Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 21, 2014 9:11 AM

Jun 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was hoping they wouldn't trip up the love/serious scene. All in all it was a pretty good show. I hope the sales do well
Let’s say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. You don’t want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! YOU'RE STILL IN BED! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads! But you can’t stop! THAT’S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK! DO YOU GET IT? ~ Gintoki
An unforeseen situation... An unexpected turn of events... In the face of those, you too will face your true self. — Makishima Shougo
Sep 21, 2014 9:32 AM

Nov 2007
The valentine's day experiment, because she gave everyone her chocolate. lol @ trap. So it was admiration that she has. She was about to give it again, but Nozaki-kun accidentally dropped it.

Summer festival and the trap really invited Nobu's character. lol~ he wants to say something good about him. lol ~ Nozaki-kun is there, too, for ideas. Wow @ he can see which type of couple they are with his imaginations. She met him because everyone are on their own. That hug made her remember about the first time she fell in love, which is the first day of school. lol @ her imagination.

Spilled out confession, and he said he likes the firework.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 21, 2014 9:55 AM

May 2009
If you missed it: Nozaki's father, mother and younger brother
Sep 21, 2014 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
Aww, that was cute. Well, I wasn't expecting actual romance in this series but there was a little connection there between Chiyo and Nozaki.

And oh I think she looks cute in that yutaka. Seo should of dressed up also...I would of loved to see her wear one at the festival. But overall, I thought the show was pretty funny. 7/10. That scene with the fireworks near the end is pretty :>
Sep 21, 2014 10:35 AM
Jan 2010
Of course, Nozaki. Sakura loves fireworks. LOL Couldnt' say I did't see that coming. But the almost-love-scene was still good.

So SakuraXNozaki, KashimaXHorichan, SeoXWaka, and MikorinXFigures? LMAO
Sep 21, 2014 10:46 AM

Apr 2014
Thanks for the laughs, GSN. Definitely the brightest spot in the Summer season.
Nop.
Sep 21, 2014 12:43 PM

Aug 2008
Fantastic comedy anime! The whole cast is super fun to watch and the gags always work!

Waka and his imagination! LOL
Hori taking pictures at an odd angle! LOL

We all knew it, it wasn't a confession. XD But the moment he leaned toward Sakura's ear was very sweet and romantic. :)

I really want a s2, but above all things, PLEASE ANIMATE ORESAMA TEACHER!!
Sep 21, 2014 12:45 PM

Jul 2010
Sakura stalking Nozaki to give him the chocolate but couldn't xD
Nozaki don't like White Day for being too bland, instantly blacklisted by the girls!
I hope Okada was alright, Seo bring him to a car.
Kashima's way to give her homemade chocolate.
Nozaki misunderstanding the situation and thinks Sakura is a sadist!
Sakura and Seo wanting to hear Kashima's singing voice while covering their ears.
That never-ending praise cycle with Mikorin!
Waka misunderstood and thought Kashima is Seo's boyfriend ^^ His imagination!
Hori and Kashima meets.
Sakura bumping into Nozaki. Sakura being represented by her ribbon ^^

I didn't exactly see such an adorable second half for this episode! Nozaki taking a bite from Sakura's candied apple!
Sakura being lifted again and reminded of their first meeting when they were both late for school.
Sakura having a different ribbon and hairstyle! Nozaki falling asleep while climbing the school gate xD
Sakura basically confessing, Nozaki responds about him feeling the same! For the fireworks.
Dense till the end, but that is what Sakura loves about him ^^. A really cute end seeing Sakura liking Nozaki more and more.
A hilarious anime that will be missed for sure.
Sep 21, 2014 12:47 PM

Oct 2013
Nice episode to cap off a great show. Hopefully there will be a season 2. I really don't know how much more manga material there is left but I hope that they can get at least another dozen or so episodes of the same quality and humour.
The world’s not perfect, but it’s there for us trying the best it can. That’s what makes it so damn beautiful.
Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Sep 21, 2014 12:47 PM

Jun 2013
The ending with both of them watching the fireworks was really nice.
Sep 21, 2014 12:49 PM

Mar 2013
I want season 2 starting next week!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2014 12:50 PM

Apr 2011
Loved this episode!
So sad that it's over now though
Waka thinking Kashima was a girl was funny too
May our fates intertwine verily. - Noragami
Sep 21, 2014 12:50 PM

Sep 2009
definetly the comedy of the season.
Sep 21, 2014 12:51 PM

Jun 2012
Loved this. It was hilarious and ending was so beautiful. That confession scene was so expected though :D
Sep 21, 2014 12:51 PM

Oct 2012
This was my favorite show this season, really funny, cute and random. 8/10 for me.
bastek66 said:

That was nice.
This episode was funny as always but that one-sided love between Sakura and Nozaki is still there after all :(.
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Sep 21, 2014 12:55 PM

Aug 2010
Adorable and funny ep :D I just loved this series. It was perfect >.<! Enjoyed every ep <3 10/10

Seo's story about Okada being drove away by a truck and never seen again was hilarious XD

Kashima making homemade choco copying the store's one to trick Hori was lol XD

Lol'd so much at Nozaki's misunderstanding that Sakura is so sadistic she was happy he ate choco from the floor XD

Mikorin praising Sakura's yukata waiting to be praised like a little kid was so cute XD Best girl :3

"And that woman running towards us over there is probably gonna make ur life miserable" when Seo was running over to Waka XD

HOLY SHIT!! Waka's imagination is *A* Kawaii Seo gave me a nose bleed HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG <3<3

Hori's seriousness in taking pics imagining the situations was really nice ^^

Sakura and Nozaki's first meeting was really cute :3 Her imagination of his gap moe being a delinquent but coming because he wanted the flower was lol.

Wasn't this the chap where it was revealed that Mamiko = Mikorin+Sakura?

Poor Mikorin though...until the very end Mikorinx2D OTP XD

And Nozaki's otouto had a cameo :3
Sep 21, 2014 12:57 PM

Nov 2007
Omg hell...that was the best XD
I almost feel bad for Sakura but i am sure she will get her chance someday,so...
I love fireworks too;)

I didn't even plan to watch this anime at first because i can't stand romance usually...but this really had more comedy than anything.....but even if there was more romance,i am sure i would be able to stand it because the characters are very likeable.

Also,Mikorin is my new fave bishoujo:*

I need to check the manga now.
Sep 21, 2014 12:58 PM

Sep 2013
All the way to the end, Chiyo is just to damn cute.

May 2014
bastek66 said:

DD:!

I lov this anime, it was really funny!
Sakura = FAIL xD!!

Dec 2011
Awh, that was nice! Well, I think they focused on the romance part a little bit too much, but still - nice episode. Great end to an awesome adaptation. Srsly, gonna miss my Sunday nights with Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.
Kashima's and Hori's moments were my fav! And Mikorin is so alone, lol.
Sep 21, 2014 1:01 PM
Jan 2014
Saving the best for last. I'm definitely going to miss this anime now. It was one of the best this season.

This episode had it all, literally. It didn't neglect any of the characters. From the funny misunderstandings in the first half, to the romance teasing in the second one.

Chiyo and Mikorin looked really good in those yukata. Watching the burst of compliments between them was interesting. Mikorin was craving for more appropriate ones though.

I liked how everyone was dragged in with their suitable counterpart, except Mikorin though. Oh well, he still has his dating sims.

That was the best moment for Chiyo to remember how she met Nozaki at the opening ceremony. It was funny how the last words of her sentence slipped out from her mouth, as soon as the fireworks ended. That was extreme teasing though, even if I didn't expect much romance between the two anyway. At least they have some form of a connection and an small indirect kiss if you count the candy apple.

I liked the closure with all of the couples and Nozaki's family present.

Solid 7/10 overall with a strong desire for a follow-up season.

Aug 2011
I'm gonna miss this hilarious anime, especially the great characters. This anime certainly had the best characters of the summer =D
8/10 for me.
Mar 2012
The ending was less troll-ish than I thought it would be. I hope there's a second season!
Sep 21, 2014 1:02 PM

Apr 2008
Barion-Zara said:
Adorable and funny ep :D I just loved this series. It was perfect >.<! Enjoyed every ep <3 10/10

Seo's story about Okada being drove away by a truck and never seen again was hilarious XD

Kashima making homemade choco copying the store's one to trick Hori was lol XD

Lol'd so much at Nozaki's misunderstanding that Sakura is so sadistic she was happy he ate choco from the floor XD

Mikorin praising Sakura's yukata waiting to be praised like a little kid was so cute XD Best girl :3

"And that woman running towards us over there is probably gonna make ur life miserable" when Seo was running over to Waka XD

HOLY SHIT!! Waka's imagination is *A* Kawaii Seo gave me a nose bleed HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG <3<3

Hori's seriousness in taking pics imagining the situations was really nice ^^

Sakura and Nozaki's first meeting was really cute :3 Her imagination of his gap moe being a delinquent but coming because he wanted the flower was lol.

Wasn't this the chap where it was revealed that Mamiko = Mikorin+Sakura?

Poor Mikorin though...until the very end Mikorinx2D OTP XD

And Nozaki's otouto had a cameo :3

These are exactly my thoughts too!!!!!!

Man those last couple of Sakura-Nozaki scenes really had me in high tension though... ^^;

Would love for there to be a season 2!!!
Sep 21, 2014 1:02 PM
Jul 2018
Nozaki's misunderstanding about Sakura being a sadist and wanted him to eat the chocolate from the floor was a lol.

Waka's imagination of a moe Seo was cute.

The first meeting between Sakura and Nozaki was nice.

Nozaki and Sakura watched fireworks at the end.
Sep 21, 2014 1:04 PM

Sep 2010
I want another season!!!!!!!

Anyway I liked the ending because given the story this was probably the most we could get.

I want another season!!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2014 1:05 PM

Dec 2012
Hoping for a second season! Definitely one of the best this summer.
Sep 21, 2014 1:05 PM

Jun 2014
I was pretty sure Nozaki won't kiss her but i had a little bit of hope :)) but in the end that was so hilarious and the whole episode made me laugh so hard also the ending warmed my heart 10/10 for this series best comedy anime for me , made me laugh every minute of all the episodes in tears sometimes :D, hope they will make a season 2 :D
Sep 21, 2014 1:07 PM

Apr 2014
damn it why do i keep expecting romance...
gekkan is by far the best anime of this season

hope there is a 2nd season or atleast faster subs for the manga

10/10 best comedy of 2014
Sep 21, 2014 1:10 PM

Jul 2014
I was sad but content with the ending. All the couples were spending time together, how lovely. 10/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2014 1:10 PM

Apr 2010
This was the best anime of this season in my opinion and it's a shame it's already over would have loved to see more.
The ending was at it was expected to be.
Nozaki misunderstanding the situation again as usual, hopefully Sakura will be able to convey her feelings at some point.
Sep 21, 2014 1:13 PM

May 2007
"We don't need White Day." ---> "No obligatory chocolate for Nozaki. He isn't taking it seriously."

He loves fireworks too, ahhh Sakura maybe in the near future.

You know when you really enjoyed a show and loved it when it shows flashbacks of scenes from earlier episodes and it brings a smile to your face and you decide to re-watch those flashbacks a few more times.

I am going to miss this show quite a lot like everyone before me has said. It's quite sad to not see a 2nd season being announced, I guess I wasn't lucky enough for all the shows I loved getting a second season and it being announced at the end of the first season like Baby Steps, Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus (to some degree with the Book of Murder OVAs) and Tokyo Ghoul to some extent but I just hate the pacing problem with the anime studio cutting out and changing important events and scenes.

I'm giving this anime a 9/10, it was a really sweet and funny series and I hope we get a second season.
JCDRANZERSep 21, 2014 1:46 PM
Sep 21, 2014 1:20 PM

May 2013
That was a nice ending. I laughed at Kashima carrying Hori at the end there. I'm gonna miss this anime. I would definitely want a second season for this.
Sep 21, 2014 1:21 PM

Nov 2012
NICEEEEEE EPISODE........
It might have been a misunderstanding, but Nozaki did a really nice thing when he ate that chocolate......
LOL @ Waka imagination......
LOL when Sakura found Nozaki, how he made comments of her hair and the Yukata......
There was no Kiss, but wasn't there an indirect kiss when Nozaki took a bite of her candy apple???
Sakura used to have her hair just like Mamiko. I guess Nozaki might have used Sakura as inspiration to draw Mamiko.
Really nice ending with all the couples together.......

I want a second season pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Sep 21, 2014 1:26 PM

Feb 2014
Of course, of course they didn't kiss and Nozaki misunderstood, oh well, this series was probably one of my favorites in this year, 10/10.
Sep 21, 2014 1:30 PM
Jul 2018
Great ending to a very good series. One of the few shows of the summer season which I genuinely looked forward to and I had a lots of laughs.

I keep my fingers crossed for another season.

8-9/10
Sep 21, 2014 1:31 PM

Jan 2014
Loved the comedy in this anime alot, was hoping for more romance closure but I guess they'll leave that for season 2? (assuming there's gonna be a season 2 right?... right? D:)

Definitely one of the better anime this season. 8/10
Sep 21, 2014 1:31 PM

Apr 2010
I have the feeling I'll never be able to laugh like this in my life. We need a second season, plz! This anime (and Barakamon) was my favourite of the season, so funny, cute and heartwarming. I'm going to miss it very much.
I'll forever suffer for Mikorin, it seems he's gonna be the only one left alone, while the other couples are set (without realizing it XD). Mikorin you are cute the way you are ç_ç
Sep 21, 2014 1:33 PM

Mar 2014
Man I'm going to miss this show so much, one of my favorites this season.

Will keep my fingers crossed for a second season. Does anyone know if there is enough material or if it has performed well so far?
Sep 21, 2014 1:38 PM
Oct 2010
God dammit, it's over. I really want another season for this. The most hilarious part of this episode was when ken was going through nozaki's submissions.. just lol
Sep 21, 2014 1:39 PM

Apr 2011
Love the last episode so much! Fave scenes:

My otome heart was tortured really bad there xDDDD Those three scenes made my heart go wild, especially the firework scene that I ran around my room screaming and banging my fist on a wall (I kid you not) xDDDD

Anyway, I spied Nozaki's family. That means there might be a second season ne? ;)
abiranzSep 21, 2014 1:52 PM
Sep 21, 2014 1:43 PM
May 2008
I was serioulsy shaking after that episode. It was good as always and although I saw that coming at the end it still hurts in my chest that they didn't kissed and idk what to say my brain is kinda dead now because I'm actually satisfied with the ending and my feelings are like both is good but no but yes

I am hella sad that it ended :< I hope we're getting a second season some time. It was great and (sadly?) the highlight of my summer break to look forward to ♥
Haruka-SDOct 9, 2014 4:01 PM
Sep 21, 2014 1:44 PM

Jul 2010
Funny as hell, cute and awesome - thats what this series was/is.I wish Nozaki would've been more serious about Sakura tho but oh well, it's Nozaki lol.
9/10 and waiting for second season, which has to happen.If not im definitely going to read manga.
Oh and Mikorin ftw.
Sep 21, 2014 1:45 PM

Apr 2014
Didn't expect to like this show but I did anyway. Season 2 when?
your waifu is shit
Sep 21, 2014 1:49 PM

Jul 2013
I'm so gonna miss this anime. I hope they're making season 2
9.5/10 series.
Sep 21, 2014 1:49 PM

Aug 2008
The fireworks scene was really well done.

Second season, please!

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Sep 21, 2014 1:50 PM

May 2010
oh wow this final episode was great,especially the fireworks part. i really hope this sells well and we see a second season cause i will miss this show next week.

well deserved 9/10 in my opinion,funny and very cute.
Sep 21, 2014 1:50 PM

Feb 2012
Nozaki, Not sure if dense, or just trolling..
Entertaining all the way to the end, the characters were adorable little fools
Sep 21, 2014 1:54 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
When they were sitting there watching the fireworks I was saying to myself: "please don't let this end with the cliché of her confessing and then the guy not hearing it because of the background noise, please anything but that..."

...and guess what happened -.-
T.T

well whatever this was mostly a comedy rather than a drama so I guess it's okay

anyway for being just a short romcom I think this anime was honestly quite hilarious more often than not, Chiyo was unbelievably cute when blushing and Mikorin was just the icing on the cake

8/10
Sep 21, 2014 2:00 PM

Apr 2014
Enjoyable anime. Nice opening. 7/10
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2014

199 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 26, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2014

186 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 5, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2014

154 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Jan 27, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

150 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Jan 24, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2014

183 by bakakisima »»
Jan 24, 5:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.