Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 13, 2014 2:23 AM

Aug 2009
FlamingYu said:
This MC is pathetic.
He's totally nothing compare to Issei.

what you talking bout willis?

If I had to compare the 2, I'd say Kouichi is the better pervert since he's actually open about it and grabs them chests unlike Issei who's a closet pervert....says he loves tits but does nothing to satiate his lust due to some stupid conscience he's spose to all of a sudden have for <insert girl> who happens to openly approve of him touching their chest

Don't get me wrong, I like both series but DxD don't make me laugh as much as I have with these last 2 episodes
Apr 13, 2014 2:41 AM

Feb 2012
I'm just wondering how far the mc will have to go with her by the 12th episode. Administrator guy has mad skillz.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2014 5:38 AM

Jul 2013
Booobs... Booooooobsss... MOAAR BOOOOOOOOBBBSSS!!!!

This is a fucking masterpiece alright!

Tail Dick Dance FTW!!!

I can't wait for ep 12. I'm expecting a PAIZURI at the minimum!
Apr 13, 2014 6:17 AM

Dec 2010
I'm not really liking this anime, but i'm still watching because of the penguins
Apr 13, 2014 7:11 AM

Feb 2014
This anime is beautiful.
Apr 13, 2014 8:18 AM
Jan 2011
AAAAAWWWW, man, I wish I could do that to a hot girl.
Apr 13, 2014 11:57 AM
Apr 2012
So ridiculous yet so much fun. That front tail dance was freaking hilarious. The penguin leaders plan was brilliant as well but such a failure.

''Night doesn't mean child making to them?! Mankind is a formidable enemy!''
VulgarLifeApr 13, 2014 12:06 PM
Apr 13, 2014 12:54 PM

Jun 2012
portgas123 said:
Haine15 said:
Why did this anime exist ????! I dunno where the funny moment are.
Penguin dance and the fear of bananas were funny as all hell.Tits groping techniques were funny too. Everything about penguins was funny, mecha designs too. Everything in this show so far has been funny. I dunno what is your problem.
Haine15 said:
Full of Ecchi -___-

Ecchi in Ecchi show? How can this possibly be?
It's like people have no idea what they are getting into before they start watching. Watch PVs next time .

I love these people who bitch and complain about Ecchi in Ecchi anime are hilarious. It's like they can't read or something. Even better, just because it has Ecchi in it, they down rate it. I don't go looking for Yaoi anime, but if I happen to come across it and watch you won't see me getting all bent out of shape and do everything in my power to down rate and bitch and complain.

I, personally, though this anime was hilarious. I'm glad to see that the MC isn't a coward too. I have no idea why it's a taboo for the MC not to be a coward nowadays. If you honestly shove breasts into a man's face and he isn't gay, he will fondle the hell out of them. He won't turn away running in fear like the MCs from To Love Ru or Rosario + Vampire.
CzechbiohazardApr 13, 2014 1:01 PM
Apr 13, 2014 12:57 PM

Jun 2012
Z4k said:
Haine15 said:
portgas123 said:
SerenityB3128 said:
portgas123 said:
Haine15 said:
Penguin dance and the fear of bananas were funny as all hell.Tits groping techniques were funny too. Everything about penguins was funny, mecha designs too. Everything in this show so far has been funny. I dunno what is your problem.
Haine15 said:
Full of Ecchi -___-

It's like people have no idea what they are getting into before they start watching. Watch PVs next time .

I personally came into this show hoping for some awesome Mecha action, alright? People are allowed to want that but NOT want ecchi.
It's fine to want things. It's not fine to critisize something based on a fact that you want the show to be of different genre. It's like watching Captain America: WW and complain that you want political thriller, but no super heroes. Then why the hell are you even here?
It is what it is, deal with it or move on. There are plenty mech shows with no boobs.

So lets ignore the fan service ... The humor there didn't move me at all and I found it ..... strange -_-
Especially the banana part ... I felt embarrassed instead was that a joke that wants me to laugh lol ?! xD

Your sense of humor makes me sad :(

Agreed.
Apr 13, 2014 3:42 PM

Sep 2013
I'm expecting some nosebleeds from Goya ;3

Beware the power of the nipple flick >:3

"Fondling breasts isn't child's play!"

The front tail dance is nightmare worthy XD

Lol even using the website in the anime.

Shadow Hell = Giant Umbrella :P

That was fun and it looks like next episode the Penguins specifically Jake (got to love their names :P) will be getting Hi-ero boosts :D
portgas123 said:
Haine15 said:
Haine15 said:
Full of Ecchi -___-

I completely agree.
Apr 13, 2014 8:07 PM

Mar 2009
This show is so ridiculous that I have to keep watching. I genuinely laughed out loud a few times during this episode.

I shouldn't like this anime, but I do. I really do.
Apr 13, 2014 8:07 PM

Apr 2008
Kyouko, it's not strange if her father asked if she wanted to kill him.
How could she do that to her own father

Most of the damage to the city is still done by Daimidaler, all the destroyed road and buildings
nseikaApr 13, 2014 8:13 PM
Apr 13, 2014 8:11 PM
Oct 2012
Mormegil said:
I shouldn't like this anime, but I do. I really do.

And that will be your saving grace.

Of course this show is offensive to anyone raised on PC values, but that is what makes this show so great. In Japan at least, they can still make show that don't conform to the PC mentality.

And if I can be specific. PC people suck, could you all die already. Humorless people add nothing to the macroverse.
Apr 13, 2014 8:54 PM

Feb 2014
I love this show so much. It knows its strength and doesn't bring any unnecessary seriousness or drama into it
"I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call."

Apr 13, 2014 9:40 PM

Feb 2011
Barion-Zara said:
I don't know what to say about this ep. Even more random than last one XD

Well at least he found out True Eros!

And those Penguins always have me LMAOing XD

Kyoko's dad being scared of Banana's was hilarious XD

The blond at the end and in the pv looks really cute. Can't wait to see more of her.

That Penguins Front Tails Dance! is making me laughing non stop xD ahahaha, As for the banana part for some reason it reminds me of my pet dog that is afraid of banana too lol
SantaBla said:
I found a direct Mazinger Z reference!

The three professors in Daimidaler are known as Sewashiko, Moriko and Soriko.

Well, the three professors in Mazinger Z are known as Sewashi, Mori Mori and Nossori.

They're pretty much the same names just with ko added at the end to note that they'er female instead of male like in Mazinger.

I pointed that out in my recommendation for Shin Mazinger.

Thanks for pointing it out SantaBla! I knew i heard those names before :)
srwgfanApr 13, 2014 9:53 PM
Apr 13, 2014 10:01 PM

Jun 2013
FONDLING BREASTS ISN'T CHILD'S PLAY!

The banana scene tho...
That website tho...

Oh my god I'm dying.

Edit: On the other hand, my sense of morality is causes me great internal conflict when I watch this... but then it passes.
-Trippwire-Apr 13, 2014 10:14 PM
Apr 13, 2014 11:02 PM

May 2012
Why it is rated so low ?

I find this to be the funniest anime is this season. I was laughing every minute
Apr 14, 2014 2:24 AM
Aug 2013
thepath said:
Why it is rated so low ?

I find this to be the funniest anime is this season. I was laughing every minute
Because MAL is full of 12 year olds who afraid their moms will see them watching shows with naked women.
Apr 14, 2014 3:49 AM

Feb 2012
It's so baaaad that it's funny to watch. The MC will eventually get tired of rubbing her breasts even with her bra off, I wonder what he'll do next should that happen. lol!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Apr 14, 2014 3:59 PM

Dec 2011
Notchrishansen said:
Looks like fondling requires technique now eh? If it's not that simple anymore, I wonder how far it will go in later episodes. I was hoping he'd fondle her butt or something...Sorry butts > boobs in my case. That continuous cry from the penguin mech made me grin. Dick dancing is traumatizing, do not try it at home folks.

3/5

For those of you looking for the uncensored version, I found one by anon on nyaa torrents.

Butts are episode 3, it's in preview.
Apr 14, 2014 7:21 PM

Jul 2012
The dick dance + the banana scene were so god damn funny. Probably the most funny anime of the spring season, I'm loving this one for my weekly humor.
Apr 14, 2014 8:03 PM

Mar 2012
i admit it!

this is now the best ecchi anime of 2014.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Apr 14, 2014 8:36 PM

Mar 2013
Zeta986 said:
i admit it!

TRUE!

Kenzen Robo Daimidaler is a best ecchi anime and best homepage.
Apr 15, 2014 1:09 AM

Nov 2013
Too much glorious moment there, i don't even know where to start.
perfect nipple moments, nipple slip, all those nipple is fucking awesome.
I love this. 5/5 for nipples
No matter how uninteresting an anime series looks, watch it.
No matter how uninteresting an anime series is, watch it until the bitter end.
As it is the true essence of what makes one an anime warrior.
Apr 15, 2014 4:40 AM

Jul 2011
I just found my new favorite anime!
Apr 15, 2014 7:55 AM

Oct 2011
Tail dance would give anyone nightmares : 0

Teach him more Ero ways Master XDDDDD.
Apr 15, 2014 11:04 AM
Aug 2013
Zeta986 said:
i admit it!

Pretty much the best anime of the season
Apr 15, 2014 2:24 PM

Feb 2008
Wow, this episode was even better than I hoped. It's easily the best mecha since Aquarion EVOL.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Apr 15, 2014 2:56 PM

May 2012
00:36 dat boin

05:10 where's WakaNori when you need him?

21:26 Kiritsugu!!!

6/10 for this ep.
Putting this on hold.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Apr 15, 2014 5:48 PM

Aug 2013
I enjoy this anime personally. Everyone has their own taste in anime tho. I am new to this so anything ecchi and comedy works for me atm. 5/5
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2014 7:59 PM

Aug 2013
portgas123 said:
thepath said:
Why it is rated so low ?

Because MAL is full of 12 year olds who afraid their moms will see them watching shows with naked women.

I'm afraid if I laugh any harder my neighbors are going to think I'm a crazy person...

I loved how not only did they show the website, but they were playing the crappy MIDI tune in the background :D
Apr 15, 2014 11:49 PM
Aug 2011
I can't believe they showed their actual website exactly the way it is.
LOL i've never seen that done in anime before and i'll admit that it was hilarious.

That beauty salon turned scientific facility. Such progress.
Apr 16, 2014 1:55 AM

Apr 2011
Great 2nd epd
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Apr 16, 2014 10:22 AM

Oct 2009
LOL! This show! This show man!! GENIUS!

Man I had a good laugh! Loved this, hopefully the rest of this is as great!
Apr 16, 2014 11:57 AM

Feb 2012
portgas123 said:
thepath said:
Why it is rated so low ?

oh you watch cartoon boobies? YOU'RE SO MATURE BREH
Apr 16, 2014 12:28 PM

Nov 2013
portgas123 said:
thepath said:
Why it is rated so low ?

DISCLAIMER: I'm enjoying this anime to a degree and am not inclined to drop it. I'm merely playing playing Devil's advocate.

It's because not everyone finds this sort of humor funny. I can understand why some will think the 'Groping women to get powers' concept to be stupid and outright juvenile. Some people won't like the mecha designs or the antagonists being permanently erect penguins.

The characters aren't too original either. Sure, I'm glad to see a Main Character that's perverted rather than run from T and A within an ecchi anime, but we've had this before albeit rarely. They will probably be fleshed out in the future, but for now, only the penguins stand out from the crowd somewhat.

Remember, there is no such thing as a universally good anime.
LoL summoner name: Dongblaster
Steam: We're Andr Attack
3DS FC 5472-7177-5620
Please PM me before adding any of these
Apr 16, 2014 12:41 PM

Jun 2012
Why do people watch ecchi anime if they dont like ecchi?
I will never understand this.
Are you retarded or are you fools masochists?
Apr 16, 2014 1:13 PM
Aug 2013
Shuhan said:
Why do people watch ecchi anime if they dont like ecchi?
I will never understand this.
Are you retarded or are you fools masochists?
They are retarded or 12 year olds.
Apr 16, 2014 6:28 PM

Jan 2011
The master of boobs appears.
Only in anime can a nipple flick do insane amounts of damage and make a girl instantly orgasm.

He should just have a horde of girls in that Damidaler and have a "Random Girl" button to have a wide variety of boobs to recharge. Or.. why not just fondle all?
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Apr 16, 2014 9:27 PM

Dec 2013
Picked this up on a meme, and have yet to be disappointed.
The ironic stereotypical perverted wretch that is our MC is funny to watch. The plot is near non-existent, but for cheap laughs and a quick ridiculous escape from reality when you want your mind to go completely blank, this anime pretty much does the job for you.

I actually like the female lead, though she seriously has some Masochistic tendencies. Who the hell would ever let such a perverted idiot do what he wants with your body, just to save the world? I mean, I thought there were other candidates for piloting those robots, why can't she go find someone with less perverted tendencies to work with?

Still, as a mind-blanker goes, this anime pretty much fits the bill, and at least the animation wasn't painful to watch.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 16, 2014 10:25 PM

Mar 2012
The opening theme might as well be the best of the season, this entire anime is fantastic.
Apr 17, 2014 2:21 AM

Sep 2013
I mean..It's nothing like me to drop most things ecchi..let alone things with even the smallest harem potential..but I can't help but feel that this is a shot at DxD (fanboy status) It's funny and lighthearted but I can't see myself finishing it.
Apr 17, 2014 3:09 AM

Jan 2014
Oh my god. Seriously funny.

That front tail dick dance traumatized the dad. XD
Penguins making me laugh hard once again.

I dunno but I liked the battle scene.
I want uncensored version now.

Administrator guy is the true master of oppai.
The penguin site lol..

By the way, the OP gives me the Attack on Titan vibe. Anyone else?
For me, I'd say this is probably one of the most funniest anime this season.
NakatoshiApr 17, 2014 3:14 AM
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Apr 17, 2014 10:55 AM

May 2012
Visualized said:

Uncensored version does exist. Chihiro and Commie fansubs are using AT-X uncensored version
Apr 17, 2014 11:48 AM

Feb 2011
Great episode. This is slowly becoming one of my favorites this season.

thepath said:
Visualized said:

Uncensored version does exist. Chihiro and Commie fansubs are using AT-X uncensored version
There exists a censored version? That's lame.
Apr 17, 2014 1:01 PM

Jan 2014
morshuwarrior said:

thepath said:
Visualized said:

There exists a censored version? That's lame.
I know right? I just rewatched the 2 episode using Commie's uncensored version and it was definitely better. As of always... MIDARA MIDARA MIDARA MIDARA
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Apr 17, 2014 2:34 PM
Oct 2013
straggy said:
This is the anime of 2014. Also, if I dare say it, better than DxD so far.

I don't think so, I don't know why you watched DxD, (purely for ecchi, I guess) but for me DxD have a good balance of ecchi, harem, story, character and romance which is really good for its genre.. and I'm really intrigue with DxD's story and the ecchi part actually made the story a lot more interesting and not just "ecchi" for the sake of ecchi.. I do admit daimidaler is funny but saying it's best DxD especially when the plot is really shallow, make me really want to beg to differ
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Apr 17, 2014 8:33 PM

Jul 2010
^ I agree with above. Although both shows were extremely ecchi and such, I found DxD a lot more interesting with his story and his characters (Also because that was serious, and this one is purely comic). Although it's pretty unfair to compare them since Daimidaler is not finished yet.
Apr 18, 2014 8:59 AM

Nov 2010
I'm disgusted by this to be honest. This goes well beyond the usual perverted MC. The girl is literally just there to be humiliated, groped and abused by a stranger and she has no say on the matter, since that's apparently the only way to defend Earth. The only thing she can do is suck it up and learn to enjoy it/fall for the guy for no reason. It's one of the sickest setups I've seen in my life.
Apr 18, 2014 2:59 PM

Apr 2014
Gersen said:
I'm disgusted by this to be honest. This goes well beyond the usual perverted MC. The girl is literally just there to be humiliated, groped and abused by a stranger and she has no say on the matter, since that's apparently the only way to defend Earth. The only thing she can do is suck it up and learn to enjoy it/fall for the guy for no reason. It's one of the sickest setups I've seen in my life.

Really? no wonder this is an ecchi genre.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenzen Robo Daimidaler Episode 8 Discussion

Takuan_Soho - May 24, 2014

45 by Guts-Valley »»
Jun 2, 2022 11:34 PM

» Why is this so obscure?

KanekiKen523 - May 24, 2022

2 by Kunasenpai »»
May 24, 2022 6:49 PM

» Unpopular and Underated

AnimeHonor - Apr 29, 2017

5 by KanekiKen523 »»
May 24, 2022 3:30 AM

Poll: » Kenzen Robo Daimidaler Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Amarrez - Apr 5, 2014

212 by Ryuzaki775 »»
Apr 1, 2021 12:58 PM

Poll: » Kenzen Robo Daimidaler Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2014

48 by NoviSun »»
Jan 2, 2021 1:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.