Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 25, 2017 4:01 PM

May 2012
That ending! That kiss! Just wonderful all those emotions in this episode! Really loving the progression, up to the last two episodes.
Jul 27, 2017 8:49 AM

Dec 2015
The dream of becoming a novelist down shrinked to minimal ambitions: a future creator of fast-food writing?
The more episodes go by, the more the hero is reduced to its sole status of "boyfriend". At least, the girl can distinguish herself on her own.

Nice bridge scene, a classic who looks good here too. Too bad I was totally detached from what happened there, after my laughing crisis induced by the boy's sense of ownership over HIS girl.

4/5 I laughed but I recognize that this kind of stupid jealousy for nothing and the way he manifested it seemed real for little middle-schoolers.

If the girl was really "loving him", she should immediately convince him to find a proper orientation for his own life goal (and no, staying with your middle school crush isn't a life goal who should determine the rest).
Aug 1, 2017 11:39 AM

Oct 2016
clannadlover said:
FredFriendly said:

So, instead of spending time enjoying the festival with her boyfriend who only has a limited amount of time before he has to perform again, you think Akane should spend that time alone with some other guy who is just her friend. "Oh, my boyfriend is coming to meet me but screw him, I'll hang out with you instead." Yeah, sounds like the proper thing to do, right?

I disagree, as many some have pointed out Akane is rather inexperienced and naive, so she had no reason to see the confession coming. We can see throughout the various episodes that she had never seen Hira in a romantic way at all.

As for her going off with another guy, once again I have to give her the benefit of the doubt in not seeing Hira that way and that she was tempted by her favourite food and its not like she wasn't waiting for Kotarou the entire time, she was basically checking her cellphone for the entirety waiting for him to contact her. If she had been with literally anybody else no one would even bat an eyelash.

I may be one of the few people who side with Akane here and I rather think that she is mostly blameless aside from naivete. I argue that Kotarou should've been less a dick and confronted her instead if it bothered him so much. He could've asked about the conversation and stuff. I mean when Akane realized why he might've been mad she tried to make amends and told him about the confession, and his reaction was to blow her off and ruin what may be one of their last private moments together for awhile if the Koumei thing doesnt work out.
She had no reason to see a confession coming, but she also didn't do anything wrong. She was hanging out with her friend who she's been friends with for 3 years. Fred seems bitter about it and doesn't seem to want to give her any wiggle room which is kinda weird.
Aug 17, 2017 2:39 PM

May 2009
I liked the episode. It was nice to see the festival.
I really like this anime because of all the things I recognise from my own trip to Japan. These MC's really act like a Japanese couple and it's really interesting to see it from such a realistic aspect. Moreover all the scenes are extremely realistic and kind of give me that warm feeling I had when traveling Japan.

That said, I must say that I still can't get over their shyness. It's definitely realistic, but it sometimes gets me so annoyed because I'm practically the opposite of it lol. So don't mind me sometimes yelling phrases as "grow some balls, d*ckhead"... to the screen ^^;"
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Aug 30, 2017 3:16 AM

Apr 2015
Fairly well handled I think. The conflict is a little ham fisted but oh well, not impossible or anything

Hmmm...if I hadn't done a certain thing this episode would have been better.
Aug 31, 2017 9:15 AM

Dec 2012
i almost punch my monitor for him made akane cry lol
Oct 15, 2017 3:23 AM

Dec 2014
Seven blessings on you ma boys.

That 2 hours trip to school though..
Nov 20, 2017 7:01 AM

Sep 2012
once Hira said its not fair i loved u longer i stopped feeling sry for him

did u love him or her longer or were u childhood friend or whatever doesn't mean u have more rights to him or her its ur fault for being late

& also life isn't fair so stop bitching Hira only sore losers bitch & whine like u did even Chinatsu was more man then u

Jak said:
clannadlover said:

I disagree, as many some have pointed out Akane is rather inexperienced and naive, so she had no reason to see the confession coming. We can see throughout the various episodes that she had never seen Hira in a romantic way at all.

As for her going off with another guy, once again I have to give her the benefit of the doubt in not seeing Hira that way and that she was tempted by her favourite food and its not like she wasn't waiting for Kotarou the entire time, she was basically checking her cellphone for the entirety waiting for him to contact her. If she had been with literally anybody else no one would even bat an eyelash.

I may be one of the few people who side with Akane here and I rather think that she is mostly blameless aside from naivete. I argue that Kotarou should've been less a dick and confronted her instead if it bothered him so much. He could've asked about the conversation and stuff. I mean when Akane realized why he might've been mad she tried to make amends and told him about the confession, and his reaction was to blow her off and ruin what may be one of their last private moments together for awhile if the Koumei thing doesnt work out.
She had no reason to see a confession coming, but she also didn't do anything wrong. She was hanging out with her friend who she's been friends with for 3 years. Fred seems bitter about it and doesn't seem to want to give her any wiggle room which is kinda weird.

well i wont take sides on this one, both are dummies also like Gem below me said & what i said to FredFriendly

Gem said:
aaAAAAhhHHHHHHHHHHH the ending was so cute! Tbh, I don't blame Kotarou for being upset, I mean for one, she's moving, and two, she's being confessed to right in front of him while being alone with her 'closest' guy friend (aside from himself of course) but taking it out on her was definitely not the solution.. but I'm just glad that they got it all resolved in this episode. I'm so glad that Kotarou wants to be apart of Akane's future, but damn like, they're only middle schoolers.. that would suck if they break up in the future lol, then what. Hopefully, she doesn't end up moving at all, since it's not confirmed, that way, happy ending for everyone lol.

Also, can we just have a moment of silence for Hira, who tried to get out of the friend-zone but didn't succeed?

i am with u on this one

FredFriendly said:
ufufufu said:
i just wanted akane to yell at him JUST ONCE or to tell him off or some shit
jesus it was insufferable to watch him do that to her

It's quite likely that the reason she didn't was that, right after he said, "I'm annoyed. Another guy... Not that I care." she realized that she made some pretty stupid choices in the previous half hour that were the reasons why Kotarou was upset with her. You can actually see when she realizes this, like a light bulb going off in her head. It was only after that moment that she decided to tell Kotarou the whole truth, which she did not do when he first asked about Hira. It was also probably at that moment that she realized that Kotarou must have seen her alone with Hira (after all, why did he ask) and not with the track club team.

not to mention even her friends asked are u sure (when Hira made plan for hole club to go there) like saying this mite be a land mine & ur stepping on it & that's exactly what happened but u could blame both Akane & Kotarou of it i mean their inexperience cause they are still quite young they both made mistakes here example she should have gone straight to the point right away when he asked her about Hira her response made it look like she is trying to hide something & that lowered the trust he had for her

Aversa said:
Jealousy can ruin a lot of things and it seems someone still has to learn how to deal with it, he regretted his actions so he probably learned a thing or two from it.
For now tho tho couple still has to learn a a few things about their relationship and how things are going to worn out ones Akane's moves.

yep they both have a lot to learn, some take sides here but i say both are to blame u can read above to

FredFriendly said:
Top_Sergeant said:
That boy had better get over that jealousy tendency of his, because that gets old fast. He's still very young, but if he wants the relationship last he'd better learn lesson.

And what about Akane? Are you giving her a free pass? She is no less prone to jealousy than Kotarou. Look how jealous she got when he was with Chinatsu even before she became his girlfriend. I don't deny that Kotarou needs to learn a bit of control, but I think it's unfair to single him out when Akane is equally guilty of reacting negatively when she gets intensely jealous.

On another subject, as to whether or not Akane did anything wrong when she went off to enjoy the festival with Hira after they had thrown out the trash, I've summed up my opinion on that here.

i agree
Sugram22Jan 6, 2018 11:41 AM
Dec 6, 2017 9:29 AM

Mar 2012
These two are so quick to get jealous. It's gonna be one hell of a short relationship once they get to High School.
Jan 4, 2018 7:27 PM

Dec 2013
Akane crying broke my heart.

That final scene was heartwarming:)
Jan 24, 2018 3:10 AM

Feb 2014
Fuck Hira... I so hate that dude...
LOL
Jan 30, 2018 10:39 PM
May 2014
i shed happy tears as akane chan shed hers. that part got right to my kokoro. Just tooo good

An episode with loads of feels that are so real and nicely protrayed

Kotaro needs to chill though, granted you can feel agitated but you may not let that overflow and hurt your beloved.

i was kind of mad at kotaro and i realised this show is really good at making you care because it is real life conflict and real human that are portrayed. Kotaro has flaws like people IRL

real life emotional ups and downs is just like this, often changes with regard to your most beloved especially when you are deep in love. some really trivial things can make you go from happy one moment then down/angry next. A simple cold shoulder from your love can make you cry like hell like akane chan did.

What i am trying to say is that this show, without any tragic accidents/ love triangles/NTRs/(drama of any kind), is more relatable and emotionally fullfilling than any romance show i have watched.
sakurayouJan 30, 2018 11:36 PM
Feb 14, 2018 8:12 PM

Mar 2015
This just keeps getting better, honestly.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 19, 2018 11:01 PM

Nov 2017
One of the strongest episodes so far, seeing Koutarou and Akane go through the little hiccup then making up was so sweet. This series has a strong realistic feel to it, something different from other romances
May 27, 2018 12:37 PM

Mar 2018
Mou! Kotarou no baka! He was really not nice in the middle of the episode. Poor little Akane. I was extremely relieved and happy to see the two lovers reconciled at the end. :)

Did you notice that one scene at 15:50 where Kotarou walks away moping? In this shot he looks very much like one those ugly CG robots in the background. Maybe that is the creators trying to say "look what an unthinking dumbass he is being right now". :D

Nov 16, 2018 11:22 PM

Dec 2014
best romance anime ive seen in ages. :^)

Jan 18, 2019 6:37 PM

May 2016
So glad they made up.
Mar 21, 2019 7:21 PM

Dec 2016
Ive seen a lot of romance anime mixed with all sorts of genres, this by far is the most emotionally moving romance slice of life I have watched.

Can't thank my friend enough for recommending it to me :D
May 6, 2019 8:06 PM

Jul 2016
Another great episode as always.

Kota being mad about Hira was completely understandable but I don't think he should have treated Akane like that since Hira confessing to her wasn't her fault either. That said, they're just kids and I guess he didn't even know he was feeling jealous right there so his "childish" reaction wasn't something completely unexpected if I'm honest.
Regarding the drama his attitude caused, I personally liked how it was handled and that reconciliation scene at the end was indeed precious to see.

And on a side note, Kotarou applying to Koumei is indeed something sweet but not something I would completely agree with since it seems he's about to leave everything just for a girl. But well, we will see how things will go with that decision.

Two more episodes to go.
Mar 8, 2020 5:41 PM

Sep 2019
Damn this episode was amazing
Apr 25, 2020 7:14 PM

Jan 2013
jealousy can make a dick out of anybody at the heat of the moment...love that Kotaro overcame with that clutch shot at the end tho.

also “i know you way better. from the beginning...” gave me an eyerolling...shoulda shoot your shot more mofo lol
Jun 2, 2020 4:46 PM

Apr 2020
In the same way, many people noticed how Akane's inexperience showed when she ended up following Hira around (I'm pretty sure she only thought of him has a friend, that's why she went with him), Koutarou's inexperience also shows in the way he stupidly lashed out on his girlfriend instead of having a mature conversation with her. I like this, shows they are not perfect even though they love each other.

It's clear he regrets this decision dearly but doesn't know how to approach to make amends. Akane also really wants to make amends but is too afraid that Koutarou hates her now. However, when she sees that he has secretly been planning to apply to a school two hours away from his home, against his parents wishes, just to be with her...All the love the comes from that action overwhelms her and she cries on his chest, followed by a passionate kiss. What perfect resolution for a kind of cliche fight, through actions not words, showing not telling. Great episode 10/10.
Jun 2, 2020 4:49 PM

Apr 2020
SpectrumDT said:
Mou! Kotarou no baka! He was really not nice in the middle of the episode. Poor little Akane. I was extremely relieved and happy to see the two lovers reconciled at the end. :)

Did you notice that one scene at 15:50 where Kotarou walks away moping? In this shot he looks very much like one those ugly CG robots in the background. Maybe that is the creators trying to say "look what an unthinking dumbass he is being right now". :D

I know this is a two year old comment but no one else in this thread commented on it, it was so freaking stiff and I loved your take.. Amazing animation for the Hayashi dance and then suddenly you get this lol
Jun 5, 2020 1:04 PM

Mar 2018
KunM said:
SpectrumDT said:

I know this is a two year old comment but no one else in this thread commented on it, it was so freaking stiff and I loved your take.. Amazing animation for the Hayashi dance and then suddenly you get this lol

Oh yeah! I vaguely remember this moment. :) Too bad my picture is no longer available.
Jun 7, 2020 7:16 AM

Apr 2020
SpectrumDT said:
KunM said:

Oh yeah! I vaguely remember this moment. :) Too bad my picture is no longer available.

Yup, they never are in these old anime discussions tho, damn shame! Thanks for being so cordial to this 2 year plus reply lol
Jul 24, 2020 8:50 AM

Mar 2019
Damn, I hated Azumi so much this episode, I'm glad the ending changed that.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 29, 2020 8:23 AM

Jun 2020
i think i’m like the only person who actually wonders what she’ll be like with hira, i enjoyed their interactions especially so when he was giving her advice on schools & they have a lot of things in common, theirs would be an interesting & well-rounded relationship as compared to this passive one she has with kotarou now. they are really cute together & growing together but i don’t hate hira, not at all

also really glad that the pace really picked up, many relatable scenes overall.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 10, 2020 9:46 PM

Oct 2016
Hira being around gave me anxiety but, I am also glad he confessed so he could move on and so that I can move on as well from the anxiety lmao. He definitely isn't a bad guy though. And I understand Kotarou's actions jealousy do be like that. But, seeing Akane cry was heart wrenching. I really loved that ending scene though, it gave me some little tears. I don't know why I am really being hit by this anime emotionally, it's probably because I really relate to the characters. Another fantastic episode.
Sep 29, 2020 3:03 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Found myself hurting a bit for hira. He just wanted to get his feelings out there instead of bottling them up inside. Man needs a hug

Thought our mc was being quite the ignorant dick but I guess he just really really loves his girl. It’s good of course that he said sorry, but what I don’t like is how akane says that she’s sorry too... sorry for what? She turned hira down like a total girl-chad and stayed 100% loyal to her mans and he just makes her cry... w/e at least they made up in the end

Hot dam didn’t expect to get this invested in this sheet

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 2, 2020 10:18 AM

Jun 2020
Good on Hira for getting his feelings out there, no regrets. I doubt Azumi would have the balls to do the same in his situation, sweet little boy that he is.

Watching him using the Housewife's Guide to Arguments on Akane was painful though! At least he realised he was being a little bitch by the end , and that kiss made it all worth it!

The animation was really beautiful in this episode. You can see where the painfully evident scrimping and saving in the last few episodes paid off, the CG crowds actually improved the scene for once! It's a tragedy that this show got such a tiny budget while plotless OVAs from the 80s were quite literally drowning in cash. It seems to be a trend with most anime: awesome animation: average plot or mediocre animation: incredible story. Hopefully they've still got some lieft over for that last couple of episodes and haven't spaffed it all away before the big finale. ;D
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Dec 8, 2020 8:21 PM

Jul 2017
Kotarou put in quite the performance at the festival there and Akane loved seeing him in action like how he loved seeing her run in that track meet. Too bad that festival performance though was clouded a bit by Hira's confession to Akane, cause even though she rejected him, the fact that Kotarou saw them together again while he was really confused about the future with Akane already announcing her potential move to Chiba on top of that was a bit tough on him. While he was annoyed, he still had solid resolve that never wavered when it came to trying his best to study and prepare to apply to the same school as her no matter what, and Akane crying on him feeling relieved that he was still okay with her and didn't dump her shows how much she cared about him and vice versa. The kiss only sealed that in the end. Kotarou's not book-smart so he has a lot to do to try and get this to work out, especially when trying to convince his parents for him to go to Chiba for high school, not even college.
Apr 6, 2021 9:53 AM

Feb 2019
I love this series so much!

I'm not sure whether to hate Hira or not. I mean he's not trying to steal Akane away, he's just trying to confess his feelings rather than regret it. But what that led to... I understand Kotarou's feelings but at the same time I felt really frustrated at him for treating Akane that way when all Akane wanted was to just spend time with him during the festival. I guess I hate Hira for having put them in that situation.

Glad that it all turned out great in the end! I went full fanboy mode at the end when they made up. The hug, the kiss. Oh my goodness it was way too cute! I love this series so much. Even with drama like this they still leave me with such warm and fuzzy feelings seeing those two.

My only regret is that this only runs for 12 episodes...

Looking forward to what I assume will be a great ending ^^
Apr 26, 2021 8:39 AM
Oct 2020
Step aside Hira, she ain't for you pal
Jul 22, 2021 6:11 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
WTF drama for absolutely nothing, at least it got resolved quickly
Jul 25, 2021 4:32 AM

May 2018
Drama is too forced but nice episode nonetheless. I wish we could see Azumi's dance more but I bet the animators' backs would break doing that
Aug 7, 2021 4:33 AM
Jan 2016
I need to keep in mind they are in middle school, and there are multiple factors in play, but getting all pissy at your girl because another guy likes her is so childish I hated that part. I'm just glad it ended really quickly
Feb 8, 2022 7:32 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
thiagopv said:
God that was pretty hard to watch, but the ending was soooooo cute, went crazy when they kissed. Hira is a total ass, going for a girl who's in a relationship is always pathetic. I'm glad Akane just politely turned him down, and happy he's out of the way. I have a grudge against him since episode 1.

Indeed I was uneasy watching, but I m not blaming that kid entirely, he was friends with her, and just wanted to tell her, if I was in his position I would do the same, so I could move forward.

The ending really made the episode, was leaving me really nervous during the middle, which was probably the point of whoever directed it.
Apr 29, 2022 1:21 AM
Apr 2022
That was tense at times! Jerk move from Hira there, at an event that should have been a special occasion for Akane (& Kotarou!).

The seeds of the situation were sown when Akane (in Episode 9) let slip she could be moving to Hira, who then sees a chance thinking Akane's days with Kotarou may be numbered...

Hira then invites the track team to the festival, Chinatsu (in Akane-friend mode) then warns Akane after she responds enthusiastically, and this combined with Chinatsu's conversation with Hira on the train indicates she knows exactly what is going on.

The Paper/Rick/Scissors game to throw out the trash was odd, maybe deliberate by the team or likely just a plot device needed to send Hira and Akane off together, but everyone else other than Hira and Akane - like 5 or 6 people - showing the same thing was a bit weird.

Trap was set, Hira played on poor Akane's naivete and she fell right into the trap, notice how uncomfortable she got once Hira mentioned pre-confession she would not have Imokoi (Kotarou?) once she moved, immediately followed by the confession, but her response was perfect. Maybe Hira's play was longer term- "see you at the track meets" during graduation...

Should both Akane and Kotarou have handled their communications better after that, hell yes, but they are both inexperienced and while Kotarou was clearly immature in his defense one thing piled on top of another as in addition to the exertions of performing at the festival and having the news of Akane's move:
- Akane had said she was with the track team, although sometime earlier, but still would have been a surprise to see her alone with Hira, and having a clearly intimate conversation
- Imokoi is a favorite of both Akane and Kotarou, if I recall EP8 correctly, and then Akane declines because she's full and he knows she eaten Imokoi with Hira, having seen the warpper in her hand
- Although obvious Akane is not even thinking about the Hira situation when she runs to and meets Kotarou, and probably why she's not registering what may be behind his questioning and mood, it's ALL Kotarou is thinking about alongside her move. The answers are not evasive, Akane just has no idea on the importance Kotarou is placing on them, and each interaction is compunding Kotarou's frustration

In Hira's defense, he did keep Akane's move a secret - that getting to Kotarou via another route than from Akane directly, in particular finding out Akane had told Hira first, coulda ended REAL bad....and prior to EP9 train station he'd seemed a decent enough guy, and get he was also probably cut-up over Akane's move.
UbinasMay 1, 2022 3:18 AM
Jun 14, 2022 4:08 AM
Jun 2022
Akane could have been with Azume in 10-ish minutes if she'd gone to meet him on the way after receiving his text, instead he had to walk almost half an hour after performing (each way, on a 1hr break...).

And she was not just hanging out with a guy she knows, this was time with a level of emotional intimacy (body language, this show is very good at that - she turns to face Takumi with direct eye contact during the confession FFS) spent with Takumi INSTEAD of her actual boyfriend - at a special event, and eating delicacies they both like.

Not because she set out to do that necessarily, more that she did not follow through on what was most important to her and take the opportunity to seek Azume out so they could spend the maximum amount of time together at the festival, and eat Imokoi together. That's what Akane's proactive run after Azume signified at the end.

Earlier episodes show she's not averse to a relationship with Hira either, he just never made a move, even when she gives him a chance in an earlier episode (5)

Akane's flaws just make her a more believable character, same as the other main characters in this show - none of them are nasty, they all do good things as well as make mistakes.

Akane and Azume both realize they effed-up in a way that threatened the viability their relationship, particularly with distance as a factor - and moved on from it in a better place than before. This is good.
dograzorJun 15, 2022 4:28 AM
Aug 10, 2022 12:12 AM
Feb 2020
BetaMaleUltra said:
Found myself hurting a bit for hira. He just wanted to get his feelings out there instead of bottling them up inside. Man needs a hug

Thought our mc was being quite the ignorant dick but I guess he just really really loves his girl. It’s good of course that he said sorry, but what I don’t like is how akane says that she’s sorry too... sorry for what? She turned hira down like a total girl-chad and stayed 100% loyal to her mans and he just makes her cry... w/e at least they made up in the end

Hot dam didn’t expect to get this invested in this sheet

what? its the opposite,feel bad for the mc because hira is ignorant dick,he already know she is taken,mc already call him out before and make it clear that "she is my gf,fuck off",and what hira said in this episode? "i love u first akane,im BETER THAN HIM,BREAK UP with him and date me instead because im better right akane?" now tell me who is the ignorant dick here?

leonthelionhart said:
I need to keep in mind they are in middle school, and there are multiple factors in play, but getting all pissy at your girl because another guy likes her is so childish I hated that part. I'm just glad it ended really quickly

1.your GF with another guy that confessed to her while u already told him IN FRONT OF YOUR GF before that she is yours and that guy need to fuck off,yeah theres no way you wouldnt act like kotarou if you are in his position.

2.childish,excuse me? u forgot that they are MIDDLE SCHOOL KIDS? a kids that act like childish? isnt that called NORMAL? u probably watch too many "adult" romance that u forgot that this one is about romance between naive middle school kid couple.
Aug 10, 2022 3:01 AM
Dec 2021
damn I cried to this
:>>>>>>>>>>>>>> add me please if I want to have friend to watch anime together
Aug 12, 2022 5:47 AM
Jun 2022
Azume is pissed because Akane spends time with Hira INSTEAD of going to find him, and when Azume finds them they are up close and staring into each others eyes (literally, watch the scene...), then Akane is not entirely up-front about her time with Hira...

Azume had to walk 25mins to get to where Akane was, and the same back, on only an hour break - Akane shoulda headed off and met him halfway (she's quick...) in 10mins or so as soon as she'd gotten his text about having a break.

Sure, Azume got a bit jealous and did not handle it well, but he's just busted his ass to get to see her in between his performances - which the episode makes clear are exhausting. Azume has done everything he can to spend even a little time with Akane at the festival, Akane has not, and that's why she proactively ran and apologized at the end.
Aug 23, 2022 6:26 AM

Jul 2021
PEAK
PEAK
PEAK
PEAK
PEAK
PEAK
PEAK ROMANCE.

This is my second time watching this and my enjoyement is same as when I watched this an year ago. These two are adorable.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 13, 2022 4:22 PM

Oct 2022
Oh man I'm so happy that Akane resolved this quickly. Things like that have to be resolved quickly otherwise it becomes a bigger deal than it should be. Either way, if Akane didn't do anything, Azumi wouldve. He just wanted to bring up good news in regards to Koumei when he apologized.
Jan 16, 2023 6:19 AM

Jul 2022
First love is very nice, but you feel like you're sinking when it's the first argument/anger.

I got too happy in this scene

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2017

623 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Apr 21, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2017

228 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Mar 11, 11:58 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2017

199 by DanielHu3 »»
Dec 18, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2017

248 by _GLADIATOR »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:27 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

175 by AoiroBlueColor »»
Aug 14, 2023 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.