Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sister's All You Need. (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 3, 2017 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Panties jokes...

That Kaiko girl isn't shameful at all. I can't keep a straight face when they actually used logic regarding..panties. She even puts it on her head lul

So that's how pro writers get their motivation
Dec 3, 2017 6:52 AM

Apr 2010
Kaiko certainly had an interesting hobby this episode was really funny.
The moment when Kani entered the episode things turned out even more funny the look on Miyako's face with the nude scene in front of her was so funny.
And nice that Kani and Kaiko learned a few things from each other tho even if the has to get a bit intimate to find out.
Dec 3, 2017 8:10 AM
Apr 2016
These guys really know how to make opening sequence more fun to watch...

Dec 3, 2017 8:13 AM

Aug 2014
I am in a struggle to understand if this is supposed to be considered parody/satire or if it is genuinely a story aimed to satisfy as many fetish as possible. I find myself cringing in a little too many scenes, but i feel too invested to drop it now. It is not that I dislike the story, but the scene where Chihiro is being molested and quiet a few scenes with Nayuta isn't really to my liking, I got nothing against nudity in stories otherwise i wouldn't have begun the show to begin with but some of these scenes are a little much for my liking. I mean if it isn't considered rape, then at the very least it is the closet you get to that term.
Dec 3, 2017 8:23 AM

Dec 2014
Pantsu bows are now the greatest thing this show has done now. XD

Nayu went full force on Kaiko, her worries over Itsuki starting to like underwear cracked me up. XDD
It got even better when Kaiko decided to take the initiative. Poor Miyako though. XD

Looks like the manga version turned out well. :)
Dec 3, 2017 8:30 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Nayu for the mother fucking win xDDDD And it is truly amazing how influential Shimoneta has become lol

When I saw the mangaka girl put the panties on her face like that (The fact that her ribbon was panties did this to me too) I died on the spot
Dec 3, 2017 8:32 AM

Jun 2015
This was heated episode about nude vs underwear. It was surprising Kaiko made a panty into a bow and wore it on her head. She even wore it on her face. That's ridiculous. Nayu went full on nude on her. The manga version turned out good.
Dec 3, 2017 8:43 AM
Jul 2017
We all need a Nayuta in our life. She saved the day big time! All manga artist especially should have a Nayuta at their side. By far best girl!
Dec 3, 2017 9:02 AM

Jan 2014
Wasn't it basically like MC was seeing his friend's boobs in manga form?

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 3, 2017 9:12 AM

Sep 2015
I absolutely love Nayu in this new episode, I cannot get enough of her. Her passion for Itsuki is daring and 100% full of confidence.
Dec 3, 2017 9:35 AM
Nov 2013
This was a fantastic episode about learning from each other and expanding our worldview. It also brings about important themes such as learning to accept others who may not agree with you and coming to a compromise that can satisfy both parties through challenging ideas and exposure to evidence.
Dec 3, 2017 9:41 AM
Mar 2016

A reference to Shimoneta, AAAAAAH,HA,HA,HA,HAAAAA
Dec 3, 2017 9:50 AM
Jul 2012
Usually if a series did something like this it would turn out really bad but for this one it's entertaining.
Dec 3, 2017 9:56 AM

Feb 2007
Hmm... Yeah, this couple would be fine as well. Or threesome, for that matter.

Also, bonus points for pantsu ribbon instructions. Now everyone can make one at home!
Dec 3, 2017 10:09 AM

Jul 2013
I was about to faint when saw the lewd scene with Nayu. Also, I wanted to see Setsuna's manga art... Or his art was NSFW even for this anime. *pouts*

Dec 3, 2017 10:18 AM

May 2015
Wow they even mentioned how to do it XD
Dec 3, 2017 11:05 AM

Oct 2012
What an episode, especially the plot in the second half :)

Now I just have to go buy a pair of panties and learn to make the ribbon.
lickoniichanDec 3, 2017 11:08 AM
Dec 3, 2017 11:34 AM

Sep 2013
Panties and nude are both great, no need to choose only one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nayu saves the day by showing natsuna the way of nude.
Dec 3, 2017 12:49 PM

Jul 2017
I now know how to fold panties into a bow

I can die in peace now
Dec 3, 2017 12:59 PM

Sep 2015
I bet no one see the little change in the opening.
Dec 3, 2017 1:07 PM

Oct 2014
AnimeCruizer said:

most beautiful frame of this season, definitely
Dec 3, 2017 1:10 PM

Sep 2015
Hmmm is that nude are anime censorship or the manga itself? i mean you can't just fully show the full nude like that if they are not 18+ manga.

Whoahoho said:

There is a lot character before Shimoeta even exist put girl's panties on their face.

So i don't think so.
Into the Internet!
Dec 3, 2017 2:17 PM

Jul 2017
That end of the OP had me intrigued. Also the fact they called this show wholesome made me laugh
Dec 3, 2017 3:04 PM

Mar 2008
The ending credit for this episode, they asked the staffs what their fetish are lmao
Dec 3, 2017 3:29 PM

Sep 2015
Dam I’m glad I didn’t miss this on Sunday because I would normally then watch it at school on Monday.
Dec 3, 2017 3:43 PM

Jul 2014
watches episode 7, 8 and 1st half of this one

alright good stuff, good stuff

2nd half happens

Not this shit again...
KazuyaKiyoshiDec 3, 2017 3:47 PM
Dec 3, 2017 5:12 PM

Oct 2012
Whoahoho said:

Not only Shimoneta but also Kill la Kill, diaologue-wise :) And pantsu -> ribbon folding instructions were also great :D

Anyway, I found the plot pretty stupid this time, and the first part was pretty annoying (don't like the new girl much). The second part on the other hand was better in comparison, including their reactions (or at least it would be if not for all the censoring).

But Miya's look when he adored Hilda's hers naked body in the completed manga pages in the end was just priceless.
Dec 4, 2017 3:57 AM

Sep 2013
That was a bad episode. Like, really bad. Awful. I wanted to just fast-forward every single second that Kaiko girls was on screen or opened her mouth.

Depending on how the rest of the anime goes, I might just try and forget this episode ever happened.
Dec 4, 2017 4:11 AM

Jan 2014
Imouto sae Ireba Ii my a**** imouto zettai inai there is no imouto at all damn liars

mangaka chan is so cute, interesting personality and have very define taste & standpoint, really is best girl. It's people like her that can change itsuki, widen his viewpoint, I wish we have more of her.

Nayu is being annoying as usual, I wish she ded soon so annoying, makes me want to drop the whole series I just want to skip all the second shes on the screen. The likes of her makes our MC worse.
P.S:
Nayu and Itsuki you peons, nudity is nothing great it is incredibly boring after a while, pantsu and underwear in general is the way of patrician, part hidden part show, you cannot help but feeling the heat and to boost, you can change many pantsu too from animals to cute flowers and fruits.
rorimoeDec 4, 2017 4:28 AM
Dec 4, 2017 5:45 AM

Mar 2014
the most serious, important, critical, profound, conclusive, meaningful and valuable debate that will decide the faith of our nation, or even human itself, the entire earth and the cosmos:
NUDE or UNDERWEAR?

i once asked why itsuki walks towards main characters naked in the last scene of OP. seems just because Hirasaka Yomi likes nude.
its quite a pity that kaiko's ribbon is made from a common pair of panties, not some sexy or lewd ones. no, seriously, considering that she wears them on her face at work, i highly recommend some split type for better breath.
i have to say that Mikuniyama Kaiko (and Yamada Koutarou who actually drew it for this episode) did some nice artwork. her manga looks comfortable. setsuna's work are well too, but kani's are ().
that five-minutes pussy fight scene is censored even on at-x. go and buy blu-ray discs on Jan 26 and Mar 23 for full version!
itsuki praise kaiko for perfect tits. miyako knows that it's hers. "i like ur tits, but i'd prefer kani." so sad!

final verdict: 5/5

Zelev said:
Wasn't it basically like MC was seeing his friend's boobs in manga form?
yep, thats for setting some suspense of best girl war.

Hinata said:
Dam I’m glad I didn’t miss this on Sunday because I would normally then watch it at school on Monday.
that would be a problem if only u dont use earphones in school.

AnimeCruizer said:
thats why anime wasnt a mitake. look, u can even learn some useful life skill! (wink
Dec 4, 2017 5:47 AM

Jan 2011
I'm very pleased with the amount of yuri this series has. You know Miyako loves it when she couldn't take her eyes away from it. Someone tell me when the BD for this ep is out.
Dec 4, 2017 6:30 AM

Oct 2015
mangaka-chan best surprised girl for me in this season ! Also more Yuri scene is awesome tho.
Dec 4, 2017 6:39 AM

Aug 2013
Hahaha! Awesome. Pantsu ftw. I wonder if BD version will be fully uncensored.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 4, 2017 8:07 AM

Apr 2011
Things went really intense on the second half

Imagine if Itsuki knew Miyako was the model. lol
Dec 4, 2017 8:30 AM

Oct 2012
The opening extra is amusing as well as the episodes name and the ending for this one is VERY catchy I'd like to know the name of the song if anyone knows it? I really enjoyed it. (I hope there's a full version)

The episode was fun overall, the only scene I had mixed feelings about was basically the "Yuri" scene it was funny but at the same time was bland? if that makes any sense? it felt like it either needed to be more interesting or completely removed from the episode entirely.

I think my favorite parts of the episode had to be when they were arguing over nude fashion or underwear fashion and I enjoyed the very last scene when he was extremely pleased with how the manga turned out.

I also thought the panties on the face gag was kind of.. eh... but to be fair I really don't like Mikuniyama's character design it's so.. bland and her outfits kind of... not to mention her personality admittedly is kind of annoying to some extent. (personal opinion anyways) not to say the art for this show is amazing in the first place or the writing.. compared to the previous Anime Hanagai.

BUT admittedly the show has gotten better the first 4 episode were so bad.. but after that I started to really enjoy the show.
AworieDec 4, 2017 8:33 AM
Dec 4, 2017 9:08 AM

Sep 2016
Pantsu ribon sae areba ii!
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
Thus I pray, Unlimited Waifu Works!

Dec 4, 2017 9:10 AM

Jul 2014
Hmmm...I don't know what to say...this episode was...hmmm...I guess I liked Miyako’s reaction when Itsuki praised "Hilde’s" breasts.
SkyLETVDec 4, 2017 11:24 AM
Dec 4, 2017 10:00 AM

Nov 2013
Kaiko is the Hentai Kamen of manga drawing! And this time a joke about/with a girl wearing underwear on her head was actually funny.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Dec 4, 2017 10:28 AM

Apr 2011
Kirenisa said:
The opening extra is amusing as well as the episodes name and the ending for this one is VERY catchy I'd like to know the name of the song if anyone knows it? I really enjoyed it. (I hope there's a full version)

Ditto on the song, any idea what it is?
Dec 4, 2017 10:30 AM

May 2017
This show and shows like it that embrace the trashiness are shows that I want to hate when I hear the premise but always end up loving. Every character the introduce ends up being hilarious and lovable while staying unique. Also Miyako is still best girl.
Dec 4, 2017 3:36 PM
Oct 2017
i still can' follow the instructions on how to make that ribbon...
Dec 4, 2017 5:04 PM

Feb 2017
Oh well, no wonder this slightly turn to be cliche same as other cringey delusional light novel.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Dec 4, 2017 5:41 PM
Jul 2015
AnimeCruizer said:
I was hoping someone would post this!!! Hahah thanks! This episode was hilarious !
Dec 4, 2017 6:41 PM
Jul 2018
As usual, good episode and considering they did a Shimoneta Reference (I know, Shimoneta isn't the first one that did this Lol but it just came to my mind at first), which is pretty hilarious. They even showed a freaking tutorial xD out of all things.

Man this show is gold.
Dec 4, 2017 7:01 PM

Aug 2013
Not gonna lie, that yuri scene in the second half was hot af. Caught me off guard since I wasn't expecting it to go that far. They essentially went all the way lol.

Itsuki was basically oogling Miyata's tits in manga form, and she seemed to enjoy it.

They actually included instructions on how to make a panty bow lmao. Almost makes me wish I was a girl, because that little diagram made no sense from my perspective. It totally lost me at step 4.

I kind of wish they made Nayu's tits a little smaller. Every time one of those scenes comes up where they use her as a model for her big tits, Nayu is the one who points it out...but she's already got those massive cantaloupes on her chest...and Miyata's really don't look like they're ever drawn larger. Actually I believe I saw some scans from the LN before, and Nayu's are noticeably smaller. Like, she's not flat or anything in the LN, but Miyata is clearly drawn with the most standout body.
Dec 4, 2017 11:02 PM

Nov 2016
Let's try to make ribbon from pantsu.......... LOL.............
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Dec 5, 2017 10:23 AM

Oct 2008
That pantsu worn on Mikuniyama's head is a direct reference to the live action movie of Hentai Kamen!?!?
4/5.

Dec 5, 2017 10:42 AM

Nov 2008
So far this show has been trashy in a funny way, but this episode was just trashy. I think it's at its strongest when it's about the characters' daily lives and careers while it's very been there done that with the sexy shenanigans.
Dec 5, 2017 4:03 PM

Aug 2015
I kind of want to try tying a pair of panties into a ribbon now.

I mean... wow, Kaiko is a total nutcase just like everyone else.
Dec 5, 2017 8:56 PM

Dec 2014
well the world of manga and light novels gets weirder and weirder
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2017

166 by Dapineappleking1 »»
Apr 6, 1:17 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2017

104 by Miki42 »»
Jan 11, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2017

82 by Miki42 »»
Jan 8, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2017

88 by Miki42 »»
Jan 2, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2017

139 by Miki42 »»
Jan 1, 8:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.