Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 17, 2017 4:06 AM

Jul 2015
Hes annoyed. I'm annoyed as well. They actually did have a fight... I guess... Guess thats about as much of a fight as they can have considering their characters. Was really hoping they wouldn't drag that out, and they didn't which made me happy. AND WE GOT TO SEE THE KISS THIS TIME and it was great.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 17, 2017 4:39 AM

Oct 2008
Another spectacular wonderful episode! especially the part where Koutaro & Akane both apologised to each other at the end and how happy Akane is and they kissed because of she knew Koutaro will also apply to Koumei, the recommendation school of Akane...oh so sweetness!
more hurdles incoming that's for sure.
5/5.

EDIT: if last season was a destroying/corrupting romance (Kuzu no Honkai) then this season is the healing/innocent romance (Tsuki ga Kirei)...ain't I right?
matias067Jun 17, 2017 4:52 AM

Jun 17, 2017 7:34 AM
Feb 2013
From the next ep summary look like Kotarou's mom is gonna be the last boss of this show. LOL.
Jun 17, 2017 8:43 AM

Dec 2016
Great episode! Its enough to make my feelings go up and down. Starting with a nice air (I like japanese culture very much), confession part, Azumi's jealousy, until the end, I really enjoy all of the part of this episode. The ending just make this episode becomes perfect :)
Jun 17, 2017 9:14 AM

Jun 2012
Best. Episode. Ever.
Jun 17, 2017 11:23 AM
Dec 2015
I got my hands off to Azumi for being made up his mind at that age. Me when I'm his age, I'm still researching how to do a kame hame wave.

I really thought that it would go beyond 12 episodes, but yeah, there's not much story to tell. But I really wanted this to have more episode. I wanna see Azumi and Akane have kids.
Jun 17, 2017 3:45 PM
May 2012
this is the best romance anime I have ever seen... no tsundere bullshit, no scenes with MC getting beaten by the MC female every 5 seconds...and no useless "funny" moments
Jun 17, 2017 6:02 PM
Jan 2015
MarianSony11 said:
this is the best romance anime I have ever seen... no tsundere bullshit, no scenes with MC getting beaten by the MC female every 5 seconds...and no useless "funny" moments

And...

* No HAREM
* No accidental (or intentional) perverted acts
* None of the girls have or flaunt HUGE boobs
* Neither the MC or FMC is a delinquent (nor anyone else, for that matter)
* No occasional chibi versions of any of the characters
* No aliens.
* No angels or devils.
* No gods masquerading as humans.
* No monster girls.
* No girls falling out of the sky, landing on top of the MC.
* No panty shots.
* No jealous childhood friend.

but, on the plus side

* The animation is played straight without any special effects (except the omakes).
* All of the characters act like real human beings.
* Parents play an integral part in the story (instead of being completely absent).
* Conflicts are resolved quickly and don't last several episodes.
* The MC acts more mature and sincere than most (if not all) romance protagonists.
* Everything about the story is completely believable.
Jun 17, 2017 10:17 PM
Mar 2014
This is a lovely episode. Nice move Akane, nice move Kotarou

Jun 17, 2017 10:50 PM
Jun 2017
This episode makes me want to eat imokoi
Jun 18, 2017 1:42 AM
Jan 2015
juanhalim said:
This is a lovely episode. Nice move Akane, nice move Kotarou

Thanks for the photo! Any idea how far they had to teleport from the cram school to get there? It seems like a much different area than the bustling street of the city they were on a split second ago.
Jun 18, 2017 4:10 AM

Jun 2009
Maruko-san said:
Man i really hate Hira. Confess to a girl while on a relationship? Pathetic. ome to the school.

Confessing to a person in a relationship isn't pathetic. Getting turned down can help to get over someone. But his I'm-the-better-boyfriend-for-shitty-reasons-attitude was in fact pathetic.
Jun 18, 2017 4:30 AM

Sep 2014
10 week later, and this show still amazes me how it does everything right.
Week in and week out I was just waiting for it to pull a cliche situation or plot-direction but Lord behold it never happened.

By "right" I mean, it shows a genuine boy/girl relationship as they are in the real world at that age.
A lot, and I mean A LOT, of these school-romance anime are recreating relationships as depicted in other romance anime which deviated from how people act as far as possible.
Which is fine but it gets tiresome really fast.
Jun 18, 2017 4:41 AM

Jul 2009
Kotarou was kinda mean to Akane just coz she was with Hiira, and she was true to him, she told he confessed to her and she said no. The kiss was sweet.
Jun 18, 2017 5:26 AM
Jun 2017
bittersweetlove said:
Kotarou was kinda mean to Akane just coz she was with Hiira, and she was true to him, she told he confessed to her and she said no. The kiss was sweet.

I like how for once the girl is brave enough to kiss the guy!

aPs3udonym said:
This episode makes me want to eat imokoi
You can make imokoi with a recipe like this.

Thanks, I'll try it some time
Jun 18, 2017 7:46 AM

Jul 2016
Kotarou really got balls. Huge ones.
Jun 18, 2017 8:25 AM
Dec 2012
Nice to see problems like that don't get dragged out for episodes.
Azumi's dance 10/10 lmao.
Jun 18, 2017 7:04 PM

Apr 2016

This about sums it up. This show is so much better than virtually any other romance anime that it's beyond belief. I want all upcoming writers/directors in the industry to be forced to watch this as a point of reference.
Jun 18, 2017 8:14 PM

Jul 2010
I get uncomfortable when middle schoolers kiss, lmao. Imo, WAAAY too young for that stuff. But everything else was super cute.

Finally, Hira is rejected, too.
Jun 18, 2017 8:38 PM

Mar 2015
That boy had better get over that jealousy tendency of his, because that gets old fast. He's still very young, but if he wants the relationship last he'd better learn lesson.

Excellent ending. I wonder how his parents are going react.

Also, I recall her father said that his transfer to Chiba was probable, but not a don-deal (unless I missed something). They may wind up not moving after all.
The sword that takes life gives life
Jun 19, 2017 1:50 AM

Apr 2016
I almost thought they were going to break up after that incident at the festival. Really glad to see that wasn't the case. Kotarou just got jealous that there's another guy after Akane. Good thing it got resolved.

The kiss at the end. My heart skipped a beat. A really great episode. Only two more left w(°o°)w
Jun 19, 2017 2:13 AM

Jan 2015
fishergirl16 said:
I get uncomfortable when middle schoolers kiss, lmao. Imo, WAAAY too young for that stuff. But everything else was super cute.

Finally, Hira is rejected, too.

I mean, they're 15. I don't think that's too young for a little kiss like that. I find it very cute and heartwarming.
Jun 19, 2017 10:09 AM
Jan 2015
Top_Sergeant said:
That boy had better get over that jealousy tendency of his, because that gets old fast. He's still very young, but if he wants the relationship last he'd better learn lesson.

And what about Akane? Are you giving her a free pass? She is no less prone to jealousy than Kotarou. Look how jealous she got when he was with Chinatsu even before she became his girlfriend. I don't deny that Kotarou needs to learn a bit of control, but I think it's unfair to single him out when Akane is equally guilty of reacting negatively when she gets intensely jealous.

On another subject, as to whether or not Akane did anything wrong when she went off to enjoy the festival with Hira after they had thrown out the trash, I've summed up my opinion on that here.
Jun 19, 2017 11:07 AM
Sep 2014
My niga hira, get rekt brah.
Jun 19, 2017 8:44 PM
Mar 2014
VersoSciolto said:
If you like that sort of thing you may also like that Tsuki ga Kirei was just announced to have been added to https://www.butaimeguri.com

The app apparently gives access to images from anime locations. Haven't tried it. Have seen the results from other series used with fun effect though ... only saw the news pop up on the Twitter feed and on the news page of the series' website:
http://tsukigakirei.jp/news/

All in Japanese I'm afraid.

Wow i don't know that sort kind of thing is exist
Jun 20, 2017 1:30 AM

Oct 2011
Really glad they made up by the end of the episode. I like that this anime doesn't drag out drama for too long.
Jun 20, 2017 8:04 AM

Jun 2015
Am I the only one feeling really empty whenever I watch this show? I have this a lot with romance drama.. It's just I feel so sad for the characters and I feel like I live with them..
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jun 20, 2017 9:55 AM

Jul 2016
Honestly, I wouldn't complain if it ends here. I'm happy.
Jun 21, 2017 3:27 AM

Jun 2013
Damn i did not expect this anime to be good.
Cried obviously from the kiss and crying in joy for how savage akane is. Yes couples get jealous, welcome to a realationship
I want love like this though
Jun 21, 2017 4:50 AM

Apr 2016
Hira friendzone guy pew pew pew
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2017 8:50 AM
Jan 2015
Blytz said:
Honestly, I wouldn't complain if it ends here. I'm happy.

My thoughts, exactly! The scene of Kotarou's mature, sober, sincere and very heartfelt confession on the bridge and Akane's overjoyed reaction is one that is going to be very hard to surpass in terms of emotional impact. It shows a couple determined to stay together regardless of whatever obstacles are thrown in their path to happiness. Impending doom is nothing compared to their love for each other! The series could end there, and I would be perfectly happy to rate the series a 10+.
Jun 21, 2017 10:45 AM
Apr 2016
3gereed For me Hmmmmp
Jun 21, 2017 12:16 PM

Apr 2010
Jealousy can ruin a lot of things and it seems someone still has to learn how to deal with it, he regretted his actions so he probably learned a thing or two from it.
For now tho tho couple still has to learn a a few things about their relationship and how things are going to worn out ones Akane's moves.
Jun 21, 2017 5:37 PM

Mar 2009
i just wanted akane to yell at him JUST ONCE or to tell him off or some shit
like her coming clean and telling him that hira confessed to her but she turned him down shouldve been the end of it but no
jesus it was insufferable to watch him do that to her
Jun 21, 2017 5:51 PM
Jan 2015
ufufufu said:

It's quite likely that the reason she didn't was that, right after he said, "I'm annoyed. Another guy... Not that I care." she realized that she made some pretty stupid choices in the previous half hour that were the reasons why Kotarou was upset with her. You can actually see when she realizes this, like a light bulb going off in her head. It was only after that moment that she decided to tell Kotarou the whole truth, which she did not do when he first asked about Hira. It was also probably at that moment that she realized that Kotarou must have seen her alone with Hira (after all, why did he ask) and not with the track club team.
Jun 21, 2017 5:54 PM

Mar 2009
FredFriendly said:
ufufufu said:

It's quite likely that the reason she didn't was that, right after he said, "I'm annoyed. Another guy... Not that I care." she realized that she made some pretty stupid choices in the previous half hour that were the reasons why Kotarou was upset with her. You can actually see when she realizes this, like a light bulb going off in her head. It was only after that moment that she decided to tell Kotarou the whole truth, which she did not do when he first asked about Hira. It was also probably at that moment that she realized that Kotarou must have seen her alone with Hira (after all, why did he ask) and not with the track club team.
i don't care and you linking your other posts is not going to make me read them
Jun 21, 2017 6:06 PM
Jan 2015
ufufufu said:
FredFriendly said:

i don't care and you linking your other posts is not going to make me read them

You won't, and that's fine by me, but there might be other people who are interested in intelligent, rational discussions who will.
Jun 22, 2017 2:44 AM

Jul 2010
That. Was. Fabulous!
“Are there some unseen roles that we have unknowingly set ourselves into, dictating the rules of engagement whenever we see each other, inevitably leading to us hurting each other?”
Jun 22, 2017 4:09 AM
Jan 2015
Here's episode 11 preview.

Jun 29, 2017 12:41 PM
Jan 2017
THEIR LOVE IS SO PURE!! gah my emotions
Jun 30, 2017 8:20 AM
Mar 2012
Was most impressed the wire fence wasn't cutout for their faces, unlike most shows. Kotarou oddly hurt with his manpride. Wonderful what Akane did later.
Jun 30, 2017 3:57 PM

Oct 2012
A very good depiction of youthful misunderstanings and times of grievances. And also very good example of a reconcilliation after young lovers quarrel. And to conclude it with a kiss was just on spot.

One could almost remember those times when they were younger, having experienced very similiar moments. This is really great nostalgic anime, very true to a real life.
Jun 30, 2017 6:39 PM
Aug 2014
Heh young love, despite having limited freedom in the world they try to make every effort to stay together. First relationships are always a learning experience about yourself.
Jul 1, 2017 10:13 PM

May 2015
My main man Kotarou was an Imbecile at the festival... she told you the truth and that she rejected him but he exploded nonetheless glad he recognized his mistake at the end...
Jul 1, 2017 11:49 PM

Jul 2015
aaAAAAhhHHHHHHHHHHH the ending was so cute! Tbh, I don't blame Kotarou for being upset, I mean for one, she's moving, and two, she's being confessed to right in front of him while being alone with her 'closest' guy friend (aside from himself of course) but taking it out on her was definitely not the solution.. but I'm just glad that they got it all resolved in this episode. I'm so glad that Kotarou wants to be apart of Akane's future, but damn like, they're only middle schoolers.. that would suck if they break up in the future lol, then what. Hopefully, she doesn't end up moving at all, since it's not confirmed, that way, happy ending for everyone lol.

Also, can we just have a moment of silence for Hira, who tried to get out of the friend-zone but didn't succeed?

caught in the wonder
Jul 2, 2017 10:31 PM

Dec 2016
Damn she just friendzoned the fuck out of Hira, although she was already in a relationship, but still!

Also I've never seen a main character in an anime be such a part of the cultural aspect of his society so it's pretty cool to see all this with Kotarou

Double also, that ending was hella cute
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 5, 2017 6:40 PM

Feb 2014
You did wrong at the festival MC, at least embrace her when she cries in your chest... ><
TechOtakuJul 5, 2017 7:37 PM
Jul 8, 2017 2:18 AM
Apr 2013
Top kek, MC managed to create drama out of nothing. Can I get the end skits becoming the main series please?
Jul 9, 2017 9:31 PM
Jul 2018
Gah!!!! I thought I could see disaster of this anime as MC clinched sooooo hard!!! Dat Kiss save the anime from me! Hooray!
Jul 11, 2017 8:57 PM

Oct 2014
I'm happy Azumi is applying to the same school, and the bridge/kiss scene was great. I still have a feeling they'll either have to do long distance or separate. I hope I'm wrong though
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2017

250 by database_animal »»
May 3, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2017

229 by RGreatDanton »»
May 2, 4:40 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2017

132 by RGreatDanton »»
May 1, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2017

623 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Apr 21, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2017

199 by DanielHu3 »»
Dec 18, 2023 6:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.