Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 18, 2016 8:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For some reason, I find it funny to see the guys in suits.

Another amusing episode and I mean, this guy's rage reached Super Saiyan levels XD

The beach date seemed kinda cute. Just felt natural even for this show. I wanted to see them kiss
That was a bit sad imo ;_;

Jan 18, 2016 9:03 AM

Nov 2007
OnoD's character at the job interview?! HiroC's character is the guy who does the interview! So many "excuse me" and changing so many (especially with that butt). lol @ FukuJun's character helping out how he likes baseball. He doesn't know when to get angry, and changed with Osomatsu-san. He gave up on getting in himself... so scary...

Female ver. again. Getting on the road to the onsen. What the at the statue... Trying to find a way to transport, and Miyu-Miyu's character wanting to take photos. Arguments and Osoko decided not to go together, but then after the trip they decided to go again.

Oden guy trying to improve his oden because many people buy combini one instead. 6 brothers are the only ones who goes to eat his oden. He tended the flower on the street, and that flower became a girl (flower fairy) to invited him for a date. Happy date comes to a quick end. So does the flower.

lol @ Nakamura-san's character for seeing it and wanting to do the same but found ugly woman instead (old lady?). lol @ Miyu-Miyu's character's face. Wow @ the end, marriage and flower monster?!

Nakamura-san's character ver. for ED.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 18, 2016 9:08 AM

Jan 2015
tsubasalover said:
OnoD

You always mention him...
Who is this mysterious character? Is him a Seiyuu?
Jan 18, 2016 9:09 AM

Nov 2007
Xenocrisi said:
tsubasalover said:
OnoD

OnoD = Daisuke Ono's nickname.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 18, 2016 11:25 AM

Jun 2014
The interview scene was really annoying, but I guess that was the point, and they got it across. Also that yaoi with the ass in his face, they know their fans.

The Chibita section was sad but I saw it coming from a mile away, poor Karamatsu though.
Jan 18, 2016 11:26 AM

Oct 2009
Chibita x Oden is my OTP.
Jan 18, 2016 11:28 AM

Jan 2015
Lol that Juushimatsu's interview in the first half...

Chibitaaaaaa ;-;
The flower fairy was really beautiful, expecially Karamatsu's one.

Great episode once again

Jerkhov said:
Also that yaoi with the ass in his face, they know their fans.

Yeah ahahah. With all the fanarts around...
Jan 18, 2016 11:38 AM

Jul 2015
That beginning part was hilarious xD. That last part with Chibita was really sad. LOL at Karamatsu pouring alcohol on that flower and turning into a total bitch xD!
Jan 18, 2016 1:09 PM

Sep 2013
The beginning was funny! Dealing with strict, picky interviewers who are always trying to employ special snowflakes who will greatly contribute to the company. In the end, special and unique was not something they could handle LOL. CEO Karamatsu calling Jyushi a genius and an asset killed me. And seeing Ichimatsu supporting Jyushimatsu was so nice ;u;

Joshimatsu segment tackling the indecisiveness among girl friends hanging out together was so spot on I died xD That was really good.

Another sad love story featuring Chibita this time ;-;

Karamatsu would definitely make a great boyfriend. He's so loyal and kind lol He can be taken advantage of so easily though. Poor guy-
Jan 18, 2016 1:20 PM

May 2010
WTH Jyuushi, who even wrote that scene *facepalms* Here come the JyuushiChoro fanarts, oh boy.

Kara please, stop with your "he's a genius, let's hire him" AND TOTTY PLS REMOVE THAT WIG, tyvm

"I'm getting wet" ... Ok, I forgot its Osomatsu for a sec, but srsly? Ok, let's move on.
Totty won this skit, Kara being 2nd, but yeah let's just move on.

Yay Joshimatsu is back!

I love how OsoChoro roles get reversed when they're girls.

"NEVEEER!" lmao

Chibita, you are becoming like Kara, drop it.

LMAO Kara, get arrested good. Why would you even ask the policeman about some flower? That sounded so wrong in multiple ways. Giving his address to a flower... This idiot can't get awesome-r lamer, can he?

"Kara-chun...." LMAO. Kara, get better taste, PLEASE. Also, stop being too kind and thirsty, too.

Dam more feels. Not as well-done as that Jyuushi one, but still nice. Esp. the crying scene was beautifully tragic.

Ok, I didn't want such a horrible Kara episode. He deserves better dammit.
Jan 18, 2016 1:45 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The beginning was okay, it was really hit or miss. The second half was great (and sad) though.

4/5
Jan 18, 2016 2:00 PM

Mar 2008
Loved the lame CEO Karamatsu parts :D And Ichimatsu helping out Jyuushi in his interview was adorable ;o
Jan 18, 2016 2:07 PM

Sep 2014
Aurorae said:

The best ship.. Chibita and his Oden though.
Jan 18, 2016 2:44 PM

Mar 2014
Oh my god what the heck was that first part LOL

Jyuushimatsu never ceases to amaze me
Xenocrisi said:
tsubasalover said:
OnoD

OnoD is a nickname

Whose nickname?

Daisuke Ono, AKA our lord and savior
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jan 18, 2016 5:47 PM

Nov 2011
Will any of them be happy in love by the end of the anime? Only time will tell...
Baby, daijobanai...
Jan 18, 2016 6:13 PM

Aug 2013
Durarara said:
Aurorae said:

The best ship.. Chibita and his Oden though.

Let me join the ship!!
ahh I'm so glad I can see the Jyoshimatsu again!!
I've been waiting for them even tho Todoko-chan didn't talk much...
And it's not enough!! Where's my Fujo-Choro??

Jan 18, 2016 6:49 PM

Mar 2015
Jyushimatsu was hilarious hands down, but Kara was just wow in this ep.

His face omg

"Achieve not with the squad, but by yourself." - Urie

Jan 18, 2016 8:19 PM

May 2015
damn the feels in the second half.
She finally won against Oden ;_;
I was about to cry when he cried and put his tears on the flower.

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Jan 18, 2016 8:52 PM

Oct 2011
That interview XDDD.

Osoko can't take them anymore.

CHIBITA T________________T

Karamatsu is married OMG
Jan 18, 2016 9:04 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Goddammit another ''feels'' moment ;-;
Wasn't as powerful as the Jyushimatsu one but it was also a great one !
Damn Karamatsu, you have one fine woman here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 18, 2016 9:25 PM

Jul 2012
...I'm kinda disappointed. They wanted to focus on Karamatsu but it was more focused on someone else. Also, alternating Karamatsu's scenes with Chibita's scenes felt very awkward and ruined the emotional tension at the end.

The first skit (job interview) was quite funny but ended in an awkward way. I felt like overall, the comedic timing wasn't the best even if Juushi was in the spotlight. My favourite scene in the entire episode was the scene where Ichimatsu and Juushimatsu were playing baseball together! I actually started to like Ichimatsu after this episode because of his weird sadistic side and also his love for his brother! Unfortunately, nothing in this episode made it on my favourite skits list. Oh well~

"My... honey!" in the ED lol.

DatRandomDude said:
Wasn't as powerful as the Jyushimatsu one but it was also a great one ! 

^
Jan 18, 2016 11:05 PM

Apr 2011
I'm glad the brothers actually noticed Karamatsu and this unhealthy relationship (???) he had and wanted to help him. That was good. And I wanted to screm "finally!". Hope it won't end at this episode only, that would be a shame.

Jyuushimatsu's job interview was my favourite skit from this episode. Karamatsu as J. Jonah Jameson and Todomatsu as his hot secretary absolutely won my heart. Also Osomatsu looks really good in a suit.
Jan 19, 2016 12:39 AM

Dec 2014
First skit was great, but the others didn't make me lol as much. Still an enjoyable episode 4/5.
I need sleep.
Jan 19, 2016 12:40 AM
Apr 2012
the first skit of this made me dislike jyuushimatsu, blatantly annoying. not liking his gimmicks.

I love this new ED btw. with each new episode it sounds better hearing more versions.
Jan 19, 2016 1:19 AM
Feb 2015
At the beginning of the Chibita skit, I genuinely thought that teh flower fairy was actually Karamatsu (with the genderbend potion) cuz y'know, blue eyes, black hair, genuine heart (lol) and she wasn't telling much about herself. But damn that ending with the flower monster tho...

... and Osomatsu's "Waking up at 9 AM is so hard" at the preview part is soooo true.
Jan 19, 2016 1:57 AM

Oct 2015
brzask said:
I'm glad the brothers actually noticed Karamatsu and this unhealthy relationship (???) he had and wanted to help him. That was good. And I wanted to screm "finally!". Hope it won't end at this episode only, that would be a shame.

Jyuushimatsu's job interview was my favourite skit from this episode. Karamatsu as J. Jonah Jameson and Todomatsu as his hot secretary absolutely won my heart. Also Osomatsu looks really good in a suit.

omg I agree so much about the brothers, they ACTUALLY cared about him there, I didn't know they did but so it could be that deep down they love each other but in Kara's case they try not to show it at all?
It was heartwarming to see that scene... I actually did scream "YES!!!!" but I really hope he isn't really married to that monster, Kara you are too gullible... Even ichimatsu wouldn't do that. >.<
Don't let me down bae. <3

But yes, I liked the episode... extremely weird but nice to see a kara-focused episode...

but next one is even more scary.
"We're getting comments from people who feel sorry for me!"
- Karamatsu

TragicRomance said:
he freakin got scared of the incoming object and rushed towards the window only to get stuck in it.
Jan 19, 2016 2:47 AM

Apr 2011
A-193 said:
brzask said:

omg I agree so much about the brothers, they ACTUALLY cared about him there, I didn't know they did but so it could be that deep down they love each other but in Kara's case they try not to show it at all?
It was heartwarming to see that scene... I actually did scream "YES!!!!" but I really hope he isn't really married to that monster, Kara you are too gullible... Even ichimatsu wouldn't do that. >.<
Don't let me down bae. <3

But yes, I liked the episode... extremely weird but nice to see a kara-focused episode...

but next one is even more scary.

Oh, I think so too! They definitely care about each other, Karamatsu included. But it is so sad to see him being ignored all the time, to me at least. He always seems left out of the group. I want more of the rest of the siblings actually interacting with him like in this skit, where they showed that they care. Seeing this pure boy getting the love and attention he deserves. It gives me life.

Even if they're married, she destroyed the city. So they're all doomed anyway, hehe
She turned all Omega Flowey mode at the end.

Yeah, can't wait for the Ichimatsu's Incident!
Jan 19, 2016 3:00 AM

Jan 2009
Heh, I've taken more liking to Karamatsu these days - he sees so much beauty in whatever they throw at him :D

I liked the interview cuz there can never be too much Jyuushimatsu, loloooool

Chibita got the Jyuushimatsu-fate ;__; but even worse, actually. Still, Jyuushimatsu's love story hit me more with feels.
Jan 19, 2016 8:13 AM

Jan 2014
This was funny.

I love @Zadion <3
Jan 19, 2016 8:15 AM

Oct 2013
The interview skit was friggin hilarious, but I did not feel the rest of the episode as much. The Chibita & his flower fairy skit was like a poor man's version of Jyuushimatsu's romance.

this screenshot is gonna be my new greeting for pplz on the internet lmao
ZadionJan 19, 2016 8:22 AM

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 19, 2016 8:40 AM

Oct 2008
That Karamatsu bit was too real. If you're feeling lonely and is desperate for attention, you can enter in an abusive relationship and it'll be difficult for the person to leave it. Karamatsu felt Chibita's loneliness and could relate to it but his egoistic act slapped him good, yet he's way too passive and good hearted in the end to do something about it. Take note, folks.
I'm also happy that his brothers finally showed some concern, since they mostly bully or ignore him all around.

Also, Totty saying "I'm getting wet" made the first skit for me, 2good.
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Jan 19, 2016 11:29 AM

Oct 2015
bekeru said:
That Karamatsu bit was too real. If you're feeling lonely and is desperate for attention, you can enter in an abusive relationship and it'll be difficult for the person to leave it. Karamatsu felt Chibita's loneliness and could relate to it but his egoistic act slapped him good, yet he's way too passive and good hearted in the end to do something about it. Take note, folks.
I'm also happy that his brothers finally showed some concern, since they mostly bully or ignore him all around.

Thank you bekeru for your amazing post and just telling all about Karamatsu exactly how it is, he's my number one matsu for his kindheartedness and just... he's a good person. that's all I can say, I agree 100% so much with you! poor Karamatsu... :c also yep, it is shown right there that they actually DO CARE, they don't want him to end up with someone like her... but he .. yeah.
"We're getting comments from people who feel sorry for me!"
- Karamatsu

TragicRomance said:
he freakin got scared of the incoming object and rushed towards the window only to get stuck in it.
Jan 19, 2016 11:36 AM

Dec 2012
That was weirdly comical lol
ugh not a continuation of this segment, i hated this last week
Chibita part was a good watch
Dafuq though Karamatsu what you doin man? Dx
Jan 19, 2016 12:22 PM
Aug 2015
the skits weren't entertaining and the interview scene was just annoying. i felt like the chibita skit was trying to copy the greatness that was "jyushimatsu falls in love". i love the girlymatsu sections though.
Jan 19, 2016 6:48 PM

May 2011
The interview part just doesn't make any senses man . In episode 14 , you expected Juushimatsu to be cool in the next one and then bump, his character is just getting weirder and weirder. After this episode , i'm so not taking this series serious anymore lol . The staffs sure love to troll XD

I've just stumbled on this one on twitter . Apparently, the preview for Ep13(Sanematsu-san) is actually a hint for the next episode.

Kadomatsu gets married

Kikumatsu has a secret

Which one is Sanematsu

Hiramatsu(Ichimatsu) changes his image
Episode 16 preview :"The Ichimatsu's Incident"

Source:https://twitter.com/gt_kb1096/status/689417457455378433
Jan 20, 2016 3:53 AM

Dec 2008
Damn, that second part really hit me in the kokoro ;___;
Jan 21, 2016 2:17 AM

Jun 2013
The interview part is so fucked up lol the second part
Jan 21, 2016 8:27 AM

Sep 2011
interview section was hilarious

chibita's part i wish i liked more, it wasnt bad its just you can see it coming from a mile away so it kind of loses its punch, karamatsu's part of it was hysterical though.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 22, 2016 1:08 AM

Feb 2013
Ono Daisuke is seriously genius as Juushimatsu. Every SHITSUREI SHIMASU was hilarious! And Kamiya(Choromatsu) doing the interview omg...I was crying laughtears. XD Nakamura Yuuichi(Karamatsu) and his "Flower" was amazing, hahahah! Loved him during THE INTERVIEW too - "He's a genius. Hire him." Also, Totty saying, "I'm getting wet." in the wig/secretary outfit. XD Loved it. ♡
Jan 23, 2016 2:25 AM

Nov 2013
Ryiuchi Nakamura is the star in this episode.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Jan 23, 2016 12:47 PM

Aug 2015
That interview part is so hilarious , Girlymatsu part kinda ok . Chibita part makes me wanna cry a lil bit , Flower Girl : 1 Oden : 0 . That hippo face part so fckin annoying and poor Karamatsu tho .

Btw good episode . 3/5
Jan 23, 2016 2:05 PM

Jul 2009
Omg that interview part ... Jyushimatsu plz XD Girlymatsu part was OK ... but that oden part with Chibita and the flower fairy ... my feels :( Poor Karamatsu too LOL XD His girl was terrifying :P Looks like there'll be an Ichimatsu part next week! Yay ;D
Jan 25, 2016 1:53 AM

Jun 2013
Karamatsu's whiskey flower girl, I just can't. XD
臭い-
Jan 26, 2016 1:50 AM

Sep 2013
Karamatsu gonna married happy end route
Jan 27, 2016 5:02 AM
Mar 2011
Karamatsu MILFs.
Jan 29, 2016 2:51 AM

Jul 2012
Fixed. Now, we can live happily ever after.

Feb 10, 2016 7:53 PM

Jul 2014
Poor Chibita...

It wasn't as sad as the episode where Jyushimatsu got a girlfriend, but it's nice to see episodes like those in this show.
Feb 21, 2016 2:13 AM

Jul 2013
Damn, poor Chibita. Rather that the scene of the death, I think it hit me most when he says he may have lost his touch after his time with her. Poor Karamatsu tho, lmao.
Mar 8, 2016 4:15 AM
Dec 2009
That interviewer was really patient with Juushimatsu. I would have thought he'd be kicked out as soon as he pulled down his pants...
Mar 27, 2016 10:56 PM

Oct 2012
Chibita, why salty? Is it your tears? :(
"Signature removed"
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is this worth the watch?

Furuba_2801taku - Sep 6, 2020

10 by Old_School_Akira »»
Apr 17, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2015

82 by LainConnected »»
Mar 30, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

128 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:04 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2016

58 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Dec 9, 2023 7:26 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

67 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.