Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 12, 2014 2:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The legend continues
AT-X sure likes their stuff uncensored (:

Dat touch though. What. Oh and the ending. New girl shows uppppp
Apr 12, 2014 4:11 AM

Jul 2013
Is this anime supposed to fill in both "high school dxd" and "strange +" place ?? xD
Apr 12, 2014 5:12 AM
Jul 2018
Man... Cant wait for the BD
Apr 12, 2014 5:16 AM

Aug 2010
I don't know what to say about this ep. Even more random than last one XD

Well at least he found out True Eros!

And those Penguins always have me LMAOing XD

Kyoko's dad being scared of Banana's was hilarious XD

The blond at the end and in the pv looks really cute. Can't wait to see more of her.
Apr 12, 2014 5:19 AM

Nov 2011
Mikenzb said:
Man... Cant wait for the BD

For what reason?, we already got the uncensored version.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Apr 12, 2014 5:50 AM
Apr 12, 2014 5:57 AM
Oct 2013
This is so bad.
It's almost unbearable to watch. After episode one I even decided to give it a chance but no, its not worth my time. Stopped watching in the middle of this episode.

2/10 - dropped.
Apr 12, 2014 6:00 AM
Aug 2013
iFourier said:
This is so bad.
It's almost unbearable to watch. After episode one I even decided to give it a chance but no, its not worth my time. Stopped watching in the middle of this episode.

2/10 - dropped.
Why is it so bad? It's an erotic comedy anime with mechas, what's so bad about it? Why did you even watch it, didn't you watch the previews and knew what you are getting into?

I'm not a fan of the genre. But I think it's a legitimaly funny comedy. Gags work perfectly, just look at these amazing penguins. It's ridiculous, fast paced, fanservice filled fun ride. Not that different from Kill la Kill, I think.
Apr 12, 2014 6:05 AM

Nov 2008
i love how the father got such a big trauma from the dance.
This anime is way to ridiculous and that's what's so good!
Apr 12, 2014 6:13 AM

Apr 2012
I thought this episode was even funnier than the first. And penguinophile girl next week will be a treat.
Apr 12, 2014 6:54 AM

Dec 2012
This episode was beyond weird. Traumatized by a dick dance, you have seen it all, lmao. Also :o @ that nipple scene, true perfection.
Apr 12, 2014 7:14 AM

Jul 2010
OMG THE PENGUINE EMPIRE SITE. AHAHAHA http://www.penguin-empire.com/
I can't believe they showed it in the actual anime.
Apr 12, 2014 8:00 AM

Sep 2013
FONDLING BREASTS ISN'T CHILDS PLAY GUYS

I love this show. I can't help but like how enthusiastic the mc is.
cupcApr 12, 2014 8:14 AM
Apr 12, 2014 9:07 AM

Aug 2013
Why did this anime exist ????! I dunno where the funny moment are.
Full of Ecchi -___- I wish I can survive the rest , Don't want to drop anything
1/10 maybe -100000/10 (Negative that is)

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Apr 12, 2014 9:19 AM
Jul 2013
That website...

I didn't expect them to actually show it in the anime. I thought it was just an April Fools joke when they put it up as the official site.

Episode 2 was good.
It's nice to see a comedy/parody anime this season that doesn't try to take itself too seriously.
Apr 12, 2014 9:19 AM

Apr 2012
Haine15 said:
For me some funny moments are when they parody the clichés of the mecha genre (Gundam, Go Nagai...). The conflict with the administrator is such. Here it is made absurd by realizing the administrator is even more perverted than the mc and he'll have to work hard to be an even bigger pervert. The opening is also such a parody. Or when the mc screams his attacks after his ecchi power-up.

In fact there is a lot of absurd humor that hinges on the parody, like when the emperor says the human race is a strong adversary because darkness doesn't mean instant copulating.
EratiKApr 12, 2014 9:29 AM
Apr 12, 2014 9:21 AM
Aug 2013
Haine15 said:
Penguin dance and the fear of bananas were funny as all hell.Tits groping techniques were funny too. Everything about penguins was funny, mecha designs too. Everything in this show so far has been funny. I dunno what is your problem.
Haine15 said:
Full of Ecchi -___-

Ecchi in Ecchi show? How can this possibly be?
It's like people have no idea what they are getting into before they start watching. Watch PVs next time .
Apr 12, 2014 9:38 AM
Dec 2013
As many anime that coincide with this many terms in question and the people he is crusificando even being ridiculous and full of fan service does not stop being nice at certain points.

Has many animes ridiculous, boring and other adjetivo.Mas many of them make the greatest success, you should only try acmpanhar another point vista.Falar What is this and that and only criticize anyone can do it, even those who have no contact like us.
Apr 12, 2014 9:44 AM

Apr 2014
"Fondling breasts isn't child's play!"
lmfao and the front tail dance cracks me up every time
Apr 12, 2014 9:48 AM

Jan 2011
portgas123 said:
Haine15 said:
Penguin dance and the fear of bananas were funny as all hell.Tits groping techniques were funny too. Everything about penguins was funny, mecha designs too. Everything in this show so far has been funny. I dunno what is your problem.
Haine15 said:
Full of Ecchi -___-

It's like people have no idea what they are getting into before they start watching. Watch PVs next time .

I personally came into this show hoping for some awesome Mecha action, alright? People are allowed to want that but NOT want ecchi. Unfortunately, seems like majority of mech shows these days all just include unnecessary ecchi.
People find different things funny. I didn't laugh at the banana part or the random boob groping, in fact I didn't find any of it funny.
It's just a matter of having a different sense of humor.
Apr 12, 2014 9:51 AM

Sep 2011
This ep is even funnier than the 1st ep! THAT DANCE! PENGUIN ROBOT! & ERO MAGAZINES!
Apr 12, 2014 9:58 AM

Jul 2012
Rawr! What the heck was going on!? xD
LOL! Who cares, we got to see some mecha action! And, awesome boob fondling! xD

LOL! Random anime, but really funny. xD
Can't wait for the next episode, we finally get to see the blonde chick in action! :3
Apr 12, 2014 10:26 AM

Jan 2013
Much better than the first episode.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jul 2018
At last we finally found out the true of Ero. That front tail dance in the public was way too weird.

Lol at Kyouko's dad being scared of banana now.

Jul 2013
Yeah I don't know what to say in here... I have these "Oh god" moments, funny sometimes, but in the end, just plain weird imo.

Apr 12, 2014 10:50 AM
Aug 2013
SerenityB3128 said:
portgas123 said:
Haine15 said:
Haine15 said:
Full of Ecchi -___-

I personally came into this show hoping for some awesome Mecha action, alright? People are allowed to want that but NOT want ecchi.
It's fine to want things. It's not fine to critisize something based on a fact that you want the show to be of different genre. It's like watching Captain America: WW and complain that you want political thriller, but no super heroes. Then why the hell are you even here?
It is what it is, deal with it or move on. There are plenty mech shows with no boobs.
Apr 12, 2014 11:29 AM
Sep 2012
So if he's already bored of fondling Kyouko's covered breast after only one episode: does this mean that he'll be banging Kyouko like a madman while in battle by episode 6 and having a threesome with that blonde girl who likes penguins by episode 12?
Apr 12, 2014 11:55 AM

Aug 2009
I found a direct Mazinger Z reference!

The three professors in Daimidaler are known as Sewashiko, Moriko and Soriko.

Well, the three professors in Mazinger Z are known as Sewashi, Mori Mori and Nossori.

They're pretty much the same names just with ko added at the end to note that they'er female instead of male like in Mazinger.

I pointed that out in my recommendation for Shin Mazinger.
Apr 12, 2014 12:09 PM

Aug 2013
portgas123 said:
SerenityB3128 said:
portgas123 said:
Haine15 said:
Haine15 said:
Full of Ecchi -___-

I personally came into this show hoping for some awesome Mecha action, alright? People are allowed to want that but NOT want ecchi.
It's fine to want things. It's not fine to critisize something based on a fact that you want the show to be of different genre. It's like watching Captain America: WW and complain that you want political thriller, but no super heroes. Then why the hell are you even here?
It is what it is, deal with it or move on. There are plenty mech shows with no boobs.

So lets ignore the fan service ... The humor there didn't move me at all and I found it ..... strange -_-
Especially the banana part ... I felt embarrassed instead was that a joke that wants me to laugh lol ?! xD

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Apr 12, 2014 12:14 PM

Apr 2014
Haine15 said:
portgas123 said:
SerenityB3128 said:
portgas123 said:
Haine15 said:
Haine15 said:
Full of Ecchi -___-

So lets ignore the fan service ... The humor there didn't move me at all and I found it ..... strange -_-
Especially the banana part ... I felt embarrassed instead was that a joke that wants me to laugh lol ?! xD

Your sense of humor makes me sad :(
Z4KApr 12, 2014 4:14 PM
Apr 12, 2014 12:36 PM

Apr 2013
Is this show supposed to be a love letter to those scholcky 80's/90's OVAs? Because if so, it's doing one damn good job.
Apr 12, 2014 12:51 PM

Feb 2014
oh shit, dat website lol
and so quote of the day http://i.imgur.com/N993ZRv.jpg
Apr 12, 2014 1:20 PM
Oct 2012
Haine15 said:
So lets ignore the fan service ... The humor there didn't move me at all and I found it ..... strange -_-Especially the banana part ... I felt embarrassed instead was that a joke that wants me to laugh lol ?! xD

It is NOT fan service. Fan service is when a straight show gives something extra to entice the viewers (generally, but not always of a sexual nature), there is nothing "extra" about the etchi scenes in this show, it is the main theme and as such isn't "fan service".

Being embarrassed by the humor is part of the fun of this show, indeed one can say its the whole point of the show. From the embarrassing looking robots, to the embarrassing looking villains, to the embarassing way he "power's" up everything about this show in isolation is stupid, its only when it is put together that it becomes funny (indeed the writers are quite aware of this, they made a joke about "being embarrassed" in the very first episode).

The Penguin foot soldiers last episode are a perfect example. We are introduced to them looking up women's skirts with the obvious thing sticking out of their front. We all know exactly what that is supposed to represent, but then they have the penguins call it their "front tail" expecting us to accept it instead of knowing damn well what it is (and then they have the characters go "Oh THAT is what it is" with complete seriousness) is of course absurd, but that is the source of the humor.

This show is absurd, which is what makes it so funny. If you can't get it, doesn't mean that the humor isn't there. My guess is that your not a Monty Python fan either. They deal with a lot of absurdist humor as well.
Apr 12, 2014 1:51 PM

Dec 2009
Where is the uncensored version for this? That divine light censor is pissing me off...
Apr 12, 2014 2:05 PM
Aug 2013
Haine15 said:
portgas123 said:
SerenityB3128 said:
portgas123 said:
Haine15 said:
Haine15 said:
Full of Ecchi -___-

The guy was afraid of banana because it looked like front tails(dicks) of penguin soldiers when they did that strange dance. He was obviously traumatised by it.
It's funny as hell, I laughed my ass off.
Apr 12, 2014 2:22 PM
Jan 2013
LOL, Geez, that penguin front dick dance, maybe they should have made this into an action hentai kind of thing.
Apr 12, 2014 4:36 PM

Nov 2013
Looks like fondling requires technique now eh? If it's not that simple anymore, I wonder how far it will go in later episodes. I was hoping he'd fondle her butt or something...Sorry butts > boobs in my case. That continuous cry from the penguin mech made me grin. Dick dancing is traumatizing, do not try it at home folks.

3/5

For those of you looking for the uncensored version, I found one by anon on nyaa torrents.
LoL summoner name: Dongblaster
Steam: We're Andr Attack
3DS FC 5472-7177-5620
Please PM me before adding any of these
Apr 12, 2014 7:30 PM
Mar 2012
I find myself actually enjoying this now. I'm loving the lewds and the comedy.
Apr 12, 2014 7:47 PM

Apr 2013
Parody at it's best IMO! These guys know what they are doing and even commented on the site too XD

Totally awesome!
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Apr 12, 2014 9:17 PM

Apr 2011
Why the hell am I watching the Horriblesub version, I'm missing out so much lol.
Apr 12, 2014 9:28 PM

Mar 2013
Haine15 said:
portgas123 said:
SerenityB3128 said:
portgas123 said:
Haine15 said:
Haine15 said:
Full of Ecchi -___-

You're a girl :) Girls usually tend to have a sliightly different taste in ecchi than guys. Obviously, the target audience for this show is guys. So, it's understandable if the fanservice humor doesn't move you. No offense, lol. Personally I found the jokes hilarious.
Apr 12, 2014 10:37 PM

Mar 2014
I wish their jokes were more funnier !!
Apr 12, 2014 11:08 PM

Jun 2013
Lol this anime is beyond ridiculous! I love it!!!
Apr 12, 2014 11:30 PM

Apr 2011
What a time to be alive, to be able to watch the masterpiece Daimidaler while it's still airing.
“Suppose, gentlemen, that man is not stupid.”
Apr 12, 2014 11:45 PM

Jul 2013
cupc said:
FONDLING BREASTS ISN'T CHILDS PLAY GUYS

I love this show. I can't help but like how enthusiastic the mc is.

HAHA I know right.

Man this is hilariously stupid.
Which is why I'll continue to watch it.
Haine15 said:
Full of Ecchi -___-

That's kinda a given. Since it does say Ecchi in the Genre section.
Apr 13, 2014 12:15 AM

Feb 2012
Bravo. Just bravo.

A true masterpiece.
Apr 13, 2014 1:10 AM

Aug 2008
I though it might be stupid funny but it's just stupid stupid most of the time. Too bad, some jokes were quite funny.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Apr 13, 2014 1:40 AM

Mar 2013
This is the anime of 2014. Also, if I dare say it, better than DxD so far.
Apr 13, 2014 1:55 AM

May 2011
That was a nice touch, with the anime website appearing in the actual show
Apr 13, 2014 1:59 AM

Apr 2013
This MC is pathetic.
He's totally nothing compare to Issei.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenzen Robo Daimidaler Episode 8 Discussion

Takuan_Soho - May 24, 2014

45 by Guts-Valley »»
Jun 2, 2022 11:34 PM

» Why is this so obscure?

KanekiKen523 - May 24, 2022

2 by Kunasenpai »»
May 24, 2022 6:49 PM

» Unpopular and Underated

AnimeHonor - Apr 29, 2017

5 by KanekiKen523 »»
May 24, 2022 3:30 AM

Poll: » Kenzen Robo Daimidaler Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Amarrez - Apr 5, 2014

212 by Ryuzaki775 »»
Apr 1, 2021 12:58 PM

Poll: » Kenzen Robo Daimidaler Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2014

48 by NoviSun »»
Jan 2, 2021 1:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.