Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 13, 2018 10:22 PM

May 2015
I like Yuzu. She might not follow the school rules, but she's a good big sister to care for Mei like that. And she's got guts too as shown at the assembly lol.

Something is really messed up with Mei though. She must of really snapped to force Yuzu down like that. I don't think her being in an all-girls school is the main reason. Perhaps it has something to do with her father? I can think of one pretty good reason why Mei acts like this. If it's about love, then I can guess where she's coming from.

The chairman though...What's up his butt?
Jan 13, 2018 10:25 PM

Nov 2017
3DPD said:
TheSupremeXtream said:

Ever heard of something called "Attempted Rape"? It exists and it's a crime!

Are you trying to troll me? It's obvious that Yuzu does not mind the attention. In fact, by seeking out Mei after she is taken from home, she is inviting that sort of sexual contact.

So you're victim blaming? Idk man, I don't think anyone should have to be thwarted from going to someone's house under risk of being Sexually Assaulted. Besides she was going there to return her suitcase in this Adaptation (unlike in the Manga where she followed her, and maybe then you can make a case). Either way you're logic is retarded!
Jan 13, 2018 10:53 PM
Jul 2018
I think it is alright episode(especially Yuzu realize something at the end). Problem is I can't stand Yuzu's some awful decision especially calling grampa in public and etc..
Anyway what I was looking for is quite developing well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 13, 2018 11:28 PM

Mar 2016
Okay well a big Oof! Mei got some issues...

All grandfather is a major bitch!
What’s gonna happen next?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2018 12:04 AM
Feb 2012
This shit is no different tthan a Nakamura Shungiku anime lmao.
Jan 14, 2018 1:32 AM

Apr 2016
Abhorrent said:
so let's be real, you're stay for the yuri

Well, of course i will, i started this show for that.
Jan 14, 2018 2:20 AM

Nov 2014
Mei's like a tsundere, but instead of calling you an idiot when you put her on the spot, she sexually assaults you XD

It's certainly amusing to watch, but I'm definitely waiting for the moment where it supposedly makes it a masterpiece that stands out among other yuri stuff.... or something. At least that's what I've heard from people who praise this.

As of now the show seems to be delving into Mei's background, but hopefully it gets to getting us a little more invested to a character other than the Mei or Yuzu and doesn't make it seem like the world revolves around how taboo their relationship is as they passionately kiss each other. Harumi seems like a good character for this considering that teacher Mei was engaged to got fucked out of the picture pretty quickly (at least I think so).

There were pretty awkward moments that kinda took me out of the show though... Yuzu yelling "baka" multiple times at the school gate in response to the chairman's harsh criticism of her felt seriously out of place. Yuzu's crying at the realisation that she loved Mei was another one.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jan 14, 2018 4:06 AM
Jan 2018
3DPD said:
Even if it were possible for Mei to be a rapist, it's obvious that Yuzu is not being raped because her attempts at "fighting back" are very feeble. She clearly wants what is happening to her or else she would be making real attempts to stop Mei's advances. She would also be trying to distance herself from Mei in social situations which, judging by the latest episode, is the opposite of what's Yuzu wants.

"It's not rape because your attempts at defense are too half-assed" is I think the single most disgusting rape apolgetics I've heard in my entire life :v

It's actually quite irrelevant whether Yuzu wants it or not (I posit that you have very little reason to think she genuinely does beyond a surprisingly rapid Stockholm syndrome), what matters are Mei's intentions and the anime makes no attempts to present her as anything but malicious. For all we know her ONLY goal is to hurt Yuzu. Everything else is sheer rationalization on your part. You can SAY her reasons are more complicated, but you're literally contradicting the show.

Stop twisting what you're being shown to have your juvenile fantasy and just take the story at face value.
_MandM_Jan 14, 2018 5:45 AM
Jan 14, 2018 4:50 AM

May 2017

Now that she's discovered her lesbian side, she even removed her long nails. True love
Jan 14, 2018 5:27 AM

Sep 2017
The amount of times Mei has advanced sexually on Yuzu already with seemingly no good intentions is pretty messed up. Call it rapey or whatever you want it just comes off as weird. Hmm maybe not the best first Yuri to watch.
Jan 14, 2018 5:44 AM
Jan 2018
awal said:
The amount of times Mei has advanced sexually on Yuzu already with seemingly no good intentions is pretty messed up. Call it rapey or whatever you want it just comes off as weird. Hmm maybe not the best first Yuri to watch.

Eeeeeh. It actually fits comfortably within your typical Yuri trope. This genre is marked by tragedy and drama.

If you want something cute, heartwarming and mature I recommend Candy Boy. It's god's gift to mankind.
Jan 14, 2018 6:09 AM

Sep 2017
Mamumba_Mobono said:
awal said:

Eeeeeh. It actually fits comfortably within your typical Yuri trope. This genre is marked by tragedy and drama.

If you want something cute, heartwarming and mature I recommend Candy Boy. It's god's gift to mankind.

Oh alright hmm I'm still going to watch it see how it goes but thanks I'll check it out.
Jan 14, 2018 6:11 AM

May 2012
This is even better than 1st episode which was already good

This is not just fanserivce show, it has a good story and drama
Jan 14, 2018 6:27 AM

Aug 2013
It's like I'm watching a romance between Kirino (Oreimo) and Senjougahara (Bake).
I was surprise when I saw it wasn't Senjous VA, but still, her voice is soo similar.
Jan 14, 2018 6:31 AM

Jul 2009
Even having already read the manga passed that point, I still wasn't ready for the scene when the chairman barged in. Severe case of second-hand embarassment right there lol.

I'm really liking Yuzu so far. There's just something about her that makes her so...lovable. Sure, some of her decisions are pretty cringeworthy, but I think they complement her eccentric personality well. She's what I'd call a likable 'genki' character.

Mei is quite static, but I'm sure that will change after her development kicks in. She's supposed to be an antithesis to Yuzu anyway so that's explainable.

I'm liking the melodrama too. A bit sharp but not reaching trainwreck territory yet thankfully.
Jan 14, 2018 6:48 AM

May 2008
All I see is a remake of that bedroom Evangelion scene.
Jan 14, 2018 7:55 AM

Feb 2015
I "liked" this episode. But that's probably a bias towards the yuri aspect. I'm sure I'd have dropped this if it was a boy and girl...

Because the pacing is very off. It jumps around, I mean the transition into Yuzu interrupting the speech was jarring. It lacks buildup and consistency.

Mei... It can certainly be argued that she's kinda rape-y. She's obviously very troubled (a lot of daddy issues) and it is hard to tell when she's being sincere and what she's feeling. Yuzu is much more transparent. She's frustrated and obviously has strong feeling for Mei. I like her.

I want to keep going but I'm still watching with a critical eye. If it gets really stupid I might drop.

Edit: The reason I'm worried it will get stupid is because there are 4 other girls on the poster. If they get in the way, add too much melodrama and excessive "mah feels" arcs, it'll probably annoy me. That's one of the reasons I dropped Kuzu no Honkai.
Oreomonogatari72Jan 14, 2018 8:01 AM
Jan 14, 2018 8:19 AM

Mar 2010
SBphiloz4 said:
To be honest, I was not a big fan of the first episode, mostly due to Mei's progressions. But I think this episode shines some light and reasoning to this.

In hindsight, Citrus is a typical trope-y romance that kinda breaks the yuri mold it is supposed to follow. Ironic to follow cliches to be unique. Either way, the foil between the two main characters are very apparent. Yuzu is very "do before you think", and always wants to stand out and make her own rules to the game. Being honest to herself, she is quite non-conformist, as shown when she was going against the chairman's demands. However, as seen when she threw that speech against Amamiya-sensei to try and help Mei, Yuzu realizes that her actions can lead to consequences. Regardless, it is very refreshing to have a protagonist, who is willing to go against conformism to genuinely take care of someone she cares for.

Some say the chairman is an unrealistic character, but I can personally believe someone like him could exist in the real world. As someone like him who is so old, rich, and successful, it isn't surprising to see that believes his old-school ideal of an education system works, and his stubbornness would lead him to brute force through intimidation in order to prove he's right.

The stubbornness looks to play part in how Mei foils from Yuzu. At first, Mei is cold, and has that "aura" that makes her seem powerful. However, as Yuzu finds out, Mei is actually very submissive, and incredibly conformist. She'll listen to any demand from her grandfather, and even be in that arranged marriage with the teacher. Mei simply follows what's given to her (such as school rules), and does not dare challenge it. But she is actually very sensitive and fragile. When Yuzu pokes holes into her motives, Mei can't handle it. It threatens her superiority. It's unfortunate that she turns to sexual violence in order to regain that sense of dominance and power, but I think it is logical for her as a character. Mei takes advantage of Yuzu in order to cover her fragile core.

There is fanservice, yes. There is angst, yes. But I think they help the series convey the storytelling. The shower scene was an example of how the series hints towards Mei's underlying troubles inside her. She may not be likeable to many, but it did shed light to how the story will progress, and how Yuzu will cope with this. And the constant angst and melodrama the story adds frankly puts the viewer into chaos, which is a great representation of how Yuzu feels in her life in general. Getting in a new family, new school, and new complex relationship with her sister, we get a sense of how the protagonist sees the world too. Combined with the better than expected art, I think this series shows a lot more promise than I initially thought it would do.

Can't guarantee what will happen in the future, but as of now, looking forward to the next few episodes.

I agree with every word you say, I couldn't phrase better what I think of this show this far.
Jan 14, 2018 9:14 AM

Apr 2017
It's rushed, especially the supposed "feelings", and I don't like that the yuri is being super obviously pushed, but I do like the character dynamic of Mei's emotional damage, which makes her lash out with inappropriate intimacy, making Yuzu analyze her own feelings (since she's inexperienced).
Jan 14, 2018 10:15 AM

Apr 2016
why yall giving up now? its gonna get better.
Jan 14, 2018 10:26 AM

Nov 2017
nabongs said:
why yall giving up now? its gonna get better.

It is, trust me. It get's waaay better!
Jan 14, 2018 11:02 AM

Nov 2015
I think this episode was so much better than the first! Certainly more comfortable at least XD

Really looking forward to seeing the characters open up more and to see what they're really thinking. If every episode after is like this then I think this could be pretty good...

Also who else thought Yuzu was awesome this week?
Jan 14, 2018 11:06 AM

May 2015
I hope it gets better. For now it's almost painful to watch. Don't really get where the supposed feelings came from, seems too forced. And Mei is so aggressive for no particular reason.
Jan 14, 2018 12:07 PM

Aug 2017
i feel like its going really nice. i didn't read the manga so i don't know how good its actually going but i'm enjoying it and i hope it gets even better. the one thing i didn't like is that it seemed a bit rushed i mean only two episodes were completed and she already thinks that she's in love(well..there are animes where they take tooo long to realize). it would have been better if it happened in episode 3 or 4. that's all .

nice episode
Xander_CageJan 14, 2018 12:11 PM
Jan 14, 2018 12:38 PM

Sep 2014
fucking trash, dropped

abusive 'romance' rapey yuri
now random lol I love her she's only been a bitch to me
drama out of this world too
stopping now, I'm sure I would only get pissed watching more of it
Jan 14, 2018 1:08 PM
Jun 2016
I was concerned that this might be another overly rapey anime, but this one...I at least felt the chemistry between them, and the main char seems to have some feelings rather then just doing it for the sake of it. Looking forward to seeing where this progresses.
Jan 14, 2018 1:30 PM

Jan 2017
TheSupremeXtream said:
3DPD said:

Are you trying to troll me? It's obvious that Yuzu does not mind the attention. In fact, by seeking out Mei after she is taken from home, she is inviting that sort of sexual contact.

So you're victim blaming? Idk man, I don't think anyone should have to be thwarted from going to someone's house under risk of being Sexually Assaulted. Besides she was going there to return her suitcase in this Adaptation (unlike in the Manga where she followed her, and maybe then you can make a case). Either way you're logic is retarded!

I can't be victim blaming if there is no victim. Yuzu enjoyed every moment of it and, therefore, Mei did nothing wrong.

Also *your.

Mamumba_Mobono said:
3DPD said:
Even if it were possible for Mei to be a rapist, it's obvious that Yuzu is not being raped because her attempts at "fighting back" are very feeble. She clearly wants what is happening to her or else she would be making real attempts to stop Mei's advances. She would also be trying to distance herself from Mei in social situations which, judging by the latest episode, is the opposite of what's Yuzu wants.

"It's not rape because your attempts at defense are too half-assed" is I think the single most disgusting rape apolgetics I've heard in my entire life :v

It's actually quite irrelevant whether Yuzu wants it or not (I posit that you have very little reason to think she genuinely does beyond a surprisingly rapid Stockholm syndrome), what matters are Mei's intentions and the anime makes no attempts to present her as anything but malicious. For all we know her ONLY goal is to hurt Yuzu. Everything else is sheer rationalization on your part. You can SAY her reasons are more complicated, but you're literally contradicting the show.

Stop twisting what you're being shown to have your juvenile fantasy and just take the story at face value.

I can't be rape apologizing if there was no rape. Yuzu was actively seeking out Mei. She enjoyed her sexual interactions with her imouto so much that she wanted more. If she were truly raped then there would be no way that she would try her best to not only talk to Mei, but also to make sure that she stayed in the same home.

I am taking the story at face value. And, no, this is not a "juvenile fantasy". Wanting to see two women hold hands, fall in love, and grow old together is a very mature and worldly viewpoint. Just because you're homophobic and want to portray lesbians as insane rapists (a horrendous and widespread trope) does not mean that your radical beliefs match up with reality.
My name is 3DPD and this is my Internet forum signature. If there's anything I've learned in 21 years of using Internet forums, it's that life is meaningless and nothing we say or do here will matter in the grand scheme of things.
Jan 14, 2018 1:31 PM

Nov 2017
Imaishi said:
fucking trash, dropped

abusive 'romance' rapey yuri
now random lol I love her she's only been a bitch to me
drama out of this world too
stopping now, I'm sure I would only get pissed watching more of it

Actually don't, it get's better.
Jan 14, 2018 1:38 PM

Oct 2013
sarroush said:

I love Yuzu as a character overall. She has everything an MC should have.

Yep! To add to that, Harumin is a great supporting character. For a while during this ep I wanted her to be the a 2nd MC since she's way more fun than Mei who's pretty bland so far but then again, there wouldn't be much of an anime if that contrast wasn't there.
Jan 14, 2018 1:50 PM

Jul 2016
That old man is a handful! why not just let his grand daughter have som lesbo action huh? if you're lucky you might even get a chance to join in!
Jan 14, 2018 1:56 PM

Jan 2014
I'm surprised the Grandpa hasn't divorced the mom already lol. Not even a marriage if he isn't with his wife ever.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Jan 14, 2018 2:48 PM

Aug 2014
does anyone have the picture where she told her "do you show other people that look" without subs? it looks great tbh.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jan 14, 2018 2:51 PM
Jan 2018
3DPD said:
I can't be rape apologizing if there was no rape.

Well, there was a rape, so you can be an you are. Next.

3DPD said:
Yuzu was actively seeking out Mei. She enjoyed her sexual interactions with her imouto so much that she wanted more. If she were truly raped then there would be no way that she would try her best to not only talk to Mei, but also to make sure that she stayed in the same home.

Yes. AFTER SHE WAS RAPED and developed sexual attraction towards her rapist. Your point is moot. People actually very often develop sexual attraction towards their abusers. It's called STOCKHOLM SYNDROME. It's areal thing, look it up. You being just stupid and oblivious to how people work is hardly an excuse.

3DPD said:
I am taking the story at face value.

As long as you don't recognize this to be a rather fucked up story about a person developing feelings towards someone who unambiguously raped them, no you're not. I'm sorry you apparently lack the capacity to take this story for what it is.

I understand it, in order to understand some stories you have to have certain capacity for empathy and be aware of certain kinds of experiences people have. You obviously lack those, so you don't "get" this story.

I mean... I can't be TOO mad at you, you're simply ignorant. I don't know why you're arguing though, it's obvious you're simply coming from a place of limited perspective.
Jan 14, 2018 3:04 PM
Oct 2013
TsubasaFamily said:
I'm really enjoying the adaptation, Citrus is one of my favorite Yuri manga and the adaptation seems to be doing a very fine job. If this season adapts through volume 4, I think the pacing will work out great.

It's unfortunate that the adaptation is far more prone to getting dropped early on before things settle into place with the girls' relationship, but I've thought from before the show even aired that those who didn't like/haven't read the manga are unlikely to stick with it unless they are already Yuri fans.

Missing out on some juicy Yuri drama though, just saying :)

Yeah, it is a shame where people just drop it already because they don't give it a chance to see why this is really happening. This series is really good. I'm enjoying it so far.
Jan 14, 2018 3:05 PM

Mar 2014
>Sexual assault
AGAIN

How was the grandpa even able to take Mei away like that? Don't they have laws against that kind of shit in Japan?

Yuzu is still hilarious
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jan 14, 2018 4:19 PM

Jan 2016
The pacing suddenly ramped up... and that's all I can say about this episode, lol.

Although honestly, that chairman grandpa is such a #$?!. How dare he try to stop the yuri romance!
Jan 14, 2018 4:30 PM

Oct 2012
Well, that escaleted quickly. I wonder how dumb she can even be? To be expelled from the school so quickly and to ofend not only the director but her would be grandad, that's gotta take some guts and no brain. She didn't even realize she is making problems to her mother with her actions as her step-father would probably have to deal with it at some time too (his grandad won't be happy with his step-grandchild behavior).

Really don't know the way out of this mess... other than she would apologize and start wearing her clothes properly. I know she thinks she's fighting the system but isn't her behavior even worse?

Jan 14, 2018 4:59 PM
Jul 2018
Yuzu was awesome this episode, and I liked her most at the assembly exposing Aizawa-sensei, that left me with a smile.

Interesting she came to the realisation of liking Mei at the end but that preview however I wonder what Mei will do.

Time to read the manga alongside of the anime because of the art and pacing? Either way the anime is still doing well.
Jan 14, 2018 5:00 PM

Jan 2013
An appropriate level of conflict that will be difficult to overcome.
Jan 14, 2018 5:34 PM
May 2013
I love how Yuzu is going through such great lengths to help Mei even if she gets in trouble for it.

They really need each other, Mei just needs to open up to Yuzu since her past has broken her.
Jan 14, 2018 6:50 PM
Nov 2014
Negative comments in manga:
Citrus has too much forced drama, so I don't like it
Negative comments in anime:
THIS IS rAPE
Jan 14, 2018 9:29 PM

Feb 2010
When Mei trying to tear up Yuzu’s cloth, here comes the that BGM again...
Jan 14, 2018 9:55 PM

Apr 2011
Comic_Sans said:
>Sexual assault
AGAIN

How was the grandpa even able to take Mei away like that? Don't they have laws against that kind of shit in Japan?

Yuzu is still hilarious

"Screw the rules, I have money"
Jan 14, 2018 11:01 PM

Sep 2014
3DPD said:

Mamumba_Mobono said:

I can't be rape apologizing if there was no rape. Yuzu was actively seeking out Mei. She enjoyed her sexual interactions with her imouto so much that she wanted more. If she were truly raped then there would be no way that she would try her best to not only talk to Mei, but also to make sure that she stayed in the same home.

I am taking the story at face value. And, no, this is not a "juvenile fantasy". Wanting to see two women hold hands, fall in love, and grow old together is a very mature and worldly viewpoint. Just because you're homophobic and want to portray lesbians as insane rapists (a horrendous and widespread trope) does not mean that your radical beliefs match up with reality.

Well, of course she acts towards her this way, because author made her do it, despite the way Mei goes about that is rapey as fuck.
The 'horrendous trope' is being spread by works like that, what are you even on about. I've seen a handful of yuri and it's so common that one is being forceful and creepy af, from what I've heard it's often the same in yaoi.

People are very apolegtic about that, I wonder if they would still refuse to call it assault if it was a man forcing himself on a woman he barely knows, trying to tear up her clothes when she's trying to break free and saying stop, stop.

This is a horrible portrayal of romance.
Jan 15, 2018 12:00 AM

Sep 2015
@Imaishi
To you and anyone else who is considering dropping this anime, I would ask you to please consider reading the manga instead of just being done with the story outright. It seems like the anime adaptation is trying to be more explicit than the manga. For instance, the first time that Mei kissed Yuzu, she was much more forceful in the anime. In the manga, it looks like Mei just surprised Yuzu and kissed her unexpectedly, then pulled away. It didn't show Yuzu struggling and kicking her makeup box over like it does in the anime. There are several more scenes like that, just in these first two episodes. It looks to me like the manga will be the superior version, especially if the anime continues with the alternate interpretations that make the scenes more sensationalist.
Jan 15, 2018 12:27 AM

Jul 2017
MarioCrashFan110 said:

Yeah, it is a shame where people just drop it already because they don't give it a chance to see why this is really happening. This series is really good. I'm enjoying it so far.

Indeed, well I'm glad you and many others are still enjoying the show. I think the dropping is mostly just because of unwarranted expectations. Nobody who read Citrus ever said it would be a typical, drama-free, family-friendly "romance". Quite the opposite, but that's why I like it :)

For those still complaining, I would like to direct you to the summary on MAL: "So instead of a sweet high-school romance, she (Yuzu) butts heads with the stern student council president Mei—who turns out to be her new stepsister. And she has to learn that hate and attraction are often not that far apart."

So if you have complaints about this series because it's not the fluffy romance expected, you have none to blame but yourself, because this is how it was written and intended. Verily. Off you go now, and if you are still interested in Yuri but not Citrus, I recommend Sakura Trick and Candy Boy for all of your fluffy Yuri needs.
Jan 15, 2018 1:15 AM
Jun 2017
ohh YEAH!!! what an INTENSE EPIOSDE!!! wahahaha... and the teaser for next week episode is so exciting...
Jan 15, 2018 1:36 AM
Jan 2018
Imaishi said:
Well, of course she acts towards her this way, because author made her do it, despite the way Mei goes about that is rapey as fuck.

The 'horrendous trope' is being spread by works like that, what are you even on about. I've seen a handful of yuri and it's so common that one is being forceful and creepy af, from what I've heard it's often the same in yaoi.

People are very apolegtic about that, I wonder if they would still refuse to call it assault if it was a man forcing himself on a woman he barely knows, trying to tear up her clothes when she's trying to break free and saying stop, stop.

This is a horrible portrayal of romance.

To be fair, this sentiment is probably coming from a place of genuine goodness, even if it's misguided. I think people tend to want their romance stories cheerful and uplifting. They would rather assume Mei to be well intentioned and Yuzu being all on boar with everything than actually take the story at face value, because if you take it at face value it's rather uncomfortable. People don't want to feel uncomfortable when seeing a romance flick. Moreover people in general lack deep empathy, you can't expect them to sympathize with messed up people for no reason, especially when they probably can't even comprehend their mindset.
Jan 15, 2018 1:46 AM

May 2014
Girl gets sexually assaulted but it's ok because she actually likes it the animation.

I'm still watching this and enjoying it? okay.
Jan 15, 2018 1:50 AM

Jan 2013
Hmmm, Oniisama E is that you???
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Any hope for season 2?

DwaipayanH - Mar 3

15 by Sammango »»
Mar 8, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

108 by JeremiahOrange »»
Jan 31, 4:13 AM

» prediction: your first reaction will be "I'm disappointed" ( 1 2 )

GangsterCat - Nov 28, 2016

60 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:15 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

200 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:10 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

157 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 22, 2023 1:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.