Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 10, 2017 11:25 AM

Jun 2016
Are you familiar of that MC in Nisekoi...

Honestly... I despised that Dense Black Hole...

So Plain and Dull.... he bores me out...

I prefer Maiko than this kind of crappy guy
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2017 11:26 AM
Jul 2015
The literally unbearable Eren from Attack on Titan
Mar 10, 2017 11:28 AM

Jul 2015
Every tsundere
Every whinny mc
Every mc who don't chose the best girl
Mar 10, 2017 11:29 AM

Jan 2016
Kobayashi Katz from Zeta Gundam.

Mar 10, 2017 11:30 AM

Dec 2016
Nothing big is coming to my mind. I hate the pink haired girl from Mirai nikki, because of her I didn't even try to watch the anime.
I mildly dislike Otabek from Yuri on Ice, tho I don't hate him.
Sasuke had the crown of my most hated anime character for years, but now i'm ok with him.
Almost all ecchi characters, or characters only used for fanservice.
Mar 10, 2017 11:30 AM

Jul 2016
Sakura from Naruto, Suzaku from Code Geass, Seryuu from Akame ga Kill, that blonde girl and Gai from Guilty Crown, principal from to love ru, and Shana from Shakugan no Shana from what I've seen in season 1. There's probably more characters I dislike, but I don't remember them all. I also hated Sasuke from Naruto for a really long time due to the fact that everyone loves Sasuke in the anime and irl, even though Naruto is doing all this shit for everyone without being acknowledged.

Mar 10, 2017 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
Makoto Itou (School Days)
Mika Shimotsuki (Psycho-Pass 2)
Mar 10, 2017 11:39 AM

Jan 2016
This guy in Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Mar 10, 2017 11:42 AM

Oct 2016
Mr. Satan is the worst in dragonball z
Mar 10, 2017 11:58 AM

Mar 2015
Nina from Code Geass #table-kundidnothingwrong
Mar 10, 2017 12:14 PM

Jan 2012
I really hated Light, he was such an asshole.
Mar 10, 2017 12:19 PM

Mar 2017
I personally hate all of Ash's companions except Brock and Misty.

And the jigglebutt gang from Fairy Tail. SO CRINGY.

KeiMar 10, 2017 12:43 PM
Mar 10, 2017 12:23 PM

Jul 2014
Ymir -attack on titan
euphemia -code geass
menma -anohana
lacus -gundam seed
and many,many others.....
Mar 10, 2017 12:32 PM

Jul 2013
I rarely hate an anime character, but I still have some cases:

-Erina Nakiri, for being a charmless, petty and annoying Tsundere bitch.
-Karma Akabane, for being a chararcter who the series tries to portray as cool and badass, just to end looking more like a petty brat who pisses me a lot.
-Kazari Uiharu and Saten Ruiko, for being annoying and unfunny retards who stealed Mikoto's screentime.
-Ken Kaneki, for being an uncool, whiny, bitch who fakes having character development just to end up being the same (speaking only about the anime).
-Narsus (Arslan Senki), for turning the series into a predictable, boring show by being able to predict EVERY single move of his enemies.
-Shuu Ouma, for being annoying, whiny, pathethic and infuriating to the point of being an unsympathetic piece of shit.
-Yukine, for ruining the first season of Noragami with his whines and angst (I admit he gets better in the second season, but in the first he was completely obnoxious).
Mar 10, 2017 12:34 PM

Sep 2014
Katejina Loos from MS Victory Gundam comes to mind
Subaru from re:zero but that's mostly him being a shit character
Gilgamesh
Nina from Code Geass
and every overly hateful or jealous character
Mar 10, 2017 12:44 PM

Oct 2013
Well I mostly just truly hate Momo Deviluke from To Love Ru
other characters I dislike a lot don't even come close to how much I hate her
Mar 10, 2017 1:26 PM

Feb 2015
I'm sure Kirito could be the most hated character then Subaru appeared and shitfest occurred... I think the existence of Emilia could also be the root of it... No... The fact that the series was even adopted was the cause...

But, well... I dunno...
Mar 10, 2017 1:36 PM

Feb 2014
Raki from Claymore is absolute garbage, easily my mosted hated character.
Mar 10, 2017 1:42 PM

Aug 2016
Makabe from Masamune-kun no Revenge.
First time in pain from watching an anime character.
Mar 10, 2017 1:47 PM
May 2015
In my case it's Yuno Gasai, pretty much all Mirai Nikki characters too. (Except for Akise)
Mar 10, 2017 1:58 PM

Oct 2014
still no mentions to shinji ikari?
i am starting to regain some faith in this forums
and that would be emiya shirou everything the character does manages to piss me of
Mar 10, 2017 2:07 PM
May 2016
1) evey non-safu character from No.6
2)Kuro Illya, Illya, and Ruby from Fate/kaleid
3)Chris Thorndike, and cream the rabbit from Sonic X
4)Honoka kousaka from Love Live!
5) Gon Freecs from Hunter x Hunter 2011
Mar 10, 2017 2:11 PM

Jul 2015
Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa. There's other characters that I don't like, but she's the one that puts all of them to shame in my hate category in such a way that I actually start to like all of the other characters that I initally didn't like.
Mar 10, 2017 2:11 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Nina Einstein is the worst

Also Chris Northfield from the VN Princess Waltz if that counts
Mar 10, 2017 2:14 PM
Sep 2016
Makoto Itou from School Days and Makoto from Colorful.

Colorful is a good movie go check it out.
Mar 10, 2017 2:18 PM

May 2015
obviously I hate this man the most. The minute I thought about his character my mind exploded from how stupid everything was.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Mar 10, 2017 2:18 PM

Sep 2015
There are many character i really dislike but none of them come close to Ikari Shinji form NGE.

This little shit is about 60% the reason why i hate evangelion with my whole heart
he is weak, useless, undecided, cries about everything 24/7.
There are many girls in NGE but Shinji is the biggest pussy.
Mar 10, 2017 2:20 PM

Nov 2011
Lelouch is the first to come to mind.
Mar 10, 2017 2:25 PM
Jul 2018
Ironically this was the same question in a group so I will post my Top 5 in no order:

Makoto (School Days) Light Yagami (Death Note) Ichika (Infinite Stratos) Saitama (One Punch Man) and Misaki Kureha (Divergence Eve)
Mar 10, 2017 2:25 PM

Sep 2015
W
NG_Calen said:

Why Gon?

Light Yagami and Souda from Danganronpa.

AND SHAIAPOUF FROM HXH.
Mar 10, 2017 2:26 PM

Jun 2015
kikyo1hinamora said:
this will be a long list
every single character in yaoi specially in free
makoto from school days
kirito
yukki(mirai nikki)
bulat
the green haired guy in akame ga kill
the red haired girl in toradora

Free isn't yaoi.
OT: Only characters I don't like are twin tailed tsunderes.
:)
Mar 10, 2017 2:31 PM

Jan 2017
Orihime from Bleach is annoying af.

im weeb trash

Mar 10, 2017 2:32 PM

Oct 2014
RainyRai said:
obviously I hate this man the most. The minute I thought about his character my mind exploded from how stupid everything was.

but he is such a smart character i could not stop myself for being admired with the brilliant way he used to stop murders
Mar 10, 2017 2:34 PM
Jan 2017
Yuno from mirai Nikki
junko from danganronpa
pouf from hunter x hunter
kirito from sword art on line
And nina from code geass
Lil-BitMar 10, 2017 2:39 PM

Mar 10, 2017 3:21 PM

Mar 2017
I hate Minerva Orland from Fairy Tail too.

Mar 10, 2017 3:27 PM

Jul 2016
Light Yagami. I really really hate him.
Mar 10, 2017 3:37 PM
Feb 2017
every beta male MC that doesn't have redeeming comedic quality
every tsundere
Mar 10, 2017 3:55 PM

Apr 2016
If you have watched Legend of the Galactic Heroes, i doubt you can ever find a worse ass**** than Job Truniht, the way the author created this character for us to hate him so much is pure gold.
Mar 10, 2017 3:57 PM

Nov 2012
I usually don't hate anime characters but some have no redeemable qualities for me:

Rance
Yuno Gasai
Panty Anarchy
Lucy from Elfen Lied
Makoto from School Days
Mar 10, 2017 4:06 PM

Feb 2016
Right now I hate that Idol from Fuuka named Koyuki, she's an Attention whore that got her attention and ruined the whole anime for me

Hate Gasai Yuno and the whole Mirai Nikki's cast (Specially Yukki's Stupidity)
Hate Griffith
the list can go on as long as there are pussy MC that can't choose over a girl or is scared of everything

I did hate on Eva Heineman on Monster, but she redeemed
Can't hate on Shinji, he isn't THAT bad
btw, I know she isn't from an Anime, but I hate Hatsune Miku
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Mar 10, 2017 4:08 PM

Mar 2015
that useless girl from Zankyou no Terror and light from death note i hate his ass so much

yeehaw
Mar 10, 2017 5:20 PM
May 2016
mollysavill said:
W
NG_Calen said:

Why Gon?

AND SHAIAPOUF FROM HXH.

it was his actions in the Yorknew auction and Chimera Ant arcs that made me dislike Gon as a character. I mean, you go through all that work to get a Hunter license and you pawn it off. More importantly though, he basically gave up his life, pushed away his possible life partner(acting insanely cruel), and killed someone who, despite killing a lot of people, I couldn't hate them, because of those episodes that preceded their death. There was also the Greed Island Arc, where Gon had ONE job when facing the bomber, but he refused to do it, because he wanted the bomber to use his special ability first. During the Hunter exam, when he could've lost, and saved himself several injuries, he just couldn't accept it, and when his opponent tried to forfeit, he couldn't accept that either. Yes, the part where he couldn't accept losing was kind of cool, but not accepting the ONLY way out of that situation that would let him win makes him is pretty stupid. I know a lot of people probably like/love Gon, but his decisions can be VERY irritating. It's my opinion really, but they really pushed the dumb shonen protagonist trope for me.
Mar 10, 2017 5:57 PM
I like Anime
Apr 2016
masao murasako from shiki. Most annoying character ive ever seen in any anime
Mar 10, 2017 6:02 PM

Apr 2014
Bakugo from Boku no hero Academia
He takes try-harditude to the next level
Mar 10, 2017 6:22 PM

Oct 2015
my top 5 hated from 5th to 1st
emilia from re:zero
haru onodera from nisekoi
momo from bleach
nanami from sakurakou
ohgi from code geass
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Mar 10, 2017 6:36 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
I hate Masuzu from OreShura, first and foremost. She was such a bitch, and they tried to play it up for comedy - which is usually something I wouldn't care about, but it just wasn't funny comedy. It always ended up being her treating a bunch of people who did nothing wrong like shit throughout any time she shared the screen with another character with absolutely no wit or charm to her shittalking. She ended up being the Iceberg to that anime's titanic to me, whenever she actually got the choice ending in the cruelest way possible, and cruel in a way that, for the only time in the series, didn't play itself up as comedy and tried to be serious and emotionally impactful, as if I'd want to get behind some cunt who got 95% of the development she didn't get in the prior episodes through expository dialogue given by her little in the final episode before that godawful conclusion. Oreshura would've been a 9/10 for me if she didn't exist within it.

Kuroneko from OreImo reminded me of the type of anime fan I find the most annoying right down to the most obnoxious little details that I actually rated the ending ONA higher than her ONA between the first and second season. I could not stand her.

I watched Haruhi because I wanted to be able to say "I completed the Endless Eight arc." And I actually did, and then watched one more episode before dropping it with just a few episodes left to go in the second season. Haruhi herself was just completely unbearable to me to the point where those last few episodes didn't even feel worth it.
ManabanMar 10, 2017 6:40 PM

Mar 11, 2017 12:13 AM

Apr 2015
Hikaru, Minmay, and Kaifun from Super Dimensional Fortress Macross (1982). Hikaru is a disgrace to anyone who ever actually tried joining any military branch, not to mention he couldn't commit to anything in his personal life. Kaifun was a dickish counter-point to the pro-military style of the series, just for the sake of being a dickish counter-point, and Minmay (who I'd normally give a pass to for not even being 18 when the series started) just couldn't grow up and learn what the world is actually like for the life of her.

Mari Illustrious Makinami (I can't be bothered to get her name right) isn't a bad concept character, but everytime I see her I cringe inside. She is basically a reflection of what I feel the Eva Rebuild films are. As a character, she's fine, but it just pains me when I see her.

Part of my distaste for FLCL is probably based on my extreme hatred for Naota and Mamimi. THe former was basically a dick to everyone and made basically no actual quantifiable progression as a character, and Mamimi just rubbed me the wrong way everytime I saw/heard her. Not to mention her Japanese VA was ear-grating.

I detested Justin Bieber from Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, simply because he felt like a watered-down villian from an edgy-1990's comic book, transplanted into a series that didn't need him. Sure, I realize that the show couldn't have run on just rule-of-cool the entire runtime, but Bieber had paper-thin motivations, lacked any memorable personality traits, and merely arose so the MC could have a moment to 'save the girl' and 'be the typical hero'.

Lastly, I couldn't stand those mascot-phone things from the first season of Pretty Cure! From the dialogue, mannerisms, design, and just about everything else. *sigh* They were part of the primary reason I put that show on an indefinite hold.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Mar 11, 2017 3:24 AM

Sep 2015
NG_Calen said:
mollysavill said:
W

Why Gon?

AND SHAIAPOUF FROM HXH.

it was his actions in the Yorknew auction and Chimera Ant arcs that made me dislike Gon as a character. I mean, you go through all that work to get a Hunter license and you pawn it off. More importantly though, he basically gave up his life, pushed away his possible life partner(acting insanely cruel), and killed someone who, despite killing a lot of people, I couldn't hate them, because of those episodes that preceded their death. There was also the Greed Island Arc, where Gon had ONE job when facing the bomber, but he refused to do it, because he wanted the bomber to use his special ability first. During the Hunter exam, when he could've lost, and saved himself several injuries, he just couldn't accept it, and when his opponent tried to forfeit, he couldn't accept that either. Yes, the part where he couldn't accept losing was kind of cool, but not accepting the ONLY way out of that situation that would let him win makes him is pretty stupid. I know a lot of people probably like/love Gon, but his decisions can be VERY irritating. It's my opinion really, but they really pushed the dumb shonen protagonist trope for me.

This was really interesting, thanks for explaining! I can find Gon a little grating, but I always thought that it was because Killua was such a brilliant character, poor Gon just paled in comparison.
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Old OVAs

JoeChip - Yesterday

22 by LenRea »»
13 seconds ago

» What's an anime you like but would probably never try to show someone to get them into anime?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 4

36 by Ricchan__ »»
34 seconds ago

» What Anime has the most genres & themes?

Zarutaku - Jun 11

7 by Zarutaku »»
3 minutes ago

» Anime peaked in 1998 ( 1 2 )

Iron_Leopard - Jun 6

88 by TRC_Randy »»
4 minutes ago

» Recommendations of Disappointment

JaaShooUhh - 5 hours ago

15 by Memore »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.