Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 19, 2014 5:42 PM

Mar 2014
Gawsh... like Yurika

like even in the mos of the Opening and some of the ending, she seems quite Sad/pitiful

like.... wow. i don't know how i feel about this tbh ._.

anyways, good episode, im actually expecting some good action in the tournament, the action they showed in the first episode was pretty fluid and cool.
Jul 19, 2014 6:43 PM

Dec 2011
That is a unique way to possess someone. Hahaha.

The chaos of this episode is less compared to the first one. Can't wait to see this competition.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2014 12:25 AM

Sep 2011
Everything with yurika is comedy gold, i love her sillyness. Not funny as the 1 ep but still i like this ep.
AndroidJacketJul 20, 2014 9:09 PM
Jul 20, 2014 10:33 AM

Oct 2012
Yurika's seiyuu is pretty bad. So far it's worse than first ep but I wonder if they starts acting as a club.
Jul 20, 2014 10:39 AM

May 2010
Just give me Yurika damn it

The OP has some amazing colors and seriously, I can't tell who is the main girl. I just hope it is Yurika (something unlikely) I have a feeling that it is that blonde but then again I am not sure, Kiriha and Sanae are very likely candidates. Or it can be one-of-a-kind type of series in which there is a sudden twist and someone from outside wins like that club president.

Dem going home was hilarious n I wouldn't mind if Yurika is gonna sleep in my room, Koutarou shouldn't either.

Yurika I would believe you if I was Koutarou!

Sanae is surprisingly cute, didn't expect. Dat possession though.

Make my Yurika win or I will rage-quit Can I give the best seiyuu award to Yurika's VA?

Did they just broke the "transfer student" record? I have never seen so many of them at the same time.

Did I just see Rika? Yes, my Yurika won!

Dat ED is lovable! And is it just me or more budget was spent on Yurika than others?

Man what an episode, as I thought it is my type of show. 9.5/10
Jul 20, 2014 12:53 PM
Jun 2014
Thai777 said:
Lol the episode was a little bit predictable but I like how its lighthearted.

I like how Sanae is showing some hint of love, and get close to him like that.
Yurika is still so unpredictable and that good lol.
I like this kind of anime I kinda hate how now almost every anime have 1 cour..

And am I the only one who is wondering how Sanae will play the next game since she is a ghost?

I think the next game will be done with teams of 2. Mainly because the way they did Sanae possession. which is how she will somehow be involved with the games probably.

Yurika and Ruthkhania Nye will be a team and Yurika and Kiriha will be a team.
Jul 21, 2014 12:56 AM

May 2011
Yurika is best mahou shoujo cosplayer girl. She is soooooo adorable. Yurika fight on~

Liking Sanae and Koutarou a lot as well. Lol at his evil plot and laugh.
Jul 21, 2014 4:54 PM

May 2013
After Sanae's "possesion" I was expecting Satomi to say "I can't feel your boobs" "Because I am a ghost?" "No, because you have none" >: )

Keep the Yurika bullying coming! >: )
Jul 22, 2014 1:21 AM

May 2009
Sanae = best girl.

She seems like she'll give up wanting the room for herself soon. Can't blame her if she does. She's been stuck there for who knows how long, has probably seen many jerks come and go, and this guy is the only one who is reasonably kind to her, even relying on her a bit, even though they're supposed to be enemies. She may have started to enjoy his company and will now fight with him to get the other freeloaders out.

And in the end, we'll probably see that Yukari was right all along, but is just really, really clumsy. Still, she's the only one who hasn't truly proven that she is what she claims to be, which is why she's getting the short end of the stick right now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2014 3:53 AM

Jan 2014
I expect this anime to turn like every other ecchi harem anime out there.... Looks like my guess is hella wrong. Going to watch this until it turns cliche or until it ends. 7/10 so far.
Don't attribute maliciousness when stupidity is enough to explain what happens
Jul 22, 2014 7:55 AM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Thread Cleaned
Please avoid posting simple one liners, be more descriptive of what you enjoyed or did not enjoy.

Poor Yurika, I hope they don't keep doing this to her throughout the series... this joke can get really old and stale. I wish they gave us more information on the games rather than the results... it would have been more interesting for me.
This series though is still really funny. Can't believe our MC forced Yuirka into the cosplay club... poor her! I think ghost girly is my favorite

I thought there were gonna be more girls tbh. Looks like 4 main ones and possible 3-4 side ones.. but I was expecting 10+.
Jul 22, 2014 8:48 PM

Feb 2014
I like Yurika. She's so adorable! ^_^ Her voice especially is great

Zelot said:
I wish they gave us more information on the games rather than the results... it would have been more interesting for me.

Yeah I totally agree with this. I mean, if they showed a game of Old Maid more than once in an episode then I could see why they would focus less on the card games and more on the daily life. But regardless, I still think this is a pretty good show.

Although they really should add more variety...these jokes can get old really quickly.
Jul 23, 2014 8:56 AM

Jan 2013
It's going pretty much the way I thought it would.
Actually not too bad.
I liked the animation in the OP.
I wonder if there will be romance between Sanae and Koutarou.
I can say for sure there wont be a kiss scene
Jul 23, 2014 5:48 PM

Aug 2013
That ending song... NGE?

Anyway, it was a funny episode. Found the card part a bit boring, but they got out of it, which is a good thing.

Poor magical girl, no one give a fuck about her xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 23, 2014 7:24 PM

Jun 2013
I am absolutely loving this so far! Also all of the girls are adorable especially the magical girl :)
Jul 23, 2014 8:37 PM
Nov 2012
I watched this episode thinking, "I'll just watch this one, confirm it's bad and drop the show." but I actually really liked it. So, for now I'll keep watching.

I especially loved the card game bit and the poor poor cosplaying magical girl.
Jul 24, 2014 4:15 AM

Jan 2010
even i like pure harem, i getting bored on watching this anime, its like a cheese cake, after you eat you cant eat anymore because its to much sweet

-after you watch episode 1 and 2 i cant watch anymore because of building harem is different from other, no romance, i feel like the ending is sotami will be killed and one of the girl will owns the room

- BTW i cant get over on "satomi kun" after watching black bullet hearing/reading satomi kun remind me of that anime
Jul 26, 2014 7:21 AM

Nov 2008
This was an uneventful episode. Hopefully this will have a much interesting plot than this. It's a harem so I hope to see some romance soon.

I really liked the ending.
Aug 3, 2014 11:58 PM

May 2012
01:08 ohh yehhh

04:41 Tulip's mine

06:05 dat tsundere

07:02 poor mahou shoujo

09:28 WOOOW

6.5/10 for this episode.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 20, 2014 7:41 AM

Jan 2013
Love the ending song.
Sep 14, 2014 8:40 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

The anime, going at full speed, can be much more convincing in this 2nd installment.
The characters are starting to be characterized and pleasure even more, the
plot is less obvious than I expected, storytelling fun.
Drawings well made, smooth animation and flawless, another good job by the studio Silver Link.
Color design and good OST, even the opening and the ending are nice.
Oct 2, 2014 5:14 AM

Jul 2013
well so far it's boring and underwhelming.. I don't understand why this has such a high average score. well who knows maybe it will get better soon
Oct 7, 2014 5:22 AM

Oct 2012
Oh Yurika and her poker face xD
"Signature removed"
Nov 19, 2014 11:52 PM

Aug 2013
That magical girl oh my god hahahaha.
Next is a marathon huh ?
May 6, 2015 2:59 AM

May 2013
The opening theme is great.

Those laughs at the end tho lol.
Jul 11, 2015 12:16 PM

Mar 2015
I knew that the blue hair girl's voice is familiar! It's Saori Hayami.

Poor Yurika, she's cute like Onodera from Nisekoi. Sanae is a cute tsundere too. That alien girl is too annoying sometimes, being high and mighty. The underground girl is meh.

Also lol, the harem girls get into school at the same time. Even Sanae.

So Yurika wants Satomi to acknowledge her. Well, it can turn to love you know... Satomi still believed she's cosplaying, this is so funny.

Tulip and Satomi's laugh at the end lol.

Apr 21, 2016 3:45 AM

Mar 2015
OP: Animation - 4.5/5, Song - 3.7/5

Definitely Yurika is the best girl in this show and her voice too when she cries.
Perfect woman is boring in my taste.

By the way, how are they take bath in such small place and how they change clothes?

ED: Animation - 4.2/5, Song - 4/5

Episode: 3.7/5
Apr 21, 2016 3:49 AM

Mar 2012
Raijin-sama619 said:
OP: Animation - 4.5/5, Song - 3.7/5

Definitely Yurika is the best girl in this show and her voice too when she cries.
Perfect woman is boring in my taste.

By the way, how are they take bath in such small place and how they change clothes?

ED: Animation - 4.2/5, Song - 4/5

Episode: 3.7/5
Except for Yurika who is truly freeloading there each of them have their own room connected to the 106. Theia in Blue Knight via wormhole and Kiriha have her own underground base.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 21, 2016 11:38 PM

Mar 2015
NeoAnkara said:
Raijin-sama619 said:
Except for Yurika who is truly freeloading there each of them have their own room connected to the 106. Theia in Blue Knight via wormhole and Kiriha have her own underground base.

Wow!!! I never expected a reply from my post. That surprised me.
Anyway, thanks for the info Neo-san!! Maybe that wasnt mentioned in anime but in novel.
Apr 22, 2016 1:43 AM

Mar 2012
Raijin-sama619 said:
NeoAnkara said:

Wow!!! I never expected a reply from my post. That surprised me.
Anyway, thanks for the info Neo-san!! Maybe that wasnt mentioned in anime but in novel.
You will rarely see they come and goes because majority of the time they already on 106 before Koutarou wake up(he is heavy sleeper).
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 25, 2016 12:20 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
It is growing in me, as expected, so far I think the Ghost-san is the cutest one, the tsun tsun isnt bad too, with the lil fang that always adds some charm of its own.
And Kiriha, reminds me of Kurugaya from Little Busters, which is another plus.
The Mahou Shoujo girl is quite alright too so far.
Jan 25, 2019 3:30 AM

Sep 2014
That's one way to settle an argument. Card games ~

Yurika always receiving the short end of the stick. Poor cosp- err.. magical girl!
Oct 6, 2020 10:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really fun episode, I always feel bad for Nijino xD
Jan 19, 2023 4:29 AM

Jul 2015
I feel kinda bad for the pitiful Yurika being treated so harshly considering her reason for wanting the room is just to prevent it falling into the hands of evil cosplayers.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2014

97 by Karva1 »»
Mar 15, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

157 by basspig »»
Dec 8, 2023 7:14 PM

» When will Season 2 to be released?

AiDiZi - Jul 14, 2017

19 by yveltalkyogre »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2014

79 by 3miL »»
May 18, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2014

83 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.