Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 23, 2019 12:13 PM
Aug 2019
"Take your medicine right this second!"
Zenitsu: "Noooo"

Okay, then please take this cup of deadly poison instead. I made sure it tastes really good too so you won't feel it.

Why oh why is that annoying guy still alive. Should have turned into a spider.

Aside from the idiot, the rest of the episode was quite nice. Kanao mopping the floor with the boys was the highlight. Though most would say it's Shinobu's stealthy advance towards Tanjiro..
Sep 23, 2019 6:02 PM

Sep 2018
Zenitsu is always annoying!!! He's such a flirt too.. as long as it's a girl, he will love it lol (he will be a perfect MC in harem) such a kid! I like Inosuke more, he's annoying too but not as annoying as Zenitsu.
I really love Tanjirou! Very determined and very kind, the best protagonist in shonen :)

I love that all girls here is OP ❤
Sep 23, 2019 8:32 PM

Mar 2019
Pretty good for the last few episodes in season one so far. I didn't think I'd ship Tanjiro x Shinobu, but now I kinda do. Shipping sure is a dangerous game.

Ok, Zenitsu moment made me laugh in this episode. Harem protagonists should be less 'omg our hands touched, sorry -runs away-' and more 'this girl's stretching out my limbs? Lenny Face.' Even then I might get tired of watching harem anime, but w/e heh.
Sep 25, 2019 7:20 AM

May 2009
AivanK said:
-Stray said:

Ah I knew someone would come in and say this.

Yes yes and yes!!!
Best ship ever!

Just read the manga so you can get destroyed your stupid shippingshit.
Sep 25, 2019 7:03 PM

Aug 2017
wtf Zenitsu hahahaha. He really likes to train with girls.

Not much happened in this episode except that we learn more about Shinobu.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 30, 2019 4:37 PM

Apr 2013
Zenitsu losing his shit over the other guys beeing depressed getting beaten by the girls was amusing

weird flex but alright
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Oct 1, 2019 5:34 AM

Jul 2013
Probably the looooongest episode ever. The jokes are still a hit or miss.
Oct 1, 2019 11:38 AM

Mar 2019
Tbh I'm on a roller coaster of emotions towards Shinobu.Now I kind of like her (again).Tanjiro training harder than those two again.He really wish to turn Nezuko in a human,even tho she will be way weaker.
Also,that Zenitsu rage xdd
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 2, 2019 6:13 AM

Mar 2015
Zenitsu too funny!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 2, 2019 11:13 AM
Apr 2016
Uhh, I hate how characters in this show are so loud and obnoxious, it's just hard to watch.

The conversation at the end was interesting and sweet though.
Oct 4, 2019 5:39 PM

Jun 2015
this episode felt the longest in the entire anime even thought it's the same usual 24 minutes lol
Oct 9, 2019 5:21 PM

Jul 2016
PrimeX said:
Probably the looooongest episode ever. The jokes are still a hit or miss.

The end of this series is going to feel so anti climactic...
Nov 17, 2019 8:39 PM

Mar 2016
papsoshea said:
Jesus Christ! Zenitsu is so fucking annoying. He truly is a failed abortion.

You either will hate or love the dude. There's rarely anyone thinking in-between regarding him xD.
Nov 18, 2019 12:16 AM

Sep 2012
TheFreycook said:
Zenitsu's level of horniness is off the fucking charts lmaoooo

IKR 😂😂😂😂😂
Nov 30, 2019 11:54 AM
Sep 2016
God, the comedy on this show is terrible. Someone needs to tell the production staff that people yelling is not funny.
Dec 20, 2019 2:05 AM

Sep 2015
LOL, what an episode! Apart from the last few minutes, every screenshot is a meme. It doesn't even feel like the same anime from the first few episodes anymore.
Jan 1, 2020 8:55 AM

Nov 2012
Glad to see at least Tanjiro is starting to get stronger, I'm hoping maybe Giyu Tapioca will train him a bit.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jan 20, 2020 5:43 PM

Jul 2013
So we got a little training episode. I was wondering why Tanjirou and Inosuke had these exhausted faces when they came back. That reaction exercise with the tea reminded me a little bit on the ova episode of One Punch Man where Saitama plays against Bang. Zenitsus reaction was hilarious, got me good laugh. This boy really loves woman :D

I can't believe Kanao and the pillars are able to breath with full concentration all day long. Very interesting to hear about Kanaos training methods. The fact that she brought an gourd to explode just by blowing into it sounds like it shouldn't be possible. Tanjirou has a very long way to go that's for sure.

The scene between Tanjirou and Shinobu at the end was sweet. After telling what happened to her sister I can understand why she has hate for demons in generel and this also gave more insight about her personality in generel. She really cares for Tanjirou and Nezuko and this shows that she's a very kind person. I hope at some point she and Nezuko become friends :)
Natsu88Jan 20, 2020 5:49 PM

Feb 8, 2020 3:14 PM

Feb 2019
training is easy when you have 3 lolis cheering you up

Set by Secret Santa Stardew <3
May 13, 2020 7:40 PM

Oct 2008
just finished watching from [Kaleido-Flax] subs
another calm episode!
damn that blabber mouth Zenitsu is just annoying!
nice rehab training.
5/5.

Jun 14, 2020 8:45 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Its nice to see some flashback story from Shinobu. And that moment while together with Tanjirou, Fuck! And the next episode shall be dedicated for Kanao, its good. The rehabilitation training seems okay to be follow up.

Zenitsu always yelling a nonsense. Fuck, he was so annoying! Sure he could get some chance to grope some girl, but not with Kanao. She seems pretty strong, eh? Its intrigueing knowing some of the back story from her.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 15, 2020 6:49 AM

Mar 2020
oh this bitch gon die
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Jul 20, 2020 7:27 AM
Jun 2020
cute episode not a lot happened
Aug 24, 2020 9:49 PM
Oct 2019
"I may have won the battle but lost the war"-that's some line he got.. XDD
Sep 7, 2020 7:57 AM

May 2016
Not much has happened considering that it was a rehabilitation/training episode but at least Tanjiro's getting closer to catching up to Kanao who was definitely a league above them in technique for now. Tanjiro pointing out Kanao's mysterious-looking eyes piqued my interest so I hope that it'll actually mean something later on.

Shinobu had a very ominous vibe around her ever since she showed up so it was great to see her let down her guard and open up to someone else for once. I wonder how her dream will be fulfilled.

Sep 19, 2020 6:39 PM

Mar 2010
He doesn't like demons though, he simply likes the human aspect that still lies within demons. Everything that is a demon needs to be destroyed, hence why nezuko needs to become human again.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 2, 2021 7:06 AM

Jul 2015
Gotta apreciate the comic relief especially the one that the bastard Zenitsu provides, can't believe he gave up quickly on training after only enjoying it for a few moments lol. Nice to see Shinobu's backstory, I now see why the dream she spoke of kinda felt contradicting with how she reacted to the Nezuko thing a few episodes back.

Feb 13, 2021 1:25 PM

Jul 2016
Xenocrisi said:
Training episode
Let’s see how much hate will this get, considering the comedy in this show is disliked by the majority. Glad I’m one of the few who loves the comic relief in this anime

I’ve got to say it had a lot of cute moments, but I’m more looking forward to the next two episodes.

Shinobu and Tanjirou talking on the roof. Pretty interesting, especially when Shinobu got close to him lmfao. It was nice to find out more about Shinobu, like her big sister getting killed and despite her always being able to smile, she’s angry asf

I'm someone who has "disliked" Zenitsu's "comedy" moments.

I'd say that this is one of the first times I've actually enjoyed his comedic outbursts. His behavior actually seemed to make sense in the moment this time.

I've been hoping that he'll either calm down or become a bit better written or more well rounded. So I'm still holding off judgement on his character for now. But I did enjoy it in this episode at least. I also enjoy his more serious moments of badassery. But finally his "comedy" clicked this episode.
Feb 23, 2021 2:29 PM

Feb 2014
either Zenitsu has grown on me or he was just funny when he was telling off the other two lool
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Feb 23, 2021 2:30 PM

Feb 2014
HellzBellz82 said:
Xenocrisi said:
Training episode
Let’s see how much hate will this get, considering the comedy in this show is disliked by the majority. Glad I’m one of the few who loves the comic relief in this anime

I’ve got to say it had a lot of cute moments, but I’m more looking forward to the next two episodes.

Shinobu and Tanjirou talking on the roof. Pretty interesting, especially when Shinobu got close to him lmfao. It was nice to find out more about Shinobu, like her big sister getting killed and despite her always being able to smile, she’s angry asf

I'm someone who has "disliked" Zenitsu's "comedy" moments.

I'd say that this is one of the first times I've actually enjoyed his comedic outbursts. His behavior actually seemed to make sense in the moment this time.

I've been hoping that he'll either calm down or become a bit better written or more well rounded. So I'm still holding off judgement on his character for now. But I did enjoy it in this episode at least. I also enjoy his more serious moments of badassery. But finally his "comedy" clicked this episode.

AHh yes I second this, you've summarised how I felt perfectly haha!
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Apr 8, 2021 1:22 AM

Feb 2019
Meh, a bit of an empty episode.

It was still enjoyablr though - Zenitsu manages to carry the boring bits with his humour.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 25, 2021 5:13 PM

Sep 2017
Zenitsu is a fucking legend for this one
May 10, 2021 3:04 AM

Apr 2013
More Zenitsu screaming and no Nezuko again *sigh... Oh now Shinobu is all about "I hope demons and humans will be able to live together" but on that mountain she couldn't wait 5 minutes before trying to kill Nezuko, huh? What a hyprocrite...
Jun 4, 2021 10:49 PM
Mar 2021
Loved the comedy in this episode, especially from Zenitsu.

So we have training in this episode.
Loved the scene with Shinobu and Tanjirou talking on the roof. We learned that Shinobu had a sister that was killed by a demon.
Jun 7, 2021 1:08 AM
Mar 2021
love Shinobu so much. Nice to see some of her back story.
Jun 11, 2021 10:28 AM
Mar 2021
love Shinobu so much. Nice to see some of her back story.
Jun 11, 2021 4:05 PM
Mar 2021
Loved the comedy in this episode, especially from Zenitsu.
Jun 21, 2021 3:33 AM

Feb 2014
Kanao throwing tea at Tanjiro was funny xD Zenitsu yelling at Inosuke and Tanjiro and being pervy was annoying as hell :/

SoraSenpai said:
I guess I fall into the category of people still hating Zenitsu. He was more annoying then funny with his outbursts.

I feel you BIG time here, he's sooooo fucking annoyinnnnng >:( >:( >:(

This I hope there's some kind of battle in the last 2 episodes! Looks like the next episode is gonna be about Kanao, hopefully she's not actually as weird as she appears lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2021 5:05 AM

Apr 2021
It was sad to hear about Shinobu's past....Tanjiro has a lot of training to do with maintaining his breathing technique
Jul 13, 2021 4:53 AM
Jun 2021
That was very good anime
Jul 13, 2021 4:53 AM
Jun 2021
That was very good anime
Sep 26, 2021 7:11 AM

Jun 2016
That is some intense rehabilitation going on there. Can I get in on it too...

Shinobu's discussion with Tanjiro, at the end of the ep, was pretty interesting. It develops her character some more.

Sep 30, 2021 12:25 PM

Sep 2016
They're managing to make me like Shinobu's character. She finally went and spoke up about having a hateful heart and well, it was just good to see her being honest.

Regarding the rest of these final episodes I don't really know what to say... I think the show really knows how to do a battle well and every action scene is a spectacle, but when it comes to slow paced "slife of life" kind of episodes it really falls flat, since the comedy is pretty hit and miss, but I'm enjoying it.

I like the comedy when applied to Tanjiro and Co., but I hate the overall comedy that happens with other characters. It just feels out of place to me and I think they shouldn't try to make everything a comical moment. They already have the chemistry between Zenitsu, Inosuke and Tanjiro, and those three always make laugh.
Sep 30, 2021 12:29 PM

Sep 2016
Gator said:
More Zenitsu screaming and no Nezuko again *sigh... Oh now Shinobu is all about "I hope demons and humans will be able to live together" but on that mountain she couldn't wait 5 minutes before trying to kill Nezuko, huh? What a hyprocrite...

Yeah, I'm not a fan of hers, but she did at least become a more interesting character, even if for the wrong reasons (being somewhat of a hypocrite), but hey... At least she actually said she hates them. Hope she stops being passive aggressive in future episodes and just say what she's thinking.
Oct 6, 2021 3:23 PM

Aug 2013
Another hot garbage straight from a conveyer. One scheme for every episode.
Oct 28, 2021 5:20 PM

Jul 2017
This series has been on a rough, and sluggish stretch since the final few minutes of episode 19. I don't mind slow pacing if the characters are enjoyable and have chemistry and the events brewing up are interesting and subtle, but meh, neither criteria's close to being fulfilled. The Shinobu stuff would have been better if she wasn't so contradictory about Nezuko a while back, rest of the episode was pretty damn meaningless to me. I will say though, at least those girls who is helping Tanjiro to defeat Nezuko were nice at least, felt refreshing somewhat from the eccentric cast.
animejasOct 28, 2021 5:23 PM
Nov 27, 2021 10:23 PM

Sep 2015
And again with Zenitsu needlessly freaking out, at this time he can't read the situation of Tanjiro and Inosuke coming back in the room
all exhausted .

But the sad story has been the same,people being victims to demons, and losing their loved ones. I'm not getting
any deeper meanings or harsher realities from this.

But Shinobu is nice, that's the least thing I could say.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jan 12, 2022 6:54 AM

May 2021
Zenitsu is basically Demon Slayer's Brock, only he is even more shameless.

Mar 3, 2022 1:26 AM

Apr 2021
"Hard work is the sum total of daily efforts." What a good reminder from this episode!
“Why does an apple fall when it is ripe? Is it brought down by the force of gravity? Is it because its stalk withers? Because it is dried by the sun, because it grows too heavy, or because the boy standing under the tree wants to eat it? None of these is the cause.... Every action of theirs, that seems to them an act of their own free will is in the historical sense not free at all but is bound up with the whole course of history and preordained from all eternity.”

― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Apr 15, 2022 4:30 PM

Feb 2022
Zenitsu the Simp pillar continues his eternal quest for girls...
These Japanese gesticulating cartoons are actually quite good
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Netflix Reveals Its Most-Watched Anime TV Shows of 2024 in Official Ranking

Hickykissy - Sep 20

16 by matraph00 »»
Sep 22, 12:41 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RebelPanda - Jun 15, 2019

310 by Lucai_kaii »»
Sep 18, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2019

280 by humungadunga64 »»
Sep 11, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

275 by chris1763 »»
Sep 6, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2019

221 by AZN_07 »»
Sep 1, 10:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.