Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 8:38 AM

Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Test has finally started.
One of the characters from the other school looks like Deku
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Aug 8, 2018 8:47 AM

Feb 2013
All the other schools are after UA, this exam will be intense.
Aug 8, 2018 9:03 AM

May 2015
Discount Deku is discount.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 9, 2018 6:56 AM

Dec 2016
OMFG THE HYPE!!!!!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 9, 2018 5:16 PM

Jan 2013
Oh well, I wasn’t expecting this but I’m glad I wasn’t.

So, we will have another tournament arc xD But this time even more epic (as always).

They will have to fight against hundreds of students that know their quirks, and their powers and weakness, they are prepared… but that’s why they are in the UA, because they are the elites as Aizawa said, and they will always find a way to win.

This arc will be so epic omg! This anime always leaves me so hyped for the next episodes xD

Oh, and that Uraraka x Midoriya moment <3

I’m glad that we will have some time to “relax” and not focus on villains, it’s good.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 11, 2018 6:26 PM

Dec 2015
Lol @ Uraraka. She's definitely NOT in love with Izuku xDD

I hope there will be more Ms. Joke x Aizawa moments. She's really fun! They could be a great couple tbh :3

Every school is gonna be aiming for UA, and they even have the advantage because they know the quirks of the UA students from the festival. I'm very curious as to who is going to make it and who's not.

What I was looking forward to is in the next episode! I'm very excited!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 11, 2018 9:55 PM
Aug 2018
how do you watch videos on this app
Aug 12, 2018 2:39 AM

Jun 2013
Bakugo is his usual hotheaded self but I’m sure he’s pissed that Deku’s improved again. Also, it looks like everyone had some improvements in their costume. All Might feeling powerless is kind of sad, considering how much everyone looked up to him.

Monoma is funny whenever he’s being salty. He’s bragging and trying to tear them down but all he looks like is a salty motherfucker but I fucking love him.

Nice to see Tsu-chan’s hair tied up this time while Momo has her hair down, we saw her hair down before during an exam/training session while they were in the dressing room and Mineta tried to peek at them. Toru looks cute being all invisible and sitting on the couch. I forgive the author for being a shitty romance writer. When it comes to romance, he’s really generic and boring.

Ms. Joke is one of my faves. I wouldn’t be surprised if her asking Aizawa-sensei to marry her is actually true. Shindo is cute. I like him, I heard he was designed to be handsome and I can see that but I think Todoroki is more handsome.

Damn, only less than 1% are going to pass. I wonder what will happen to those who don’t pass? Will they take the test again at another time, become vigilantes or villains?

Wasn’t expecting the other students to attack them like that but it all makes sense. Like All Might being the number one hero in the past, everyone’s after him since he was the strongest and everyone knew about his power. Same logic applies to the kids of Class 1A and the other UA students since they were in the tournament, it puts them in a disadvantage. I like how they were able to show off their skills a bit but the one that was unexpected was Mineta’s grape whip! :D I’m so proud of that little pervert.
臭い-
Aug 13, 2018 7:09 AM

Feb 2018
get pumped up when the test start, the bgm was in point makes it perfect..
What did You expect? life sucks from the get go....
Aug 14, 2018 1:49 AM

Dec 2014
well this was expected.. when everyone knew about U.A … talk about getting it difficult just because you are famous or center of attention
Aug 18, 2018 8:06 PM

May 2010
Joke is pretty lovable already :3 Also, it wasn't hard to figure out what's UA students' disadvantage here, if anything I'm surprised that only Deku got this idea, lol.
Aug 24, 2018 4:08 AM
Jan 2018
I know right it was obvious as soon as one of them said they were famous to me
Sep 18, 2018 3:15 AM

Jul 2013
For a bunch of super heroes they sure do a lot of fighting... with themselves. And lol a superhero named Joke. Now I've seen it all.
Sep 18, 2018 6:02 AM

Mar 2014
Pretty clever of U.A. to use their position as the top hero school to give their students a running start at the pro-hero world

Uraraka blush-floating was super cute lol
Oct 3, 2018 7:43 PM

May 2012
This exam sure is going to be quite interesting! Lots of new characters and quirks! Let's see how it will go.
Oct 10, 2018 6:35 AM

Mar 2016
EXPOSED!!! Thanks' to Ashido, all of the girls knew that Uraraka is in love! And better yet, they know it's either Midoriya or Lida.

Aizawa should actually marry her... Before it's too late for his age. BTW, that one character from her class looked similar to Deku. Is he Deku's long lost brother or something? Lol

This free for all battle arena will be epic! Go class A-1!
Oct 28, 2018 5:57 PM

Jul 2013
I like Midoriya costume especially his new boots looking good but I wish his gloves would also be black. Poor All Might, I think he just realized that he's a normal person now. Must be hard for him.

Ochakus blush was cute. She's so in love with Midoriya >.<

So the exam has started and a lot of very weird people appeard. I'm curious how strong the students of the Shiketsu will be.

Aizawa has a really funny friend with Joke, even if it doesn't seem that he likes her. I also can't really tell if she's joking with her "Marry me" :D

The students of the Ketsubutsu academy are also weird. That Shindo guy looks like an older version of Midoriya. But Bakugo had the right idea. This guy is pretty suspicious.

Are they for real? 1540 people for this exam? And only 100 will come through after the first test? That's actually crazy....

And to make it even worse there's a "Yuei-stomping" and it seems everyone is aiming for Midoriya and the others. Oh boy...

Nov 6, 2018 1:17 PM

May 2013
Ochako floating around blushing and then getting mesmerized with Deku's solo training was tooooooooo adorableeeeeeee <333333333333333333333333

SHIP SHIP SHIPPPPPPPPPP :')

Eraser Head makes a lot of good points. He's a fantastic teacher. Joke needs to learn a thing or two from him lol C: in the Pro Hero world, you can't hide your abilities or weaknesses :3 Plus, it's UA. They're more than capable, even with a handicap lol
Dec 13, 2018 2:49 PM

Mar 2012
argh, are they really gonna push uraraka x deku on us?

i thought i'd like joke, but she gave me a juvia vibe and, meh... not my kinda character.
May 12, 2019 7:03 PM

May 2016
The Provisional License Exam is finally here and the UA kids got a look at the quirky students from other Hero-Course schools. They weren't directly told that everyone would be out to get them at the moment the test begins but their new techniques definitely increased their chances by a wide margin.

May 30, 2019 3:24 AM

Mar 2015
Quite typical in inter-school competitions to go for the top lel
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 3, 2019 4:54 PM

Feb 2008
If the competition is from equally famous schools, then shouldn't their students' quirks be public knowledge that's easily researched by anyone who cares enough to bother? Or is social media not a thing in this world?
May 20, 2020 5:04 PM
Apr 2020
Holy moly I am hyped.

TOURNAMENT ARC !!!!!!
May 31, 2020 12:08 PM

Mar 2019
Good episode.Let's see what happens next ig.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 24, 2020 8:29 AM

May 2015
Uraraka being adorable as ever. God she's so cute when she's in love.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 11, 2020 4:04 AM

Apr 2013
Ochako is such a cutie, so are pretty much all of the girls in 1-A though. Joke is a nice character as well, so upbeat!
Sep 24, 2020 6:39 PM
Feb 2019
The support girl is still too annoying, I hope they tone her down more if they keep having her show up.

These kids should all be learning at least basic martial arts techniques like how to fall, dodge, roll, and throw. It would help their combat skills.

I don't want Midoriya's moveset to change too drastically, but he's definitely not suited to fighting All Might style as he is now. I doubt he'll ever develop a muscle form either, so he should focus on being a counter attacker and quick mover rather than trying to hit his opponents head on.

Poor All Might, he's gone from larger than life to some crippled has-been who needs protecting overnight. I hope he doesn't get targeted in the future now that he's vulnerable. Maybe he should live at U.A. too. I can see villains definitely wanting revenge on him and he's probably pretty easy to kill now.

Maybe Bakugo will finally start watching out for others now that he almost crushed his hero. Or at least start thinking about it.

I'm not too excited about the actual test, too many new characters introduced at once always kind of bores me. Hopefully it doesn't take too many episodes to get it over with.
Feb 14, 2021 2:50 AM

Jun 2019
Everyone's targeting UA. It's gonna be intense.
Mar 4, 2021 6:49 AM

Jun 2013
It's UA vs. all other academies. This is going to be an intense exam! :)
Mar 13, 2021 9:47 AM

Oct 2020
Katsuki's AP shot was cool. But he is always somehow jealous with Izuku. So they are now ready and the test starts.

What a horrible test. This one's very tough. Grouping together was a good idea. But I think Katsuki and Shouto left because they have destructive power which can be backfired when in a group. But even others may not have enough advantage but Izuku can shock others without breaking his body. However this is going to be horrible.

Uraraka is in situation. But I remember Himiko had a crush on Izuku. Izuku is getting famous all of a sudden. If Katsuki knows this he will kill him XD!!!
Mar 13, 2021 2:23 PM

Feb 2019
Hmm... I still don't see the point of the pink girls romance with Izuku, I honestly doubt it will go anywhere. Still, they might suprise us <3

Also I realised that the voice actor for Eren in AOT also voiced that "friendly" guy from the other school.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
May 12, 2021 3:43 AM

Jun 2020
Tsuyu-chan so cute with her hair up!!!!!! ♡______♡

I love Bakugou. I love him so fucking much. I loved it when he told that guy that his expression didn’t match with what he was saying. Always calling it as it is. This guy!!!!!!!!

A-gumi let’s go!!!!! I wonder what will happen to Kacchan & Shouto since they went off on their own.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 8, 2021 10:46 PM

Feb 2021
Hmm Ochaco crushing hard on Deku. Also looks like U.A. High has a lot of competitors. Ms. Joke's class has a student that kinda looks like Deku. Damn the exam is going intense!

Sep 13, 2021 3:56 AM

Aug 2020
New abilities being introduced + tournament arc? Noice.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Oct 27, 2021 12:09 PM

Jan 2021
Well As a manga reader I'm just going to say one thing and that is

HOLY FUCK IT'S CAMIE
Oct 29, 2021 4:28 AM

Apr 2021
Yes a new Arc....I'll call it the "Hero License Exam arc" :D
Anyhow The next few episodes are definitely gonna be fun....This was quite the good episode
New schools introduced like Shiketsu High which also means plenty of new characters!!
Jul 23, 2022 7:28 PM

Jun 2014
This'll be tough, but UA has improved, and hopefully, they'll do half decent.

Jan 6, 2023 7:50 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, nice. Battle against another school to get the hero license. Aizawa sensei have a funny close co-worker woman before? That's unusual to seen...

Good thing that they already their ass hard enough to not surprise over the test scheme. Meanwhile idk how i feel about Ochako. Its become annoying sometimes because its truly diverting the attention. But i hope its just my personal issue, and not the sole reason to nitpick. So yeah, let's just see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 29, 2023 2:24 PM
Jun 2021
another tournament arc

i am ready for a feast
Aug 23, 2023 8:14 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Oct 14, 2023 4:11 AM
Sep 2020
smashy smash smashhhh
Dec 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Nov 2023
I hope they do well in their test
Mar 8, 9:23 PM

Jul 2008
U.A vs the world? Oh this is going to be fun.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

121 by MrGuz »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

51 by Vindicater »»
Apr 20, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

43 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

169 by Vindicater »»
Apr 16, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2018

230 by Vindicater »»
Apr 13, 6:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.