Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 21, 2015 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
RIP ice cream

Glad to see the guys coming around together this chapter and trying to put up with their performances. I feel like the episode was..kinda rushed though with all the story coming together in the finale. Oh well, at least the guys looked good in their pirate-like hats and flameboyant outftis.

For their performance, I think it might of been one of their most favorable one yet.
Dec 21, 2015 7:30 AM

Nov 2007
They are not allowed at all since their stage crushed, but they are still allowed to attend final stage. Suwabe-san's character was hiding them, but he came. He knows that they won't be allowed. The rival team was also worried.

With main guy's suggestion and humble request, other members are willing to help out. Rival team's performance for a bit. Morikubo-san's character's against their action. Wow, such a miracle, rain stopped. Wow, @ other two Kaou-kai members did what Suwabe-san's character did last time, and the rival team helped advertising it. Regular ED song as their performance song. So Hirakawa-san's character knows who he admires. All 5 Kaou-kai members (including Suwabe-sans' character) gathered for hatsumoude. "See you after new year" (hint for sequel?)

ED: "☆☆Eien ★STAGE☆☆ (☆☆永遠★STAGE☆☆)" by main 5.
tsubasaloverDec 21, 2015 7:52 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 21, 2015 10:48 AM

Oct 2008
I started to write my overall thoughts on this series here but it got way too long so I submitted a review instead. Please check it out!

Thoughts on this episode:

In the end they learnt what was more important to them and performed even if it meant getting punished. I actually like that they didn't show how the last test stage went because the results weren't what mattered.

Seishun Countdown extended version A+++, finally we got to see more of the dance. I wish they showed more. But at least the song's finally releasing this week.

I loved how they wrapped everything up ;;_;; Like I feel it's for the best Hoshitani never finds out the one right in front of him is the one he admires. Keeps him aiming high up. And the Kaou-kai scene in Episode 1 was actually a plot device for the last episode!! All these little details. I'm going to miss Monday nights so much.

I'm REALLY hoping for a second season... What with the "See you next year" at the end of the episode. It seems like a hint that there might be more... The end card put "Until the next time the curtain raises on the stardust" too!

Starmyu has gotten more popular towards its second half of the run thanks to word of mouth but I can't tell how sales are going to do. Hopefully the same fans who put effort towards getting tickets for the episode screening marathon also buy the disc. (The screening sold out within minutes the first time, organisers added an additional screen which also sold out within minutes. The event is all-night. On a weekday.)
Dec 21, 2015 2:02 PM

Apr 2015
Satisfying performance and ending (song). Hoshitani and team pull through together with a few others' help and manage to appear at the end. Overall this show was alright (character interactions were great throughout the episodes), so I wouldn't mind a possible sequel. 5.5/10
Dec 21, 2015 7:37 PM

Feb 2015
Could have been better if it stuck with a lighthearted approach and it didn't go into drama. The still images this episode felt awkward. Also, needs more Nayuki.
Dec 21, 2015 7:53 PM

Dec 2012
"See you next year" and with that, we got a surprise second season reveal set to air next season! or so I wish

Definitely a fun finale. Their choreography isn't super flashy or complicated, but it draws me in and mesmerizes me regardless. I like how the stairs were sparkling from the rain and sunshine, just gave it a dazzling touch. I love the song for the credits, so catchy and upbeat. It would have been awesome if they had come together for one more feature dance but I liked the montage too.

When a show is 11 weeks into the season and ranked in the high 3000s, I'm not expecting an AOTS when I pick it up. Much to my surprise, however, this turned out to be my highlight for the Fall season. I enjoy idol anime in general and this reinforced my desire to see more boy bands on the scene. The musical school setting reminded me of Aikatsu and the delivery felt like a gender swap rendition of Love Live (plus the character designs were just as sugary!).

The one new thing Starmyu did bring to the table (along with Dance with Devils) was the character song musical format. I absolutely loved those and even though the actual performances were neat, that was where the show truly was. It was also a creative way to let the characters express their raw feelings for themselves and each other as music can convey things words sometimes cannot.

Another thing that distinguished Starmyu was its attention to detail. I mentioned it in prior episode discussions, but every episode I was always finding some quirky behavior, reference, or lesson that was down to Earth and straight out of my own first hand experiences. It speaks volumes when a series can provide those layers and that depth without actually emphasizing it.

8.5/10, on one hand this is a conclusive ending but I no doubt want more of my High School Star Musical.
Dec 21, 2015 8:03 PM
Jul 2018
The boys were about to do their performances on the stage.
Dec 21, 2015 8:05 PM

Sep 2014
I loved this show, and I really hope it ends up getting another season. I always found myself cringing whenever I watched shows and movies that had sudden outbursts of song, because it made no sense to me.. so typically I avoid musicals in general since I just don't enjoy them.

Starmyu showed me that I can actually enjoy musicals if they're done right. The singing and timing made sense, because of the school they went to and all.
Dec 21, 2015 8:09 PM

Jun 2014
Full performance of Seishun Countdown was amazing!

Definitely in my top 5 of the season, and really hoping that the "See you next year" is a hint at a S2 announcement.

High School Star Musical may not be ranked with UtaPri, but it was a great anime. Each episode touched on issues that many people face in their lifetime and it also showed us that it doesn't hurt to dream!

Overall 9/10 from me and anxiously awaiting an S2 announcement!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Dec 21, 2015 8:26 PM

Jun 2008
I don't know what to rate this show! I was originally planning to give a it a 6 but I enjoyed it so much and I'm sad that it's over. But 7 is supposed to be for good shows and this isn't a good show, it's just really entertaining. Probably the funniest anime of the season.

I really hope there will be another season with more focus on Team Hiragi.
Dec 21, 2015 10:24 PM
Jul 2018
loved it, gave me goosebumps that performance!
the "see you next year".. season 2 pleaseeee
Dec 21, 2015 11:17 PM

Feb 2015

It's nice that we finally got to see the full performance in the ED. I still would have wanted if it ended with Hoshitani finding out Ootori's the guy he's been admiring all this time. Definitely feels like there's going to be a sequel.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2015 11:34 PM

Jan 2009
that was the perfect way to hint for a season 2 how fucking amazing
their performance was great, when the ending song started playing i was like oooh i see
hoshitani jumping on ootori was adorable
i love all of them my babies
Dec 22, 2015 12:20 AM

May 2014
They killed the ice cream
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Dec 22, 2015 1:45 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
komasan said:

Starmyu has gotten more popular towards its second half of the run thanks to word of mouth but I can't tell how sales are going to do. Hopefully the same fans who put effort towards getting tickets for the episode screening marathon also buy the disc. (The screening sold out within minutes the first time, organisers added an additional screen which also sold out within minutes. The event is all-night. On a weekday.)

According to Amazon Stalker right now:

*53位/*53位 ★ (**2,003 pt) [*,*27予約] 15/12/23 『スタミュ』第1巻 (イベント優先販売申込券付き Blu-ray初回限定版)
*68位/*69位 ○ (**2,878 pt) [*,*16予約] 15/12/23 『スタミュ』第1巻 (イベント優先販売申込券付き DVD初回限定版)

The numbers might be somewhat inflated because of event ticket, but who knows, maybe most of the fans will continue to buy the rest of the BD/DVDs. Almost 5k total is not a flop so there's hope for the fans :)

Overall, I thought Starmyu was alright. It had few good moments, I especially enjoyed episode 5 and 7, and part of the Tengenji befriending episode (gotta love the shumai mascot dancing too). I guess I didn't enjoy this as much as I would have liked to because I felt that the drama was sort of cringey and script was cheesy. I hate to compare, but I prefer more natural tone like ShoHolly. I did really like the way they ended the series though, with everyone going their separate ways for winter break, and the see you next year. It was kind of sad in a way because it was nighttime and cold, but I also felt a sense of pride for them for getting so far together as a team, when they could barely work together at first. I would probably watch the second season if it gets one.
Dec 22, 2015 2:53 AM

Mar 2013
But what the fuck was their musical about? Does anyone even know? Do the crowd that watched it even know? Team Hiragi's was about pirates, and then Team Otori's was about... uh... Boybands? Holding your hands in a star formation? Wanting to perform after a ginger prick sabotages your entire lives and probably conspired with Zeus just to make it storm on your big day? The biggest mystery of this show.

7/10
Dec 22, 2015 5:37 AM

Feb 2013
So... "see you next year"? Hohoho! ^^
Dec 22, 2015 7:11 AM
Sep 2015
Inumine is such a Baka-Cinnamon Roll hybrid XDDD

7/10 it felt a little rushed
YuckydiyuckDec 22, 2015 7:14 AM
Dec 22, 2015 7:43 AM

Apr 2013
"See you next year!" Yeah, I hope so. I need season 2.
I want to see more of them, and also of Tatsumi and the others from Team Hiragi... >.<

Nice performance btw. I'll miss Starmyu...
Sayo3Dec 22, 2015 7:47 AM
Dec 22, 2015 9:16 AM

Jun 2014
See you next year must mean a season 2 :(

Loved the characters who just grow on you. 8/10 and probably one of my favourites this season.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Dec 22, 2015 9:30 AM

Dec 2009
This series was too cute. Really liked the songs this episode.

"See you next year!" So that probably means season 2. I'm glad ^^
Dec 22, 2015 9:33 AM

Sep 2013

Inu showing his sing prowess, #ice cream.
8/10
Season 2 next year? :'(

What good timing with the lyrics ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SAVAGE XD

straggy said:
But what the fuck was their musical about?

When you're crushed by your dreams look at the stars, remember your friends and all the good moments and pick yourself back up, something like that :)
Dec 22, 2015 9:58 AM
Mar 2010
I never, never EVER thought that I'd get so attached to this show. When it first started I was like, hey something to pass the time every week but that soon changed. I used to stay up at night just to watch this anime.

Amazon Stalker is predicting 5.7k sales for the first volume but another thing to note that this show's been ranking decently on Animate. Hopefully that pushes it to 7k.

At first this was 6/10 but now it's 9/10.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Dec 22, 2015 10:02 AM

Jun 2012
With the way they kept mentioning next year at the end (plus the end card), I'm guessing there is a chance of a second season. If not, it was a dumb way to end it.

6/10 Starmyu was a little bit more enjoyable than I was expecting. Definitely not one of my favourites of the season though.
N☆ 

Dec 22, 2015 11:25 AM

May 2013
Team Otori didn't do a single musical during the series. I seriously believe that they don't even know what a musical is.
Dec 22, 2015 12:36 PM

Jul 2011
Underwhelming performance and ending. They just... separated!? What??

Also, Kao Council had better animation for their dance sequence first episode. That's kinda sad.

I also wanted to watch the pirate performance...

meh.
Dec 22, 2015 1:11 PM

Mar 2014
4/10. Points for Inu, Tengenji and a couple good insert song. They ruined Nayuki and Shu and Tsukigami(?) got barely any screen time. I also seem to be the only person who doesnt like Otori.
I really hope there isn't a second season since I'd probably watch it.
Dec 22, 2015 1:16 PM

May 2010
This could be better? The performance was so bad. Idek why the audience would like that. I mean, sure it was cool and all, but where's the musical? What they did is what idols do (minus the Kakeru bit) Toodeepforme, I guess.

And did they really have to make the parting all dramatic? They might as well have said, "Ah, I am going by plane."
"Oh me by helicoptor!"
"Ships rock!"
"You got it wrong, rocket rock... pfft."
*awkward laugh*

S1 is welcome as I like some of the cast (the twins, Kaito, Kakeru and Nayuki) 7/10
Dec 22, 2015 5:07 PM

Aug 2007
Sofi said:
Eh ok at the end Hoshitani didn't know Otori is the student he admired

This surprised me greatly, I figured he'd find out a big deal would be made out of it. Kudos for Hiiragi for figuring it out, though.

I wish the final performance song did not appear in the ED, that way it might have a greater effect. Then again already knowing the song may actually help.

Overall, I enjoyed this quite a lot. It was fun, delivered on the drama when it needed but knew how to be genuinely funny.

I would watch a second season.
Dec 22, 2015 6:21 PM

Oct 2011
OMG Season 2 foreshadowing???
Dec 22, 2015 6:34 PM

Oct 2008
tingy said:

*53位/*53位 ★ (**2,003 pt) [*,*27予約] 15/12/23 『スタミュ』第1巻 (イベント優先販売申込券付き Blu-ray初回限定版)

The numbers might be somewhat inflated because of event ticket, but who knows, maybe most of the fans will continue to buy the rest of the BD/DVDs. Almost 5k total is not a flop so there's hope for the fans :)

Thanks for the info! This is somewhat good to know.

TragicRomance said:
This could be better? The performance was so bad. Idek why the audience would like that. I mean, sure it was cool and all, but where's the musical? What they did is what idols do (minus the Kakeru bit) Toodeepforme, I guess.

And did they really have to make the parting all dramatic? They might as well have said, "Ah, I am going by plane."
"Oh me by helicoptor!"
"Ships rock!"
"You got it wrong, rocket rock... pfft."
*awkward laugh*

The end part was a little dramatic but I liked it, it seemed like a metaphor for parting with us viewers, and that hint that it wouldn't be the last we see of them. It provided some sense of closure.

As for the musical... they couldn't really have shown us the whole thing, so I'm thinking of it like they did do some kind of revue but only cut to show us the finale. Either that, or because this performance was last minute and nearing the closing of the festival day (remember that Team Hiragi was at the end of the performance timetable), they only did that much, so this detail doesn't bother me much.

Probably the only thing I have to pick about the last episode is that Akatsuki's sudden change of mind after seeing Team Otori perform didn't feel very natural.
Dec 22, 2015 9:20 PM
Jun 2012
tingy said:

I think you should consider CD sales too. With the heavy focus on music they will be expecting most from those.
Dec 22, 2015 9:48 PM

Jan 2014
This was really great. So many hot boyz, nice songs and a great last performance for this season. Yes, I hope there will be another season! :D
Dec 23, 2015 12:23 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Helpme said:
tingy said:

I think you should consider CD sales too. With the heavy focus on music they will be expecting most from those.

That's true, that totally went over my head lol.

Well here's the data from first week sales, taken from the weekly CD sales thread each week. There has been a new Starmyu single that came out each week.

It kind of had a late start, but the ones under 1,000 for entry week ended up the same as the rest of the singles. It looks like the singles are averaging about 1,200, and they're probably the same fans buying it. As far as popularity goes, Starmyu is doing alright I think. At least that's what the sales seems to say. It's not as popular as say, Tsukiuta, Ensemble Stars, or iDolish7, which although aren't anime (two of them will be), they are about male idols too. The singles/CDs for those get at least 10k for entry weeks. But I mean if you add up all the sales for Starmyu's singles, it's quite a lot.
Dec 23, 2015 12:36 AM

Apr 2012
just check Japanese iTunes. The last album (the ending theme) is doing really well! It's currently the top anime album and song and is the 8th album overall.

"I don't need something like a special seat...... I'm not the audience, I want to be on the stage." - Tsukigami Kaito from ‘Starmyu’

“We actors want an audience to watch our best performances, right? Is it different for you guys?” - Otori Itsuki from ‘Starmyu’

"Always tempt your faith with luck and a smile" - Y. Chang

"Those who fly in rage will always have a bad landing."
Dec 23, 2015 2:03 AM

Oct 2008
^ I saw those charts too! I'm kind of excited to see the Oricon chart because Seishun Countdown is definitely going to sell better than the 11 previous CDs.

EDIT!!!
Oricon today
Seishun Countdown on daily Singles Chart #13
DVD Vol.1 on daily Anime DVD Chart #2
DVD Vol.1 on daily Overall DVD Chart #8
BD Vol.1 on daily Overall BD Chart #17

I'm dying as I type this as the singles have not once entered the top 30 till now... really happy (^-^)
komasanDec 23, 2015 4:47 AM
Dec 23, 2015 9:02 AM

Jul 2009
Well that was fun. What a fuzzy feeling. Only downside is that Akatsuki was seriously a brute for no good reason and then he so easily gives up once they perform? What an annoyance. The Kao Council seriously had no personality. It was cute seeing them meet together at the end though.

Glad there was more Inumine! Love him.

And yay Tavian appeared! (How the hell did Tengenji change so quick? No way his outfit was under that Kabuki one.)
Dec 23, 2015 12:10 PM
Mar 2010
tingy said:
Helpme said:

That's true, that totally went over my head lol.

Well here's the data from first week sales, taken from the weekly CD sales thread each week. There has been a new Starmyu single that came out each week.

It kind of had a late start, but the ones under 1,000 for entry week ended up the same as the rest of the singles. It looks like the singles are averaging about 1,200, and they're probably the same fans buying it. As far as popularity goes, Starmyu is doing alright I think. At least that's what the sales seems to say. It's not as popular as say, Tsukiuta, Ensemble Stars, or iDolish7, which although aren't anime (two of them will be), they are about male idols too. The singles/CDs for those get at least 10k for entry weeks. But I mean if you add up all the sales for Starmyu's singles, it's quite a lot.

This is the updated chart accounting week 2's and week 3's:

High School Star Musical:

Drama CD 1: 579 copies (failed to rank in second week, sold less than 221 copies)
Character Song CD 1: 579 copies (1153 copies after three weeks)
Character Song CD 2: 975 copies (1667 copies after three weeks)
Character Song CD 3: 904 copies (2427 copies after five weeks)
Character Song CD 4: 1383 copies (2125 copies after three weeks)
Character Song CD 5: 1048 copies (1786 copies after three weeks)
Character Song CD 6: 1569 copies (2930 copies after three weeks)
Character Song CD 7: 1098 copies (1969 copies after three weeks)
Character Song CD 8: 1344 copies (1788 copies after two weeks)
Character Song CD 9: 1467 copies (2289 copies after three weeks)
Character Song CD 10: 1295 copies (1840 copies after two weeks)
Character Song CD 11: 1302 copies

I've been following Stamyu's music sales since day 1 and I have to say that it had a LOT and I mean A LOOOT of stock issues which continue till today. Quite a few of the CD's are either nearly out of stock or completely out of stock.

So the total sales for the earlier CD's should be much higher by now.

Also, the first BD is nearly out of stock on Amazon and the DVD is out of stock. So don't expect great week 1 sales.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Dec 23, 2015 2:32 PM

Oct 2010
It seems like a sequel was being strongly implied.
Hooray.
Dec 23, 2015 3:34 PM

Mar 2013
What an amazingly enjoyable ride. To be honest, I had great expectations from the beginning and is a pleasure to say that they were fulfilled. (For an all-boys musical show).
Not much happens plot-wise but it's extremely adorable and fun to watch. Animation tends to be derpy at times but I don't really care about it this time. Music was great and moments between the main guys were satisfactory enough. I really really hope we get a second season, I'd be more than pleased to watch. 7/10
Dec 24, 2015 8:26 AM

Sep 2013
Fujxmon said:
Inumine is such a Baka-Cinnamon Roll hybrid XDDD

7/10 it felt a little rushed

Accurate description of this dork XD

What a nice ending to a nice show though♡♡ All them bishiessss :3
Here's hoping for a second season!
Dec 27, 2015 1:04 AM

Jul 2012
Inumine ended up being my fave tbh. But out of the main 5, Nayuki stole my heart with his cuteness. #ProtectThisChild

Overall, it was a good show but nothing remarkable. The highlight of the series was episode 10, most likely. I really liked the music and choreo there, as well. Comparing it to Utapri S1 and Shohari S1, it had Utapri's comedy and flow as well as Shohari's goodness. I felt like it was more similar to Shohari except it flowed much better and had more drama, which was a flaw.

The seiyuu casting was decent at best, but better than Shohari. I wasn't a fan of any of the songs minus one or two. They just don't really have a catchy beat. Dance with Devils, also from this season, has much better music despite not being a music show.

I felt like I missed out on something, like how Kao council was so angsty and antagonistic towards our main team. And the brotherly relationship felt too much.

Nevertheless, I'll give this a 7/10 and will definitely rewatch in the somewhat farther future!
Dec 29, 2015 5:22 AM

Oct 2008
BD+DVD first week sales for Starmyu vol 1 is 8207 copies, which is a lot more than people expected! Its sales are 5th among the same season vol 1s... I wonder if a 2nd season is really possible now :)
Dec 29, 2015 5:54 AM

Mar 2013
komasan said:

Probably the only thing I have to pick about the last episode is that Akatsuki's sudden change of mind after seeing Team Otori perform didn't feel very natural.

Lol, same here. For me, that's the only thing that I feel so annoyed with. Other than that, kudos from me. Especially, until the end, Hoshitani didn't realize that Otori is his first dream XD aw, for me, that's a nice thing to know. Everything shouldn't be revealed, right?
Feb 12, 2016 3:48 AM

Dec 2013
lol at the scene where they surrounded Inumine haha , ah so they managed to perform in the end and they were became attached with Otoki as well. I wonder if there will be season 2? I really enjoyed this series

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Apr 11, 2016 3:08 PM

Aug 2014
Took me a while to finish this, but I'm glad I did.
It was a lot funnier than I thought it would be (at first, only the cheesy script lines were funny, but episode 7 was a freaking riot). There's definitively room for improvement if this show ever gets a second season, but this season was solid overall.
Jul 3, 2016 9:55 AM

Jul 2013
Happy with the final episode, too bad we didn't get to see Team Hiragi's performance tho'...Haha, Inumine is such a cute dork, love him.

I really enjoyed Starmyu ! Definitely checking the second season out.

Mar 1, 2018 2:29 PM

Oct 2015
Akatsuki is one hateful bastard and my least favorite character in this anime, especially when he initiated the plan to kick out the Ootori team and to prevent them from performing( thank god the rain stopped). They did a stellar performance though and they killed it ( those outfits by the twins were spectacular).

Overall I thought it was a good series and I hope to see in the future for the next season, but I will watch the ova in the meantime. The characters were lovable and I still want to see them get into the music department and shove it into Akatsuki's face. Also for Hositani to discover that Otori is his idol that gave him his dream, and hopefully Hiragi will change his stuck up ways and enjoy music acting.

I loved the music, the plot and the characters.

So it's a 8/10.
lihle808Mar 1, 2018 2:35 PM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 22, 2018 9:21 AM

Apr 2018
I just finished watching the first season of Starmyu. It was really enjoyable.

At first it was a bit difficult, I coudn't find the characters appealing. Usually, there's only one main character who is "mean" at first but then evolve, but here, 3 out 5 of the main characters were complete jerks. Seriously, why Tsukigami and Kuga were so cold and mean at the start ?

But all the characters began to act normally... and quite suddenly I must say. But well.
After the first episodes the anime really began to be nice. Funny moments, cool characters, and a plot not as cliché as other Idols-animes like Dream Festival or Idolish7. However, I still liked this two animes a bit more. The main reason is that in Starmyu, there were still a lot of cringe moments. Especially the songs out of nowhere during the episode... It was really a flaw to me.

I give this first season 6/10, and will start the second season positively.
Mar 16, 2022 9:45 AM

Feb 2020
Nice and satisfying finale. I liked their performance. Good job, boys! :)

This was a very good first season. The story and characters were interesting and the soundtrack was also much better than I expected.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Boy

Heiize - Oct 31, 2015

46 by Serafos »»
Mar 19, 2022 5:56 PM

Poll: » Starmyu Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 14, 2015

41 by Serafos »»
Mar 16, 2022 9:06 AM

Poll: » Starmyu Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 7, 2015

31 by Serafos »»
Mar 16, 2022 4:43 AM

Poll: » Starmyu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2015

46 by Serafos »»
Mar 16, 2022 2:46 AM

Poll: » Starmyu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

34 by Serafos »»
Mar 16, 2022 1:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.