Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Oct 7, 2015 2:14 AM

Nov 2011
Enjoyed it, it was interesting seeing the Sybil system in a more realistic real world setting.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Oct 10, 2015 12:47 AM

Nov 2012
That was a fucking kick ass movie, seriously. Didn't expect it to have amazing visuals and great action set pieces, was really entertaining. Those cyborg mercenary people were awesome.

Got to meet with Kougami again, who was sorely missing from the second season.

Some great dialogue and morality questioning as always with psycho pass series in general no surprise here. This movie did some good world building of the psycho pass world, don't remember if it was revealed earlier in the series, but at least in the movie we learn that a lot of the world outside of Japan is lawless and crazy..

I love how that smug officer dude had just explained everything out so carefully, effectively he stalled himself long enough Akane's back up to wipe him and hes cronies out before they actually could excute akane and kougami.
Oct 14, 2015 2:42 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Pretty good, back to the roots. Glad that good characters got a lot of screentime.
Oct 21, 2015 1:22 AM

Sep 2013
Great movie! The action scenes ;_; and that ost!

While there are many new characters (that I kinda forgot about..) they still incorporate the things that make psycho pass a recognisable, realistic experience.

But I don't think I can handle more of Kougami though lol /.
naminamichuOct 21, 2015 1:32 AM
Oct 23, 2015 12:41 PM

Jun 2012
Pretty good movie, i enjoyed it a lot. Potential set up for season 3 or another movie. Enjoyed this a lot more than season 2.

Hopefully if they do decide to continue it, it continues to deliver and isn't disappointing. They have a fantastic universe to work with i don't want it to be ruined.

Alternatively they could go the ghost in the shell route and have multiple series/films set in different universes. A Sci Fi/Cyberpunk staple is really needed and i think Psycho Pass has the potential to be it.
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Oct 26, 2015 11:17 AM

Dec 2007
I loved the Fanon's Wretched of the Earth analogy! The movie was great in itself, far more than I expeced, so I'm quite pleased!
Oct 29, 2015 5:40 AM

Dec 2013
I don't see how this movie added anything we didn't see in the first series. This felt even further away and more disconnected from the first series than PP2. Not only this movie told a story that really didn't feel like anything new but neither of the characters went through some sort of change, development, doesn't matter how small, they just simply... appeared. I mean Kougami's appearance was just a simple cameo. The results of Akane vs Sybil are still the same. This movie literally just an action flick with some quite uninterestingly made political/militaristic blabble.
Oct 30, 2015 7:11 PM
Pay2Win

Jun 2010
What happened in last scene? I didnt quite get it.
It looked as if he got shoot, but gun was not even point at him.
Nov 1, 2015 12:24 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
a vast improvement over that forgettable second season. Brilliant action scenes and sound effects too. The Engrish was distracting as hell though.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 2, 2015 2:48 PM

Mar 2014
For fuck's sake Japan
STOP FORCING YOUR POOR VOICE ACTORS TO SPEAK A LANGUAGE THEY BARELY UNDERSTAND
I'm sure there's a few tourists who speak decent English who would love to do a quick voice over in an anime

Heck they don't even need to be decent voice actors
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Nov 10, 2015 9:56 PM

Nov 2011
Eh, I think the movie is alright, nothing really special though imo, at least in comparison to the first season. However, I like the choreography for some of the action. Kogami's presence in the movie added quite a bit of interest though and I found Akane's humor in this movie to be almost charming.

The story feels kinda flat? I mean, some of the themes and crime coefficient stuff related to their world's society and population didn't add too much excitement and was fairly predictable. The movie seems to have retained the violence and portrayed a dystopia society well though so I'm thankful to see that. And lol @ the Engrish. Kougami's accent was nice to hear though in this film. Overall, it's a fine movie but nothing too special. Somehow, I find Akane's conversation with the Sybil System to be the most interesting part.

P.S. I have to admit, the soundtrack improved. Can't wait to get it soon. The technological aspects seems to have improved in that field too.

ColdJester said:
How long until season 3?

I'm hoping never. Season 2 was awful and didn't do justice with what it had started.
Nov 10, 2015 10:03 PM

Jun 2014
This movies is sucks imo
Nov 15, 2015 5:56 AM
Nov 2014
ALOT better than Psycho Pass 2, some nice action scenes. Average movie for the most part.

Hopefully this is the last of Psycho Pass, count me out if there is a third season.
Nov 15, 2015 3:19 PM

Jul 2015
Stark700 said:
ColdJester said:
How long until season 3?

I'm hoping never. Season 2 was awful and didn't do justice with what it had started.

To be fair it had a completely different writer than season 1 and the movie did. I think this movie proves that so long as we keep Psycho Pass in Gen Urobuchi's hands, it'll do just fine. At least one final movie would be great to round it out, but if not it ended off at a fine place.
Nov 17, 2015 7:15 AM

Mar 2014
Amazing truly amazing, they delivered pack of action that i could ask for, absolutely enjoyable. I really missed Kougami but too bad Akane did have so much action despite showing she got some moves herself while Ginoza and the rest didn't showed up till the end !!!

Story wise I think it's pretty good for a movie, how they use Thailand as the model location (at least I think it was)

The only thing that upsets me is that there is no 3rd season but I am more than satisfied
Nov 18, 2015 9:13 AM

Dec 2007
Comic_Sans said:
For fuck's sake Japan
STOP FORCING YOUR POOR VOICE ACTORS TO SPEAK A LANGUAGE THEY BARELY UNDERSTAND[/size]
I'm sure there's a few tourists who speak decent English who would love to do a quick voice over in an anime

Heck they don't even need to be decent voice actors

Probably the case is that they understand more than it seems to us, pronunciation however is a different thing. Most of my Japanese friends know a very decent English, but as they haven't been thought the correct pronunciation and don't have to take speaking exams they actually suck at conversation or are too shy to speak it at all. I discovered recently that if you explain to them what is the position of the tongue in the correct pronunciation they can actually do it.

But I have to agree, not only this movie, but all Ingrish in anime is hurting my ears and soul, and I'm saying this as someone whose first language does not even use roman letters.
Nov 19, 2015 1:00 AM

Apr 2009
Their Engrish is the only reason I watched this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2015 2:29 PM

Sep 2014
This was pretty enjoyable, although I can't say I like Kougami and Akane remaining apart from each other. It's not something unexpected, but I mean, come on... he didn't even slap dat ass once. These two need to stop being so dense. lol

Also, there was certainly a little too much Engrish. Sometimes the pronunciation of words isn't off per se, but their intonation is just so bad. They don't say things like they mean it, the questions don't sound like questions, and they switched languages a little too much. These guys need to sound more natural.
Nov 23, 2015 12:56 PM
Jun 2015
i liked it ....and the engrish was way funny too XD .....but i was disappointed a little >>>>the ending was like a farewell for kogami and also it looked like Gino was trying to make akane forget about Kogami ..... and I WAS THINKING THAT he would return with to Tokyo with everybody but it was the opposite it was like they made him a full criminal....>>>and by all the means we need a third season and kogami should be in it for gods sake :(
Dec 31, 2015 2:49 PM

Jan 2013
So much Engrish!

In the end Sybil still does whatever the fck they still want to do, at least it made the right decision at the end to step down for Shambala.
Love how Ginoza still got to punch Kougami at the end as Tsunemori said he could :)

Really cool fight scenes and the animation was a pleasure to look at.
I have to say that I really liked the sound in this film, really made the scenes a lot more enjoyable.

Also nice little scene with Shougo.

8/10

(Enjoyed this more than S2 for sure)
Jan 6, 2016 10:01 PM

Sep 2013
That was amazing. All my feels qq

Season two gave me so much headaches. As expected, Psycho-Pass is so much better in the hands of Urobutcher. The Akane, I learned to like and respect from season one, is back in this movie. And I really missed Kougami and Makishima ;;

Shimotsuki forever annoying me ever since season two gfdi.

Sybil System didn't change at all lmao. It's basically the same old thing where we question the system, but in a different setting. Even so, I highly enjoyed the pacing and the way everything was put together. A bit predictable but still great.

The Engrish made me cringe a lot but umm.. kudos to the seiyuu who made the effort to try and speak it "fluently" ;u; Although, I could tell some of them were probably just like "screw this" I'll pronounce stuff however I want to LOL

The visuals and animations were well done. The scenery and fighting scenes were amazing! Just really beautiful. Good job, Production I.G! Great use of music too. The nostalgia, I felt, when EGOIST started playing in the ending theme <3

I feel like they should end the series here. There's only so much questioning we can do about the system. I'm sure, by now, we get the idea. Getting rid of it will do no good for a society that's been so dependent on it for awhile now. That would be a hot mess to fix and write about. I feel content with the series just making us think about society, laws, people, values, etc. I never really expected them to get rid of/fix the system as a conclusion. Actually, I don't want that at all. It would ruin the whole idea of Psycho-Pass, imho.

But if we actually do, can it please be written by Urobutcher? u_u
Jan 8, 2016 2:03 AM

Dec 2012
Finally managed to get the movie on BluRay half a year after it's release. I'm a Psycho Pass fan so I may be a bit biased but I do would like a season 3 especially with Kougami in it, his return might bring the first season "feel" back since season 2 wasn't to many people's liking.
Also, is no one going to talk about Nobuchika's hair? Damn.
allo
Jan 9, 2016 8:43 AM

Jan 2014
I cannot deny that I have enjoyed the movie but I have so much rage
NOTHING HAS CHANGED AT ALL so the ending was yes- disappointing imo
I just wanted Kougami to work under MWPSB in Division 1 again but that's prolly impossible. Probs cuz I'm bias for Kougami in this anime and I ship Akane x Kougami-
I'd say the movie is better than season 2 and that the movie should have cont. and turned into a season 2 instead but I can't say that I'm 100% satisfied with the movie either but I demand a season 3!
Overall the movie was very goo though!! :))
Jan 13, 2016 7:35 AM

Aug 2015
finally kougami is back...
Jan 18, 2016 3:18 PM

Aug 2011
Not really what I expected. After watching the movie, I feel like I'm back in the same situation as of before i watched it or heck, during the conclusion of season 1. Some scenes were mundane and others tolerable while the sheer amount of engrish wasn't pleasant to hear. I was really happy to see Akane and Kougami again but unfortunately this was not my cup of tea.
Jan 21, 2016 5:03 PM

Jun 2009
That more than made up for Season 2.
Jan 23, 2016 11:43 AM

Oct 2013
Akane is better and better every moment. She "grew" so much, compared to the 1st season.
It was so good seeing Kougami again!
I always liked this talk about freedom and choices and democracy...it's interesting to see how it isn't all black and white and to actually compare Sybil with some countries nowadays....
Jan 28, 2016 2:12 AM

Aug 2007
GLORIOUS NIPPON bringing peace and order to the damned barbarians. Only their hivemind has what it takes to bring stability to an otherwise world at war.

The best part about the movie is how their world only has two options. Either live in a world constantly at war because apparently people forgot the concept of law and order, or live in a totalitarian state governed by a hivemind of sociopaths as glorified livestock. You would think that some form of democracy would exist that can instill order without the need of the Sybil system would exist, but nope either take the hivemind or live in a hellhole world at war.

So hard to find the moral dilemma here...unless you actually want to live in a warzone outside of GLORIOUS NIPPON!
Jan 30, 2016 10:45 PM

Jul 2009
My one complaint: Why is Mika STILL alive? Uggggggh!
Feb 7, 2016 1:40 PM

Mar 2008
Sweanime said:
Can´t they just have sex, kiss and then get the shit done..

me since season 1

like holy hell give them some romance please, it doesn't have to be much but at least a hug or something??!!

tbh this movie is pure eye candy for me and not much else. It was extremely disappointing and I think A LOT more can be done with a war-setting such as this one. It was "good" in a way that they showed the harshness and reality of war but at times it felt like this was meant for masochists who enjoy all that gore @.@ engrish was super cringeworthy and the villains were just disappointing. typical good vs evil with so many forgettable characters... do not like.
Feb 7, 2016 1:51 PM

Jul 2015
#thereskogami2k16
Aaaaand he's gone again
My heart is broken
Feb 10, 2016 5:04 PM

Feb 2010
3 Clicks Left
4 Clicks Right
1 Click Left
2 Clicks Right

ACTIVATE, KOUGAMI SPECIAL
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Mar 15, 2016 8:49 PM

Jan 2014
Just got back from seeing the English dub theatrical release. Good movie. Didn't further the overall story much, but for what they were trying to accomplish they did a pretty damn good job. A lot of smart material, amazing action, and the dub was (mostly) excellent. 8/10.
Mar 15, 2016 8:57 PM

Oct 2011
Saw this at my theater now. OMG Awesome movie!!!! Hope for a season 3
Mar 16, 2016 9:53 AM

Mar 2008
Also saw this last night in theaters. The dub was tolerable but definitely not my preference. Seems like any more Psycho Pass content will just be a battle against Sybil's dominance in society and another chance for Sybil to assimilate Akane. Not that I can complain too much, battle of ideals is relatively amusing. Good to see Kougami back for the movie. He's such a good character.
Mar 16, 2016 10:00 AM

Apr 2015
Aghh when will the dub get released?? :/
Apr 13, 2016 9:46 AM

May 2015
Going to be a very biased opinion as I love Psycho-Pass to bits. You've been warned!

The english intro was pretty darn horrible, I tuned it out (watching the subbed version). (Edit: all the English was horrible, gave me a headache.)

To make up for that, the first fight was effing BADASS. Gave me a good reminder why I loved Psycho-Pass so much. (Edit: ALL the fights were awesome. Although leader assassin looked so petty next to Makishima's villian-ness.) The stellar OST is also a wonderful reminder of the first and second season.

And Akane... Akane is the definition of badass too. Out of the uniform into cute casual clothes like it's nothing. <3 I also like how they showed many sides of Akane, gentle and stubborn at the same time.

Okay, the rest will be something like a running commentary (because I got too excited to write anything more intelligent, sorry).

"You animals lost sight of true justice when you entrusted your fates to an oracle machine. Our wars won't make any sense to you now." Shots fired.

Dammit Akane, going to Shamballa alone?! Pretty sure Gino turned up at some point to face off with Kou in trailers though.
Gino is proper matured now. What a change from S1.

If there hasn't been any living person transported in the aircraft in a long time, why the hell are there so many passenger seats ; u ;
"[...] do what's necessary to live life according to your values and forging your own destiny." Oh, Professor Saiga.
Hello again Kamiya Hiroshi, I hear your voice everywhereeee.
Girl you stood in front of a tank? How much more badass can you get, Akane?

KOUGAMI'S APPEARAAAANCE. KOUGAMI /WAILS/ HOW I MISSED YOU
And Akane defeats Kougami first time! Epic!
When the light shines down on them it's like the heavens are smiling. YES.
Going to cooperate with Kou 'for the inspection'? Yea yea yea, Akane-chan. Just say you missed his face. And bring him some of his fave cigarettes.
SHE DID IT. OMFG SHE BROUGHT HIS CIGARETTES ALONG FUCK ME NOW.

It's really a Catch-22 situation though. To have peace as livestock under Sybil System or live in a constant battlefield everywhere else.

Guys, it's not right to chit-chat in the temple when everyone else is praying lol.
"Is that what you call justice? Ignore the law, involve anybody you can, and continue to fight in order to satisfy your self-centered pride?" Shots. Fired. Akane, damn.
I am sad they didn't share the bed. The tension is insane.
"But you aren't the kind of guy who wants to control people's hearts." Aww, Akane. <3

Now Kougane are separated, I hope they will meet again.
Kou v 3 of the assassins, that was thrilling.

All the ones in power are the fuckups with 300+ Psycho Passes. Greaaat.

KOUGANE MEET AGAIN. PRAISE THE HEAVENS.
Nooooooo, Sybil planned for Akane and Kougami to die like this?!

NIIIIICE, Gino fired the shot that blasted Nicholas Wong into smithereens. GINO I AM SO PROUD!

Shimotsuki is a bitch.

MAKISHIMAAAAA!!!!! They snuck him in as a hallucination! I love how emotional that was.

Akane v Sybil faceoff, intelligent discussion ver. Just as good as the one in S1.

GINO SAVING KOU'S ARSE! Them fighting together!!
That pan from the dead assassin's bits to Gino pointing the gun at Kou's head was legitimate art.
AND THEN HE LETS KOU GO!!!!
"I've learnt to compromise now." That means so much coming from Gino...
GINO GETS HIS PUNCH. YESSSS. I just love how they showed it from multiple angles.

The Ginokane moment near the end. My heart is so confused ?!?!
"He's no longer worth your attention." So that Akane has more time for you, Gino! You're a piece of work. <3

Aww, at the end, Sybil still won the democratic election. Bit of a pity.

Because I am biased, 9.5/10 (-0.5 for the awful English).

"Everyone wants to carve their scars into someone else; everyone wants to connect with someone else." -- Sonozaki Noriko, Kiznaiver
Apr 16, 2016 4:45 PM

Jul 2013
I enjoyed the movie very much, despite not being as good as the season 1 (expected as this is a movie, and is for that more rushed). The Engrish was so awful it was really funny (especially when Hiroshi Kamiya's character or Kougami talked, seriously).

It has action, Kougami kicking asses, Akane being the badass adorable she is and confronting Sybil again, Makishima's appearence in Kougami's mind made me unexplicably happy and Mika appeared in few scenes (though I found her more irritatating here than in the second season).
Too bad that the villains were just here to be the bad guys and Yayoi and the other Enforcers other than Ginoza received very few screentime, but well, it was a movie after all.

However... however... Why Kougami can't ended with Akane at the end? Why my ship can't be sailed? Why, Butcher, WHY?! ;_;

I don't know if there is going to be a third season (since the ending indicates that Sybil is advancing in other countries and that) but it seems like a good point to ends for good the Psycho-Pass story.
Apr 24, 2016 12:28 AM

Oct 2013
The movie was great, action packed like it should. Such a bummer we didn't get to see more Tsunemori x Kougami moment, i was hoping for a little bit of romance, oh well

Overall score 7/10
May 7, 2016 7:15 AM

Oct 2015
Good to see Psycho-Pass return to form after the mess that was season 2. Akane and Kougami are the main characters again, and the plot was not a rehash of season 1, but an original story which expands the setting.

However, I didn't really like the mercenary characters and the engrish was WAY too strong. It was hard to take the dialogue seriously at times because of all of the engrish.
7/10 for me.
May 11, 2016 8:05 PM
Mar 2009
Wow...quoting lengthy exposition in ENGRISH was probably the worst idea this director approved. Like, holy shit that was awful. To the people that say voice actors in English dubs sound flat, they need to see this movie. My ears, my sides.

Other than that terrible detraction, it was an alright movie. Didn't really see much of the other Enforcers, but at least Shinya had lots of screentime. And his story is most definitely over if they ever decide to make a season 3 which is sad to think about.
Jun 4, 2016 1:09 AM

Apr 2012
that was great, bit at the end looks like there will be more (hoping)
Jun 6, 2016 11:34 PM

Dec 2013
This was a cool movie. Really happy to see Kogami again!

Those mercenaries were cool. Seeing Kogami and Ginoza teaming up had me almost fanboying.

Fuck Sybil lol
Jun 8, 2016 4:48 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
xD Omg Shinya's English.

-sighs- Too bad Shinya won't be one of the main characters in the second season.
Jul 7, 2016 9:26 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing movie!

Lots of thoughts on this one.

Yeah tons of Engrish, even though the so called English characters can speak Japanese fluently afterwards XD

Animation is gorgeous!!! It's really a beauty, one of the best for sure. I also love the returning themes from Season 1 and especially the ED.

Though one thing i didn't like is the setting. If you look at the beginning, it featured Neo Tokyo and very much like Ghost in the Shell setting. Then we go to Shambala and it's weird to see high technology clashes with civil war of country who even struggles to make basic needs.

I do love how the choppers and everything is similar to Stand Alone Complex!

The movie does remind me why Kogami is badass and needs to return more frequently!!

Action is intense. Shame I was actually expecting Ginoza to use his bionic armor to deal with that cyborg guy, just to show us what happened to his arm back in S1.

Though it's a shame we only hear Kogami, Akane, Shion and Ginoza. We barely heard Yayoi and as usual Shimotsuki is annoying. And wow they brought back Makishima even if it's only an illusion.

And yes, Season 2 barely has any baring on this movie. You could watch S1 to Movie without missing anything other than Shimotsuki.

I know the producer of the series express more Psycho-Pass in the near future. I really want them to go back to Japan and make much more future tech. I understand they wanted to test to see if Sybil system will work overseas, but I just love seeing Neo Tokyo like that in high tech glory.

Heck Production IG should also make the new Ghost in the Shell along with it.

Maybe a crossover one time movie would be good to promote both new seasons :O

9/10 just for Kogami and Akane back together. I really hope for S3 in the near future!
SomaHeirJul 7, 2016 9:29 PM
Jul 8, 2016 3:17 PM

Jan 2015
The action in this movie was great, just visually impressive. Hopefully there's a season 3 in this great series!

8.5/10
Jul 14, 2016 3:01 PM

Jan 2009
Can someone tell me: why didn't the drones try to shoot Kougame at the helicopter part? He has a high criminal coefficient, after all.
And why wasn't Akane able to judge president Han? Weren't asymptomatic people judge at the end of Psych-Pass 2?
paulojr_mamJul 14, 2016 3:29 PM
"I've learned there are two currents of thoughts in human society. The opinion that there are things worth more than human life. And the opinion that there's nothing preferable to life". Wenli, Yang - LotGH
http://www.bluepasj.wordpress.com
Jul 16, 2016 9:35 PM

Jan 2014
I watched this with a special version with Japanese mixed with funimation dub, only engrish came from Kogami and Akane which makes sense for practicality.

Anyways as for the film to me it kind of felt like your standard anime movie, Psycho pass hasn't really been able capture the same appeal that I saw in S1 but the movie is entertaining and its kind of cool to see where Kogami went. Ghost Makishima showing up was prob my fav part, and Gino punching Kogami lol.

To me this movie is kind of meh, its not bad, animation and action is great and all but the movie itself nothing special either.
Jul 19, 2016 11:41 PM

Sep 2015
I really enjoyed this and I didn't even like Season 2 that much. Might not have even watched it if I didn't know Urobuchi came back to write it. I had my issues with it, and it failed to completely recapture the magic of the first series. But it definitely felt like a return to form starting with an engaging plot involving a military coup of a small underdeveloped Nation. It felt big and like a story with the expanded scope of a movie. All things you want out of a sequel film, and I think the studio delivered some great animation and well choreographed fight scenes to back it up.

So where it fell a little short of the mark for me was the execution of the plot in the writing. I have nothing against anime with a lot of talking, and the original series also loved to explain plot points with a lot of exposition and quotes from philosophers. But especially around the beginning I found the sheer amount of telling over showing to be a little exhausting. I also wasn't the biggest fan of Kougami's plot with the rebels. He's always danced this line but his character just felt too messianic for me here and not anti-hero enough. And I think it failed to make me care about the rebels even the one who's name we actually learn.

It was hard for me to muster much sympathy when the movie guns so many of them down in countless scenes of gratuitous violence. After awhile it just stops having any effect whatsoever even becoming kind of darkly comical. Still there was a lot of things I liked. I found the CG more effective here than in the show (where it wasn't bad either), and it told a worthwhile story that gave even more closure to fans of the first series who weren't as taken by the second. I also felt Akane's big scene at the end with Sibyl was really effective, it's hard to believe she's even the same character from the beginning of the show.

All said and done I'd give this about an 8/10. I found it a pretty satisfying continuation with a meaty new plot, a lot of blood and guts and some nice little moments between its main cast. I didn't exactly feel chills, but I had a smile on my face when the first ED played over the closing credits. It'd earned that nostalgic fuzzy feeling.
Aug 10, 2016 8:22 AM

May 2010
I honestly doubting the likelihood of the WHOLE planet outside of Japan being at war.
It almost seemed like the writers of psycho-pass used the planet being at war to infer a justification for the Sibyl system.
It's not completely impossible, but the fact that we don't get a resonable explanation leaves me hungry for answers.
In order for season 3 to be successful it MUST go into the history of Sibyls inception and how the planet got to its current state.
And the reasons MUST be philosophically convincing.
These questions must be answered in the nxt season if the creators want to keep my high regards
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» Can We Just Pretend Like Season 2 Never Happened?

purple_rayn - Aug 5, 2015

10 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 11, 10:39 PM

» Can I pass season 2 before watching this movie?

jonnn9 - Jul 14, 2022

5 by Apoc_luther7 »»
Aug 11, 2022 5:18 PM

» Psycho-Pass Movie

Airwaker123 - Nov 1, 2015

27 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Jun 30, 2021 12:35 PM

» does anyone know if it will have limited Blurays at the screening like GITS Arise, or are we gonna have to wait?

kuroluka - Dec 20, 2014

3 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Jun 29, 2021 5:01 PM

» Gen Urobuchi will write Psycho-Pass movie

deg - Sep 27, 2014

27 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Jun 29, 2021 5:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.