Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 28, 2017 2:01 AM

Apr 2014
The absurd amount of shorts feel like an apology for the previous summary episode lol...

Around the halfway mark though, when Akane and Kotarou are sitting on the bench, did anyone else see her bag magically disappear?!
May 28, 2017 6:54 AM

Jun 2012
Such a beautiful episode. I really admired Azumi for stepping up there, because otherwise that could have turned into something REALLY messy. Hiro was probably just about to confess to her.

And...what the hell Chinatsu?!
I'm glad she was put in her place. She knows they're dating. Yet she goes out of her way to get as close to Azumi as she can. It felt like she was deliberately trying to set up Akane with Hiro. Like, every single time she turns up, it drives a wedge in between Azumi and Akane...

Well, everyone knows about their relationship now, but it was gonna happen.
Also, I hate that little kid for interrupting that kiss.
May 28, 2017 4:46 PM

Oct 2012
Someone please kill that little kissblocker!

But still, I really liked this episode, they really take care to show how these situations goes out in the real life and it was great! I really loved their first good time togheter and how bold Azumi was. And those letdown situations were also great. Was kinda sorry for Chinatsu when she got brokenhearted. But her awkward moment with Hira in denial was on spot, it never really works out between leftover pair and I'm glad this seried didn't went that way.

And even that interrupted kiss isn't a problem as their intentions were clear. Now I really wonder how their relations to other classmates changes (the girls were really harsh on Azumi before when they thought she had hots for Hira).

btw - those afterstories were great as always, Ryouko is really nice topic for a conversation! :D
May 28, 2017 6:02 PM
Feb 2013
Mich666 said:

But still, I really liked this episode, they really take care to show how these situations goes out in the real life and it was great! I really loved their first good time togheter and how bold Azumi was. And those letdown situations were also great. Was kinda sorry for Chinatsu when she got brokenhearted. But her awkward moment with Hira in denial was on spot, it never really works out between leftover pair and I'm glad this seried didn't went that way.

And even that interrupted kiss isn't a problem as their intentions were clear. Now I really wonder how their relations to other classmates changes (the girls were really harsh on Azumi before when they thought she had hots for Hira).

btw - those afterstories were great as always, Ryouko is really nice topic for a conversation! :D

Does the girls in Akane group ever talking about Kotarou? I think I'm missing something here can you tell me when that happen? Anyway the next episode seem interesting since they use the erotic novel name "Vita Sexualis" for the episode 8, let's see what will happen to these two.
May 29, 2017 3:30 AM

Sep 2015
Oulchura said:
Is it me or is this episode particularly poorly drawn/animated?

not just you, they even forgot to draw mizunos bag in one scene

a theme park setting is probably more expensive to draw/make since you need backgrounds with attractions and lots of people

Nigami_ShinMay 29, 2017 3:36 AM

May 29, 2017 4:33 AM
Jan 2015
silentway said:
Mich666 said:

Does the girls in Akane group ever talking about Kotarou? I think I'm missing something here can you tell me when that happen? Anyway the next episode seem interesting since they use the erotic novel name "Vita Sexualis" for the episode 8, let's see what will happen to these two.

As I noted earlier, there is a lot of time-skipping in this series. Before episode 7, we'd never seen Kotarou or Roman, nor even Chinatsu, interact with of Akane's classmate group of friends, and all of a sudden we have them all going to the amusement park together and acting like they've been friends for a while. Since it's probably July in-universe, there have been four months worth of interactions in the classroom that we have not been party to, so it's not so unexpected that they would all know each other's names, at least. Plus, they may have known each other from previous years in middle or, like Aira and Akane, in elementary school.
May 29, 2017 1:38 PM
Jul 2018
Those two Meta-Baka Characters was playing with my heart and then thanks to our MC's Love Passion, we would able to cool down and unlock a popular firework romantic senario.
Nice 0verall.
removed-userMay 29, 2017 1:44 PM
May 29, 2017 6:13 PM

Mar 2016
One of the better episodes so far in the series. Kota was SAVAGE!!! Poor Chinatsu was crushed :( I've said before I like her and Kota better together and I liked Hira and Akane together more in this episode and throughout the anime so far but whatever... At least Kota finally showed a pair of balls in this episode! Seriously I was getting really sick of all the footsie crap! I hope they don't just jam Hira and Chinatsu together because they're both available now either but I have a feeling that's where they're going with that so...
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 29, 2017 6:14 PM

Feb 2008
Hira plays it cool. His voice actor's doing a good job, after that whole Seiren's failure.

The title of the episode is pretty much hit on. Can't say I feel bad for Chinatsu, I dislike her. Lmfao

Good episode. The short cuts are also very funny.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
May 29, 2017 7:52 PM

Sep 2015
great episode as always. I was expecting the kiss not to be interrupted though. Chinatsu crying was pretty sad. I can;t really tell her true intentions. She was obviously trying to use Hira to distract her and steal curly-kun. Can't tell if she just wants closure or steal him from her. The title implies she is trying to steal him though.
The ending skits have girls jealous of the teacher lol. I love it.
May 30, 2017 8:45 AM

Feb 2008
Azumi manned up, for a change, him wrecking Hira was glorious. Seeing Chinatsu cry was disheartening, though.
May 30, 2017 10:54 AM

Mar 2009
Future_Star said:
I literally was watching this and it went from 'I hate you Chinastu why u trying to steal Akane's boyfriend you're a horrible and fake friend I hate you' and then the sCENE WHERE SHES HOLDING THE PICTURE AND SHES CRYING MADE ME FEEL BAD FOR HER AND NOW SHES LIKE MY FAVORITE BEST GIRL CHINATSU DESERVES THE WORLD MY DAUGHTER

Seriously. This is how I feel, too. What's wrong with me? Couldn't help but feel some sympathy towards her. I'm sure most of us have been in that type of situation before.

Azumi is the man. He has more balls than most harem and high school romance protagonists. I continue to be impressed with him and this show in general.
May 30, 2017 1:11 PM

Sep 2015
So close!!!

Really curious to see how things will turn out now.
May 30, 2017 6:36 PM

Apr 2015
Damn MC converted pretty fast to being an alpha male XDD.

Dat cockblock tho...
May 31, 2017 5:11 AM

Oct 2016
Give Chinatsu a break. She's a decent person.
May 31, 2017 9:13 PM

Jul 2015
Azumi is a calm MC but when it comes to Mizuno, he is a boss.
First part is really hard to watch but the second part, Azumi for a reason saved the day.
Sad their kiss is interrupted by a kid.

This show is getting better and better as each episode come out. Sweet couple indeed.
I feel bad for #brokenHeart squad lol.
Jun 1, 2017 12:46 AM

Jun 2013
Oh hell yeah, that was a real park. LaQua. I've been wanting to go on Thunder Dolphin for years:
Jun 4, 2017 6:58 AM

Jul 2009
Now everyone know they are dating...Chinatsu thought she had a chance? It is clear that Azumi likes Mizuno.
Jun 4, 2017 4:48 PM
Jan 2015
Germs_N_Spices said:

Pfft! Decent persons do not try to steal their best friend's boyfriend or girlfriend.

I've re-watched episode 7 a few times now, and every time I see Chinatsu burst into tears as she watches Akane and Kotarou walk into the sunset, hand-in-hand, I can't help but explode with laughter knowing she damn well got what she deserved.
Jun 9, 2017 1:33 AM

Jul 2011
Poor Chinatsu :( I hope she will find her love too, someday. Akane x Koutarou is just perfect couple, both are very shy, atleast when they are together.

I know Chinatsu tried to steal Koutarou from Akane, but you know... love is a very strange thing, I feel sorry for her, atleast now. I hope she just don't continue this way, because it will be nasty.
GaichiJun 9, 2017 1:37 AM

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jun 22, 2017 1:05 AM

Jul 2015
My face when Azumi basically told Hira to back off...

Ahhhh, when he did that, I literally felt like I was gonna explode from embarrassment. As much as I wanted them to go public with their relationship, I just feel like the way that Azumi went about it was a bit too harsh, even if he just got "caught up in the moment". Like that was a slap in the face for Hira, because technically, he's not at fault since he didn't really know of their relationship, but nonetheless, I'm glad that the two leads got some alone time during the their time at the amusement park; too cute omg. The ending tho... dangit little girl haha. Kinda hoping for Chinatsu and Hira start dating. Also, inb4 Hira challenges Azumi to a race lol

caught in the wonder
Jun 22, 2017 11:22 PM

Aug 2013
Kind of crazy how these kids are third year middle school students, yet in the shorts at the end of the episodes they blatantly admit that Setsuko and Nagahara go to love hotels frequently to fuck. Like it's portrayed as a comedic short, but its like "oh god, they're making the joke about how they're going to fuck in a love hotel and the girlfriend has to pay".

What's more is that Roman and Ryouko-sensei like each other too and she's a teacher loving a middle school boy.

Fuck it though, I still ship it, its a fictional show.
Jun 30, 2017 4:16 AM

Jul 2012
chinatsu is kind of a shitty friend
Jul 1, 2017 8:39 PM

May 2015
That is why is better to be sincere from the begging. Kotarou Azumi, the man, struggling to squeeze out some words most of the time but still managed to grow some balls and defend his relationship. I' m glad Kotarou decided to tell them that he and Mizuno are dating... My main man, I'm proud of you!

thiagopv said:
I missed this anime last week, glad it's back. This episode was quite painful to watch for the first part, Chinatsu really is annoying. She knows they're dating and is intentionally making things worse for them. Kota is a great male protagonist, really stepped up big there, showing who's the man. Glad their friends know they're dating. I liked the support the girls gave Chinatsu.

Then we got so much Kota and Akane! Their relationship improved quite a bit this episode, almost kissed! Too bad that little kid cockblocked it. My experience tells me I should worry whenever a kiss is blocked, that usually means drama is coming. That scene on the train made me think, why is she apologizing? Because she's dating the guy her best friend likes? I just hope she doesn't do anything she'll regret.

EDIT: Roman is pretty fun and a nice friend, love this character.
+1

Yeah especially invitng Hira on pourpuse... but hey she is Mizuno best friend ≖_≖

otterman965 said:
It sucks for Chinatsu, but she really should just give up earlier. It makes her a horrible friend, and person.
+1

Kamidono said:
I fucking love Azumi and Mizuno, they are so cute and innocent together. I don't feel bad AT ALL for that bitch Chinatsu, he's your best friend's boyfriend, yet you're blatantly trying to steal him away, you asked for a confession, do it already, you don't have to make preparations for it and try to introduce another guy hoping maybe to sway Mizuno's emotions or stir something bad between her and Azumi. She's such a manipulative bitch.
+1

Oona_Shea said:
Great episode! I was so worried that it was going to be a big pile of frustration.

I can't help it but Chinatsu seriously pisses me off. She knew from episode 1 that her good friend liked him and she still had to try and get in between.

Last week was a recap but the week before we saw Chinatsu taking big bites of her friends ice cream without really asking if it was ok first. I think she's the kind of girl who acts first and thinks later and it's not going to do her any favors in the long run.

She sure had some balls inviting the two of them knowing they were going out yet trying to push Akane off on Hira and keeping them separated. serves her right, I don't feel sorry for her one bit and what's with that "I never got to confess" text? are you kidding me? She really has her head in the clouds.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Ritshiro said:
Chinatsu please, just go away, you alread knew they were going out FFS
AGHKSDAHLASHLAHA she pissed me off so much
+1

scruffykiwi said:
alcrowry said:
I don't know what to think of Chinatsu, to be honest. She was trying to hog Azumi's attention to herself in the beginning, then I kinda felt bad when she saw Azumi and Akane together. It'd be interesting to see how her friendship with Akane will be from now on.

Last episode Chinatsu said that she was going to confess to Koutaro. In this episode she did a hell of a lot more than that!! She actively tried to push Hira on to Akane as a "consolation prize" and tried to steal Koutaro from Akane by flirting with him. She is the shittiest friend ever! I felt bad for Hira as he really had no clue that Akane had a boyfriend already.
This...

esofdiamon said:
Maybe some fans will feel sympathy for Chinatsu, she make herdelf looks like a victim even though she knows everything.
+1

Dashiawia said:
scruffykiwi said:

Last episode Chinatsu said that she was going to confess to Koutaro. In this episode she did a hell of a lot more than that!! She actively tried to push Hira on to Akane as a "consolation prize" and tried to steal Koutaro from Akane by flirting with him. She is the shittiest friend ever! I felt bad for Hira as he really had no clue that Akane had a boyfriend already.

My thoughts exactly! I used to like her upbeat personality, but after recent events I have to say she's a horrible friend. Well, either that or her common sense is severely lacking.
+1

taynis said:
CHINATSU WTF. I understand she is sad. Of course, anyone would be, but YOUR FRIEND IS ~~~ALREADY~~~ DATING THE GUY. THERE IS NO NEED FOR CONFESSION OR ANYTHING ELSE. And she was not just trying to confess, sorry, but that was straigh up "stealing yo man".
That LINE what the end...aaaaaaaargh. I'm actually mad about it wtf XD
+1

KyousukeT said:
Also Chinatsu wth do you think you're doing?

*sends LINE message to supposed bff*
"Aw shucks I failed to confess to your boyfriend"
Seriously girl are you seriously saying that to Akane's face?
/smh
+1

adrian_and_sela said:
I'm glad she was put in her place. She knows they're dating. Yet she goes out of her way to get as close to Azumi as she can. It felt like she was deliberately trying to set up Akane with Hiro. Like, every single time she turns up, it drives a wedge in between Azumi and Akane...

+1

zcv45 said:
Chinatsu crying was pretty sad. I can;t really tell her true intentions. She was obviously trying to use Hira to distract her and steal curly-kun. Can't tell if she just wants closure or steal him from her. The title implies she is trying to steal him though.
+1

FredFriendly said:
Germs_N_Spices said:

Pfft! Decent persons do not try to steal their best friend's boyfriend or girlfriend.
I co-sign this...

Jonesy974 said:
Kind of crazy how these kids are third year middle school students, yet in the shorts at the end of the episodes they blatantly admit that Setsuko and Nagahara go to love hotels frequently to fuck. Like it's portrayed as a comedic short, but its like "oh god, they're making the joke about how they're going to fuck in a love hotel and the girlfriend has to pay".

What's more is that Roman and Ryouko-sensei like each other too and she's a teacher loving a middle school boy.

I was thinking the same things as soon as the short that they entered a manga cafe & the teacher drinking while thinking about her student a couple of episodes ago XD

Bird said:
Akane should have listened to her sister...
Jul 1, 2017 9:15 PM

Dec 2016
Pretty crazy to finally see Kotaro be assertive towards someone about his relationship! Also again this show shows what can go wrong with keeping a relationship secret, you hurt madddd feeling of other people in the process, indirectly of course!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 7, 2017 6:37 PM
Apr 2013
Cockblocked the anime.
Jul 25, 2017 9:53 AM

May 2012
Oh boy those emotions! Quite some progression, sad yet sweet development! Let's see what happens next though.

That damn almost kiss though!
Jul 27, 2017 6:57 AM

Dec 2015
To love someone is to monopolize him/her. What a despicable title ! But it illustrates perferctly the hero's ugly demonstration of possessiveness.
People praising the "animation" are certainly blinded by the goodness of the other parts.

2/5 Go live in your bubble or something, pathetic teenies. -_-"

About pathetic, being 13 and used for sex... quite sad.
Rei_IIIJul 27, 2017 7:04 AM
Jul 28, 2017 10:27 PM
Apr 2017
"Hold back nothing when taking love"

Nice development there for our male MC!
My man Hira, I feel you. Aww
Aug 11, 2017 4:46 PM

Sep 2011
Probably one of the most well done romance anime I have seen in a very long time.
Aug 17, 2017 9:08 AM

May 2009
As someone who HAS JUST BEEN TO DOME CITY this was very fun to watch. It is crazy how freakin real the scene is with the Thunder Done were Everything. Was. Correct. It's just so weird to know I have been in the exact same spot lol.
It's kind of amazing they spent the whole day there though. I got bored after 2 hours.

Azumi is a ninja: confirmed.
The time management is also really odd. Chinasu was crying when it still was light and joined the group when it was dark.
Sometimes these things do annoy me but I like the anime anyway. (:
ZyukichanAug 17, 2017 9:24 AM
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Aug 24, 2017 9:56 PM
Mar 2015
Azumi has balls of steel. The man knows how to stand up for himself.

I figured their kiss was going to be interrupted...it's too early in the series!
Aug 28, 2017 10:07 AM

Apr 2015
Wowzers at how much of a sheer cunt Chinatsu was this episode, amplified by the realism of this anime

On the flipside that reveal scene was thought provoking, how I would have felt as Hira in that situation, what I would have done, figured I would have done exactly like him in the heat of the moment, and then felt rather intense vitriol to Mizuno(for not actively rejecting me)

Anyway exquisitely handled, not a foot wrong, one of the best episodes the genre can offer IMO
Sep 8, 2017 4:11 AM

May 2016
Anathor said:
Had this irritating feeling for the first half of the episode then Kotarou confronts Hira and a weird grin appeared on my face. This guy is great, a lot more gutsy than his friends/classmates give him credit for. Too bad for Chinatsu and Hira but our couple is not going to break so easily >:D
I wish they didn't interrupt the kiss tho
i feel the same 😁

Sep 12, 2017 3:10 PM

Mar 2010
I've watched a good amount of romance anime and I can confidently say that Azumi is the manliest protagonist I've seen.
DodaraSep 12, 2017 3:19 PM
Sep 24, 2017 11:58 AM

Jul 2016
I have seen some people feeling bad for Chinatsu, godamnit, NO!
To me she is a bitch and a bad friend.
I know you can't control what you feel, but she already knew they were dating and still wanted to confess, because for some reason the guy she likes dating her friend is not closure enough.
And on top of all that she invited both of them on this day and Hira, forcing Azumi to go on rides with her and pushing Mizuno to go with Hira. She obviously wanted them to have a fight and possibly break up over Hira, as you can see in the end she feels guilty for dragging Hira into this mess.
I don't feel bad for her a single bit.
Nov 20, 2017 3:48 AM

Sep 2012
KyousukeT said:
I swear we need more badass MCs like Kotarou in romance anime.

He may be a man of few words and sometimes give off beta vibes...
Then BAM he goes full 180 and does the boldest things ever. Been awhile since I've seen a romance MC with backbone like that.
Rei366 said:
To love someone is to monopolize him/her. What a despicable title ! But it illustrates perferctly the hero's ugly demonstration of possessiveness.
People praising the "animation" are certainly blinded by the goodness of the other parts.

2/5 Go live in your bubble or something, pathetic teenies. -_-"

About pathetic, being 13 and used for sex... quite sad.

& u know what lead to that its insecurity cause ppl don't know they are dating other see that they have are free to take her & so it would be easier to steal her from secret BF they don't know + what how her friends were talking added fuel to the fire ofc its normal human reaction cause all know secret relationship don't work long time

secret relationships don't work cause both sides will be insecure & that's what leads to brake-up so if they would have continued the secret path then it would have ended badly, u can do secret dating only little bit & if u delay 2long with coming out with it it ends badly

& if any1 says he doesn't trust her they are wrong issue is he knows that as long as its a secret their relationship is vulnerable + seeing her close to other guy when he doesn't know the truth makes it hard, its hard for him to see guy circling around her like fly around crap

so mane trigger to that event was insecurity/jealousy

but he did right thing cause for one they can't continue that secret other ppl get more hurt if u delay second if he wouldn't have he would have risked loosing her

Quequel said:
I have seen some people feeling bad for Chinatsu, godamnit, NO!
To me she is a bitch and a bad friend.
I know you can't control what you feel, but she already knew they were dating and still wanted to confess, because for some reason the guy she likes dating her friend is not closure enough.
And on top of all that she invited both of them on this day and Hira, forcing Azumi to go on rides with her and pushing Mizuno to go with Hira. She obviously wanted them to have a fight and possibly break up over Hira, as you can see in the end she feels guilty for dragging Hira into this mess.
I don't feel bad for her a single bit.
Roy_Focker said:
That is why is better to be sincere from the begging. Kotarou Azumi, the man, struggling to squeeze out some words most of the time but still managed to grow some balls and defend his relationship. I' m glad Kotarou decided to tell them that he and Mizuno are dating... My main man, I'm proud of you!

thiagopv said:
I missed this anime last week, glad it's back. This episode was quite painful to watch for the first part, Chinatsu really is annoying. She knows they're dating and is intentionally making things worse for them. Kota is a great male protagonist, really stepped up big there, showing who's the man. Glad their friends know they're dating. I liked the support the girls gave Chinatsu.

Then we got so much Kota and Akane! Their relationship improved quite a bit this episode, almost kissed! Too bad that little kid cockblocked it. My experience tells me I should worry whenever a kiss is blocked, that usually means drama is coming. That scene on the train made me think, why is she apologizing? Because she's dating the guy her best friend likes? I just hope she doesn't do anything she'll regret.

EDIT: Roman is pretty fun and a nice friend, love this character.
+1

Yeah especially invitng Hira on pourpuse... but hey she is Mizuno best friend ≖_≖

otterman965 said:
It sucks for Chinatsu, but she really should just give up earlier. It makes her a horrible friend, and person.
+1

Kamidono said:
I fucking love Azumi and Mizuno, they are so cute and innocent together. I don't feel bad AT ALL for that bitch Chinatsu, he's your best friend's boyfriend, yet you're blatantly trying to steal him away, you asked for a confession, do it already, you don't have to make preparations for it and try to introduce another guy hoping maybe to sway Mizuno's emotions or stir something bad between her and Azumi. She's such a manipulative bitch.
+1

Oona_Shea said:
Great episode! I was so worried that it was going to be a big pile of frustration.

I can't help it but Chinatsu seriously pisses me off. She knew from episode 1 that her good friend liked him and she still had to try and get in between.

Last week was a recap but the week before we saw Chinatsu taking big bites of her friends ice cream without really asking if it was ok first. I think she's the kind of girl who acts first and thinks later and it's not going to do her any favors in the long run.

She sure had some balls inviting the two of them knowing they were going out yet trying to push Akane off on Hira and keeping them separated. serves her right, I don't feel sorry for her one bit and what's with that "I never got to confess" text? are you kidding me? She really has her head in the clouds.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Ritshiro said:
Chinatsu please, just go away, you alread knew they were going out FFS
AGHKSDAHLASHLAHA she pissed me off so much
+1

scruffykiwi said:

This...

esofdiamon said:
Maybe some fans will feel sympathy for Chinatsu, she make herdelf looks like a victim even though she knows everything.
+1

Dashiawia said:

My thoughts exactly! I used to like her upbeat personality, but after recent events I have to say she's a horrible friend. Well, either that or her common sense is severely lacking.
+1

taynis said:
CHINATSU WTF. I understand she is sad. Of course, anyone would be, but YOUR FRIEND IS ~~~ALREADY~~~ DATING THE GUY. THERE IS NO NEED FOR CONFESSION OR ANYTHING ELSE. And she was not just trying to confess, sorry, but that was straigh up "stealing yo man".
That LINE what the end...aaaaaaaargh. I'm actually mad about it wtf XD
+1

KyousukeT said:
Also Chinatsu wth do you think you're doing?

*sends LINE message to supposed bff*
"Aw shucks I failed to confess to your boyfriend"
Seriously girl are you seriously saying that to Akane's face?
/smh
+1

adrian_and_sela said:

+1

zcv45 said:
Chinatsu crying was pretty sad. I can;t really tell her true intentions. She was obviously trying to use Hira to distract her and steal curly-kun. Can't tell if she just wants closure or steal him from her. The title implies she is trying to steal him though.
+1

FredFriendly said:

I co-sign this...

Jonesy974 said:

I was thinking the same things as soon as the short that they entered a manga cafe & the teacher drinking while thinking about her student a couple of episodes ago XD

Bird said:
Akane should have listened to her sister...

its possible she did try to do what ur suggesting but its possible it was subconscious thing that can happen if ur in conflict with urself u don't want to brake up ur friend & guy u like but u still end up trying it cause u cant let go & part of u wants & so without knowing it u do it subconsciously
Sugram22Nov 20, 2017 4:08 AM
Dec 5, 2017 3:14 PM

Mar 2012
Lmao Chinatsu is a snake. Poor Hira though, the guy didn't even know she was already going out with the MC.
Dec 13, 2017 12:54 PM

Dec 2008
I have absolutely no sympathy for Chinatsu. Taking advantage of the fact that they were trying to keep their relationship a secret, and making Hira an unknowing participant was dirty!

I do feel sorry for Hira.
Hannah_AnaDec 13, 2017 1:00 PM
Dec 24, 2017 11:30 PM

Dec 2013
Chinatsu was playing pretty dirty in this episode.

Everyone finally knows!
Dec 26, 2017 8:40 AM

Nov 2009
Yeah Chinatsu is actually kind of creepy, no matter your feelings trying to interfere in such a way with your supposed best friend's relationship is BAD like REAL BAD.
Jan 1, 2018 4:42 PM
Oct 2015
Azumi is an absolute beast when he told Hira to basically get lost along with Chinatsu.
Heckle was here...
Jan 22, 2018 7:52 AM

Feb 2014
Yesss!! Fuck Hira and Fuck Chinatsu!

Chinatsu was so pathetic. Hira was just pushing his feelings on to Mizuno.

spacecrow_Jan 22, 2018 8:00 AM
LOL
Feb 13, 2018 7:59 PM

Mar 2015
Loved this episode, our main man became the alpha at Dome City today.

Plus, no hiccups and if anything, it brought them even closer together!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 7, 2018 1:19 AM

Dec 2015
WELLL, this episode was risky as fuck for the writers. Has they continued with the NTR route/without Kotarou's confession, the plot would have become a shit show.

I'm worried how the next 5 episodes will go, now that they are officially exclusive.
~
Mar 10, 2018 4:50 PM

Aug 2011
TheHeckle said:
Azumi is an absolute beast when he told Hira to basically get lost along with Chinatsu.

chekrdnickrs said:
Loved this episode, our main man became the alpha at Dome City today.

Plus, no hiccups and if anything, it brought them even closer together!

If it hadn't happened here I would have probably stopped watching - all I can say... "It's about damned time!" Azumi - you are the man!

Mar 25, 2018 9:02 PM

Aug 2017
I am really surprised no one mentioned this in the thread before (at least with an image):

WHY WOULD YOU PUT SUCH A CREEPY LOOKING GIRL IN THE BACKGROUND OF A LOVEY DOVEY SCENE

I mean, IT'S ACTUALLY A REAL GIRL, AND NOT EVEN JAPANESE.

At first it creeped the hell out of me and then I couldn't stop laughing.
Pincushions. I'm a long time threatening to buy one. Sticking them all over the place. Needles in window curtains.
Apr 18, 2018 2:46 PM

Nov 2017
Best episode so far, seeing Koutarou finally saying that they’re dating, especially in front of Hira. The moments between him and Akane, especially the fireworks, were extremely nice. Hira and Chinatsu are likeable characters also, and I hope they don’t ruin anything moving forward
Oct 19, 2018 9:06 PM
Jul 2018
Kotarou had a Heisenberg moment and told Hira to stay out of his territory. Awesome moment. Shorts were excellent as always. Great episode. As of now, this show is a 8.5 for me.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2017

623 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Apr 21, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2017

228 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Mar 11, 11:58 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2017

199 by DanielHu3 »»
Dec 18, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2017

248 by _GLADIATOR »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:27 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

175 by AoiroBlueColor »»
Aug 14, 2023 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.