Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 13, 2017 6:14 PM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
READ THIS FIRST FOR MOVIE BACKGROUND

Beautiful. It was incredibly stunning visually. It's equally whimsical and full of life, but I felt it was too rushed to fully enjoy.

Thoughts on the movie:

I loved it, but I can't say I'm entirely satisfied by the ending. Story lacked world explanation, character development, and was waaay too crammed. Overall, however, it was beautiful. My heart goes out to Qiu, I really loved his antics and dedication. (There's an epilogue after the credits if you missed it!)
MirorinFeb 7, 2017 11:23 AM
Feb 3, 2017 4:04 PM
Oct 2014
Just seen it.
Was so good omgaaad <3
I totally agree what you said Mirorin, it's exactly my feel for the moment.
Just the rythm, which was too fast i think, but whatever, i love it.
Feb 7, 2017 2:44 AM

Sep 2013
The movie is really good, but I wish it would be a little longer so the beggining would develop a little more her relation with Kun and backstory with Qiu.

About the article linked, I think the author is trying too hard to be harsh on the movie.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
BrandonMar 27, 2017 4:12 AM
Feb 7, 2017 3:06 PM

Apr 2014
Spirited Away meet Avatar The Last Airbender

And it worked. Sure, there were some default here and there (notably the pacing and characters/world build, as said before), but even so, it was really moving at times, and the music did make me quite emotional too, lot's of beautiful moments.

Recommended. There is a lot more to discover from asian animation than only japanese things, and it would be too bad to ignore it.
Feb 7, 2017 9:38 PM

Dec 2013
So much of the movie felt unnecessary,and most/all of the characters were forgettable. I had such high hopes for this film.
Feb 9, 2017 5:08 PM

May 2014
Damn, this must have been amazing had I been on drugs.
Rather enjoyable movie, first chinese movie I've seen.
Was rather hyped because of the 10-minute 'teaser', can't say itrealy disappoints though.
In reaction to the 10-minute clip, did they cut out the part where you could see her dad playing a boardgame with the random folks or did I watch the wrong version or sth?
This movie had some really forgettable characters which might as well have been left out, not that hard to remember the names though this time around.
I got some feels from this movie and I recognized the similarities in some part with other animated movies.
It had a rather great soundtrack and nice visuals.
Quite lacking qua story, I for one could have done with more world building, heck I didn't understand much, where did they get their powers from and how exatly it worked, 'where' exactly was their world.
And some scenes could have gotten a look at, I believe some should've lasted longer, cause everything just went so fast this way. There was't alot of time to build up the feels.
Elsewhere I could enjoy the movie throughout, would like to see more chinese movies and this'll get a 7/10 for me. Close to a 8/10 though, if they had given more thought to a couple of scenes.
Feb 17, 2017 4:50 AM

Mar 2014
God damn it, Qiu got cucked so hard lol.
That was a pretty amazing movie, even with the Qiu suffering for no reason.
Mar 25, 2017 8:55 AM

Feb 2014
Eh.

No amount of nice animation and attention to detail can save bad storytelling and mediocre characterisation D:

It felt really tweenie.

The winged butts were nice though.
Mar 27, 2017 4:14 AM

Jun 2014
Thread cleaned.
Please refrain from posting single phrased responses and asking where to watch raw or dub etc.
May 9, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2013
Whelp, this film just absolutely destroyed me. I may have shed some tears ... and with tears I mean bawling my eyes out.
It's sad to see it not as popular because it really deserves to be enjoyed by many ... MANY people.
It's on par with most Ghibli films, if not better than some.

I do have to say that some parts felt rushed, for example the hunt on Chun and Kun.
Also the one part where Qiu and Chun were sleeping next to each other, near the end ... I had to laugh when Chun said she saw Qiu as her brother ... that was so abrupt and at the same time so effed up for him. - Seeing how much he's done for her, even giving up his own life.

Still ... I absolutely adored and enjoyed this movie, such an amazing stunning film with a magnificent story. - Definitely master piece for me.
May 11, 2017 12:27 PM

Jun 2015
I didn't expect the movie to be this amazing and breathtaking. I'm really glad I watched it and it's a shame that it's not popular. It's on par with Kimi no Na wa.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jun 14, 2017 8:25 AM

Jun 2016
It is really a beautiful movie. It is a bit sad for Qiu ended up like that but still happy for Chun and Kun can be together because of Qiu's help <33
Jun 15, 2017 3:03 PM

Feb 2009
To be truthful, I like this more than Spirited Away.
And I hate all the people on youtube who said this is a poor copy of it, just from seeing the trailer. Obviously, they know nothing of Chinese culture. That Japanese culture is heavily influenced and developed from Chinese.

I wish this film got more recognition. It seemed to have fared well in China but I wish it got more worldwide publicity.

Although I must agree that it somehow failed to deliver the message. I couldn't really sense the true core it was trying to teach me. And the opening and ending dialogues appeared to me as just fancy speeches.

The poignant point I see is that there are selfish and selfless acts in love. How Chun was willing to almost destroy the world for Kun. ( I don't count Chun giving away half of her lifespan in exchange for Kun's life since that was more based on feeling of guilt. ) And how Qiu was never hesitant to sacrifice his everything for the woman he loved.

Still, a beautiful movie that's worth watching.
Aug 14, 2017 12:11 AM
Dec 2015
Chun is the worst. I hate her.i fucking hate that women. She is a real bitch who only cares about what she wants & takes everything that Qui does for her granted. Even after Qui passing away she doesn't waste a minute mourning him & instead goes straight after kun.I've never hated an anime Female MC this much in my whole life
Qui was perfect simply the best
A very nice anime and animation was awesome
I wasn't expecting much from Chinese animation after watching a few of their animes but this was mind blowing
Aug 26, 2017 10:45 AM

Aug 2017
This movie reminded me of Ghibli's works. Absolutely worth watching. Enchanting world of chinese mythos.
“All men are jealous idiots. And women are stupid too, to feel happy about it. It's true, there are idiots everywhere!”

“I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

“I need to have a drink, and I need one soon!”

“I am Holo the Wise Wolf so you shut up!”
Oct 23, 2017 12:33 PM
Oct 2017
Hello there!
I'm new to this site and don't really know how it works...
I've recently watched Dà Yú Hǎi Táng, and it's my new favourite movie.

I have basically seen so many movies that I've run out of enjoyable options for english speaking movies, I've therefore turned to Japan or China to continue watching good movies.

I'm very interested in learning mandarin through movies and series. This movie is the best I've ever seen, but EVERY other Chinese movie I've found is crap, cringe and pure wtf. If anyone knows any good Chinese series or movie, plzz tell me. :)
Nov 16, 2017 2:29 PM

May 2015
It feels so different than "typical" japanese animation.

China FTW. :) I really love animation and music, but this movie should be 2hrs+ long. I felt that it was rushed a bit. I need more development of this word.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 13, 2017 2:56 AM
Apr 2017
Omg dat friendzone, I cried because of poor Qiu. And I really dislike light-headed main heroine. She changed her life for a fishy that can possibly somehow grow and go back to his world.
My heart was calmed only when I found an after-ending episode, it lastts for less than a minute I suppose but makes it lighter.
But I couldnt help myself but laught when Qiu decided to go to the bar.
"Do you have something that can help to forget your memories?"
"Yes. We call it...
Me: "We call it "Vodka"" :)
Dec 31, 2017 2:50 AM

Mar 2008
I saw a take on the movie that it is actually a metaphor to encourage chasing after your dream and following your heart. Contrary to what most people think that the movie is a love story.

The review compared the movie with the director's personal life.
Jan 9, 2018 10:43 PM

Sep 2013
7/10

Loved the animation and concept but I wish the ending had been different. This film would be a 10/10 if they had explained more about the world presented, the characters got more depth to them (especially Kun), and the writers had given Qiu a BETTER FREAKING ENDING! !!!!! this movie just broke my heart :'(

Jan 17, 2018 12:49 PM
Jul 2016
Woah, well, first I saw a fanmade video about the movie, and it caught my eyes immediately. Then I watched the movie. It was great, but I wish they've let us know more about the characters, for example something about Qiu's and Chun's relationship, because for me it actually looked like that most of the time Chun neglected Qiu, just because she fell in love with a stranger... you know what I mean. Qiu deserved a better ending. Anyways, the vision was incredible, and the world what they made... It was a great experience, I would recommend it to everyone. :)
Jan 20, 2018 12:47 PM

Dec 2013
Qiu..FeelsBadMan. He was such a cool character but got shit on by the writer lol.
As others have pointed out it felt rather incomplete. We barely got any Kun-Chun interaction and she's so dedicated to him. I loved the music and visuals though so it was a rather pleasant watch. Always fresh to watch a true Chinese cartoon.
Feb 21, 2018 11:06 AM

Sep 2015
Let me understand, the boy lose the girl of his life to fisherman she meet for about 15 minutes. Very nice.

WHATS THE POINT OF THAT?
shiro_kaiFeb 21, 2018 11:11 AM
Mar 10, 2018 1:32 PM

Oct 2015
I believe this movie was unfair to Qiu, that dude did everything for Chun to even sacrifice his own life and for what? For Chin to be inconsiderate and go off with Kun who only saved her ( which he would've done to any dolphin). I was heart broken for how much of a raw deal he got, shows how some people are idiots. From now on Chun is my worst character and obsessive, I wish she did die then and I would've rated the movie better.

As for the movie itself it failed to create a bond between Chun and Kun, that's why I didn't feel it. In other words it was lame and deserves 5 going down.

I will say Qiu you the MVP of this movie, I will never forget you and your deeds.

5/10.
lihle808Mar 10, 2018 1:36 PM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 10, 2018 2:04 PM

Jan 2017
This was really good and very well animated. Loved the art also.

Mar 30, 2018 9:22 AM

Jul 2012
Just watched this, it was on my watchlist waaayy too long.

At first I didn't think much about it, but as the story advanced I was hooked. I agree there are some major plot holes and I would have liked more character development, more details, and an overall more satisfying ending, but I still enjoyed it a lot. Not to mention that the art is beautiful.
May 4, 2018 11:12 PM

Oct 2015
I can't understand the praise for this movie whatsoever. Maybe if this was your first-ever animated fantasy movie you'd enjoy it for its admittedly-solid art direction, but if you've seen a single Ghibli fantasy you've seen most of what this movie has to offer, and even then the execution is awful. The character motivations make no sense, the pacing is off-the-wall, and that one dude gets friggin' friendzoned. In the showing I saw in theaters, the little kid sitting in my row was asking his mom how much time was left, his dad was almost asleep, and near the end of the movie my friend and I were trying really hard not to laugh at the dialogue while some people a few rows back were already yucking it up.

For a Chinese animated movie (of which there are very few sadly) it tries hard, but on a site dedicated to some of the best anime movies ever, I don't see how there's any comparison.
May 19, 2018 2:37 AM

May 2015
This movie while visually beautiful and rich with symbolism is held back from being a masterpiece, it's like it's right on the edge. The pacing was off especially near the end, it felt like multiple endings clumped together and rushed. The Rat Lady story line was left open ended (Sequel? Hopefully). I wish they spent a little more time developing the characters and the gorgeous setting. I felt like the relationship between Chun, Qiu and Kun was in need of deeper exploration particularly in Chun and Kun's case.

It's quite obvious that Taoism has a big influence. We see the Yin and Yang a couple times, not only that, it's manifested in the two MCs. Chun's dark hair to Qiu's white, flower and leaf motifs and their names; Chun translates to Spring while Qiu is Autumn. Aside from the visual cues of the Yin and Yang influence on the MCs, it's in their personalities as well. Chun's more reserved while Qiu's energetic and wears his heart on his sleeve. The idea of duality shows in their motives, Chun was selfish damning the whole village to get what she wanted. In fact, she was so self involved that she hadn't realized the damage she caused, until the Water Spirit pointed out Tingmu's sister was waiting for him as well. While Qiu's so selfless he didn't even think twice about sacrificing himself for her, not to mention jumping in shit that's waist deep to save Kun.

In the closing narration an elder Chun tells us to be bold, have courage to go after love and dreams. Yet, after watching the mess that she caused my interpretation was balance. Too be a bit of Chun and Qiu.

Aug 20, 2018 11:46 PM
Jul 2012
Man, I feel foe Qiu. That brother-zone was brutal, especially considering everything she had done for her and how he was planning to sacrifice his life for her, and she just flat out rejected his affection. Man, that guy had it rough.
Aug 23, 2018 9:37 PM

May 2012
Quite the movie, not exactly the one I was expecting but still very impressive. Loved the general flow of the story together with the character development so all in all a pretty well made movie!
Sep 2, 2018 3:05 AM
May 2014
Mirorin said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
READ THIS FIRST FOR MOVIE BACKGROUND

Beautiful. It was incredibly stunning visually. It's equally whimsical and full of life, but I felt it was too rushed to fully enjoy.

Thoughts on the movie:

I loved it, but I can't say I'm entirely satisfied by the ending. Story lacked world explanation, character development, and was waaay too crammed. Overall, however, it was beautiful. My heart goes out to Qiu, I really loved his antics and dedication. (There's an epilogue after the credits if you missed it!)

Because that's what love is, it's not always corresponded. sometimes you give so much for a person and you don't anything back, I'm sure Qiu as a character knew this, and he still acted acording to what he felt it was correct, because he loved her so much. And yes it is very sad and cruel as the story was developing to get to see him get rejected multiple times. I'm with Qiu! you deserved more pal, I hope you get it in your next life!
Sep 2, 2018 3:17 AM
May 2014
Ghibli vibes with a totally diferent face, and it's something more...

I loved the art overall, the story could be better in the character developing, or more likely what they could've achieved, and I do think the story was very warm but at the same time very crude and cruel. Sacrificing everything for someone and not even getting a ''thank you'' at the end it's very unpleasent to watch.

I do think the story was very unfair with Qiu, but he knew what he was facing he was very mature for his age, other kids would have just gotten sad, cried or just get mad and leave, but he still sacrificed everything for her, love it's not always corresponded sadly. Kun also sacrificed his life to save Chun at some point, but I feel like Qiu still did way more. but still, Chun was free to choose who to love, it was unfair for her as well to be forced to be with someone. anyways, a good story with a good message. except for Qiu lol
Sep 14, 2018 8:25 AM
Jun 2015
beautiful.

“my deepest regret is that i didn’t hold you in my arms during our last night together.“ -qiu

my heart broke :-(
Sep 18, 2018 8:55 AM

Jun 2007
I don't really think there is any need for this kind of plot - the third one, the best of all, dies in honour. The world needs to stop glorifying sadness and selflessness... They made Qiu a mere TOOL
see you, space cowperson . . .
Sep 21, 2018 10:47 AM

Nov 2009
Chun is a naive, selfish character who ruined the lives of those around her and took everyone for granted, especially Qiu. All for some boy she didn't even know? The way she stonewalled Qiu when he confessed was atrocious. Would've been better if she died. Started out promising but I disliked the movie the more I watched it. Best character was Gramps in my opnion. Overall I just feel a bit annoyed after watching this. Chun definitely goes in my list of least liked characters.
Oct 6, 2018 3:12 PM

Jun 2011
Chun was like the worst for me.
I hate the writes for what they did to Qiu... That was too much, so much it was stupid and obvious that it was intended...

The only good thing was the animation for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2018 12:38 PM

Jan 2012
Surprisingly I didn't find Chun that bad. Although she really was quite selfish. I don't quite understand how she fell in love with Kun. I can understand she felt grateful and guilty to him. She can have affection for fish!Kun but love?

Not sure I got why their world was getting destroyed because of Kun but oh well. And rat lady?? What was even going on with her?

And Qiu. Really selflessness has a limit. What about his grandma who probably just lost her only relative... He even got friendzoned (or brozoned)... I don't quite get the meaning of his epilogue? Seems more like a punishment to me. Poor dude...

All in all I still quite enjoyed the movie. To me this was much better than Kimi no Na wa.
Nov 2, 2018 7:21 PM
Jul 2018
That was one of the most wonderful animated movies I have ever watched and I'm so incredibly moved! <3

Before I write more about it... some people compared it to both, to Avatar and Chihiro and even called it a rip-off, which is nonesense. I know.

Has someone maybe a little bit deeper knowledge about the Taoism symbolism in the movie than me and could explain them? I'm really curious and want to get to know them.
I found some explanations for Chihiro back then for example as well. and it's a little bit harder to understand some details and backgrounds etc.
Jan 16, 2019 8:45 AM

Jun 2015
I hope chun and her boyfriend death
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2019 5:18 PM
Aug 2011
arief- said:
I hope chun and her boyfriend death

lol!! You don't mess around. :D

I have to say that Chun was ultimately very hard to stomach.

But awwwww you save one boy you barely knew (yes I know he saved your life)
for a boy you knew your entire life (who also indirectly saved your life)... ♪What's love got to do, got to do with it.♪
Edit: Remember your grandpa who gave his life to save said boy? So in reality you sacrificed two individuals for one. ;(

Even though I had no expectations I still felt let down.

A shame because their world is so beautiful. I was left wanting to know more about her relatives and the townspeople in general. Tell me the story about how her grandpa and grandma met, what they did when they were young etc. because those two were fascinating.

Eye candy which I appreciate with a feeling of overall detachment for me sadly. Strong first half, watered-down second half. and not because there was water
Although I do appreciate donghua especially when it delves into Chinese folklore since that's a deep and a huge thing in itself to explore.
standMay 1, 2019 5:40 PM
Jun 7, 2019 11:57 PM

Jul 2016
This movie is SOOOO underrated!!!
Jun 9, 2019 1:09 AM

Oct 2014
This may be the first Chinese animated work that I think is genuinely good. I wasn't expecting much, but I ended up pleasantly surprised.

The animation was quite stunning at times and the world they built was very interesting. I wish they explained more about it, though. Same for the characters. The climax and ending also felt somewhat rushed and unfinished. It's not perfect, but all in all pretty enjoyable movie. It really had some Ghibli charm to it without feeling like some copy. I'd say that's quite the compliment.
Jun 10, 2019 7:26 AM
May 2018
I wich you cucks would tag your netorare anime properly. I wished I never watched this shit, it's making me so fucking angry. That cuck Qiu sacrificed his life so his selfish crush can life happily ever after with her lover.

Seriously Qiu should just move on with his life and let the villagers lynch her for bringing catastrophe to their world.

Edit: rewatched the ending and apparently the gatekeeper guy revived Qiu to be his successor. Pretty good ending for him tbh.
gitardjaJun 10, 2019 8:11 AM
Jul 19, 2019 7:41 PM

Mar 2016
What a huge let down. It executed everything in the characters and storytelling departments terribly. Qui (or whatever) is such a terrible character to be the MC and the lack of world building killed the movie before it could reach the mid point.
Direction and animation were good but the voice acting is the usual, average at best.
Pretty bad movie. Try harder next time.
azertz99Jul 19, 2019 7:45 PM
Nov 13, 2019 7:07 AM
Apr 2018
I absolutely loved this movie. Just wish I hadn't read all yalls comments after hah. My heart definitely went out to Qiu, you're supposed to feel pain for him, but damn it's not like Chun led him on why are yall acting like she owes him her love? I could tell she didn't have feelings for him from the first horseriding scene where he says he came back for her and she was like why lol you shoulda just enjoyed yourself in the human realm no one asked you to come back for me. She didn't ask for any of the things he did, he did it all totally voluntarily. I loved his character because he definitely had weak moments where he resented Kun and felt like Chun owed him her love for everything he chose to do, but he wound up accepting that she didn't love him, it hurt, he still decided he wanted her to be happy. I love him he's more mature than yall commenters who disappoint me
Dec 24, 2019 2:36 PM

Mar 2018
Just saw it. The animation was gorgeous and yes it was a bit like Ghibli but that was fine by me. The problem was the story which was a mess. Too many story elements crammed into one story, too many loose ends, and plot holes. Oh so many plot holes. The witch or whatever else she was, left the ghost world and entered the human world and nothing happened. No fight, nothing. The huge tree sim0ly plugged all the holes in the sky? Really? What about the weather that played havoc, also why did it play havoc in the first place? The girl gave half of her soul. Characters were also so underdeveloped that I only sort of cared for the poor sod who became the new caretaker of the souls. All in all, rather unsatisfying. It wasn't even a good love story. 6/10 from me, mainly because the animation was at least good.
huntress1013Dec 24, 2019 2:41 PM
Jan 24, 2020 8:46 PM

May 2019
The visual is amazing. The universe of the story is enchanting.

And the plot is a complete mess.

This is what is disappointing me everytime some studio try to drink from the same fountain of Ghibli:
- Ponoc's Mary,
- Shinkai's Agharta,
Even Ghibli itself with "Tales of boringsea" or the Wind "falls".

Please, pay attention in more than attonish visuals and rich universe in the story, pay attention to the plot, it must be balanced and with everything matching.
Apr 23, 2020 1:46 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I watched this with a friend and we were so mad even 1 hour after finishing this LOL.

My complaints are pretty much the same ones seen throughout this thread. The background and world-building was great, and they seemed like they had a lot of good ideas. However, it seemed like they were writing a story that should span longer than the length of this movie. This story would've been much more enjoyable and characters more fleshed out as a series. The movie had bad transitions most of the time, the pacing was choppy especially in the middle part.

I didn't feel any connection between Chun and Kun in the beginning, so I couldn't bring myself to care much about their relationship. Yes they were cute, but that's about it. I understand both their motivations for wanting to risk their lives to save the other, but I just couldn't feel the chemistry. Their parting scene was supposed to be sad, but I sat there wanting Kun to just finally leave. He took a long time to leave.

I think we can all agree that Qiu is the best character in this movie...it sucks for him that Chun could not reciprocate his feelings and that rejection was very cold of Chun, but he did what he wanted for her and in the end, and that was the last bit of happiness he could've gotten. To know that he could save the one he loved. Chun doesn't deserve him anyways

Overall, I'm still really disappointed due to the potential it had. I loved the setting, the mythical aspect of the world and its powers, but the story and characters (aside from Qiu) fell very flat. There wasn't a clear theme, either. Older, narrating Chun said that perhaps people were born to create such miracles, but that would be the worst theme for what we had seen. Chun created a miracle at the cost of everyone she knew. Sure no one actually died, but she brought a lot of havoc and more than just trouble for her people. Which is honestly surprising, after she had said something so representative of filial piety earlier on. She had wondered what would happen to her parents if she only has half of her life left.

Oh, and what in the world happened with the old lady who escaped to the human world? What was that about? Was it even necessary???

stand said:
Strong first half, watered-down second half. and not because there was water

I laughed so hard at this :'D
Jul 23, 2020 7:33 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
First chinese movie i've ever seen. And its so good, its beautiful. The soundtrack was crazy incredible. The storyline had a very touchable moment. The mythology aspect, damn, its so soothing on my perspective.

Okay.

I give this a 10/10 without any other explanations for this amazing movie.

Thats it.

Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 13, 2021 9:20 PM

Nov 2014
Unusual and unpredictable. Friendzone was too funny.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Chun's family's house is based on tulou (Hakka communal house) in Fujian

Khashishi - Jul 7, 2023

0 by Khashishi »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:54 PM

» First 10 Minutes of the Film

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2014

8 by Sapphire »»
Oct 30, 2016 1:13 AM

» Release Date Finalised

sauveterre - Apr 19, 2016

4 by zetsu_shoren »»
Aug 8, 2016 11:44 PM

» Release Date Pushed Back to November 2015

Josh - Jan 4, 2013

13 by Paulo27 »»
Jan 17, 2016 10:37 AM

» Trailers

Eudaimonia - Jul 17, 2012

7 by zetsu_shoren »»
Aug 20, 2014 12:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.