Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 9, 2018 5:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, I guess we'll be seeing more of the baseball gimmick in this series. (same with the ramen stuff)

Looks like a festival going on around this time of the year. Ling is still following his path to get revenge for his sister. At the same time, more characters with deadly skills emerges from the shadows.
Feb 9, 2018 8:34 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode again.

Lin can't play baseball at all. xD
I like how Banba's baseball advice played into the episode at the end.

Looks like the white haired guy at the end is now the Submarine Ninja Hitman, them names though. The PV shows his going up against who's masquerading as the Niwaka Samurai. This should be interesting.
Feb 9, 2018 8:44 AM

Mar 2014
This show is so amazingly bad though.
Feb 9, 2018 9:00 AM

Sep 2010
didn't expect anything from this show and so far I'm loving it

Lin-chan is getting sharper
Feb 9, 2018 9:44 AM

Aug 2015
So far dull episodes, can’t wait to see more of the samurai, the real one I mean... Cuz that ending showing we got a crossdressing fake lmao
Feb 9, 2018 9:48 AM

May 2017
Lol Mushroom guy just casually informed Wimpy "assassin"

Niwaka-crossdresser vs Ninja-something-something next ep lmao
Feb 9, 2018 9:55 AM

Jun 2015
The fight on the train was pretty cool. Banba's baseball advice helped out Ling. Next episode is looking interesting.
Feb 9, 2018 10:19 AM

Nov 2016
Think the baseball parts are very amusing xD

And it was a nice episode,already like the new arc.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 9, 2018 11:39 AM
Mar 2017
the cosmic shippeo has started

The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Feb 9, 2018 12:12 PM

Jul 2015
wasn't expecting much from this anime and by far i am actually enjoying it more than i thought i would...
they seriously want people to ship LinXBanba and i sure as hell am shipping them..
I wonder what was with that laugh the black haired woman in the bar meant?
Feb 9, 2018 12:17 PM
Mar 2016
this is just pure stupid now.

Your job is to murder people, you don't need to join a company to make money.
just murder people & rob them.

Happy watching
Feb 9, 2018 12:46 PM

Oct 2016
Mushroom guy is pure definition of not my job man, he's like I have to eat too, I'm giving you heads up do what you will with that.
"Where the yummy things are, there I shall be!" - Charmy Papittoson
"It would be wise for you to stop talking nonsense." - Mitsuki
Feb 9, 2018 2:21 PM

Jul 2017
Xion69 said:

Seems reasonable.

Suddenly, someone slaps you with a brick wall.

Feb 9, 2018 3:17 PM

Jul 2016
Any series that has a bunch of killers playing baseball is a good series in my book.
Feb 9, 2018 4:43 PM
Apr 2016
This is surprisingly quite amazing.

I wonder if Lin is able to go up against the "Submarine Ninja" masquerading as the Niwaka Samurai seeing as one is bad at throwing shurikens and the other can't catch well :P

Also I wonder if more people will go after Saito now that the hitman that was after him got killed instead?
Phosphophyllite is best gem
Feb 9, 2018 4:47 PM

Feb 2016
Xion69 said:

Lmao no, is not that simple, they are not killing people randomly. Looks like someone isn't really paying attention
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 9, 2018 4:49 PM

Feb 2016
Lin and Bamba are so shippeable lmao, I'm not even into Shounen Ai, but nothing can't be done when Lin is getting carried like a princess, and even more when he call him "Bambaka" lmao
~Blackwall
Feb 9, 2018 5:08 PM
Jan 2018
I was so that when mushroom head gave the hitman Saito's address that he was giving him the address of someone by the same name because I thought the people who got fired for killing the wrong guy was foreshadowing.
Feb 9, 2018 5:29 PM

Apr 2013

Well... idk why i keep watching this.

Feb 9, 2018 6:01 PM
Mar 2016
HereticHunter said:
Xion69 said:

Lmao no, is not that simple, they are not killing people randomly. Looks like someone isn't really paying attention

They get a request from a client company order the hit-man to kill the target.

Who said about killing people randomly.
Going Rogue, kill few rich targets & take their money. It is that simple.
It has been done a thousand times in movies already.

I was mostly referring to silver hair dude whining about quitting his killing job.
Happy watching
Feb 9, 2018 6:30 PM

Dec 2016
Damn they really trying to ship Banba and Lin lmao This show's female viewers must be insanely high
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 9, 2018 6:33 PM

Dec 2016
best girl of the season
Feb 9, 2018 7:53 PM

Sep 2017
Good sort of transition episode to the new arc. We have a new antagonist, although at this point I have no guesses on how it's gonna go. Enokida once again shows that he'll sell out his friends to protect his ass. I can understand it though, and he let Saitou know so that he'd be able to escape. Also, glad that we are gonna see more of the baseball stuff (well probably).

Hoping this arc is as good as the first.
Feb 9, 2018 8:09 PM

Feb 2016
Xion69 said:
HereticHunter said:

They get a request from a client company order the hit-man to kill the target.

Who said about killing people randomly.
Going Rogue, kill few rich targets & take their money. It is that simple.
It has been done a thousand times in movies already.

I was mostly referring to silver hair dude whining about quitting his killing job.

Sure lols, lets follow some movie's logic because why not. Following this world logic, if you go by yourself killing rich targets, you will become a target and then you are fucked. Once again, are you even paying attention?
~Blackwall
Feb 9, 2018 9:56 PM

Apr 2016
Well i still love this show , dont care what other say
BRAWLERS
Feb 9, 2018 11:48 PM

May 2015
Lin throws like a girl!

There are hitman consultants now? Lol...

Wow...I liked how Enokida reacted when he saw the photo of Saito. No extra transitions or focused camera angles during the scene. It was just "Oh? I've seen this face before. Who is he?" Nice directing there.

Ninja Hitman!

"Are you saying I can't do it? I'll show you...is what you wanted me to say?" Lol, Lin got Banba good. That got me too!

"Hello Saito? I just gave a hitman your address. He's heading over to kill you." LMAO ENOKIDA! I think I know what Saito's purpose in this series is: LIVE BAIT!

SHOES!

I love how the anime shows us that subtle detail of the train shaking and then uses it to help Lin get out of trouble. Goes to show that you have to pay attention to just about everything that happens during the episode no matter how little.

Huh, so there is such a thing as a "Submarine Pitch" in baseball. I didn't know that. Pretty cool way of tossing shurikens. Submarine Ninja lol...Niwaka Samurai's got a big bounty on his head. That's going to attract a lot of attention. That preview with Masked Lin though. I wonder what's going to happen next...
TarotistFeb 9, 2018 11:56 PM
Feb 10, 2018 12:52 AM
Nov 2017
ProofByColor said:
Good sort of transition episode to the new arc. We have a new antagonist, although at this point I have no guesses on how it's gonna go. Enokida once again shows that he'll sell out his friends to protect his ass. I can understand it though, and he let Saitou know so that he'd be able to escape. Also, glad that we are gonna see more of the baseball stuff (well probably).

Hoping this arc is as good as the first.
Of course he would help Rookie-kun. He’s their ace pitcher. :)
Feb 10, 2018 4:53 AM

Jul 2015
So like... are they trying to push a gay ship here? I don't mind it actually, they work well together. Anyway, new arc coming up with the ninja guy, I look forward to it.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 10, 2018 5:22 AM
Jul 2018
This show is pure love tbh. Being myself, I watched it solely for Lin at first (a hitman trap, c'mon, who wouldn't love that) but I really do think it's doing a fantastic job so far.

FOR ANYONE WANTING TO READ THE LIGHT NOVELS, I FOUND A FAN'S ENGLISH TRANSLATION!! They've translated well into volume 2, so if you're interested in reading the source material, here ya go: http://kaedesan721.tumblr.com/Hakata-Tonkotsu-Ramens
Feb 10, 2018 12:26 PM

Mar 2012
Paulo27 said:
This show is so amazingly bad though.
How, exactly? I'm assuming you're baiting, but I'll bite. It's been very entertaining for me so far, reminds me a lot of Durarara.
Feb 10, 2018 12:43 PM

Jan 2008
They're starting to pick up with the LinxBanba ship. I almost thought he was going to do something when he was drunk.

Did Killer Inc only recruit people who played baseball or something? Or is everything in this show going to relate to baseball somehow?

Feb 10, 2018 12:55 PM

Jun 2012
I love that they're pushing for Lin x Banba.
I was hoping this was going to be 2-cour, not sure now though. Keeps getting better and better.
Feb 10, 2018 2:38 PM

Apr 2009
This is quickly becoming my favorite show of the season, it's not without flaws and it looks really cheap, but dang, it's really fun.

Feb 10, 2018 5:38 PM

Dec 2013
I was worried about next arc, but it actually looks good so far!
Feb 10, 2018 8:40 PM

May 2009
I usually dislike it when they add some kind of gimmick like the baseball team, but it doesn't really feel out of place or bore me in this anime. I think they want to make it look like they're a completely normal company with this, with just a bit more murders.
Feb 11, 2018 4:58 AM

Jul 2014
Paul said:
They're starting to pick up with the LinxBanba ship. I almost thought he was going to do something when he was drunk.

Same and i want it to happen
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Feb 11, 2018 7:44 AM

Mar 2016
White hair psycho boi leaves the big city :(
Really good episode. I guess we know what Saitos story going to be.
Seems like it could be interested

Damn everyone wants to kill the hitman hitman ... does that make the hitman killing the hitman hitman, a hitman hitman Hitman or the hitman hitman’s hitmans’
Idk I hunk what I just wrote makes no sense 0_o ヽ(´ー`)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2018 11:29 PM

Jul 2014
Ah, didn't realize Sarucchi was the same guy who we saw over at Murder Inc. when Saito was preparing to leave the place xD

Sarucchi vs Niwaka Samurai i.e. Banba, huh? I'm kinda curious how how he'll tackle the new ninja hitman now that he's taking part in a festival and is leaving himself wide open. There's some plotting going on from those two guys who got fired from the old man's place as well.
And lmao, Saito got saved from a punch by Lin, who used Banba's advice. Pretty enjoyable episode as always!
Feb 11, 2018 11:58 PM

Oct 2008
okay so, is the informant dude Enokida really their ally? seems like he's a scum to me doing that and letting Saito run for his life...good thing LinLin was there to clean-up the hitman problem!
lol at the next episode preview, Lin would disguise as the Niwaka Samurai!
New character Shunsuke getting bored because all his targets are such weaklings! But he might regret it if he faces the full might force if Hakata tonkotsu ramen hitmens! lolz
4/5.

Feb 12, 2018 4:31 AM

Oct 2015
boring episode tbh...
Feb 12, 2018 11:46 AM

Jul 2017
Ling seems less and less skilled as the show goes on
Feb 12, 2018 12:06 PM

Mar 2012
Love the new ninja hitman, can't wait to possibly see him versus banba.
Feb 12, 2018 11:29 PM

Jan 2014
Lin x Banba is what I live for right now *^* I love Lin as a character so much. This show is my favorite this season.
Feb 14, 2018 1:17 AM

Jul 2009
Now we have a ninja assassin...
Enokida have an interesting way of doing stuff...I don't know if they can call him "ally"
Feb 16, 2018 6:00 AM
Feb 2018
I wonder if Enokida had a good night's sleep and wondered if Saitoh heard his voicemail message. I hope Saitoh becomes a badass assasin in his own way. I hope that he's the one who will beat that Saru ninja guy, since they are both pitchers.
Feb 16, 2018 9:30 PM

Feb 2016
Totally shipping Ling x Banba now
Feb 22, 2018 2:43 PM

Mar 2014
gotta love how everyone ships Lin x Banba, their relationship is pretty fun and they have such great chemistry.

This episode was so much fun, i swear it gets better by each episode. I really laughed at Enokida calling Saito casually to say that a hitman is on the way LOL. I have no idea about the novels apart from the fact that several volumes have been released, so fingers crossed it's a two-cour
Mar 18, 2018 5:48 PM

Jan 2013
I can't believe I almost dropped it at first, this anime gets better with each episode and I'm really enoying it right now. Gotta love Banba x Lin.
Mar 30, 2018 8:10 AM

Aug 2017
A lot of focus on Shunsuke, a character from an early episode. So, he wants to kill Bamba. 3/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 30, 2018 8:11 AM

Aug 2017
A lot of focus on Shunsuke, a character from an early episode. So, he wants to kill Banba. 3/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2018

77 by SenChen »»
May 10, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2018

37 by hj »»
Feb 6, 2023 2:47 AM

Poll: » Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

31 by BreakApart »»
Nov 25, 2022 9:55 AM

Poll: » Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2018

75 by BreakApart »»
Nov 20, 2022 12:34 PM

Poll: » Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2018

82 by vibininthefields »»
Jul 2, 2022 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.