Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 15, 2015 6:53 PM

Jan 2013
Strange confession, what does that even mean.
Good episode though
Jul 15, 2015 7:27 PM

Jun 2013
Very cute episode! Had to be one of my favorites :)
Jul 15, 2015 8:27 PM

Oct 2011
Whoa I thought something was gonna happen

Dat confession but it was something else OMG

Maybe she'll reveal her feelings next episode?
Jul 15, 2015 8:32 PM

Sep 2013
My School Days Story ;)

Damn son :O
Takeo is so buff, makes me look pathetic. :(
Gotta start working on those gains.

Jul 15, 2015 9:28 PM
Jul 2018
Was that girl introduced before in the story in the manga?
Jul 15, 2015 9:34 PM

May 2012
I liked Saijou personality and she is very cute too. It's hard to chose one of the girls (Yamato, Ai and Saijo), i like them all.

I need to get the OST from this anime. So many nice songs.
KaeUBWJul 15, 2015 9:38 PM
I despise woke people.
Jul 15, 2015 9:36 PM

Aug 2014
What? As a person? What a stupid plot twist. That ending just ruined the episode. I was loving the drama and everything.... and then she says she likes him, but not in a romantic way. Pffff, stupid.
Jul 15, 2015 9:37 PM

Jan 2014
like him as a person? since when is that a thing lmao
Jul 15, 2015 9:55 PM
Sep 2014
OH MY GOD, this is what I had been waiting for!!!
I do think Saijou likes Takeo in a romantic way, but she knows she can't interfere in Takeo and Yamato's relationship, so she decides to be his "disciple" in order to be closer to him.
Also, it seems Suna will start to like this girl, huh? I mean, he doesn't like superficial girls and Saijou likes Takeo as a person after getting to know him a little bit better.
Idk, I like the idea of Suna developing a liking for Saijou... a lot :3

Jul 15, 2015 10:13 PM

Jun 2014
Takeo is an OP protagonist and has a harem?
Jul 15, 2015 10:54 PM

Mar 2012
A new challenger has appeared! Fortunately for Yamato, Takeo will never pick up on those hints at all. I look forward to seeing this "master-disciple" relationship now with Saijou. xD
Jul 15, 2015 10:58 PM

May 2014
Finally something happens ..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2015 11:00 PM

Nov 2012
is 'she's kawaii' the new 'SUKIDA!!' lol

and best reaction face
Jul 15, 2015 11:38 PM

Apr 2014
Don't want this to become Haremonogatari :/
Jul 15, 2015 11:45 PM

Dec 2014
Hmmm, an oppai-loli appears. XD
Mariya looks better than Yamato, imo.
Jul 16, 2015 12:50 AM

Mar 2015
Love triangle!!!! Love it, finally some conflict in the relationship.
Jul 16, 2015 1:04 AM

Jan 2011
I think Takeo is pretty single-minded on this. A girl pretty much has to hit him over the head (several times) to get him to notice that she is interested in him. Yamato totally has his attention now, so Mariya may not be able to make any progress. On the other hand Suna may find her liking for Takeo, and her lack of interest in him, to be appealing.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 16, 2015 1:30 AM
Mar 2015
WOW, PEOPLE, YOU NEVER FAIL TO SURPRISE ME. -_- When Oda appeared you were quick to judge him and accuse of ill-intentions towards Takeo/Yamato and he wasnt. even. a bit.
Then a big-busted girl appears who is basically trying to cover her true intentions by asking to be Takeo's apprentice and people go all over her saying how cute she is and even going as FAR AS SEEING HER AS A POTENTIAL MATCH FOR SUNA! WHAT??
Are you guys for real?! HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE THAT MASTER-APPRENTICE/I LIKE YOU AS A PERSON BULLSHIT SERIOUSLY? Its clear as a day that she likes Takeo and it was a smart move to get closer to him cause she knows she would get rejected if she confessed. Hence, she even got him a towel that MATCHES hers! And just look at her face in the end. That Maria has definetely smth planned. I feel sorry for Yamato.

AND SUNA GOT NO FEELINGS FOR MARIA. Its so obvious that he offered her a piggy-back ride (twice!) just to confirm whether she is into Takeo or not! Suna is smart and he does things for a reaon. Thats why later he told Yamato that Maria might have feelings for her boyfriend.
He is just keeping an eye on Maria.
IMHO, SUNA DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER THAN THE GIRL WHO PLAYS DIRTY AND TRIES TO STEAL SOMEONES BOYFRIEND WHILE LYING ABOUT HER TRUE INTENTIONS.
nozomidream9Jul 16, 2015 1:41 AM
Jul 16, 2015 2:01 AM

Aug 2013
Oh, damn, Saijou's a cutie huh.

Dem boobs too, whorrey sheet.

Yamato is cute and all, but it seems like every girl they introduce always blows her out of the water. Ai is easily best girl. Not a single girl in this show can come close to the same level as her.

Saijou just seems more fun to be around...plus dat bod. You got some stiff competition Yamato...though Takeo is too dense for her to ever be a true threat.
Jul 16, 2015 2:09 AM

Jan 2014
can't wait to see more of saijou
Jul 16, 2015 2:14 AM

Feb 2012
I think this is the best episode thus far. Disciple my butt, she's clearly a rival. LOL! She's charming also though.

I clearly like Ai the most, but that's clearly not going to happen no matter how hard I hope. New girl is also promising, but lets see if Yamada will step up.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jul 16, 2015 2:47 AM

Apr 2009
nozomidream9 said:
WOW, PEOPLE, YOU NEVER FAIL TO SURPRISE ME. -_- When Oda appeared you were quick to judge him and accuse of ill-intentions towards Takeo/Yamato and he wasnt. even. a bit.
Then a big-busted girl appears who is basically trying to cover her true intentions by asking to be Takeo's apprentice and people go all over her saying how cute she is and even going as FAR AS SEEING HER AS A POTENTIAL MATCH FOR SUNA! WHAT??
Are you guys for real?! HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE THAT MASTER-APPRENTICE/I LIKE YOU AS A PERSON BULLSHIT SERIOUSLY? Its clear as a day that she likes Takeo and it was a smart move to get closer to him cause she knows she would get rejected if she confessed. Hence, she even got him a towel that MATCHES hers! And just look at her face in the end. That Maria has definetely smth planned. I feel sorry for Yamato.

AND SUNA GOT NO FEELINGS FOR MARIA. Its so obvious that he offered her a piggy-back ride (twice!) just to confirm whether she is into Takeo or not! Suna is smart and he does things for a reaon. Thats why later he told Yamato that Maria might have feelings for her boyfriend.
IMHO, SUNA DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER THAN THE GIRL WHO PLAYS DIRTY AND TRIES TO STEAL SOMEONES BOYFRIEND WHILE LYING ABOUT HER TRUE INTENTIONS.

THIS. I don't think that she's "nice" or even a competition for Yamato. Like, when she commented how lame it was of them getting the same phone strap, she sounded so arrogant. At that point I already started to dislike her.
Jul 16, 2015 2:56 AM

Dec 2010
nozomidream9 said:

+1. The only thing I like about the new girl is those melons.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2015 3:00 AM
Apr 2010
Corwen said:
nozomidream9 said:

Isn't that enough for falling in love?
Jul 16, 2015 3:30 AM

Mar 2014
Sweden was mentioned in an anime

Jimmie must be damn proud

nozomidream9 said:

PRAISE

People need to stop thinking with their genitals Unless it's yaoi
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 16, 2015 5:05 AM

Oct 2009
sadboynerd said:
can't wait to see more of saijou

Me too, she's interesting XD
Jul 16, 2015 5:32 AM

Dec 2012
No new Op/End T-T. This episode was very good, Takeo can't believe that another girl love him. Yamato was still cute in this episode, a bit jealous but she is right.
Jul 16, 2015 5:47 AM

Jul 2013
KBM15 said:
Corwen said:

Isn't that enough for falling in love?

PREACH! Oppai is love, oppai is life!

These hypocritical bitches are hilarious. I personally know girls (take note of the plural) who would go to any length to be with someone they have a crush on even though the guy already has girlfriends.

What oppai girl did was so tame I'll put a hungry kitten above it in the danger level chart. In all honesty these bitches would lynch oppai girl if she straight up confessed too, like you're not allowed to fall in love with someone taken for whatever reason. Not like anyone even need to worry considering how simple-minded Takeo is.
Jul 16, 2015 6:03 AM
Jul 2018
I love Yamato's friends, the expressions are hilarious. The relay was fun too, Takeo is seriously OP.

nozomidream9 said:

+1
removed-userJul 23, 2015 2:01 AM
Jul 16, 2015 6:45 AM

Jan 2015
and so Yamato got a rival!! oh well Saijou is pretty cute too but I'd still take Yamato's side, tho that look Suna gave to Saijou when she asked Takeo to meet after school was priceless like girl stay away don't cause any troubles to my mate or I'll b**ch slap you, and now I kinda think it's time for Suna to get a gf himself =_=
Jul 16, 2015 6:47 AM
Nov 2014
Nice episode, some drama is good for this show.
Jul 16, 2015 7:33 AM

Dec 2013
ichii_1 said:

Damn son :O
Takeo is so buff, makes me look pathetic. :(
Gotta start working on those gains.

^Somebody please make a gif of This Takeo Twerking XD

The episode was good. I don't doubt that the new girl has feelings for Takeo, but the way she's going about things is obviously not going to work with him. Still, considering how she seems a bit more "street-smart" than Yamato, she could potentially get under her skin, rather than Takeo's.

Stay strong Yamato!

By the way, the Swedish relay sounds real tough for the last two legs. Considering how new girl had to run 300M, I'm surprised that Takeo still won after they fell behind so much.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 16, 2015 7:38 AM

Jul 2009
I feel this show has stagnated and run out of things to say about Takeo and Yamato. Why should I care about them when their relationship is more or less the same since they started dating? I can count how many times they've held hands in FIFTEEN episodes on one hand, and they've only even tried kissing a single time. I've finally had enough and dropped it.

This notion of purity in anime girls is taken to the extreme here. It's both unrealistic and unpleasant to watch now that the sheen has wore off. I would've given this a 9 if it had ended after one cour but after that point it sank so hard Titanic would get jealous. Why should I care when nothing ever happens and everything stays the same?
Check out my eurobeat guide. Who knows, you might find yourself a new favourite genre!
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=738669
Jul 16, 2015 7:49 AM

Sep 2010
takeo u damn playboy: first yamato, then ai and now saijo? i envy you and your perfect manly body T^T

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Jul 16, 2015 8:13 AM

Feb 2011
mmm, maybe takeo is insisting too much on the "i'm not popular" thing..

takeo looks very fit to be a sport trainer :o
lol, scare them to make them run faster xD that totally works

mariya is falling for him... that was coming..
the first towel xD

becoming friends with her seems the right thing to do, hope rinko won't do anything dumb...

"lean on my shoulder" xD more like "grab on my shoulder" xD

eh, that master thing looks like taking the soft route to get closer to him, yamato will not approve
ZeandoJul 16, 2015 8:22 AM

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jul 16, 2015 9:03 AM

Sep 2014
That was a nice episode. Thought a love triangle was gonna happen, but it didn't in the end. Good stuff. Let's see what happens next.
Jul 16, 2015 9:20 AM

May 2013
Why does every single girl that are linked to Takeo are the ones that im rooting for (from Rinko, Ai and this new girl omg)
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jul 16, 2015 9:27 AM
Jul 2014
lol yanmato went yandere mode. noticed that she said she wants to make friends with that girl. yanmato is already subconsciously planning for the kill.
step 1, make friends
step 2, become best friends
step 3, have a sleep over
step 4, go to kitchen-grab knife-return to bedroom-raise knife over sleeping victim- YANDERE MODE FULL BLAST-stabs victim multiple times as she screams and smiles
step 5, cut up body of victim and store in luggage
step 6, throw luggage into deep sea in the middle of the night
kcazzzJul 17, 2015 9:47 PM
Jul 16, 2015 10:05 AM

Mar 2015
I laughed my ass off like an idiot through the whole episode.

Jul 16, 2015 10:17 AM
Jul 2015
Takeo needs dat threesome
Jul 16, 2015 11:04 AM

Oct 2014
Of course you can be friends with you love rival, Yamato! You're both adorable
Wait, did you just say that Jojo is shit?
Jul 16, 2015 11:57 AM

Jan 2014
Yamato for Yandere!
Yamato should just suffocate that big melons Maria.
Jul 16, 2015 12:07 PM
Aug 2013
Corwen said:
nozomidream9 said:

Women can be vicious. I personally have tried to manipulate situations so that I could be close to the guy I like (except he didn't have a gf), but I'm sure as hell there are plenty of girls who do it despite the guy being in a relationship. I mean, clearly, that's why there are such things as affairs.
I don't know how anybody could like this new girl. I already have the feeling that she's going to be doing something to try to get in the way of Yamato and Takeo. Don't like her one bit.
Suna's sister is in a different situation, because she loved Takeo enough to support Yamato and see how happy Takeo is with her. This new girl on the other hand, doesn't love him enough probably, or she wouldn't try to do anything suspicious.
Jul 16, 2015 12:15 PM
Mar 2015
shiroi-ookami said:
nozomidream9 said:

THIS. I don't think that she's "nice" or even a competition for Yamato. Like, when she commented how lame it was of them getting the same phone strap, she sounded so arrogant. At that point I already started to dislike her.

Exactly. And then she went and bought a matching towel for Takeo.
Jul 16, 2015 12:17 PM
Mar 2015
Comic_Sans said:
Sweden was mentioned in an anime

Jimmie must be damn proud

nozomidream9 said:

PRAISE

People need to stop thinking with their genitals Unless it's yaoi

XD
Jul 16, 2015 12:20 PM
Mar 2015
FueledbyKass said:
Corwen said:

Women can be vicious. I personally have tried to manipulate situations so that I could be close to the guy I like (except he didn't have a gf), but I'm sure as hell there are plenty of girls who do it despite the guy being in a relationship. I mean, clearly, that's why there are such things as affairs.
I don't know how anybody could like this new girl. I already have the feeling that she's going to be doing something to try to get in the way of Yamato and Takeo. Don't like her one bit.
Suna's sister is in a different situation, because she loved Takeo enough to support Yamato and see how happy Takeo is with her. This new girl on the other hand, doesn't love him enough probably, or she wouldn't try to do anything suspicious.

Agree.
Jul 16, 2015 3:32 PM

Apr 2013
The part where Takeo got caught piggybacking Saijou by Yamato was hilarious.

This anime is shaping up to be the romcom AOTY.
Jul 16, 2015 7:18 PM

Aug 2013
Donovyn said:
Takeo needs dat threesome

Takeo is almost certainly too much man for one woman.
Jul 16, 2015 9:35 PM
Aug 2014
Best episode in a while, part of the best arc in the manga for a while.

Don't think Saijo is trying to be that manipulative from the start. It was more that she chickened out after her initial confession. (by the chicken coop, though I doubt there is any connotation there in Japanese).

She actually likes Takeo, which is one reason why people think there is potential for her with Suna, perhaps not now but in the long run. He didn't like the other girls primarily because they treated Takeo poorly, but here is a girl who actually likes Takeo. The other factor, which they show in his expression in this episode, is that she actually prefers Takeo to him, to the point that she is super disappointed whenever he tries to step in (unlike any other girl at the school would be). The combination of liking Takeo + being a challenge may be enough to get Suna's interest, not now, but perhaps in the future.

Big spoilers from the Manga for the next episode
Jul 17, 2015 1:10 AM

Mar 2013
Saijou is cute but she was destined to lose the Takeobowl
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2015

375 by Nakiri_Haato »»
Mar 12, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2015

161 by zibus »»
Feb 25, 10:27 PM

» How can they have sex? ( 1 2 3 )

ichii_1 - Apr 29, 2015

116 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 13, 2015

324 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

raveninthemuddle - Apr 4, 2015

435 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 1:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.