a terrible show captivated my attention this much....well, that's not necessarily true. I use to watch The Fresh Prince of Bel Air during my youth.
Jun 15, 2019 11:01 AM

Feb 2018
Krunchyman said:
Never before has a terrible show captivated my attention this much....well, that's not necessarily true. I use to watch The Fresh Prince of Bel Air during my youth.

Because you don't like anything besides psychological because it looks cool and all? Any particular reasons for not liking snk?
Jun 16, 2019 2:57 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Wonderful finale! Pretty calm episode, much like the calm before a storm, but that ED sure made a tenseful one! It’s hard to believe it’s already been around 8-9 months now since I first saw the episode and was totally beat.

Anyway, about the episode, we got to see a different side of the show. Some good comedy with Commander Zakerius wanting to show off his art “you don’t know true art when you see it”, some more dense bowl-cut dude and Eren moment, Eren v Jean “why isn’t anyone stopping us? How long will this continue for” followed by the beat up from Levi and the following Eren’s “I know it’s weird for me to say this.. but shouldn’t you guys look out for me more?” was some gold moments! Lots of potential death flags for Commander Erwin and that final shout just reinforced that. Levi trying to exclude him from the war was good to see but obviously Erwin wouldn’t back down from that. Armin realises something off about Eren too and seeing him sprout out about his dream beyond the walls was pleasing to see. Levi lurking though, lol.

It’s finally time for S3P2! 8.8/10, =>9/10, to this Season!
_MushiRock11_Jun 16, 2019 3:50 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 16, 2019 8:01 AM

Sep 2017
ThatShiny_Hex said:
Krunchyman said:

Because you don't like anything besides psychological because it looks cool and all? Any particular reasons for not liking snk?

I enjoy Miyazaki movies, and most of those are slice of life.

The first season of SNK found a good balance of heart-throbbing action and semi-realism. However, the characters were severely lacking. I figured they would expand upon them in the subsequent seasons, but I found the execution to be banal. That's because every prominent character suffers from an egregious upbringing. Resulting in one or two dimensional characters that are either pissed-off or melancholic. If you strip away the action -- which lost its luster after season one -- it's nothing more than a highly stylized soap opera.
Jun 16, 2019 10:02 AM

Feb 2018
Krunchyman said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

I enjoy Miyazaki movies, and most of those are slice of life.

The first season of SNK found a good balance of heart-throbbing action and semi-realism. However, the characters were severely lacking. I figured they would expand upon them in the subsequent seasons, but I found the execution to be banal. That's because every prominent character suffers from an egregious upbringing. Resulting in one or two dimensional characters that are either pissed-off or melancholic. If you strip away the action -- which lost its luster after season one -- it's nothing more than a highly stylized soap opera.

So, nothing about the mystery or the lore aspect of the series? Not counting soundtracks and animation because I don't think you'd care much about it anyways.

Season 2 and 3 explored in depth the various ethical ideals are formed in a society which is under the condition of perpetual existential threat, how those ideals play out their conflict, the tragedy of disillusionment of the idealists, and the moral ambivalence of the Machiavellian pragmatists.

Only a handful of characters suffer from an egregious upbringing - levi and historia or the main characters - something among the lines that they have nothing to lose when joining SC is basically suicide.

Eren is the most misunderstood character. You guys see him as a typical black and white crybaby mc, but that's when you see him on the surface. I get the sociopath trait when he is 9 year old part.Despite being a hot headed and reckless kid he is a fast learner, full of determination that keeps him alive. You have Eren, who initially you meet as this hot-headed child aspiring to become a hero and join the survey corps, you see how inexperienced and naive he is. Everything about his world view and his life is shattered when the Colossal Titan smashes through the walls. He is introduced to the millitary, he goes to training, and gets stronger so he can leave his naiveté behind, and once again, all of his expectations and plans are shattered when the colossal titan strikes again. You see him lose friends, hope, and eventually his own life. He is of course given a second chance. After he comes back he is unsure of himself, of his newfound powers, he is far from the hot headed naive boy he once was, there is now doubt in him. He is not sure in his own abilities to plug the hole with his titan, and his concearns turn out to be true, he struggles to controll this power and struggles to find a place in this new world he has been thrown in. Skip to the end of the season, where he faces off against Annie. A comrade he once fought besides, and which he thought would never betray him, turns out to be the enemy. He is forced to face off against her, but he doesn't want to. His movement is stiff, brute, he lacks precision, he still has that fire inside him. He's lost people, and knows the pain of losing. Imagine being the thing you hated the most - it showed a first sense of pragmatism in his character that his hatred for titans is less for his revenge and more for the benefit for humanity. Also imagine the psychological load when you realize that the events of episode 5 and annie reveal is 1 month and the reiner - bert reveal is just a day after that. You can definitely see a change in Eren's personality during any fights in season 1 as compared to the latter ones, where he was blinded with rage contrary to when he was relatively calm and used his brain.
I mean, this is an only part of his character because he gets a holy fuck type of development and complexity after the basement reveal along with Reiner and the beast titan because that is what the basement is for.
I've never liked Mikasa, so I can't defend her except that she barely gets any screentime.

The adult characters are great.
Not only is Levi the personification of humanity's hope, he is the symbol of light in an otherwise dark and cruel world. Levi has been dropped into hell, over and over again, but he's still able to retain a noble and kind heart. He refuses to let darkness consume him. Sure, he's a little rough around the edges, but that's what humanizes him. His light is different from characters like Sasha, who still have an aura of innocence. Levi is far from innocent. He's not perfect; he's just a good person, and he reminds us that there will always be a star in the night.

Erwin is one of the most charismatic character ever written. In the time since SNK first started airing, Erwin went from being a desperately undervalued character to one of the most popular. His complexity, his parallels with Eren's story arc, his unwavering resolve, his growing obsession, his strategic mind and adaptive nature, his decreasing ability to mask his emotions, his complex relationships with Levi and Hange, his largely unspoken mentor relationship with Armin, his physical capabilities, his fearlessness... There is a ton of intriguing depth in his character. And on a personal note, his struggles with disability and inability to slow down in spite of it really resonate with me. He is easily the most human character in the series. he wasn't doing it for humanity. He fooled his comrades into giving their hearts up for humanity, he even fooled himself. He led countless soldiers into death, telling them it was for that reason, and he always managed to be the one who lived.

But it wasn't for humanity, he did it for his selfish dream. The dream he shared with his Father, the obsession of proving the theories his Father was killed for. There's even more than this - especially his

Shadis' anecdote about special people, born talent, ambition versus complacency. Then, there are the small, subtle moments that capture his genius just as equally. Kenny’s death for example is one and his whole ideal about slave to your dreams. Kenny was a fleshed out villain.
Jun 17, 2019 9:44 AM

Sep 2017

Eren starts off as a vengeful edge-lord who is consumed with killing titans at all costs. He then becomes a whiny, vengeful edge-lord because he can’t think beyond his emotions. He is a two-dimensional thinker in a three-dimensional world (in a matter of speaking).

After 2.5 seasons, I still don’t know who Mikasa is besides a cold-hearted, reserved girl who obviously loves Eren.

Levi is brutally honest to his comrades and honestly brutal to the titans. Like Mikasa, his combat skills are nonpareil to cover his overall vacuousness as a character.

Erwin is the veritable “go get ‘em” leader with his hardened determination and unwillingness to surrender, despite the circumstances. His laser focus on accomplishing his goals makes him very one-dimensional.

Hange is a hyperactive twit, who ejaculates over titan experimentation. Her latter rage spells are excessive, not to mention cringey.

Armin seems the most relatable, given his initial trepidation and eventual growth as a self-confident strategist. But overall, he comes off as extremely plain and ill-explored.

In regards to the mystery and lore, that’s probably the only reason I’m still watching the subsequent seasons (that, and I want to roast season 3 part 2 in my next review). But even then, there are far too many plot twists for me to take this show seriously. Every couple of episodes there is some gigantic reveal that numbs the viewer’s expectations. Give me a handful of well-timed reveals, rather than bombarding with new information until I couldn’t care less.
Jun 17, 2019 11:42 AM

Feb 2018
Krunchyman said:
[spoiler]

Eren starts off as a vengeful edge-lord who is consumed with killing titans at all costs. He then becomes a whiny, vengeful edge-lord because he can’t think beyond his emotions. He is a two-dimensional thinker in a three-dimensional world (in a matter of speaking).

>He can't think beyond his emotions.
That's where you're wrong. If you're talking about the cave scene where he breaks up- then you should consider his position, not as a watcher because of your exposition towards what is going on. He was something like that only in season 1, eg: Eren vs Annie in comparison to Eren vs Reiner or the roof top- sequences. He is literally 15 - imposed as a saviour to humanity, he is made imperfect, he has emotions just like a normal teen but saying that he doesn't think outside his emotion is wrong.

Krunchyman said:
[spoiler]

After 2.5 seasons, I still don’t know who Mikasa is besides a cold-hearted, reserved girl who obviously loves Eren.

I've never liked her nor does she get any major screen time anyways.

Krunchyman said:
[spoiler]

Levi is brutally honest to his comrades and honestly brutal to the titans. Like Mikasa, his combat skills are nonpareil to cover his overall vacuousness as a character.

You're just looking at the surface. Basically mentioning two of his qualities and calling him a bad character. Not mentioning his OCD, he is someone who deeply cares about his comrades and wants to find the meaning behind their deaths- something you will see in S3 P2 episode 5, or you would have seen during the FT arc in season 2. Also, most cool and strong characters in shounen are rebels and play by their own rules. Levi is one who follows the rules and orders
Something else to consider is the subtle detail of how Levi drinks. He holds his cup that way because he once saved up a lot of money while living in the underground to buy a really good cup of tea, but the handle broke before he could have any of it. That alone just shows how Levi is deeply affected by even the little things, adapts to them and just how much thought has gone into his character.

Krunchyman said:
[spoiler]

Hange is a hyperactive twit, who ejaculates over titan experimentation. Her latter rage spells are excessive, not to mention cringey.

She isn't hyperactive for all the times lmao.

Krunchyman said:
[spoiler]

Erwin is the veritable “go get ‘em” leader with his hardened determination and unwillingness to surrender, despite the circumstances. His laser focus on accomplishing his goals makes him very one-dimensional.

His laser focus on accomplishing his goals made him more complex and deeper which I have already mentioned.
Jun 19, 2019 8:42 AM

Dec 2018
Damn that scene when Erwin screamed on the wall in front of the crowd, it was so intense to see him like that, the chills were real, i love this character

Looks like the hardest is coming, Mom I'm scared

Jun 21, 2019 10:47 PM

Sep 2013

^This was pretty much this episode in a nutshell

An obvious feel good episode where we're meant to feel connected to the characters before shit hits the fan.

Honestly, I still think this show has problems with developing its characters properly. The scene where Eren and Jean fight during dinner was pretty much ripped directly from Fairy Tail. I'm dead serious. It was no different than one of the trillion scenes where Natsu fights Grey or whoever he's feuding with at the guild while everyone around them just continues on not caring.
Also, what the hell happened with Armin in this cour? Is he even a main character when he doesn't do a god damn thing? He barely got any focus. Mikasa didn't get much either actually, now that I think about it. She was just there to scream "EREN!" whenever he got kidnapped or did something reckless.

Levi was definitely good this season though. So was Historia - a real bright spot.
Erwin also got a surprising amount of focus. They're heavily hinting that he might die though. Don't know if that makes him being killed off more likely or if they're just throwing a red herring at us.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2019 9:33 AM

Mar 2012
It was a decent season/cour. Best action happened during the first few episodes, got a good amount of questions answered at least.

Downside was that there was barely any Titan presence with the combat being mainly human v human.
Jul 9, 2019 6:09 PM

Oct 2013
Woah that ending got me good! I usually just listen to ending songs while scrolling through the forums and at the part where it started too fall apart, I thought my computer caught a virus xD

Damn what has happened between Eren, Mikasa and Levi? AAAH!
<3
Jul 14, 2019 3:48 AM

Mar 2015
Whoaaa that glitch at the end during the ED! Really hyped for the second half now.

Loved how this one set everything up!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 28, 2019 4:32 AM

Aug 2012
The ending credits scared THE SHIT OUT OF ME!! I'm watching this at 3 am in the dark! But holy hell was that so good!!! So hyped to continue watching!
Aug 3, 2019 3:18 PM
Aug 2019
Am I the only one that noticed that when Mikasa confronted Levi at the end of the episode that he had steam coming out of his shoulder, because I know people are saying Levi cannot become a Titan because he is a Ackerman and stuff but still. HOW COME NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THAT?? HE HAD STEAM COMING OUT OF HIM!! COME ON AND THAT'S WHEN THE MUSIC GOT ALL INTENSE WHEN IT CLOSED UP ON HIS SHOULDER AND ETC. SOMEBODY PLEASE RECOGNIZE THIS!!!!
Aug 12, 2019 5:49 PM

Mar 2016
SmilingBeginner said:
Friendly advice to those who aren't a big fan of horror stuff:

Please do NOT watch the this episode's ending sequence at night, it is truly terrifying and nightmare-inducing; although it is truly fantastically made and deserve a few rewatch.

Great stuff! Now take time and make next Arc as epic as possible!! As a IG fan (as well as its subsidiary WIT), I am so pumped!!

Yeah I accidentally did just that and suddenly don't really feel like sleeping tonight:DDDD
Aug 14, 2019 5:58 AM

Aug 2009
While the build-up in the first half of this season was incredibly well done, the climax was a bit disappointing. The massive titan crawling to the wall was defeated very easily and after that we had two flashback episodes detailing the past of characters that were interesting, but not extremely relevant to advancing the plot.

And I know that this is technically not the end of the season, since it's just part 1. But it did make me drop the score from a 9 to an 8.
I really hope part 2 will be as mindblowing as everyone is making it out to be.
Nov 10, 2019 12:51 PM
May 2015
WOW.............

well am a bit scared after that relaxing-to-IdontknowWhat ending theme :)
Nov 15, 2019 6:09 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh my god the thing during the end credits ! so much hype for the next season
Jan 8, 2020 4:27 AM

Aug 2018
Its not that intense compared to last 2 seasons but hey the quality and pacing was still the same or even better. It's a change of pace when the enemy on this season were humans. Also, i point out the great character development of Historia she really changed a lot in the end of season and also some characters. A lot of characters really shined in this season. Great build up of part 1 going to part 2.

My original score on this was 9/10
but i will be bias because i love this series so 10/10 xD
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2018

227 by GengarGrinn »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sapewloth - Aug 8, 2018

117 by Adrian610 »»
Apr 8, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

243 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2018

214 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2018

188 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.