Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 24, 2017 7:16 PM

Any manga or anime where the female lead is basically a gigantic slut and she becomes monogamous after falling in love with male lead?

Maybe her former "lovers" cause problems for the new couple?

Maybe she relapses at one point and sluts around again?

In the end though, it's the male and female lead together.

Feb 26, 2017 10:44 AM
Nana Deviluke❤️

is this an ok recommendation for what you're looking for?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/7817/B-gata_H-kei

Feb 26, 2017 12:18 PM
Nana Deviluke❤️

Jak said:
Deknijff said:
is this an ok recommendation for what you're looking for?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/7817/B-gata_H-kei
I mean, she talked big, but Yamada was innocent as hell.
indeed she was
but it was sadly the only thing that I could think of

Feb 26, 2017 1:11 PM

Deknijff said:
Jak said:
I mean, she talked big, but Yamada was innocent as hell.
indeed she was
but it was sadly the only thing that I could think of
I figure a plot like this would probably show up more in manga.

Feb 26, 2017 1:21 PM
Well, considering the target demographic for manga and anime, I'd say making one of these without overt sexualization of the characters would be hard. Still, try these:

1.Blush DC: Now this is the closest thing I know to what you are asking for. There are however some issues. For one, the girl isn't necessarily a true slut, so much as a product of her circumstances. There are a lot of blatant sex scenes in this one, so NSFW.

2. Kono Oto Tomare: Now, this does not concern the main couple, who are adorable. But the second couple whose romance starts blossoming about 30 chapters or so in is somewhat like this. The girl is notorious for causing rifts between couples and close friends. This guy and the club changes her perspective of things. Now, I will warn you that what you seek is not a big part of this manga, but it is a really good manga, so I'd recommend reading it anyway.

3. Domestic na kanojo: Again, not between the main characters. In fact, the girl does not even get to be with the guy. She is probably the only girl in the manga he has not had sex with. But she is very loyal to him and she does love him very much. The girl is Momo by the way. She is introduced about 6 or so chapters into the story and she returns sporadically, always flirty and easygoing but never seriously taken as a candidate for the MC. In fact, recent developments say.....

And that's all I can think of at the moment. Hope you find some more.

Feb 26, 2017 1:54 PM

kvnstv1 said:
Well, considering the target demographic for manga and anime, I'd say making one of these without overt sexualization of the characters would be hard. Still, try these:

1.Blush DC: Now this is the closest thing I know to what you are asking for. There are however some issues. For one, the girl isn't necessarily a true slut, so much as a product of her circumstances. There are a lot of blatant sex scenes in this one, so NSFW.

2. Kono Oto Tomare: Now, this does not concern the main couple, who are adorable. But the second couple whose romance starts blossoming about 30 chapters or so in is somewhat like this. The girl is notorious for causing rifts between couples and close friends. This guy and the club changes her perspective of things. Now, I will warn you that what you seek is not a big part of this manga, but it is a really good manga, so I'd recommend reading it anyway.

3. Domestic na kanojo: Again, not between the main characters. In fact, the girl does not even get to be with the guy. She is probably the only girl in the manga he has not had sex with. But she is very loyal to him and she does love him very much. The girl is Momo by the way. She is introduced about 6 or so chapters into the story and she returns sporadically, always flirty and easygoing but never seriously taken as a candidate for the MC. In fact, recent developments say.....

And that's all I can think of at the moment. Hope you find some more.

I tried reading Kono Oto Tomare and I just couldn't get into it. I wasn't a fan of the main guy. When I started reading it, it came off to me as the glasses guy was the male lead, but then it turned out to be that other guy who is incredibly obnoxious. I guess the summary for the story threw me off because it's about the glasses guy.

I have /Blush-DC and Domestic na Kanojo on my list to read when they are finished.

Feb 27, 2017 4:39 AM

Your mom : )

Mar 7, 2017 6:56 PM

only thing closest thing on my mind is when hachi from nana sluts around and gets knocked up but idk if there's really a male lead in nana it feels like only hachi and nana are dual protagonists also she didn't marry for love she did it for the security :<<<<<<

Mar 7, 2017 7:02 PM

Mindbreak said:
only thing closest thing on my mind is when hachi from nana sluts around and gets knocked up but idk if there's really a male lead in nana it feels like only hachi and nana are dual protagonists also she didn't marry for love she did it for the security :<<<<<<
Yeah, I figured it would be found in manga more than anime. Though I couldn't get into Nana for some reason.

Mar 7, 2017 7:13 PM

I mean, if you're fine with comics there's always Scott Pilgrim.

Mar 7, 2017 7:15 PM

Mar 20, 2017 5:30 PM
Although I don't know too many of these kind... Scums Wish seems to be heading in this direction.

Mar 21, 2017 5:59 AM
I reccomend Velvet Kiss. Mc around 24(??) got himself a big debt, company tells him his debt will be gone if he looks aftrr a girl. Girl is rich bad influence led her to be "addicted" to sex with her rich friends. Gl im sure you will "like?" thus

Mar 21, 2017 9:22 AM

jack914 said:
I reccomend Velvet Kiss. Mc around 24(??) got himself a big debt, company tells him his debt will be gone if he looks aftrr a girl. Girl is rich bad influence led her to be "addicted" to sex with her rich friends. Gl im sure you will "like?" thus
Yeah, I've read Velvet Kiss. I liked it, but I hated the ending for it.

Mar 21, 2017 1:30 PM
Jak said:
jack914 said:
Yeah, I've read Velvet Kiss. I liked it, but I hated the ending for it.

They did meet each other in those 3 years he said: "Don't call me at work"> she knew he was at work but still called bc they had beenin contact wich each other. The ending was pretty ok imo, she is around 20~{?} and the men late 20s? Mc just got a full time job and the girl just finished her school. As a man you would hate it to be under your girl wings(my opinion). If they just straight lived together after those events the girl wouldnt mature and the mc would be "forced" to be under his girl wings.

(Srry for bad English ;c)

Mar 21, 2017 3:49 PM
The title instantly reminded me of Kuzu no Honkai lol...

Apr 24, 2017 11:29 AM

Appli Trap (so far, I think?)
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.

Apr 24, 2017 1:35 PM

Jak said:
MortalMelancholy said:
Appli Trap (so far, I think?)
Sadly none of it is translated.

11 chapters are out
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.

Apr 24, 2017 1:38 PM

I instantly thought of a yaoi.... oops. But if you could do yaoi. Twittering Birds Never Fly "totally" what you asked for except it is two dudes. It is infinitely more complex than what you asked for actually... >.> Protag is a masochist who likes to take it. other guy is impotent vanilla and could never satisfy him. Yakuzas and fun stuff like that. Great Crime drama. But it is yaoi. lol.
Modified by Energetic-Nova, Apr 24, 2017 1:41 PM
The anime community in a nutshell.

Apr 24, 2017 1:55 PM
Mindbreak said:
Nice spoiler u shithead

Jk I don't care couldn't get into nana at all anyways

Apr 25, 2017 1:03 PM

Bootyloova said:
Mindbreak said:
Nice spoiler u shithead

Jk I don't care couldn't get into nana at all anyways

I take it you don't like spaghetti people?

Aug 28, 2017 1:42 PM
isn't this one of the character's entire progression in Scum's Wish?

Aug 28, 2017 1:52 PM

Gangsta? Has a slut character that falls for one of the mc's. Not really sure there's a lot of this.
Where are your papers?